The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quick Summary: Madison takes ASTR 098 (Astronomy for Airheads) to fulfill her science requirement. She would have been better off in Physics for Poets, but she’s not complaining.

Quick Notes: This is inspired by Villainy’s “An Encounter at the Ticket Counter”. It’s his birthday, so I’m going to say imitation is the sincerest way of saying happy birthday!

Benefits of Teaching Astronomy for Airheads

by Bad Penny

Madison pranced into astronomy feeling giddier than she had a right to be at eight o’clock in the morning, but she knew she had nailed the test they were getting back today. And here she thought astronomy was going to be hard! Maybe it was a good thing the Physics for Poets class was full. Science hadn’t been her strong point in high school, not because she wasn’t smart enough to handle it, but because it was boring. All she did was memorize useless shit and toss it back out on tests. What was the fun in that?

Okay, so astronomy wasn’t different in that respect, but at least it was full of interesting useless shit. Plus, the professor was kind of cute, in a very nerdy sort of way. Maybe it wasn’t so much that he was cute as much as he was young. Well, relatively young—mid-thirties instead of mid-fifties or sixties. What was it with college professors being stuffy old men? Even her women’s studies professor was a forty-something white man. It was kind of creepy.

Madison took her seat in the middle row next to Brent Cranston. He wasn’t brilliant, poor thing. He was only as sharp as the average crayon in the box, which was just fine with Madison. She liked them hot and just a little dumb.

“Hey, Maddie.”

She winced inwardly at the nickname, but she let him get away with it since he was the first guy she found willing to go down on a girl. Sucking cock was all well and good, but sometimes, a girl liked having the favor returned. “Hey yourself. Ready to get our tests back?”

He smiled. “Yeah. If I passed, it’s all because of you.”

“You can thank me tonight.”

Their conversation was cut short by Professor Dodson clearing his throat for attention. “Well now,” he said, when most of the whispering had died down. “I have your tests, and I’m quite pleased with the results. You’ll get them back after we’ve gone over it. Yes,” he gave them a faint smile, “I know most professors hand tests back before discussing the answers. I find that those of you who have done well tend to zone out, and I’d like you all fully involved in my class. So, let’s start with the formation of our solar system.”

Madison rolled her eyes. How annoying. She zoned out anyway, tuning back in just in time to roll her eyes again and cut Cindy Stetson down a notch for thinking Jupiter was a star. “Jupiter doesn’t have enough mass to be a star,” she said, putting an impressive amount of scorn into her tone.

Professor Dodson gave her a tiny frown, but Madison didn’t care. Cindy was a cunt who got by on her looks and her willingness to put out. In that respect, she wasn’t that much different than Brent, but Brent, at least, managed not to be a dick.

Going over the test took the rest of the class. Madison fidgeted. God, the review was so boring! She was going to have to start sitting in the front row. When Professor Dodson finally started handing the tests back, he started in the front row with Cindy Stetson. Madison sighed and waited for him to get to her.

When he handed Madison’s test back, his hand brushed hers, leaving a warm prickling in its wake. Madison straightened up and rubbed her hand thoughtfully. An accidental brush, or on purpose? She’d ponder it later. Right now, she wanted to see how she did on the test.

As Madison expected, she nailed the test with 110%. Brent flashed her his score—82%—with a suggestive little eyebrow waggle. Madison’s cunt tingled in anticipation. Oh, he’d thank her tonight.

* * *

Madison slunk into astronomy hoping they wouldn’t get their tests back today. She just knew she had bombed it. There were too many stupid facts to remember! Who really cared about the period of Jupiter’s orbit, the diameter of the moon, or the distance between Earth and Pluto? She had much more important things to worry about.

Important things like if she had a top and shoes to match the killer little skirt she just got. She’d probably have to go shopping again. Most of her wardrobe was still conservative librarian. What had she been thinking with that look? She had great breasts, and her ass wasn’t half bad. What was the point of having a decent body if you didn’t enjoy showing it off?

And if others enjoyed the view? She smiled as she slid into her seat next to Brent. If others enjoyed it, they were more than welcome to tell her. Or, better yet, show her.

Brent returned her smile. “Hey, Maddie.”

She always felt so cute when he called her Maddie! “Hey yourself.”

Professor Dodson cleared his throat for attention and then started in on how astronomers measured distance. Madison knew she should pay attention. That light-year thing kept giving her trouble. As far as she was concerned, it was misleading to call it a “year” when it measured distance. Stupid facts.

It was much more fun running through a mental inventory of her wardrobe. Nope. Even with last weekend’s shopping expedition, she didn’t have a shirt or shoes to go with her new skirt. Maybe she could snag Cindy Stetson after class for a quick mall run. Cindy had excellent taste, and she was probably full of helpful pointers.

Professor Dodson droned on and on. Madison tried to take notes, but she kept getting distracted. Brent smelled so yummy! Maybe that had distracted her on the test. She’d have to sit next to Cindy for the next one.

And Professor Dodson kept doing this cute little hand waving thing every time he emphasized a point. He had very nice hands. Madison wondered what they’d feel like twined in her hair as she sucked his cock.

She straightened up. Where had that mental image come from? Okay, yeah, she loved it when Brent grabbed her hair when she was sucking his cock, but Professor Dodson was...well, cute, but not really her type. Plus, he could get in a lot of trouble. Wasn’t fucking your students wrong?

Brent elbowed her. Madison startled and realized Professor Dodson was staring at her. “Ummm...”

Cindy raised her hand. “A light-year is the distance light travels in a year in a vacuum. Astronomers use it because it’s easier to say something is a couple of light years away rather than a whole lot of kilometers.”

“Thank you, Cindy.” Professor Dodson smiled at her.

Cindy giggled. Madison blushed and slouched down in her seat.

Professor Dodson handed back the tests. His hand brushed hers as she took her test from him, and Madison nearly gasped at the jolt it gave her. It was almost like a shock, but not nearly as painful, and wet instead of sharp. She rubbed the tips of her fingers.

Brent flashed her his test—84%, the same as Madison—and grinned. She gave him a weak smile in return. She’d have to start inviting Cindy to their study sessions. She was pretty sure her score still beat Cindy’s, even if Cindy did know what a light-year was.

* * *

Maddie minced into astronomy, enjoying the way her platforms made her just a little wobbly. It was an outward reflection of her giddiness, just as Cindy said! She giggled at the thought.

She was kinda dreading getting back their tests today. Astronomy wasn’t like superhard or anything, but there had been a lot of questions on the test that totally stumped her. And okay, she knew she looked cute with her brow all furrowed up in concentration, but she didn’t think Professor Dodson graded on cuteness.

If he did, Cindy Stetson would be acing the class. And if the professor swung that way, Brent Cranston would be, too. When he was stumped, he’d stick the tip of his tongue out, and in their study sessions, Maddie couldn’t resist climbing into his lap for a quick little kiss.

Only the kisses never ended up being quick or little. Gawd, just thinking about her last study session with Cindy and Brent made her pussy soaking wet! She was kinda hazy on the setup, but it had ended with Brent fucking Cindy’s ass while she licked Cindy’s pussy. And then she had licked Brent and Cindy clean, because what kind of study buddy would she be if she let them go home all sticky and stuff?

She moaned softly as she settled into her seat next to Cindy in the front row. A bad buddy, that’s what she’d be. Maybe she could lure Cindy back to her room tonight. She’d probably end up with Cindy sitting on her face again, but that was okay. Nothing felt as good as making someone cum.

She smiled and shifted when Professor Dodson came in. He wasn’t hawt like Brent and the other boys, but he did look yummy with his disheveled mop of hair and that cute little smile. Madison spread her legs just wide enough to give him a glimpse of her panties.

He looked, which made Maddie even wetter. Gawd, if she kept this up, she wouldn’t be able to pay attention! But she couldn’t help it. He was probably all lean and whipcord hard under his sweater and khakis.

“Well now. I have your tests, and I’m very pleased with the results. Most of you have shown remarkable improvement over the semester. I’m sure you’ll have no problem with the final. Now, let’s discuss stellar evolution.”

Maddie felt a little stab of panic. Her grades had steadily gone down since that fluke of a first test. She was so lucky Professor Dodson threw in easy extra credit. Otherwise, she’d totally be pulling C’s and D’s. It was a really good thing Brent and Cindy were willing to study with her.

What if they wouldn’t help her study for the final? She’d flunk!

Cindy’s comment about main sequence stars brought her out of her panic. Of course Cindy would help her study. She said nobody licked pussy like Maddie, and Maddie wasn’t above using that to her advantage.

Of course, Cindy’s pussy tasted divine. If every girl tasted like Cindy, Maddie could totally go les. Well, mostly les. She couldn’t give up cock. Especially now with it being so close to the end of the semester. She’d taste Professor Dodson’s soon.

Maddie squirmed. She knew it was totally wrong to fuck her professor, but the semester was almost over, thank gawd! No reason she couldn’t come back after the grades were in and beg to suck his cock. She’d been waiting long enough.

But not before, tempting as it was. She shared a look with Cindy, and they both giggled. If they had their way, and Maddie was sure they would, Professor Dodson wouldn’t know what hit him.

* * *

The girls showed up on his porch two days after grades were due. Tom answered their knock with a knowing little smirk that would have disturbed both of them at the start of the semester. Well, Madison, at least. He hadn’t actually done too much to Cindy, just nudged her inhibitions down a bit.

But Madison...oh, Madison had been a joy to watch. Her expressions—wild-eyed panic that gave way to adorable pouts as the semester progressed—as she struggled to find the words just out of her reach had been a source of great amusement. Even before he rewired her mind, Madison hadn’t been as smart as she thought she was. A good parrot, yes, but not a very complex thinker.

Some people had egos that needed dismantling, and when one of those egos came wrapped up in an enticing package, well, he had no qualms about performing a public service. It made teaching basic astronomy worth his time.

“To what do I owe this honor?” Tom asked, expecting the resulting giggles.

Cindy leaned forward slightly. Unlike Madison, she could get away with not wearing a bra, and her shirt was stretched tight enough to reveal the dark outlines of her areolae and her hard nipples. “Well, professor, Maddie and I totally agree that you’re...” she trailed off with a giggle.

“Call me sir,” Tom said, leaning against the door frame.

For a moment, a flash of the old Madison returned, and she looked concerned. Tom smiled to himself. That wouldn’t happen again, not once he got the girls inside.

Cindy beamed. “Sir is much better, ummm, sir, because, see, we’re not your students anymore!”

“Indeed.”

“So, like,” Cindy twirled one of her ringlets around her finger, “there’s no reason why we can’t...” She trailed off into giggles again.

He glanced at Maddie, who was copying Cindy’s ringlet twirling. She had dyed her hair to match Cindy’s golden blondeness, and the two of them looked like a pair of dolls. He was willing to bet they had matching panties to go with their matching miniskirts and babydoll tees.

“Perhaps,” he said, making no effort to hide his leer, “you can finish what giggly little Cindy can’t quite get out.”

Madison blinked, and then she seemed to remember the purpose behind their visit. “Well...sir. We both agree you’re totally hawt. And like, we didn’t want to get you in trouble or anything for doing your students, but it wouldn’t get you in trouble now, right? I mean, the grades are in and everything, so...”

“So you assume I’d like to fuck you.”

“Oh.” Cindy looked crestfallen. “You mean you don’t?”

He stepped aside. “Why don’t you come in and convince me?”

The girls squealed and hurried past him. Tom followed them in. The semester break lasted three more weeks. He’d be bored with them by then, but for the time being, he’d enjoy shaping them into perfect little sluts.