The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summary: Liz, a beta, manages to turn the tables on an alpha. mc, ff, mf, fd, md

Dear all, sorry for the long absence! This is a prequel to Alpha Beta—it’s probably best to read that one first though. Your comments are always welcome, and thank you very much to everyone who has sent me anything! Especially thanks go to Mignon for reminding me to actually write something. So please sit back and enjoy, while I put myself into a chair and get mind-wiped for your pleasure.

—seesawsix
* * *

The Beta State

Elizabeth, known to her friends as Liz, watched her screen carefully. It had taken months of her own personal time to find the bug in the old version 4.3 house cpu security logs, more months to track down owners with the old cpu’s that hadn’t bothered upgrading, and yet more months to narrow the search to those alpha’s who were elected for house assistance with class-3 stimulant withdrawal.

Lazy fucks. They spike and get high too often, and it looks bad for business. An alpha that can’t keep their shit together, when they’re all meant to be so fucking perfect. Well I can help them.

She smiled at herself, even though her hands were trembling. If she got caught, she’d be wiped for sure. The automated security systems were constantly adapting, but the alpha’s were just lazy.

Her screen chimed, a target had been selected, and a location was displayed. Public records showed the occupant as one Jennifer Elsom.

Of course, they don’t say how many slaves are with her, as slaves are just objects. She stopped the tirade of hatred in her head—she couldn’t get distracted now. Records showed Jennifer to be pretty, but then all alpha’s were. It was the one thing Liz couldn’t deny. Their claims of higher intelligence were laughable though.

She watched a public video of Jennifer at some party or function, flirting with an idiot, holding a leash attached to a semi-naked party slave in one hand and a stim tube in the other. The bitch gets high in public, no wonder they put her on assistance. Must have pissed her off no end. The thought made her smile. “Jen” was probably at home now, bored out of her tiny mind, waiting for the drugs to wear off and for house to give her the all-clear.

She tried to dry her hands on her jeans. This is it. Fuck, if this doesn’t work... If her code was traced, there was nowhere she could run to. Her own cpu link to Central couldn’t be blocked for long without reverting to safe mode (turning her into a drooling puppet that only wanted to contact the local authorities as fast as possible), and if Central wanted her, it would make her walk to the local enslavement facility and beg to be wiped. It felt like someone was holding a projector against the back of her head, always ready to pull the trigger. She almost felt a physical presence standing behind her, as her fingers sent the commands that could end up destroying her.

She waited, trying to hold back the shakes. In 6 hours she would need to report in for work, and if nothing happened before then, she’d need to delete everything and try to -

Her screen beeped again. A long sequence of numbers and characters displayed. For a second she stared at it, not believing what had just happened. It was Jennifer Elsom’s access code.

* * *

Liz climbed the immaculate stone steps and knocked on the door, even though the house would have signalled her arrival. She kept telling herself to calm the fuck down. A male slave answered. Liz tried not to stare, she hadn’t seen that many slaves herself, and this one was hot. Naked chest, broad shoulders and a perfect ripple of muscles. He wore the skimpiest of bikini bottoms that did a poor job of covering his cock. She tried not to look down, failed, then looked quickly up again, blushing furiously.

“I..I’d.. “ She took a shaky breath, then said, “Please can I talk to Jennifer?”

The man smiled, looking her up and down. Liz was shocked at his growing erection, and shocked at her own arousal, and overwhelmed with how wrong all of this was. She started to back away, thinking maybe she could run (while a little part of her wanted to pull his briefs off and suck his cock), when the man turned to make way for Jennifer.

“Yes?”

Liz tried hard to stop the shaking, licking her dry lips, and forced her hands down by her side.

This is it!

She sent the direct access request followed quickly by the access code. Jennifer’s face slowly took on a surprised look of shock as it dawned on her what had just happened. The clear disbelief slowed her reactions. Liz received acknowledgement, and she quickly sent a routing command to the house through Jennifer as the house owner to give Liz full access. The house pinged compliance.

“What … the... but … but you’re … why you little—”

Anger suddenly shone through Jennifer’s features, and she raised up as if to strike her. Liz back-pedaled, almost falling down the steps behind her, then hurriedly sent a command to sleep.

Jennifer slowed, fighting the command, still trying to grab her, trying to take another step, before she collapsed on the front porch.

Liz stood there, breathing heavily, looking all around and then back at the body on the floor, then the man still in the doorway. He stared back at her, but didn’t react.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck YES!

“Uh...” her voiced almost cracked. “Uh, you, uh, pick her up and take her inside.”. The man seemed to consider her commands, which made Liz think that everything was fucked, it was all just a joke, that Jen was about to jump up and shout “Surprise bitch! You’re fucked now!”, but then he stepped forward and picked up his Mistress, and carefully took her inside. Liz took a deep ragged breath, had one more look around, and then went in herself and closed the door.

* * *

She had always hated alpha’s, as long as she could remember. She hated their freedom, their arrogance, and their wealth. But mostly she hated the fact that any one of them could suddenly take control of her, and do whatever they wanted. She tried to find jobs that came with mandatory short-term blocks, but alpha’s could still cheat if they pushed hard enough. More than one weekend had vanished, when she would wake up in her flat on a Sunday night wearing something humiliating, feeling like she had been fucked by 10 guys at once.

But what she really hated was how much she got turned on by that. Central always dished out rewards to Beta’s after they had been “borrowed”. Liz would wake up, realise briefly what had happened to her, and then suddenly the endorphin rush would make her want to fuck anything in sight. She had once managed to get to her bedside cabinet, get her biggest dildo out with shaking hands, before she saw herself in the mirror dressed in a maid’s uniform, her considerable breasts lifted and on display for anyone to see, her pussy exposed and wet. She had vague flashes of serving well-dressed men and women, smiling and flirting with them while they stared and pawed at her, her being taken from behind while she moaned out loud trying to hold up a plate of canapés, breasts shaking with each thrust. The thought of serving so many masters, offering herself for their enjoyment, made her shove the dildo up her needy cunt while she stared at the submissive sexy slave in the mirror. The thought of the word “slave” pushed her over the edge, crashing into her as she screamed out how much she loved being used like a slave. Central made her come a few more times as a “reward”, making her beg to be enslaved so she could feel like this forever, all the while staring at herself dressed like a common servant.

And then afterwards, when Central withdrew the endorphins, she would feel like a hollow husk, and her mantra of hatred would begin. Her mantra of how much she hated the alpha’s, how much she hated Central, while at the same time trying to convince herself that she was not turned on by the need for servitude.

But the alpha’s held all the keys, and the insidious automated systems enforced their law without the chance of appeal. She knew that unless she was an alpha, she would always be used. Or unless she could somehow control one herself.

* * *

Liz stared in amazement at the sheer wealth that surrounded her. She kept checking with the house to see if she had been identified as a threat, but the house kept saying she had full rights within the dwelling. Full alpha rights. The thought kept shocking her, she still didn’t believe it could be done. As if dreaming, she looked around the entrance hall, larger than her complete flat, and her eyes fell on the male slave. A shiver ran up her spine at the thought of what she could do with him, what she could command him to do. Her gaze then fell on the prone body of the real owner of the house, lying asleep on the floor. She stirred slightly, which made Liz almost jump out of her skin.

Fuck! I’m... I’m in!

I’m in... now what?

Hesitantly at first, but then with hunger born of terror and excitement, she walked over to the male slave. She reached out but stopped short of touching him.

“What’s your name?” She wanted to add slave, but it didn’t sound right.

“My name is Aey.”

She frowned at the name, but said “And how many other...slaves... are here?”

“Three.”

He didn’t seem all that talkative. Her hands gently touched his stomach. He was warm to the touch, and hard-bodied. All kinds of thoughts were racing through her head now, and she was breathing hard.

“I...” She had to take a deep breath to stop her voice from trembling. “I... want you to strip.”

He smiled, and took off his miniscule piece of clothing. He was very well endowed, and his cock began to rise.

She was almost panting now, staring at his cock, the thought of all the power she now had driving her to ignore everything but her own immediate needs. She wanted him to obey her.

“Kneel. And, and call me Mistress.”

“Yes. Mistress.”

He knelt in front of her, his wonderful body at her beck and call. Her hands were shaking so much she could hardly take off her clothes, but she managed, ripping something. Down to her knickers, she peeled them off, then stood in front of him, stroking his head. He looked up at her, a slight smile on his face, his cock now rock-hard. She was almost scared of it.

“Kiss... no, lick my pussy. Slave.”

He leant forward and she almost screamed, clutching his head. His wonderful tongue danced around and inside her, and she felt her legs go. His long strong arms caught her and laid her down on the floor. She began to push her hips up, trying to push him deeper into her.

“Oh... please... oh fuck please....” She couldn’t think what she wanted, she couldn’t think of anything but that tongue. It stopped. She opened her eyes to find out why, and then screamed at the sight of two people staring at her.

In vain, she tried covering herself, before she realised they were slaves, two women of unusual beauty, dressed in near-identical tight uniforms that were a pervert’s wet dream. She was spread out on the floor, naked in front of them, and for some reason her current state made her pussy twitch. The new arrivals said nothing, and her recent lover seemed to be waiting.

“Why did you stop?” She looked at the slaves. “Who are they?”

“You were saying please, Mistress, but it wasn’t clear what you wanted. This is Bee and Dee.” It suddenly became clear why Aey (or in fact A) had such a strange name.

“So, you’re B, and you’re D. Where is C?”

A said, “She is being conditioned, Mistress.”

Conditioned. Her pussy tingled again. She looked over at Jen, still sleeping not far off. Part of her wanted to continue, but the rush of terror mixed with power was gone, for now at least. She couldn’t believe she’d almost had sex with a house slave, just after assaulting the owner. Reluctantly, looking at A’s damp face, she stood up. Her clothes were scattered around the floor, and her top was ripped, but she got dressed again. She was now showing a lot of cleavage and bra thanks to the rip, but it couldn’t be helped now.

Anyway, I can just wear her clothes.

The thought made her stop short, then smile. I own this all! And then another, more sober part of her mind answered. No you don’t, they’ll find you and they’ll wipe you, and you’ll end up being called E. A brief flash of herself in a tight uniform, waiting for a command. But she ignored the voice in her head and the image of herself. Looking back at A, she said “Pick her up, and show me where C is.”

* * *

Jennifer was quivering with anger, but she was also afraid. Liz was glad, because she was more than a little afraid of the alpha. Jen represented all the evils of this system, but also all of the will and leadership. If an alpha told you to do something, you just did it. How many generations of beta’s had been bred to accept the system, and simply do what they were told? Liz could feel part of her own mind wanting to fold, to release Jennifer Elsom and beg for forgiveness, even now.

Jen sat naked in the conditioning chair, the neural cap in place, but the monitor was moved to one side. Liz wanted to talk to her, just before she fried her brain. There were no other slaves in the room—she couldn’t take the risk that they would obey Jen and try to release her, or attack Liz. She released the block on Jen’s voice, but made sure (again) that Jen couldn’t send any commands via her CPU to the house.

Jen’s face was pure hatred. “Release me you fucking beta bitch! I command you to release me, now! I com—”

Liz re-sent the command for silence, shivering at the vehemence in her voice, and then giggled hysterically at Jen’s fish-gulping-air impression. The alpha was absolutely furious, but at the same time terrified.

When her hysterical feeling died down, Liz said in a quiet voice, “I’ve got your code.”

The anger disappeared. For a moment Jen looked like she would break down, but then the cold alpha disdain settled over her. She nodded. Liz frowned, but she released the verbal block.

“Ok. So. What do you want? Wealth? Slaves? Property? Access rights in Central? Or do you want to lick my pussy and beg me to wipe you?”

Liz had a strong urge to negotiate, to try and bargain the alpha for her freedom, just so she could release Jen and maybe get out of here with her mind intact. Maybe, if Jen gave her access rights to Central, she could... No! No. There was no turning back now.

“I wanted to hear you...b....bb... “ She couldn’t even say the word. She felt like a child, caught doing something wrong. She clenched her fist and said, “I want to hear you beg. Beg me not to mind-fuck you. Beg me not to turn you into a puppet, like your slaves out there. I saw C when she came out of this chair, she looked like someone had lobotomised her! I want you to beg! Beg me not to make you my slave! Beg!”

Jen was looking at her coldly, even as Liz had started to shout.

All she said was, “No.”

Liz was shaking in anger. How dare she? Doesn’t she realise what I’m going to do? I’m going to enslave her! Her hand went up to the console, ready to push the button, repeat the sequence that C had just completed. A random part of her mind told her she really should learn the slave’s actual names. Jen just looked at her, there was even a hint of a smile.

Liz shouted, “Well fuck you then!” and hit the button.

The monitor flipped into place, and Jen started to panic and mutter “no, not this, no”, but she was stuck. The chair began to calm her down. It was clearly designed with unwilling participants in mind. She relaxed, and slowly a look of bliss came over her. She was breathing deeply, blushing as the machine did it’s job. Watching the effect on Jen was turning Liz on. She had crossed the line so utterly and completely, but watching Jen start to groan made her forget about her crimes and miss A’s tongue. She wasn’t into girls, but Jen was extraordinary, perfect in every way, clearly aroused, and soon she would be a slave. Liz’s slave. Thoughts of command were being slowly stripped from her. Thoughts of licking and sucking who she was told to were being added. She had owned slaves, and soon she would be owned herself, watching those slaves fuck someone else, or even be fucked by those slaves on the whim of another. She was becoming an object, no longer in command of her own destiny. And from her face, she was enjoying the process.

Liz realised she was empathising, imagining what it would be like for her to sit in the chair, while it stripped her mind. She could even see herself, naked, her breasts heaving as the chair slowly rearranged her mind, feeling her sense of self diminish. She could even see another person standing over her, just like she stood over Jen, and knowing she would soon serve that person utterly. She suddenly remembered one of her “borrowing” rewards, the look of herself dressed up in a barely-fitting uniform. Liz’s fingers were in her knickers as she had the crazy idea of pulling Jen out and taking her place in the chair. Her clothes were on the floor again in seconds to give her better access, pinching her nipples while she played with her clit and moaned. Now that she was naked, she was all ready for the chair, ready to be enslaved, and then wake up and obey Jen without question, never have A lick her out again, serving drinks at parties while random men and women sucked her big heavy slave-tits while she -

She cried out, coming hard on her own hand, slumping to the floor. After a moment, she looked up at Jen, still sitting in the char, quietly panting while she became enslaved. Then embarrassment flooded through her as she remembered her fantasy, but she quickly pushed it aside and chose to deny it, just a side-effect of all the emotions she had been through recently. She stood up, and a part of her couldn’t wait to start playing with her new toy.

* * *

Liz had found a dress to wear. She wasn’t quite the same size as Jen unfortunately—her bust was a fair bit bigger than the (ex) alpha. In fact she better matched C, who had the biggest bust of the three female slaves. But she wasn’t about to wear slave’s clothes, and the alpha’s clothes could make some adjustments themselves.

Jen stood in front of her, in line with the other slaves, all of them standing to attention. She was dressed in a uniform that fit her surprisingly well, showing off her assets nicely. Her beautiful dark hair hung loose over one shoulder, unlike the other female slaves who all had their hair up. She looked content with her new station in life. She stared at Liz, smiling patiently.

Liz felt the buzz in her intimates start to grow again. The power trip really was getting to her. She was effectively the owner of everything she saw, and everyone.

I should probably free the other slaves. Well, maybe not A. She glanced down the line. C was hot, and B and D were very exotic-looking and beautiful. They all obeyed her without question. They seemed to enjoy it.

Hmm, maybe not just now. Later, when I’m more used to... everything. A tiny voice of morality shouted at her own hypocrisy. As a beta, she had always defended the right to free will, even against some of her more accepting friends. Most saw it as a fact of life—either you were born an alpha, or you did your best to get on with life as a beta, and try to enjoy it when an alpha used you. And if you were enslaved, well then, chances are that at least you would be taken care of. It had always made her furious to hear, and yet—now that she was here, what should she do? Release them? They were permanently enslaved, their minds were no longer capable of independent thought. Anyone who found them would only abuse them, and the slaves would love it.

No, better that she look after them. Traitor She would take care of them hypocrite, and give them happiness Liar.

No it’s not a lie! They will enjoy it! Her conscience seemed to agree with that at least—it was clear they enjoyed everything they did. Which was to say, they enjoyed everything they were told to do. They enjoyed obeying. And I can give them all the commands they need. She smiled, then looked back at Jen.

It was hard to hate Jen now that she had that vacant just-enslaved look. She wanted to demonstrate her authority over the ex-alpha, but it almost seemed pointless. The newly-made slave would do anything commanded of her. Hmmmm....

“Slave Jen, let’s see, why don’t you kneel, and beg me for forgiveness for being so rude when I kindly offered to zap your tiny brain.”

Jen knelt. She looked up at Liz with big eyes, and pushed her chest out to maximum effect. Liz couldn’t help but look down her cleavage and then back to her beautiful face.

“Oh Mistress, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know how much pleasure you could give me! I didn’t know! If I did, I would have summoned you and commanded you to enslave me much sooner!”

So the alpha arrogance isn’t quite gone then.

“Please Mistress, please use my body for your pleasure!” Jen put her hands behind her head, playing with her hair, smiling at her and licking her lips. It was getting to Liz.

If I didn’t know better, I’d say she was coming on to me. She tore her gaze away from the vision of sex in front of her, and looked at A. “A, come here and put your cock in her mouth, fuck the alpha arrogance out of her.”

Jen almost squealed in delight as A approached her. Still kneeling, she quickly pulled off his tiny briefs and immediately started sucking on the hardening member. Her hands were on his hips, using her arms as leverage to work the huge cock with her mouth.

Liz stared in amazement. Jen exuded sex, raw and unfiltered. Even on her knees with cock in her mouth, she radiated charisma, which made her look still in control. Liz wanted her. Jen looked up from the cock and met Liz’s eyes, moaning into the cock in a way that made Liz want to trade places with her.

“No, stop, I—”. Liz was breathing hard, and she wanted... cock, yes that was it.

“Jen, move aside.”

Liz quickly got down on her knees, replacing the ex-owner. She took the cock in her mouth, but more carefully, the monster scared her by it’s size. She licked it up and down the shaft, smelling the maleness, feeling the heat on her lips. Her hands rested on his legs, and she felt his hands in her hair, directing her motions. She allowed him to hold her head as he started to move his hips back and forth. She groaned into the cock, willing him to go faster, her hands now in her lap as he directed the pace and depth. She looked up at him, seeing him staring down at her, and she suddenly had a vision of how hot she must look. She saw Jen standing behind him, also looking down at her.

The look she gave Liz made her pussy gush. It was so commanding, and so hot at the same time. She wanted Jen to fuck her while she sucked cock, but it was hard to give commands with her mouth full of cock. She stared at Jen and moaned, and Jen seemed to understand. The new slave walked behind Jen and knelt down.

“Oh Mistress, you enjoy that don’t you?”

Liz tried to nod, but A was making it difficult. Her pussy was making thinking difficult too.

“Do you want me to take care of you too?”

Liz nodded again, and suddenly felt hands on her shoulders. Those hands quickly pulled the top of her dress off, exposing her breasts. Hands started playing with her breasts, almost giving A a tit-job along with oral. Almost as if Jen knew her thoughts, Jen’s hands took Liz’s hands and made them support her own breasts, pushing them up to caress the cock. Then Jen’s hands snaked its way down into her dress and between her legs. Liz spread her legs as far as the dress would allow, and felt the wonderful feeling of fingers teasing and then sliding inside her. Liz looked up at A, while she did her best to suck cock while giving him a tit-job at the same time. The fingers played her, making her try to hump her hips against them.

Jen whispered in her ear. “Mistress, you’re so good at this.” The fingers danced, and Liz moaned again. She strained to make the best cock-pillow out of her breasts, glad they were big enough to reach his huge member. She wanted to tell Jen to speed up, tell her anything to make her go faster.

Jen whispered, “Make him come on those huge tits of yours.”

Liz groaned again. The slave pulled his cock out. With a shaky voice, Liz almost shouted, “come on my huge tits!” He took his cock in hand and started beating off, right in front of her face. She still had her breasts up, ready to receive his gift, while Jen’s fingers continued to play with her. He leaned back and groaned as he showered her with his come, covering her face and neck and pooling in her upheld cleavage, just as Jen’s fingers rubbed and pinched her to orgasm. She shook hard, feeling A’s seed drip off of her.

Jen laughed behind her. “Oh my, he did make a mess. I don’t think I’ve let him come in weeks. You’re a much, kinder owner, Mistress. Perhaps you should clean up. C can help you.”

Liz was still holding her breasts with a stunned expression on her face when C bent over and offered her help to stand. Liz stood on shaky legs, knees sore, and let herself be taken to the showers.

* * *

C even wore her uniform into the shower, although the material didn’t seem to get wet. Must be useful for a slave a little part of her mind thought. C was very thorough, and soon had Liz leaning against the wall, receiving a gentle but firm pussy licking. Looking down at her slave, seeing C’s delightful breasts so tightly encased as the water ran off each mound and down her cleavage. She would do anything I want, anything. C’s eyes watched as she brought Liz to another orgasm. C then stood and kissed her, and Liz faintly tasted herself, but she was too tired to object, and she wasn’t sure she didn’t like it anyway.

Afterwards, while C dried her, she thought about what had happened with A and Jen. It didn’t really seem like something an alpha would do, to have a slave come all over her. But she couldn’t lie to herself, she had definitely enjoyed it.

And Jen helped. A lot. She smiled at the thought. For an ex-alpha, she seemed very keen to make sure Liz had fun.

She was brought back from her thoughts by a hungry-looking C, standing in front of her, with what looked like a dildo in her hand. Liz laughed at it, but stopped when she realised C wanted something.

Just tell her to go. You own her!

Even now, two orgasms later, she thought C looked hot. Why can’t I seem to get enough? But a part of her knew why. Liz just had to look at C’s face to see the sharp need to please, the need to fuck as much as her Mistress would let her, to convince her Mistress to say yes.

It’s getting to me. They all crave sex, all the time, and I’m starting to want it all the time too. Is this what it’s like to be an alpha?

C lifted the dildo to her lips and slowly ran her tongue over it, teasing it. Liz’s tired pussy couldn’t help but twitch at the sight. C took the dildo out, and slowly, so slowly, moved closer, lowering the dildo. Moving as if she didn’t want to scare a reaction out of her Mistress, but moving with purpose. The dildo was lined up, and Liz couldn’t decide what she wanted. She could only stare at C’s cleavage, wanting it, wanting the impending penetration. The dildo touched her inside thigh, and she let out a little gasp. C smiled, and slowly brought the dildo up. Liz didn’t even realise she was spreading her legs slightly, making it easier for her slave to -

The dildo touched her pussy, and Liz cried out, leaning onto C’s shoulder. C went backwards, dragging them both to the waiting bed, then roughly pushed her new Mistress onto it. Liz lay back, watching C loom over her with her weapon in hand. C put it to one side, gripped Liz’s hips with surprisingly strongs hands, and she was flipped onto her front. Her hips were lifted up, then Liz heard the buzz and suddenly her pussy was being fucked and filled. She cried out into the bed, and somehow managed to lift herself up onto her hands and knees. C knelt behind her, working her pussy with the plastic monster. Liz could only hold herself in place while she was fucked, her whole body shaking. She had images flashing through her mind, endless sex until she died. Her nipples suddenly felt a cold draft.

Jen was standing in the doorway, watching her Mistress get fucked from behind. She had an amused look on her face, and Liz tried to muffle her own moans but didn’t manage. Oh fuck that’s so hot, oh Maker she’s watching me get fucked. C slapped her ass, and she cried out. It must have been clear to C that she liked it, because C slapped her ass again, making Liz’s breasts shake. Liz felt her arms give way, crushing her breasts into the bed, but she kept her eyes glued to Jen’s. Do I look like a Mistress or a slave getting fucked? Oh I must look like such a slut!

The thought pushed her over, and she came hard onto the dildo.

C, much more gently this time, rolled her onto her side, and covered her. Liz was asleep in seconds.

* * *

She woke sometime later to an empty bed. No sex slaves to make her want sex, and her body suddenly realised it was hungry. She stretched, feeling amazing despite the vigorous work-out earlier. She looked around at the sparse furnishings.

Am I in the slave’s dormitory?

She got up and looked around the room, finding a set of clothes that were clearly a slave’s uniform. It looked very tight. A dim thought made her pause, holding the slick material in her hands. She was still holding the uniform when the door opened, and C walked in. Liz quickly tried to hide it behind her back, but the way C smiled knowingly made her think she had seen what Liz still held.

This is crazy. She’s a slave, give her an order, tell her to go clean something.

Only, she didn’t quite know what to ask for, or the words just didn’t want to come out. She suddenly realised that she had never heard C speak. She had only ever heard A and Jen say anything.

The look C gave her made her feel like she had done something wrong, something naughty. C looked like she wanted to punish her.

Oh...

Her pussy liked the thought of that. Her mouth opened slightly and her eyes dimmed with need. She watched, having seemingly lost the will to move, as C slowly made her way over to the toy chest. She opened it, and pulled out something big. She carefully pulled it on, always looking at Liz, a cat staring at a mouse.

Once she had the strap-on in place, she slowly walked towards Liz, swaying her hips so that the strap-on swayed from side to side.

She wants sex. Always, and she knows she can get it from me. I can’t say no. C kept getting closer. Just tell her to... Liz wasn’t sure what she wanted, but she seemed trapped once again. She had the power to release herself, but couldn’t seem to find the will to use it. She’s going to fuck me so hard with that thing. Her pussy was definitely ready, even if her confused mind wasn’t sure. Her nipples were rocks, needing rough treatment. The strap-on looked huge, she wasn’t sure it would fit. Oh fuck, but she’ll make it fit. Her heart was racing, pounding in her ears as C kept getting closer. She’s teasing me. Her own hands stubbornly held on to the uniform.

C stood in front of her, and took the uniform from her shaking hands. She unclasped the choker, letting the rest of it fall to the floor. She held up the choker, reaching forward, and clasped it around Liz’s neck. The symbology was not lost on Liz. I’m wearing a slave’s collar. Her mind was going numb with lust, her thoughts slow, as she waited to get fucked by C. Oh I need it...

C reached out, kept at a slight distance by the monster between her legs, and gently stroked Liz’s nipples. Liz moaned, and shocked herself at how slutty she sounded. How needy. C’s fingers suddenly twisted, and Liz gasped and moaned again. C smiled, but the look on her face was cold. She thinks I’m a slut. I’m such a slut. C put her hands on Liz’s shoulders, and slowly pushed and steered Liz to the ground. Liz lay on her back on the floor as C took up position between her legs. Her encased tits crushed Liz’s breasts just as the plastic monster was mercilessly pushed inside. Liz’s legs wrapped around her lover’s waist as she was pounded into the floor. She could feel the constriction of the slave collar around her neck, feel her blood almost pulsing in rhythm with each thrust. It didn’t take long for C to pound her pussy to orgasm, and she came shrieking.

She lay there dazed as C pulled out and stood over her. She took off the strap-on, then picked up the uniform. She casually threw it onto Liz, then left, her own uniform still immaculate.

After a few minutes, Liz finally managed to stir herself.

If I go out there, C will fuck me again. She giggled at thought. Her pussy was sore, but she didn’t hate the idea. How did that thing fit inside me? The uniform lay on her chest. I need to eat. She stared at the uniform. Her fingers felt the collar at her neck, but didn’t take it off. I need to get dressed.

She was still looking at the uniform.

I would look so hot in this.

Her fingers stroked the collar without her consciously thinking about it.

What would Jen think?

The material felt cold on her chest, and slick. It was small, and would show off much more than it hid.

Jen’s a slave, she’ll think whatever I tell her to think.

A part of her mind told her, If you look like a slave, she’ll treat you like one. If you wear this uniform, she’ll mind-wipe you, and you’ll be a slave for real.

That was a cold thought, which made her get up and throw the uniform on the bed. She had house give her the schematics of the building, and the location of the other slaves. She planned her way to the main bedroom so that no one would see her, and opened the door quietly. She took one last look at the uniform on the bed, paused, and then left.

* * *

In her bedroom Yes, it’s my bedroom!, safely dressed, she stopped to consider her luck while she ate some fruit. Here in this house, she was free—free of Central, free of alpha interference. Free to do whatever she wanted. It was her time to play alpha, to indulge in every whim that occurred to her, as long as she kept indoors. Outside, she became a beta again, and she realised how much she hated that idea. She knew she couldn’t stay like this forever, but she didn’t want to think about the future, not now. Plenty of time for that later. Now, she wanted to have fun.

Well, even more fun—I can’t remember how many times I’ve come already. She looked at herself in the mirror, giving a passable imitation of an alpha scowl, or a look of cold disdain. She suddenly realised she still had her collar on.

Wow, I bet no alpha wears this. She smiled while she played with it, but didn’t feel like taking it off. It was slick, like the uniform, a material she wasn’t familiar with.

It feels wonderful.

She frowned at that thought. She reached back to take it off, then stopped. No, not yet. She thought about what to do next. She wondered if C might attack her with sex again if she walked through the house. I really must tell her to stop! But even in her own mind, she knew how much she had enjoyed it.

I loved being used.

The thought made her flush. But it’s ok, I’m an alpha now, I can do anything. I can think anything. Nothing is wrong, and no-one will judge me. The thought comforted her.

She thought about the uniform, lying waiting for her in the slave’s dormitory. It would be so...tight.

A shiver went through her. I can do whatever I want. She stared at herself in the mirror, then suddenly made up her mind. Quickly but quietly, she retraced her steps. She didn’t want any of the slaves to see her.

* * *

The uniform was where she left it. Quickly she took off her alpha clothes that were worth more than she had ever earned, and let them fall to the floor.

Holding the uniform in her hands felt as wonderful as she had remembered. Standing in front of a mirror, it took some effort to put it on, and her tits were almost spilling out. But her pussy was on show, and she could plainly see how much she was enjoying this. She found a razor. She started off by thinking that if she was going to go on display, it should be neat, but in the end she took it all off. Her puffy pussy stared back at her, framed by the uniform. Her fingers started rubbing her exposed clit, and she had to lean against the mirror with the other hand. Her fingers caused everything to shake, ready to fall out. Oh fuck I look so hot, so hot... But it felt wrong, doing it by herself. She needed someone else.

But I can’t go out there. What will Jen say? The thought made her almost shake with need. Oh, she’d say I look like a slut. No, a slave. She’d use me. Fuck me. Maybe get the others to fuck me.

She was panting at her own thoughts, her pussy red and swollen, showing anyone who cared to look how much she loved dressing up like a slave. She looked over at the chest—yes, the toys were still there. Quickly she took out the dildo C had used on her, and went back to the mirror. It still looked huge in her hands. She placed against her clit, feeling the buzz—but still something was wrong.

I need....I need someone to shove this in to me. To fuck me with it.

She almost whined at her own thought, and dropped the toy in frustration. She wanted a slave to join her, but she couldn’t bring herself to be seen like this.

But why not? I’m the Mistress here, I own... But looking at herself in the mirror, every breath threatening to split her uniform, she couldn’t bring herself to believe it. She felt a burning need to be used, to have sex for another’s enjoyment. I don’t think alpha’s think like that. She almost laughed at that, but -

The door opened.

Jen stood there, momentarily surprised, but she quickly recovered. She turned and closed the door, as if to keep her dirty little secret, then walked over to Liz.

“Oh Mistress, you do look so hot.”

Liz stood petrified. The uniform suddenly felt so tight she couldn’t breath. She felt her face flush pure red, while her pussy almost dripped down her legs. She knows!

Jen looked her up and down as she approached.

“You do have such big slave tits, Mistress. And your neat little shaved pussy—oh my, you are excited aren’t you?”

Liz stood in front of her, looking every inch the dominant alpha despite her own slave’s uniform. Jen ran her fingers through Liz’s hair, then down to cup the ample assets on display, all time looking into Liz’s eyes, judging her reactions.

She smiled. “Well, this changes things a bit.” She looked around the room, and saw the dress on the floor. She went over to it, stripped out of her uniform and put the discarded dress on.

It fits her so well. Liz couldn’t move, her subconscious fantasies playing out right in front of her, just as her conscious mind realised how far she was falling.

Jen turned back to her. “Do you like this, Mistress?” She walked back towards her, now looking every inch the alpha, the dominant owner of slaves.

But... she’s still my slave, right?, a tiny voice in her head almost pleaded. She didn’t look it.

Jen looked at the toy on the floor. “Give me that.”

That was a command. But Liz bent to pick it up, careful not to let anything fall out, then stood up, handing it to Jen. She commanded me, and I obeyed. Her pussy tingled.

Liz realised she was standing still, waiting. I’m waiting for Jen to tell me what to do next. She wanted to play with her clit at that thought, but she knew it would feel better if she waited.

Jen was smiling. “Oh Mistress, you need this so much, don’t you? Well don’t worry, I will do the thinking for you. You want that, don’t you? You like submitting yourself.” Liz couldn’t answer, couldn’t think.

Jen looked at the toy in her hand, then back to Liz.

“Kneel.”

Liz shook as she knelt, staring at the toy in Jen’s hands. She could feel a draft on her clit. She looked up at the laughing eyes of Jen, and she wanted more than anything to...to... wait for the next command. Her pussy clenched at the thought, and she tried hard not to grind her hips.

“Normally of course, at this point you’d already be trained. But you’re already clearly motivated. Hmm, we just need a change of status. Now Mistress, I want you to open your mouth, and suck on this cock.”

Liz opened her mouth, her eyes still on the dildo. Jen rubbed the dildo around Liz’s lips, then pushed it inside. Liz couldn’t help licking all around it with her tonque, willing it to come in her mouth.

“You may play with yourself.”

Liz’s hands flew to her pussy, and she she moaned into the cock. It just felt so much better when she was told to play with herself. She pushed her hips into hers hands, trying to fit as many of her fingers inside her at once. She realised she was pushing her tits out at the same time, hoping Jen would play with them. She looked up at Jen, who was holding the dildo in her hand, not even bothering to move it in and out. Liz knew what she must look like to Jen.

I need her... need her to use me, to make me come.

Having Jen watch her while she was dressed up like this was all that she needed. She could feel her pussy clenching on her fingers as she grunted over the cock, almost -

“But don’t come yet.” Jen laughed gently at her. “Oh I know, you need it so badly. But first I want you to do something, Mistress..”

Liz moaned, almost whined around the huge plastic cock, but her fingers slowed. Her hips still bucked, but she held herself ready, waiting for the command to give her release.

Oh please, please, I need it, I need it, please!

“Tell me that you’re a slave.”

She tried to think, but her fingers felt so good, and Jen had given a command, some distant part of her thought it was a bad idea but the thought was too hot, and -

She pulled off the cock and said, “I’m a slave!” Then she went back to sucking the cock, looking desperately at Jen, groaning her need.

“Well done slave.” The look on Jen’s face had changed, but Liz didn’t care. She just -

“Now your reward—come for me, slave.”

Liz screamed into the cock, then collapsed on the floor, panting to get her breath back. Jen dropped the toy and left.

* * *

After awhile, she managed to pick herself up off the floor. On shaky legs, she managed to stand up.

She felt tired but wonderful, and she wanted more sex. I’m getting like C, needing sex all the time.. She saw herself in the mirror, then frowned. Quickly, she straightened her uniform, made sure her hair was in place. She wondered where Jen was, so she wandered out into the main hall.

The slaves were standing in a line, and Jen was at a screen, typing away. It looked strange, an alpha doing something so manual, something only a beta would do. But as she walked out, Jen looked up and said, “Get in line.”

The thrill of the command went through her, and she stood next to C.

Jen finished what she was doing, then got up and stood in front of them, addressing them all.

“Now then, we’re going to play a game. I’m going to pretend to be the Mistress of this house, and you 5 slaves are going to pretend to be serving. I will be hosting some friends of mine, who are arriving in a few hours.” Jen was standing right in front of her. Liz’s eyes opened wide. Her slave uniform clung to her, and she could feel a breeze on her pussy. Her mind was a blur, her libido fighting her sanity. Friends? More alpha’s? Oh fuck! No no no no no! But her pussy was screaming Yes!.

“I want you all to prepare for our guests.”

The other slaves departed, clearly they knew what to do.

Liz just stood there, just about to panic when all at once she felt a feeling of calm wash over her. She was so happy all of a sudden, now that her fears had gone. What was I worried about? Oh yes, the other alphas. The thought made her stomach clench, but again a feeling of calm settled over her. She took a deep breath, and she could feel all of her stress and tension disappear.

Jen was watching her closely, reading the reactions on her face. She smiled at something, then said, “There we go, you feel better now, don’t you slave?”

Liz nodded and smiled. How did she know?

Jen looked around. “Normally, House would direct you, but we haven’t reached that point yet, have we?” She laughed to herself. “Soon though, I think. Tonight might help to persuade you. For now, clean this room.” With that command, she walked off.

Liz looked around the room, and smiled again at the thought of pleasing Jen.

* * *

The doorbell rang. House informed Liz that 7 guests were outside, requesting entrance. The other slaves scurried off, presumably to prepare. Liz thought she should feel nervous, but instead she almost felt happy to see more alphas. Jen walked up to her, looked at her appraisingly, and said, “That’s it my little slave, your pussy is nice and ready, now go and open the door. They will give you their coats, and you will hang them up. One of them might fuck you, and you will be glad to be used like the slave you are. Do you understand?”

Liz’s mind was still in a whirl, but she heard the command.

“I... I..”

“Say “Yes Mistress” whenever I give a command, or they’ll find out about our little secret.”

Chills ran down her spine and clenched her stomach.

“Yes. Yes, Mistress.” She walked to the door, her mind strangely calm at the thought of seeing the guests. They will see me as a slave. She could feel from the draft how ready her pussy was. She reached the door, and opened it.

The alphas were chatting amongst themselves, and barely gave her a glance. They threw coats in her direction, and she did her best to catch them. One man gave her a once-over glance, smiling at her most obvious attributes. But he was mid-sentence talking with another woman. Each of them looked stunning, as alphas normally did. They even smelled wonderful, and she realised she wanted to be around them, just to be in their presence. She wanted to please them. She hung up the coats quickly, then came back, almost intoxicated by their presence. She tried to push out her slave-tits for their pleasure. Once or twice, one of them gave her tits a squeeze, a rough fondle with an appreciative mention to Jen about her new stacked slave. Liz loved the attention, and tried her best to serve them all and make them happy.

They sat down to dinner. Or at least, the alphas sat, while the rest of them stood. Then came the drinks, and one of the men thought it would be fun to pour a drink over Liz’s tits into a glass. Without thinking, she happily bent close to the table, while the man poured drinks over her chest. Most ran down her uniform, but some managed to get into the glass. She had never felt more proud of having such a big bust before.

A tiny voice in her mind said that something was wrong, but then the man bent her over the table, stood behind her and calmly slid his cock into her. Her tits mashed into the table, and she stared at Jen while she was fucked. The others kept talking over her, even the man fucking her. She tried not to moan, not wanting to disturb them, but his cock felt so good. As he came in her, she cried out “I’m a slave!” and came herself. The crowd around the table briefly stopped, then laughed at her obvious statement.

Dazed, she hardly resisted when another alpha (a woman) made her kneel, and then roughly pushed her face into the waiting pussy. Liz licked as if her life depended on it, and the alpha even paused a few times while talking, patting her head, so she knew she was doing something right. It occurred to her that she had never licked pussy before.

When the woman was finished, she stood behind the chairs again, watching as various alphas fucked different slaves. C was bent over the table, just like Liz had been, although the man seemed to be fucking her ass. C certainly seemed to like it. Another man suddenly stood in front of her, bent down to kiss her tits (she preened, and pushed them into his mouth), then he bent her over the table next to C. She tried to lean forward to kiss her slave sister, but just then she felt something pushing against her ass. She looked at Jen in a panic, but Jen was taking to another woman. The cock pushed insistently, and suddenly it was inside her. She groaned and bucked, suddenly welcoming the feeling of fullness that flooded her, so glad that an alpha was taking her anal virginity. She and C came almost at the same time, and they managed to kiss each other before the alphas changed. Liz thought the one now fucking her ass was the one who had just finished with C and vice-versa, and the men seemed to be making comparisons. She kissed C again, letting C’s tongue push into her mouth as the cock pushed into her ass. She came again, groaning into C’s kiss.

The night wore on, and Liz forgot about her fears. She forgot about her wants and needs, and her desires, her own thoughts. The alphas were happy to give her thoughts, and wants (their own) and desires (also their own), and she was more than happy to accept. They used her, and barely acknowledged her. Some of the men came over her face and tits, but most came in her ass (apparently hers was tighter than C’s). Only the first man came in her pussy. Her uniform managed to last the whole evening, even though she would have happily stripped off if asked. If commanded. She would have happily done anything anyone commanded. She was such a good slave.

The night drew to a close, and she fetched their coats. One of the men mentioned to Jen that he wouldn’t mind buying Liz, although he’d have to make a few changes. Apparently he liked them really dumb. Jen laughed, and said she would think about it. Liz smiled at the man while he groped her on the way out.

When the guests finally left, all the slaves were told to clean up, and Jen went to bed. Liz spent a happy few hours cleaning the house with C, watching her slave-sister’s tits shake as she wiped come off the table. She wondered what C’s tits and pussy tasted like.

* * *

When Liz woke the next day, she didn’t recognise where she was, until she saw C sleeping next to her. Both she and C were still dressed in uniform. She dimly tried to recall what happened the night before as she got out of bed, but it was a blur. C got up, stretched (giving Liz an interesting view), then walked over to her. She smiled warmly, then leaned in and kissed Liz, squashing their breasts together. C pulled back, then with one hand she gently held Liz’s neck, while the other gently entered her, 3 fingers at once. Liz gasped at the sudden intrusion, but did not try to fight it. C watched her as her fingers sped up and went deeper inside her. Liz could feel her breasts tits, my slave tits, oh fuck tightly constrained, so tight her nipples felt on fire. Her arms were by her side, while she stood passively being finger-fucked. A thought drifted through her mind, maybe she should reciprocate, but nothing else occurred to her dim mind. C seemed to have a plan, and Liz was more than happy to submit to her.

Oh yes, submit, fuck I’m submitting to a slave... another slave

She moaned aloud, but didn’t look away. C was still smiling, but with a hungry look in her eyes.

Liz’s breathing became louder, her tits strained with each breath. She opened her legs a little, and C pushed further inside. Liz moaned again, her eyelids dipping but not closing.

I’m being used... no, I’m …. I’m...obeying...oh yes. Thought seemed to melt, as if C were stroking her mind smooth of any thought or concern. She could feel her orgasm approach, and the closer it got the more submissive she felt. When it hit she moaned and squealed, but never once looked away.

C smiled again, then gently pushed on Liz’s shoulders. She knelt, looking up at C and her tits that looked so good trapped behind her uniform.

Hands gently pulled at Liz’s head, and she bent forward to lick. My second pussy her mind briefly thought, but it was getting used to being empty. Her body knew what to do.

Later, C took out a butt plug from the chest, lubed it, then pushed it up Liz’s ass. The uniform didn’t really cover her ass, only framed it, so the end of the butt plug was clearly visible. C gave her a good slap on the ass, then walked out of the room, motioning Liz to follow. In a daze, she did. She vaguely remember that she had a tight ass, maybe C was jealous and wanted to loosen her up a bit. She giggled, feeling her ass squeeze the plug. It felt right.

Jen was at the dining table, going through what looked like accounts. Liz stopped in front of her. Jen didn’t look up straight away, so Liz waited.

Vaguely, it occurred to her that she didn’t have to wait. She was in charge. A little voice in her head laughed at that idea. She seemed to have become a slave’s bitch, and for some reason she seemed to like it.

No... love it...

Yes, that was true. She loved it. She loved the slight vibrations from the butt plug. She loved the idea that Jen could command her to fuck anyone, and she would. She loved the fact that C wanted her ass stretched, and she was happy to oblige. She loved the fact that she did whatever C wanted. She loved being her bitch.

But another part of her wasn’t sure why that was.

Have I been... Words in her mind seemed to disappear before they formed. She got distracted by the slope of her own cleavage. She didn’t think she had ever admired her own body before, but now she loved it, was proud of it.

No....wait...my...my mind....I’m....proud...of... Another thought disappeared. That nagging little voice was shouting at her again. She had managed to ignore it for a long time, but it was telling her something. Something -

Jen looked up at her, and Liz forgot again. Jen smiled, and started laughing. Liz smiled too, but didn’t know why.

“Oh, you silly girl. Look at you! You love being in that uniform, don’t you?”

Liz nodded. Of course she did.

Jen typed on the screen again. Liz suddenly took a deep breath, and slowly a fog started to lift from her mind. She realised how empty her head had been the last few—hours? A day? She shot a surprised and angry glance at Jen.

“Yes my dear, the house was maintaining your hormone levels and suppressing a few higher-level functions.”. She indicated the screen in front of her. “It’s a very slow way of communicating with the house, but I still can use it.”

Oh no...

“But don’t worry! Don’t you trust me yet? Didn’t that feel wonderful? Think of all the fun you had last night!”

Images of all the alpha’s, of C this morning, she couldn’t remember how many times she had come. She remembered loving it. All of it.

She stood there, confused, still standing at attention without knowing it, until Jen stood up—with something in her hand. A small, green pill.

“Here, try this. You’ll love it, I promise.”

Liz looked in horror at the pill, even while her hand was reaching for it. She had to force herself to take her hand back. She looked at the pill, then at Jen, completely blocked and confused as to what she wanted.

Jen smiled, leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, her tongue darting in and then out again. Liz leant into the kiss even as her hand grasped the pill. She pulled back, looked at the pill, and was just about to swallow it when she paused, frowned and said, “what does it do?”.

Jen smiled. “It will give you pleasure. And it’s not permanent, it will only last about a week.”

Fuck, a week of pleasure? Already her pussy had decided, and she was just trying to think of a reason to delay. She tried to argue with herself.. It could do anything! But she almost felt drunk, high on the need to get back into character, to be Jen’s slave again.

And it’s safe...

She paused for a few more seconds before popping the pill in her mouth, swallowing it and then looking in Jen’s deep, mesmerizing eyes..

“I love you!”

Liz surprised herself by saying that. Jen kissed her back, then gently pulled away. “Of course you do”, she said with a smile Liz could feel deep down low. Jen took her hand, and led her out of the room.

“Come this way. It takes about 5 minutes to kick in.” She laughed, then ran to the main bedroom, pulling Liz with her.

She stopped, turned and looked back at Liz. She slowly started to take off her dress.

“Before it works, I want us both naked.”

Liz started to take off her uniform, the first time since... well, in a long time it seemed.

“No, leave the choker on. It suits you.”

Jen walked up to her, kissed her hard, pulling Liz into her. She then turned Liz around and pushed her onto the bed. Liz’s heart was racing. How many minutes? Her hands were shaking, her breath coming in short gasps. Jen got down in between her legs, and blew on her clit.

Liz gasped and tried to stifle the moan. She lifted herself up onto her elbows. Jen spoke Liz’s thoughts.

“How many minutes now?”

Then she used her tongue.

Liz cried out, not even trying to hold it in, her legs clamping over Jen’s head as she licked, and sucked, and circled. A finger teased into her ass, and and it made her cry out again and try to pull Jen even further into her.

Just then, Liz realised A was standing in the room. He walked over, and she reached up to get his cock out, then pulled it to her mouth. She imagined the pill had already started working. What have I done? But the taste and smell of cock and the feel of Jen’s tongue made her forget for a few more seconds. Jen extracted herself, then walked behind A.

“A, come round here and fuck her, slowly.”

He did as ordered, looking down on Liz, her legs spread and waiting. His first thrust almost sent her over, but not yet.

“The first effect should be in place now. Try to contact the house.”

It was hard to concentrate, but she tried—no response. Her cpu informed her the house did not service requests from slaves.

She moaned at that. She tried to speak, but groaned instead. The pounding cock made it hard to talk. “Uhh! Uhh!”

“And that’s the second. You can’t speak any more.”

What?!? No! I … I …

She tried to talk, to say anything, but all she could do was grunt and moan.

“And the last thing—yes, here it is.”

Jen turned her screen around. It was a long set of characters. She wasn’t sure she recognised -

Oh. Fuck.

It was her cpu access code.

“A, you can stop that now. I want our new slave—“

Jen looked surprised, then started to laugh. She tried to stop, and then burst out laughing again.

“By the First Generation, I don’t know your name!” She laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world.

She wiped her eyes, then said, “Oh well, it’s not important. Let’s see—well of course. Your name is E. What’s your name, slave?”

What?

“What is your name?”

Its...its...

The sudden blank filled her with cold dread, and super-heated her pussy at the same time.

My name... my name is... Briefly she thought she could remember, if she could just concentrate for a few -

A feeling of utter bliss suddenly washed through her, leaving her dazed and gasping. The cock still inside her brought her back to awareness of her surroundings again.

What was that?

Jen was smiling again, but not the smile of a lover, more the smile of a job well done. “Looks like it took. Now then, you can’t talk or command me anymore, but you can still nod or shake your head.”

Jen sat down next to her on the bed. She briefly looked up at A, and told him to continue. Slave E tried to concentrate on Jen, who looked like she was about to say something serious.

“You should probably know, when you tried to enslave me, it didn’t really take.”

She reached up and stroked E’s hair.

“It did leave an impression though. I remember hating you so much! But now, all I want is to make you happy. And I can see what you need, you’re practically screaming it at me. All beta’s are subs at heart my dear, and all alpha’s are naturally dominant. You pretending to be an alpha, when really all you wanted was for someone to own you. You’re just not made for this kind of rush my dear, this level of stimulation. That’s one of the things that makes me an alpha, even now.”

No! It’s not true! It’s.... no, it’s just not!

The cock inside her disagreed. A reached out and roughly squeezed her right tit. She moaned and tried to push it into his hand, making herself more accessible while she listened to Jen.

“You need me to help you. You’re screaming to be enslaved, but there’s a silly part of you that is scared. Well, we can fix that. Would you like me to take you down to the maintenance room and smooth out that troubled mind of yours? Remove all those silly thoughts of independence?”

The cock kept up it’s slow merciless rhythm. She was almost grunting with each thrust. She missed his hands on her tits. Slave tits. Slave ass. Maybe A would flip her over and fuck her ass. No wait, there was a butt plug still in her.

It slowly dawned on E that Jen was waiting for an answer. She … she just offered to wipe me.

And if I nodded my head...

If she did that, Jen would march her down to the chair, and she would do it right here and now. She would end up a slave for good. No more games, no more pretend.

E froze.

She could feel the abyss, calling to her. Just the smallest of nods. Jen was so close, she would see, and that would be it. No more questions, only the mind-wipe. So close, and no more worries, only sex, only pleasure. So close.

E blinked, suddenly horrified at herself, and she quickly shook her head.

Jen sighed. “Well then, the next level is more hormone and high-level brain function manipulation. Would you like that?”

E couldn’t think. She knew a part of her wanted it desperately, but this was getting dangerous. She wasn’t in control anymore, Jen was. Jen could do anything to her now, she had her code. The house had her listed as a slave. She had almost lost her name from a few keystrokes.

She looked at Jen, uncertainty raging through her.

Jen stroked her face and smiled. “Silly girl. Nod your head.”

E nodded.

Oh shit! NO! She tried to say “No!” but it came out as a moan. Jen tapped her keyboard.

E‘s cpu received something from house, but she couldn’t access it. She wondered what -

I must report to the dining room.

A stopped and pulled out. E got up, her pussy gasping with the need for his cock, but she quickly got dressed again. Her slave tits felt a bit sore, but she ignored it. She went quickly to the dining room and stood next to C. C grinned at her, and carefully patted her ass, then twisted the butt plug when no one was watching. E tried not to show any response, but she could feel her pussy leaking down her leg. She so badly wanted to lick C out.

Mistress walked in, looked at them all, and said simply, “Continue.”

More messages from the house. She thought they must mean someth-

I must prepare the dinner.

* * *

Days later, while E was scrubbing the floor, her heavy tits shaking I’m sure they’re bigger, her cpu logged an anomaly. Some code-bot that she had apparently installed wanted to inform her that someone had accessed the house security logs. She frowned, trying to think what it meant. It was hard to think, and she tried not to, but it kept tugging at her memories.

Security logs...

The logs. The ones she had used to hack Mistress’s cpu -

Mistress! Oh no, Mistress, someone-

House must have registered her panic, because she was suddenly relieved to be free of whatever had worried her. House sometimes made her forget things, then she would receive a little jolt of pleasure. She went back to her scrubbing. Every now and then, her butt plug would tingle, and inflate slightly. She moaned, trying not to stop work. C must really want her ass stretched for the next dinner party. E wondered if the alpha males would still fuck her ass if she wasn’t as tight as before. She hoped so, but at least she still got to lick C’s pussy every night. Sometimes C would even let her play with herself, while she stared up at C’s beautifully encased tits. She wondered what they tasted like. Her own slave tits definitely felt bigger than before, and they were definitely bigger than C’s. C sometimes laughed when she slapped E’s ass and watched her tits shake, so they must be bigger than before. C sometimes wore the strap-on and fucked her ass with that too. E kept her pussy neat in case C ever wanted to fuck her there, but she never did.

She heard her Mistress moaning. Must be A again. Or maybe B and D. She missed seeing Mistress, but there was still lots to do. She got back to work.

* * *

I must answer the door.

She stopped licking C’s cunt, dried her face and then went to the front door. She opened it, and an impatient-looking alpha was standing outside. He walked past her without even stopping. His name was Brian, the house informed her.

She followed him, wanting to serve him, hoping he would like to use her in some way, hoping he would look at her tits or ass or maybe even her face, but he ignored her and walked straight to the bedroom. He opened the door and went in. Mistress was on her back, and A was fucking her.

Mistress gave him a surprised smile, and said, “Hi Brian. What —”

Her eyes went wide, and she just had time to shout, “No!”, then her face relaxed and she settled back into the bed. A kept fucking her, but she didn’t seem to notice. Brian was concentrating on something. A pulled out, and went to stand by the wall. Mistress stood up, but in a jerky fashion as if her joints were stiff. Her face remained calm. Brian left the room, and -

I must go to the dining room.

She lined up with the other slaves. Brian was standing there, waiting. Mistress stood next to him. E felt something was wrong, terribly wrong, Mistress didn’t look like she -

- bliss, she sighed, feeling wonderful, her pussy tingled. She smiled vacantly at the far wall, waiting for something. An order, anything.

“Get in the transport, all of you.” Brian turned to look at A. “Not you, I don’t have a need for males.”

He left with Mistress, and the female slaves followed. E followed C, watching her ass sway.

* * *

The transport packed the slaves in tightly, there wasn’t much room. E sat down and then got back up with a squeak, she had forgotten her butt plug. She sat down more carefully. The others seemed to stare straight ahead. E couldn’t see Mistress. She looked out the window. As the transport moved away, she realised just how big Mistress’s house was.

After awhile, they reached another huge mansion. The slaves were told to follow the slave waiting for them. The waiting slave had a very blank look on her face, and moved methodically. She took them to a waiting room and left them there.

E waited. There was something not quite right here, but she knew that the house would take care of her and remove her cares and thoughts. She waited for it to tell her what to think.

Later on, the blank-looking slave returned, and told B to follow her. The three remaining slaves waited. One by one, each of the slaves were taken away. As C was told to follow, E had a pang of regret. She wanted to go with her, but without a command, she couldn’t bring herself to act on her own.

She waited. It seemed like a very long time. E slowly realised she was getting bored. She frowned, and looked around her. The pleasant buzz that seemed to be a permanent part of her life seemed to be fading. A small part of her mind, the rational part, began to consider this. Her logical side had been asleep these past few days, and it felt strange to try to analyse a problem, rather than act on instruction.

She also realised she was missing her new life. She wanted the house to direct her to her next task. She wanted to be rewarded. She even wanted the house to take care of her memories for her, smoothing out any memories that didn’t fit. The thought of a machine dictating to her something so personal, so intimate as her own memories made her so desperately horny and hot. Her rational mind, still waking up, didn’t manage to react in appropriate horror at this realisation. At that moment, she just wanted to be a slave and nothing else, and could think of no good reason why she was afraid. Even the chair, that aspect that both terrified her and thrilled her, seemed like a wonderful idea. She would let someone else make her thoughts for her. Her pussy liked the sound of that.

Maybe I should try to leave here.

She almost gasped at her own thought. How absurd, to move without commands! Yet there was a part of her mind that was growing more and more upset. She didn’t want to be upset. She wanted to be told what to do. She wanted C to use her.

I want...

Another shocking thought. E had no wants of her own. She frowned slightly at herself, then quickly checked herself and her uniform to make sure she was still presentable.

More thoughts tried to surface, and she fought to keep her mind blank. But there was one that wouldn’t go away.

Where is Mistress?

She knew something was wrong.

Brian... he did something. Something to Mistress.

She was worried about her. She thought back over the events of the afternoon, and a sense of panic started to well up inside of her. She desperately wanted the peace of slavery, but it eluded her. She had last seen Jen naked, walking to the transport.

She would never leave the house like that. He must have her code.

The thought made her feel sick, and let more thoughts storm her consciousness.

He is probably enslaving her right now. Deleting her personality. He’s probably already done that to the others. To C. Oh no, C, what’s happened to you? He’s going to enslave me too.

A part of her wanted that, just so she wouldn’t have to fight these thoughts anymore. But she also needed to help Jen.

I … I have to find her. He won’t expect me to act independently. As long as he doesn’t command me, I can even leave here.

It seemed madness, but her slave-mind was losing the battle, and her old self was emerging. But her old self wanted the thrill of slavery as much as the slave-mind wanted it. She knew now that this desire was a part of her core, and was probably always a part of her.

I’ll get Jen back, then we can all go home, and Jen can be my Mistress again, and I can be her slave again.

All factions of her personality seemed to agree with this. She blinked, and stood up, holding onto that thought.

She caught sight of herself in the mirror.

I look so hot. I look like such a slave. I look like I’m waiting for commands, waiting for Jen’s pleasure.

Her fingers went down and started stroking her clit, ever so softly.

No not now..not...now...look me, I need it so much. I need to obey, mmmmm yes. I need to get Jen. Mistress. And obey her. I need to obey.

Her traitor fingers seemed to be operating independently. She almost giggled to herself. My head is so empty, my fingers are in command now. But the thought just made her even hotter, watching herself, unable to stop herself. Her hips started to grind into her hand, her mouth open and panting. She thrust her slave-tits out to the slave in the mirror. Her fingers went inside her, making her moan like C had made her. She knew she was wasting precious seconds of freedom, and that just reinforced the idea that she was a weak slave who needed to be controlled. The more she wanted to go, the more the sight of her submitting to herself made her feel like a slave. A slave who would soon be receiving a reward. Her tits shook as her fingers sped up. I’m so weak, I need to be controlled, I need to be enslaved, oh Jen please do it, look how needy I am.

The thought of Jen made her close her eyes. Without the visual reinforcement, she eventually managed to pull her fingers away, panting hard. So close. But she wasn’t sure if she meant close to freedom or close to coming hard. Or so close to being a slave forever. She managed to open her eyes, then drag them to the door. She -

The door opened, and in walked Jen.

She was wearing a shiny silver uniform that showed off her breasts and newly-shaved pussy very nicely. There were red angry imprints on her forehead that seemed to be fading. She walked in and stood to attention, with no hint of the usual sensual sway in her walk, and no hint of consciousness in her eyes.

“Follow me.”

The command washed over E, and she sighed at the release of tension, even as her mind tried to fight it. I must stop! But she followed. I must rescue Jen! But Jen was right in front of her. E stared at Jen’s almost-exposed ass as they walked. She desperately wanted to kiss Jen’s ass, and at the same time she wanted to shout at her to escape. The sway of Jen’s ass lulled her even as she tried to think of a way out of this.

I must....

They came to a room with a Chair, and Brian was standing next to it, looking at a console. Jen turned to face her. Before she spoke, E tried to say, “Jen —”

“Sit in the chair.”

Her pussy pulsed, and her whole body felt on fire. She was shaking as she walked over to the chair and sat down. The machine whirred behind her as she stared at her Mistress. Jen stared at Brian.

Brian seemed distracted, but looked at E, and smiled at her tits.

“Nice tits. What’s your name?”

He didn’t seem to care what the answer was, going back to the console, but E suddenly realised what her name was.

“It’s.. it’s...Elizabeth.”

Brian grunted. The chair tilted Liz backwards, and something touched her head. She wanted to touch herself. She was breathing so hard she felt she would pass out.

“Hmm, no I like Beth better. Well Beth, you’re soon going to be a really empty-headed walking pair of tits. How do you like Jen?”

He smiled at Jen, but the smile faltered. He paused, then shook his head. “You know, I used to like her. She was smart, and great at parties. But it’s funny, now that I’ve wiped her and fucked her ass, she’s just another slave. Like you. Just there to be fucked now.” He frowned. “I think it was a mistake to wipe her. I should have left... something.” He smiled and looked at Liz. “Good thing no-one is going to remember me admitting to a mistake, eh?” He chuckled at his own joke, then looked Liz over, leering at her. Her fingers moved to her clit under that cold appraising gaze. She knew he was about to delete everything, and smooth out her mind completely. The fingers found their way inside her, and she bucked her hips. She tried to push her tits towards Brian, even though the thought of him touching her made her cringe. He would soon own her tits, and all her remaining memories. Her fingers sped up and she tried to stifle a moan. This...this isn’t how I wanted it! But her fingers wanted it, her pussy wanted it. Brian seemed vaguely surprised, then a sly look crossed his face. “Are you getting all hot and bothered?” he reached over and casually squeezed Liz’s left tit, and the feeling made her cry out and try to push them into his uncaring grasp. He didn’t care, and would never care anything about her, and he would soon own her. He owned her Mistress already. She would soon be nothing more than a blank fuck-toy, just like Jen. The thought made her fingers go faster. So close, it’s so close, so close, so close, so-

He laughed and reached back to push the button. She suddenly leaned back and looked at the bright lights in front of her, and her fingers stopped. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Jen on her knees, sucking Brian’s cock, a blank look on her face. A wonderful feeling was spreading through Liz, starting from her pussy, like she was slowly being covered in liquid bliss.

“Steve? Hi, it’s Brian. Yeah, I’ve got that slave you fucked at Jen’s. Remember the one with the tits? Yeah, Jen gave me a good deal on her.” Brian patted Jen’s head, grunted, and came in her mouth. A bit of cum dribbled out of her mouth and onto her slave tits. Jen didn’t seem to mind. But then, she was a mind-wiped slave, and she would never mind anything ever again.

“I’m just wiping Tits now, doing a Brian Special on her, so there won’t be much left. If you care about that sort of thing, her name was Beth. Yeah, she’ll be ready in a few hours.”

The wonderful feeling spread to her head, and Beth came, and came, and came.