The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: A young virgin college cheerleader is turned into a slut

Beth

Part 1

Beth was angry. She had been late for cheerleader practice and coach Stanton had ordered her to stay for an extra 30 minutes. He had made it pretty clear that either she would practice, or she would be out. Well, Josh would have to wait. He would be mad, but Beth knew that she was worth the wait. So here she was in a secluded part of the college sports field, doing her jumps and splits. She hadn’t noticed him at first, but now she saw him, leaning against the door to the locker room. How long had he been there? Beth looked around. She was alone with him. Even though she was worried a bit, she decided to walk up to him. “Hey weirdo, getting off on cheerleaders? You better leave before I call the campus police, you pervert.” The stranger just smiled at her. Beth suddenly realized that she hadn’t been very friendly. Somehow she felt she had to apologize. “Listen, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be rude...”

What was she saying? Of course she had wanted to be rude. “What’s your name?” “Beth, nice to meet you.” What was going on here? Instead of telling this asshole to fuck off she had a small talk with him. This had to stop! “Did you like my moves?” What the hell had come over her? He smiled at her. “Very nice. I could see your little panties on almost every move. You are a little cock-tease, aren’t you?” How dare he talk to her like this. “Oh yeah! Boys are so weak! I like to tease the hell out of them.” She giggled. She never giggled. Bimbos giggled but not her. And why did she feel so compelled to openly answer his indecent questions? It was as if he had put some spell on her. He had taken off his sunglasses and for the first time Beth could see his eyes. They were full of self-confidence. “You wearing a bra?” “Yes!” This was getting dangerous. “Take it off!” “What?” “You heard me.” Her hands were already moving beneath her sweater, unhooking the garment. She pushed and pulled until it came out from under her sweater. “Throw it away!” Off it went. “I don’t want this”, Beth stated.

Now he grinned at her. “I know, cock-tease. But it feels good, doesn’t it?” She blushed. He was right. Her bare breasts felt wonderful beneath her uniform. Her nipples scraping over the rough inside of her sweater made her feel... aroused. Wait. Did he just call her a cock-tease? She had to get out of this. “Listen, I’d love talking to you, but I must go now.” She turned and walked away. “Oh, I don’t think you should go,” he called after her. She stopped and faced him again. “Now that you’re bare beneath your top, you should practice some more routines. Just make sure to jiggle your titties. I like that a lot.” Well, if he really liked it, she should do it. At least she was a little cock-tease. So Beth found herself doing her routine again, this time however she shook her upper body heavily, so her free breasts jiggled and wobbled. Her nipples were rock hard, desperately trying to poke through her top. Beth made sure she frequently flashed her panties at him as he had seemed to like that to. Oh yes, she was quite a cock-tease. After five minutes Beth was exhausted. She had to get a shower and then meet Josh.

He blocked the door to the locker room. “Listen, you had your show and I have worked up quite some sweat. I need a shower now and then I have a date with my boyfriend. So why don’t we leave it at that?” He didn’t move an inch. Instead he spoke to her. “I think you should practice some more. And if you’re hot, you could take off your sweater. I’m sure you are very aroused, just from imaging yourself being a topless cock-teasing cheerleader for me. And for your boyfriend... call him and tell him he is history!” Beth’s jaw dropped. No one has ever dared to speak to her like that. But then Beth imagined herself dancing topless for this complete stranger, bouncing her 36-D’s for him. She felt a familiar tingle in her pussy. Could it be that she was aroused? This stranger was so damn sure of himself that he simply told her to dance topless for him, not even considering she might not do it. Josh wouldn’t even have begged for it. He was such a wimp. She took the cell-phone the stranger had offered. “Josh?—Yes, it’s me. Listen, don’t wait for me. I’m through with you.” She disconnected and handed the phone back.

Then she smiled, gripped the waistband of her top and pulled it off. She just had dumped her boyfriend and now she stood half-naked in front of a total stranger, hoping to find his approval. She was a beautiful girl. Her blonde hair framed her face nicely and at 19 her lightly tanned body was trim and fit. Her 36-D’s showed no sign of sag and her 35-inch hips were just as firm as her long legs. Yet, Beth couldn’t make out the slightest hint if he liked what he saw. Instinctively she pushed back her shoulders and thus her breasts jutted forward. Now she saw a small smile on his face. She was a good girl. She was presenting her breasts and she was a good girl. She loved being a topless cock-teasing cheerleader for him. But a cock-teasing cheerleader wouldn’t just show off her breasts. She would show off her TITS. Yes, she was presenting her tits to him, her big 36-D tits. He was really smiling now. “You are enjoying this my little slut, aren’t you?”

Beth could feel her panties moisten. She was such a slut, showing off her tits to a complete stranger. She found it wonderful to be slut. Why hadn’t she noticed earlier what a slut she was? She started to dance for him, but not her boring cheerleader routines. She was a slut, so she danced like one, jiggling her tits, wiggling her ass, flashing her panties. She danced a stripper’s dance. She bounced up and down so he could see her hooters flying. “Now you’re getting into it. You are aroused beyond belief. I bet your panties are soaking wet, you little whore.” Oh yes, they were. She had to show him. She lay down on her back, her hips going up and down as if she was fucking, causing the hem of her skirt to rise above her soaked white panties. She showed her wet panties to him. She was such a whore. She grabbed the waistband and yanked them up, yanked the crotch right into the slit of her cunt, presenting her swollen, glistening cuntlips. He wanted to see what a whore she was. And she showed him. With one hand she yanked the crotch of her panties up and down her slit, the other kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples, exactly like a whore would do.

She was about to come for him. He wanted her to piss cunt juice into her panties and onto the grass of the college field. She had seen it in his eyes. His eyes had seen the dirty little slut she really was. When finally her panties gave in and were ripped from her harsh ministrations she came in the most powerful orgasm she ever had experienced. Both of her hands were on her tits now, so he could get a clear view of her dripping whore-snatch. She still made fucking motions and her spasming cunt spewed wave after wave of slimy juices all over the place. Finally her motions stopped and she collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily. She looked up at him and when she saw him smile again, she knew that she had pleased him. Wordlessly she stood up and went to the locker room. She definitely needed a shower. He followed her. While she undressed he checked her street clothes. The denim miniskirt found his approval but taking a pair of scissors he shortened her gray sweater a bit so her midriff would be bare.

The bra went into the trash can. He wanted her boobs bare. A whore didn’t wear bras. Beth shuddered at the thought what the rough wool would do to her still aroused nipples. Beth blushed when he held up her black thong giving her an enquiring look. She was such a slut, wearing those panties. When she was naked he stood up and slowly approached her. She quivered as she thought of all the things this man would do to her. Already her arousal rose. She wouldn’t deny anything that he wished to do with her. She still was a virgin, but Beth knew that she wouldn’t be for very long. She prepared to being taken and frowned when he just gave her a little kiss on her cheek. “Hush, my little cock-tease, take a quick shower, so we can get out of here. I have plans for that body of yours.” She squealed when he gave her firm butt a playful swat and hurried to the showers. He hadn’t even asked her. He didn’t bother if she was available. He had told her and she would comply.

When she came out of the shower, he took the towel from her and rubbed her dry, paying special attention to the most sensitive parts of her body, which sent bolts of lust through her young body. He grinned when he saw how easily aroused she was. When she was dressed she posed for him and he checked her appearance. He seemed satisfied, yet he raised the hem of her skirt, grabbed her little black thong and yanked it high into her crotch. Her cuntlips were now visible and in the back her panties had disappeared deep into the cleft of her ass-cheeks. He grabbed both cheeks and pushed her hard against the locker room wall, pressing his mouth onto hers. She moaned into his mouth while she responded to his hard kiss and she began rubbing her crotch against his leg. She humped him like a dog bitch in heat, she was such a slut. When he broke the kiss she breathed heavily, partly from the lack of air, partly from her arousal. She wanted him to take her, take her virginity. But again, he held her there. “Come with me.”

She followed him to his convertible and they drove off. “Spread your legs”, he ordered, like he owned her. It felt so good to be owned, felt good to spread just because he had ordered her. “Play with your pussy.” Her hand began circling her swollen pussy lips, pinching them, checking their wetness, rubbing her clit. “You cannot cum.” She was his toy to play with. He could do with her whatever he wanted. And it was him to decide whether she would cum or not. She was so hot, but she wouldn’t come. At least she only was his whore. Her needs meant nothing. She shivered. She was so close. He was watching her. He saw her rubbing her engorged cunt. “Lift your sweater and jiggle your tits.” She did with one hand, the other still in her crotch. “Grab your tits with both hands and squeeze them.” She roughly squeezed her tits, just like she knew he would like it. They hurt, but it felt so good to obey. She pinched her nipples, kneaded and mauled her boobs. He wanted her to do her tits hard and she obeyed. “Good girl”, he grinned, “you may come now.” Her world went blank as she exploded.

She returned to reality when they approached a big house. How did he know where she lived? With her sweater still raised above her tits, she climbed out of his car and followed him on wobbling feet. Anybody who watched her would see what a slut she was. She moved in front of him and opened the door. Her mother stood in the kitchen preparing dinner. “Mom, we’re going upstairs in your bedroom where he will fuck my virgin pussy.” For a moment Mrs. Kristensen seemed to be upset. But then she saw him. He smiled at her and she smiled back. She felt happy for her baby-girl. She only hoped he would fuck the little bitch good and hard. While she climbed the stairs, Beth looked over her shoulder to see if he was watching her wiggling ass. She had to be a total slut for him or else he would fuck some other bitch. She felt relief when she saw him grinning.

Her cunt lubricated when she took off her sweater and opened the bedroom door. She was wet and ready for him as she jumped onto the bed ripped off her panties and spread her legs. He didn’t bother to undress, but why should he. He simply opened his fly, took out his pecker and lay down on top of her. With one hard thrust his cock was buried in her snatch. That was how a slut had to be taken. Hard and fast, without the slightest concern for her own comfort. His thick cock widened her never used tight channel to its limits. She imagined how pleased he must be taking her as she was used for the first time. She felt pride that she was able to offer her virginity to him. She was such a good little slut for him. He grunted as he fucked her with furious speed, pausing from time to time to watch her shuddering from his impact.

When she was used to his rhythm, Beth began fucking him back with vigor, urging him on to fuck her even harder. He sure would like that. As much as her freshly opened cunt hurt, she also began clenching her cunt-muscles around his spear as she knew, he would enjoy this too. She wanted to show him what a good slut she was, only aiming to please him, whatever price she had to pay. After about five minutes of hard fucking she felt his cock throbbing within her. “Yes give it to me. Fuck your little whore. Cum in me. Fill your dirty cock-teasing cheerleader slut to the hilt.” He liked her talking dirty. “Fuck the little cock-teasing bitch like the whore she is.” Beth felt him backing up and then he jammed his cock forward one last time. His hot come shot down into her womb.

When she came stumbling down the stairs with him they found her mother still in the kitchen. “Mom, he takes me away from you. I’m his whore now. Tomorrow I’ll move out of college.” Mrs. Kristensen looked at her daughter then at him. When she saw his limp cock dangling out of his trousers, she quickly ran to him and knelt down, taking his flaccid cock in her mouth. She couldn’t let him leave with his cock covered in her daughter’s juices and virgin blood, not after he so thoroughly had raped her little girl. He smiled down at her, when she had finished cleaning his cock. Like a good mother she put the cock that had turned her girl into a woman back in and zipped up his trousers. He patted Mrs. Kristensen’s head and left, Beth in tow.

Part 2

Beth felt a bit uncomfortable walking around dressed as she was. She knew he had kept part of her modesty intact, cause he liked to see her blush. Her denim cut-offs rode high in her butt, leaving a good amount of her ass bare. The leather top, that ended just below her breasts, did nothing to hide her hooters. She wore nothing underneath so the rough cloth constantly rubbed the most sensitive parts of her voluptuous body. She felt her cunt getting wet and her nipples shamelessly poked against the tight top. He wanted to show off his slut, so the best place to do this had been the mall. The way she was dressed made it obvious for everybody that she was his fucktoy. Her partially intact old self made her blush at the thoughts she must cause in all the male spectators. She was pretty sure that every male was ready to fuck her right here and then. Her slut-self was aroused beyond believe. She felt so hot displaying herself like a whore on the prowl. But she was his whore, so she clung to him, revelling in the feeling of his hand on her naked ass-cheeks. She was a good little slut for him.

From time to time he patted her ass to show her the direction he wanted them to take. He made her climb up any stairs he could find, so everybody could admire her well toned legs and firm butt from underneath. He always made sure to show that this piece of ass was his by possessively grabbing her cheeks and pushing her towards him. She kissed him with a lot of tongue while he openly kneaded her globes for everybody to see. Occasionally she even found herself humping her crotch against his legs. He grinned at her then. She was such a slut! The fact that she was constantly hot also showed in the flush of her face. It was quite clear that she was ready to be used at any time. From time to time she bent down “to check her shoes”. She kept her legs straight of course, so the look of her legs and ass was even more impressing. When she came up she looked at him searching for approval. He smiled at her each time. It was his praise that made her do it. It felt so good to please him. To earn his approval was the center of her existence and she felt such a pride and rightness when she obeyed his unspoken wishes that she would have stripped right here in public.

* * *

Timothy couldn’t believe what he saw, when he looked up from his magazine. In his 20 years of working at Teazer’s he hadn’t seen a picture like this. A man in his early twenties had come in, in tow one of the hottest girls that he ever had seen. She was clad in the most provocative clothes. It seemed time has frozen the moment they had entered the shop. There were only a few male customers but all activity had ended when this beauty walked to the lingerie section of the shop. The man approached Timothy and spoke to him. “Hello... Timothy”, he spoke to him, looking at his name tag, “I think today is your lucky day. I’m looking for some nice clothing for my plaything here. You know, nothing too decent, like the shit she’s wearing right now, just some nice slutwear to show off the goods.” Timothy couldn’t understand how anybody might call the girl’s clothes ‘decent’. They showed off every curve of her body, leaving nothing to the imagination. “Oh... uh... sure”, he managed to stammer.

The man smiled at him. “You don’t mind if the bitch does a little fashion show for us, do you?” “No, go ahead.” Timothy wondered where this was leading to. Now the man raised his voice for everybody to hear. “Beth, Timothy here, just allowed me to do a little fashion show.” Now he addressed the men. “Gentlemen, me and my girl invite you to be our guests, but keep one thing in mind: Look, but don’t touch.” Timothy and the customers couldn’t believe what they just heard. This awesome beauty who could outscore every porn actress in looks, would parade around in nothing but lingerie and they were invited to watch? In no time Beth had selected several items of clothing and soon began peeling out of her street-clothes. Timothy quickly ran to the entrance and closed the shades so they would be undisturbed.

As Beth changed clothes right in the middle of the shop, she displayed her nude body for everyone to see. Next she took her first choice of lingerie, put it on and began strutting around the shop, stopping from time to time to whirl around, bent down or shake her tits. She smiled and blew kisses to her audience who cheered her on. Some of the men were ready to jump onto the hot blonde but a quick look at his stern face told them to not break his rules. Like a fashion designer he checked each piece of cloth Beth was wearing, pinching nipples, he didn’t found hard enough, lowering tops to show more cleavage, raising hemlines to heights that openly displayed the naked pussy and ass cheeks underneath. The men could see how aroused the girl was, parading around in front of them. More than once they saw her glistening cuntlips, eraser-like nipples and her face was flushed like she just came from the best fuck of her life.

This was exactly how she felt. Beth presented her body in the lewdest way to a group of hollering strangers and he was pleased with her. She saw it in his eyes that she was an obedient little girl to him. Beth was somehow ashamed of her slutty behavior but her shame only added to her arousal. Beth was happy that she had moved out of college this morning. Who needed a degree when you could spent your life being used by him? Josh would have never used her like this. Josh had respected her as a human being. He didn’t respect her at all. She was a toy for him and he played with her. He did with her whatever came to his mind. One moment he would fuck her, the next moment he could sell her to a gang of bikers or lend her to one of his friends. She was his plaything and a plaything is meant to be used for its owner’s convenience. To be able to satisfy his high demands had been so wonderful and had filled her with such a pride, she wanted to earn his praise every second of the day. All her thoughts were centered on his pleasure just like now, when she bent down and gave her firm buttocks a solid swat. Everything just was how it should be.

When she had gone through all the garments, Beth changed back to the clothes she had been wearing when they arrived. He walked up to Timothy pointing to the bundle of lingerie and slutwear he had selected. “Well now, Tim,” he addressed the clerk, “I think it’s time to pay.” He winked to Beth, who happily hopped to him. Her unrestrained tits bounced underneath her top and her nipples desperately tried to poke through it. “You have to chose now, Timothy,” he spoke to him. “I can either give you the money for our purchase, which will be around 800$. Or,” he turned to Beth and patted her half-naked ass-cheeks, “I can leave this little whore here with you to entertain you for a full two hours.” Beth’s face went pale. He couldn’t mean to sell her to this ugly fat clerk! As he continued, she recognized how deadly serious he was.

“She really is an eager little slut and you can fuck her as often as you like. The only hole that is off limits is her ass. But I can tell you, her cunt is very tight and she can milk every drop out of your cock with her cunt-muscles... Did I mention that she sucks cock like a pro?” Beth would have never imagined, that she could be so useful to him. She would help him to save an awful lot of money. While he praised her qualities as a whore, she did her part to convince that fat jerk to take her, instead of the money. She lifted her top to him and shook her tits. “Baby, those are 800-$-tits. Can you imagine how this babies would feel wrapped around your big, fat cock.” She hopped on the counter, spread her legs and yanked the crotch of her shorts aside, showing him her glistening cunt. “And this pussy will fit your schlong like a glove.” While she pulled open her cuntlips to show Timothy the pink flesh lying beneath, she looked over her shoulder at him, to see if she was doing right. He nodded, even showing her the thumbs-up-sign. She was such a good girl for him.

She turned and faced Timothy again. She licked her lips. “I only hope that my tiny mouth and throat will be wide enough for your powerful monster to push all the way in. You know, I really like a fat cock down my throat, shooting all his wonderful cum into my womb.” Timothy was profusely sweating by now. “You mean... you would get off... if I-I-I’d use you, however I like?” he stammered. Beth took his hand and pushed it down to her exposed cunt, letting his middle finger glide through her soaked slit. Then she pulled it up to her mouth and licked her juices off of his finger, batting her eyelashes at him. “I’d love to be used by you,” she sighed in a husky voice. She was every inch a whore now. Timothy gulped and looked at him. “Deal!” Before he left, he turned to Timothy. “Remember, in two hours, you’re through with her and send her back. And her ass is off limits.” “Sure, dude,” Timothy growled and hastily closed the door behind him. Then he turned and walked over to Beth. “What are you waiting for, bitch? Take those fucking clothes off. I have no time to waste.” Beth quickly complied. While the fat clerk grabbed her hair and forced her down on her knees to plunge his cock into her mouth, she pictured his satisfied smile when he had seen her sell herself to this slob. She was a 800-$-whore for him and Beth was determined to show Timothy that she was worth every cent.

Part 3

Beth stumbled towards his mansion. That fat clerk had put her through her paces. He had fucked her five times during the last two hours. She was surprised that such a slob had so much stamina. On the other hand she had proven her quality as a whore. She had been useful to him and Beth couldn’t wait to tell him what Timothy had said. She opened the door and quickly ran upstairs to his bedroom. She entered and timidly woke him up. Her heart beat faster when he opened his eyes and looked at her. “Hello! How’s my little teen-whore doing? I hope your client was satisfied with your service?” Beth blushed a little, “I’m fine, thank you, Sir. I have a message for you. Timothy told me you could purchase all you need from him as long as I would be the payment.” She smiled at him with pride. She had been a good whore for him. He smiled back. “Seems you’re quite a useful little slut. Now take a shower and join me in fifteen minutes. I’ve plans for that tight little ass of yours.” She giggled, her eyes beaming with joy, and then she headed towards the bathroom. She hummed a happy melody while she washed off her sweat and the dried cum of that fat clerk. One last check in the mirror and Beth entered his bedroom, ready and willing to have her anal cherry taken.

Her cunt was wet from anticipation. He motioned her onto the bed and she crawled over and up on all fours, placing her ass as high as possible, so it would be easy enough for him to take her virgin ass. He positioned himself behind her and then bent over to grab her hair. He yanked her head back so it was only inches from his face. “I’ll rip your ass open now, my little whore. It’s time for you to learn what being mine really means”, he hissed into her ear. Beth licked her lips. He shoved her head down hard against the cushions. Beth shuddered at what was going to happen to her. Right now, she was nothing more than an ass for him that he would use however he liked. No regard for her needs or even her comfort. She simply didn’t matter. He did only what was his right. He needn’t care for her, it was her duty to care for him, so she wiggled her ass invitingly, urging him on to use her body at his convenience.

Beth felt his hands on her firm cheeks and the tip of his cock at her entrance. He pulled the head slowly in, stretched her walls painfully. After the cockhead rested inside her, he shoved home with one hard push. Beth cried out in a voice honeyed with passion. “So big...so full... yes... fuck me harder... harder! OH GOD!” He had ripped her open, just like he had said. Yet the pain was nothing compared to the pride and pleasure she felt at the knowledge, that she now was able to please his cock not only with her mouth and pussy, but with her ass too. He soon began fucking her at a steady pace slowly increasing the speed of his pumping. Beth clenched her fists into the cushions, she bit into a pillow to muffle her screams. She began fucking him back when she felt his cock would like that. His approving growl urged her on and she soon found his rhythm, pushing back as hard as she could when he pumped into her. Five minutes ago she had anally been a virgin and now she was fucking back at the cock that raped her ass, like a common whore.

Beth understood now, why sluts liked ass-fucking so much. It deprived them from any pleasure, reducing them more than anything to objects. He had already fucked her mouth and cunt. Now, as his hot spear was sewing in and out of her sore asshole, Beth knew she was a mere object, a living fuck-doll, designed only for his needs, fucked by this brute who didn’t need to have any concerns for her. Her ass was fucked by a relentless, merciless animal who treated her delicate young body with total dis-respect and Beth felt happier than ever in her young life. She knew what was happening. He not only raped her ass, he also was raping her mind. And Beth wanted it, craved to be transformed into a pure fuck-toy. Pleasuring his cock overrode all other feelings she might have had. He bent over Beth, yanking her head back by her hair. Looking into her eyes he saw total abandon. Beth was entranced of serving him with her body. Then he heard Beth yelling. “Yes! Fuck your cock-teasing cheerleader bitch. Ram her ass. Split her open and fuck her with your mighty cock... Oh Yes!... Harder!... Faster!... Do me, please!... Shove your cock into my ass until it comes out of my mouth!... Oh God!... Yes! Yes! Yes!... Fuck me like a whore. Fuck me like a cheap street whore... AAAHHHH!” Beth had talked herself into such a frenzy that she came from her own abuse.

Suddenly, without warning, Beth felt the cock in her bowels twitch and throb. He was about to come. She redoubled her efforts of clenching her muscles around him. Her tight ass fit like a glove. And she was fucking him back with abandon, trying to give him the ultimate pleasure, an orgasm in her virgin cheerleader ass. His pace quickened, he clenched his fingers into her ass cheeks and then... HE CAME! Gallons of come shot down her ass and Beth used her muscles to milk every drop out of him, just like a good whore would. When he was done, he withdrew his still hard cock from her ass. Beth whined from the feeling of loss. Her ass suddenly felt so empty. She felt empty, useless, worthless. But there was still one service to do. He couldn’t be expected to clean his cock by himself. It had been her ass after all, that dirtied his wonderful tool. Moving to all fours and bending over his crotch she lovingly wrapped her lips around his cock and licked off all remainders of their heavy session. His satisfied smile showed her she was a good girl again.