The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ben’s California Girl: The Cum Addiction

by O’Horny

If you’re the type of girl who could easily be featured in a men’s magazine or a winner of a bikini contest you should be careful not to piss off the wrong person. If you piss off a powerful mind controller, he could make your life a living hell. Poor Claire was exactly that kind of girl and she pissed off exactly that kind of guy.

Ben had already been making plans to add a second slut to his stable but he planned on selecting from the hotties where his first one, Kristen, worked—Centerfold Girls, an all-nude strip club. Two things made him change his mind. First, Kristen was easily the hottest girl working at the club. Second, Claire was unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and be hot enough to give Kristen a run for her money.

Kristen was a thin but shapely strawberry blonde with blue eyes and the best D cups money could buy. Her pussy was sparsely covered in a layer of pubes so thin, that from a distance you almost couldn’t see them. Under the right conditions, this gave one an excellent view of her light pink pussy lips that matched her nipples.

Claire on the other hand was your typical California sun-bleached blonde with a perfect tan. She had brown eyes but wore blue contacts. Her tits weren’t quite as big as Kristen’s but were still impressive C cups and although Kristen had the best tits money could buy, Claire’s were all natural and firmer than most fake tits. In addition, they had the most fantastic combination of curves ever. From the top to the nipples, they looked like ski slopes. The bottoms were only very slightly rounded making them stick out impressively even without a bra. Her huge brownish nipples were surrounded by puffy areolas. Her pussy had been lasered so it didn’t need to be shaved and therefore was never in danger of having stubble. Of course, most of this wasn’t visible in the grocery store, but Claire’s angelic face and general shape was very visible and very attractive.

Really, what Claire did wasn’t the rudest thing anyone has ever done, but Ben was feeling a little under the weather and had just come in to pick up some of that thick green nighttime cold medicine. Claire had a huge basket of groceries and Ben asked if he could go in front of her since he only had one item.

Claire was feeling especially pissy for whatever reason. She turned to Ben and said, “Who in the fuck do you think you are? No you can’t cut in line. Stand in line like everyone else.” Then she turned around snootily and let out a long deep sigh as if to say, “Why do I have to put up with lame people like this?

Ben looked at the ass on the tanned blonde covered in tight jeans while standing behind her and then at the way her blouse stuck out when she got to the checkout clerk and decided right then and there this bitch was going to be sorry for pissing him off. Using his mind control, he made sure Claire would stop just outside the store and wonder if she had forgotten something until he exited the store. After he paid, he walked outside and saw Claire with her eyebrows furrowed, sure she had forgotten something, but the specific item was eluding her.

“Hi, what’s your name, honey?” Ben asked, smiling a little too much.

Even on her best behavior, Claire would have declined to give out such information because she was rightfully concerned that she didn’t know if the men who were tried to pick up on her were psychos or not. In the mood she was in, she was inclined to berate Ben one more time, this time with choicer words, being outside and more or less away from others. Instead, she told Ben her name and smiled at him. Inside, she was conflicted because she knew she was acting out of character, but she couldn’t figure out why and her mouth was moving faster than her brain.

Ben took out his mobile phone and entered a new contact and followed up by acquiring Claire’s last name, date of birth, address, phone number and the date of her last period. Claire got more an more concerned with herself as she continued giving this information to a complete stranger. Not only that, but Ben was a complete stranger she had just told off in public. After he left, she got very concerned and thought about letting someone know like the police or even her best friend, Hannah.

Then she thought how it would sound when she explained what happened. She would tell how she was concerned about this stranger having information about her and how he might be pissed off at her. They would then ask how he came to get this information and she would explain she gave it freely, even her age—twenty-three—and the date of her last period. No, it was too embarrassing.

Ben left and went home to take his medicine. With any luck, he would be up to the task of fucking Kristen when she got home from her stripping job. Of course, as always, she would think it was the first time they had sex together until he gave her a trigger phrase causing her to know the truth. Before he got in his car though, he added a reminder to his date book to go out with Claire in three weeks which he calculated would be ten days after her next period hit and another reminder to call her in a couple of days to set up the date. He knew she would accept because he already had toyed with her mind making her agreeable to any suggestions and plans Ben might have.

Over the next three weeks, Ben had time to think a lot about what he wanted to do with Claire. By the time her date with Ben arrived, he had a plethora of plans for the California girl. Per his instructions when he called, she drove to his house wearing a form-fitting red mini dress and matching four inch pumps. She wore cheap red lipstick that matched the dress and was braless. She was very nervous and couldn’t figure out why she had said yes. It was 8 p.m. when she knocked on his front door. He took his time answering during which time, she heard a couple of car horns and wolf whistles, each one turning her cheeks bright pink even through her tan.

When Ben opened the door wearing a raw silk suit, he asked Claire to turn around for him so he could check her out properly. Another honk and another wolf whistle were directed at her while he stalled her there commenting about her impressive tits and gorgeous ass and telling her just how wonderful he thought he lips would look sliding up and down his cock. Claire was furious but found herself acting like a meek embarrassed wallflower, even agreeing with him. Don’t worry, Ben told her... he wasn’t going to make her suck his cock if she didn’t want to. He would be the perfect gentleman. In fact, he offered, she should come inside for a minute and have a snack and a beverage before they went out for the evening dancing at a nice nightclub.

Claire was both repulsed by Ben’s vulgar language and relieved by his lame attempt at being a gentleman. After all, he was sadly mistaken if he thought she was going to be sucking his cock. He was lucky he was getting this date. She came inside and Ben told her there were some goodies left over from a party the night before in the fridge. She should help herself while he took care of some last minute details in the bedroom. Claire didn’t even hesitate. She was hungry and thirsty and didn’t think from the sounds of things they would be going to dinner. She had intentionally not eaten much all day thinking they would be going to dinner. Any thoughts about being drugged were gone before she realized they were there, thanks to Ben’s mind control.

When Ben mentioned beverage, Claire found that she had a deep desire for a chocolate milkshake. She wasn’t expecting to find one, but in the fridge, besides some good looking hors d’ouevres, she found a plastic tumbler with a top and a piece of masking tape on it, and hand written on it were the words, “Chocolate Milk Shake.” For a moment, Claire hesitated, thinking it must be Ben’s and he must have saved it, but she rationalized that he had told her to help herself and besides, she really really wanted it. She opened it and drank it before she pulled out some hors d’ouevres and closed the fridge door. The shake was the best shake she had ever had. It was so creamy and chocolaty. Claire gulped it down so fast, she should have gotten a brain freeze, but she didn’t. In fact, she felt slightly warm all over like she was being hugged and an incredible sense of well being came over her. It was so fantastic, she knew she had to find out where Ben got the shake, or possibly, how he made it.

When Ben emerged into the living room, Claire had reapplied her lipstick and was all smiles. On the way to the dance club, she quizzed Ben about the milk shake and he smiled and told her it was a secret recipe. She begged him to reveal the recipe and he resolutely refused to divulge it. He did tell her though, that he would see to it that she got as much of it as she wanted. This made her happy.

At the club, Claire loosened up and enjoyed herself. Ben seemed to be a perfectly nice guy, even if he was in his mid thirties, and he made it clear he was only interested in dancing. He wasn’t grabby and was interesting to talk to. She found out he was a professor and he had a roommate a little younger than her. She hadn’t been there when she was earlier because she worked nights. About the time Claire was going to ask what Ben’s roommate’s job was, she realized she needed to go to the bathroom and excused herself.

When Claire got back from the bathroom she was feeling a little off but not much so she danced a couple more songs before complaining that she needed to leave early. She made it clear that it wasn’t the company. Ben was very understanding and drove her back to his place where she had left her car, and once there, he asked her if she wanted some chocolate shake to take with her. Of course she did! Just thinking about it almost made her feel better.

Ben went into the garage and returned with two styrofoam cups with lids, put them in a bag, gave Claire a peck on her cheek and a hug and told her to get better before sending her on her way. What Claire didn’t know was, she left with more than the bag of shakes. She also picked up a couple of instructions via mind control which would operate like hypnotic suggestions. First of all, she would not share the shakes with anyone. Secondly, she would not discuss the shakes nor how they made her feel with anyone.

As expected, Claire called Ben two days later. She sounded awful and explained she needed more shakes. She’d be happy to pay Ben for them if he could just make about twenty of them for her. She could come right over and get them. Ben cheerfully told her to come right over and he would take care of her. He didn’t say he would giver her chocolate milk shakes, but she interpreted it that way and came right over.

Claire was in jeans and a grey tshirt and her hair was up. She had sunglasses on to cover her eyes which were bloodshot with dark rings around them. She was aggressive in her line of inquiry and Ben toyed with her for a while. Could he get her one of the shakes now? How much would he charge her? Yes, he could and no, he wouldn’t charge her.

Ben brought back a single milk shake in a glass for her and she drank about half of it before holding the glass away from her complaining that it wasn’t the same. Ben smiled and told her he was fully aware it wasn’t the same. It was missing a secret ingredient. This secret ingredient was what made them so good and in fact, he could give her just that secret ingredient if she wanted. Up till now, Claire had been friendly even in her state of illness. She realized she was addicted but thought it was all psychosomatic—all in her head. Nonetheless, she was apparently too weak to overcome even a non-physical addiction. Now she figured she knew why. The substance that was missing must be some sort of narcotic drug. The bastard had drugged her and he was going to pay... as soon as she got a fix. She cried as she told him, half smiling, she would do anything if he would just get her some of the secret ingredient.

She didn’t know Ben had made certain she would make him such an offer. It was all part of his plan right from the beginning. He smiled at her and asked if she meant, “anything.” She sniffled and meekly nodded, adding a verbal, “yes” knowing she should have followed her instincts and never given him her information. She wasn’t a bit surprised when Ben stood in the middle of his living room and told her to get on her knees as he undid his jeans and pulled out an already hard cock.

“I’ll give you some as soon as I cum in your mouth and you swallow, Claire.” he told her.

Claire wanted to tell him off so badly, it hurt. She didn’t dare do that however because she might not get whatever was in the shakes. Instead she resolved to do such a good job, she would ensure herself an ongoing exchange of blowjobs for whatever it was she was addicted to. She looked at the veiny shaft twitching in front of her nose with a drop of precum on the tip for only a second before sucking the head into her mouth.

Claire’s eyes went wide with shock as the drop of precum touched her tonngue. It wasn’t enough to quench her addictive thirst, but it was enough that she knew. She knew that she was addicted to cum. Not wanting to risk being cut off, she started bobbing with abandon, sucking and swirling the way she knew men liked it.

“That’s it,” Ben told her, “Suck it just like that you cum junkie slut, but deeper... I like deepthroat blowjobs, Claire honey.” Claire winced inside, but sucked it up (pun intended) and started deepthroating Ben. She had long ago mastered the art of deepthroating without gagging. It was something she used to hook guys who had money to spend on her.

“You might be a rude bitch in the checkout line, but damn you can suck cock like the dirtiest of whores, Claire.” Ben goaded. “It’s a good thing too. I think we both know you’re gonna want to suck my cock an awful lot in the future and if you were a lousy cocksucker... well, I’m afraid how that might end up for you. Just so you know, you’re not just addicted to cum. You’re addicted to MY cum. Oh yeah, oh damn that’s good. Here I cum! Yes! Drink it all.”

When the first jet of cum shot from Ben’s cock, Claire’s eyes rolled into the back of her head. She sensations overcoming her were better than any orgasm she had ever had before and the symptoms of illness she had been experiencing went away almost instantly. There was no doubt about it. She was definitely addicted to cum. She would still have to test the assertion that only Ben’s would do, but she figured that wouldn’t be difficult. She swallowed the entire load, not losing a drop. Ben finally told her to stop and reluctantly she took his cock from her mouth and he refastened his jeans.

Before she left, Claire made plans to move in. She would be Ben’s second lover. She was told about Kristen, but was blocked from being curious about the arrangement. If she knew that Ben was using mind control on Kristen, she might figure out she too was being mind controlled. She might suspect she wasn’t at all addicted to his cum.

Instead, she was making sure she was close by so she could at least get one fix per day. She would share his bed and give him a blow job every night when he went to sleep. She would let him fuck her whenever and however he wanted if he would continue feeding her his cum. She would eat it out of Kristen’s pussy or even her asshole, if that’s were Ben deposited it.

Three years later, Ben was tired of Kristen and decided to tell her the truth. She wasn’t really addicted to his cum. It was all mind control. She of course did not believe him so he had to demonstrate. They went to the store together and the told her to pick any beverage she wanted. She picked a cola and after they paid for it and went outside, Ben told her to open the soda and drink it. It hadn’t been out of her sight and it was still sealed. Ben didn’t know which one she would pick. When she got the same feeling from her first mouthful of cola as she normally did with Ben, she was shocked. When she failed to get the feeling from her second mouthful, but got it again on the third try, Claire knew.

Claire was devastated and moved into a shitty apartment when she moved out of Ben’s house. It took her another two years before she dated again and four years before she gave another blowjob. It’s too bad she waited so long because Ben had left her with a new gift. Now Claire got the pleasure from drinking cum she always got with Ben by drinking any man’s cum. The best part was, now she didn’t get withdrawals. From that point forward, every guy Claire dated felt like the luckiest guy in the world. They never lasted though. Sooner or later, they would have an off night and insist on not getting their cock sucked just for one night. On those nights, minutes later Claire would be going down on the most convenient lucky guy. That usually put an end to Claire’s relationship.