The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Better to show respect

“Look, look isn’t it funny” Norlina mocked “this is the half you read about in statistics” The object of her irony was a dwarf. She ran a little bit and walked next to the dwarf for some seconds.

Her wonderful tight bum was just a little bit lower than the dwarf’s head. He was over forty, with a quite normal body but far too short legs. His hair was black and there was fierceness in his eyes that told wise people to stay away. Norlina wasn’t wise.

“Two and a half men to every car” She shouted and giggled. He looked at her and aloud murmured some words. It was an ancient spell in a long extinguished language.

“What the hell is he saying?” Norlina asked her friends “I think his tongue is as short as his legs” she said chuckling.

“I said you should show some respect” The dwarf thundered. His voice was full and deep.

“Why should I?” retorted Norlina trying to hide her rising fear but not wanting her friends to notice.

“It is better to show respect …”

“Better, better…” mocked Norlina. Better for what? Better for whom?

Norlina didn’t listen to his answer nor did she or her friends notice any change, but there had been one; very deep inside of them there had been a change. A change Norlina was not going to like, not at all.

Norlina Hewlett went on happily walking home chatting to her two friends, Michelle and Lorelei. Well. Not really friends they were more like her court or at least she behaved like that. The three of them were doing a degree in law and lived in the same neighborhood.

Norlina had it all, all but manners. She had been rich since childhood, her mind was extraordinarily sharp, and pitifully so was her tongue. A doll face surrounded by stylish blonde hair and the body of a playboy magazine playmate didn’t help either in making her humble.

Normally she wore tight elastic trousers; they adapted and showed her well put together charms. The boys and men drooled by just looking at her and even she was cruel and meaning when it came to more intimate relations, she was popular. Sentences like: ‘This explains your car or does this run in your family?’ were usual when looking at her partner’s best piece. In case the guy was really under-average it became: ‘Why is God punishing you? Or “So this is why you’re supposed to judge people on personality”

Michelle Hudson came from a poor family and even she didn’t confess it to herself she was with Norlina cause like that, her standard of living increased significantly. Norlina in her queen-like behavior paid for everything, always.

Michelle was also a pretty girl. At 19 (she was same age with Lorelei and 2 years younger than Norlina) she was like a blossomed flower, and even being shorter than Norlina; this black haired beauty was second to none in terms of attractiveness.

On the other hand, Lorelei Cripps, red-brunette, was just average. A little bit too fat, with a cheese-white skin and a freckle-face, she would have had some difficulty in dating boys. She had none, because she was not interested in boys, not in the least. She was an unconfessed lesbian. She was in the group because she loved pretty girls company.

As soon as the dwarf was out of sight the absolutely forgot him.

“Nor, why don’t you show us the new clothes you bought yesterday” Lorelei asked wanting to see her friend’s body rather than the clothes themselves.

“Yes, yes, show us” Michelle enthusiastically supported her friend’s idea, with real interest for the garments.

Normally Norlina would have denied or ignored the question or retorted something like you’ll see them when I wear them.

“Ok, let’s go home” It was a surprise even to her. She was still living with her parents and her brother but her home was empty, as usual.

After drinking some lemonade they went upstairs to Norlina’s room. Her new clothes were all over the large velvet sofa over the left corner.

“Here, start with this and this and this; that should be an outfit” It was strange, normally Lorelei was rather withdrawn and here she was commanding the ‘queen’ herself.

Stranger was that Norlina accepted the indications and hurried out of the room ‘not to spoil the effect’ as she put it down, much to Lorelei’s disappointment.

A few seconds later she came back. “Don’t move, first show us the global appearance” Lorelei directed.

Norlina did not take orders but there she stood in tight red trousers which left few to imagination, high heeled black boots, a rosa blouse and a puppy look.

“You look great” exclaimed Michelle, but don’t you think you show a little bit too much.

“Do you think it’s possible to show too much?” she asked in a voice you couldn’t tell if she was saying it tongue in cheek or dead serious.

“YOU cannot, for sure” Lorelei laughed and boldly passing a finger through her friend’s slit she added “if it accentuates more you get pregnant” The kick Lorelei got blatantly groping her friend was heavenly.

Michelle laughed with a high pitched voice which denoted a sexual tension.

Norlina didn’t know how to get away from Lorelei’s hands; somehow she felt it was better showing willing.

Lorelei was wetting her panties as never before. She thought she was going to come if she went on touching Nor, but the passiveness of the latter encouraged her more and more.

With her left hand she cupped Nor’s ass and innocently asked.

“You aren’t wearing panties, are you?”

“Yes, Nor, show us if you are wearing panties” Michelle added excitedly.

Not in her wildest dreams she was going to strip for her friend’s enjoyment, but perhaps she should show she was no slut, she was wearing panties. Lorelei’s left hand rested on and occasionally squeezed her ass whilst her left hand was busy trying to open her pants.

Norlina decided to help her in opening her pants just to show her panties, no, ‘not my panties’ to show I’m wearing panties.

Her blond trimmed bush showed through her lace panties as soon as her trousers were at her ankles.

“Oh, strange, Lorelei said I thought it would be more like this” and without further ado she gripped the panties and pulled them up, hard, between Norlina’s legs. “Ouch” Norlina whimpered and wanted to rescue the engulfed panties. But Lorelei stopped “Norlina you should show your camel toe, don’t you think so Michelle? Michelle giggled and softly fondled the outer site of her friend’s pubic mount. “Yeah, it’s really pretty showing that way”

Norlina felt stupid and humiliated. They were toying with her and somehow she didn’t know how to stop this. Never in her life had she behaved as a doll, and less with girls. And to worsen things she was getting aroused.

“Let’s get rid of that trousers and try on a skirt” Lorelei commanded and patted Norlina’s ass.

A few minutes later Norlina was modeling a skirt for her friends, still in her boots and with the panties in her, now wet, cunt.

The afternoon went on like that. Norlina was made to display herself, again and again. Each time she tried on a dress or a skirt they made her lift it to show if her panties were still ‘well located in that flabby slit of yours’ as Michelle heard herself saying it.

It would have been difficult for the panties not to be there cause of Lorelei constant reinforcing fingering. Lorelei herself came twice that afternoon. The first big O struck her when she banned Norlina from wearing bras in the future. “Your tits must show” she said and silently came even she tried to hide it away.

For the second one she not only made Norlina stand still to thoroughly fondle her but demanded from her friend to return her caresses in order to show friendship. Lorelei came, and to Norlina’s disgust, made her come also.

“Why don’t we drive downtown and eat a pizza” Michelle asked excited and looking forward to showing off her blond doll.

“Yeah, good idea” commented Lorelei and talking to Norlina she added “Nor, I’m sure you know some places to show us. Come on we’ll go in your car”

“But I’ve to dress accordingly…” “Nonsense, you come with us like that, Nor.”

“Bu, but…” There was a kind of cobweb in her mind. She knew she wasn’t acting right. How on earth was she going to drive downtown in high heeled white sandals, a semitransparent white miniskirt and a white transparent blouse (worn without bra). She felt terrible, but dressed as she was they headed to her Mustang.

Once they’ve parked the car Norlina guided them to “La piccola Italia” the most expensive Italian restaurant in city.

Michelle walked arm in arm with Norlina, Lorelei walked hand on ass. She just put her right hand on Norlina’s naked ass, under her skirt; Norlina’s wet panties had disappeared between her two fleshy globes.

‘My god, if anybody looks at us he’ll think I’m a lezzy slut’ Norlina thought ashamed.

“Michelle, my finger is close to our friend’s flabby slit and I can tell you she loves showing off her assets.”

Michelle looked at Norlina’s red face and saw also her friend’s breasts through the transparent blouse. “”Yes” she giggled cupping one of them with her right hand “She loves showing her ass-ets and her tit-ets”

Michelle’ hand rested there with her thump toying with a nipple for several minutes and Lorelei’s middle finger had buried into her friends cunt ‘till the knuckle when they met face to face with two college friends Tim Short and Tom Black.

“Hello, girls, hello Miss Hewl…” Tim was about to greet when the whole picture sank in. In front of him he had Melissa Hudson, dressed casually, toying with a tit of his muse. A tit he could see through her blouse, as well as the other free one. He stared at the perfect model for female tits, speechless. He didn’t even see Lorelei.

“Wow” Tom said looking the blond beauty up and down. “Norlina wanted to die. She, who always was in charge, she, the most desired one, She was dressed and was being ogled like a cheap hooker. “Hi boys” she softly answered, red as dripping blood.

“Do you like the show?” a smiling Lorelei asked, without removing her well buried middle finger. Worse than not removing it, was that the finger became even more active, causing Norlina a mix of feelings. To the shame of being publicly fondled and ogled added the physical pleasant stimuli. Stimuli she didn’t want at all.

Tim and Tom were best friends, despite being absolutely different. Tim was one hundred percent Irish, six and a half feet tall, blond, he used to dress like a gentleman, including tie. Tom was mixed-raced, short, black curly hair. He only wore knickers and jeans; tight jeans that perfectly showed he was very well endowed in front and accentuated his behinds: an ass that made the girls turn heads.

Tom was the first in getting the game. “Michelle do you mind if I help you” he grinningly asked and blatantly squeezed Norlina’s free boob. “No, Tom, please” Norlina whimpered. “Come on, Nor, don’t spoil the fun.” Lorelei viciously pinched her labia “You should show they are your friends”

Tom fondled her boob and looking at Tim he said “Timmy, here is your fantasy and you just stand there. Here feel these” he offered the tit he was mauling “it feels even better than it looks.”

“Please, boys, stop” Norlina softly whimpered without really fighting back. ‘I often have been mean’, she thought, ‘perhaps I should show some kindness’.

Tim wasn’t interested in her kindness, not today. Slowly he stretched out his hand and taking her skirt by the hem he started to lift it.

‘My god he’s going to look at my wet cunt’ Norlina thought, and in a desperate attempt to save her dignity she made a sudden movement backwards.

“OUCH,……. aaaaahhhhh” The first cry was cause she hurt herself on Lorelei’s busy finger, the second one was an orgasm.

There she was: coming on the street, in front of two schoolmates and fondled by another girl. It was horribly degrading, but she couldn’t stop it. To worsen things Lorelei commented how her pussy was pulsing on her finger. She wanted to save her decorum and now she was coming like a bitch, on the street and in front of her mates.

They all laughed and Tim managed to totally lift her skirt. The panorama he got almost made him cum into his pants.

The engulfed panties instead of hiding, accentuated her slit. Her labia were clearly visible and so was her sparse blond pubic hair. Lorelei’s working finger conferred some fucking movement that made the whole scene even more erotic.

Tim’s left hand was on automatic pilot when he outstretched it to meet Miss Hewlett’s most private parts. He softly started to fondle his muse’s cunt when Michelle, quick-witted, took Norlina’s arm and placed her friend’s hand on Tim’s crotch.

“Show him how happy you are he’s fondling your flabby slit” She felt Tim’s pulsing cock through his pants and wanted to retrieve her hand, but instead she gripped on it, making him cum.

“Oh, you stupid whore, look what you’ve done” came Lorelei’s admonishment and withdrawing her soaked finger she nonchalantly pushed Norlina’s head into Tim’s lap.

“Take out his cock and clean it” You should show sorry for making him cum into his pants.