The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: this story is preceded by ‘Belle Cell’.

Belle Star

Eye of Serpent

As is the case with many great discoveries, results are not always in line with inquiry. In looking for the side effects of cell phone transmissions on the average consumer’s brain tissue, Dr. Belle Simon found something much more serious. Something that would change lives across the globe.

This is another tale in the seduction of the world.

Dr. Belle Simon was a scientist first. The accident that had re-ordered her thinking had not changed her incredible skills or talents in that arena. Simon’s complete focus on her world of spectrums and wavelengths, coupled with her hobbies of biochemistry, poetry, and urban mythologies had formerly made her the socially clueless scientist of the decade. No more. At first impression, she was a stunningly gorgeous woman of thirty-two. She was young, blonde, brainy and one of those people who could bring her talents to bear on a problem with complete focus.

She was also completely mad in the classic sense. She had been driven mad by the accidental invention of THE most dangerous device of the new century. The Belle Cell digital phone.

The phone could transmit data in direct harmonic with the Electro-Magnetic pattern of a mind in proximity. With the right kind of database support and computer modulation of that data, the phone was able to ‘pump’ hard EM data to a listener’s brain where it was imprinted on top of existing patterns.

For example, overwriting them if need be.

Ava Hopper knew what that was like. Wearing a French Maid’s outfit today, she was Belle’s first acquisition. She was still the departmental secretary for Dr. Simon at the university. She was also serving Dr. Simon breakfast in bed on a Saturday morning. Ava had been programmed to respond quickly to Belle’s voice and the doctor delighted in letting her realize what she was doing without having any true resistance to it. Dr. Simon took some delight in occasionally giving Ava conflicting instructions. Ava was her ‘test case’ for her future plans.

Sometimes, Ava didn’t know if she could handle it all. But then, she had to. She hadn’t been able to find any way out of her predicament. She had become the doctor’s plaything but she was still determined to find some escape.

Belle read through three newspapers and glanced at the television while doing some speculation and planning. Whenever she held up her empty coffee cup, Ava would promptly bring the pot and fill it. When she wasn’t actually doing something, Ava stood over in one corner waiting for an order.

Ava had been working on a few ideas for escape for two months. Some had promise and some were merely desperate. She needed some luck and inspiration. She needed a way to permanently gag Belle Simon but she didn’t think that was too damn likely.

“Money, Ava,” Dr. Simon said suddenly, “Now that I have Cyril Hastings completely under my thumb, I’m not worried about exposure at the University. But in order to expand my plans, I’m going to need a lot of money. This technology isn’t cheap and I can’t squeeze it through my grants. My efforts at the University are now wasted motion. Dr. Hastings will cover for my inattention there long enough to serve setting myself up in grander style.”

“I’ve created and discarded dozens of ideas.” She swung her legs out of the bed and stood up, stretching her arms over her head. “Most men would make a mess of this situation. They’d try for revenge of imagined slights. They’d fuck every woman with a pretty smile and a nice pair of boobs. They’d have their ex-girlfriends whoring for cash downtown. They’d find female bank presidents to give them money or female auto dealers to give them fancy cars and they’d be nailed flat by statistical deviation inside of three months.”

She smiled at Ava, “I don’t want to come to the notice of the CIA, FBI, or SEC. I need money and I think I know how to get it.” She nodded then quirked a smile, “Unless you like the whoring idea?”

Ava blanched. “No, Ma’am.” She shivered. Please don’t tell me I like the idea. Please. Please.

“Didn’t think so. It’s so tawdry. So one-dimensional. It lacks flair.” She nodded to herself again. “I need money that can be traced, examined, inspected in plain sight, but won’t ever get me into the spotlight.”

“And I need a shower. Go fix the shower for me, AvaCandyAss.”

Ava blinked at the code word. Suddenly, a whole range of new data and instructions were forced into her head from previously given instructions she had forgotten until now.

Belle watched Ava’s face shift through stunned puzzlement to crimson embarrassment.

Ava giggled as she felt butterflies in her stomach and heat in her loins. She quickly closed her mouth and went to get the shower running. Belle followed her, watching Ava’s bumping hips and sassy come-fuck-me walk that was an implanted part of this code word. Ava opened the shower glass and started the water, adjusting it to temperature. She was flushed with heat. On one side of her mind, she was thinking that if she acted hot and slutty enough, that Belle would get out a leather crop after her shower and smack her ass until she came. On the other side of her mind, she was frustrated to discover that these thoughts were not hers, that they were planted deep down inside and waiting to be sprung from darkness. She wondered how many other things Belle had done to her that she didn’t know about. This needed to be taken into account for her planned escape.

Ava wiggled her ass and straightened up. “Shower’s ready, my Mistress.” Oh my. I had no idea I was this far-gone. Now I’m saying things without any conscious thought. She’s insane. I’ve got to get out of her clutches soon. She smiled at Belle and licked her lips. She daydreamed about the crop.

Belle slid her terry cloth robe off and dropped it on the floor. She stepped into the shower grinning. “Thanks, AvaAssCandy.”

Ava’s face blanked for a second. Hmm. She had a moment there. Something she knew she should worry about. Oh. What was it? Better get out of earshot of Belle before she asked to have her back scrubbed.

She bent over and picked up the robe and carried it back to the bedroom to be hung up.

Belle Simon masturbated under the strong spray of water, dreaming her plans for total domination of the world. Her orgasmic cries echoed in the bathroom.

Hearing them in the bedroom, Ava shivered with dread.

* * *

It took Dr. Simon four months and the Belle Cell’s EM seduction of two more people to get to her target.

Ossey Winspray.

Ossey was one of the most influential women in the entertainment medium and she rode an incredible wave of popularity and success. Her wide interests and entertainment holdings returned her eight figure annual income from television, book clubs, and self-help books. She was a stunningly charming woman in her mid-forties. She had enough media power through her talk show to simply select a book or movie that she had enjoyed and see that property jump a hundred-fold in interest and value.

She turned authors into millionaires.

A nervous Ava accompanied Dr. Simon to the interview with Winspray. Ava had been the lynchpin of most of the ‘takeovers’ that Simon had staged so far. The method was diabolically simple in most cases. Simon always scripted and practiced the seduction trap beforehand with her assistant.

Then let her remember it all. Knowing that it was going to happen. Being the puppet accomplice to the ‘takeover’ and sometimes instrumental to making it work. Ava felt like an evil Pinocchio and wondered that her nose wasn’t growing with all the lying and deception. What was worse was that it seemed to work every time. None of that showed in her face or manner as they entered the famous star’s office.

Average height, broad smile, and perfectly arranged hair, Ossey Winspray put down a book and reading glasses on her desk and stood up. Coming around the desk, she welcomed Belle and Ava.

“Hello, I’m pleased to meet you both. Please call me, Ossey. I’ve heard you have something fantastic to show me about diet control.”

Dr. Simon nodded, “Yes. Please call me, Belle. We’ve gotten unbelievable results.”

Ava had considered many options for ruining this interview. She chose the simplest and most direct method, even knowing she would be punished horribly, she had to try. She aimed a merciless kick to the shins of the talk show host.

Nothing happened. Her foot didn’t move. Instead she shook hands with the black woman, “I’m Ava Hopper, the doctor’s assistant.”

Ossey nodded, “Well. I understand this is a technical process. I’m not qualified to comment on that, but I thought it was worth a small meeting after talking with my advisors. I’d like to get to know you, Belle. If I like what I hear, then I’ll have a lab check your results independently. A diet program that doesn’t rely on the discipline of the dieter would be such a godsend to folks. It has to be safe, of course.”

“Oh, it is. Ava was one of the first people to try it, bless her heart. She’s been holding her weight for several months now with no effort.” Simon smiled.

Ava flushed, “That’s true. I’ve been really pleased. It is such a great invention.” What a terrible lie. She had seldom dieted in her life.

Ossey nodded with an excited glint in her eye. “I realize that you’ve said that you do not have the capital to start up a manufacturing process of your device. Let’s not worry about that right now. I respect the fact that you don’t want to sell your device and lose control to Big Business.” She smiled. Belle reflected that she was quite voluptuous and definitely personable. The woman was a temptation even without the millions she wanted from the star.

“So let’s just talk for a while,” Ossey walked towards a seating group.

Simon smiled, “Well, I do have a working copy of the device with me. I thought I’d leave that with you. I’m in no rush about this. I have a teaching position and research to keep me busy. I think you could use the device yourself for a few months and then get back to me.”

Ossey raised her eyebrows and smiled, “Belle, let me tell you for your own good that you can’t operate that way.” She motioned to comfortable chairs, “Let’s talk.”

Everyone sat down.

“If you leave a working copy of your device with everyone you hope to get funds from, someone is going to take advantage of you. Working devices can be reverse engineered. Do you have a patent submitted on this?” Ossey had intimate concern in her voice.

Belle squeezed her legs together on her wet pussy, this was going exactly according to plan. “I haven’t done so yet, but it is something I can readily do. As for reverse engineering my invention, what you say is true, certainly, but I didn’t think this would be an issue with you. I chose my course very carefully. You have wonderful reputation for integrity and you’ve helped so many people. No one would bat an eye if you decided to fund my work.” Belle put her briefcase on her lap, “I’ve budget projections here that—.”

Ossey held up a hand and laughed, “Let’s not talk budget yet. You mentioned to my producer that you would be willing to go on my show. Do you get stage fright?”

“Oh, yes,” Belle lied. With her enhanced confidence brought on by her own device, she hadn’t thought about anything of the kind in months. She used to be a wreck in front of people of authority. She recalled all the embarrassments and stumbling of making presentations to peers and University donors. Those days were over. She was a clueless nerd no more.

Ossey smiled, “So do I. We’ll practice a bit before I have you on the show. You’ll do fine. I have a good feeling about this, Doctor.”

“So do I, Ossey!” Belle shifted her ass in the chair and squeezed her thighs on her hot snatch.

“So why don’t you show me this wonder?”

Belle opened the briefcase and removed a rig she had created for this meeting. It consisted of five elastic belts that were connected by flat ribbon cables. Each belt had a tiny box attached with several LED elements configured on it. Ninety percent of the rig was hokum, but ten percent was a functioning Belle Cell device. The primary plan called for Ossey to want to try it out. Belle set the briefcase on a low table nearby. She opened the laptop computer inside the briefcase and booted it up.

The secondary plan involved Ava.

Ossey looked at the gray on gray rig. “Well, it doesn’t look complicated. Let me guess, those two belts go on the legs, that one wraps the waist, that one the bust, and the last one is a wrist control?”

“My that’s good,” exclaimed Belle, “Except that the last one goes around the neck actually. It gives a total connection to the EM harmonic of the body’s Kirlian.” Complete twaddle. Belle hoped she had judged right and that Ossey wasn’t interested in the science of the thing.

“I see. How dangerous is the electrical current?”

“Not at all, you could wear it into the shower, though it wouldn’t work in all that water. The voltage and amperage is lower than a portable book light. It’s not fancy, since this is what I could make on my own. We could make it easier on the eyes later on.”

Ossey nodded, “I get the idea. Color would help. Can men use this as well as women? How much testing have you done?”

“Limited amount. I’ve used it on three men so far. Two women. I can’t afford major testing without a patent, some permissions and a large backer.”

“And you had results with each in how long? I mean, how long before it works?”

Belle grinned, “Well, in the scientific sense, it begins to work immediately. But as to long term results, that needs to be studied. I wouldn’t want to come across as a huckster for this product.”

Ava chimed in, “There is a pleasant tingle that gives you positive feedback.”

Belle added, “I might be able to eliminate that, but folks seem to like it and it does tell you its working.”

Ossey was thinking and looking at the simple rig. “Can I try it on? Does it work over clothes?”

Belle orgasmed. She wasn’t wearing any panties, of course, and she felt the wonderful juices flowing through her snatch. “Certainly, you can try it. Clothes interfere in no way with its operation. Ava, would you help me?”

Ava came hard. Flushed suddenly, she heard herself say, “I’d love to.”

Ossey stood up, “Is this related to magnet therapy? I’ve heard some incredible things about pain relief from magnets.”

Belle smiled to herself and made up some foolish nonsense while she stood and stretched the rig out, “You might think of it as a combination of magnet therapy and acupuncture for the body’s EM field. Amazing discovery. It will challenge the science community to document its health impact.” Belle loved the wicked double meanings in her words. Her victim was actually begging to be taken. Very hot.

Ossey pulled her skirt up until Ava could wrap the self-stick elastic bands around her stockinged knees. Belle fastened the waist belt, then the belt under the arms, and the one at Ossey’s neck with the actual Belle Cell unit attached.

Belle smiled, “Comfy?” She felt like she would cum again soon.

“I feel a bit like Seven-of-Nine,” laughed Ossey.

Belle laughed, “Good analogy.” Since I’m about to assimilate you. She reached down and keyed the laptop. She picked up a phone from the case and flipped it open. Straightening, she nodded to Ava.

Ava reached out to the neck belt collaring Ossey. “On.”

Ossey couldn’t move at all and a gray fog rolled across her mind. She couldn’t see. She stared off into space with a strange blankness to her dark chocolate face.

Belle brought the phone to her mouth, “Ossey, you recognize my voice as one you must obey. It is impossible not to obey my voice. No matter how you feel about what I tell you, you must obey me. In fact, the stranger my instructions, the more strongly you are compelled to obey my voice. My instructions are more important than your own thoughts. Even when you know you don’t want to do what I tell you to, you find you have no resistance.” Belle massaged her own mound through her skirt with her free hand.

“My invention is worth financing. Millions of women have been waiting for something like this. You might never see a return, I might never produce a commercial product, but the opportunity is one you really must take. Letting someone else fund the project is out of the question.”

Belle was close to orgasm.

“Ossey, you will always know my voice. My voice is beautiful. You love the way it sounds. You will never do anything to make me angry. You do not want to hear anger in my voice. My voice is the most beautiful thing you have ever heard. That is why you obey my voice. You know it is strange but it is also wonderful. There are no reasons to disobey. Nothing is as persuasive as hearing my wonderful voice. Whatever I say is law to you. You are programmed by my voice. My words must be obeyed. You definitely get a submissive thrill from obeying me. You find me irresistible. You become horny for me when I order you. You want to have sex with me. Obeying me will give you sexual pleasure. Whatever you feel about my commands, you will be sexually excited to obey. Even the conflict between thinking my command isn’t your own attitude and carrying out my command will make you horny for more orders.”

Ossey Winspray heard the gray fog burn with the echoing electric voice.

Belle closed the phone. She nodded to Ava, who reached out and turned off the neck device. Both women quickly removed the components from Ossey and returned them to the briefcase. For some seconds, nothing happened, then with a shudder, Ossey blinked and looked flushed.

“Well, it—.” She looked puzzled, “Did you just say something?”

“Umm.” Belle came hard as her brain and her pussy both jumped with energy. “I said I would like you to fund my project with three percent of your annual income.”

Ossey licked her lips, “Ah.” She shivered and stared at Belle. “You have such a lovely voice. You should be on radio. I’d love to fund you work, Belle.”

Belle came again. Radio? Hmmm. She nodded to Ossey, “Simon says, you will make the money arrangements before the end of this month. Include a new proviso in your will for a trust fund.”

“What!” Ossey’s eyes widened, “I’d love to, Belle.” Then her eyes narrowed as she realized what she was agreeing to. “What the hell is going on?”

Belle smiled, “Don’t raise your voice to me, young lady!”

Ossey flushed, “Oh! Well—. I mean—.” She flushed heavily. “I’m sorry, but what’s happening? I feel so strange. Did you just tell me to fund you or did I suggest that myself?”

“I told you to do it and you want to do whatever I say,” Belle purred. “Don’t you?”

Sweat appeared on Ossey’s forehead, “Uh. Yes. I. Think. I. Do.” She squeezed her legs together.

“Do you like to masturbate in front of strangers, Ossey?” Belle smiled to Ava as her assistant flushed.

Winspray nearly choked but whispered, “Oh my god! Of course not. What the hell kind of question is that?” Ossey felt her body simmering with heat now. The woman’s voice was so compelling. This conversation was going roughshod into strange territory. It was time to take control again. “I think that’s all the time I have today. I’m glad we reached a financial deal, but we’ll have to conclude for today.” There was something she was missing about all this and she would figure it out better without the bewitching Dr. Simon present.

“Simon says, give us a masturbation show before we leave.” Belle’s eyes glimmered with danger and lust.

The media star flushed under her dark skin, “I don’t—.” She caressed a hand across her right breast. “I don’t want—.” She ran the heel of her left hand down between her legs, pushing her skirt hard against her crotch. “Oh. This isn’t right. This is very wrong.” She half-closed her eyes and started working her hand deeper into her snatch. Her pussy responded very quickly. She couldn’t believe she was doing this. Her face started to darken with shamed heat.

Ava moaned watching.

Belle smiled and rubbed her own nipples, “Now this should be televised nationally.”

“Ohmygod,” Ossey groaned, squeezing her legs together, “You’ve done something to me with that machine. I’m getting so hot. I love your voice. I can’t believe this.” Her face showed deep surprise.

Belle nodded, “Yes. I have. With your help, I’ll be able to promote digital technology like mine to the entire globe. That small trickle of your millions you’ve agreed to give me will help me move slowly and carefully until I have a network of re-programmed associates like you, Ossey.”

“When your business people and accounts ask questions about the money, you just make sure they believe that you have a business interest. A risky one, but one that you want to support as a personal crusade. You won’t have to tell them about the great sex. That might make me angry.” Belle pinched her own nipple gently while watching the increased frantic efforts of Ossey to come.

“I. Won’t. Tell. Them.” Ossey was sinking to her knees. Her knit skirt was showing a damp spot from being shoved between her legs. She eased down on her knees and redoubled her handwork.

“Spread your legs. You want you to feel that slutty tension in your thigh muscles.” Belle husked.

Ava and Ossey BOTH spread their legs apart. Ava started fondling herself. Belle glared at her assistant, “Ava! No treats for you until later, you minx!”

Ava groaned with frustration. Belle’s voice and commands to Ossey were making her crazy with lust.

“Ossey, Simon says cum like the re-programmed little fucktoy that you are.” Belle squeezed her own breasts slightly.

“Argh. Oh. Ah. Ah. Shit.” Ossey’s voice went into a higher register as she orgasmed twice. She worked the heel of her hand, pushing her skirt hard against her wet crotch. “Oh, that’s good. Please do that again.” She looked desperately at Belle.

Belle laughed and pointed to the door. Ava packed up the briefcase and stood at attention. “I think that’s all the time I have today, Ossey. I’m glad we reached a financial deal, but we’ll have to conclude for today.” Belle snickered at quoting the words back to the famous woman who was now her toy. “I’ll call. You will take all my calls, Ossey.”

Belle exited the star’s office, nodding to the secretary outside; she enjoyed the wet lush heat between her legs. Walking to the elevators with Ava, she laughed again, thinking about the pleading look in Ossey’s eyes. Ava shivered at the beauty in Dr. Simon’s voice.

Belle nodded, “I have other plans to make. A mad scientist’s work is never done.”

END