The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Benny the Bumbling Bunny

Magic Egg #1

The First Rule -

Always ensure that the egg is hidden beneath the threshold of a young married couple. Should a single woman pass over the magic of the egg, irresponsible and immoral reactions can occur.

—the Bunny Handbook

Benny found himself on a very pleasant street in an upscale neighborhood. The sun was shining, the air was clean, and he was thrilled to be a real Easter Bunny. This was something he had waited for his entire life and something he had begun in recent decades to believe may never come true for him. He looked both ways at the corner of Juniper Street and North Juniper Street. Studying his torn slip of paper, he smiled.

“Juniper street it is.” Benny hopped along towards his very first delivery, a large old and worn home with wood siding. The paint was faded but it really gave the home a rather rustic dignified appearance. Hopping in the early morning air, Benny made his way to the front porch. Carefully he crawled beneath the steps and took out his first magic egg.

“Now to bury you before the believer leaves their door.” Benny said happily.

He carefully dug a small little bed into the dark earth and placed the egg in the hole. Patting his large feet back and forth over the surface, the egg was buried and ready for the magic to work. Hopping out from beneath the porch, Benny checked his map and went on his way.

Inside the home Rebecca quietly sipped her coffee as she read the morning paper. She enjoyed the nice quiet Spring weekends and this day was no different. Being a high school teacher meant all kinds of stress during the week and that only made mornings like this that much more meaningful. Checking her watch, she realized that Ian would be showing up at any moment to do some of her yard work.

Ian was one of her ninth grade students and had been having a very tough time behaving in class. He was always spending his time goofing off to try and impress the girls in class instead of studying. As part of his latest agreement to change his ways, Ian had agreed to cut the yard and clear some dead shrubs from around the porch.

As Rebecca put away her coffee mug and cleared the table, she smiled knowing that Ian was still doing what he was always did. He only wanted to help out around her house because he had a little crush on her. At 37, Rebecca was still quite the attractive teacher, many students had said so over the years. She was small framed, with a nice healthy C-cup and shoulder length blonde hair. Running twice a day had kept her in shape but not overly muscular and Rebecca prided herself on always looking her best.

Checking her appearance in the hall mirror, Rebecca pulled a stray lock of hair behind one ear. Being single also helped get the occasional unwanted crush from her students. It wasn’t that she didn’t like men, far from that. She just was far too busy teaching and studying to be involved with anyone on the side . Rebecca had goals to shoot for and one main goal was to get her Master’s degree and hopefully join a local university as a teaching professor.

Several knocks at the door got Rebecca’s attention. Walking through the foyer, she saw the dark figure of Ian hidden behind the distorted glass in the front door.

“Hello Ian, ready to do some work?” Rebecca said opening the door in a cheerful manor.

Ian stared directly at her bulging chest. He always did. “er Yes ma’am”

Rebecca smiled, knowing he didn’t really intend to stare. Boys like Ian were all the same, their mind was so fogged up with hormones much of the time. Besides she was feeling good this morning. “Well the lawnmower is by the driveway and you can just leave the dead shrubs down by the road. Do you have any questions?”

Ian looked around the empty porch and then back down the stairs he’d come up. “Um, which dead shrubs did you want me to pull up?”

“All of them, any you see around the porch.” Rebecca answered.

Ian seemed to kick at the welcome mat. “um could you point them out?”

Rebecca knew exactly what the boy wanted. He just wanted her to go down the stairs so he might get an extra shot at seeing some cleavage. He was sneaky and very well practiced in the arts of girl watching. Still she didn’t get angry. It was such a lovely morning and in a way Rebecca was feeling generous. Why not give the kid a small thrill?

“Sure, I’ll point out a couple.” She said closing the door behind her as she crossed the porch. Ian stood there transfixed as the attractive teacher passed him and descended the stairs. His breath caught just a little as her impressive chest bounced with each step.

Rebecca paused at the bottom of the stairs. Something seemed strange, her head spinning a little. Shaking her head, she assumed it was just the morning air and her quick descent on the steps. Something really did feel strange though, she thought. Turning to look up at Ian, Rebecca smiled.

“Now these two over here are dead, and so is this one here.” She pointed from small dead shrub to shrub as she leaned over just a bit, knowing Ian was most likely struggling to contain just how much he enjoyed her actions.

Ian stared down as his teacher displayed herself before him. He had no questions where the shrubs were that needed removing. He just took every opportunity possible to appreciate the incredible body this woman had. Watching girls was fun but this was a woman and she was built for appreciation not just watching.

Rebecca felt very odd as she began walking back up the stairs. Her head seemed to grow fuzzy and she felt a stirring in her stomach. With each step she took, the sensation became more and more familiar until she suddenly recognized it. Stepping up onto the porch, Rebecca realized she was horny. Looking at the young student, she licked her lips and stretched her back out, ensuring that Ian got an even better view of her full breasts. Why was she so horny? Rebecca seemed to question her actions but she couldn’t quite find anything wrong with the way she felt. It felt so good.

“Ian, you know maybe I could use your help inside for a little while. Would you be up to it?” Rebecca said, her voice having dropped to an unusually seductive whisper.

Ian swallowed hard, his eyes glued to her every curve. “Um, well okay.”

Rebecca smiled sweetly and squeezed by the enamored young man. She made sure to press her hips into his as she walked so he could feel her warmth. “Come right in.”

Ian walked on nervous legs into Rebecca’s home. There was a nice foyer with tall ceilings and it lead into a large living room and dining room on one side, a small sitting room on the other. Ian watched his teacher walk into the sitting room and take a seat on a small couch. She stared over at him and he found something strange about the look in her eyes.

Rebecca let her eyes soak in the gangly young student. He was a fine specimen of male teenage hormones. She licked her lips, her horniness growing beyond anything she had ever felt in her adult life. Slowly she was becoming aware of other desires she had. Her breathing seemed strained as she let one hand slip up to her neckline and caress the smooth skin there. Lowering her fingers she undid first one and then the second button showing a nice deep valley of cleavage. She pulled her legs tightly together and then let them slip open a bit.

Ian had stood there looking around the home and now stared over at Rebecca. His eyes were bulging from their sockets as she undid a few buttons on her blouse and gave him a sleepy stare. A part of him deeply wondered whether something was wrong with her. Either that or this was all some elaborate lesson designed to make him treat women with more respect. For now he only appreciated the view.

Rebecca knew what she wanted and she knew just how to get it. She was a teacher after all. Ian would serve her well today. She smiled at him and lightly ran her hand up and down her side, cupping her breasts. The boy nearly passed out as he watched her actions.

“Um what was it you needed my help with in here?” Ian asked, attempting to get back to reality and put a halt to his pants planned tent development.

Rebecca looked at Ian like a hungry animal. She stood and walked over to the boy. He stood just below her chin, being decent for his age in both size and build. She ran a finger lightly through his hair. His anxiety was obvious and he appeared ready to either fall unconscious or fly from the room. “Ian I think you are going to be quite helpful to me. You see you have just what I need, and I was so hoping you’d be willing to provide it to me.”

Ian had to remind himself to breathe and stood on very unsteady legs. His teacher was acting very weird but with her pressing her body so close and giving him light touches on the head, he had no idea what to say. “um what do I have?” He mumbled.

Rebecca walked away just enough to give Ian a view of her firm ass and then turned to him grinning. Running a hand through her blonde hair, she spoke. “Why that is simple. You have what every boy your age has plenty of, nice fertile sperm. And I would just love to get some of that.”

Ian choked, having to cover his mouth as he nearly spit all over Rebecca. The room seemed to spin for a moment as he regained his composure. “umm What?” He said.

“You heard me young man.” Rebecca said seductively swaying her hips as she walked around the stunned teenager into the foyer. “I want some sperm and I’m just positive you’ve got plenty. Wouldn’t you just love to help your dear old teacher out by packing it deep inside my tight body?”

Ian seemed to look around suspiciously. This had to be some kind of joke, either that or he was dreaming.

Rebecca watched the boy’s confusion with a horny glare of pride. She was blowing his mind, she thought. “So what’ll it be Ian? You want to help me out?”

Ian stared at her, his eyes wide. “um you want my sperm?”

Rebecca smiled. “Yes, now can we please get started. You’re only here today so I want to make sure we get as much sperm stuffed inside my womb as possible. I want to make sure I’m nice and knocked up by the time you leave.”

Ian’s mind seemed to snap at the mention of knocking up Rebecca. Whether this was some insane dream or just the luckiest day of his life, he wasn’t turning down an offer like that. “Okay I’m ready.” He was practically shaking with excitement as Rebecca smiled.

“Goody, let’s get started. Why not here in the living room?” She said walking into the carpeted room. The teacher turned to Ian and watched him carefully as she unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. Her large round breasts were jumping in the confines of her bra as she reached down beneath her small dress.

Ian watched in complete horny satisfaction as his teacher removed her panties and tossed them to a nearby chair. Her incredible rack shook and jiggled as she let him ogle her.

Rebecca reached up to the front clasp and unlatched her bra, smiling lustily at the young teenager. “I’m guessing you’ve wanted to get a look at these for some time now.” She said making a show out of throwing open her bra and releasing her sweet tits to his horny eyes.

Dropping to her knees on the floor before Ian, Rebecca slid her hand up to his zipper and began lowering it. The teenagers large cock practically shoved itself out into her hands.

“Ooh This looks just delicious.” The teacher said, lowering her face towards it. She licked at the teens dick and began swallowing the tip. “ummm, This is fantastic.” She moaned. Ian began shaking in pure pleasure as the hottest teacher in school lightly sucked at his cock. Rebecca realized he would blow his load if she kept this up and she desperately wanted that load in her not on her.

Letting his throbbing cock fall from her mouth, Rebecca leaned back and smiled up at the boy. “Looks like it doesn’t take much to get you ready. Now why don’t you shove that cock in my nice and wet little cunt? I think you’ll enjoy that.”

Ian watched his teacher drop to all fours in front of him, her heavy tits hanging lewdly down beneath her. She flipped her head back to him, sending her incredible blonde hair up over one of her eyes. Who would have ever thought the woman who taught him English was such an absolute slut? He approached and lowered himself behind her, grabbing her ass as he lifted the loose dress.

“Go ahead, fuck me like a dog.” Rebecca said licking her lips and bracing her hands on the carpet.

Ian pressed his cock into her warm folds and began lunging slowly forward, sliding all the way inside his teacher. “Oh oh yesss!” Rebecca moaned.

The horny teenager began frantically banging away at the older woman, sending his cock smashing deep inside her on every forward thrust. Her tits bounced up and down with each brutal stab of the young cock. Her womb swallowed up every last inch and Rebecca smiled as she flexed every internal muscle she could. She had one simple goal, to coax as much sperm from the young man as possible and when she did to get him hard for another round.

“Oh OH yes, fuck me fuck your teacher, fuck my slutty cunt!” Rebecca screamed as she was screwed doggy style in her living room. Ian was banging away at her harder and harder, his youthful energy giving her quite the pounding.

“Oh yes you slut, you dirty whore. I’ll fucking give you exactly what you want.” Ian grunted, getting into the whole situation.

Rebecca loved being called a whore. She felt her entire existence made more sense now. She should have embraced her inner slut years ago and had babies every year. But she could make up for all that now. “Oh oh yessss, fuck my brains out, fuck me hard!”

Ian grabbed her wide hips and slammed himself deep inside the woman. He crammed every inch of his cock deep inside her belly and felt the excruciating pleasure of filling her insides with cum. The cum surged from his body into hers and filled the teacher to capacity and beyond, trickling from their joined midsections.

“OHH OH yess, Oh knock me up, Fuck your baby into me, Yesss!” Rebecca shrieked.

She pressed back into Ian’s crotch as his eager cock continued pumping spurt after spurt of fertile baby batter directly into her belly. This was so right, she thought.

After nearly two minutes of emptying his cock inside Rebecca, Ian reluctantly let it fall from her well-used pussy. He slumped back over to the nearest chair and watched his whore of a teacher.

Breathing heavily, Rebecca felt him pull out and turned on unsteady hands and feet to look at him. She gave the teenager a slutty grin and then fell over onto the carpet. Rolling onto her back, she got her student’s attention. “Ian honey, be a dear and hand me that cushion.”

Ian stared at the horny topless blonde he’d just fucked and thanked whatever lucky stars had made him offer to work at her home today. Grabbing the cushion from the chair behind him, he tossed it to Rebecca who immediately placed it up under her hips and leaned back so her thighs were raised up off the carpet.

“There. Now this will keep all your baby juice deep inside my cunt where it will do just what it needs to do. You just rest a moment Ian. Whenever you’re ready to dump another load inside me, just climb on board and fuck away. We’ve got all day.”

Ian breathed deeply, his cock slowly regaining it’s stiffness as he looked at the impressive if a bit sweaty tits his teacher had. She leaned back on a slight incline which made her impressive jugs look even larger. He couldn’t believe she wanted him to fuck her pregnant, but if that’s what she said to do, that’s exactly what he would do. Pulling himself to his feet, Ian walked over smiling down at the worn out woman.

“Ready again?” She asked.

“Yes Ma’am, By the time I leave this afternoon you’re gonna have gallons of sperm inside that tight little cunt of yours.”

Rebecca grinned like a whore and spread her legs, her frothy open pussy just begging to be filled. The logical part of her mind found itself consumed with just how much sperm she actually would be able to get inside her. She knew the teenager had more stamina than an average man and would recover surprisingly fast so she felt confident he could at least fuck her a dozen or so times, maybe more. If he spilled a decent load inside her womb each time, she had no doubt her tight little figure would be ruined by the time he left.

As Ian began pumping away at her, Rebecca wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him tightly to her. She moaned as images of herself massively pregnant filled her mind. Her slutty body would look so much better once she got herself good and knocked up. Hell, she thought, by the time Ian was done with her today she might even look slightly pregnant, her belly distended with liters of juicy warm cum.

“Oh Oh wow, I’m cumming again!” Ian shouted. He held himself inside the woman’s messy pussy and again sprayed her insides white with fertile boy juice.

Rebecca groaned in orgasm. “Oh Oh yessss, fill me up, fill my cunt until it pops!”

Her belly felt amazingly full as her student fed his sperm into her and whether the boy managed to give her a half gallon of cum or ten gallons, one thing was certain. By the time Ian left Rebecca’s house today, she was going to be a very satisfied, very tired knocked up little teacher. She smiled thinking of having babies. As the young teen groped away at her tits, she suddenly began thinking about having more than just one baby. Rebecca was sure that when she was done being pregnant this time, Ian or some other willing young school boy would only be too happy to shove his dick in her and give her more delicious fertile sperm. She couldn’t wait.

To Be Continued...