The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being Processed

by Farleven

Chapter 1

“That one looks promising, take her for processing next.”

I looked up to see his finger pointed toward me. The man was the leader of this group. I don’t know just what kind of group it was, except that they had kidnapped my friends and I while we were stopped at a rest stop. We had been four college girls on a road trip across country. Sure, we knew we could run into trouble, but with four of us, we thought there wouldn’t be a problem. All of us were seniors, we never imagined we’d get into trouble we couldn’t get out of. We hadn’t even realized we were in trouble until we took a nap at a rest stop and woke up in a rather sterile looking cell.

At first we thought we’d been arrested or something, until the suited man came up and had Amber removed from the cell. The two guards looked nothing like police, and he had the men pull her out and down the hall while two more held the rest of us at bay. That had been some time ago, none of us had a watch so we didn’t know just how long, and now it appeared that it was my turn for whatever was going on. Still, I wasn’t about to go easily.

“I’m not going anywhere!” I yelled at him. He’d ignored all of us when he had taken Amber away and he did so again this time. The two guards just stepped into the cell and grabbed me by the arms. I tried to kick at them, and wished they’d come close enough to bite, but they were strong and tough, completely ignoring anything I did to them as they carried me out of the cell.

“Let her go!” “What do you want?” Jill and Nori cried out as they dragged me away. Still, there was no response. I kept fighting, but that too didn’t get me anywhere. Whatever they were going to do to me, I really couldn’t stop them at this point.

They carried my struggling little body down the hall with remarkable ease. I did my best to try and slow them down, but nothing I did seemed to even get their attention. It didn’t take long for the two thugs to bring me into a room at the end of the hall. I took a moment to look around and saw what looked like a laboratory. The first thing that drew my attention though was the sight of Amber strapped down naked on a platform of some kind and she was staring vacantly towards the ceiling. I gasped with shock as I realized she wasn’t quite naked, in fact, she seemed to be hooked up to a series of machines all around her. Wires seemed to be plugged into both of her temples and the back of her head. Her breasts were plugged in as well, with three strange probes thrust into each as well as a cup of some kind over her nipples. Her legs were opened slightly, and a large gray machine seemed to be plugged in between them. Aside from a slight trembling and soft breathing, she was motionless.

“Amber! Amber!” I screamed, hoping that she was all right. This was all so terribly wrong, and I found new strength to resist as I realized that I was being carried over to another platform just like the one that Amber was resting on.

“No, Don’t! Let me Go!” I bellowed as the two grunts held me in place on the platform and strapped me down.

“Hey! Stop!” I yelled as they pulled out scissors and proceeded to strip me. They didn’t linger, and in mere moments my simple clothes were nothing but rags on the floor, and I was feeling very vulnerable as the cool air of the lab gave me goose bumps. I tested my bonds again, and found them just as tight as I feared. I wasn’t going anywhere at the moment, and my anger at my position was quickly turning to fear.

I had barely been restrained when I felt my hair being pulled away from the base of my neck and I felt dozens of needle pricks as something was pressed against my neck. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. Then I tried to move, and I realized that I was paralyzed. My pulse quickened, but nothing else happened. I couldn’t move, and my captors just continued with their work.

The next thing they did was spread my legs, not a lot, but enough for me to feel very exposed down there. I realized they must be preparing to plug me in like Amber had been when I felt fingers spreading something warm and gooey over my pussy lips and then in my ass. I shuddered as I felt myself growing incredibly aroused as I felt the goo seep into me. I only wondered about my reaction for a moment before I felt something probing my intimate passages and then sink into me. The goo and my sudden arousal meant the device found no resistance, and I was quickly impaled with a probe deeply entrenched in each of my holes. Oddly enough, I actually felt a bit satisfied with the feelings coming from between my legs, this scared me, but I couldn’t help it either. I’d had sex a few times before, and with the lubrication I hadn’t felt any pain at all as I was penetrated by the device, leaving me fully stuffed in an oddly comfortable and non-sexual way.

While I was getting used the pressures between my legs, I felt hands cupping my breasts. Again, I wished I could do something to stop them, but I couldn’t move. All I could do was cringe inside as I felt fingers squeezing and molding my tender orbs. Then I felt a sudden pain as something jabbed into my breast. I knew I was having more probes inserted into me, and simply endured the pain as five more probes were stuck in me. Finally, I felt something cool being placed over each of my nipples, they were being capped off just as Amber’s had been. Just as soon as the cups were in place the probes warmed suddenly, and I felt dozens of tendrils grow out of the probes and into my tender flesh. If I could have I would have been screaming, but all I could do was endure the pain in silence.

Once the pain subsided, I wondered what all this was for, just why this was being done to me. I didn’t really want to think about the answers, none of the logical ones seemed very appealing right now. There wasn’t anything I could do, though, or I would have done it. All that remained was the final step, and as bad as everything else had been, I feared that the next set of probes would rob me of far more than the other ever could.

I didn’t have long to wait before I felt something cold and metallic being pressed against each temple. I shuddered for a moment, then I felt pain again as tendrils suddenly force their way into my head. My mind clouded for a time, I don’t know how long. The probes in my head kept me from being able to think straight, images of long forgotten memories fluttered by disjointed and unnerving as my mind was probed. I didn’t understand what was happening, but neither could I keep my thoughts organized enough to worry about it.

Then for a moment, everything stopped and I felt clear headed again. Almost as quickly as everything came into focus, I felt a pulse inside my mind and I felt myself being drawn away, somewhere.

I felt tossed about for another endless moment before I came together again. This time there was a feeling of unreality all around me. I was standing naked in a room, an empty gray room with no doors or windows, nothing except a diffuse glow that lit it, though I couldn’t see any light source. I could move again, I realized and quickly ran for the wall, and quickly realized just how strange a place I was in. No matter how quickly I ran, the wall never came closer. Wherever I was, I was trapped, and there was nothing I could do about it.

“Good, you understand quickly. Poor Amber was far more stubborn on even this simple point.” I heard a mellow voice say to my right. I quickly covered myself as best I could and turned around, ready to fully express my anger. When I turned, I found nothing, just more empty gray walls.

“What’s going on?” I cried out. “You better let me and my friends go or you’re going to be in real trouble!”

“I wouldn’t worry about your friends right now. This is your time; you’ll see the other girls once we’re finished. And don’t worry about us, we have been in business far too long for anyone to bother us about a few missing coeds.” The voice calmly shot back. I grimaced at the response. He was probably right; no one who could set up this kind of equipment would be easily vulnerable to the police. Still, there was a chance, and I wasn’t about to give up hope quite yet.

“What are you going to do to me?” I demanded. So far all I’d gotten for answers were very vague and very frightening replies.

“First a little training and subconscious imprinting. No problem at all. After that we’ll see. And since there’s no time like the present, lets begin.”

Before I could say anything else, everything faded out. When everything faded back in I was on my back in a motel. I was still naked, but more than that, I was horny too, and my legs were spread out lewdly. Everything seemed familiar somehow. The beds, the walls, even the tacky painting over the TV.

“You are having second thoughts, are you honey?” Came a very familiar voice from right beside me, and I felt a strong hand reach up and cup my breast tenderly. I turned towards him instantly, shocked as I looked into the eyes of my first steady boyfriend, Pete Towns. The memories rushed back a moment later, this was the motel where I’d given myself to him, where I’d lost my virginity.

“Pete, what’s going on? What are you...” I began, only to be muffled by a very determined kiss. I just melted into him. I felt all wild inside, just like I had that night. We’d waited so long that by the time he’d undressed me on that bed I was nearly out of control. Somehow I found myself in that moment again, and those same needs were welling up inside me just like they had the first time.

“Shh. I know you want this. Here, I know you wanted to do this.” Pete smiled, reassuring me just like he had that night. Even for all my need I was still nervous. I wondered what he was talking about for a moment before he lifted up a condom for me. I remembered that I’d sheepishly told him I wanted to wrap myself around him for my first time, and here it was again.

“Pete, something’s happening to me...” Pete cut me off with a gentle fondling of my tender folds. I cooed uncontrollably, he always did know just how to touch me down there. I remembered how nervous I’d been that night, and just how tender Pete had been, slowly getting me ready for what we both wanted. I couldn’t convince him of what was going on now, he’d just think I was trying to back out on him and he’d coax me back to the issue at hand. Maybe after we’d finished, then I could talk to him, get him to help. I wasn’t even sure this was all real, but Pete was busy stoking my fires again and I couldn’t keep my thoughts straight.

“That’s a good girl.” Pete smiled as I grabbed the condom out of his hand and ripped it open. Then I turned over and faced him, looked down to his crotch. My stomach churned again as I took sight of his cock. This was a cock! I’d never seen one before! And it was going to go inside my little cunny! I shook my head at the sudden thoughts, memories so real that I couldn’t look between his legs without feeling the very same awe I had that evening only a few years ago. I’d been a rather innocent sophomore in college then. Something was wrong here, I realized, I was slipping into the memory, and I couldn’t help it.

“Come on, honey, you can do it.” Pete coaxed me and pulled my hands down to his shaft. I still felt awestruck, but now I want to know what this manhood would feel like inside me. I grabbed onto the condom and gently wrapped it over the head of his shaft and rolled it down his length, savoring the feel of his hardness in my delicate fingers.

“That’s so cute!” I cooed as I looked down at his condom-covered shaft. He was all wrapped up just for me, like some amazing present. My stomach churned even more as I fell back onto my back and pulled Pete with me, spreading my legs as he came to rest on top of me.

“Are you ready for this?” Pete asked as he reached down and guided himself to my nether lips. I bit my lip at the feeling of his blunt cock head pressing into me. Oh god! I was really going to make love! My chest was heaving with my nervous breaths, but we could both see just how hard my little pink nipples were and I could feel a great emptiness between my legs.

I was so wrapped up in the moment that I nearly forgot his question. I just looked up at his eyes and smiled. He was so sweet, so wonderful, I just wanted to show him how much he meant to me. Finally, I gave him a nod and smiled up at him again. I was ready to give myself to him.

“Ohh, Pete!” I cried as my feminine lips parted gently. I could barely hold myself still as I absorbed the unique feeling of being split open by a man’s shaft. Pete was patient, and I shuddered as he slowly sank into my depths. I couldn’t believe how stretched out I felt, or how wonderfully full, and I knew I’d barely taken his knobby head into my little pussy. I could hardly wait to feel him all the way inside me.

“That’s it slut.” Pete whispered lovingly in my ear as he gave me a sweet, gentle thrust and sank even deeper into me.

“What?” I snapped, momentarily remembering what was happening, even as Pete pushed more of himself into my accommodating passage. Pete had never said such things to me, not in all our time together and especially not on this evening. This was still wrong, I didn’t know what was happening, how I came to be here but it was wrong. “What did you call me?”

“A slut, honey.” Pete replied innocently as he thrust into me again, this time a bit harder. I moaned instinctively at the penetration. I seethed at his word, no one had ever been so rude to me, and not Pete. My mind raced at the same time, reconciling the dream and the memory.

“I’m not a slut!” I snapped back. Then in one hard thrust, I felt my last resistance give way and Pete sank into me fully. I cried out in ecstasy as he parted my tender folds. I could almost forgive his words just for the pleasure I was feeling at that moment. His cock was hard and I could feel it twitch inside me. Pete seemed to be stretching me more than I ever remembered before and I wondered for a moment if the dream version of Pete was better built or if my passage was tighter.

“Oh, honey, of course you are. Look at how hard your little nipples are! And I can feel just how wet you little pussy is. You’re even giving me a nice little massage, honey, just like the little whore you are.” Pete smiled. He said those horribly evil things with as much love and passion as he had extolled my beauty on our real first night. My mind was a mush now as he reached up and pinched on my hard little nipples. I was cooing at the pleasures he was inflicting on me.

“See, you’re just a little slut. I always knew you were. I bet you can’t wait for me to fuck you like this.” Pete grunted and started pumping into me.

“Oh, my God!” I moaned as I felt his shaft split open my tender folds again. Never in my life had it felt so good to have a cock sink into me. Everything else just fell away from my mind as I pressed my hips up to great this welcome invader. As soon as I felt his sack press between my legs I squeezed my pussy as hard as I could to thank Pete for the pleasure I had just received.

“That’s my little slut! Do you want more?” Pete teased as he gave me several slow, short thrusts. It was just enough to tickle me, not enough to satisfy the new hunger inside me.

“Oh, yes!” I cried shamelessly. “Please fuck me!”

“What are you, honey?” Pete asked. He reached up and played with my breasts again as I fought not to give in. He had forced me to think, and that opened up my position again. This wasn’t real somehow, and I knew it. I didn’t know why this was happening, and I didn’t want the glorious fucking to stop. I had never enjoyed sex so much before, but I didn’t want to give in either.

It wasn’t easy. Pete was patient. He had always been patient. In our true first time, it had taken him almost five minutes to get himself fully inside me, and he waited forever for the pain of my deflowering to fade. Finally, he took his time with me as we savored a very long, passionate coupling. All those qualities were still in this dream Pete, only now they were directed another way, towards getting me to humiliate myself. The worst part was I knew he’d win. I tried to fight it, but I was just too horny, and the sex was too good. I knew it wouldn’t be long before I’d say anything to get him to fuck me passionately.

“Why, Pete? Why are you doing this to me?” I moaned as I shuddered with his teasing thrusts. It was so hard to control myself, but I had to try to reason with him. Perhaps I could even get a window into the motivation behind this strange reality I was in now.

“I’m just here to bring you along, honey. Don’t you want me to fuck you like a slut? All you have to do is tell me what you are and I’ll treat you that way.” Pete stated simply. I considered it for a moment, but only for a moment, not wanting to give myself any more time to succumb to his expert handling of my flesh.

“And if I say I’m a good girl?” I asked, fighting to keep myself from cooing with pleasure. He gently kneaded my breasts in the way that Pete could do so well. Every finger was sending sparks through me as he molded my tender flesh. It was almost enough to get me to forget the long hard shaft inside me, but a few short pumps from Pete reminded me of that wonderful presence.

“Oh, then I’ll have to do this.” Pete smiled. He held my hips to the bed and gently pulled himself out of my seething pussy. I moaned as I felt him moving inside me, still awash in pleasure I’d never dreamt of, vaguely aware that he was actually leaving my feminine embrace. I never felt so empty as when I felt my nether lips give his shaft a good-bye kiss. It was like a part of me had been torn away, that I needed to have his hardness inside of me.

He looked down at me and tenderly held my cheek. “So, honey, are you a good girl? Or do you want me back inside you? Only a slutty girl wants cock in her pussy. Are you a slut, honey?”

I shook my head violently. This was all too much. The need in my loins was more than I had ever imagined, and Pete was asking me to degrade myself. Asking me to tell him I was something I didn’t want to be as if it was normal to be like this. I knew this couldn’t be real, but I feared giving in. There had to be a reason why I was here, why this was happening to me. My concerns didn’t matter though, I needed his cock, I wanted his cock, and no matter what the result I knew I would give in to my craving.

Pete just smiled and gently ran his hand over my naked, shuddering body. He knew I couldn’t last long, and he was right. By the time his fingers were toying with one of my hard little nipples, I was ready to give in.

“Yes!” I cried with passion and then he squeezed my little nub and I cried out again.

“Yes what?” He asked as he cupped both of my breasts and started to play with them again. Oh god his hands felt wonderful and I squirmed helplessly beneath him. Pete always did know how to use his hands, and I was so sensitive now that I couldn’t help but enjoy his treatment. Still the terrible ache between my legs drew me to answer his question.

“I’m a slut! A whore! Whatever you want me to be, just fuck me!” I cried out. I knew I’d just given in and I didn’t care, just so long as I had him inside of me quickly.

Pete smiled and quickly grabbed my hips and pulled me into position. I spread my legs as far as they would go as I felt him probing into me again. Then he found his mark and I cried out in ecstasy as that hole inside me was filled again. I quaked with joy and as he thrust deeper into me a wave of passion swept over me. I felt my orgasm rip through me and I cried out uncontrollably as my body spasmed.

“Oh, that’s my good little slut.” I heard Pete whisper as I drifted off into an orgasm induced dream.

Chapter 2

I woke up slowly, and just as gradually, I felt my body ache. The memory of what was happening to me came back just as slowly. Finally, it was the feeling of slightly chilly air biting at my naked skin that really woke me up. I bolted up from the cot I found myself laying on. Two things hit me at once, first I had a slight headache, and second my breasts felt terribly sore as they jiggled from my quick jump to a sitting position. I reached up to still them and moaned in unexpected pleasure as my hands cupped my soft bosom. I pulled my hands away in shock. My boobs had always been sensitive, but now I’d never felt such raw pleasure from them before. They still ached too, as if I could feel every ounce of my breasts as they hung from my chest.

Aside from that I felt all right and took the opportunity to look around me. I was in a small cell now, all by myself. I worried about my friends. Certainly they had suffered much the same fate as I. There was little I could do for them now. I was plenty worried about my own fate too. I still remembered that first horrible dream with Pete, but the rest were a blur. All the rest was just a mesh of sex, submission, and humiliation. I couldn’t piece any of it together, but it all seemed to resolve as concepts in my mind. Obedience was good, sex was good, and I was supposed to be sexy and obedient. It was good to be sexy and obedient, and if I was good, I would be able to serve and pleasure and be pleasured.

I shook my head to clear away those thoughts. I shuddered at the strange mantra that was beating in the back of my mind. They were trying to brainwash me! There wasn’t much doubt about what they wanted to turn me into either. I wasn’t going to let them, though there wasn’t anything that would make me go along with that!

I got up and looked at my cot now. It was just a simple cot, aside from the fact that it was bolted to the floor. There wasn’t anything else in the room. Three of the walls were plain white, and the other had two large windows and a door. I wasn’t going to get any privacy here, and there wasn’t anything I could use to cover myself with. All I could do now was wait and I curled up on the cot, trying to cover as much of my nudity as possible. I wasn’t about to give these perverts more of a show than I had too. Now all I could do was wait until something happened, and hopefully I could get an opportunity to escape and get help.

I think I must have drifted off because the next thing I remembered was the sound of voices from outside of the room.

“Ah, here we have another newly acquired female. Currently, she responds to Jessica, though that can be adjusted to your tastes.”

I looked up at the window to see the same man who had sent me off to that horrible room yesterday and another man. The other man was in his thirties, and dressed in a very sharp looking suit. He wasn’t unattractive either, though I quickly stifled any such thoughts. This could be an opportunity, if I was quick enough to grab it.

“Very nice, but she’s only been through the first level conditioning like the others?” The well-dressed man asked as he looked over my curled up body. I considered shooting off a very hostile tirade at both of them, but changed my mind. If they didn’t think I was ready to do something they might drop their guard, but if I became as hysterical as I wanted, I wouldn’t have a chance.

“Yes, though they are all scheduled for another round in a few hours. The basic physical modifications are in place now, and the basic conditioning should be set as I explained before. Do you want to examine her more closely?”

I winced at the suggestion, but I knew there wasn’t a way around that. So long as they opened the door, I could get out.

“Of course, I wouldn’t purchase anything without a thorough examination, even given your skills at genetic manipulation. A masterful sculpture can’t be chipped from bad stone.”

“Naturally.” The head creep replied and walked to the door. “Jessica, control override 331, you will accept commands from Mr. Amora until directed otherwise. Understood?”

I wondered what he was talking about for a moment before I felt my lips move and a tingle roll through my head.

“Control override 331 acknowledge, command authority recognized from Mr. Amora.” I said with a cold even tone. I pulled my hands to my throat in shock. What had they done to me? I shot up on the cot and glared at them, everything else forgotten.

“What the hell did you bastards do to me?!” I screeched. It took me a moment to realize that Mr. Amora had already let himself into the room and was looking down at my naked body, another affront that I wasn’t going to let stand right now. “What the hell are you looking at?”

“A very lovely, hot tempered, and untrained slut it seems. Now, please be so kind as to stand up here so I can look you over, with your arms at your sides of course.” Mr. Amora stated as if I was just some petulant kid. I wasn’t going to stand for that, not now! I rose to my feet in an instant and took two very angry steps toward him before I stopped in my tracks and put my arms at my side.

“What the hell?” I cried as I found myself incapable of moving. I realized that I’d moved myself into exactly the position he’d wanted me in. I fought to move again, but I didn’t budge.

“All her responses are subconscious at this level of her programming, of course, she will follow your commands, but won’t be aware of her actions or be able to contradict any directive. She does still have free thought, though, and can act any way she chooses when not given a constraining directive.”

“Ah, very interesting. You are far more passionate than your friends, I find that very promising. Of course your ample form is also very appealing, my dear.” Mr. Amora commented as he came up and started running his hands over me. I shuddered in revulsion at his touch, at least until his hands moved over my breasts. I couldn’t help but moan as his finger sank into my soft and now extremely sensitive mounds.

“I see the good doctor has already augmented your lovely breasts. I am very pleased.” He smiled as he continued to pleasure me with his hands. I quaked from his touch, and I could feel myself getting wet just from this. I didn’t know what was wrong with me, and I wasn’t happy.

“I’m not just a piece of meat, you fucker!” I screamed in his face. “Get your dirty hands off me!”

Mr. Amora didn’t even so much as blink and his hands continued to work on my chest. My nipples had hardened to tight little buds now and he had taken to rolling them delicately with his fingers while I moaned uncontrollably. “I see the doctor hasn’t informed you of your new place in life yet. Oh well.” He smiled and turned to the man outside. “I think I’d like this one for my evening entertainment tonight. You can continue her conditioning in the morning, but I do enjoy a filly who still has spunk in her. Oh, and I think I will take the whole lot. I’ll decide the specifics for their end conditioning tomorrow, if that isn’t a problem.”

“No, Mr. Amora, I think you’ve shown excellent taste. I’ll get the other girls scheduled for further conditioning right away. Your suite is prepared of course. I’ll have Jessica escorted there while we’re at dinner. Is there anything special you’d like her dressed in?” The doctor asked from the outside. He was all business, like this was just normal. I shuddered to think that it might just be normal for him, dealing in people. Of course that revulsion was just a distraction from my own fate. I was supposed to be entertainment for the evening! I trembled at the thought. I didn’t know how I was going to get out of this, but I couldn’t bare to face this fate.

Mr. Amora thought to himself for a moment, as he looked me over again. I just wanted to curl up and die as he did so, treating me like some prize animal. If I could have moved I think I could have ripped his throat out before anyone could have stopped me. “Surprise me. I’m sure you know my tastes.”

“Very good, she’ll be ready for you as soon as we’re done with the meal.” He pulled out a phone and started talking into it, no doubt giving orders for my immediate future. Mr. Amora ran his hands over me one more time and gave each of my breasts a firm squeeze, which I couldn’t help but moan from. Then he ran his hand between my legs and over my mound. I blushed as he did so, knowing that he would find my nether lips all wet and inflamed as if I was a whore. I couldn’t stop him, though, worse still I felt myself spreading my legs as his fingers moved to cup my womanhood and play with my tender folds.

“Your pussy is nice and wet, Jessica, just like a good slut. We’re going to have a lot of fun tonight. I know I can’t wait to get inside this tight little cunt of yours.” He smiled as he sank a finger into me. I shuddered at the penetration and instinctively squeezed back against the invader. “Oh, yes, very tight. I’m sorry I’ll have to keep you, my dear, but you’ll be in my embrace soon enough.

I gasped as he pulled his finger out of my depths and I glared back up at him again. “You fucking bastard! How can you do this to me!”

He didn’t say anything as he left. I just stood there and fumed, still unable to move. I was going to make them pay for this somehow. I hadn’t quite figured out how yet, but they’d pay.

Chapter 3

It didn’t take long before another couple of guards came to my little room and walked in. After Mr. Amora had left I regain control of my body and curled up in a corner. I was too busy plotting my revenge to even notice the guards until one of them was standing over me with an outfit on a hanger.

“Put this on.” He grumbled, leaving little doubt he wasn’t going to tolerate resistance.

Unfortunately, I didn’t seem capable of giving any. I felt possessed again as soon as I heard his command. I stood up shakily and grabbed the hanger from him. It reminded me of some Japanese school uniform as I pulled it off the hanger. It was a light blue sailor shirt with a matching pleated mini skirt. I noted somberly that there wasn’t any underwear provided as I pulled on the skirt. I pulled on the top, and sighed, as I finally was clothed again, even without underwear it felt good. The top was a bit lewd, in that the neckline plunged far enough to give a full show of my cleavage. The guard tossed me socks and shoes and I quickly put them on as well.

I wondered why I didn’t start yelling at them as I laced up the shoes. I was still fuming inside, but I was doing exactly what they wanted me to do.

“Why am I doing this?” I whimpered as I took a moment to tie the provided scarf around my neck and placed the knot and tails over my cleavage.

“Because you know we are in no position to help you. We are servants here, conditioned just like you and we will not render you aid. It is one of the lessons imprinted in your first conditioning.” The guard explained unsympathetically. “That is also why we haven’t taken liberties with you, we aren’t allowed to handle the merchandise. Now please take these and put your hair into two pigtails with nice bows.”

I took the offered lengths of ribbon without another word. I don’t know how I did it, but I soon had my hair up and decorated just like he’d asked for. I shuddered to think that I was being prepared as entertainment for some bastard, much less the fact that I was giving in to this control so easily. I wanted to just tear off these clothes, even nudity was better than this sick costume. I couldn’t do it though. I could move my hands, walk around the room, all of my own will, but if I tried to tear out the bows or pull of the skirt my hands just stopped listening to me.

“You look perfect, follow us.” The guards commanded. I did without question. He had been right, I didn’t feel any anger towards either of these two, not now. They couldn’t help being his enforcers and I believed they would make any escape attempt futile, so I didn’t even try. I thought about this as I walked down the halls, wondering just how much of this was conditioned response instead of my own rational thoughts. I couldn’t tell the difference, and that scared me more than a little.

Mr. Amora’s room was spacious and luxurious, exactly what I would have expected. I only had a moment to look around before the guards gave me another order.

“Kneel here, facing the door. After Mr. Amora comes in he will regain command control, and you will be free of our orders. Have a pleasant evening.” The guard explained. I sank to my knees, looking up at the door as they walked out. I trembled again, fighting off my own fear and embracing the rage that was brewing inside me. They were making me some kind of puppet, and I couldn’t stop them. Now I was waiting to be molested, dressed up in some sick costume, and just furious.

The fury spent itself remarkably quickly. It wasn’t that I was in any way happy about this, but my anger slipped back down to simply simmering as the time wore on. I didn’t even want to think about what was going to happen as soon as Mr. Amora returned. He seemed to have almost complete control over my body, and it scared me that I might end up helping him assault me just as I’d so easily put on the costume I was now wearing.

Mr. Amora must have been a casual diner, since I waited for a very long time. Of course it might not have been as long as it felt, since I was unable to pull my eyes off of the door in front of me. Boredom has a way of making time slow down. I probably would have fallen asleep if I could have, but some part of the order, or other internal mechanism kept me awake and primed for what was going to happen next.

“Ah, I see the doctor has a fine sense of humor, and excellent taste. Why don’t you stand up so I can have a look at you.” Mr. Amora commanded as soon as he’d closed the door behind himself. He smiled widely as he looked me over, giving me Goosebumps.

“What is wrong with you?” I growled as I stood up. Since I had a command, I wasn’t able to move again, and just let my anger simmer as I stood like a human doll.

“Nothing, my dear, just appreciating a lovely young woman. Why don’t you lift up your skirt so I can take a look at your panties?”

I bent down and grabbed the hem of my skirt obediently and blushed with embarrassment as I demurely exposed myself. I tried to stop myself, but my hands just didn’t obey me any more. I fought back the shame I was feeling and glared at him as he leered at me.

“Oh, I see, no panties! My you are a precocious little slut aren’t you?” He laughed as he took off his suit jacket and put it away in a closet.

“I am not, you bastard! You people have just fucked with me!” I screamed back, still dutifully holding my skirt up.

“No, my dear, I haven’t fucked with you yet, but the evening is still young. The good doctor, however, has done a fine job of conditioning you to obedience. I’m sure we will have lots of fun this evening.” Mr. Amora reassured me as he walked up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and cupped my breasts with his hands. I wished I could move away or do something to fight him, but all I could do was stand there, holding up my skirt and fighting back cries of ecstasy.

“Get your hands off me, you sick fuck!” I yelled as he fondled me. Even as I was shouting waves of pleasure were flowing from each caress of his strong hands. Damn, I’d almost forgotten what had been done to my breasts, and his assault was beginning to turn me on again.

“My, you do have spirit. You should know that you are now my property, Jessica. So, I have every right to enjoy your lovely body. After your conditioning is finished, you’ll understand this, but for tonight I am content to enjoy your futile resistance. I’m sure that before we’re finished, you’ll have more pleasure than you can remember. In fact, I am willing to bet that your little pussy is already getting wet, isn’t it?” He whispered this into my ear as he played with me. I winced at his words, especially the last question because I could feel myself getting wet. I didn’t even want to think about the future, not when the present was so terrible.

“Oh, no, there is no way I’m going to give in to you!” I cried out. I had to scream to keep from crying. I wasn’t going to let this bastard win. I was going to fight. They couldn’t control me, not if I didn’t let them.

“I see, so then, this is your choice?” Mr. Amora laughed as he ran a hand between my legs and cupped my now dripping mound. I shuddered at his open handling of my intimate folds, and blushed again at the obvious fact that I was dripping with feminine juices. I couldn’t even keep my legs together as he roamed my most intimate places. I had this instinctive need to spread myself open for him and nothing I could do stopped me from spreading up my thighs for his probing fingers.

“Bastard!” I cried again. I didn’t know what I could do, and I knew he was just playing with me. “You sick shit! You just enjoy playing with me? I’m just some toy for you to fuck with, is that it?”

“Yes, Jessica, precisely. You are just a toy for me now, and I assure you that you are a very expensive toy. I am rather enjoying this too, but I bore easily, and I am ready to explore you a bit more intimately. So why don’t you lean over this fine couch here, and lift up your skirt so that I can properly dispose of the nice erection you’ve given me?” I quaked with fury at his words, even as I followed his suggestion. I don’t think I had ever been as humiliated as I was at that moment as I hiked up my skirt, bent over and spread my legs properly for the fucking I was about to endure. It didn’t help any that I felt hornier than I could remember and I was keenly aware of just how wet my pussy was. In fact, it was aching to be filled in a way that I had never felt before and even through the haze of arousal and need I was scared.

“Is this good enough for you? Are you all primed up to rape me, asshole?” I growled as I wiggled my hips invitingly. It amazed me that I couldn’t stop myself, all I seemed to be able to do was speak, and that wasn’t enough to get me out of this problem. I knew I was an inviting target now, and I wasn’t going anywhere. Worse, my body was getting ready to accept this creep and I couldn’t do anything about it. In fact, I’d spread my legs perfectly to give him access to my sopping pussy. I quaked in response to the thought, partly in horror and the rest in anxious anticipation of the impending invasion.

“Now, now, how can a girl be this wet and not want to be fucked?” He laughed as he cupped my mound and dipped his fingers into my steaming folds. I squirmed instinctively against his fingers and had to fight to keep from letting out a very satisfied moan. I cursed these bastards for screwing me up so badly.

“You fucking bastard!” I screamed. He didn’t care what I was saying, or maybe he even enjoyed it. I didn’t know what to do about that, my only way to resist was my voice, and he was savoring my every word. I didn’t have long to consider that before I felt the blunt head of his shaft probing my outer lips. He rubbed it up and down my slit, parting my folds and sparking unbelievable pleasure. This time I couldn’t stifle my response and let out a very feminine moan of pleasure as the tip of his shaft sank into me.

“Oh, you like that, don’t you. I bet you’ll really love this then.” He said as he wrapped his hands around my hips. I braced myself, and then cried out in ecstasy as he pressed forward. His cock sank into me with a slow and steady thrust, spreading me open with ease until I felt his balls slap gently against my clit. I shook with pleasure as his shaft rested inside me. Sex had never felt like this before, my insides were on fire and I was so sensitive that I swore I could feel every little bump on his cock as he rested inside me. I could feel my pussy caressing him, and I realized another facet of my apparent conditioning. I instantly pleasured him, and was almost incapable of restraining my own lust.

“That wasn’t so bad now was it? I bet your tight little pussy is just loving my big cock right now. Oh, and please answer my questions honestly from now on.” Mr. Amora asked as his shaft twitched inside me. Pleasure rippled through me at just that simple movement inside of me and my lips couldn’t contain my satisfied moan.

“Yes, it feels wonderful, you damn asshole!” I screamed back. I didn’t want to admit it, but my words were twisted to say the truth. It really was amazing. I’d never felt something so horribly wonderful as having my pussy impaled by his cock. It was so perfect, so filling that I had to fight to keep myself from rutting back against him. Even so I couldn’t keep myself from rippling my tender inner folds along his shaft. Again, it was instinct, the only proper response to having a cock impaling me.

“That’s a good girl, I knew you had it in you.” He moaned as I continued to massage the invader stuffed inside me. I was panting now, my whole body quaking with lust. His cock was stoking my fires hotter with every moment, and I could barely concentrate. My body was giving in and every second longer I felt his cock inside, my resistance melted that much more.

“Fuck you!” I bellowed as I started to squirm my hips back against him. My pussy was itching now, it needed to feel the invader moving inside me, claiming my flesh and I couldn’t hold back any longer. Almost the instant I began to move in earnest, I felt his hands grab onto my hips and hold me in place, leaving me fully impaled and wracked with unsatisfied need.

“Not yet, my dear, I need to hear you say what you want. Then I’ll decide if you’ve earned it.” He chuckled as he ran one hand gently over my thigh as the other held me in place. The itch was now an inferno and I was barely coherent enough to understand what he wanted. I considered resisting. I didn’t want this, I wasn’t just someone’s plaything, but this felt so good, and I knew I couldn’t fight him for long.

“Oh, god! Fuck me! Please fuck me!” I cried out, squeezing the invader stuffed in me with all my strength. I whimpered as I felt it twitch instinctively at my caress. Even that simple movement felt wonderful, but I needed more, and I needed it now. I tried to buck against him to fuck him with all the force I could muster, but his grip was firm and I could only cry out in frustration.

“Ah, such fire, I knew I chose well. We will have such fun together.” He laughed and then did the most wonderful thing. He pulled his thick, hard shaft out of my seething pussy and gave me the best fucking of my life.

For the next several hours I existed in a realm of pure pleasure. My body seethed with untamed lust, my mind focused fully upon the pleasure of serving this man. I had never experienced anything like it before. Wherever his touch flowed, I quaked in ecstasy. Whenever his shaft rammed into one of my passages I cried out in joy. I served him in every way I could, my own lustful needs driving me to pure depravity in his hands.

It was somewhere near dawn before I regained any sense of conscious thought as I fucked him. I was mewing contentedly as I caressed his hardened cock with my slick pussy walls. We had just finished another wonderful round of hardened fucking and I was reveling in the fact that I not only had the seed of his loins lubricating me for more fun, but I had managed to coax his shaft back to it’s full glory with my intimate caress.

Somehow I began to trickle back to reality. I was sitting atop a man, a man who had claimed me as some kind of sex slave, a role I was inexplicably playing wholeheartedly. I contemplated this as I rolled my hips. The shaft within me twitched in thanks and I sighed. This was very strange, I thought. I was still wearing the sailor suit, I realized as I pulled open the blouse and absent-mindedly began to pinch my nipples to make sure they were nice and perky for Mr. Amora. He liked to see his girls with hard nipples and I didn’t want to disappoint him, especially given how cute my pink little nipples looked when they were pointy. Once I was sure they were as hard as I could get them, I pulled his hands from my thighs and helped him cup my breasts while I continued to examine my odd behavior.

“What have you done to me?” I asked gently as I helped him take a firm squeeze of my soft titties. I shuddered a little as his strong hands sank into my tender flesh. It felt so good to be fondled like that, to have a man playing with my breasts so freely, and I was sure to give his shaft a very thankful squeeze with my tight little pussy to make sure he knew it.

“I’ve just given you a very memorable night of carnal pleasure, and soon we’ll continue on till morning.” He answered. I moaned again openly as he kneaded my flesh. Clarity fell away for a moment as I swooned from the pleasures about me. It must have been nearly a minute before my questions returned to the front of my mind.

“No, sir, why am I like this? Why am I being your good little sex toy?” I whimpered. I humped against his shaft desperately, not wanting him to think my questions were a sign that I didn’t want more. I did want more, hopelessly so. It was almost unthinkable that he could stop, and leave me without his wonderful cock inside some hole of mine. This also seemed wrong somehow, but I couldn’t get my mind around the thought. The sex was so good, and yet I knew it was equally wrong, I didn’t know how, but I knew.

“I see you are a fighter. We take a little rest and you want to have your free will back. Ah, my dear, you have already been conditioned to be a tiger in the sack, completely willing to use your body for my pleasure as soon as you have been sufficiently aroused. Once we again turn to our earlier frenzy these nagging questions will drop away from your mind. After we’re done this morning, you’ll be further conditioned for your new role in my household, as your friends already have. Now, there is no more need for these worries.” He laughed. I found myself tumbling for a moment before finding myself on my back, still perfectly impaled. I gave out a cry of desire and spread my legs fully for him and his glorious invader.

He smiled at my inarticulate cries and began to stir again. I felt all my worries drift away again as his shaft began to pound into my flesh with abandon. My pussy opened eagerly for each filling thrust and my hips rose with each withdrawal, seeking to keep him inside me for another precious moment. For a brief instant all I could do was kiss the head of his shaft with my nether lips before he pressed forward again and filled me with all his glory.

My consciousness drifted away again as he pounded into my eager body. I know I spent the rest of the morning locked together with him, though the specifics blurred together into a storm of erotic delight. Finally, we were both exhausted, and the blur of lust faded into the void of sleep.

Chapter 4

I woke up with a groan. I shivered viciously as a blast of cold air slammed into my naked flesh. I quickly curled up to regain some warmth and noticed two things. First, I was back in a cell and on a simple cot much like I had been earlier, with one exception. That exception was the second point, I heard familiar voices groaning around me, and quickly felt heartened to see my three friends doing much the same as I was around the room. Sure, we were all naked, shivering and caged, but we were together again.

“Hi, ladies, is everyone okay?” I asked, trying to keep a bit of good cheer in my voice. This was not an easy situation to be in, and someone had to lend their strength to the group. Jill and Amber had never been good in a crisis, and Nori could only look after herself.

Each whimpered back a reply. They seemed a lot worse for wear than I was. Sure, I could feel the workout I’d just been given by Mr. Amora, but I was still in one piece. The other girls all looked dazed and disheveled. This wasn’t a good sign. The air at least at returned to a comfortable temperature and everyone slowly began to uncurl.

“I feel so weird.” Amber whimpered, pulling herself into a sitting position.

Jill and Nori agreed as they sat up. Nori turned to me. “How about you, Jess? Are you okay? What are they doing to us?”

“I’m all right.” I reassured them. “But we’re in real trouble here. These guys are trying to turn us all into sex toys for this guy Mr. Amora.”

“No way!” The other girls replied in horrified unison.

“Why do you say that?” Jill asked.

“Because I just spent the whole night being fucked by him. They’re messing with our heads so that we’ll do anything he wants us to. I couldn’t control myself last night, I tried, but after only a little while I was doing everything he told me to. We’ve got to get out of here. If we don’t, we’ll be his little playthings forever!” I warned. I realized as well, that just this simple recall of the evening’s events was sending sparks between my legs. My nipples weren’t being shy either, and I could feel them pointing out lewdly with my sudden arousal.

“Oh God!” Amber cried as she slipped a hand between her legs. She played with herself openly in front of us for a moment before squealing with an obvious orgasm. Amber blushed deeply when she noticed everyone looking at her. “I don’t know what came over me. My head just filled with thoughts of what you went through last night, Jess, and I just felt so needy that I couldn’t help myself.”

“May I clean you?” Nori was kneeling at Amber’s feet, her faced wracked with embarrassment and need. Her eyes were fixed on the shining lips between Amber’s thighs, leaving no one in any doubt what she was asking for.

“Nori!” I cried. I shuddered knowing this was just another part of our treatment. Nori was unabashedly straight, a fact that she’d reinforced on several occasions. She loved guys, and wasn’t attracted to women in the least, though she’d been hit on by both in the past. Nori took the passes as a compliment, but she just didn’t swing that way. To see her nearly drooling over Amber’s juicy nether lips filled me with a new level of dread.

“Please, Amber! I don’t know why, but I just have to do this.” Nori begged, licking her lips as she continued to leer at the quivering flesh in front of her. Amber had pulled back a bit at Nori’s first request, but now I could see her softening. She opened up her legs again more fully and Nori didn’t even wait for Amber to affirm the offer with words.

Amber squealed as Nori’s tongue assaulted her. I watched, wrapped in a sense of horror and wonder. Amber was no more bisexual than Nori, and she had given in so easily. I could almost watch as her native revulsion at Nori’s pleading turned to powerful lust before Amber decided to spread her legs. I didn’t have any doubts now just how deeply we had all been tampered with.

It took the opening of the cell door to pull me away from the scene playing out in front of me. I looked around to see the doctor standing there again, smiling wickedly as he watched Amber writhing under Nori’s assault.

“Ah, girls, I see your training goes well. It is time for another session. Please follow me to the chamber.” The doctor instructed. We all rose obediently. It took me a moment to realize I’d done it, and I look to the others. Jill was as surprised as I was by our movement. Amber was still in a lustful daze and Nori had a torn look on her face as Amber’s juices dripped from her chin. Nori blushed, she couldn’t even wipe off the evidence of her actions.

“You certainly look like you were enjoying that.” The doctor grinned as Nori walked by. She cringed noticeably, but kept walking. “Don’t worry, there will be plenty of time for more of that later.”

We walked silently towards the lab rooms we’d been in earlier. There were four chairs and we each got into one. As I sat down I started to reach around, and quickly noticed that I was actually plugging myself into the machine. I grabbed a tube of liquid from the table beside me and squirted a liberal amount onto my hands and then bent over. I quickly applied it to my pussy lips and anus being sure to fully grease myself. Then I proceeded to lubricate the dildo machine that was hovering above my legs. I could feel the liquid begin to work on me again as I covered the full surface of the two dildos before me. It was a gentle arousal now, but I knew it wouldn’t be long before it was searing inside me. I sat back up and pulled down the nipple stimulators and moaned as I felt them suction themselves onto me. Then I fingered the dildo controls and directed it between my legs and shamelessly cried out in pleasure as I impaled myself swiftly. I squirmed against the machine to make sure it was a good fit and then reached up for the set the temple probes in place.

As all this went on, I couldn’t even think. I was simply a puppet on a string, watching myself performing these tasks. As soon as I was done, I wanted to fight, to run, but no sooner had these thoughts gripped me then I was overcome by the device penetrating my mind.

After that everything was simply a jumble. Much like the first time, I was lost in a maze of sex, depravity and control. I wanted to fight it, tried to fight it, but my efforts were lost in the blur of my mind. My last thought before descending into a dream like ecstasy was just how fully fucked I truly was.

Chapter 5

“Oh, god.” Jill moaned, penetrating my hazy mind. I realized I was waking up in the cell again, still naked, with my head far fuzzier than it had been earlier. I wondered just how much more had been done to me. I didn’t feel all that different, but my head was far more clouded now, thinking was almost a chore, but I wasn’t sure if it was permanent or just a hangover from the conditioning I’d just been through.

We all pulled ourselves out of bed and sat on our cots. I felt a familiar twinge of lust as I took in the feminine beauty surrounding me. I hadn’t realized before just how sexy they were. Jill had her slim little body with pixy like features and the cutest pageboy cut. Nori was a raven hair seductress and Amber was a voluptuous blond that could have featured in any decent men’s magazine.

“You feel it too, don’t you?” Amber whispered as she gazed at our bodies. There wasn’t any doubt what she was talking about. It wasn’t till that moment that I realized just how odd it was that I felt like this. I’d seen them naked many times before, but I had never felt so turned on just by the curve of a feminine breast.

Jill and Nori nodded their agreement with me. Even as strong as these new feelings were I was still reluctant to admit to them. What bothered me more was that I felt like I had stronger control of my mouth than my body. If I had been alone with one of my friends, I knew I’d be locked in a very intimate embrace, but since I had three girls to choose from, I was deadlocked, I wanted them all equally, and that allowed me to retain control.

“Oh, my!” Jill squealed, and we all turned to look at what she had seen. I gasped in giddy surprise as well when I saw what had been so carefully hung up for us on one of the cell walls. Hanging before us were four outfits, costumes really, and I suspected that each of us knew exactly which one was who’s. I certainly knew which one was mine.

Jill was the first to notice the costumes, and thus the first to pull her dress off of the hook. Well, it wasn’t quite a dress, actually it was a frilly white crotchless teddy. Jill was obviously in love with the outfit as she pulled it on. It suited her perfectly too, I don’t think I’d ever seen a girl so sexy before. Her perky little breasts were just perfectly accented by the frills and her naked nether lips looked wonderfully inviting peeking out between her legs. There was a dress part as well, a billowing, nearly translucent white dress that you could almost see through. In full light you could easily make out her full figure, with just the details of her anatomy hidden from sight. As soon as she finished pulling it on, Jill twirled around merrily to show off her new clothes.

Amber was next, and she was every bit as excited as Jill had been. Amber’s outfit was a bit less provocative. In fact, it looked very much like the white suit a chef would wear, complete with a pillow top chef’s hat. Of course the outfit was perfectly form fitting, and the top flared out to give an unrestrained view of Amber’s cleavage. Amber didn’t go bounding around the room with joy, but I knew she was just as happy as Jill just from the smile on her lips.

Nori elbowed her way in next and enthusiastically began pulling on her costume. It was by far the lewdest so far. Clearly, it was modeled after a French maid’s dress, but this was a very skimpy maid’s outfit. Nori’s top consisted of a corset and bustier that didn’t cover more than the underside of Nori’s succulent breasts, leaving her perky nipples standing out for everyone to see. Her skirt wasn’t any better, it went just low enough to hide her pussy if she didn’t bend over in any way. The final touches were the black stockings with garters that wrapper around the middle of her thighs and a pair of elbow length white gloves. Nori giggled with glee as she sauntered around the room in her new costume, every bit as excited as the other two.

Now it was my turn. In comparison to the others, my costume was the height of simplicity if not elegance. I gazed up at it longingly for a moment, scarcely believing that something so simple could fill me with such abject longing. I reached up and grabbed it, pulling it off its hood carefully. I ran my fingers over the studded leather with barely restrained joy. This was mine, truly and completely mine. I pulled it open and lifted up my chin. I couldn’t believe I had lived this long without such a perfect outfit. I fitted it carefully, being sure that the buckle was to the side, to be perfectly stylish. Then I reached up and grabbed my leash from hook and snapped it onto my wonderful new collar. I just let it dangle between my breasts, an open invitation for anyone who wanted to take it.

I did my own dance of joy at no longer being naked. My leash flew along with me as I bound through the cell. I reflect on just how amazing it was that I felt perfectly clothed with nothing on but a collar and leash. Sure, I used to need to cover up my breasts and pussy, I knew that. I even realized that I should have felt humiliated with a leash hanging from my neck. It was an odd notion, though. With such a fashionable collar I could hardly understand why it would be humiliating to wear it, and the leash was just the perfect compliment. It didn’t hurt that it was such a perfect ensemble that I didn’t need to wear another stitch of clothing to be perfectly decent. In fact, it was great because I could now show off my sexy little body in all its glory and be wearing the best fashion at the same time.

“What’s wrong with us?” Jill finally chirped. We’d all been locked in an odd form of self-appreciation that we hadn’t even looked around. Sure, I’d watched the other girls get dressed, but I had been focused on my own outfit not theirs. Jill’s words woke me up just enough and I looked around.

We were all dressed horribly lewdly, except for myself of course. In a way I knew that I was just as bad off as the others, if not worse, but I couldn’t bring myself to admit it. I shuddered in horror again, though, as I took in the sights before me. We had all been twisted again, terribly so. I rolled my leash in my hand idly as I wondered if our costumes had any relation to our roles in Mr. Amora’s household. Oddly enough, it seemed reasonable. Nori was a maid, Amber a cook and Jill was the personal assistant. My mind twisted as I thought about my own role. I couldn’t even consider what it was, and in an odd way I realized that it was a self-defense mechanism. It was hard even thinking about it, and my thoughts drifted back to the other girls’ outfits.

This internal conflict was interrupted only moments later by the door opening up and the doctor stepping in. I looked over at him with disdain. No doubt he was here to cause us yet more grief and I only wished I could do something about it. All I could do was stand there and look at him stupidly as my leash dangled between my breasts.

“Ah, another successful treatment. How do you like your new clothes, ladies?” He asked with that same evil smile on his face.

“I love mine, sir!” Jill smiled, twirling around for him.

“Me too!” Amber giggled and bent over so that he got a nice view of her cleavage.

Nori simply smiled and thrust out her chest for him. “I can’t believe how well this shows off my boobs!”

I stifled my reply, not that I wasn’t as happy as the others, I just didn’t want to let him know that. It worried me that the others had answered so quickly, even though they had to know who he was.

“Still the little tiger, aren’t you Jessica? Don’t worry, we wouldn’t want to change that part about you.” The doctor laughed to himself. “Mr. Amora has asked to sample his new girls before you all go off for your final processing. So please follow me.”

Again, we followed dutifully behind him. It was such a conditioned response I had to fight to even ask why I was following him. I knew we were heading for a night of debauchery, another affirmation of our new existence as sex slaves. That was wrong, terrible, the worst possible fate, and yet my feet kept moving one in front of the other until I was standing before the door to Mr. Amora’s chambers again.

The doctor opened the door and stepped aside. “Have a good evening ladies, we’ll continue our work in the morning.”

We filed in and look up at Mr. Amora. I shuddered from head to toe as I took in the sight of him, a living god clothed only in a robe. I fell to my knees on instinct, and thrust my chest out for him with intent, letting my leash fall perfectly into my cleavage. I could already feel the flames of passion igniting inside me, and I found myself hoping he would pick me first. I stole a bare glance at the other girls and noticed that they were all in the same pose as me, waiting for him.

It took me a moment to gain my bearings again. Everything was so overwhelming. I was on my knees, presenting myself as a slave! I quivered lustfully at the thought even as I tried to summon my rebellion. I shouldn’t want this, but it felt so proper. It was only right to kneel before your master, and I couldn’t fight the satisfaction I felt in doing so. My nipples hardened with my growing arousal, and I only hoped that he would see how eager I was to serve. Even though I knew I shouldn’t have a master didn’t matter, rather that very thought generated its own gratitude. Perhaps I should be without a master, but I was lucky enough to have one!

“Ah, you’ve all come so far! I know I didn’t make the wrong choice.” He smiled as he took in every luscious curve laid out before him. Meanwhile, I was panting with lust, my breasts heaving. He had to take me first, he had to. I was in competition now with my friends, we were all his slaves now, and if I wanted his attention I would have to stand out.

“Oh, Nori, look at you! You’ll make a great maid and I know you’ll enjoy cleaning up around my home! You fill out the uniform so well!” He laughed and reached out for one of Nori’s offered breasts. Nori looked up at him reverently for a moment, then she pulled back. She was actually turning down his affections! I could hardly believe it, but somehow I understood why.

“No! I’m not a toy!” Nori whimpered, shaking her head furiously. She vainly tried to cover herself, hiding her sexy breasts from his eyes as if she was a free woman. Still, we all knew she wasn’t, her breath was labored with lust, and anyone could see how hard her nipples were. She was as much a slave as the rest of us, even if she wasn’t ready to accept that fact yet.

Mr. Amora laughed for a moment, then he pulled open his robe and let it drop to the floor. I looked up in awe. Here was my master in all his glory, and I could hear the other girls gasping with me as we all took in the sight of his glorious form. I shuddered again with an odd feeling of revulsion. Master’s amazing manhood was standing tall and erect before me, beckoning me to worship it. Still, my stomach churned uncomfortably as I gazed upon his perfection. My mind raced with wicked thoughts, his shaft was a weapon, not a divine instrument, and he only wished to defile me with it. Somehow this was true, I knew, and yet I could look up at his manhood and feel nothing but awe and desire. If this was a weapon intent on defiling me, I was eager to be defiled by such a glorious weapon.

“Yes, my dear, you are, now please present yourself before me on your hands and feet with your ass in the air and ready for me to take you.” Mr. Amora instructed Nori.

“No!” She whimpered again as she began to crawl before him. I got a wonderful view of Nori’s dripping nether lips as she moved towards our master. I was torn again. I knew what was about to happen, Nori was going to be claimed right in front of me. She was going to be fucked, she was going to be raped. My mind boiled at the conflict, both jealous of the attention Nori was about to receive and appalled at the assault she was about to suffer. Even with this conflict I was still as horny as I could remember being, and I knew that if I had the chance, I would gladly take her place, even knowing what it meant.

Nori was whimpering as she presented her rear for him. Her frilly skirt not doing a thing to protect her modesty, not that she was doing anything to help. In fact, She spread herself wide open for him and started wiggling her hips invitingly even as she whimpered. “Please, don’t do this to me! I don’t want to be like this!”

“Oh, my dear, all of those nasty thoughts will go away soon enough. Then we’ll be a happy family and you will be our faithful and frisky maid. Won’t that be wonderful?” Mr. Amora asked as he stepped behind Nori. She moaned as he ran his hands over her exposed rear and cried out as he played with her delicate folds.

“I don’t want to be your slave!” She cried out as he began rubbing his cock against her slick out lips. I quaked with need. What I wouldn’t have given to be the one about to accept his shaft. Even through her objections I could clearly see Nori squirming back against the invader, trying to help it gain entrance to her pussy.

“Of course you do. You just aren’t ready to accept it yet, but a good fucking will change your mind.” Mr. Amora laughed and rammed into Nori. I watched in awe as her pussy spread to take him in until her nether lips were wrapped lewdly around the base of his shaft. Oh, god, I wish that was my pussy! Nori was just moaning now, certainly lost in the glory of being impaled on Master’s cock.

He just stood there for a minute, letting Nori accept his presence inside her. He ran his hands over her smooth bottom and smiled contentedly. It wasn’t long before he laughed merrily again, and it took me a moment to notice what he was so fully enjoying. Then I noticed that Nori was squirming back against him, grinding her pussy against his glory.

“That’s a good girl! Are you ready to be fucked now my little maid?” Mr. Amora asked as Nori writhed against him.

“Oh God!” She cried, her face torn between anguish and lust as her body betrayed her. I knew how she felt, I remembered my first time riding Master as a slave. It was wonder and horror at the same time. Now Nori was going through the process. I wondered for a moment if this wasn’t part of the conversion, that you couldn’t truly come to accept your slavery until you’d been fucked by master at least once.

I felt a new wave of rebellion roll over me at that thought. I was becoming a slave! I didn’t want to be one, at least I was fairly certain of that. Watching Nori’s ordeal in front of me was bringing me back to the sexual ecstasy of this life, but the spark of independence was still in me. It was hard though, every thought of rebellion rested on what I didn’t want to become, and each of those thoughts was oddly alluring, tempting me in ways I’d never felt before. The idea of spending my life on my back, living to be fucked was the worst and best possible fate at the same time.

“Fuck me! Oh, please fuck me!” Nori finally cried out. She’d lost this round, as I feared we were destined to lose every round of this fight. We were wired for sex now, I understood that. Everything made me horny, thoughts of rebellion, thoughts of submission, just thinking of nothing. No matter what I was getting horny, and the sights and sounds of Nori’s assault made it all the worse. I could even feel the sparks of my resolve being drowned out by lust. I couldn’t turn him down, Master owned me, no matter what was right, and I knew I would soon become his slave.

“My pleasure.” Mr. Amora groaned and slowly pulled out of Nori’s depths. Nori whimpered and then cried out as he rammed into her again. He smiled as he quickly built up a rhythm thrusting into his new maid.

Nori was moaning shamelessly and clearly doing her best to fuck him back. From my knees I could see as Master plunged his shaft into her with powerful thrusts, splitting her open again and again. I found myself wishing for her position again, but I just knelt and watched as she was thoroughly fucked.

Finally, they cried out in a way that I knew was their release. Master pulled his shaft out of Nori and let her sink back to a kneeling position. I was drawn to the sight of his cock covered with sexual juices. It was still hard, I could see, and I wanted nothing more than to attend to it in any way he wanted.

“May, I clean you now?” Nori whimpered, tears still rolling down her cheeks. While I had been staring at his glorious shaft, Nori had turned around and knelt before him, her lips just inches away from the tip of his shining cock. Her eyes were glazed with lust and need, and I watched as she licked her lips hungrily at the sight of his cock.

“Of course, you want me to be clean for your friends, don’t you?” Master asked rhetorically. Nori eagerly accepted his grace and quickly began licking his cock clean as he stood before us. I shivered again in revulsion at the sight of Nori kneeling at his feet and cleaning him. The lust followed a moment later, reminding me of how wonderful it would be to do just what Nori was. I giggled to myself, another thought of rebellion quenched by lust, just like they all would be. Soon I would be the perfect little slave girl, just like my friends.

“Okay, girls, let’s get comfortable on the bed. We have a long night ahead, and I want to sample each of your holes before I’m done. I want to make sure my merchandise is in order.” He laughed and we all followed him gleefully to his bedroom and laid out around him on the bed, each of us doing our best to make sure we would be next.

Mr. Amora considered us for a moment that grabbed hold of Jill and ripped her dress off with one smooth motion.

“Oh Master!” Jill cried as he grabbed onto her thighs and lifted her over his still raging erection. The look of wanton joy on her face was striking, and she very willingly spread her legs for him as he set her down over his waist. Jill began to reach between her legs when he stopped her.

“No, my sweet girl, I want your pussy to be the first thing to feel me. Jessica can guide you to your new life.” He said, holding Jill’s hands to keep her from touching his shaft. “Now sit up and get ready so Jess can guide me in.”

“Okay.” Jill whimpered and followed his command. She sat up until her lower lips were just an inch away from the tip of his shaft then she turned to me. “Please hurry, Jess!”

I was a bit shocked at her, but the demand broke me away from my own trance. I quickly rolled behind her and marveled at the beauty before me. Jill’s lips were still poking out through her crotchless teddy, and they were even cuter now that they were blushed with arousal. Mr. Amora’s shaft was there as well, towering from his crotch, a monument to masculinity that I couldn’t ignore. I shamelessly wrapped my hands around it, savoring every bump and vein of his thick manhood.

“Jess!” Jill cried, wiggling her cute little rear in my face. The spell was broken again, and I remembered what I was here for. With one hand I grabbed hold of his shaft, and the other I placed on my friend’s round behind to guide her. Slowly I pressed her down till the tip of his shaft kissed her lips. I carefully began rubbing his knob against her slit, and Jill moaned openly as I used her juices to lubricate his cock.

“Put it in me!” Jill whined, her ass squirming against my hand. For a moment I couldn’t believe I was doing this. I was actually helping him fuck my friends! An odd mix of jealousy, horror and lust suddenly swept over me as I guided Jill down onto our Master’s cock. I wanted it to be me impaled on his cock, I grumbled as I watched Jill’s nether lips split and stretch as she accepted him. Why is this happening? My mind raced, I was a slave, I craved cock, this cock, but that was wrong, terribly wrong. I tried to think of what I should be but nothing came to me except thoughts of servicing my master. Now I was helping him defile Jill, guiding her compliant form onto his glorious shaft so that her pussy would receive his pleasure.

“Oh god!” Jill cried out in ecstasy as his cock rooted inside her. I fell back, my mind reeling and my task complete. No sooner had I come to a stop than I felt Nori cupping my breast. Before I could move to protest, Amber bent over and kissed me passionately. I melted into Amber’s lips. I’d never kissed another girl like this, like a wanton lover, but all my troubles fell away instantly at the touch of her soft lips. Suddenly, I was adrift in pleasure and nothing else mattered.

The rest of the night was a full-blown orgy, with each of us girls doing our best to please our master and each other. I was the last to get to fuck him, since he’d already claimed me once, but it was worth the wait. He was remarkably virile as well, and we all thanked him appropriately for every bit of his glorious attention. If this was to be our fate, I knew I could come to accept it.

Chapter 6

Everything after that was a blur. I didn’t really wake up the next day, instead I found myself drifting in and out of consciousness. In those bare moments of lucidity I could feel my entire body tingling strangely. I was firmly impaled as usual, but I seemed to be floating otherwise. I didn’t really understand it, everything was strange and disjointed.

I felt lost like this for a long time, and I was still assaulted by the programming. I could feel it twisting my mind even more even as I felt myself drift. It was amazingly sudden when I felt myself fully wake up. I realized I was curled up on a cushion, a rather comfortable one too, rather than the cot I’d found myself in before. Just as I woke up I felt the need to stretch and fell onto my back and did just that, yawning loudly and stretching myself out as much as I could. There just wasn’t anything quite like a good stretch in the morning, and I enjoyed the moment.

Then I noticed how different I felt, it was a strange fuzzy feeling that ran all over my body. I opened my eyes and looked down at myself and gasped. I was covered in fur! From the neck down, I was covered in a dull yellow fur with black tiger stripes everywhere except my breasts and stomach, which were a light gray. As my hand flew to my now furry boobs I realized I didn’t have hands anymore. I held them out and gawked at two hand sized cat paws. I twisted them around in front of me, taking in the full sight of them, the reality of it all still barely sinking in. The feeling of something moving from my bottom and tickling my thighs drew my attention next, and I looked between my legs to see a long tiger tail twitching impatiently, and I knew instinctively that it was my tail, and I gave it a conscious shake just to confirm it. As I did, I felt my hair moving oddly on my head, and reached up and found my new ears, two big pointed cat ears poking out of my head.

I’d been turned into some kind of tiger woman, I realized with a shock. It was that instant of realization that I felt my mind open up and I was flooded with new information. I shuddered as each new piece of knowledge rammed into my mind, finding the place that had been carved out for it. I was to be the family pet, I shuddered lustfully. I was to be master’s tiger, passionately serving him in bed and when not there I was to sleep with whoever was lonely. I hadn’t realized it before, but my tongue had been changed as well, it was now longer and thicker than it had been before. I squirmed happily at the thought of preening myself and my family with it, especially the nipples, pussies, and cocks of my family. This was all so strange but it still felt perfectly normal as well. I knew it was wrong, terribly wrong. My very humanity and my freedom had been taken from me. Part of me tried to summon the outrage I knew should come, but it didn’t instead I felt only need, the need to find someone to be with. My resistance was empty, academic, but my needs were very real, and I rolled onto my four paws and padded off to find someone to curl up with.

I’d barely crawled out of my basket when I felt a scent waft into my nose. It was strangely appealing and familiar. It took me a moment to realize just what it was. It was the scent of passion, of sex, and I felt drawn to it. I strode off slowly, unsure of being lead around by my nose as I studied the story that was being told in my nose. It wasn’t a new story, but I’d never smelled it so strongly from so far away. Some man was thoroughly using a girl, and she was really into it. I could smell her wet pussy from half a house away. It didn’t take me long to get in hearing distance, and my ears perked up to the sounds of a wild and passionate couple.

At this point I started bounding towards the sounds of lust. I was going to have a fun day after all…

The End