The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bethany’s Mom Smokes for Her Man

By Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com/

Chapter 3

After breakfast the next day Benjamin pulled his wife aside before heading off to work.

“I’m sorry about last night, Honey,” he said. “I don’t know why it didn’t happen.”

“We need to figure this out,” she replied. “Just tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it.”

“I don’t know what to tell you,” he said sheepishly. “I don’t understand it either.”

“Well, you had better figure it out quick. I’m going to go crazy if you don’t.”

Beverly glanced at the clock and figured that her daughter should be getting up for school at this time so she decided to give her another call.

“Hello, can I speak to Elizabeth?” Beverly asked as soon as she heard the other side answer.

“She’s not here,” answered Tracy.

“Did you give her my message from Sunday?” asked Beverly.

“Sorry, I haven’t seen her.”

“Will you please leave Elizabeth a note saying that I called and would really appreciate a call back?”

“Sure thing,” Tracy replied.

After the call ended Beverly called Susan’s house; when there was no answer she left a voicemail asking for an update. With calls out of the way she started cleaning her house. Her first task was to change the burnt sheets in her bedroom. Once her house was in order she spent an hour running on the treadmill. After a quick shower it was off to the church for her ladies Bible study group. She poked her head in the church office to say hello to Heather once the meeting was finished and then it was back home to start dinner.

“Do you come up with any ideas?” she asked Benjamin once dinner was finished and she had a moment alone with him.

“I think I have an idea,” he said with a smile. “I’ll let you know more tonight after the kids go to bed.”

Beverly had to fight the compulsion to drag Benjamin upstairs and have her way with him right at that moment, but she knew it would be better to wait until later. She also knew she had to get him to cum that night. One day not satisfying her husband was agony for Beverly, but the second day was sheer torture. She did not want to experience another two day stretch without her husband having an orgasm. She didn’t even want to contemplate what a third day would be like. She decided that tonight he was going to shoot his load no matter what; she would smoke the rest of the pack if she had to. The night dragged for Beverly, but eventually it was time to call it a night.

As Benjamin headed upstairs to his bedroom that night he wondered what was becoming of his wife and himself for that matter. For himself he had never had problems in the bedroom like he’d been having for the last week. He could not deny that he was now fascinated by cigarette smoking, women smoking to be precise, and his wife’s smoking in particular. When she had told him what their daughter had said to her he had brushed it off to dramatics, but he could not deny that his wife’s smoking was a huge turn on. Why he did not seem to be able to orgasm was still a mystery to him.

The other night when his wife had pulled out a cigarette he’d found it highly erotic. He thought it was just because his wife was finally doing something ‘naughty’. Beverly was a beautiful woman, but kept her tight figure hidden under shapeless dresses. She was so puritanical. He wouldn’t trade his wife for anything, but he’d often wished she would loosen up a little, maybe wear some makeup; celebrate her beauty and not work so hard to hide it.

As he entered the bedroom he found Beverly already sitting in bed, completely naked, with an unlit cigarette in her mouth. He felt a rush of pleasure shoot through his groin at the site and yet he felt guilty as well; something strange was going on and he should be more concerned for his wife.

“Okay, spill it. What do you need me to do?” Beverly asked as Benjamin joined her on the bed.

“This is a little embarrassing, but perhaps if you smoked a little more femininely…” Benjamin suggested.

“What do you mean?” she asked, at once puzzled and insulted.

“Well, I saw a woman smoking outside my office today and I noticed that she held the cigarette different than you do,” Benjamin continued

Beverly removed the cigarette from her mouth and held it between her thumb and index finger.

“I see other women hold their cigarettes between two outstretched fingers.”

“Like this?” Beverly asked as she repositioned the cigarette so that it she held it perpendicular to her outstretched index and middle fingers. “I can do that. Was there anything else?”

“Maybe purse your lips when you exhale,” he suggested.

“Alright, let’s get this going I really need you to orgasm tonight.”

Beverly brought the cigarette to her mouth using her two fingers and then lit it with a match. She blew the first bit of smoke out without inhaling, but without removing the cigarette from her mouth she sucked on the cigarette again. When she removed the cigarette she made sure that it was between her two fingers. She then pursed her lips and exhaled a tight stream of smoke in front of Benjamin’s face.

“How was that?” she asked as she watched him become erect.

“I need to be in you,” he replied as he laid her on her back and then entered her.

As Beverly smoked the cigarette and her husband worked his way in and out of her vagina she racked her brain trying to think of how she could smoke more femininely. She’d never really watched other women smoke. Anytime she had seen a smoker in the past she usually walked away from them so she would not have to smell their stench. She’d seen women smoke in movies, but she’d paid attention to the acting and the movie’s plot, not the smoking. Beverly continued to smoke as femininely as she could. She held the cigarette between outstretched fingers and when she exhaled she pursed her lips. While it was clear that Benjamin was enjoying the show he also did not cum.

“Let me get on top again,” she said as she reached for her second cigarette of the night.

She lit it and mounted her husband once he was on his back. As she smoked this cigarette she tried holding it in different positions when she wasn’t actively sucking smoke from it. She held it out to the side of her body; she held it near Benjamin’s face while she caressed his cheek. She held it near her face so its smoke created a mini curtain between their faces as the cigarette smoldered. When she exhaled she blew tight steams of smoke above Benjamin’s head, in his face, towards the wall and even at the ceiling.

“Are you sure there wasn’t anything else?” she asked after she was halfway done with the cigarette and he still hadn’t cum.

“Well, there was one other thing,” he said sheepishly. “It’s silly though.”

“Out with it!” Beverly demanded.

“The woman I saw today would occasionally blow the smoke out through her nose. Perhaps you could try that.”

Beverly took a puff off the diminishing cigarette and sucked it into her lungs. When she blew the smoke out of her nose, over her breasts and onto Benjamin’s chest she felt him swell inside her.

“Do that again, but grab your tits this time,” Benjamin said.

Beverly pulled on the cigarette her hardest yet. The tip glowed for a couple seconds before she removed it from her mouth. With the cigarette between the fingers of her right hand she grabbed her breasts and started massaging them. The smoke from her nose bathed her hands while they groped her breasts. Benjamin erupted inside her and Beverly came as she felt her husband’s seed pulse within her. She crushed out the cigarette in the ashtray and then snuggled up against her lover. Benjamin showered her with kisses. While she soaked up his attention she realized that she had just smoked two cigarettes back to back and she was neither dizzy nor nauseous; she wasn’t sure that this was a good thing. They fell asleep holding each other.

On Wednesday Beverly drove to the local library to check out their collection of old movies. She’d remembered seeing black and white movies where it seemed that nearly every adult smoked. Not only that, but she recalled that the women in these older movies seemed to do it with a certain panache. She rented several movies with some of the great black and white screen legends; “Gilda” with Rita Hayworth, “Now, Voyager” with Bette Davis and “The Big Sleep” with Lauren Bacall. Once home she put “Gilda” in the DVD player and started watching the movie. She was fairly certain there would be smoking in this movie since the cover had a picture of Rita Hayworth with a lit cigarette.

Once the she reached Rita’s first smoking scene Beverly paused the movie and headed upstairs to grab the cigarettes. She resumed the movie with an unlit cigarette in hand; while she watched the movie she did her best to mimic Rita’s expert movements. One scene in particular caught her eye and she replayed it several times. By the time she’d watched it three times in a row she found herself seriously contemplating lighting the cigarette. She told herself she’d only be doing it to perfect her style, but she feared this was not the whole truth. She resisted the urge and kept the cigarette unlit while she mirrored Rita’s smoking performance.

Once she was done with her research she returned the cigarette to its home in her nightstand. She decided to store the movies there as well. While there was no way her children would suspect the real reason she’d rented these particular movies, she didn’t want to take any chances. Before she started to prepare dinner Beverly called both Susan and Elizabeth. She was not able to reach either.

That night as she prepared for bed Beverly was confident that she would be successful in her attempt to pleasure her man. She now had not only the nose exhale in her arsenal, but she had also studied a true professional at work when it came to smoking seductively. While Benjamin read she rooted through her lingerie drawer and found a nightie that had been a present from her husband early on in their marriage. She hadn’t worn it for many years, but thanks to her regular exercise she was sure it would still fit. With nightie in hand she grabbed a cigarette from the nightstand and headed into the bathroom. She changed into the nightie and let down her hair. With cigarette between two outstretched fingers and the hand up by her face, palm out she sauntered into the bedroom. She walked up to her husband and waited for him to look up.

“Got a light, handsome?” she asked huskily.

Benjamin scrambled for the matches. Once he had one lit Beverly bent at the waist. With her breasts nearly spilling out of the nightie’s plunging neckline she accepted a light from her husband.

“You’re such a gentleman,” she said and then exhaled through her nose. She pulled hard on the cigarette and sucked the smoke deep into her lungs. She held the cigarette up by her face as she crawled onto the bed and over her husband. She released the smoke from her lungs through pursed lips so that it bathed his body, starting at the waist and the billowing up around his face. Beverly ran her hand along his rock-hard cock. She alternated between mouth and nose exhales as she did her best to look like Rita Hayworth reincarnated. She stroked him and fucked him, but after three cigarettes he still did not finish.

They did not fall asleep holding each other that night and Beverly had a hard time sleeping. She wasn’t sure if Benjamin slept well; it was hard for her to tell since he was sleeping on the couch at her insistence.

Beverly had another bad day on Thursday. She was wracked with guilt and self loathing since she had once again failed a simple task. All she had to do was get her husband to have an orgasm; billions of women were able to satisfy their men, but not her. A little after lunch she was dealt another blow. Benjamin called and told her that he needed to visit one of his company’s satellite offices and he would not be able to return home that night. At first Beverly thought it was payback for making him sleep on the couch, but he was adamant that his trip was strictly a business requirement.

After the depressing call Beverly tried to busy herself as much as possible to turn her mind from her anticipation of the torture she was going to endure on the following day. She hoped that since he would not be present that her daughter’s curse would not be in effect, but she doubted she was so lucky. She tried calling Elizabeth again that evening, but was once again told that Elizabeth was not in.

That night as she lay in bed and tried in vain to sleep she kept looking at her nightstand, the nightstand that held the cigarettes. After a couple hours of tossing and turning she finally opened the drawer and retrieved the cigarettes. She gazed at the package for a few minutes. She told herself to put them back. They were only instruments to give her husband pleasure and she had no other use for them. She then began to wonder how many were left. She thought that it would be prudent to check; she wouldn’t want to run out at an importune moment.

She opened the box and counted ten, long, slender cigarettes. She ran a finger over the virgin white butts. She longed to pull one out, just to sniff it. She wouldn’t smoke it; she would just run it under her nose and smell the unlit tobacco. She started to pull one out, but stopped halfway. She knew that if she removed the cigarette she wouldn’t just sniff it; she would smoke it. She held the cigarette half out of the pack for nearly a full minute. Finally she pushed it back in and then threw the pack into the nightstand drawer. She grabbed her pillow and a blanket from the bed and headed to the couch to see if she could finally sleep there.

In the morning Beverly called her daughter once again and once again Tracy answered the phone.

“Is Elizabeth there?” Beverly asked.

“No,” Tracy replied.

“I really need to speak with my daughter, when will she be home?”

“Oh, your daughter is here let me get her,” Tracy said.

Beverly stared at the phone with bewilderment.

“Morning, Mom. Enjoying your new habit?” Bethany asked.

“Where have you been and why haven’t you called me back?” Beverly demanded.

“What do you want?”

“What have you done to your father and me?”

“You know exactly what I did and you know why I did it,” Bethany replied. “I suspect what you really want to know is if I will stop it.”

“Yes, you have made your point. I’m sorry I kicked you out and cut off your funding. Please put everything back the way it was.”

“There is no going back, but I can stop it from going any further,” Bethany said. “Send Heather to me and I will remove your compulsion and Daddy’s inability to orgasm.”

“What do you want with Heather?”

“I owe her for betraying me, I have a special punishment all planned out for her.”

“I’m not turning Heather over to you.”

“I could take her easily you know,” Bethany said. “But I think it is all the sweeter if I make you do it.”

“I refuse,” Beverly stated.

“I understand. You’re just trying to be a good mother and I respect that. I am going to give you a little help out of respect. Daddy’s fetish is evolving and it will continue to evolve. You are not only going to have to smoke for him, you will also have to learn a new way to smoke every time you want him to cum.”

“How am I supposed to do that?”

“Use Google, Mom. Try searching for ‘smoking tricks’ or ‘smoking fetish’. I’m sure you will find all you need.”

“Please stop this madness, Elizabeth.” Beverly pleaded.

“That there is your problem. You aren’t dealing with Elizabeth anymore. Thanks to you and Victoria there is no Elizabeth. There is only Bethany.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” Beverly said exasperated. “What has happened to Victoria and Becky?”

“Why don’t you ask their mothers?” Bethany asked. “They wanted to be with their daughters so now they work with them. You can reach them at Newgrounds.”

“For any love you’ve had for me or your father, please end this.”

“You know what you need to do and it will be much easier on you if you do it sooner than later,” Bethany said gently. “Once you are finished with the standard smoking fetish tricks Daddy will be wanting you to do some truly bizarre things.”

Beverly stared at the phone for a couple moments after the call ended. She was having trouble ordering her thoughts. Elizabeth thought she was now Bethany. Could Susan and Jackie really be working at a strip club with their daughters? Elizabeth wanted her to hand over Heather for who knew what diabolical plans. Elizabeth’s final words haunted her; she had thought smoking for her husband was bizarre enough, what did the future hold?

She walked into Heather’s room, unplugged her daughter’s laptop and carried it into her bedroom. Once it booted she opened a web page and did a Google search on ‘smoking tricks’. She found instructional videos on how to snap inhale, French inhale and other tricks. When she started poking around some of the smoking fetish websites she found a forum in which various users described their smoking turn ons. She used this to compile a fairly decent sized list. She figured what she had so far could keep her husband ejaculating for at least a week. She would just have to get Elizabeth to change her mind about removing the curse before the week was up.

Beverly decided to watch the snap inhale video first. After watching the step-by-step instructions she realized that she was going to need to practice in order to learn the trick properly. She set the laptop on the bed and retrieved the cigarettes, matches and ashtray. She positioned the laptop so that she could see herself in her full length mirror and then lit a cigarette. As she sucked the smoke into her lungs she felt a familiar warm dampness in her panties. Her only smoking experiences to this point had been in a sexual connotation and now she was responding reflexively.

Beverly stared at her reflection as she brought the cigarette back to her mouth and pulled in another mouthful of smoke. As she breathed in she found herself enjoying the full feeling in her lungs. She watched her reflection as she exhaled a tight stream of smoke at the mirror and could scarcely believe that she was actually smoking. All the other times she had smoked it had been part of a compulsion to pleasure her husband, but today she wasn’t compelled. True she was doing it in the name of research, but it was voluntary. It was also kind of pleasant. She took one more self indulgent drag before starting the video.

By using the mirror and following the steps she found she was able to do a snap inhale without too much difficulty. By the time she had watched it twice she had smoked most of the cigarette, but she figured the cigarette had a puff or two left on it. She stood, walked over to the mirror for a better view of herself and then drew on the cigarette. When she pulled the cigarette from her mouth she let a ball of smoke escape her mouth. She watched it as it floated up by her nose then she sucked it into her lungs along with the rest of the smoke in her mouth. She smiled at her accomplishment as she blew a large cloud of smoke across her bedroom.

As she looked at the haze of smoke hanging in the air of her bedroom she realized that she had forgotten to turn on the air purifier or open the windows. Just a couple days ago a smoky room such as this one would’ve had her gagging. Today she hadn’t even noticed. She glanced at the cigarette as she walked over to the ashtray and thought that she could probably get one more drag from it; she looked back at the haze and then crushed out the cigarette. Beverly was acclimating to smoking rather well and this bothered her. She turned on the air purifier and then headed downstairs to start her day.

Beverly spent the next couple hours in her front yard pulling weeds in her flower beds. Gardening was a true passion of hers. She loved sinking her hands into the life giving earth and she took pride in the beautiful flowers she helped cultivate. For the first hour she enjoyed the process and kept her mind busy on the task at hand. After the first hour her thoughts turned back to smoking and the need to please her husband. She began to fear that knowing how to snap inhale might not be enough to get Benjamin to finish; her fear soon turned to anxiety. She abandoned her yard work and headed back to her bedroom.

Beverly sat on her bed with a lit cigarette in her mouth and loaded the French inhale video. The maneuver reminded her of the snap inhale, but instead of sucking the ball of smoke back in through her mouth she just needed to suck it in through her nose. She didn’t think it would be that difficult to master, but she struggled with it. On her first few attempts she let the smoke out too fast and she had a hard time recapturing it with her nose. She was finally able to perform it, but she feared she looked clumsy and amateurish. She lit her second cigarette with the butt of the first and continued her practice.

After several back to back puffs she started to feel light headed. She smiled at the sensation; she had forgotten what it felt like. The first time she’d felt dizzy from smoking it had scared her, but now she found that she enjoyed it. She sat still, her cigarette smoldering between two fingers held near the side of her face, and savored her buzz. As the buzz faded she dragged heavily on her cigarette, inhaled deeply and held the smoke in her lungs for a several seconds. When she felt the buzz return to an acceptable level she slowly released her smoke through pursed lips. She continued to smoke this way until the cigarette was spent.

A little after eleven in the morning she called information for the number to the Newgounds strip club. The man who answered the phone told her that they did have a new hire named Susan, but that she did not start until three that afternoon. Beverly returned Heather’s laptop and then headed back outside to finish her gardening.

After a lunch break a couple hours later she smoked another cigarette in her bedroom, just to be sure that she had both the snap and French inhales down pat. She watched herself perform both satisfactorily a couple times, and then she watched herself as she finished smoking her cigarette leisurely. Just before three she called the strip club.

“Susan, what’s happened to you?” Beverly asked her friend. “What has my daughter done to you, Jackie and your girls?”

“I can’t talk long, my shift is about to start,” Susan replied. “Let’s meet at the coffee shop tomorrow at noon and I will tell you all about it.”

“That sound fine, but are you okay? Are your girls all right?”

“We’re all fine, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

An hour later she received a call from Benjamin. He told her that he would be home that night, but that he would be in late. Beverly said that she has a surprise for him and that she would wait up for his return.

That night after the kids went to bed and she waited for Benjamin’s return Beverly found it hard to resist smoking. She tried rationalizing that she could use some more practice on her snap inhale, but she knew this wasn’t true. She wanted to smoke, plain and simple. It was one thing to smoke to satisfy Benjamin or smoke to learn how to satisfy him, but she did not want to smoke just to please herself. She was afraid that once she did that there would be no turning back. If she enjoyed smoking while she practiced or while pleasing her husband, well that was just a fringe benefit.

As soon as Beverly heard Benjamin’s car in the driveway she reached for her cigarettes and quickly removed one. She counted her remaining cigarettes. Including the one in her hand she was down to six. She told herself that she would have to stop by the store to buy some more.

When Benjamin entered the bedroom she began shaking. Seeing her husband after he’d been gone for a night was always a wonderful sight, but she knew that the shaking was not from the sight of him. She was shaking in anticipation. She was going to get him to cum tonight and the relief she knew it would bring almost had her giddy. She set her cigarette on the headboard and rushed to him and showered him with kisses as she worked at removing his clothes.

“If you keep welcoming me home like this I might start staying away for a night more often,” Benjamin chuckled as he kicked off his shoes.

“I need you so bad,” Beverly said. “I want you to fuck me hard while I smoke for you.”

A smile spread across Benjamin’s face. He had never heard his wife say ‘fuck’ before. The harshest expletive she used to this point was ‘crap’ and she had to be very upset to use that word. He found that he liked hearing her curse. He wanted more.

Once he was naked Beverly retrieved her cigarette and lit it. She sucked deeply before blowing a thick cloud at her husband’s hardening cock. She lay back on the bed and dragged again as her husband entered her. He started with a slow steady rhythm while she smoked her cigarette slowly, femininely and seductively. When she chained into her second cigarette Benjamin almost came on the spot. As it was he increased his pace and started pounding furiously into his wife. After she smoked half the cigarette she made sure her husband was watching before she attempted a snap inhale. She pulled as much smoke into her mouth as she could, then she released a large ball of smoke and let it hang between their faces for a couple seconds. When she sucked it all into her lungs she felt her husband go rigid. Smoke poured from her mouth as his seed poured into her. Her screams soon joined her husband’s.

Benjamin lay on top of his wife; he was spent. Beverly luxuriated in the feeling of her husband’s weight on her body and his cock still buried deep within her. She held him with one hand and used the other to finish smoking her cigarette.