The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being owned by Goddess Tomiko

part 1

By DLOAA

Let me tell you a story about the night that changed my life. A story about the Goddess known as Tomiko.

It was a cold night, about high 70’s. I was jogging down Osprey ave. like I do every so often.

I am a average man about 5′9″ 180 pounds in my late 20’s in decent shape, and I like running. Anyway it was about 11 pm and I love to jog late. When nobody is out I found it peaceful. Less distracting. I had ran alittle bit over a mile and was coming down the stretch to arrowhead road where I live. Then suddenly, this black hummer was rolling on by slowly. I looked and the driver was a a long dark haired woman who looked around her mid 30’s with a long mouth and beautiful big eyes. She looked at me with eye contact and I looked at her while she passed. Anyway, the car kept rolling down the road and then it got about 10 feet past me. The woman opened her window took the eyes off the road and started looking back at me while driving. Granted she was only going about 10 mph at the time.

At first I thought to myself stop driving. Then I thought a moment later she needs help. But, she just kept looking back at me with a cold powerfull stare. It was as if she was barely watching the road absolutely careless about crashing. I felt her strong presence with me instead. It was eerie and shocking to the tenth power. The feeling that came over me was a serious one. The look on her eyes and mouth conveyed that she knew something. Maybe about me. If felt like she had experienced something that was no laughing matter. My Jogging slowed down. She had gone a good 20 feet now and she was still looking at me. Now I am a down to earth man. Not crazy, atleast not that I know of. But, I could of sworn I was at this point. She just kept on looking. I turned around behind me and looked around. There was nothing there. I was seriously scared at this point. Suddenly I heard a branch crack from a neighbors backyard. There was this sound and this giant white horse came trotting right out of someone’s backyard. It was shimmering like the moon. In the same fashion the moon is aided by the suns radiant rays to light up the night sky. It stopped, kicked its legs up in the air, and came back down on all four. I yelled LOOK OUT!!, I caught myself analyzing the possibility that this was a dream. Only to know that nobody in their right mind questions a dream in a dream.

Even Crazier then the horse, was when I turned my head back to her. After watching the horse run into anothers backyard, the girl was still staring out the window at me. I turned my head back to her and got this sinking feeling deep down in my stomach. I felt afraid, owned, and low to her. She had beaten me at this concentration game. In fact she destroyed me with her powerful will. I had the feeling this was no trance, and she was mocking me with her lazer eyes. What I felt right there was most strange, but at the same time it felt like It was evolving from fear to worshipping her inside. Why because it felt as if her mind was in mine and she knew it. Not only did she know it but her energy inside my mind felt so exoticly strong. She was so feminine, seductive, and Sexy at the same time. The fact that she was reading me with her power forced me to this strong surging attraction to her. I knew she read right through that as well. I wasn’t inside her mind. I wasn’t able to be. But, she was in me and she knew it.

As I was saying.. Ehem! She felt so dominant! So powerful, Sexy and Seductive! With all that was happening absolutle unearthy. She felt like a immortal Goddess. It was love at first site. I am a married man but believe me when I say even marriage alone could not stop this fate-full desire I was enduring. I found myself getting slightly hard below the waist and almost ready to moan submissively for her in passion. Now that is humiliating mainly because as a man I never have gone that far. It is a prideful male ego thing of mine to not let this happen. I never submit to a woman. Never! But this. This, this,this, thet’s just say I can’t find a word to describe her. She had me at her mercy. As I said before she was in my mind and wouldn’t allow me in hers. She wouldn’t let that happen. That made me so much more aroused. I couldn’t tell what she was feeling but I truly believe it was nothing but pure dominance and understanding that she had me worshipping her now....... It continued for a few moments.....

I found myself nearly moaning and looking away into the sky in passion knowing her feeling alone was enough for me. It was like a worship orgasm. Nothing bodily just purely of feeling. It felt as if she had me forever. Defeated, pinned. conquered and ruled over. It certainly is funny how one could feel so much in one such short span.

Hang on to your seats, because this is only the beginning. .

Its hard to imagine that any man wouldn’t want to be dominated in this same fashion. Heck even woman for that matter. It felt that good! Like perfect love!

There she was before me. This Goddess who was radiating feminine energy. This Goddess who with a gaze alone could own you. Own your world! Own everything about you! For that split moment I was at bliss! Passion! Worship! I felt eternally grateful. My heart was melting for her. I felt selflessly in love! Egoless! Bound to her! She was my whole world. I did not exist only she did as she starred right through me! Then came a second one of those worship orgasms that are unbodily I was speaking of. I felt she knew but didn’t laugh. No like a warrior she kept her gaze and thinking that I had yet a third worship orgasm a few seconds later. This third time I looked into the sky and breathed a moan whispering Goddess! As I looked back at her it was humiliating and I didn’t even care. She just kept right on staring at me. The way she was staring at me I imagine she was drinking in how she owned me. How she had me at her mercy. How she won the battle by overpowering me with her mental state of dominion. She marked my mind as her territory and laid her throne for me to bow to. She was truely unhuman in my eyes! A true Goddess in the highest sense. And when I say Goddess I do not mean one in the many! No she was special. With her own personalized essence! I thought it would never end, but as all good things do.... It did. Her car was down to a 5 mph roll now yet not stalling. I myself was barely moving.

Then the inevitable happened.....

That blasted shimmering white horse ran right for her hummer as if it was going to ram it head on. Stupid horse! It pounced towards her after grunting a mighty thrust of air through its nose. Everything was in slow motion. I turned my head away from her despite knowing she had power over me. AND I SCREAMED............

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

And sure enough at that last moment the horse wrecked right into her truck and flipped it. No, I am only kidding. what kind of story would it be if that was a case. A nightmare! No that’s not what happened.....

Sure enough that majestic beast that seemed supernaturally endowed. The beast as shimmering as the moon. As reckless and wild as a bull in a china shop. That THING spread its legs and right as it reached the hummer jumped. And it jumped like few beasts can. Time was slowed down like in those old motion pictures.

I was running towards her screaming NOOOO!!!! I was running towards her with hands stretched out towards her car. She however didn’t flinch the least bit. Which made the situation even nuttier. I just sensed a Warrior within her fearless, and God that face was so, so, so......

(as I am blushing) Intoxicating. Even better Sexually entrancing. I truly believe even a woman herself could not stand up to it without being a love slave. Without feeling the worship feeling I had before. Things were serious now though. This was no laughing matter.

The horse was attempting to clear her hummer and all she did was over power me while this was happening. She was fearless, and I was scared for her. I found myself Screaming for her. I was not screaming for any ordinary person. No, I was screaming for someone who I worshipped a moment before. On its way down the horse’s front hind legs cleared her front windshield. Then sure enough to my amazement its back legs landed a good half foot right over her head. I looked at the horse in amazement. I still found myself running towards her as the horse took its first steps in the other direction. I was running towards her watching the beast trot away. My eyes were fixated on the horse.

Now let me regroup again and say this was awkward. I just went from a eerie feeling to fear of her, to complete worship(love), to absolute fear of her being hurt. But then something else happened. On came another fear. There I was again with another change. Things were happening so fast I wouldn’t have known it.

This fear was at the cause of me taking her eyes off of her again and onto the horse that had now passed.

While I was running towards her hummer watching the horse the truck had stopped. When I turned to look back at her it was as if the car was put in reverse and I missed it. I was close enough to be about 14 feet from it. AND right before I turned my gaze back to her, I heard the awful rumble of its engine as if to display her power and say keep away. It scared me how close by it sounded. I litterally jumped. Sure enough I stopped dead in my tracks in fear as my eyes met hers once again. Something in me feared this woman. She was more then just a stoic Warrior. She was pretty well built with a face that looked like it had been through 1000 battles unharmed. There was lots of muscle definition in her athletically and cute built arms.

I was as Afraid as they come though. This woman had made me scared shitless! Like the feeling a Bully gets when they get put in their place after one punch. They don’t know what’s coming next, but at the same time you can’t mind your own buisness. I was Thoughtless, bewildered(which I rarely am), and cowering. Of these three I did find myself. Strange enough this cowering at the hands of a woman was slightly erotic. I never would have accepeted it before. It never feels this way. I get angry when I am not in control. Yet her dominant presence of just being herself had me for the first time in my life liking this submissive side within me. It was sexy. Still, I was super afraid of this Goddess. She could have killed me swiftly and I may have liked it. My life was complete for some weird reason. It felt as if she wanted to conquer me. I was scared, it was as if she could have killed me right then and there with her stare alone. We stood deadlocked speechless for different reasons (I didn’t know hers). All that was heard in the midst of this intense moment was the cicadas over her cars engine. She was looking into my very soul. This sexy mistress of the night. Me on the other hand, I was so scared I could have cried. Here I was this big strong man being nearly reduced to tears at the very dominance of this Goddess.

This woman had me She was as stoic as they come. While I was at the other end of the spectrum. With all I was feeling I felt a gust of pure power rush into me. Only I was weak. As weak as a fearful deer in headlights. This power was coming from her. It was feminine, super sexy, and at the same time downright horror scene Scary. It was a riddle. A riddle in the sense of she was intruding in my mind, but I can not call it intrusion, it was as if she belonged there and knew it. Although that was not what was going through my head at the time. No, it was PURE, Undeniable, unstained, FEAR! I was broken beaten, defeated. It was humiliating to the 10th degree. And with her peering into my head she knew it was humiliating. She had me at her grasp. I was broken, beaten, destroyed. I always see myself as the dominant member of my marriage. Always. Dominant 24/7. That was the next thought that had finally filled my mind. I found myself with a quick flinch away due to embarrassment. I looked back and tried to pretend nothing had happened, but it was as if she read right through me again, opening a second embarrassment. I couldn’t hide the lie. I found myself staring at the ground humiliated as if I wasn’t good enough to even look at her. This was so humiliating. This was a pure symbol to her of me excepting defeat. Maybe even death (it wasn’t out of the realm of possibility at this point). She let me know it meant so much to her with a quick power thrust in my head. I could only look down at the floor. It was as if I had no control over my body and suddenly I didn’t. It was as if the whole purpose of her being there was to break me. It just felt that way inside. Like this was fate teaching me that this woman is so superior and I am there to give my absolute worship. To break the masculine inside of me, and to confess that this female is better then any male. Including my egotistical self. In the midst of the humiliation I could feel another worship spiritual orgasm building slowly within me. I totally surrendered. I was prepared or maybe just forced to accept the fate that this Goddess is going to throw at me. In other terms she was PWNING MY ASS!!!! :)

Suddenly I heard the car door Slam!!! But I dare not look up. No further gaze into those eyes. The humiliation would be to much to handle. I would surely cry or find unbearable fear from this Goddess. The one who has come to conquer my Mind, and who knows what else. Then no steps were to be found but I refused to look up. To afraid I said to myself. I then put my behind my back as if I was in bondage. I was unable to break them, and continued to stare down at my feet. I was afraid to see any part of this Goddess. I still did not know why I was so broken, but I was! I tried to speak the word Goddess, but my mouth couldn’t open.

Then I heard this thunderous female voice in my mind. It had the essence of a true Goddess. A knowledgeable, experienced, one! It said “Run!!!!", with a quick, medium, staccato. It sounded like the voice of the Goddess Athena mixed with the beauty of Aphrodite. Like the mighty warrior cry of a Jungle Goddess herself. That’s when I started to cry and try to run, but my body stood still. Something was happening. I couldn’t move. I tried to look up as my next reflex, but I couldn’t move my head at all. All I could do is look down at my New Balence shoes. I then tried to worship her verbally again but couldn’t. I knew this was her work and I was terrified. As a safety mechanism to mask the terror I started to try to talk to her as if she was reading my mind, but she wouldn’t awnser. I found myself sniffle twice ball up and as a grown man start to cry. I couldn’t believe it me crying at the hands of a woman.

I couldn’t hear her footsteps see her or anything. I couldn’t move my body I was totally controlled afraid she was going to kill me I was crying like a baby! There I stood crying, and whimpering, afraid. I cried, and Cried. Anticipating her coming. BUT 15 seconds went by and I still was crying terrified! Still no sound. No high heels. No shoes. No car engine. Only the crickets. Then I heard it again. RUN! This time she said it louder and with more anger. Pissed off. I nearly peed myself. I was so terrified and embarrassingly my jean shorts were starting to grow a buldge. I was worshipping her. Terrified. My body was honoring her with sexual humiliation. Absolutely petrified.

I stood there crying now around another 15 seconds hysterically. Now 30 seconds had gone by. There was her voice again. So loud in my head it shook my whole body. I heard it get even Angrier a full out command! RRRRUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!! Thus, came the exotic, sexy, beautiful female sound. Thundering into my mind!!!!!! It reminds me to this day of that of a Amazon Queen. A Tribal leader. Queen of the jungle herself. I still couldn’t move though. I stood there helpless weeping like a helpless slave!!!

And it was then the humiliation got even worse!! I was waiting for her just to kill me this time. Crying hysterically. Waiting for her to take my life, to finish me off once and for all. It was then my worst humiliation came. I started to wet myself right there in the road. And I knew she was watching. There i was crying and peeing right through my jean shorts. I was Crying while the hot liquid trickled down my warm body. While her essence was controlling my mind. There I was a grown ass man peeing his pants. Weeping with a boner at the same time. Worshipping her beauty. Unable to pick my head up off my feet. I heard her voice again in my head then. HaHaHaHaHa!!!! A high pitched laugh!! Almost foreign sounding. Most beautiful. This made my peeing sensation start to feel like a orgasm. It was so warm and exotic. It was ultimate humiliation mixed with worship. The Ultimate Surrender, the Ultimate Defeat!

Worshipping her beauty and power, and the feeling of her essence owning my body. That is what I felt. Crying like a baby. Considering this Goddess my mother, sexmate, conqueror, and destroyer.

My penis was so hard as I wet right through my jeans crying. I was so humiliated knowing she had caught me awaiting maybe death in the next few seconds. I was all wet. My peeing was coming to a end and it felt sensational. It was like being turned on, terrified and crying like a absolute slob. Snivelling, and weeping out loud a grown man reduced to tears by a Female!!! I was in fear of what is yet to come.

At this point I need to stop the story. I have a confession to make. This turns me on even to this day! I am not saying I am alive or with you on the earth, maybe I am sending this down from heaven for that matter. BUT, truth be told. The thought of this humiliation brings me to worship of this being. Even after knowing all she is about to finish me off.

Anyway, Ehem. This Goddess’ one foot started to just peek its way into my vision and it stopped. It mocked me saying you can’t run from me I am going to take you. I still couldn’t speak but for some reason was able to cry and stuff up my tears. There were here toes. She was barefoot, and she had pretty big feet. I would have said size 8 1/2 from the looks of it. Her toes were painted red and incredibly sexy. They were beautiful caucasian feet. There I was balling and crying and crying. I had just finished wetting myself and heard her laugh that otherworldly female laugh once again. Suddenly, she put her hand out to point at my boner. It was then my sniffling started to lessen. I felt like maybe she wouldn’t kill me. I guess somewhere in my mind she was letting me feel safe in her arms. I still felt super humiliated as I stood there all wet with my hands behind my back though. I felt like she wasn’t there to kill me. My cock stiffened up. Still wet with the urine that had run down my leg getting colder my sniffling and tears were slowing down and coming to a end. The storm was over and I was out of energy. Lost with a frown on my face from humiliation I found myself looking down into the ground. Not able to look up at this Goddess. Yet, despite the frown embarrassed from wetting myself and being turned on by her at the same time.

All of a Sudden all of my fear was coming to a end I felt safer in her grasp.

She had absolutely humiliated me! I heard her voice laugh again at my predicament. I was embarrassed turned on and my hands were still locked behind my back by her power. She proceeded to walk counter clockwise around me. After doing a full circle she stopped for a moment. Then she did another half circle. When she got behind me she pulled my hair violently back and I screamed like a bitch!!! Her voice came again in my mind. She said “YOU SCREAM LIKE A GIRLl!!” with a quick smirk at the end. That was yet another ultimate humiliation. She had taken my manhood. She said I was a lesser form of her. It felt like she was saying your manhood has been defeated. Male has fallen to female. The Superior Sex has WON!!! I was broken beaten, destroyed.

After those words I moaned with passion immediately. I felt so feminine. So broken. So enslasved. She had forced the masculine out of me and in a lesser imagine of my Goddess I became. I was still unable to talk. To afraid to even question her in my head. Now that she had pulled my hair my head was looking up at the sky. Then this absolute Goddess of Power and beauty breathed in my ear. It was such a powerful breath and the same tone I could hear in my head was now breathing in my ear at the same time. HAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh she breathed So strong and sexy. My Cock stood up on end. I was in absolute worship and it caused me moan like a little girl. I felt like a little girl underneath my dominant female Goddess. I felt like she was the best thing ever in the entire universe!!!

Then she paced slowly around to my other ear, and As she breathed I heard a exact replica of the Same HAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh!!!. It was right there I CAME. AND I CAME SO HARD IT WAS REDICULOUS OUT OF CONTROL UNDENIABLY THE BEST ORGASM I HAD EVER HAD.

My eyes rolled up and flickered around 3/4 closed while I moaned.

To this day the sexiest breath I have ever heard. I had another one of those spiritual orgasms at the same time. The best one yet. As I was coming I was moaning like a little girl “uhhh, auhhh auhhh, auhhh, auhhh, auhhh,” She sneered her nose in my ear as I was moaning as I was coming right in front of her! As my orgasm was coming near a end this time her power let me permit the one word at the very end. I then screamed “GOOOODDDDESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” at the top of my lungs. I was caught by surprise that she permitted my body to do so. And when I screamed it I screamed with all my strength, all my heart, and all my might!! With all of my Worship!!!

Then the orgasm and the scream came to a end. There was peaceful silence for a split second. There I was once again totally broken. Man I am telling you it was Awesome!!

I proved the ultimate worship and some of the most degrading humiliation for her. Yet even after my orgasm, after peeing my pants, and showing no struggle to fight my new Owner I wanted more of her.

And now to add to the humiliation to worship her more I had screamed her name. Atleast what I thought it was. I screamed it at the top of my lungs. She knew how whipped I was. Believe me she knew, just how Whipped I was. I knew so in my mind.

There I was now with her behind me. Standing there with my urine and cum all over me. I was unable to move my body due to her control. A creature that cried all his energy out and thought he was going to die!! YET NOW I FELT AWSOME!!! I felt like a little girl in her hands. A creature destined for greatness just by being in her presence.

It was without a shadow of a doubt the best I could ever feel.

At this point she made a light weaker feminine chuckle, and paced back to my first ear.

Then she spoke some soft words to me. Her exact words that she spoke in her heavenly voice. That Feminine, Amazonian voice those words were….

“My Pet, You have been defeated. I am going to break you even more. Even without mind control. Do not think you have given me any of these gifts that you feel you did. I took them. You can give me nothing. I own you Slave.” And in all embarrassment, I was hard again, humiliated, and feeling like a little girl. My face turned bright red in the presence of this supreme being as I blushed myself into the next chapter :P..........

As the story continues......

End of Part one!!!!