The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIG BROTHER’S MIND CONTROL

By Hypno Witch Shiri

Our story begins with a young woman who is in charge of one of the government’s top-secret black projects. Her job? To control the mass population of the United States of America through whatever means she can.

Linda Black received her PhD in psychology from Harvard University and graduated at the top of her class. Her other aptitudes include Sociology, Hypnosis and the study of animal behavior. She was recruited to the agency right out of school for her theories on behavioral modification. She found herself stunned on the first day of the job when she began going over the dark files pertaining to the use of various techniques by both the government and corporate America which are being used to influence peoples decisions on a wide rage of political and non-political issues.

Everything from music to television and all walks of life, were in this dastardly plan to infiltrate the helpless unsuspecting minds of the innocent people of America. She flipped endlessly through the pages of classified documents. Plans to use NLP in recruiting posters as well as the government’s ability to add fluorine to the drinking water and say it is for the children’s teeth, when in truth, the fluorine is used to deaden brain stem nerves and takes away a person’s ability to think for him/her self.

“What a wonderful thing.” Linda thought. “Wait until they start implementing my research.”

Jack was an average guy who lived in Linda’s Condo on the same floor. He had been there for some few years now and would see Linda from time to time on her way to the elevator. He wanted so badly to make contact with her but he just didn’t have the nerve. Their schedules somehow coincided with each other and the two of them would ride down the elevator every morning.

One day Jack just couldn’t take it any more and he turned to Linda and told her exactly how he felt.

“Excuse me.” he said.

“Yes?” she replied.

“My name is Jack and I have been meaning to ask you something for quite awhile now.”

“Is that so?” She said. “Would it have something to do with you undressing me with your eyes?”

“As a matter of fact, no it doesn’t.” he explained.

“Go ahead then, I’m all ears.” she said.

“I wanted to tell you that you happen to be the sexiest best dressed business woman I have ever seen. You really look good in those black silk suits that you wear and I wanted to compliment you on your appearance. I sound like an idiot don’t I?”

“Yes you do, an idiot with a good fashionable sense.”

The door to the elevator opened and the two of them stared at each other.

“Here we are.” She said. “I go right and you always go left.”

“Story of my life.” he said.

“Same here, always the same old thing.” she said.

“Who knows, maybe today could be different,” he said.

“I wish you luck on that, if something does happen let me know how you did it so I can give it a try.” she said.

Jack smiled as she placed her dark sunglasses on and walked off towards the door.

“Fuck,” Jack thought. “It is just going to be another same old day.”

Linda walked into her office and threw her briefcase next to her desk. She turned around, flopped down into her large executive chair and picked up the old golden swinging watch she used for concentrating on when she really needed to think.

She reached over to a button on her desk and as she pressed it she said, “Good morning Marcy.”

“Good morning Linda.” the speaker replied.

“Marcy, I know it’s not your job, but please don’t give me any shit and fetch me some coffee, I’m having a bad day.”

“I guess so, just call me secretary, oh that’s right you fired your last one for security purposes. Well that’s alright. Let me get you your coffee and oh I picked up your dry-cleaning this morning too.” the speaker replied.

Linda smiled, pressed the button and said, “Did you put the dry-cleaning on the governments tab?”

“Sure did,” the speaker answered.

“Good girl. The American tax payer needs their black project representatives to look good you know.”

Linda lit up a cigarette and sat back in her chair swinging her watch as Marcy walked in with her coffee. Linda blew a puff of smoke up in the air, looked at Marcy and began swinging the watch, as she said, “Follow the watch Marcy, you can’t resist. Back and forth Marcy that’s it so sleepy. You are under my power and will answer my question truthfully, Marcy am I a frigid bitch?” Linda asked.

“Yes master you are a frigid bitch.” Marcy replied.

“Well thanks a lot!” Linda scolded.

“What did you expect, I am under your spell I can not tell a lie oh great master and I want my earrings back I’m going out Saturday.” Marcy said.

“Has the General Motors Company come to an agreement for the anti-road rage subliminals in the dashboards yet?” Linda asked.

“Nothing yet.” Marcy said.

“It’s taking too long, have H.A.A.R.P. zero in on their position and change their minds, I don’t have the expense budget to be holding out this long.” Linda said.

“No problem at all and I have this months brainwashing victim lined up for kidnapping. He is a twenty-four year old male with no immediate family and would make a perfect victim for that sadistic thing you do in that room.” Marcy said.

“Does it still bother you?” Linda asked.

“It’s always bothers me. Judges, C.E.O s and regular people all ready at your finger tips to receive the hypnotic trigger that will send them into some suicide mission against their will, I hate it.” Marcy said.

“Well if you decide to leave the agency you too will get to visit me in that room.” Linda warned.

“Makes our friendship feel a little strange, doesn’t it?” Marcy asked.

“Suicide missions are a last resort. We just need to control police and local governments. Besides, how else can we keep control and if we didn’t have a few regular people out there ready to be thrown into action at a moments notice. After all we would stand a risk of exposing our government’s sometimes difficult and unconstitutional way of solving problems that have no solutions, we need disposable people.” Linda said.

“Just another day at the office.” Marcy said sarcastically.

“I wouldn’t put you in there. I would tell them that I did, but I wouldn’t.” Linda said.

“That makes me feel better, in an almost non-threatening way.” Marcy said.

“Just another day at the office.” Linda said as she kept following her watch. “I am sick and tired of, just another day at the office, I have an idea.”

“Could you stop swinging the watch, you’re creeping me out,” Marcy said.

“The Black ops has a program now for us operatives, let’s see where did I put that memo, here it is, operation safe sexual relations. Let’s order up two guys. Their highly trained, one for you and one for me, this doesn’t have to be, just another day at the office.” Linda suggested.

“So if you get laid you’re no longer going to be a frigid bitch?” Marcy asked.

“That’s the plan.” Linda replied.

“How many of these guys do you think would be trained to infiltrate you?” Marcy asked.

“Good point,” Linda said. “I need someone on the outside. Just another day at the office… There is a man who is single that lives on my floor. Put my guys to work immediately. I want his home bugged and telephone tapped as well. Throw all the equipment at him. On Friday when he gets off work he will be making a detour to my office via a government escort. Let’s have some researching fun Marcy. Abduct him Friday evening and start a full intelligence sweep and I don’t want him hurt, he’s going to be my practice project.”

“I’m on it.” Marcy said as she stood to leave the room.

“Oh Marcy just one more thing.” Linda said.

Marcy turned, looked at Linda and said, “Yes?”

“I think you’re doing an excellent job here. My second in charge and my best friend, I see great things for you here in the future.” Linda said.

“Thank you Linda,” Marcy said as she walked out.

Marcy had no more than walked around the corner when Linda opened the locked file drawer of her desk. She pulled out the file that said Marcy O’Dell and placed it on her desk. She blew a plume of smoke from her lips as she wrote a few notes in the employee record.

“Marcy has become someone weak and paranoid. Schedule for a total Mind Control session two weeks from today,” she wrote and then closed the file.

Linda sat back in her chair swinging her watch as she thought, “Too bad Marcy has become a risk.”

Linda watched the monitors at the Agency’s headquarters as her operative placed the last electronic device in Jack’s condo. Equipment ranging from cameras and microphones littered the walls as well as other mind controlling devices in the television and in the speakers of his stereo system. She had cameras placed at every angle of the hallway and his front door as nothing was left unmonitored.

Without warning the elevator opened and out walked Jack.

“Agent six we have a visual on suspect approaching, E.T.A. seven seconds.” Linda said. “Get out of there!”

Agent six placed everything in his box in a rushed panic. He started towards the front door when Jack walked in.

“Who the hell are you?” Jack said.

“Exterminator.” Agent Six replied.

“What are you exterminating?” Jack asked.

“Dust beetles.” Agent six replied.

“Dust beetles, in Virginia? I didn’t authorize my apartment to be sprayed. I’m calling the manager.” Jack complained.

“I didn’t spray sir. I just umm, poured some chemical down your sink.”

“Chemical down my sink?”

“They’re in the sewer pipes. We pour the chemical down the sink from the top of the building to the bottom and cleans the pipes that clean out the umm cleans out the dust beetles.”

“Dust beetles in the sewer pipes, in Virginia.”

“It’s an epidemic sir.”

Linda stood, violently kicked a chair across the room and yelled, “Would somebody please fire that fucking moron? Intelligence went straight out the window with Regan. Take a look everyone, that agent there is a prime example of H.U.A. Head up ass.”

“I can go down to the truck and get the permits if you want me to. The main thing is that I believe we have exterminated all the dust beetles before they bite anyone.” Agent six said.

“Oh great, see there, now he has to produce exterminator papers in less than four minutes.” Linda yelled.

“Actually Ma’am, he has exterminator permits.” one of the board ops spoke up.

“He does?” Linda asked.

“It’s all in the fieldbook you issued and approved last year along with this scenario.” The board op said.

“Have you heard of my special room, I am sure rumors fly around here really fast.” Linda warned.

“Sorry Ma’am.”

Somehow or another Agent six pulled it off and Linda watched as Jack shut the door behind him.

“Switch to camera six, microphone six,” Linda said.

They watched as Jack tore through the counter under his sink and then came up with a bottle of bleach. Jack immediately poured the entire gallon of bleach down the sink and said, “Take that you little pricks.”

“Alright everyone, get out.” Linda said as she decided it was time to study her project.

Linda watched as jack took a shower and her eyebrows rose in delight, as she was witness to the fact that Jack was very well equipped.

Jack finished his bath routine and sat down on the couch. He reached over to the television remote and chose his small handheld voice recorder instead.

“Message to self, life sucks. The elevator girl doesn’t find me interesting and life is the same fucking thing every damn day. I need some kind of relations class or some kind of speech class so I can talk to people. I’m sick of loosing opportunities for someone as beautiful as the elevator girl,” Jack said.

“Sweet dreams Jack,” Linda said as she began to turn switches on and started typing into the computer.

Jack’s stereo came on and a sound began that is not noticeable to the human ear. Jack felt a warmth wrap around his body as a sleepy heavy feeling devoured him.

Linda scrolled up and down the menu list and found the perfect program.

“There we are, Sex Dreams,” Linda said.

She watched as Jack moaned in his sleep and she decided to up the antics just a little further. Turning to the keyboard she typed, ELEVATOR GIRL and pressed enter.

Suddenly Jacks television came on, spirals and flashing lights showed on the screen as Linda moved the mouse over to the button on her monitor screen that said, eyes open. She clicked on the button and on Jacks television the words ELEVATOR GIRL flashed rapidly with the lights and spirals.

Jacks eyes opened wide and he began to moan like a dying calf in a hailstorm.

Linda reached over to the microphone and turned it on then spoke, “Your afraid of me Jack. You’re afraid of rejection. Cum for me Jack, don’t fight it Jack I’m too powerful and if you don’t want me to reject you then you better cum for me.”

Jacks body stiffened like a board as he let loose.

Linda swiftly clicked the shutdown icon on her computer screen and everything in Jack’s living room returned to normal. Jack looked around in panic and then felt moistness in his lap.

“I had a wet dream?” Jack said out load.

Jack stood up and walked into his bathroom, no doubt to clean himself up, and from there he made his way into the kitchen and then back to the living room. He tore open a packet of Alka-Seltzer and dropped the tablets into a glass of water and he once again spoke out loud, “no more hot dogs, it had to be the hot dogs.”

Linda pointed the mouse arrow over to the icon on the computer that read Auto-Programming Hypnotic_femdom submissive and pressed on the icon as she said, “good night Jack.”

The next morning Jack and Linda met once again in the Elevator. Linda turned to a fidgety Jack and said, “So did you get lucky?”

Jack choked for a moment and then catching his breath he replied, “Excuse me?”

“Remember, another boring day. I want to know if your luck changed.” she said.

“It got a little different, nothing major.” Jack replied.

“Oh, I see,” she said with smile. “You know what you need?”

“What’s that?” he asked.

“Hypnosis, I was so stressed at my job and after I got hypnotized it all went away. You look very stressed. Nothing like a little hypnosis you know. Breathe in relaxation and let out all the tension, very therapeutic,” she said.

Linda walked out of the elevator and Jack stayed inside as he was slightly turned away from Linda.

“Aren’t you getting out?” Linda asked.

“You know I forgot something,” Jack said as he was panicked with fear from his full erection. “I need to go back up.”

“Oh, alright, don’t worry Jack life can sometimes be very, very hard, too bad your not coming. Good bye Jack,” Linda said as the door of the elevator closed.

Seven P.M. came around and Linda sprang from her desk as she rushed over to the nearby room and swiping her access card into the reader she panicked waiting for clearance to enter. She was already late for the latest episode of Jack.

Linda sat down in the seat and pulled up her project. She saw Jack and another man in the living room.

“I’m telling you Mike, this chick is so hot that this morning in the elevator she gave me hard-on and she didn’t even do anything, she’s like walking Viagra.” Jack said.

“Ask her out.” Mike said.

“She’s out of my league.” Jack said.

Linda sat back in disgust and said out loud, “You guys still play the same high school games. How do you know I am out of your league if you don’t ask me out, H.U.A. head up ass.”

Mike finally left and Linda watched Jack’s daily routine of bathing and getting cleaned up. Jack walked in to the living room wearing his boxer shorts that Linda was becoming very fond of and sat down on the couch. Linda had almost forgotten to start phase two as Jack turned on the television.

“Leave it to Americans to always be watching T.V.” Linda said as typed away. “Always watching and never realizing that I am there pushing your buttons.”

Jacks stereo came on and the relaxing sound of disguised deafness made its way to Jacks mind. Jacks eyes slammed shut as Linda pushed in the video tape that was labeled, Linda’s sexy hypno-tape.

Lights and Spirals lit the television once again as tones from the stereo activated the nerves in Jacks eyelids causing them to open.

Jack saw a very sexy nude Linda with red satin gloves lying on a red satin bed. Jack immediately got hard as he watched the spirals in emanating from her dark eyeliner eyes and the beautiful multicolor lights flashing in the background.

Linda was propped up on her side and she raised a gold pocket watch, and then began to swing it slowly back and fourth. Jacks eyes focused helplessly on the watch as Linda began to have her way with him.

Turning up the mind altering hypnotic sound she spoke once again into the microphone, “That’s it Jack, You are getting very sleepy Jack. So relaxed and so very heavy, those eyelids stay open, but you’re falling deeper and deeper by the minute. Just follow the watch Jack. I know you can’t resist going deeper and deeper for me. That’s a good boy Jack. Tell you what. I am going to count backwards Jack from ten to one and you’re going to go twice as deep with every number Jack. Ten, nine, eight, so very deep now Jack, seven, six, five, following the sexy watch now Jack, four, three, so sleepy, two and one, very good Jack.”

Linda moved her mouse over to the icon that read Sex Dreams, but she had made a mistake and before turning down the powerful full tone of the hypnotic stereo she pressed the icon and the program started.

“Alright Jack, I want you to cum for me,” Linda said.

Jack’s body leaped off the couch in orgasmic terror as cum flew everywhere from every opening of his boxer shorts. Linda screeched and immediately shut down the program.

She watched as Jack eased himself back up on the couch. The surprised look on his face told the story.

Jack looked around the room and then said out loud, “I didn’t even eat the hot dogs.”

Linda laughed as she lit up a cigarette and proceeded to click the auto programming Hypnotic_Femdom that would work its magick on Jack for the rest of the night.

“Sweet dreams Jack.” Linda said.

The next morning the two of them met at the elevator again.

“Good morning Jack.” she said.

“Yeah, Hi.” he said.

“You don’t look too good Jack, are you sleeping alright?” she asked.

“I had a rough night.” Jack replied.

Linda turned and faced Jack straight on and said, “I have been learning that hypnosis for myself. Would you like me to hypnotize you tonight after work? All I need to do is swing a watch in front of your eyes back and fourth, it really does help.”

“Oh no, no, no,” Jack said as the elevator door opened. “I forgot something again and I, but you know, thanks for the offer. Just umm, well the door closing so I’ll see you.”

“Sounds like your days aren’t that boring anymore.” Linda said.

“Ha! You got that right.” Jack said right before the door closed.

Linda opened her cell phone and pressed the speed dial, “Hi Marcy. Yes I want him abducted tonight, the hypnotic abduction trigger word is “fantastic” see you at work Marcy.”

Later that evening Jack left from work and before he reached his car another car pulled up along side him and the driver window opened.

“Excuse me are you Jack?” Marcy said.

“Yes I am.” he replied.

The car came to a stop, a woman dressed in black got out and said, “Are you Jack from 2275 Sycamore St.?”

“That’s me.” Jack said.

“Fantastic. I have been looking for you all day. Would you like to go for a ride with me in my shiny new unmarked black government car? I’ll take you somewhere to be tortured and probably never heard from again, but what hell, who needs freedom?” Marcy said sarcastically.

“Sure, I’ll get shotgun.” Jack said as walked over to the passenger side of the car.

Marcy followed behind him and once Jack was inside she said, “Alright, now let’s get this fantastic seat belt on. Now, I want you to close those fantastic eyes of yours. Very good and don’t open them until I tell you.”

Marcy shut the door to a sleeping and hypnotized jack.

Jacks eyes struggled to open as the lights in the room where almost blinding.

“Would you like me to turn the lights down?” Linda asked.

“Who’s there?” Jack asked.

“Lights down or not?” Linda asked again.

“Yes… Please.” Jack replied.

The lights dimmed enough that Jack was able to see Linda sitting some ten feet away from him. She was in a chair that had control panels in the arms and as he looked around the room some he could see nothing anywhere but what appeared to be gray walls.

“What’s going on?” Jack said as he suddenly noticed that his naked body was shackled to the chair that he was in.

“I’ll be asking the questions here.” Linda said. “Who are you working for and where did you hide it?”

“What do mean?” Jack asked as he realized her identity. “You’re the elevator girl; tell me what’s

going on?”

Linda lit a cigarette and crossed her legs; it was the same business suit that Jack had fancied many times before. She had an angry look of suspicion on her face as she spoke, “We think you’re a communist, what do you say to that?”

“You know I’m not a communist, where am I and why am I naked?” Jack asked.

“You’re in a government facility and my job is simple, I am going to make you tell me everything.” Linda said.

“I thought you where a secretary or something.” Jack said. “Look, there has been a mistake.”

Linda smiled and said, “There is no mistake. They put me on the job because I am the best. I have a one hundred percent success rate. This room is where I make it all happen you know. I have controls on this chair that will do things to your mind to make you talk. I can completely brainwash you from right here. See the giant wall behind me?”

“Yes” Jack said.

Linda pressed a button and a black and white spiral appeared on the wall.

Blowing smoke into the air and then looking deeply into Jacks eyes she spoke, “I have always thought that the human mind looks something like macaroni all bunched up, I may turn your mind into that macaroni or into whatever I want. So we can do this the hard way or the easy way. If you tell me what I need to know, then in less than a day you will be free. If you do not tell me what I want to know then I will miss my flight to Jamaica and loose my vacation. You don’t want me to miss that flight, because I will take it out on you. So talk.”

“I’ll tell you whatever you want me to, I guess this isn’t a joke.” Jack said.

“Fuck no this isn’t a joke this very serious,” Linda said. “First question, do you undress me with your eyes?”

Jack paused for a moment at the question. He realized it could be a joke or a way to scare him into telling this sick woman the truth about what had been happening to him. Maybe it was just one question, so she could see if he would cooperate.

“You’re taking too long Jack. Listen Jack, I am going to find out the truth to that question rather you like it or not. So there is no use lying to me or waiting to say the answer, just spit it out or I will turn on all the beautiful lights and you can talk to them instead.” Linda warned.

“Yes I have been undressing you with my eyes.” Jack replied.

“Very good Jack, see how simple that is?” Linda said. “Have you had wet dreams about me, like as if you where a little teenage boy?”

“I can’t believe you would ask me that.” Jack said.

Linda turned a dial on the chair and the spiral began to spin quickly as she said, “The next button starts the light show Jack. Some people get so caught up in my light show that even I can’t bring them back. Play my game Jack or your going to loose.”

“I have been having wet dreams about you Linda.” Jack confessed.

“I am so flattered Jack and very proud of you.” Linda complemented. “Next question, have you masturbated while thinking about me, you fucking pervert?”

“Ah, um, yes. Are you happy? Yes I have alright.” Jack yelled.

“How many times?” Linda asked.

“A bunch, I don’t know.” Jack said.

“What, ten maybe twenty?” Linda said.

“Twenty or more,” Jack said.

Linda looked down at the panel on her chair and said, “According to this you’re telling the truth. Since I have established that you are a pervert then I must ask, would you be one who would like to go through my underwear drawer?”

Jack looked around the room angrily and said, “I guess so. Come on I’m a man and your always dressed sexy so I have wondered but that doesn’t mean I would.”

Linda smiled and said, “I think you are a Russian spy and a very perverted one at that, should I start calling you Jackoff?”

“What does this have to do with me being a spy?” Jack asked and then he realized his slip up.

“No wait a minute; I’m not a spy, you’re confusing me.”

“Twenty or more times, you are confused.” Linda said as she stood up and walked around the room with her arms crossed, holding her cigarette close to her face.

“Apparently you’re a pro at this and you can get me to say what ever you want, truth or not, but I am telling you that I am not a spy and I still I don’t know why you’re asking me these kinds of questions,” Jack said.

“Just yes or no answers please.” Linda said. “I bet your one of those perverts who would like to bend me over a counter and have your way with me.”

“No.” Jack said calmly.

“No?” Linda asked with a surprised tone of voice.

“No.” Jack repeated.

“Then explain.” Linda demanded.

“I would rather hold you better,” Jack said softly with embarrassment.

Linda walked over to her chair and looked at the control panel, she saw that Jack was telling the truth and she said, “Care to explain that one?”

Jack looked down at the floor and said, “I’m lonely and I thought that I had fallen in love with you. But, I didn’t think any of this or whatever it is you think of me. It’s not just another boring day, it’s a boring life. Who am I to think I could ever have anything special.”

Linda sat down in her chair and said, “We can change that Jack, for the both of us. You go left and I go right every day, how about we come together?”

“I don’t understand.” Jack said.

Linda picked up a set of very small earphones with a small microphone and placed them over her head. She adjust the small wire microphone in front of her mouth.

“Testing, testing.” Linda said as she adjusted the volume. “Do you like the sound of my voice?”

The sound shook Jack’s mind as it was the most wonderful sound he had ever heard.

“Say goodbye to the old Jack.” Linda said.

“Wait a minute, I thought you said that if did what you said you wouldn’t do this,” Jack pleaded.

“I lied.” Linda said as the spiral disappeared and an array of colorful lights flashed on and off in behind her.

Patterns of red, blue, green and yellow dots constantly changed in the strangest sequence. Jack felt so weird that he shut his eyes only to hear Linda’s overwhelming voice.

“Open your eyes Jack or I can tape them open.” Linda said.

Jack’s eyes open as he saw the most beautiful spectacle human eyes had ever seen. Linda sat and watched, a soft smile of pleasure washed over Jack’s face as she began to intensify the lights.

“You like that Jack. I can turn it up or down, oh down is terrible, let’s turn the lights up real fast. Mmm, now that feels nice. I invented this pattern myself, It’s came to me in a dream when I was young. They tell me that I fell asleep for almost two days and when I woke up I realized it was this pattern of lights that I had thought up that put me there. Everywhere in the world you will find my pattern, if you know where to look. Video games and television, it’s in the background of everything. What the government doesn’t know is that my image is also in the background and in around fifteen years I will rule the world. But for now, I plan to rule you,” Linda said.

With that the spiral came on in behind Linda and it started to spin faster and faster and Linda sat in her seat with one hand nestled between her legs.

Jack really didn’t care anymore and from what Linda had said and do to the spell he was under, Jack was all for Linda’s evil little plan.

Sounds of women engaged in hot sex started to play in the background and Jack became more and more aroused as the women screamed in orgasm.

Linda stood and walked over to Jack and sat on a little stool beside him. She began swinging her watch in front of his eyes as she spoke, “Deeper now Jack. We have done this before and we both know how you feel about me. Falling deeper and deeper Jack, deeper in love with me.”

Jack felt as if he was falling into the spiral as his mind tried to catch up to the lights and Linda’s interesting watch.

Linda lowered the watch and started to softly stroke Jack’s cock, Jack had never felt anything like it before. Her voice the lights and her soft gentle hand were more than any mind could comprehend.

“The world will be mine and you’re going to be trapped in my little hypnotic box forever Jack. You will be my jack in the box and I have a hold of your handle. Turning it and turning it, it feels so good,” Linda said in a sultry voice. “On the count of three, my little jack in the box is going to squirt. One, oh it feels so soft, so smooth and sexy. Two here it comes and three, Pop goes the weasel.”

Jack came with a violent shot and Linda said with surprise, “Oh look at that, a distance shooter, my favorite kind. I knew there was something special about you.”

Jack had a look of anguish on his face, this was too much sex for anyone, but the worst was yet to cum.

“Let’s see you do that again Jack, squirt for me.” Linda commanded.

“Ahhhhh!” Jack yelled as he went off again.

“Squirt! Squirt! Squirt! That’s it Jack Squirt again and again and don’t stop,” Linda said.

Jack’s cock swung around violently without Linda’s hand to hold it in place. It swung around like a high pressure hose until there was no more cum to shoot.

Linda walked over to her chair and slowly eased off her satin slacks, reveling nothing in the way of underwear underneath.

Sitting down, Linda lit another cigarette and slowly spread her legs as she pushed another button on her chair. The shackles on Jack’s chair released and Jack watched as Linda lifted her watch and began to swing.

“Crawl to me Jack. Crawl to Your Goddess.” Linda commanded.

Jack found himself on his ands and knees crawling closer and closer.

“Heaven sits between my legs Jack, come and taste.” Linda said.

Jacks tongue fell into the soft satin creamy folds of Linda’s sexy hypnosis. His eyes closed as they both went to heaven together. :)

The next afternoon Jack woke in his bed with a terrible headache, a super pain in his groin and no memory of the night before. After struggling with his headache for a while Jack though that maybe he needed some air and that he should get out of for a little while or at least to a drug store of some aspirin. Upon walking out his front door he ran into Linda.

“Hey you.” she said.

“Oh hi. You know, I never got your name,” he said.

“It’s Linda and you don’t look so good,” she said.

“I have a terrible headache, and strange things have been happening to me,” he said.

“Oh that is so interesting. I just got over that very same flu,” she said.

“Flu?” Jack said scratching his tormented head.

“Yea, for the first few days you loose time, it was strange, like waking up in the day when it’s really night time and oh the strange sex dreams, then when it’s all over you get this terrible headache.” she said.

“Sex dreams?” Jack said.

“Yes, yes, oh don’t worry, I’m outgoing,” Linda said. “My doctor told me that for men they get a really mean pain in their, well you, I think you know… the balls,” she said.

“That’s right!” Jack said with surprise. “I mean that is the right answer.”

“Don’t you get shy on me,” Linda said. “I have some Motrin in my condo. What do say we watch a movie I rented and I’ll massage all the pain away, I’m really good. The Motrin is what the doctor gave me, it works in thirty minutes. You’ll be up in no time,” Linda said looking down at Jacks waist and then up at Jack.

“Maybe this wont be another boring day.” Jack said.

“It could be time to say goodbye to the old you and hello to the new us,” She said as the both of them smiled in approval.

Sure enough Jack found himself feeling much better after the Motrin and certainly much better after the massage. Linda placed the DVD into the machine and stood over Jack who was sitting on the floor, as the movie started.

“Linda,” Jack said as his eyes opened wide. “That’s a porno movie.”

Linda walked up close to Jack’s head pressing her soft hypnosis to his check and said, “That’s right Jack, I wonder if that man in the picture is going to squirt.”

“AHHHHHHH!” Jack yelled.

So you see everyone, you never really know what big brother is up to or big sister for that matter. Let’s look into our happy couple eleven years later.

“What do you think mom and dad are doing in there?” David asked.

“It’s called sex, dumb ass.” Mark replied.

“That’s gross.” David replied.

“How do you think you got here? How do you think all of us got here?” David said.

“Listen to that, it sounds like dad is crying or dying.” David said.

“I know, It all ways sounds the same. He’ll start begging for his life soon and then and then he will yell or scream and it’s all over.” Mark said.

“Does mom beat him?” David asked.

“I don’t know, dumb ass. Mom is going to beat us if she finds us still awake.” Mark said.

Ahhhhhh! A sound broke out from the next room.

“Mom usually falls asleep now and so does dad, so we can do whatever we want,” Mark said.

“What is Cindy doing?” David asked.

“She’s playing with her stupid Light Brights in the closet again. She won’t rat,” Mark said.

“She doesn’t need to,” Linda said from the door. “All your brothers and sisters are asleep except you two, so off to bed with you and we will discuss this in the morning.”

The two boys ran out of the room as Linda walked over to the closet and opened the door to a surprised little Cindy who was a splitting image of her mom.

“Just what are you doing out of bed?” Linda asked.

“I made a pretty color lights mommy.” Cindy replied.

“That you did, Cindy,” Linda said as she began to add some color pegs of her own. “How does that look Cindy?”

“That’s what I wanted it to look like, but it doesn’t flash.” Cindy said.

“Someday it will Cindy, now come on and let me tuck you into bed, we can count the sheep together.” Linda said.

Cindy stood up and walked over to the bed as Linda pulled the covers over her and Cindy said, “What do you do for a job? Are you a doctor?”

“No Cindy, I have told you before that it’s complicated. Someday I will take you there and will teach you everything.” Linda said.

“But what do you do?” Cindy asked again.

“I play with the colored lights, just like you.” Linda said.

“I can count the sheep for myself now.” Cindy said with a proud stare.

“Good for you. I’ll let you do that and mommy is going to go get some water. Do you want me to bring you some water to?” Linda asked.

“Ah hum.” Cindy replied.

Linda walked towards the door and suddenly Cindy said, “Purple!”

“Excuse me?” Linda asked.

“Purple is my favorite light color,” Cindy said.

Linda smiled in admiration and said, “Mine to, it’s always been purple.”

With love
Shiri