The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Benoit

(mc, mf, ff, md)

Synopsis: Mind control pressure points and a loveable mob.

Author’s Note: I wrote this after having a dream about someone pressing on another’s neck. It seemed like a good idea the time. I added the organized crime aspect just to put some spice into the story. This story is also not appropriate for anyone under the age of eighteen. All names, places, characters, and events are completely fictitious and if by some miracle of God any of this happens in real life it is purely coincidence. I hope you like it.

The city of Benoit is a microcosm all its own. Sitting one the edge of the world’s largest freshwater lake daily fresh fish are brought in. To the north on the rolling hills there are cows and manure. When flying to the west people look down for miles of crosshatched crops growing as far as the eye can see. To the south there are rows after rows of long buildings that could hold hundreds of people, but truly hold thousands of chickens. If everything on the planet was destroyed but what was within a hundred mile radius of Benoit, there wouldn’t be a problem. With six million people in the city repopulating the world wouldn’t take long.

There are roads into Benoit, but most people find flying into one of the three airports far more comfortable. When the airports were built they said it was so the planes wouldn’t have to avoid the towering skyscrapers in the middle of Benoit. The truth is customs can’t be everywhere at once. There are four main places to find good hotels and restaurants in Benoit, in the heart of the city under the skyscrapers, and around the airports. Near airport Chambersburg one such restaurant is The Vineyard.

Dilbert sat hearing his boss tell the story that was getting a little embellished and greatly overused. “So I walk into the office and who’s behind the desk but Bert here,” Mike Tosi said to the mayor across from him.

Mike Tosi was a man who liked his food, and his golf. His legs and arms were very developed, but the rest of him was fat and unused. His face was round and had fat filling in the skin making it look shiny. His blue eyes were behind glasses that seemed to disappear when he turned a certain way thanks to the gold rims. His hair was gray, but was cut short except for a few strands that seemed to always grow faster than the others.

Dilbert just smiled the distant smile of memory and when the mayor looked at him Dilbert picked up the ball. “At the Johnston Detective agency we would take anyone’s case, and I was hoping Mr. Tosi was going to ask for our services.”

Mike grinned and said, “What I asked for was the location of Bert’s boss John Johnston, and you know what Bert would not tell me.”

The mayor’s eyebrow went up at that making his white eyes stand out on his coffee colored skin. His hair was cut short and the gray spots on the sides gave him a distinguished look. His eyes were hooded from working the job longer than he had expected, but he was good at it, and no one complained, so he kept getting reelected. He had the body of a football player, and the voice of an opera singer. More often than not he would rather be at home watching football with no sound other than classical music in the background. George Grass was a mixture that people liked. “Did you know who Mike was?” George asked.

“I’d know who Mr. Tosi was since I was ten,” Dilbert said, “I’ve lived in Benoit all my life.” Dilbert had the face that put people at ease and opened them up to conversation. He was kind most of the time, and considerate almost all the time, but the one thing he never stopped being was loyal. Dilbert wasn’t even close to being old yet, but he would no longer be considered young, and that kept reminding him that time did not stand still for one man. His black hair would eventually go gray, and his dark black eyes would eventually start to go pale.

Mike continued, “So after a little talking to of who I was and what I could do Bert still wouldn’t tell me what I wanted to know, so I got a little persuasive.”

George looked over to Dilbert for a translation. “He pulled out a nine millimeter semiautomatic and pointed it at my head,” Dilbert said with just a hint of a smile on his face.

“I asked him again where his boss was, and Bert still wouldn’t tell me, so I shot him,” Mike said and then picked up his wine glass and took a sip.

Dilbert blushed when George looked over at him with wide eyes. “He shot me in the foot,” Dilbert said unable to hide his smile.

“You screamed like a little girl,” Mike said enriching the story.

“You ruined a perfectly good shoe,” Dilbert shot back. “That and it hurt like hell.”

There was mild laughter all around the table from the three men. “So what happened next?” George asked into the story now.

“Well I asked again where his boss was, why they had been following me for a week, did they find anything on me. Even with a bullet hole in his foot and a gun to his head Bert still wouldn’t crack. That’s when I realized that I could put every slug I had into and through the man, and he still wouldn’t talk. I respected that,” Mike said pausing to take another sip of his wine.

George looked over at Dilbert and the young man’s face was flush red. “He gives me too much credit,” Dilbert said through a smile.

“So how long was it before you hired Dilbert as your assistant?” George asked.

“Oh, we settled on the term clerk for what Bert does for me,” Mike said looking at his man with a smile. “Assistant seemed demeaning, and secretary should only apply to women, so Bert here is my clerk. I think I hired you away from Johnston what three months after I shot you?”

“Well you hired us a month after you shot me to look into something for you, and then two months after that you offered me a position, and I took it,” Dilbert said with a little pride. “I have to say Mr. Johnston wasn’t please to be loosing me considering his PI firm went out of business six months later.”

“You always were a damn good paper man,” Mike replied. He turned to George and said, “Bert here did background checks and chased paper trails when he was a private eye, and he’s still damn good at it. I love this boy like a son, more than a son since I know he’d never betray me.”

George looked over at Dilbert with more respect and had to ask, “Did you ever tell him where John Johnston was that day?”

“Nope he never talked,” Mike answered for Dilbert. “I did find out later that Bert’s boss was banging his latest client.”

George smiled wide and looked over at Dilbert. “I don’t know how he found that out, but I will say it is true. I am completely loyal to whomever I am working for. My services are for sale, but not my secrets.”

George was shaking his head at the rare breed of man Dilbert was. Mike continued on sounding serious now, “So you see George anything you say before me you can say before Bert, and he’ll never repeat it to anyone.”

George nodded his head in agreement. “I’d like some assurances that the Tosi family will never work with terrorists. After what happened in Plane City everyone has been afraid they’d go after some other big city like Benoit. Tell me your family would never work with them.”

Mike took a sip of his wine and smiled. The smile was one of mild disbelief. “George, we’ve known each other for years. You know I’m a businessman. I make money when people are comfortable and feel safe. If there is a terrorist attack people get scared, and don’t want to use my services. I can assure you George no one in my family will ever side is the enemies of this country.”

George seemed to deflate with the sigh that came out of his mouth. “I can’t tell you how relieved I am to hear that,” George said finally taking a large sip of his own wine.

“What’s more,” Mike said making George look up, “I can personally assure you that if one of my family sees something out of the ordinary they will alert the proper authorities.”

Dilbert didn’t smile since that wasn’t necessarily true since the last time they found someone trying to commit an act of terrorism that man didn’t live to see handcuffs. Still it was good ideas to make the man in charge think that the Tosi family will do everything they can to stay within the law. If something was so big it couldn’t be covered up, then the authorities would be alerted to the problem.

The fourteenth floor of the skyscraper looked like your average company. There were people sitting at desks with computers before them. The sound of keys and mice being clicked drowned out the music from the PA system. Everyone there were paid well, and filled out their taxes, and it seemed like a legitimate business, even if most of what they did was off the books.

Dilbert sat at his desk going through the afternoon requests. In four years he’d been able to figure out his boss enough to tell what he would say to some requests. No the Tosi family would not sell one of their modified airplanes to a family just starting out down south. Yes, they will cut back on the premiums from a business that had a dramatic drop in revenue, and was there anything they could do to get the business to make more money? If they thought someone was Fed contact internal revenue for a background check. It was all basic stuff, but there were always a few that Dilbert wanted Mike’s approval on.

The sound of something breaking followed by a curse let Dilbert know what he was about to witness. The large double doors were solid oak and so was all the wood in Mike’s office. The cabinets with certain important items on display were in glass and oak cabinets. The walls were mostly oak, as were the padded leather chairs. The oak bookshelves filled to capacity filled one entire wall. The other wall were windows that gave a great view of the skyscraper across the street, but let little light in thanks to the perpetual overcast sky. The other wall had a wet bar, very large plasma screen TV, and space for Mike’s oak desk.

The middle of the room on tan carpeting was open so Mike could practice his putts. Mike had his putter in his hand when Dilbert came in, but Mike was focused on the broken coffee mug on the floor with a white golf ball sitting in the remains. Dilbert stood next to his boss and asked, “Should I go find another coffee mug?”

Mike didn’t look happy, but said, “No don’t bother.” He turned and put his putter in the golf bag next to the door. “You know my boy gave me one of those putter targets that shoots the ball back at you. I’ve never taken it out of the box.” Dilbert scooped up the pieces of the broken mug and put them in his pocket, he’d get rid of them later. “The reason why I’ve never used it is because it sends the ball back to you,” Mike continued on. “I could never get over that. In real life you have to walk over and pick up the ball from the hole.” Mike sat down behind his desk and after a deep breath was ready for it.

“First off all the little problems are in their usual file on your computer, so if you want to review what I’ve done feel free,” Dilbert said not bothering to sit down. Bringing the papers to his eyes he recited the information that he had to present. “The drivers are asking for an extra fifty dollars in petty cash for the roads. They claim that if they have to avoid a certain area, they’ll have to fill up wherever they can, not necessarily at the cheapest place.”

Mike nodded his head and then said, “Give them forty, and if they complain make it thirty-five. What’s next?”

“Your cousin Doctor Brian Butterman is requesting six men for security tomorrow morning while he transports something from his office to the bank,” Dilbert said ready to write down the answer to the response.

Mike looked confused, “Did we give him a boom case a few weeks ago?”

“Yes, sir, three and a half weeks ago.”

“Then give him four guys and if he complains make it three. What’s next?”

Dilbert wrote down the information and then said, “The accountants are saying that the federal government will be getting an extra twelve grand over expected figures for the quarter.”

“Really?” Mike seemed surprised. “I knew we were doing better, but I didn’t think we were doing that much better. Okay that’s good to know. Anything else?”

“Just a note from Tomas asking who won?” Dilbert said with a confused look on his face. “If you don’t mind me asking sir, won what?”

Mike chuckled as he lifted up the phone. “We had a bet going as to whether you’d pick the cheapest thing from the menu at The Vineyard or not. I told you to get whatever you wanted I’d be paying, and yet you still went with the crab puffs. It wasn’t even your money and yet you still went for the cheapest thing.”

Dilbert shrugged his shoulders, “The less money you spend the more money you get to keep, even if that money isn’t yours.”

Mike punched in a number and said to Dilbert before the call was connected, “You need to date more. Tomas hi you owe me a scotch.” Mike waved Dilbert out and the young man left feeling empty inside.

The next morning the sky was even more overcast than usual, indicating rain. This hint of the future didn’t stop Mike Tosi from doing a quick nine hole on the course before the weather changed. He was on the green lining up the shot on the sixth hole, doing about average, when the cellular phone on Dilbert’s hip buzzed. Turning away from his boss and going around the cart Dilbert took the call while Mike tried to putt in for par.

The putt went wide and although he was close enough for a mulligan Mike made the final putt in the hole. He looked up at Dilbert as the young man came back. “Problem?” Mike asked thinking about getting the ball from the cup.

“I’m afraid so sir, Doctor Brian Butterman and the three men we set with him were shot and killed outside Butterman’s building,” Dilbert said getting the flag that was leaning against the cart.

Mike was silent. He didn’t say a word when he bent over and picked up his ball from the cup. Mike’s lips didn’t move as he put the putter back in the bag on the cart. He still had the voice of a dead man when he marked his strokes on the pad. “What do we know?” Mike finally asked.

“Four of ours, two of theirs, and the boom case is missing,” Dilbert said exhausting his information from the forensic unit informant.

Mike sat down in the driver’s seat of the cart, which was a cue to Dilbert he’d be walking very soon. “Bert how are those detective skills of yours?” Mike asked almost breathless.

“As good as ever,” Dilbert said trying very hard to hide his smile.

“Good I want you to look into this,” Mike said turning on the cart’s power. “I want you to start right now. Spare no expense finding out who killed my cousin.”

“Sir,” Dilbert said looking around, “if I leave you’ll be unprotected.”

“Relax,” Mike said waving him off, “If the Boon were out to get me they’d have tried something by now. Call me with an update tonight.”

“I’m on it,” Dilbert said turning and heading back to the lodge. He was on his phone to have a cab waiting for him when he got up there. The trip back to the heart of Benoit was uneventful, which is to say they only passed three car crashes and one burned out hulk that could have been a car.

If they weren’t so close to the lake subways could have been built. If it weren’t for the lake they would also have clear skies. Something about how close Benoit was to the great lake made the cloud cover over the city almost constant. When the sun does come out no matter the temperature there would be people sunning on every flat available place that could hold a human body. Dilbert missed the sun, but thanks to the tanning salons the money laundering was very smooth.

The Tosi family was one of three in the city of Benoit. For the most part the family did transportation, distribution, and collection of anything. The unofficial motto was anything, anywhere, at anytime, and no one talks. Between the moving of just about anything the Tosi family did protected the businesses. The only thing that made the protection business illegal was they didn’t file a business name. A store will pay one flat rate, usually per month and that store was under the Tosi protection. If anything happened to that store the Tosi family would deal with it, and help rebuild the store back the way it was. The rates never went up, and if someone couldn’t afford the protection then something could be arranged, otherwise the store was no longer under Tosi control and anyone could do anything they liked to it. The money laundering was far more complicated since all the money coming in had to be legitimized. If say someone tanned for half an hour mark down they tanned for an hour, and boom there would be one way to get money into the mix. If you own a golf course, mark down that there were ten groups out on the grass when there were only six.

The second family in Benoit was the Gano family. This family did more pharmaceuticals and other forms of entertainment. If you wanted a kilo of coke for a party look up the Gano family. If you wanted a bed with ten women in it, call the Gano family. If you wanted tickets for a big football game just talk to the Gano family. For some reason a kid wants a pet elephant, it’s a Gano family member who takes care of it. Usually the Gano family did have to rely on the Tosi family for distribution. It was times when one family had to trust another family there was something between them, resentment.

The third family no on likes, not the cops, not the politicians, and certainly not the Gano or Tosi families. The Boon is a family of Latinos who thanks to women that gave birth to many children hundreds are around. The fact only a handful has the last name Boon doesn’t matter since anyone of them can do the job. The Boon family has only one business, murder. They will kill anyone. You pay to have someone killed they’ll kill that person, and not stop until it is done, and will not charge extra for however many Boon family members are killed doing it. The manner of murder is an extra fee, but otherwise the family is tenacious. When the cops try to bust one, twenty family members will come forward to give him an alibi, thus another reason why no one likes the Boon.

Dilbert thought about this on his way to the fireplace where Butterman had his office. The five-block area is known as the fireplace since there are no fire hydrants around. When permits for building went out no one thought to clear it with the water works. Thus the buildings were built and the streets planned out before any hydrants were put in, so if there ever was a fire in the area only what water the fire trucks brought with them could be used.

The cabbie parked let Dilbert out, and got a generous tip before he sped on his way. Dilbert looked at the building known as the Wetmore skyscraper where Butterman had his office on the fifth floor of the ten-story building. The outside was a mixture of tan stone, silver metal, and black glass safety windows. The concrete sidewalk outside didn’t have any crime tape up, or even an officer standing guard. What it did have was a few washed out areas of red on the gray formed walkway. Dilbert looked across the street and crossed at his own risk.

“Bert what can I get you?” David Shoemaker asked behind the bar. The bar and restaurant was a regular on the protection list, so of course they know who Dilbert was. The air was still warm from the breakfast crowd, and hadn’t warmed up for the lunchtime rush yet. There was a smell in the air of onions and grease that seemed to stick to everything. David was tall and thin with black hair in scruffy bunches and five days worth of stubble on his face. His shirt and apron were equally stained with some of the marks being from food.

“Did you see what happened across the street this morning?” Dilbert asked serious as he could be.

David rubbed his chin as if feeling that he needed to shave rather than look in a mirror. “Gosh you know my eyes they aren’t so good these days,” David said making it sound like his thirty-seven years were on the age of becoming senile.

Dilbert was having none of it. “Gosh you know this place isn’t that fireproof,” Dilbert said and looked directly into David’s eyes. When Dilbert was a PI he wasn’t well liked in Benoit, but he was respected. Now that he was in with the Tosi family the respect went up a few notches and if he was liked or not went out the window.

David paused to try and fight the stare, but then as if knocking down a wall he gave up. He nodded his head and said in a defeated voice, “Yeah I saw what happened.” As if by magic a fifty-dollar bill appeared between Dilbert’s fingers, folded lengthwise it was held out to David. Dilbert would pay for information, but not to find out if someone had information. David took the money but held it in his hand as if to give it backs depending on what he knew.

“This car, you know, pulls up outside the building around nine in the morning, maybe a little after that. Three guys, two look like yours, and one, you know, a mousy looking guy with a black briefcase clutched to his chest like it was his favorite porn. They head for the car when two guys who were, you know, smoking outside the building like they worked there or something pull out semiautomatic shits and take out the two big guys and then carefully blow away the mousy man. The guy in the car, you know, comes out with a shotgun and one then the other goes down. Then there was a car that pulled up and out of that car two guys come out and blow away the one with the shotgun. One, you know, snatches the case and zip off they went.”

Dilbert processed this information before asking questions. “The car that pulled up what do you remember about it?”

David thought for a moment, “Silver four-door, you know, I’m not sure of the make, but it looked very shiny like it was new or kept in a garage year-round. Two guys got out, and, you know, one stayed in, I think he was older, or that’s the impression I got.”

Next came the question Dilbert didn’t want to ask, “Were they Boon?”

“Na, they were white as we are, so, you know, they were probably Gano,” David said and Dilbert nodded his agreement. David slipped the fifty in his pocket.

“So which way did they go?” Dilbert asked.

“In the direction of the explosion,” David answered.

Instantly there was a twenty out for David. “What explosion?”

The warehouse was on the edge of the official city limits, but well within the unofficial limits of Benoit. The area was north of where the chicken farms start, but south of the city, so the chicken farm, which used to be there, was now a warehouse. To the credit of the engineer what designed the building it was still standing, somehow. One of the long walls were completely gone, mostly blown away, vaporized, or pealed back like the exit wound from a gunshot. The tanned paint was black from the fire that brought out the EMS trucks, which were just leaving when Dilbert’s cab pulled up. Dilbert paid the cabbie and sent him off. Dilbert didn’t need the cab since he saw his future ride standing in the center of the hole that had been a wall.

The press had come and gone, and only the bomb squad, forensics unit, and coroner were left. That didn’t include the cop in charge of the investigation. Dilbert saw a silver four-door sedan with its wheels sticking up into the air about ten feet from the hole in the wall. Dilbert had a good feeling he knew what had happened. “I guess this place will be up for sale soon, I always wanted a big living room,” Dilbert said to get the cop’s attention. “And look they already put a hole in the wall for a picture window.”

Lieutenant Nicodemus Frost turned his frowning head to look at Dilbert. The man was large both in height and build. It made Dilbert self-conscious of his short thin stature. A hat of one kind always covered the man’s head or another to hid his balding head. His face sported a huge jaw line that didn’t look natural, but no one would want a jaw that big so it had to be natural. His eyes were small, but sharp, and those daggers were directed right at Dilbert. “I suppose you have a good reason why you’re here,” Frost asked in a gravely voice like he should have cleared his throat first.

“Yes, my parents said, ‘oops’ because of it,” Dilbert said and smiled Frost smiled back.

“How you been Bert?” Frost asked extending his hand for a shake.

“As normal as can be Frost,” Dilbert responded shaking his arm.

“So what’re you doing here? This is Gano property,” Frost said raising the police tape for his friend.

“Well they stole something from the Tosi family,” Dilbert said stepping carefully around the debris.

Frost wasn’t as careful where he stepped crunching wood, metal, and plastic underfoot. “Talk to me,” Frost said as they entered the hole in the warehouse wall.

“That shooting that happened out on Northview Street well some those were our guys. One was Brian Butterman, Mike’s cousin,” Dilbert said and watched Frost’s shocked reaction.

“Shit,” Frost said, “Okay but that shooting was about three hours ago, and this explosion happened about two hours ago, that was damn fast.”

Inside the warehouse there were stacks of crates and bags of dry goods and barrels of chemicals. Everything seemed to be wet with the wood swelling, and the dry goods no longer laying claim to the name. A lot of the stuff was black and charred from the crater that gave a star like pattern. A few of the crates and boxes were still smoking, and the smell of burning plants and wood filled the air inside the warehouse.

Dilbert looked around at the damage and whistled. “Well I guess the Tosi family did indirectly do this. The men who killed Butterman stole a boom case,” Dilbert said.

“Wait a second, a Boon case?” Frost asked not grasping the name.

“No a boom case, with an ‘m’ in it. It’s something that we put stuff in that we’d rather have destroyed than in someone else’s hands,” Dilbert looked at the parts of the table that were scattered around. Obviously the case was sitting on the table when it exploded.

Frost was not amused. “You know possessing explosives is illegal,” Frost accused.

“Go ahead and arrest me, but we weren’t the ones who stole the case and didn’t bother getting the key,” Dilbert said in mock annoyance.

Frost shook his head. “So you need the key to open the case without it exploding, right?”

“Right,” Dilbert said with a nod of his head looking at the extensive damage done to the wall.

Frost raised his eyes to a wooden crate when he said, “So using a knife wouldn’t cut it, no pun intended.”

Dilbert followed Frost’s eyes to see a knife sticking out of a wooden crate. The knife was driven into the wood a good five centimeters and the wooden handle was charred and burned black. “That would get you killed,” Dilbert said not able to take his eyes off the knife. “I don’t get it we put a clearly printed label right next to the lock saying do not open without a key or this case will explode, or something like that. It’s hard to miss.”

The coroners carried the last black body bag out the side door and slid it into the coroner’s black van. Frost asked, “So what was in the case?”

Dilbert decided he’d given enough information for free. “Who was killed?”

Frost didn’t like it, “Work with me.”

“You work with me,” Dilbert shot back.

“Fine, tell me what was in the case and I’ll tell you who was killed,” Frost said making the deal.

Dilbert took him up on the deal. “I don’t know what was in the case, but Butterman was an appraiser so I’m betting it was old,” Dilbert said looking up into Frost’s dark eyes.

“You’re saying he was an appraiser as in antiques appraiser not drugs or anything like that? I didn’t know the Tosi family did that kind of stuff?” Frost said as if he had to rethink his opinion on things.

“Well he is kind of a black sheep of the family, so who was killed?” Dilbert asked wanting to know his side of the bargain.

Frost pursed his lips and then pulled out his notepad. “Henry Schell, Michael Moorhead, and are you ready for this Byron Gano,” Frost said and snapped his notepad closed.

“Shit,” Dilbert said with closed eyes. “Hang on I’m going to have to call Mike.”

“Go ahead I’ve got to call my chief with this info too,” Frost said walking off.

Dilbert went outside into the cool air and the gray sky. He pulled out his phone and called Mike’s personal phone in his office. Mike picked up on the third ring, “Hello?”

“Sir, it’s me,” Dilbert said not bothering to identify himself.

“Yeah I figured it was you,” Mike said and it sounded like he sat down in his chair. “Kevin is a shitty replacement for you. Tell me you’re done looking into this?”

“More or less,” Dilbert said and gave a brief account of what he knew.

“Shit,” Mike said when Dilbert finished. “The Gano family will not accept a brother for a cousin. What was in the case that they were so desperate to get their hands on?”

“I don’t know,” Dilbert said waiting for orders.

There was a slight pause before Mike spoke. “Okay find out what was in the case, spare no expense finding out. If you can, see if you can work with the police. I would like a third party involved in this,” Mike said making it sound final.

“I’ll see what I can do,” Dilbert responded as Mike hung up.

Dilbert walked back into the warehouse to see the bomb squad picking up pieces of charred something. Dilbert watched them work for a moment when the man picking put the pieces noticed him. He was thin and tall with a long thin neck that made him look almost like a giraffe with his head of blond hair. His glasses seemed to magically stick to his face even when he was on his hands and knees and his head was horizontal. “May I help you?” He asked with a high nasal voice.

“What’d you find?” Dilbert asked with a smile that he knew created a kind and gentle look to his face.

“Why should I tell you?” The bomb squad tech asked as if Dilbert was beneath him.

“Then tell me,” Frost said standing next to Dilbert, “and he can listen.”

The bomb squad tech swallowed under the gaze of the big man. “Well I found this paper that isn’t like the other paper around.”

“Okay then what is it like?” Frost asked getting angry with a man who believed he was smarter than those around him.

The bomb tech looked at the ash in his tweezers and not at Frost’s eyes. “I think its rice paper.”

Frost looked at Dilbert and Dilbert looked at Frost. “Rice paper?” Dilbert said just to say something.

“What else?” Frost asked.

“Well,” The tech said lifting another bag, “we did find this melted plastic in a perfect circle so it was also at the center of the explosion. It has flakes of gold in it, so in my experience I’d say this was a CD disk that was one of those recordable kinds. So you have something made of rice paper and a recordable CD in the center of the explosion.”

Frost made a frown, but it was only for show. “What else did you find?”

“Just some black plastic and metal that tells me that the explosive was in some kind of cheep plastic briefcase or suitcase. I’ll know what kind of explosive was used when I get these samples back to the lab,” The tech said cowering under Frost’s stare.

Frost turned and walked off without a word, and Dilbert followed. When Frost stopped to look out at the approaching rain Dilbert asked, “So how’s the wife?”

The features seemed to turn to dough on is face as Frost said, “Having an affair she thinks I don’t know about.”

“Ah, man I’m sorry,” Dilbert said patting the man’s shoulder in comfort.

“It doesn’t bother me much considering my hours, but some moves she learned surprised me the last time we did it,” Frost said as if there was some good that came out of the affair.

“Well hell she’s still having sex with you, that counts for something,” Dilbert said kicking a wood shard from before his foot. “Mike asked if we could work together on finding out what was in the boom case.”

“Funny,” Frost said giving Dilbert a sidelong glance, “My superiors wanted to know the same thing. What was so important that Byron Gano would kill four people for, and then be desperate enough to try and pry the case open with a knife when he knew he needed the key?”

“Why don’t we check out his office to see if there are any answers there?” Dilbert offered.

“I would need a warrant to search the premises,” Frost countered.

“Not if you have permission from the representative of his next of kin,” Dilbert smiled that was returned by Frost.

The drive was smooth enough that Dilbert almost fell asleep, but so to did Frost, and he was driving. The only spot near the Wetmore building was a handicap spot, and that’s just where Frost parked. Dilbert couldn’t believe that Frost was parking there.

“You don’t look handicapped,” Dilbert noted.

“You should see my golf swing,” Frost said removing his big frame from the car. “Lead the way.” Dilbert entered and waited for the elevator with Nicodemus Frost next to him. “So,” Frost said as they stepped into the elevator, “you still living with that brunet with the hot body?”

“Yeah,” Dilbert said after a time. “But she thinks we’re just friends.”

Frost had heard that one before more than once. “Ouch, sorry about that pal.”

“I wouldn’t mind as much if she didn’t wear those skin tight workout outfits all the time. I’m sure she’s seen my pants tent out more than once,” Dilbert said with the shake of his head.

The doors opened and Dilbert led down to the door to Butterman’s office. “Oh well,” Frost said, “it could be worst. She could have dumped you for another woman.”

“Well Ann does spend a great time with her friend Lucy, so I’m not so sure,” Dilbert said fishing out the key he wanted. He’d put the key on his ring long ago when he first had to drop off the boom case and hadn’t bothered to take it off again.

The inside of the office smelled like old paper and wood along with the clean smell from the thick carpeting on the floor.. There were tables stacked high with book after book most with hard backs, and old pages. Against one wall was a large black leather couch with books on everything but one space just large enough for someone to sit down. A table filled with antiques sat between two bookshelves, and the old items seemed mute and lifeless with the age that was obvious looking at them as they seemed to get older the longer the eye gazed upon them. One wall was nothing more than a wall of windows with special coatings on them to keep harmful UV rays out. At the back of the office was a large desk, and on and around the desk were more books, and the only bare spot on the desk was the place where a coffee cup could be placed and yet the person could still type on the black plastic computer.

“You’ve got the computer,” Frost said heading for the table of antiques.

Dilbert grinned as he sat down before the computer. “Don’t tell me you never learned how to use a computer,” Dilbert said powering up the plastic.

“Hey I’m a lieutenant. I don’t need to know how to use a computer. Besides I think I can file a disability claim if I wait long enough,” Frost said picking over the old items. The beep from the computer drew Frost’s attention. “What was that?”

“It’s just asking for a password,” Dilbert replied.

Frost gave a sadistic laugh, “Good luck figuring that out.”

Dilbert picked up the keyboard and looked at the post it note stuck there. “Amber Rose,” Dilbert said reading the post it. Dilbert put the keyboard back and tried it. “Hey what do you know it worked?”

Frost scratched his head. “He put his password on a sticky note under his keyboard? I’d say that’s dumb, but what do I know about computers.”

Dilbert tapped a few keys and clicked the mouse a few times, and then found what he was looking for. “Butterman transferred three very large pictures, and one word document to CD,” Dilbert told Frost who was looking through a book that seemed out of place from the others.

“So what does that mean?” Frost asked picking up a book.

“That means that Butterman scanned in three things calling them Neck Pinch One, Neck Pinch Two, and Neck Pinch Three. Give me a minute to figure out what happened next,” Dilbert said tapping more keys and clicking the mouse.

“Hey rice paper is Chinese isn’t it?” Frost asked just as a confirmation.

“As far as I know,” Dilbert said letting the computer run.

“If this Butterman had antique rice paper then there was a good chance it was Chinese, right. Well here’s a book on Chinese manuscripts,” Frost said leafing through the pages.

“Anything good in there?” Dilbert asked seeing the computer was done and he started to click through the files.

“He has some sticky notes marking pages on, lets see, pressure points,” Frost said sounding surprised. “Hey I know this pressure point, it really brings the assholes down to their knees.”

“Pressure points eh,” Dilbert said looking at the screen, “then the pictures he scanned in were probably named Neck Pinch for a reason. Ha I found something, apparently he used a graphics program to make them transparent, all three pictures at the same time.”

Frost looked up from the book with a very confused look on his face. “Why the hell would he do that?”

Dilbert spun around to face Frost. “Well if I had to guess, and after all these were probably made of rice paper, if you put one on top of the other, and look through all three of them, then there was a chance they could form an image.”

Frost seemed to think about that for a second. “That’s a damn good guess,” Frost conceded. “So what else is on that contraption?”

Dilbert clicked some and moved the mouse around. “Shit, the pictures aren’t on this computer any more,” Dilbert swore.

Frost didn’t look up from the book when he said, “I don’t know much about computers, but aren’t they all connected somehow?”

As if the words had to fight through Dilbert’s dense skull for them to make sense. “Email,” Dilbert said as if the word just came from the ether of his brain.

“Hey there’s supposed to be pressure points that makes a woman orgasm, cool,” Frost said reading on. “Of course they don’t name those points, cop out.”

“Here we go,” Dilbert said peering at the monitor. “He sent the pictures and word document to someone with his exact same name,” Dilbert said that slowing down as he went trying to figure out what he was reading.

“His home email maybe?” Frost asked. “Oh pressure points that makes people loose control of their bladder, that could be fun. I need a copy of this book.”

Dilbert powered down the computer and stood up, to knock over a stack of books. “You want to check out Butterman’s home?” Dilbert asked picking up the books.

“I want to get a copy of this book,” Frost said writing down the name and author from the spine.

“Check out Amazon.com but in the mean time can we go to the highlife?” Dilbert asked.

Highlife is a small village of houses to the north of Benoit, but still in the city limits. The small hills seem to make the houses sit on the hillside and look out on the opposite hill with houses all their own. It’s a place where a family could grow up and kids could play in the streets with no problem. Stop signs on ever corner made it so no one could go faster than twenty-five. The small patches of grass on the slopes wouldn’t permit large trees, but small trees and bushes dotted the landscape. The environment almost made up for the fact the sun was rarely seen in Benoit and at the moment it was raining.

“This it?” Frost asked parking in front of the house.

“What you think everyone who’s a relation in the Tosi family lives in a mansion?” Dilbert said getting out of the car.

“No, but this does look a little quaint for a Tosi house,” Frost said getting out.

The house was a two story wood rimmed stucco sided century old house. The garage had sunk down to the point there were patched over cracks in the concrete driveway. The roof had moss growing on it. The windows were so small and old that they had the rainwater look to them even without the rain on them. For a moment there was a face at one of the small windows.

“Someone’s in there,” Frost said looking up at the house.

“Butterman’s not married,” Dilbert said and Frost checked his gun.

The awning for the front door was open and supported by two very large, but fake, wood pillars, and Frost had to hang off the one side while Dilbert rang the doorbell. “You think someone from the Gano family’s in there?” Frost asked making sure his hand was on his gun.

“There’s no other cars around so there’s a chance,” Dilbert said letting the silence slowly flow in. Everything was quiet. The children were in schools. The parents were at work. There was no one around to run cloths washers and dryers. There weren’t people around to cut their grass. There was no sound in the neighborhood or from inside Butterman’s house.

After a long enough pause Frost asked, “I don’t suppose you have a key to this door do you?”

Dilbert looked down at the base of one of the pillars. He put his hand under it into the cobwebs and dirt to feel around. He checked the other pillar and instantly he felt metal. From the dirt and grime he pulled out a set of house keys. “The Tosi think they’re so smart putting keys under those things, they all do it,” Dilbert said shaking his head.

“Bert sometimes you just need to give people a little credit, even if they don’t deserve it,” Frost said putting his hand on his gun again.

“I do that every day with Mike, granted he deserves it more often than not, but there are times I want to tell people how stupid they are,” Dilbert said fitting the key into the screen door. There was the sound of rustling behind the wood door, and both Frost and Dilbert heard it. Dilbert fit the key to the wood door in the lock, and then flattening himself against the frame of the door unlocked the door and turned the knob.

The door swung inward to the thundering sound of bare feet running on hardwood floors. Women, all shapely and young were running for cover. If the women went outside they may not have been arrested for nudity, but indecent exposure was a strong possibility. The red head with the most amount of clothing on could just about have made a bandana with the amount of cloth she had covering herself. Most women were wearing clothing that accented their sexuality than hid it. There were women with red hair, brown hair, black hair, and natural and not so natural blond hair hiding from the men in the doorway. Dilbert quickly closed the front door behind himself and Frost.

“Who are these women?” Frost whispered to Dilbert.

“I’m not sure, but one was Butterman’s secretary, and I think I’ve seen some in newspaper advertisements,” Dilbert whispered back.

Frost mumbled something and then yelled out, “Okay ladies my name is Lieutenant Nicodemus Frost of the Benoit City police. I want each and every one of you out here right now!”

Meekly the women started coming out. There turned out to be ten very sexy very beautiful women. They didn’t bother to cover their nearly exposed bodies. They all seemed to stand in ways that showed off their bodies rather than hid them, and they seemed to stand closer together than normal people would. “Did Brian send you?” A blond wearing a lace outfit that wouldn’t have made a handkerchief asked.

“And you are?” Frost asked.

“Brian’s secretary,” Responded the woman.

“I’m sorry to inform you that Doctor Brian Butterman is dead,” Frost said. The words sunk in quickly and the tears started to fall. The women seemed to collapse and they turned around crying to find someplace to sit and feel sorry for their loss.

Frost went off to comfort Butterman’s secretary, but Dilbert noticed something. One woman, standing in the back, didn’t cry, and didn’t show much emotion at all. She had on a bikini that showed her brown body and her brown hair hung down straight from her head with only the bangs cut short. Dilbert followed the woman into the kitchen in back. She was getting coffee beans from the cupboard.

“Hello,” Dilbert said looking at her. She looked older than most of the woman but still had a sexually charged figure. She also had the look of someone who read a great deal in life. She looked at Dilbert with dark eyes that were glistening with tears that hadn’t yet fallen. “My name is Dilbert, but everyone calls me Bert, what’s your name.”

“Beth,” She choked out. She looked away from Dilbert and poured the beans into a grinder. “I’m sorry, my real name is Doctor Elizabeth Brown,” She choked out again.

“I’m sorry for your loss,” Dilbert said watching her reaction.

“Tell me he didn’t suffer,” Beth pleaded.

“He didn’t suffer,” Dilbert replied.

She looked at him with tears starting to roll past her eyelashes. “You’re not just saying that are you?”

Dilbert gave a consoling smile and said, “I was told they made sure he didn’t suffer.”

She swallowed and poured the grounds into a coffee filter. “I knew something was wrong when he didn’t come home at noon. I just didn’t think he was killed. He was killed wasn’t he, you said they made sure, so he was murdered.”

“Yes, he was murdered, but the murders took a bomb with them and it exploded killing them too,” Dilbert said feeling for the woman.

“Good,” Beth said putting water into the coffee maker.

“Beth,” Dilbert started and just went for it, “why are you dressed like that?”

“Brian wanted me to,” Beth said looking at Dilbert like not knowing was completely ignorant and far beneath him.

“I don’t understand,” Dilbert replied with an innocent smile, “could you explain it to me?”

Beth sighed in resignation and sat down on a stool in the kitchen. “Brian and I were colleagues in the field of history. He asked me to translate some manuscripts in ancient Chinese, so I did. It was something about a neck pinch or pressure points around the neck that when used the person is open to love, or that’s what the translation was. Brian used the neck pinch on me, and not only was I open to love, but he could make me do anything he wanted me to.”

There was a brief pause listening to the coffee dripping into the pot. Dilbert asked, “When was this?”

“About three weeks ago,” Beth said gazing at the coffee. “It only lasted for a week, but then he used the neck pinch on me again, and this time he told me something that I’ll always and forever love Brian and I’ll do anything for him, anything. He used the neck pinch on any good looking woman he met, and then he would bring them here, and well we’ve become a family a very loving family.”

Dilbert thought about this for a while and then asked, “Did Brian have a computer here?”

Beth nodded as tears fell down from her eyes. “Upstairs,” She choked out.

Dilbert didn’t know what to do, so he put his hand on her tanned by heritage shoulder. She turned, standing off the stool and grabbed Dilbert to hold him tight. Her sobs of crying for her loss wracked her body making her shake in Dilbert’s arms. He held her tight as her tears stained his shoulder. Her breasts were crushed against his chest making Dilbert very self-conscious of his natural reaction to so many scantly clad women.

“Beth, you’ll need to talk to Lieutenant Frost,” Dilbert said to the woman.

Her sobs slowed and she eventually let go of Dilbert. “Thanks,” She said wiping her tears away. She reached into the cupboard and brought out four coffee mugs, and picked up the now full coffee pot. “These girls looks up to me, so I have to be strong for them.” She smiled at Dilbert, and he smiled back at her.

The stairs didn’t even squeak as Dilbert ran up them. He found the computer in the largest bedroom on the floor. Dilbert powered it up, and again it asked for a password. Dilbert scratched his head after he didn’t find any note under the keyboard, and then tried ‘Amber Rose’ and the computer opened up to him. Dilbert fished around in the files until he found the email program and found what he was looking for, three pictures and a word document.

Dilbert paused. He could still hear crying from down the hall and on the first floor. Brian Butterman had obtained almost a dozen women, and each was obedient to him. Dilbert had a flash, a flash of desire to have any woman he wanted. Dilbert forwarded the three pictures and the word document to his own personal email account. Doing something that potentially got him in trouble Dilbert clicked onto the Internet. A page on the Internet they offer to download viruses that claim to get around any virus protection program on the computer. Dilbert downloaded the virus and let it work on the computer until nothing worked, and even when he tried the power button nothing happened. He unplugged the machine. The next time someone tried to turn on the computer they wouldn’t be able to find anything useable.

Dilbert came down to find Frost interviewing a red head that was obviously interested in the Lieutenant. Dilbert shook his head in sadness at the cop.

Dilbert was walking a fine line, but it was a line that Dilbert felt he was justified to.

“So there wasn’t anything on his computer?” Mike asked from behind his desk. The light of the day was fading making the gray clouds turn almost black with spots of white intermixed. Mike looked tired and worn out, but his eyes shone bright and full of fire.

“Sorry sir, but the only thing on his computer was a nasty virus,” Dilbert said trying to keep his face straight.

“Shit,” Mike said sitting back into his chair and sulking. “I’ve got nothing to go to the Gano family with other than Byron was a dumb ass for trying to open the case without the key.”

“Have they called yet?” Dilbert asked.

“No not yet, and that’ll give me time to figure out what I’m going to do,” Mike said. “If they don’t call by noon tomorrow I’ll call them.” Mike sighed a tired sigh. Dilbert turned around to the bar and mixed a drink for his boss. Mike took it and drank half the amber liquid. “You did good work today,” Mike said to Dilbert. “I tell you what, why not take tomorrow off too, you’ve earned it.”

Dilbert thought for a moment. “Are you sure that’s wise sir considering you’re calling the Gano family tomorrow?”

Mike waved it off. “I figure it’ll only be phone work tomorrow. Besides I’m sure they’ll be talking with Lieutenant Frost for the most part,” Mike said sitting up.

“Do you want me to drive you home, sir?” Dilbert asked.

“No, I’ve only had one drink, so I’ll just take the turns softer,” Mike said referring to his one deficiency in his driving ability.

“Then I’ll see you on Friday sir,” Dilbert said taking his leave.

She was sitting on the couch watching TV like any woman in her early twenties would. Her brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail away from her angular face. She had on a yellow tee shirt that was tight enough to make her breasts stand out on her chest, but slope down to show the slimness of her waist. Her muscular legs were covered with robin’s egg blue sweatpants.

She would have looked quite normal, if not a bit muscular; if it wasn’t for the fact she was lifting a twenty-five pound hand weight around like it was nothing more than a one-pound bag of candy.

She looked up at Dilbert as he came into the two-bedroom apartment. “Hi Ann,” Dilbert said coming in.

She smiled at him like a friend would. “Hi Dilbert how was work?”

Dilbert stopped from taking off his tie and looked at her curiously.

“Why do I get the feeling that you already know about my day?”

Ann laughed and set down the weight to lean back. “Well Lucy and I have a bet going. If you were only involved with the shooting she pays for the pizza. If you were only involved in the bombing then I pay for the pizza. If you were involved with both then we’re going together to get two pizzas because you’ve had a bad day at work.”

Dilbert stripped off his jacket and then his dress shirt going into his bedroom. In minutes he came back out in a gray tee shirt and blue shorts. He instantly went to the computer in the corner and powered it up.

“So which was it?” Ann asked putting down the handsprings she was working with.

“Well,” Dilbert said opening his email and seeing his target, “indirectly I was involved in both. You want to hear the details?”

“Are they interesting?” Ann asked turning the channel on the TV.

“Not that interesting,” Dilbert lied. He filed the pictures under different names into a file that wouldn’t warrant detailed investigation. He quickly read the report that Brian Butterman had made.

Ann went on filling Dilbert in on local news. “Some guy claiming to be a paranormal said he could blow up all of Benoit if the city didn’t give him a million dollars. It turned out he didn’t have any special powers at all, he was just a normal guy who had a dumb idea.”

Dilbert wasn’t listening. His eyes were glued to the computer monitor. The Chinese manuscripts spoke in a code that Butterman had figured out. There were three precise pressure points on the human neck that when pressed at the same time in a certain sequence they would make the human mind shut down for a minute and anything they were told in that minute would become part of their own thoughts. Butterman went into detail how he experimented on his secretary and then Doctor Elizabeth Brown, and how he figured out how to make them his slave. He even included a diagram, the kind of picture a coroner would use, and showed by numbers where the pressure points were.

“Hey Ann you want to take part in an experiment?” Dilbert asked the woman who was lifting her right leg with a weight around her sock.

“Does it involve removing clothing?” Ann asked in a jovial manner.

“I wouldn’t stop you if you wanted to, but it’s not necessary on your part,” Dilbert said printing out the diagram of where to press, for how long, and a note Butterman put in. Apparently learning from his mistakes he found that to continue to control relied on the use of certain words.

“Do I have to do anything?” Ann asked taking the ankle weight off.

“Well that removing of the clothing thing?” Dilbert asked and when he saw Ann’s expression that the joke had gone as far as it would so Dilbert waved it off. “It’s a type of pressure points that someone said I should try on someone.”

“Oh,” Ann said nodding and turning off the TV. “I get it. You want to bring down a strong woman like me. Well feel free to try.”

Dilbert made a show of cracking his knuckles and wiggling his fingers like a magician. He took a look at the diagram and sat next to Ann, facing her. “Okay, there are three of them,” Dilbert said looking from Ann’s neck to the diagram.

“Well just don’t kill me while you’re trying to do whatever it is you’re doing,” Ann said settling back.

“No promises,” Dilbert said putting his right hand on the left side of Ann’s neck and putting the finger where the skull met the neck and just where two very well defined muscles met. Then he put his left hand on the right side of Ann’s neck finding the notch and groove.

“Wow I feel cold clammy hands on my neck,” Ann said as a joke.

“Give me a second I need to press in a certain order,” Dilbert said rereading the diagram’s instructions.

“Oh,” Ann inquired, “what—” She didn’t get to finish her question.

Her body went stiff and ridged like she was trying to stand at attention while sitting down. Her body twitched and shook like someone who was going through a seizure. Her hands were closed in balls of fists. The eyelids on her face were also twitching as Ann’s eyes were rolled back into her head leaving only blood vessel whites. The instructions said that pressure had to be applied for thirty seconds, no more no less. Dilbert looked on at the clock on the back wall watching the second hand start at the number eight and it slowly ticked around.

Dilbert’s fingers were starting to get tired after the first ten seconds. Ann’s twitching slowed to a close nonexistence. Ann’s eyelids stopped fluttering, but her eyes were still rolled back into her head so it looked like someone had put white contacts into her eyes. She was still stiff as a board, and the balled fists were relaxed only enough so her nails weren’t digging into her palms.

Finally the second hand reached the number two, and Dilbert let go. Ann’s head slumped down to her chest with her eyes closed like she was asleep. Dilbert quickly spoke to the woman, “Ann you will always and forever do, think, say, feel, believe, remember, and forget anything and everything I tell you without resistance or hesitation. You will always and forever love me totally and completely.” Dilbert looked at the clock, only a few seconds left. “You will forget I used any pressure points on you to make you my slave.” Dilbert winced as soon as he said the last word, but the minute had elapsed.

Ann still sat with her head on her chest like she was asleep. Dilbert stood up and quickly put the printed out sheets away in his room. When he came back Ann was still asleep. Dilbert had a flaring of panic that he had done harm to the woman. He ran around to face her. “Ann can you hear me?” Dilbert asked giving her face a gentle tap with his open palm.

When Ann’s eyes fluttered open for a moment Dilbert was sure it hadn’t worked, and that he was a dead man. “Good God you’re handsome,” Ann said with a grin from ear to ear. It worked.

“Funny joke, ha, ha,” Dilbert said relieved that Ann was okay.

Ann was serious. “No really I never told you before, but you are handsome,” Ann said standing up to be close to Dilbert. Her nipples poked out on her tee shirt. “How can I convince you I’m serious?”

“Well you could strip naked for me,” Dilbert said. Even before he got to the naked part Ann’s hands grabbed her shirt and pulled it free of her body. Her breasts were no larger than baseballs and didn’t stand out much from her chest, but her nipples were extended as far and were as hard as they could get. With her thumbs she seemed to squat down pulling her sweatpants and pink satin panties down to her ankles. She used her feet to pull off her lowered clothing and socks. She stood naked like a muscle made woman with her body formed and proportioned as few could make it. Her bush was neatly shaved so that only a quarter of an inch of a patch of brown hair was left. She posed with her one leg before the other and her arms behind her head so her breasts stood out more.

“I suppose you’re going to tell me you did that just because I told you to,” Dilbert said enjoying the situation.

“No I did it because I love you Dilbert,” Ann said in a sexy husky voice. She removed the band that held her hair behind her face so it hung down just past her shoulders. “I love you so much I’d do anything for you.”

“Well in that case,” Dilbert said pulling down his shorts. He extracted his erect member that was stiffening as he stood there. “Suck on this until I tell you to stop.”

Ann seemed to vanish from Dilbert’s view; in fact she dropped to her knees so quickly they produced a thud on the floor. Her mouth sucked in his penis stroking it with her hand and then with her lips. She lubricated it with her tongue and scrapped it with her teeth. She moved her head back and forth her brown hair falling before her eyes so she had to brush it away. Ann let the member slide as far back as her head would allow, until her nose was buried deep in Dilbert’s black pubic hair. She sucked hard while his penis was deep in her throat, and it felt wonderful.

Ann resumed her infatuation with Dilbert’s member as she sucked and slurped it into her mouth. Her cheeks were being bowed inward from the negative pressure of trying to make his penis longer, and larger in her mouth. Lights and colors danced before Dilbert’s eyes as the sexual energy he had built up for the woman was about to be released not only from his mind but also his loins. The taste was the kind of organic could only have come from a human, and his smells like that of rising bread made Ann feel crazy with lust. She wanted Dilbert, in every way possible, and she didn’t even think about how she felt about him only minutes before.

“Stop sucking,” Dilbert said quickly pulling out of her mouth. Although Dilbert was done with Ann sucking him off he wasn’t done humiliating Ann. He positioned his rod so it pointed at Ann’s face. She blinked when the first shot hit her high above her right eye. Dilbert aimed again and shot along side and up the right side of Ann’s nose. His gun shot over and over the pent up seed that he’d been holding, and Ann was the target of his marksmanship. Ann’s left eye was completely covered with his mass and she looked like she loved the feeling as it quickly cooled on her face.

“Did you enjoy that Ann?” Dilbert asked knowing the answer.

“Oh yes, that was amazing. Can we do it again?” Ann wanted to beg and plead like an animal. For some reason she couldn’t get enough of the man.

“Maybe later, and maybe much more,” Dilbert said with a grin pulling his shorts back up and stuffing his manhood back inside. Ann wanted to whimper seeing it disappear. “For now go get on that thong bikini you’ve got, but don’t wash my cum off your face. Oh and be sure to get the back of the thong far up your ass crack.” Ann smiled and walked off to her bedroom making sure her ass wiggled behind her.

There was a knock at the door. Dilbert turned around and opened it knowing who would be on the other side. She was tall with a slim figure all tall thin women have. Her black hair was accented with waves that looked almost like curls and they were pulled back from her face. Her skin was the color of melted milk chocolate and Dilbert wanted to eat her up. She had on a simple white tee shirt that looked a size too small for her. She had on a pair of cut off jean shorts to show her muscular long brown legs. Her dark eyes held only a hint of jesting in them, more of kindness.

“Hi Dilbert is Ann home?” She asked stepping around him.

“Hi Lucy, yeah she’s in her bedroom with her face covered in my sperm putting on a thong bikini because I told her to,” Dilbert said completely deadpan for it was true as he closed the door.

Lucy laughed long and hard until she sensed it and turned around to see Ann standing wearing a red and white dotted thong bikini. A few strands of her brown hair were sticking to the drying cum on her face. Lucy’s laugh vanished like a recording shut off. “Ann?” Lucy asked in shock of her friend.

Dilbert spoke quickly, “Ann grab her, hold her and keep her still.”

Ann grabbed her friend by the arm, spun her around. Ann’s large muscular arms encircled the woman holding her close. Some of Lucy’s black hair stuck to the cum on Ann face, but Ann didn’t let go of the struggling woman. Dilbert quickly advanced on the woman. His fingers quickly found the pressure points and pressed down in sequence.

Lucy’s body went ridged as Ann lowered her to the floor. Dilbert quickly looked over at the clock to see the second hand on eleven. Lucy’s arms and legs twitched like someone was passing current through them. Her dark brown eyes were gone showing only the whites between her trembling eyelids. Her hands were balled into fists making her look like a very tall doll. Ann looked from Lucy to Dilbert reading like books both fear and uncertainty but also love and complete trust.

Dilbert kept up constant pressure until he saw the second hand reach the number five. “Lucy,” Dilbert said letting go, “you will always and forever do, think, say, feel, believe, remember, and forget anything and everything I tell you without resistance or hesitation. You will always and forever love me totally and completely. You’ll forget I made Ann grab and hold you while I pinched your neck.” Dilbert stood up and nodded at Ann, “You can release her.”

Ann did as she was told letting the unconscious woman lay on the floor. “Tell me Ann have you ever had sex with Lucy?” Dilbert asked innocent of the answer.

“Yes, many times, we were lovers until I realized I love you,” Ann said with affection and love.

Dilbert smiled back looking at the mess on her face. “Go clean your face up and then come back here,” Dilbert said watching the woman walk away and seeing the thong strand was far up her butt cheeks.

Dilbert squatted down and tapped the horizontal woman on the cheek as he said, “Lucy wake up Lucy.”

“Oh,” Lucy moaned and sat up looking around, “What happened?”

“You fell,” Dilbert said extending his hand for her to grasp.

She looked up at him and she gasp as their eyes met, and a broad smile filled her face showing white straight teeth. “I guess I’ve fallen head over heals in love,” Lucy said in a purring sexual voice. “Tell me Dilbert have you ever done it with a black woman?”

“Done what?” Dilbert asked as if he were ignorant of her meaning. He was so enjoying playing with these women.

“Why sex silly,” She said brushing some of his hair aside as she pressed her body up against his. His member took notice of the closeness of the woman, and the smell in the air.

“But,” Dilbert said as if he hadn’t done what he had done to her mind, “I thought you and Ann were lovers?”

Lucy waved her hand like she was brushing away an annoying insect. “Don’t get me wrong sex with Ann is good, maybe even great, but I love you, and that’ll make up for what I don’t get with Ann.”

“A penis?” Dilbert couldn’t resist. Just then Ann came walking in with her face freshly washed and her hair pulled back into a ponytail again.

Ann’s firm body looking golden and radiant and desirable to both Lucy’s and Dilbert’s eyes and loins. “Ann, Lucy here was telling me that she wants to have sex with me, what do you think?”

“She has good taste,” Ann said in a sexy voice as she eyed up and down both people.

“I have a fantastic idea,” Dilbert said looking Lucy up and down. “First off Lucy you strip naked.”

“Okay,” The woman said flinging away her tight shirt like it was nothing more than a loose thread. She had to unbutton her jean shorts, but then they slid down, and off went her black lace panties. Obviously she was dressed for pleasure, and not necessarily her own. She lowered her clothing on her long legs and kicked them off, and so too did her shoes fly from her feet. Lucy’s breasts weren’t very large, but they seemed appropriate for her height, and stood out on her body like natural breasts should. She shaved her bush completely off so her brown skin was smooth between her legs giving a baby like appearance.

“Well,” Dilbert said having his breath taken away, “I can defiantly see why you two like fucking each other. You both have fantastic bodies.”

“Thanks,” Ann said quickly.

“Thank you,” Lucy said posing her body to show off more of it for Dilbert.

Dilbert cleared his throat. Now was time for him to see how much control he had over the two. “Both of you,” He said getting their attention, “want me to fuck you. You want my dick in you so badly you can taste it. You want me to ram my dick in every hole you have. You both have an incredible lust for me and any sexual experience I want.”

The two women stood there letting the words spoken by Dilbert sink into their brains. Commands to which they had no defense against were put into their minds and made into their personalities, and beliefs like they had been there since they were born. The two beautiful women swayed as each word was made part of them, and when it was all said and done they now knew what and who could possibly fill their sexual fantasies, and he was standing before them. Their mouths hung open and hot breath came out as their bodies craved the sexual experience of the man known as Dilbert.

Lucy fell to her knees and pleaded, “Please use me however you want.” She clasp her hands together before her like she was praying he would not deny her even a glimpse of what he had to offer.

“Please,” Ann said begging as she too fell to her knees, “let me just see your penis one more time.”

Dilbert was happy to see that his commands were readily accepted and obeyed. “Ladies,” Dilbert said with a grin like a rock star, “I’ll fuck both of you, but I only have one penis. How about this, Lucy you lick Ann’s clit, and I’ll screw Lucy from behind. The both of you will have orgasms very easily, and they will be mind blowing orgasms each one better than the last.”

Ann planted her ass down onto the floor as fast as gravity could pull it. She spread her muscular legs apart and drew aside her bikini bottom to expose her red and ready vagina. Lucy crawled down on all fours and put her head between Ann’s legs. Her black hair obscured much except for perhaps the reason why her head was bobbing up and down back and forth. She wiggled her ass up in the air for Dilbert, who took the invitation. He stripped off his tee shirt and shorts and kneeled down behind Lucy. His shaft was long and hard red with blood vessels about to burst. He slipped his pink appendage between the brown lips of Lucy and felt her body accept his offering.

Ann screamed in orgasm as Lucy’s tongue found a sensitive spot. Ann didn’t care how or why she felt the way she did; only that with Dilbert her sexual need was and would always be filled. Lucy felt that her wildest sexual dream had come true. She was licking her lover’s clit while being drilled from behind by a sexual God. The taste the texture, the pressure and pounding was throwing her mind into sexual overload. She released the orgasm that was inside her. Dilbert couldn’t believe how easy it was to step into the hole of sexual yearning. He’d always wanted to have two women at one time, but it was only a dream, and usually the women wouldn’t do what he wanted. Dilbert always had to do what other people wanted, but now for the first time what he wanted was the most important thing.

Lucy screamed again as another orgasm ripped through her body, her mind a field of white lightning making the ability to see impossible, but the ability to feel sexual ecstasy all consuming. She could already feel the next orgasm filling her body ready to explode. Ann’s mind was a jumble of seeing Lucy’s luscious body and Dilbert’s erect penis, and the desire for both the man and the woman put her over the edge into another orgasm. Ann’s body quivered and shook as muscles contracted and released from a mind filled with red and purple sparks. Ann wanted more, she wanted to switch places with Lucy, but Dilbert didn’t say that they could, so Ann would be content with Lucy licking right where it counted as Ann’s eyes rolled up again as another orgasm assembled to impending release. Dilbert could make them think that his penis was the biggest, most perfect, and greatest sexual organ ever and they would believe it. Dilbert could make them lick each other for days, and they would obey him. Dilbert admitted it, he liked to have control.

Dilbert lost command over his penis and it shot hot white into the brown body of Lucy. Lucy took her tongue away from Ann just long enough to gasp in pleasure as she felt the heat enter her body, and Dilbert keep thrusting in and out. There was no pain, only lust and pleasure filling her mind and body. She wanted more. Ann let her body be used by Lucy. Ann’s pussy was red and raw from the licking and orgasms, and yet she was still more aroused than ever before. It was like someone had slipped her concentrated super fly making her want to fuck forever. Dilbert fell out of Lucy letting his penis come with him. He was drained and exhausted, but in a good way that left him warm all over. The thoughts of sex filled his mind as he watched Lucy’s hanging breasts sway back and forth due to her licking of Ann’s nether regions. Ann fondled her own breasts while her lover licked for all she was worth and then more.

“Okay ladies you can stop now,” Dilbert said from the floor.

Lucy fell onto Ann before rolling off. The two were hot and sweating gasping with exertion. Still their bodies and minds craved more, more sex, more orgasms, and more of Dilbert. A smile of lust and minor satisfaction crept on their faces. The two women kissed each other out of affection.

“Well I’m taking a shower,” Dilbert said lowing getting to his feet.

“What about me?” Ann asked sounding pitiful.

“You can order those pizzas you were talking about,” Dilbert said picking up his cloths. He liked a clean apartment.

The two women got to their feet to look at Dilbert with lust, affection, and minor disappointment that there wouldn’t be any more sex. Lucy took a small step forward. Her black hair had somehow stayed in place and her brown body looked as lovely as ever. “Do you want to take that shower alone?” Lucy asked letting the words drip with the promise of sex.

Dilbert did pause before saying, “I’d rather have a pizza after my shower. I guess I could cover both of you with cooking oil and make you really hot.”

Lucy smiled at this cupping her breasts to show them off and the fact she could just barely lick her nipple. Ann put her hands behind her head to flex her muscles between her legs making her slit move in an enticing wave. Dilbert smiled and went off to take his shower.

Dilbert stepped out of the bathroom with a towel over his shoulder and his shorts and tee shirt on. Lucy and Ann were on the couch cuddled together. Ann was still wearing her bikini. Lucy had her shirt and shorts back on, but her black panties were on an arm of the couch. The two women looked from the TV to Dilbert and they both smiled at him.

“The pizzas are on the way,” Ann said grinning from ear to ear.

“They should be here in fifteen minutes,” Lucy offered giving her man a wink.

“I also found the cooking oil,” Ann said making Dilbert stop from going into his room. He looked back at her, and she nodded like she wanted it as much as he did.

Dilbert tossed his towel into his room and then said, “Well grab that oil and come on into the bathroom.” The girls squealed as they jumped over the couch with the oil already in Ann’s hand.

“Me first,” Ann said coming into the humid bathroom. Dilbert sat down on the closed toilet to look at the two women.

“Fine by me,” Dilbert said, “but first I think that the two of you should take off your cloths.” Quickly they did as they were told. “Both of you into the bathtub, and Lucy cover Ann in the oil.”

“But I thought,” Ann started to say, but a raised eyebrow from Dilbert stopped her.

Lucy poured some of the oil from the plastic bottle into her cupped hand and placed that hand onto Ann’s breasts. She smoothed and smeared the oil all over the other woman’s breasts making her nipples stand out on. More oil and Ann’s arms and shoulders where shiny.

Dilbert watched as Lucy spread oil on Ann’s leg and calf, but found that he was the only one enjoying the show. “Ladies you’re both really enjoying this. The feeling of the oil is a real turn on. The more oil on you, the more aroused you become. Oh and don’t put any oil on the face.” Ann gasped as Lucy’s fingers spread the oil around her sensitive second set of lips.

Ann moaned a little as Lucy pressed their bodies together so Lucy could put oil on Ann’s ass. Unable to resist Ann and Lucy killed each other as Lucy’s arms spread oil all over Ann’s back. Their breasts and bodies pressed hard making sucking and slurping sounds at they moved.

“Okay Lucy, it’s your turn to be covered in oil,” Dilbert said wishing he was recording this, but then realized he could do it again any time he wanted.

Lucy leaned back as Ann poured the oil directly onto the woman’s breasts and erected nipples. Lucy shuddered with pleasure as Ann’s muscular hands worked the oil into the brown woman’s breasts. Ann kissed Lucy more as Ann put oil all over Lucy’s back and butt. Ann squatted down to put the oil all over Lucy’s legs, letting her finger work in and out and in and out of Lucy’s pussy. The oil made their bodies glisten in the light and gleam like their skin was made of crystal. They held onto each other as they kissed, and oil was squeezed out from between their flesh.

The intercom buzzed. The two ladies froze, but Dilbert smiled. “Well that must be the pizza,” He said to the women, “you two had better take care of it. Don’t worry about being covered in oil. I’m sure he’ll enjoy it.” The two women stepped out of the tub and leaving feet prints in oil on the floor. Dilbert shrugged thinking that they needed to oil the floor anyhow, and Ann would do it with a smile, and a butt plug in if Dilbert told her to.

He heard the knock on the door to the apartment and Dilbert went out to see the reaction on the pizza delivery boy’s face. It was Dilbert who was in for a shock, for when the door was opened by the two oiled women a young blond teenager with an acne problem was there. It was also no doubt that the person delivering the pizza was a girl. In her one hand was the receipt and in the other was the pizzas. The girl couldn’t take her eyes off Ann and Lucy’s naked bodies. Lucy took the pizzas and Ann put the money on the girl’s still open palm, and they closed the door.

The three ate the pizza, drank some beers, and laughed about the expression on the delivery girl’s face. Of course it was agreed that next time they ordered pizza there was a good chance a teenage boy would deliver it. Ann and Lucy didn’t seem to mind the fact they only had cooking oil on, or the fact that their nipples showed they were still very aroused. With half of each pizza gone they asked Dilbert if they could take a shower together. Dilbert let them, even if he declined their invitation to join.

Dilbert could hear the moans and cries of zeal from the bathroom. He turned on the TV to watch the highest rated program Profiles of Paranormals. Each week the program showed the fantastic paranormal powers a person possessed. Most of the time the paranormal doesn’t have a secret identity, they keep that show for sweeps week. Everyone loved the show, because everyone wanted to have super human powers. Of course at the end of every show there was the normal, if you know someone who is a paranormal give a call, and if you know the secret identity of Scarlet Eyes there is a one million dollar reward. Scarlet Eyes just happened to be the biggest paranormal around and everyone would love to know who he is. Dilbert didn’t care who Scarlet Eyes was, as long as no paranormal interfered with the Tosi family’s operations.

Long after the hour long program was over Lucy and Ann came out of the bathroom. They were clean and scrubbed and very satisfied. Dilbert yawned large, and the two women followed, and then pursued him into his bedroom. He stripped off his cloths, and although they were naked they went to bed without having sex. Dilbert could have as much sex as he wanted later, but for now, he was tired.

Dilbert woke up at his usual five forty-five. He didn’t know why he woke up at that time every morning, just that he did. He woke up to find Ann’s face, soft with sleep, facing him. He then felt warm breath on his naked back. That’s when it all came back to him, about Ann and Lucy, and the neck pinch. He snuggled in with the two women feeling their warmth on his naked flesh.

When Dilbert sneezed the two women woke up. Ann blinked a few times to remember where she was, and then smiled up at Dilbert. Lucy snuggled in closer wrapping her slim arms around Dilbert’s body. Dilbert thou had to go to the bathroom.

“Excuse me ladies,” Dilbert said sliding out from between the two.

They both pouted watching him leave. Not being without a heart Dilbert looked back and commanded, “Get in the sixty-nine position and lick each other’s clit until I tell you to stop.”

Dilbert walked to the bathroom as Lucy crawled over Ann’s body. Ann reached up and pulled Lucy’s throbbing slit to her extended tongue. Lucy felt the slickness and smoothness of Ann’s body with her tongue. The heat and warmth filled both of them as arousal followed the moving of their tongues.

Dilbert heard one of the girls cry out in pleasure as an orgasm hit her. A few seconds later he heard the other one go. While sitting on the john Dilbert contemplated what he was going to do. He understood how Butterman had acquired so many women for his house. Dilbert felt the same way with taking control of Ann’s mind, and then Lucy’s. He had to watch himself otherwise he might have too many women to deal with. One more, he decided, just one more woman to keep him company. Three women are more than enough to keep him satisfied. Lucy screamed again in orgasm. Dilbert nodded his head, yes three women, one to satisfy him, and the remaining two could satisfy each other.

Dilbert finished his business and then went back into the bedroom to find both women still doing what they were told to do. Dilbert watched on as Ann’s tongue worked in circles around Lucy’s pussy. “Okay ladies you can stop now,” Dilbert said standing at the doorway watching Lucy roll off Ann.

“Damn and I was so close to another orgasm,” Ann said sounding disappointed.

“Well go ahead and orgasm,” Dilbert said getting back on the bed.

Ann’s eyes went wide her mouth opened for a moan as her fingers went between her legs. She screamed as her body convulsed and her vagina clearly contracted with an orgasm. She rubbed her body as she rode the wave of pleasure that overwhelmed her. Her mind was awash with pleasure and joy and sexual bliss. Her body gave in to the orgasm.

“What the hell was that?” Lucy asked looking at Ann.

“That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had,” Ann said sounding drugged.

Dilbert smiled at that. “Cool I can make you orgasm.” He rubbed his hands together like he was a mad scientist. “Let’s test this,” He said looking at Lucy.

“Oh no,” Lucy said backing up on the bed.

“Lucy when I snap my fingers you’ll have an orgasm so powerful it will knock you out,” Dilbert said with a wicked grin.

Lucy’s dark eyes looked into his. She said with a smile, “Couldn’t you be inside me when you do this?”

“Ann,” Dilbert said attracting the woman’s attention, “you’ll have an orgasm so powerful it will knock you out when I clap my hands.”

The words sunk into Ann’s mind and she smiled up at Dilbert. “Well if it’s anything like that last one I’ll take it,” Ann said letting her fingers lazily move across her body.

“See Lucy,” Dilbert said to the woman on the edge of the bed, “Ann enjoyed it.” Before Lucy could say anything Dilbert snapped his fingers.

Lucy’s pelvis shot up into the air. Her eyes were forced closed. Lucy didn’t breath as the first wave of orgasmic pleasure encompassed her body. Pure sexual energy charged every fiber of her being from her head to toes making it like she was holding a live wire. Then the first wave passed enough Lucy’s breathing was more panting of a dog as her ass fell to the bed before shooting up again, not as far, as the next orgasmic wave hit her. She could see nothing but the bluish white electricity before her eyes. She could think of nothing but the orgasm that dominated her. She felt the contraction energy flow from her massively stimulated pussy up through her body making her nipples hurt they were so ridged to her brain that the energy shocked to darkness.

“Wow, she must have really enjoyed that,” Ann said looking at the unconscious woman.

Dilbert thought about what he had just done. He’d told someone to do something that was basically out of their control, and they did it. Such power was something that a person could get drunk off of. He turned to Ann, and she smiled at him showing her pussy. He smiled and got off the bed and went out the door.

“Oh come on,” Ann called after him.

“What?” Dilbert asked over his shoulder as he stood in the living room.

Ann came out in all her nakedness. “Aren’t you going to clap your hands?” Ann asked.

“What makes you think I plan on doing it now?” Dilbert asked teasing her. “I might want to do it three hours from now.”

“Three hours from now I’ll be at the meat plant,” Ann countered.

“So I could call you up and clap my hands,” Dilbert said, “Or I could make you shove a hotdog up your pussy and leave it there for the entire day. Basically Ann you’ll do whatever I want whenever I want and your own desires are inconsequential.”

“Shit,” Ann said looking down at her naked body.

“Not on the floor,” Dilbert said smiling, “Or I suppose I could make you eat it up off the floor.”

Ann looked up and asked, “Would you?”

“Do you love me Ann?” Dilbert asked.

A smile formed on Ann’s face, “More than life itself.”

“Then go lay on Lucy,” Dilbert said and Ann turned to walk back into the bedroom. Dilbert followed her and watched as the pale pink flesh covered the dark brown skin. Dilbert clapped his hands and walked away.

Dilbert woke the women up at seven with the smell of cooking eggs and sausage links. He’d felt guilty about something he couldn’t put into words, so he figured to treat them to something nice. The two naked women came staggering out of the bedroom and sat down at the kitchen table. Dilbert served the scrambled eggs and the links to the two women. They laughed and ate. Lucy made the motion of sucking on her link like she was giving someone a BJ. Ann told her that Dilbert’s was larger.

Lucy got her cloths on from the night before and went back to her own apartment to get dressed for work. Ann got her own cloths on, giving Dilbert a long hard deep-throated tongue kiss. Dilbert watched her leave, and felt something of love and anticipation that she would be coming back.

Dilbert did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. He then started work on the floor of the living room. When he was finished the only feet prints that could just be made out were the ones near the front door where Ann and Lucy had stood still. He liked the look of oil on them, but it was a pain in the ass to clean up. Dilbert contemplated if he would enjoy them covered in Vaseline or liquid latex.

Dilbert had nothing else to do, but didn’t want to be too far from the phone, so he picked out a book he had been meaning to read and sat down to do just that. Around noon Lucy called. They talked for a few minutes and he told her about the skintight ideas, and Lucy said she might look into it. Ann did call, but only to say she loved him, since it was her smoke break, and she didn’t smoke. Dilbert had his lunch and went back to his book.

At three-thirty there was a knock on the door to Dilbert’s apartment. It had to be Lucy, Dilbert thought. Ann had a key and would come right in, but Lucy had the key to get past the front door, but not a key to get into the apartment. Dilbert opened the door to find he was wrong.

“Hey traitor,” She said with a smile. She was of average height, but that was the only thing average about her. Her hair was done in clumps and it was so black and shiny that it appeared to be made of obsidian. Her black eyes were like bottomless holes in her round face. Her cheekbones were set high, and her chin was rounded giving her head a circular shape. Her neck was long and thin like her head was stuck on a stick rather than neck. She was thin enough that if she sucked in she might just make her waist into the teens. Her breasts were large but didn’t sag enough to be natural. Her hips were large enough to indicate she worked her leg muscles more than anything else. The air around her, the aura she gave off, was one that if you tried to have sex with her she might let you, but she would be the one in control.

“Hello Samantha, come on in,” Dilbert said waving her in with his finger marking the page in his book.

She walked passed him and patted his cheek as she said, “It’s Sammy try to remember that.”

“I would if Jim didn’t call you Samantha all the time,” Dilbert said giving her a little stab with his words.

“Jim Gano can get away with that, but you can’t. Call me Sammy, or I’ll start calling you Dilbert,” Sammy said with a grin turning around as Dilbert closed the door.

“Not much of a threat there,” Dilbert said turning to look at her, and her body. He sighed and asked, “So how’s dad?”

“Still pissed that his only son would betray the Gano family by joining the Tosi family,” Sammy said looking around the apartment. She picked up the book from Dilbert’s hand and looked at the spine reading it out loud, “The History of Paranormals, don’t tell me you’re interested in people with super powers?”

“Enough about me,” Dilbert said, “You want a beer?” He walked into the kitchen leaving the woman in the living room.

“Sure I’ll take whatever free stuff you plan on throwing at me,” Sammy said and in moments Dilbert came out with two bottles of beer in his hands. He handed the one to her and took a sip of his own. “Imported, why does that not surprise me,” Sammy said with a grin before tasting it.

“Well for sort of a family member why not,” Dilbert said walking around to sit on the couch and laid his book on the shoulder.

“Oh I’m just your cousin’s cousin by marriage,” Sammy said sitting down next to him, “So what does that make me?”

“Annoying,” Dilbert replied before putting his beer on the table. “Considering you never come around for social calls, or at least as much as I do, why has Jim Gano sent his clerk to Mike Tosi’s clerk?”

“I never could get over that title,” Sammy said taking another pull on her beer. “I like right hand better. Clerk always sounds like something that should be involved with the courts, and I hate our legal system.”

“Sammy,” Dilbert said getting her attention back, “the reason why you’re here?”

Sammy took one more tilt of her beer and then set it down next to Dilbert’s before she spoke. “If your boss hasn’t told you already there’s going to be a meeting of the Gano and Tosi family tomorrow at about two o’clock.”

“And what will we be discussing?” Dilbert asked feeling the warmth from the woman as she sat too close to him. Dilbert wondered if a second cousin by marriage was too close for comfort?

“We’re going to about you killing Jim’s brother after Byron killed Mike’s cousin,” Sammy said leaning back into the couch. “This is a comfortable couch.”

“What’s the word from the Gano family?” Dilbert asked a question with far more calm than he felt.

Sammy looked at him with a drowsy look on her face. “Byron was the black sheep of the family and we’re not disappointed he’s gone,” Sammy said digging her back into the couch closing her eyes feeling the comfort the couch provided. “How about Butterman?”

“He was a black sheep too, but he didn’t have a say in the day to day operations of the family,” Dilbert said not quite believing the woman.

She opened one eye and made a face of displeasure. “In confidence, Byron was on the out,” She said. “Jim didn’t want the man involved in the family any more.”

This concerned Dilbert. It could be a ploy from Sammy to make him relax, but she could also be telling the truth. “Why was he on the out?” Dilbert asked.

Sammy snorted. “Do you really want to hear about his relations with young boys, or how he wanted to start a market in the prostitution of young boys, or how he felt that all prostitutes in the Gano family should be hooked on Gano drugs so we would get our money back from them?”

“You can stop now,” Dilbert said when Sammy stopped to take a breath.

“So why was Butterman a black sheep?” Sammy asked with her eyes closed.

Dilbert shrugged and said, “As a cousin who had no interest in family matters he took up history. He liked antiques and made a business around it. He didn’t want to be involved in the family, and that family didn’t need him, so he was free to do what he wanted. Not really a black sheep, but just outside.”

Sammy was silent for a moment then said, “I guess antiques includes those manuscripts.”

Dilbert knew this was coming. Sammy was there to find out how much he knew about the pressure points that enslaved people. “Ah, so you’ve talked to Lieutenant Frost,” Dilbert said watching Sammy smile.

“I did, and except for the fact he knows nothing about computers he’s a nice guy,” Sammy said. “Is he single?”

“Married, but that’s something you’d have to talk to him about,” Dilbert said knowing how Sammy got information, her body. She did have a very nice body. Could she be the third? “I’m betting you know just about everything.”

“Just about,” Sammy said and then opened her eyes to look at him. “So where’s the copy of the disk?”

Dilbert looked very confused. “What copy?”

“Oh come on, you think I’m dumb,” Sammy asked sounding less relaxed and more energy. “You had to have made a copy of the information.”

“No I didn’t,” Dilbert said a little offended, “if I had do you think I would be here alone?”

Sammy regarded him with a sharp eye. “I guess you might have been thinking about going down to the modeling agency later,” Sammy said accusing him.

“Believe me,” Dilbert said acting honest, “I would love to have a copy of the pictures of the manuscripts and that word document, but I don’t.” He sighed and she sighed and they both lay on the couch acting defeated.

“Damn,” Was all Sammy said after a time. “Byron left notes saying that with the information on the manuscripts he could become the head of the Gano family.”

Dilbert moved his head just to let her know that he was listening. “So do you have any idea how it was that Byron knew that Butterman had those manuscripts?” Dilbert asked wanting to reach for his beer, but it was too far away and he’d have to sit up for it. Sitting up was far too much energy and he was far too comfortable where he was.

“They worked together,” Sammy said as if it was the color of a cat across the street. “Apparently Butterman contacted Byron to get the manuscripts in China. Before you ask why Butterman didn’t use Tosi connections, these manuscripts were in private hands. We’re not the Boon, but sometimes killing people is likely. So Byron obtained the manuscripts.”

Dilbert heard that and then figured it out. “Byron couldn’t figure out what the manuscripts said, so he gave them to Butterman to translate.”

Sammy looked over at Dilbert with hooded eyes and said, “How’d you figure that out?”

Dilbert lunged forward to get his beer, and snagged both. He handed Sammy’s to her, and they both tipped back at the same time. “If Byron had the manuscripts then there was no reason why he would steal them from Butterman. The only reason why Byron would take them from Butterman was Butterman translated the manuscripts and that was what was on the word document. The question I have is why didn’t Byron make a copy of the manuscripts?”

“Byron was an idiot,” Sammy said letting the words hang there. “Apparently he didn’t want anyone to know what he had, because one of our men who was not in on the shooting and bombing was told by Byron that he didn’t know why or what they were doing. That’s a good indication why the Gano family didn’t know anything about what happened until Mike Tosi called.”

Dilbert drank the last of his beer and set it on the floor with the tips of his fingers on the very top of the bottle. “You know that Butterman’s computer had a virus in it, and here I thought it was just slow.

I knew something was wrong when I tried to open the email and it locked up on me,” Dilbert said making the lie solid.

“So I should blame you for removing the information from the server,” Sammy said not sounding angry, “damn you.”

Dilbert had an idea, “So the information about the neck pinch is gone forever.”

“Oh well I guess it’s for the best,” Sammy said not bothering to move or even open her eyes.

“You know I suppose I could just feel around on your neck until I find the pressure point and make you my slave like Butterman did to all those women in his house,” Dilbert said looking at Sammy’s long slender neck.

“Feel free,” Sammy said with a wave. “If you find the point let me know so I can use it on that bastard I call a boyfriend.”

“Is he good in the sack?” Dilbert asked positioning to grip her neck.

Sammy sighed with her eyes still closed and said, “Good isn’t—“

She didn’t get to finish her statement for Dilbert took that moment to attack. Dilbert glanced at the clock as his finger pressed on the three points as fast as a person typing would go. It came so easy, but watching her body go ridged was almost a sexual thrill to him. Her arms and legs twitched violently and her hands were rock hard fists. Her spiky black hair shook as her body shook and her dark eyes disappeared behind themselves to show whites through small slits of open eyelids. Her body still ridged as stone but the twitching gone her white eyes looked very erotic to Dilbert. He wondered where he could get contacts for her that would make her eyes completely white? He looked over at the clock two more seconds.

“Sammy you will always and forever do, think, say, feel, believe, remember, and forget anything and everything I tell you without resistance or hesitation. You will forget I used any pressure points on you to make you my slave. You love me, but will try to fight the feelings but will eventually in a few days give in to the feelings.” Dilbert let Sammy’s head go and it bobbed down to her firm breasts. He wondered why she did get implants, but didn’t give it too much consideration.

Considering he had time and was already sitting up he stood and got two fresh beers. He came back to the couch and sat down, but Sammy still didn’t wake up. He picked up his book and started to read again.

An hour later Dilbert snapped the book closed with a loud smack that woke Sammy up finally. She yawned and stretched more than just her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked around until she remembered where she was. “Did I nod off there?” She asked Dilbert.

“More like you dropped dead asleep,” Dilbert said putting the book on the table and handing her a beer.

“I guess this couch is very comfortable,” Sammy said feeing her neck. “Did you do the neck pinch on me?”

Dilbert looked at her with hooded eyes, “Yes we had wild passionate sex and I made you cum fifty times, and then I dressed you and put you exactly where you were. What do you think? You were asleep so I let you. I guess Jim is really working you hard.”

Sammy sat up with a grunt and then stretched her back. “I take it you finished your book,” She said with a sly grin.

“It wasn’t all that great,” Dilbert confessed. “It seems that paranormals in the past didn’t have the kinds of powers today’s paranormals have.”

Sammy grinned at him, “You know this for a fact?”

Thoughts rushed through Dilbert’s mind of how to play with Sammy. “Sure I know this for a fact,” Dilbert said with a smile Sammy returned. “I can control a person’s mind while they look into my eyes.”

“Bull shit,” Sammy said automatically.

“Look into my eyes Sammy,” Dilbert said soothingly and Sammy’s dark eyes fixed on his. “Look deep into my eyes deeper and deeper. I control your mind Sammy. You have to do what I tell you to.” Dilbert enjoyed the reaction on Sammy’s face. Her eyes were wide as possible so that white showed around her dark eyes. Her body shifted like she wanted to move but couldn’t. “Sammy say, ‘I am Dilbert’s slave’ until I tell you to stop.” Dilbert looked away breaking eye contact and grinned.

“I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave,” Sammy said much to her own surprise. She covered her mouth, but she kept saying, “I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave,” through her hands. Now her wide eyes showed with fear of not only what Dilbert could do to her, but also what she was saying was true. “I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave. I am Dilbert’s slave,” Sammy kept saying over and over unable to stop and only pausing to breathe and swallow.

“Stop,” Dilbert said softly and Sammy fell silent. “Look at me,” Dilbert said and instantly Sammy’s eyes fixed on his. “You will strip off all your clothing for me and then stand at attention saying nothing the entire time.”

Sammy’s mouth fell open, but no sound came out as her fingers nimbly worked on her cloths. Her body started to be opened to the world as more and more smooth flawless flesh became exposed. Her breasts were softball size and hung on her chest like they were glued there. Her snatch was shaved off so the skin there was smooth and bare. Her skin wasn’t that tan, but there were tan lines where she wore a bottom, but none on her breasts. As soon as her panties fell from her feet her body went ridged with her hands at her sides fingers pointed down in flat palms. Her legs, muscular from jogging, were pressed together enough to hide what she had between them. Her dark eyes looked straight ahead like a good soldier should do waiting for orders.

Dilbert hummed as he walked around his statuesque slave. His hands smoothed along her skin feeling the small little hairs underneath and how soft her skin was. She must moisturize after taking a shower. He cupped her breasts feeling them as he pinched a nipple. They may have been artificial, but they felt real, or very close to being authentic. He put one hand between her legs and felt there the skin, the pressure, and the heat.

“As I’m sure you can guess by now I can make you do anything,” Dilbert said making it up as he went. Being a paranormal, or acting like one, was a thrill to Dilbert. “Yet I do not take slaves lightly. As I’m sure you’ve noticed my place isn’t filled with women praising the ground I walk on. From time to time thou I like to have a woman with me, either for sex or just someone to share my bed with me. You’re not really my family, and besides I don’t have any intention of marrying you, just having sex from time to time. You will enjoy having sex with me. I will be the best lover you’ve ever had. You will never have anyone but me from now on.” He looked at the clock; Ann and Lucy would be home soon.

He looked into Sammy’s unblinking eyes, “Sammy get your cloths back on, sit down on the couch again right where you were before.” As soon as Dilbert broke contact with Sammy’s eyes she moved and put her cloths back on. Dilbert like being a paranormal person, and contemplated about messing around with Lucy and Ann wearing spandex.

Sammy went back to the couch and sat down on it. “Now what are you going to do to me?” Sammy asked as soon as she was sitting.

“Sleep,” Dilbert said and Sammy’s black hair was all there was as her head slumped down to her chest.

Dilbert walked over and sat down on the couch and looked at her. He would have all the time in the world with her later on, but for now it was time to send her on her way. She’d be back. “Sammy can you hear me?” Dilbert asked.

“Yes,” A sleepy voice from the black hair came back.

“Sammy, you have to do what I tell you, correct?” Dilbert was just checking.

“Yes I must obey you,” Sammy said sounding drugged but not out.

“Sammy what just happened here, since I told you I was a paranormal will no longer be part of your conscious mind as if it never happened. It will be a dream you will have tonight. You will remember this dream when you wake up. You will have liked this dream, and found it very erotic. You’ll even find you had an orgasm in your sleep because of this dream. For the next three weeks when you go to sleep you will have erotic dreams about me, and you’ll love each one more than the last,” Dilbert said feeling his mouth drying out. “You will still have to do anything and everything I tell you, but unless I tell you otherwise you’ll think you’re doing it of your own free will. When I snap my fingers you will wake up, and think that you nodded off, and the last thing we were talking about before you fell asleep was the neck pinch. Oh, and you’ll get a skintight spandex paranormal costume sometime this week.”

Dilbert sat back and snapped his fingers. Sammy’s eyes fluttered open and she yawned large and long. She smacked her lips looking around and then saw Dilbert. “It’s funny I’d swear you did the neck pinch on me,” She said as a joke for her.

“Let’s see, leave my apartment,” Dilbert said watching Sammy for her reaction.

She laughed and stood up to stretch her long body that would soon occupy Dilbert’s bed. “Well I do have to get back to work. We’re having a large shipment of pill making machines come in,” Sammy said this stretching her body even more.

“Don’t let me stop you from giving deadly chemicals to children,” Dilbert said making his feelings clear.

Sammy stuck her tongue out at him like a little girl and walked to the front door. “I’ll see you tomorrow,” Sammy called out from the doorway.

“Likewise,” Dilbert said sitting back in the couch.

Sammy walked out just as Ann walked through the doorway. Ann closed the door looking at it, but thinking of the woman she had just passed. She looked over at Dilbert who twisted around to look at her. “Who was that?” Ann asked.

“Someone who’ll be licking you clit soon,” Dilbert said with a grin that Ann returned. “Say you have a number of those spandex outfits right?”

“Oh sure,” Ann said putting her jacket in the closet, “I like the way they hug my skin.”

“Go put on the one that covers you the most,” Dilbert said thinking about how Ann would look in a paranormal costume, and he decided she would look incredibly sexy.

“What no oil today?” Ann asked walking into her bedroom.

“Maybe later,” Dilbert yelled after her. He turned on the TV to the news and watched a talking head speak with detachment how a paranormal killed six people in a botched bank robbery.

A few minutes later Ann came out of her bedroom. “Sorry it took so long, but I couldn’t reach the zipper,” Ann replied walking to be in front of Dilbert. The spandex was the kind that could be worn in the dead of winter with snow up to one’s waist. It was warm, and it looked like Ann was feeling the trapped heat for a trickle of sweat ran down into her left eyebrow. The material was silver, blue, yellow, and red colorfully patched together so that each part showed another portion of the body underneath. Spandex covered around Ann’s feet to form socks of their own intended to be placed in running shoes. Her fingers fit into gloves that seamlessly blended into the arms that blended into the rest of the bodysuit. The spandex covered Ann’s golden brown hair giving her a domed silver skull where the only seam could be seen where the spandex stretched at the brow. Only her smiling appearance shone through the only exposed hole showing that if nothing else she had flesh on her face.

“Wow,” Dilbert said seeing her body made his breath leave him. She was sexier than he imagined. He was also conscious of how much sweat was beading on her brow. “Aren’t you hot in that thing?”

“You’re making me hot,” Ann said sounding sexy.

“No seriously you’re sweating,” Dilbert said concerned.

“Well I am very hot, this thing is for when it’s below zero outside,” Ann said consigning to the idea she should be truthful.

“Do you have something like it, it doesn’t have to cover as much, that’s cooler and more intended for inside use?” Dilbert asked wondering about how he felt.

“Sure,” Ann said nodding her head and smiled as Dilbert stood up.

He walked to the woman and took her in his arms. She swooned as he kissed her on the lips. It was a tender kiss and he took her in his arms to hold her for a moment. “Go get that other outfit on before you drop from dehydration,” Dilbert said giving the woman a pat on the ass.

There came a knock at the door and Dilbert opened it to a grinning Lucy. She had two large bags, on in each hand, which had something she was very proud of. “Hi lover,” She said stepping inside. “You know what we talked about at lunch, well I decided to help out your sexual fantasies.” She set the bags on the kitchen table and Dilbert watched on as she extracted the first item from the first bag.

“This is liquid latex,” Lucy said holding the large tub aloft like it was a trophy. Dilbert liked and smiled his approval. “They had red, blue, yellow, white, and even gold, but I guessed you wanted something like black.”

“You guessed correct,” Dilbert said taking the tub from her hand and turning it around to read the directions. It had to be mixed with water, and there was an instruction about shaving first.

The jug of Vaseline was the size and shape of a bucket of house paint. Lucy pulled it out and set it on the table, for its weight was more than expected. “I got the biggest bucket I could find,” Lucy said. “They also told me that Dawn dish soap was good for washing away what couldn’t be scraped off.”

“Probably cleaner than oil,” Dilbert said setting the liquid latex in powdered form down next to the Vaseline.

With the first bag empty Lucy turned to Dilbert with her grin even broader. “Okay I didn’t plan on getting this, but that man is a very persuasive salesman.” Lucy pulled free from the second bag a limp human form in black. Dilbert had to take a second look to see that it was full-body latex suit. It was black and shiny and surprisingly slim. There was a red stripe that ran up the outside of the legs, and up the flank of the form, and then over the top of the arms. The neckline was high, and the latex would have ended just past the wrists and ankles.

“Wow,” Dilbert could only say. The idea of a latex bodysuit over Lucy, or any woman under his control was mind-boggling.

“Well he talked me into it when I got the liquid latex. He took my dimensions and then picked out this one, and when I tried it on, it fit like a glove. I guess that’s a joke, but it’s true,” Lucy said and then turned out the material. “See this lining is slick and I can slip it off and on easily.” She was really excited about it. Secretly Lucy had a latex fetish that she never shared with anyone, but now she could indulge in what she secretly enjoyed. She liked the constant pressure on every inch of her body. She liked how her arms and legs could be snapped back where they were. Then there was the feeling of the sweat that covered every inch of her body when she had it on that gave her a sexual thrill.

“Well don’t let me stop you,” Dilbert said having an idea of what Lucy’s secret desires were. “Feel free to put it on.”

Lucy bent forward. Her tan lips connected with Dilbert’s for a long moment feeling the pleasure and desire that was almost solid. She broke off the kiss and then with the latex body suit in her hand went off to Ann’s bedroom. Dilbert heard the exclamation between the two women when as he saw they saw each other.

Ann came out wearing a spandex body suit that covered and accented her every curve. It was white and shined a little. Her muscular legs stood out on the fabric showing that she exercised constantly. Her neither region had red cloth over where underwear would have been beneath. Her slim waist was not pulled in by that fabric, but pulled the elastic material in by how thin she was. The slope they made on her chest below a red ‘H’ stitched there easily saw her breasts. Her golden brown hair was hung loose over her shoulders that had the stark white fabric covering her muscular arms down to her wrists.

“I didn’t know,” Dilbert said swallowing and trying to wet his mouth, “that you had a Ms. Hero costume.” He felt himself getting hard making his shorts tent out. His breathing was hot like he was actually having sex with her. His mind was filled with sexual lust and thoughts of having her in every way possible as long as she kept the costume on.

“Well this is her old costume and the material is shiny not like Ms. Hero’s costume, and I left the cape off,” Ann said showing off her body. “I take it then that you like it.”

“Like it,” Dilbert said tasting the words they were not nearly enough. “Ann I love it. Does it make me weird that I have a hero fetish?” There he said it. He liked the bigger than life feeling of paranormals.

“Not really,” a voice from across the room said. Lucy walked in wearing the black latex with the red stripe up the side. Her black hair hung loose in the waves that tumbled over her shoulders. She moved like a cat letting each leg advance far before her before the rest of her body followed. “At the fetish shop they have a wide stock of both male and female paranormal costumes.”

The shine off the black rubber contrasted with the brown of Lucy’s face made Dilbert’s breathing suck into his head, and against his will he held it. His member was so hard that it almost hurt and made his pants feel very tight. These two women, whom only two days ago wouldn’t have given him a first glance of sexual desire, were his slaves. They would do anything, feel anything, and believe anything he wanted them to. They loved him more than life itself, and that hit him like a physical blow.

Right then the phone rang. This pulled Dilbert back to reality and he went over to the phone. “Ah shit,” Ann said sounding disappointed, “we were so close to getting him in bed.”

Before Dilbert touched the phone he said to the two women in skintight clothing, “Knell and don’t say a word.” The ladies smiled as they got down on their knees smiling and glancing from each other and then back to Dilbert.

“Hello,” Dilbert said not looking at his slaves.

“Bert, its me,” Mike Tosi said over the phone. “I’m not disturbing you am I?”

“I am at your service sir,” Dilbert said knowing his place in employment even if his place at home was different.

“I wanted to let you know that tomorrow we’re having a meeting with Jim Gano,” Mike said with a smacking tongue. He must have been drinking Dilbert figured.

“I know I talked with Sammy earlier today and she filled in a few details,” Dilbert said and then gave an account of what Sammy had told him earlier. “As for the meeting the only thing I don’t know is when and where,” Dilbert asked making sure to commit the information to memory.

“Two o’clock in the afternoon at the High Tower building room three ten. So wear your good suit,” Mike said treating Dilbert like his own son.

“Will do,” Dilbert replied, “and who are we taking to this meeting?”

“It will just be the two of us. It was agreed no muscle, so we’re on our own,” Mike said politely. Changing the subject he asked, “So what did you do on your day off?”

“I read a book,” Dilbert said leaving out a number of events that did happen.

“I give you a day off, and you didn’t even go out and try and hit on anyone. Sammy was there, and you did nothing. I swear do I need to set you up with my niece Caroline?”

As soon as the words were out of Mike’s mouth Dilbert felt his body clench up. Caroline was the kind of woman who was nice and friendly, but was ugly enough to break mirrors a mile away. It would help if she lost two hundred pounds to get to a reasonable weight, but she never would and never really could. Dilbert looked over at the smiling duo kneeling on the hardwood floor as they looked at him with pure love.

“Thank you for the offer sir,” Dilbert said but then was cut off.

“I was just joking,” Mike said with a self-satisfied laugh. “Take care of yourself. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”

“As always sir,” Dilbert said and listened for Mike to hang up and then Dilbert hung up himself.

It was that call that made Dilbert think, seriously think. He looked over at the two women on the floor and it was as if the world stopped so that his mind could work. As if there was a snapshot before his eyes Dilbert gazed at the two slaves, dressed, positioned, and feeling what he wanted. Dilbert had known long before when he left his father that if nothing else people should be kind to people, yet firm at times. Dilbert had always tried to be kind to people around him, and more often than not would be stepped on by those people. That’s why making people his slaves was not beyond him, for otherwise they would trust him, confide in him, but never love him. Yet all those years of being considerate to people was not something that Dilbert could or even wanted to let go.

Dilbert did have feelings for both women, but what were those feelings? Did he love them? Dilbert had made them love him. They loved him more than life itself, but did he feel the same? Dilbert always felt that love was a give and take relationship. They were taking everything he was giving, but he was not doing the same. Wasn’t that the point of being the master he mused, not caring what others thought, just taking what he wanted? He didn’t like such thoughts for they were not only against his nature, but also what he felt for the women he called slaves. Dilbert wanted them to love him, and he accomplished that, but now he had to learn if he could love them. Could he take what they wanted to give? There was one way to find out.

“Is something wrong?” Lucy asked from the floor her face a mixture of desire and concern.

Dilbert screwed up his face at the two of them in concentration. “Okay I’ll admit that I don’t really know either one of you very well,” Dilbert confessed what he was thinking. “I’d like to get to know you a little better. Let’s start with something that will make our time together more enjoyable. Lucy what’s your favorite fetish, what really turns you on?”

Lucy smiled and turned away embarrassed by the idea she was saying her private thoughts. “Well I really like these latex body suits. I like how they make me feel and it sure turns me on. I really like how it’s shiny and smooth and slick really makes me hot.”

Dilbert smiled a smile of love, “Would you like to see me in one?”

“Hell yeah!” Lucy said as if by reflex. “I mean I would find it very sexy to see you in one.”

Ann was grinning at Dilbert who was blushing red. “Well,” Dilbert said trying to compose himself, “you can take me to that fetish shop you got your outfit from and pick up one for me. At a latter date of course.”

“Of course,” both ladies said still kneeling on the floor but showing no signs of discomfort.

“Ann what turns you on? What’s your fetish?” Dilbert asked the woman.

Ann blushed and smiled before she spoke slowly. “I like sunglasses.”

“Really?” Dilbert said a little surprised.

“I don’t know why,” Ann said with a shrug, “but seeing someone wearing really dark sunglasses makes me hot.”

Dilbert thought for a moment it could be the exotic aspect since Benoit almost never saw the sun, few people even bothered to own sunglasses.

It could also be the idea that she didn’t have to see their eyes. Dilbert paused for a moment to wonder if the fact she couldn’t see their eyes then maybe they couldn’t see her gave her and it gave Ann some kind of trill being invisible. Dilbert thought for a moment and then realized he did have a pair of sunglasses. He walked into the bedroom and opened his dresser drawer, and there was a pair of dark black sunglasses he had purchases long ago when he went to the coast for the Tosi family.

Dilbert stripped off his own cloths so he was naked and then put on the sunglasses. He walked back into the living room to the two girls. Ann gasp and her nipples protruded on her spandex top. She looked him in the face with the black covering his eyes. Dilbert was looking at her chest and seeing a reaction he hadn’t seen in a long time, pure lust.

“Put on a latex outfit and you’ve got both of us hooked,” Lucy said with a grin.

“Paranormal costumes for me,” Dilbert said listing them off in his head, “Latex outfits for Lucy, and sunglasses for Ann. I think we’ve learned enough about each other for the day.”

“LET’S FUCK!” Ann cried from the floor. Dilbert was all for that.

The afternoon sun almost made it through the dense clouds. In some spots a circle could even be seen through the clouds, but that was as close to the sun the people of Benoit would come. The air was cool and the hint of winter yet to come was in the air. This coolness didn’t affect Dilbert has he held open the door for Mike to enter the High Tower.

The elevator to the third floor was quiet except for the annoying music that Mike had removed from his own office elevators. The doors opened and Dilbert went first to make sure there really wasn’t any muscle. What he found wasn’t a threat to Mike, but it was to him.

“Hello son,” Peter Gano said to Dilbert.

He wasn’t tall, and his gut stood out to make him as thick as he was wide. What hair was left on his head had gone gray but the bald patch was growing on his head. His pale blue eyes were behind thick glasses. Deep wrinkles filled his face making him look like a crumpled up and then flattened piece of paper. Some how he was able to put on an immaculate three-piece suit.

“Hi dad,” Dilbert said as if he had just come home from going to the movies. Dilbert brushed by him to look into room three ten and saw that the only two people in there were Jim Gano and Sammy. Dilbert turned around to see his father between him and Mike. A tiny swell of anger pulsed in Dilbert’s mind that his father was ignoring what Dilbert was doing and Peter was doing what he wanted, as always.

Dilbert leaned to look Mike in the eyes, “It’s all clear.”

“Thank you,” Mike said brushing by Peter. When Mike walked by he talked like he wasn’t talking to Peter, “Your son is a good man. Better than you’ll ever be.”

Peter’s face went red as Mike disappeared into the room, but Dilbert was in his way so Peter couldn’t follow. “So how’s mom?” Dilbert asked distracting his father.

This snapped Peter back to the present and his son. “Your mother?” He said as if he needed confirmation of what he had heard. “I don’t know. The Boon won’t let me get close to her. I guess it’s for the best considering someday someone might put a hit out on me, and they don’t want her to kill me for free. We spoke about a year ago when she attacked me with a nail file.”

Dilbert looked at the man and in Dilbert’s mind he was thinking how he never wanted to be like his father. Dilbert would never be cruel and evil. That bad boy image is what attracted his mother to him in the first place. Dilbert always thought that if Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet hadn’t killed themselves off they would have turned out like his parents, detesting each other. When Dilbert had been born the marriage was already rocky for the different lifestyles and how the Boon and Gano family felt about each other. Then Peter had taken Dilbert and left his wife.

Dilbert had grown up in the Gano family with Boon blood in him, which made him an outcast. Being on the outside he realized how despicable the Gano family could be. His father tried to incorporate him into the family, but it never seemed to take, for Dilbert had a soul. Ten days after he turned sixteen Dilbert left the Gano family forever. His father brought home an unmarked bottle of pills and told Dilbert they were aspirin. Later that day Dilbert had a headache so he took what he was told was aspirin. The pills were barbiturates. When Dilbert finally came down from his high, and the after affects passed he left his father’s house forever. Dilbert would never have anything to do with drugs or his father.

“Well dad I have to get in there,” Dilbert said sticking a thumb in the direction of the meeting room.

“Well hang on,” Peter said as Dilbert turned. “You know you’re always welcome whenever you want to come back.”

Dilbert’s anger was easy to control, but it was still there and for him unusual to even be angry. “Yes father,” Dilbert said with venom in mentioning his parent, “but that would mean I would want to come back to you.” With that Dilbert turned the rest of the way and went into the meeting room.

The harsh florescent lights made the room seem artificial. The large wood table in the middle looked almost like it was plastic. The chairs on either side looked more like children’s furniture than the real thing. The plants in the corners looked even faker considering they were already plastic. The print of an ocean beach that hung on the wall looked like a child’s crayon drawling. On top of that the disinfectant used in the room was so strong that the bottle might as well have been sitting on the table.

Dilbert looked around and Sammy finally saw him. Her cheeks blushed a deep red and she turned her head away, but her dark eyes kept on him. She was wearing a fetching red jacket over a black blouse and black pants that hugged her hips, but were loose at the ankle. Jim Gano and Sammy were on one end of the table, and Mike was waiting for Dilbert at the other end. Dilbert walked over to his boss and leaned in close to hear any orders.

“I think she likes you,” Mike whispered into Dilbert’s ear. Although Mike’s face was serious his words were light and jovial. Thankfully Dilbert’s face wasn’t turned to the other two occupants in the room otherwise they would have seen shock on his face.

Dilbert leaned into Mike’s ear and whispered, “Some how I doubt that.”

Dilbert stood up and waited for the meeting to begin. Sammy walked over and closed the door to the meeting room and the two family figures looked at each other. Jim Gano was tall, but had dark features. His dark eyes were deep set in his head. Wrinkles were deep and hollow on a face that saw too much sun earlier in life. His head was brick shape, and his black hair was going gray making him look older than he was. He sat upright but that was not due to posture, for his enormous hands were knotted with arthritis. His dark suit must have cost more than most families made in a year.

“First off,” Mike Tosi said getting the ball rolling, “I would like to express my deepest sympathies for the death of your brother.” There was no feeling in the statement, but it was the kind that had to be said.

“And I,” Jim Gano said moving only his lips, “would like to give my condolences about the recent passing away of your cousin.” It wasn’t hard for the two of them to say this and it showed. “I can assume that what we say here stays here.”

“Unless you have a reason to broadcast what we say, then I agree,” Mike said. “I understand that the death of your brother Byron saved you face on removing him from your family’s affairs.”

Jim didn’t look happy, more disappointed that he couldn’t say that. “I understand that your cousin Brian did not have an active participation in your family’s affairs,” Jim said giving his own little jab.

Mike looked over at Dilbert and Dilbert leaned in close to hear what Mike had to say. “You could take her to an early dinner or late lunch,” Mike said indicating Sammy.

Dilbert had to bite his tongue and then whispered into Mike’s ear, “Sir shouldn’t we be discussing more important things?”

“Oh we talked about it last night,” Mike whispered back, “and this is just for show. I could drive myself home and you could take her to a play or something.”

Dilbert stood back up and looked over to see Sammy also stand up from listening to her boss. Dilbert and Sammy’s eyes met and instantly they both blushed for they both realized what the other had been roped into.

“Perhaps,” Jim said heading off Mike in picking up the conversation, “we could agree that neither of our families have lost a particularly important person in our respective organizations.”

“Agreed,” Mike said, “and that being said perhaps we can also agree that we’ve both lost our respective family members by their own hands, and not our own.”

“Agreed,” Jim replied and moved his hand in acceptance. “I then propose that we go on about our respective businesses with no retaliation against each other.”

“If you agree not to seek retribution for the death of Byron Gano then we will not seek retribution for the death of Brian Butterman,” Mike said in a matter-of-fact voice.

“Agreed,” Jim said standing with a painful grunt.

“Agreed,” Mike said standing and across the long table they leaned in close to shake hands. Jim’s hand must have hurt when he squeezed Mike’s, but the man’s face didn’t show it.

Trying not to show it Dilbert watched as his father drove Jim Gano away. Dilbert instead was making sure that his boss was okay. “Don’t forget about the raw gold ore coming in tonight,” Dilbert said and Mike waved him off.

“Bert, you set it up so no one has to be there,” Mike said with a grin. His eyes went past Dilbert to Sammy. She was waiting and not showing the time for standing still was running out. “I’ll see you Monday.”

“Call if you need anything,” Dilbert said as Mike drove his own automobile off.

Dilbert looked over and saw Sammy with a grin on her face. He walked over to her and led her out of the garage onto the sidewalk. “I think the two of them want us to hook up,” Sammy said unable to stop smiling.

“There’s a frightening thought,” Dilbert confessed.

“Oh I don’t know,” Sammy replied not looking at him, “I’ve recently dumped the man I called my boyfriend.”

“Really?” Dilbert’s voice cracked, and they both blushed. “Well to celebrate your freedom how about I treat you to dinner?”

“It’s a little early for dinner.”

“How about lunch?”

“I already had lunch.”

“How about a little shopping?”

This got a reaction from Sammy with a huge grin. “Well now shopping on the other hand is enticing.” There was a sparkle in her eyes.

“Good,” Dilbert said looping his arms in Sammy’s arm. “I need to get a few pairs of sunglasses.”

Sammy leaned in a little close to Dilbert and stayed there. There was warmth between them that body heat was only a small amount. After a few feet Sammy put her head on Dilbert’s shoulder. If felt very comfortable there for the both of them.

“You know,” Sammy said, “I had a dream about you last night.”