The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is a sequel to The Birth of Bethany. While I did attempt to write this story so that it can stand on its own, it will probably read better if you read its predecessor first. There is a third story in the series that focuses of Bethany’s sister, Heather, which is currenly being posted to my blog.

Heather’s story has some minor TG elements in it, so it will not be posted to this site.

FYI, All of the characters in this story are completely fictional.

Bethany’s Mom Smokes for Her Man

By Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com/

Chapter 1

Beverly was pondering her eldest daughter while preparing dinner when her life changed. She’d just been wondering where she had gone wrong, how her eldest daughter, Elizabeth, could not only try smoking, but also have sexual relations with her boyfriend, when her daughter burst into the house.

“Oh, Mommy Dearest.”

Beverly could not believe her eyes as Elizabeth stormed into the kitchen. Not only did she have a lit cigarette in her mouth, but she was dressed up as a street walker. Makeup was plastered all over her face, large hoop earrings hung from her ears, and she was wearing a dress that barely covered her hips or her breasts. “What...” was all Beverly could manage.

“Silence!” Her daughter ordered before she blew smoke into Beverly’s face. “Listen to me and learn your new fate. From now on, besides caring for Jimmy and Donna, your primary concern will be pleasing your husband. You will yearn to bring him to orgasm; it will dominate your thoughts. You will consider yourself an abject failure if you cannot bring your man to climax nightly. The thing is you will soon find that he will have a new smoking fetish. He will only be able to cum if you are smoking seductively for him.” She tossed Beverly a pack of cigarettes. “Better get acquainted with these, Daddy will be home soon.”

As soon as her daughter left the house Beverly sat in a chair and began to cry. That her own daughter would speak to her in such a vile manner devastated her. As the tears slowed she looked at the package of cigarettes that Elizabeth had thrown at her. She stood, walked across the kitchen and dropped the package into the trash. Beverly wondered what had become of the sweet, modest girl she had raised. The Elizabeth she knew would never wear such clothes. Before this week, wearing studs in her ears or a small amount of lip gloss was her daughter’s way of rebelling. Her daughter had taken a purity pledge in her early teens and it had been so important to her. The girl who just stormed out of her house in stripper heels looked like there was nothing pure about her.

Beverly glanced at the clock. She wanted to call her husband, Benjamin, to tell him about the incident with their daughter, but he would be home in less than a half hour so she decided to wait and talk to him face to face. She turned her attention back to preparing a meal for her husband and the remaining children that still respected their parents.

“You would not believe what Elizabeth said to me today,” Beverly told Benjamin as she greeted her husband that evening. “She actually threw cigarettes at me and said I should smoke them. She said some other things that I can scarcely repeat. Have you spoken to Elizabeth today?”

“Yes, she was waiting for me in the driveway. It’s funny though; I can’t seem to remember what we talked about.”

“Well, I do not want Elizabeth in this house again, not until she changes her ways.”

As the family sat at the dining room table Beverly felt a sense of familiar contentment; she loved spending time with her husband and children. Benjamin, who sat at the head of the table stood six feet tall, was well muscled, and had distinguished salt and pepper hair. Jimmy, who had turned 16 last month, sat to his right looked so much like his father. Next to Jimmy sat 14-year-old Donna whose face was hidden behind her dishwater, blonde hair. Heather had long auburn hair like her mother, was 18 and worked as an administrator at their church.

Like their mother both Heather and Donna wore no makeup nor had any piercings. They did not adorn themselves with jewelry. Their bodies were gifts from God and they treated them with respect; they exercised regularly and ate healthy food. Their dress was conservative and the only skin they showed in public was hands, head and feet. Beverly felt that a woman should be concerned about her modesty lest she give a man the wrong ideas.

Beverly, like her husband, was 37. They had been high school sweethearts and had married right out of school. Elizabeth had been born just after their first anniversary and Heather followed a year later. Life had not been easy in those first years, being a mother of two with a husband working fulltime and going to night school. By the time he graduated and took a position at a prestigious accounting firm she had four children to tend with, the eldest just entering Kindergarten. They made it by sticking together, relying on their church for support, and being disciplined.

Later that evening, after Beverly had removed her ankle length house dress and changed into an ankle length, flannel night gown, she pulled her hair out of its bun and brushed it before joining her husband in their queen size bed.

“What do you have planned tomorrow?” Benjamin asked her once she was under the covers. He did not even look up from the book he was reading.

“I will be baking most of the day for the church’s bake sale on Saturday,” Beverly replied as she gazed at her husband. She suddenly wondered when the last time that they’d had sex; it had to have been at least three weeks, maybe longer.

“I’ll be in meetings all day tomorrow, but I should be home on time.”

Beverly scooted over next to her husband and ran her hand through his chest hair. “That’s nice,” she said as her hand moved away from his chest and made its way to his abdomen. “You seem tense.”

“Really? Not anymore than usual I suppose,” he replied, looking up from his book.

“I think I know a way to relieve some of that tension,” Beverly said as her hand continued its journey south. It was unusual for Beverly to instigate sex. She wasn’t against sex and even enjoyed it upon occasion. They had sex a reasonable amount of time she supposed, it was just that her husband’s appetite for it far outstretched her own and it was rare that she wanted it when he wasn’t already frisky.

“I like the sound of that.” Benjamin put down the book and began kissing his wife.

Beverly’s hand finished its journey and she began massaging his manhood. He moaned as they kissed and she caressed him. This continued for several minutes.

“Is everything alright, Dear?” Beverly asked. “You’re not getting erect.”

“I’m sorry, I’m just distracted,” Benjamin said. “Let’s switch positions. You lay back and let me do the work.”

Beverly removed her nightgown and rolled over onto her back while Benjamin moved on top of her. He kissed her neck while he played with her breasts with one hand and tried to get his penis to respond with the other. When that failed he moved his mouth down to her breasts and began nibbling her nipples; that had always done the trick in the past, but not tonight. After twenty minutes of foreplay and his penis still limp he rolled off his wife.

“I’m sorry honey, I don’t know what’s wrong tonight,” Benjamin said apologetically. “Let’s try again another time, okay?”

Beverly agreed with her husband and then rolled away from him; she did not want him to see the disappointment on her face. She knew that these things happened sometimes, especially as men aged, but she could not help feeling that it was her fault. She felt like she had failed him, failed in her wifely duties. Elizabeth’s words came back to Beverly. Surely her daughter couldn’t be responsible for this. It was surely a coincidence.

Beverly arose early Friday morning to make breakfast for her family before Jimmy and Donna headed off to school, and Heather and Benjamin to their respective jobs. She did this every morning and it gave her great satisfaction to send her loved ones out the door with full bellies. Once they left she cleaned the kitchen before starting her baking projects.

Normally Beverly loved baking, especially if it benefitted someone and today’s goods would be sold by the church to benefit local charities, but her mind was too focused on the failures in the bedroom last night to enjoy the activity. She did not know why she was so focused on last night’s failure. It wasn’t like it had never happened before. It was a rare occurrence and normally both she and her husband brushed it off. Today, however, it continued to nag at her mind and she vowed that she would satisfy her husband that night. She knew with certainty that her daughter had spouted untruths yesterday and she aimed to prove it to herself by making her husband ejaculate.

That night as she readied for bed Beverly gazed at her husband who was reading again. She finished brushing her hair and then crawled up onto the bed, pulled back the covers exposing her husband’s nearly naked body.

“Let’s continue where we left off last night,” she said as she pulled the book out of his hands and kissed him.

“What’s gotten into you lately?” he asked when her lips moved from his mouth and to his neck. “I’m not complaining though,” he continued when her hand found his cock.

“I just want to make you feel good,” Beverly said as she stroked his manhood.

She wasn’t particularly in the mood for sex, but she needed to make her husband cum. She needed to do it to prove to herself that her daughter’s words yesterday had just been that: words. She moved her kisses from his neck and began to nibble his ear, which elicited a moan from her husband. He loved it when she breathed into his ear and typically she would feel his cock jump when she did it. Tonight there was nothing. In the past when he’d had trouble with an erection it would generally give some indication of life. Tonight and last night it may as well have been dunked in a bowl of ice water.

“I’m sorry,” Benjamin said as Beverly got out of bed in a huff. “I don’t know what’s wrong.”

Beverly disappeared into the bathroom only to reappear a moment later with a towel and a bottle of baby oil.

“Since you don’t have to get up early tomorrow for work, how about I give you a massage,” Beverly said with a smile. “That ought to help you relax and then we can let things happen naturally.”

It didn’t help, but it wasn’t for a lack of effort; Beverly put her all into that massage. She’d removed her nightgown and made the massage as sensual as she possibly could. As she massaged his back she slid her oil-covered body along his torso, her breasts slipping on his lower back. When she massaged his chest she straddled him and grinded her sex against his. Nothing worked. It certainly looked like he was enjoying the experience; he moaned and groaned at the appropriate times. His touch was urgent and needy, but little Benjamin would not make a peep.

After an hour Beverly was in tears and Benjamin did his best to console his wife. Once she stopped crying she left the bedroom and took a shower by herself. As she washed the oil from her body she feared that there may have been truth to her daughter’s words. Could it be true that her husband could now only cum if she was smoking? Beverly was still not prepared to believe this, but at the same time she did not know how much more of her husband’s impotence she could take. A thought sprang to her mind and she finished her shower quickly and raced into the bedroom.

“Benjamin, I want you to see Dr. Feldon tomorrow,” Beverly said as she dried her body. “I want you to get a prescription for some Viagra.”

“Don’t be silly,” Benjamin replied. “I don’t need impotence pills. I just had a bad couple nights. I’ll be back on my game soon enough.”

“I need you to do this for me,” Beverly said.

“If it means that much to you I’ll do it, but I doubt I can get an appointment tomorrow on such short notice.”

“I don’t care how you get the pills, but I want you to have them by tomorrow night,” Beverly insisted.

Beverly did not sleep well that night, which was unusual for her. She worked hard through the day and lived a clean life and normally had few troubles at the end of the day that would interrupt her sleep. Tonight however she tossed and turned and fretted all night long. She woke in the morning to Benjamin’s gentle shaking.

“Are you going to make breakfast this morning?” he asked kindly. “The kids are hungry.”

“Do I have to do everything around here?” Beverly snapped. “Will you starve if I am not there to make every meal for you people?”

“I’m sorry, Honey; you normally like making family meals.”

Beverly stood quickly and hugged her husband. “I’m sorry; I don’t know why I said that. I’ll be down in a couple minutes.”

Fifteen minutes later Beverly was dressed and in the kitchen preparing eggs for her family. Between the lack of sleep and her ever diminishing sense of self worth she found it difficult to concentrate on the task at hand. She burned the sausage and overcooked the eggs. When she finally served the meal she noticed Heather picking bits of shell out of her scrambled eggs. Beverly didn’t eat; she had no appetite. Instead of conversing with her family over the meal as she normally did, she spent the time praying to herself that Benjamin would be able to not only obtain the Viagra, but also that it would work.

After breakfast, Benjamin called the family doctor and was able to cajole his way into an appointment that afternoon. Once the kitchen was clean Beverly gathered her baked goods and loaded them into her minivan along with her youngest child, Donna. Once the sale was finished she would drop Donna at her friend’s house where she would spend the night. Heather and Jimmy were also spending the night at their friend’s houses which would leave the home empty for Beverly and Benjamin. She was going to make her husband orgasm if it took all night and she did not want any potential distractions.

As Beverly was dropping Donna off at her friend’s home she received a call from Benjamin letting her know that his doctor had prescribed Viagra and he had also had it filled at the pharmacy. He had a couple more errands to run and would be home in time for dinner.

When Benjamin arrived home that night he found that his wife had been busy while he’d been out. From the entryway he could see that the house was illuminated by candle light and he could hear soft music playing from the living room. There was a note sitting on a nearby table addressed to him. His wife wanted him to change into dinner attire and then meet her in their formal dining room. He rushed upstairs to the master bathroom. He popped one of the Viagras into his mouth and then changed into a dinner jacket and tie.

“Welcome home my love,” Beverly cooed when he entered the dining room.

“Wow, this looks amazing,” Benjamin said as he took in the spread on the dinner table. “Oysters? Really, Honey?” he asked with a chuckle. “Don’t you think the blue pill will be enough?”

“I’m not taking any chances,” Beverly replied. “In addition to Oysters Rockefeller we are having an arugula salad with avocadoes, pine nuts, pomegranates, and almonds in an olive oil dressing; for desert it is chocolate covered strawberries.”

“And you’re wearing the red dress I bought you,” Benjamin said as he gazed adoring at his beautiful wife. “I really appreciate all of this, Honey. I couldn’t ask for a more beautiful, caring wife; I am truly blessed.”

Benjamin pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her with loving passion. They both sat and casually ate their dinner while gazing longingly into each other’s eyes. Once they finished eating they held hands as they walked into the living room and held each other while they danced to the easy-listening music. After thirty minutes Beverly figured that the pill should definitely be working by now. As she led her husband to the bedroom she found she was shaking in anticipation. She yearned to see him cum. She wanted it so much that she suspected she just might orgasm at the sight.

As they entered the bedroom they began to undress each other. They didn’t rush. They kissed, caressed and fondled as they slowly removed each article of clothing. Before she even removed his underwear Beverly knew that tonight was going to end as the last two had ended. She could see the outline of his penis and it was completely flaccid. After all of the kissing, the physical contact, the dancing, and the red dress there should be some sign of life. She felt like crying again.

They finished undressing and she had him lay on the bed. She got on the bed beside her husband and took his cock in her hands; she kneaded, massaged, rubbed, squeezed, and stroked it. Still nothing. She knew that it was hopeless, but before she went downstairs and started fishing through the trash she decided to try one more thing, something she had told herself long ago that she would never do. She took a deep breath, lowered her head and for the first time she took him into her mouth; she kissed, licked, sucked, and even suckled the thing. Still nothing.

She rose from the bed and ignored Benjamin’s heartfelt apologies as she donned her bathrobe and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. She found the pack of Virginia Slims cigarettes without too much effort. She wiped the package’s cellophane wrapper with a kitchen towel and then grabbed a book of matches from above the stove and walked back upstairs. She could not believe that she was even contemplating smoking. Besides being a vile, smelly, disgusting habit it was also a sin. Yet, she was at the end of her rope. She could not take another day of failure. She needed to get her husband to climax or she was going to lose her mind.

Benjamin was under the covers and reading his book when she reentered the bedroom. Beverly sat on the bed next to him and began to remove the cellophane wrapper from the cigarette pack.

“Why do you have cigarettes?” he asked her. “You don’t seriously believe what Elizabeth told you, do you?”

“I’m out of ideas,” Beverly replied as she flipped open the box to reveal the white cigarettes. “Now put that book down.”

Beverly removed the covers to expose her husband’s body. As she removed a long, all-white cigarette from the pack she watched his cock. She held the cigarette between her thumb and index finger as she brought the cigarette up to her mouth. When she put it between her lips his cock twitched. She looked at Benjamin and he gave her an apologetic shrug. She sucked on the unlit cigarette, then removed it from her mouth and blew out a pretend exhale. His cock began to rise.

“I’m sorry Beverly,” her husband said. “I don’t know why this is happening.”

“It’s okay,” she said as her vision began to blur. “It’s not your fault.”

She took his rising manhood in her left hand as she pretended to smoke the cigarette with her right. As soon as he was fully erect she straddled him and slid his cock into her womanhood. She rocked back and forth on him for several minutes before he grabbed her and flipped her onto her back. He thrust back and forth in her while he watched her play with the cigarette. They continued this for over thirty minutes and while he never lost his erection he didn’t cum either.

“I’m going to have to stop eventually,” he said after another ten minutes.

“Let me be on top again,” Beverly said.

They rolled over and she was once again straddling her husband cowboy style. She leaned forward with her breasts dangling in his face as she grabbed the matches off the headboard. While she worked herself up and down his erection she lit a match. She brought the flame to the tip of the cigarette and sucked in the foul tasting smoke. She felt his cock swell in her as she removed the smoldering cigarette from her lips. As she blew out the cloud of uninhaled smoke Benjamin came into her with a roar. A shudder ran through Beverly’s body and a sense of well-being that she had not felt in over two days descended upon her. She lay against her husband and held the cigarette in an outstretched arm, away from their bodies, as they cuddled and kissed for a few minutes. When they pulled apart Beverly noticed cigarette ash all over the bed, her side of course. As she headed to the bathroom to extinguish the cigarette and brush her teeth she made a mental note to buy an ashtray.

She brought a spray bottle of Febreeze with her from the bathroom and liberally doused the air trying to remove the remnants of the cigarette smoke from the air.

“It has to be a coincidence,” Benjamin said. “It was the shock of seeing you smoke that did it.”

“Well, we’ll just keep these handy just in case.” Beverly placed the cigarette pack and matches in the drawer of her nightstand and then said, “Goodnight, Dear.” Beverly slept soundly that night.