The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIANCA

copyright © 2001 by ‘Trey Gallant’ and ‘Rach’.

This is a fictionalized version of the story which was told to me via e-mail by ‘Rach’, a young man from England. Rach had fallen under the influence of a prostitute named Bianca about 10 years ago. She kept him on a string for 9 years, making him come back to her repeatedly, although she would not have sex with him, keeping him from forming normal social or sexual relationships with other women. He contacted me, wanting to know if I thought she had used hypnosis as part of her program of control.

Although the characters herein are based upon real persons, and the events are inspired by real events, the authors make no representation that this account is an objective version of those persons and events. Even before dramatic license had been taken in the interest of narrative flow and consistancy, considerable time had passed, and the inevitable subjective reworking and interpretation of memory occurred in the interest of personal self-esteem and cognitive consonance. Therefore, any resemblance between the characters in this story and any persons living or dead is probably purely coincidental.

Bianca

by ”RACH

edited and revised by Trey Gallant

I was sitting in my usual place by the fire at my club, when a young man stopped rather diffidently in front of my chair. He was about 30, I guessed, well dressed, and plainly embarrassed.

“Yes?” I inquired, raising an eyebrow.

“You are Dr. Bell?” he asked, nervously.

“I am,” I replied. “And you would be?”

“My name is Charles Rach,” he told me, and you, dear reader, will soon find out why I do not give his full name. “And I would like to ask a question.”

“Go ahead,” I encouraged him.

“I have read your article on sexual hypnosis,” Charles began, “and I wonder if it is possible for a woman to do this to a man without his knowlege or consent.”

“To hypnotize a man by sexual means without his knowlege or consent?” I inquired, trying to clarify his question. He nodded. “Well, the traditional answer is that one cannot hypnotize a subject without his consent, indeed, that hypnotizing him is a process of obtaining his consent to greater and greater influence over his behavior. However, there are a number of ways this can be done without the subject realizing that he is being hypnotized, and embedding the suggestions in a sexual context is certainly one of them.” I regarded him closely. “Why do you ask? This is not just an academic question for you, is it?”

“No,” he admitted. “For about 7 years I was involved with a woman, a prostitute in London, who kept me coming back to see her again and again, even though I tried to stay away.” He blushed. “I have visited other working girls, but never felt any compulsion to go back to them. Bianca—that was her working name—Bianca had a ‘craft’ which I found irresistable. She could make me do whatever she wanted, make me let her do anything she wanted to me, make me come back to see her on a regular basis and spend all my spare money on her...” Charles broke off and flung himself into the armchair opposite mine.

“That does sound as if she might have been using some form of suggestion or hypnosis,” I probed carefully, seeing how upset the topic was making him. “But the erotic context alone—you did say she was a prostitute?”

“She didn’t like the term ‘prostitute’ or ‘hooker’ applied to her. She said that those girls never know when the next client is coming through the door, and they don’t plan or try to build what they do in a business like way. Bianca referred to what she did as ‘cock management.’ She said she liked to train a man and build her control until his erection became her ‘control stick’, as she called it.”

“But she did exchange sex for money?” I inquired gently.

“Not exactly...” Charles hesitated.

“Perhaps I could better answer your question if you told me exactly what she did do with you ... or to you.”

The young man heaved a sigh. “I will give you the whole story, beginning with how I met her:

It is a long story. I had just graduated from _______, in _________, and had come down to London to find work. I left my girlfriend, Sally, back home. She was still in school, and I used to go home on weekends to visit her. One night I was walking home from work through Shepherd’s Market, an area of London with lots of narrow alleyways. This woman stepped out of a door way, and heaved her chest out at me. She was at least 5′ 10″ tall in heels, and with the most enormous bust I had ever seen. I mean, she was full figured, yes, a big athletic woman who looked like she could easily overpower my 5′ 7″ and 150 pound frame, but her bosom had to be 10″ bigger than her hips, not to mention her waist. I couln’t believe what I was seeing, and as I went by her, she said, “You’re coming up...”

“Ah,” I commented to him. “A classic Ericksonian beginning of an induction. She presents you with a social stimulus which is familiar enough to create in you the expectation that a certain response is required, but different enough to frustrate that response. This leaves you momentarily frozen, waiting for her to give you a cue as to what you are expected to do, what your behavioral options are. At this moment, when, because of your waiting for a cue, you are more succeptable to suggestion, she gives you a deliberately ambiguous suggestion, a double entendre which implies both that you are becoming sexually aroused and that you are going to go up to her flat. This was Bianca, I take it.”

Charles nodded, and continued:

I walked away, but found myself coming around again in a big circle. I was so stiff it felt as if I were carrying a heavy load. As I came around again, she dropped back into the doorway so that only someone stopping opposite the doorway could see her. I was mesmerised by her aura of sensuality, her animal magnetism, and when she rolled her hips around and ran her hands over her bust, I sort of gasped. Then I was moving towards her and in the door. I was halfway up the stairs and suddenly thought, “What am I doing?! Going with a hooker ... this is crazy!”

“Ha!” I smiled ironically at him. “She gave you a sexual come-on, backed up by a suggestion which had a double sexual meaning. Of course you were stiff, and being aroused, it was only natural for you to circle back and check out the source of the sexual stimulus that had been delivered. Besides, there was just enough ambiguity in her invitation to leave you uncertain what she had meant, and your mind had to resolve that uncertainty before you could decide what to do.”

“When you returned,” I continued, " she knew you were succeptable to her style of suggestion, so she moved back into the doorway (delivering the unconscious message: “This is for you alone!") and presented you with a display of sexual availability. Not being a eunuch, you approached her, and she led you up the stairs. With this, the ambiguity which had blocked your ability to act logically was resolved. Your rational, critical thought processes unstuck themselves and tried to reassert control over your behavior. What did she do when you resisted?”

Charles looked thoughful at these insights. He frowned in concentration on his memories and resumed his tale:

I stopped there, but she had reached the top and turning around, she pulled her shoulders right back, stuck her chest out, and threw her head back to maximise the effect. My eyes were about level with her knees, and it was an amazing sight looking up; her face was completely obscured by this giant balcony of breasts. For about 15 or 20 seconds, she did not speak, just ran her hands over the outline of her abundantly generous curves and let the view do its work. Finally she whispered something to the effect that I was " ... comin’ in with me...” and made out as if she was pulling me up on a rope. A shock went through me, as my cock twitched and strained. It had never felt like that before, and my heartbeat pounded in my head. I continued upwards and into her little flat. All she said to me was, “That was a bit of a struggle wasn’t it,” and closed the door behind me.

“When she saw you were hesitating,” I said to him, trying to analyse his experience, “she added another series of sexual come-ons. You could not see her face, but I’ll bet she could watch your reactions.”

“I don’t see how she could have watched my face,” Charles objected, “unless she could see around corners. Maybe she didn’t need to see my reactions, because she was so confident that her raw feminine sexuality was guarenteed to make me continue walking up the stairs.”

“Perhaps,” I conceded. “But then she added the suggestion, both verbally and non-verbally, that she was drawing you up and in, as if on a rope, that is to say, that you were being controlled, and you would come up whether you wanted to or not. By continuing to follow her up and into her flat, you assented to this suggestion. Then she delivered another indirect suggestion, that she knew you had tried to resist her suggestions, that you had failed, so therefore, you could not resist her suggestions. Very neatly done, on her part, I must say. With a gesture and a seemingly off-hand comment, she has delivered and gotten you to acquiese to a fifth and sixth suggestion, leading you ever deeper into a state of compliance.”

“I wanted to ask her what she thought she was doing,” Charles recalled, “what she wanted with me, but was in no state of mind to to frame a coherent question. Before I could regain my composure, she began to speak:

“I had noticed you walking home before,” she said, “and I decided I want to work with you. You responded well out in the alley, and you had done well to get past me although I knew from the look in your eyes that you would be coming around again.”

“Her words confused me further,” Charles remembered. “What was she talking about?”

“Sexual hypnosis, almost certainly,” I replied. “Initially I thought that the effective suggestions might have been delievered inadvertantly, as an incidental result of the erotic context and the seduction. But what you tell me leads me to believe it was deliberate.” Seeing his look of incomprehension, I continued, “Initially, she was using her body the same way a more traditional hypnotist would use a swinging pendulum, something to capture and hold your attention so you wouldn’t pay critical attention to the suggestions she was giving you. When you started to respond to those suggestions, then she could call your attention to your responses, reinforcing them and increasing your tendency to accept further suggestions. On this occasion she suggests that you were ‘strong willed’ enough to ‘get past her’ the first time, but that you could not resist coming back. This indirectly tells you that she was exerting an influence on your behavior. And then she praises you (’you responded well’, ‘you did well’) both for your resistance and your compliance, and flatters you (she had noticed you, she wanted to work with you), which is your reward and positive reinforcement for acquiesing so far.”

Charles nodded thoughtfully, and then resumed his narration:

To be honest, I was petrified with fear, as well as excited sexually. My heartbeat was pounding away in my ears, and my erection felt somehow different from any state of arousal I had experienced before. Bianca smiled and stared at my straining crotch, while my eyes were still stuck to the unbelievable curve of her bust.

I tried to make my excuses. “I have no money on me...” I was like a red-faced schoolboy on that first session.

“Don’t worry,” she told me. “I don’t care about the money. I just want you to appreciate my size.”

I stepped back towards the door, and tried again to make some “I really must go” type noises.

She said, “Still struggling?” and then she stood sideways on to me and seemed to pretty much ignore what I was saying. She just laughed and made her huge chest bounce up and down. Then with her eyes still on my pants, she beckoned ‘it’ to come to her. It must sound ridiculous to you, but this had a powerful effect on me, a much stronger feeling compared to that which first made me go around the block, and drew me up the stairs and though the door.

“Now you can really feel the pull...” she said. I realized that the magnetism I had felt towards her in the street was limited by that environment, but now that I was alone with her she could exercise all her powers. If there had been a third party observing it would have looked very funny as her beckoning gestures made me grunt, my hips thrusting towards her in an involuntary spasm as if she had a tangible, physical pull on me. She went into her bedroom, still beckoning, and my legs took me in though the doorway.

“That’s good,” encouraged Bianca. “Just follow me. That’s very good.”

I guess she could see my embarassment, for I felt weak and pathtic for responding as I did. Perhaps she was concerned not to crush my self esteem completely.

“Don’t be alarmed,” she soothed. “Your reaction is perfectly natural. You have responded really well, no differently than my other clients. That’s soo good.”

“Now, why don’t you give that thing some air,” she suggested, and reached for the belt on my pants, but I pushed her hands away. She withdrew from that attempt, and began to peel off her white top, revealing for the first time her HH cup bra. The sight was incredible, such a deep cleavage and the weight of her breasts certainly needed this big ‘harness’ to support them.

“Relax,” Bianca told me. “I understand if you are nervous, but I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do.” She lowered her voice and stared at me as she dropped the shoulder straps of her bra. “Watch me carefully, and concentrate closely.”

“Your erection has to come out of your pants,” she suggested. “They cannot contain it. Your erection will burst out eventually. All your strength and energy is needed to supply it because I, Bianca, have such a big bust. This is just your natural response to me.”

She cupped her hands around the bra cups and began lifting and juggling her breasts around. This view had me gasping for breath, especially when she pushed them up into a cleavage that could have made a 10 inch cock disappear, let alone my more modest dimensions. And all the time she kept talking to me, although I couldn’t seem to understand what she was saying.

Charles seemed to come back to the present. He looked directly at me for the first time in several minutes. “To me,” he said by way of explanation, “a girl’s breasts have always seemed as magical spheres, naturally hypnotic to the eye. And the bigger, more rounded they are, the more powerful that hypnotic influence.”

“This Bianca woman certainly played on that,” I commented dryly.

He resumed his narrative:

She beckoned again, and once more I responded with a thrust of my hips towards her, offering myself up to her. She bent forward, her breasts now dangling so close to my tormented bone. This time I was unable to stop her unbuckling my pants, and in one smooth, swift movement my erection sprang out in front of her. I just couldn’t seem to lift my arms to offer any resistence this time.

“That’s better. That’s good,” she said in the tones of a school mistress rewarding a prize pupil with praise. “Now move over here,” she continued as she guided me back to her bed. “Sit down, make yourself comfortable,” she purred as she eased me back to sit on the edge of the bed. She bent forward to keep her bust at my eye level as she spoke, using her cleavage to focus my concentration. Her words were so compelling and easy to obey, it just did seem very “natural” to comply. Up to that point I had been trying to keep an image of my girlfriend Sally in my mind as I struggled to keep control, but to be honest, by this time I had a problem even to remember what she looked like!

“That feels good, doesn’t it? That’s so much better,” she said as she stood over me. “I want to tell you about my bust. Just look at it. It is 34″ underneath with my narrow back, and 50″ over. The 16 inch difference gives me a HH cup size.” She acted as if she were talking to my cock, not to me. As she spoke, she carried on with her boob juggling right before my eyes. “It is difficult to get bras to fit me because so few girls need that size, but I have found a place in Bond Street,” she told me. “One day you will go to that shop and buy me a bra.”

“You are joking,” I said.

“No,” she went on, “although it seems ridiculous at this time, you will eventually do it willingly. You will bend to my will over time. Now that your cock is out, I have access to your ‘control panel.’” She looked at it and said, “You will grow and swell for me, keep his mind on me, make him think about me every day...you will bring him back to me...” It was as if she was treating my penis as a separate entity, and was training it to work for her. “The same force which pulled you around the block and back to me will work on you whenever you are alone.”

I felt dizzy with the physical excitement of being with this outrageously sexy woman. She talked for quite some time, I think, but I was scarcely aware then, nor can I recall now, exactly what she told me... Then she stood up so that her bust was above my eye level, and I looked up at her hovering over me, and she caught my gaze with her stare. All the time there was this music playing in the background; I think it was Marvin Gaye’s “Sexual Healing.” Bianca began to dance, gently, on the spot, rolling her hips around. She beckoned for me to stand and join her, and without a conscious thought on my part, my body obeyed.

“It is time for you to go,” she said. “I will not ask for any money, but I will release you.” Still staring at my erection, she made the pulling gesture she had made on the stairs. This time the effect was more powerful, as I was exposed to her, and she was totally in control. “You can’t resist the rhythm,” she said as she pretended to pull on this invisible rope in time to the music, and the swaying of her body. I just couldn’t help but start to pump my hips back and forth as she rolled hers around. “You can’t hold back,” she told me, and when she lifted her huge tits up, I shot my load all over the floor.

“It should be clear by now,” I said to him, “that her ‘talking about her bust,’ her ‘powers,’ the ‘force which pulled you around the block,’ and so on, were an elaborate series of indirect suggestions. She was, in effect, convincing you that a) you could not resist responding to her suggestions, b) that you would continue to remember and respond to her suggestions, and c) that you would return to see her again, becoming ever more compliant each time you responded.”

“Whatever it was, it worked!” Charles replied. “That experience was both shocking and humiliating, but satisfying in a very primal way. I felt in touch with a part of myself I hadn’t known existed, and I think I felt the thrill of complete surrender for the first time. Bianca made me cum without touching me, without my touching myself either. It was as if my cock did in fact have a life of its own, which she had just created. That may sound bizarre, but as I struggled to resist later, her control of my erections and orgasms was the decisive factor.”

“The sexual release was your reward and positive reinforcement for responding to her suggestions, imbedding them even more strongly in your mind,” I opined. “Now her ability to cause your erection with her words and gestures alone is not in itself very remarkable, since any good erotic dancer can do the same. But combined with her ability to bring you to climax also by words and gestures alone, this securely fixed in your mind the idea that she had some mysterious power over your manhood. It is in fact unusual for a woman to be able to bring a man to orgasm by suggestion alone, particularly on the first attempt. It is a disconcerting experience, the first time, as I remember very well. It is also a very powerful, unique sensual experience, which would stay in your memory, and create an urge to have it happen again.”

“I thought I had got away with it after she made me come so quickly,” Charles said. “I was out of there not having paid, and swore I would never go back. I later learned that it is easy to say that with empty balls. I had no idea how those images of her and her words would haunt me. I felt terrible, guilty that I had done this when I had Sally, who was still studying and whom I would be seeing that weekend. I mean, Sally and I were almost engaged. No, I thought to myself, I would never get involved with a hooker. It was just something to put down to experience, and at least I hadn’t paid her any money.”

“During the week after my first visit to Bianca, I was ‘in denial’, ashamed and embarassed about how foolish and weak I was to have been drawn in by her. As the days went by, the images of ... of that first visit to her caused the most intrusive erections, which I found distracting and disturbing. I had never had any problem controlling myself before, but it was as if I were an adolescent again, the damn thing giving me no peace at all. The most annoying thing was that when I was with my girlfriend, Sally, I just couldn’t respond. It was as if all my sexual energy was being focused on Bianca. After the first session with her, I found myself looking at girls just to see if I could find one who had the outrageous jutting bust that she has. None came even close, and I must have watched hundreds, even thousands, of girls walking around in London. There were plenty of busty girls, but next to a HH cup, even a DD looks average.”

“From your account of your first encounter with Bianca,” I consoled him, “you proved to be very succeptable to her style of suggestion. You had been presented with a unique (for you), new sexual sensation, which proved very satisfying, providing you with pleasure, arousal and release. Of course your imagination returned to it again and again in the days following. But this Bianca woman had also filled your head with some subtle but powerful suggestions, linking in your mind these new sensations with returning to her, passively complying with her suggestions, connecting every stimulus which was sexually arousing with her, every woman’s breast that you saw to hers.”

I glanced at my watch. “It is late, and you evidently have a good deal more that you would like to get off your chest.” I handed him one of my cards. “Why don’t you call ‘round for an appointment, and we will see if examining your experience in detail and at length will help you put it into perspective. I admit that I am curious to hear more about this remarkable woman.”

To Be Continued...