The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beauties and the Beast

Warning #1: This story contains adult sexual content, and should not be read by anyone under 21.

Warning #2: This story deal with mind/emotion control used for the purpose of sex. If any of this shit were possible in real life, it’d probably be highly unethical. And if you’re interested in trying this shit, you need help.

And now, on with the story...

Hi. Name’s Pete Wilder. I know, you’re staring at the hairy, bestial muzzle I call a face, and you’re probably thinking, “There’s no way in hell this freak could get girls.”

Well, if that’s what you’re thinking, I’ve got two words for you: You’re wrong.

I suppose this is the part where I tell you how I got this way. Once, I was a normal guy, with a fairly average life. Me and my roomie, Chrissie—that’s her over there, by the way, the blonde one—shared an apartment off-campus. We each paid our fair share of the rent, which was cheap enough.

One time Chrissie and I were working on a chemistry experiment. She accidentally knocked something over, and it spilled into something else. The next thing I remember was the explosion.

I awoke in the hospital. Chrissie was okay—she’d gotten out of the room in time—but I’d been a mess. I’d been cut by the glass, and I was covered with chemicals. She was glad to know I was alive.

“Good news, Mr. Wilder,” said the doctor as he walked in. “You’ve only received minor injuries. You should be out of here within a few days, if not hours.”

I nodded.

We were both proved wrong some hours later. My face started changing shape, becoming animal-like. I had a nose and jaw like a jungle cat and a brow like a gorilla. My hair also started growing like crazy, and my body became more muscular and anthropoid.

Of course, there were some benevolent effects, like my injuries healing faster than expected. I also developed great strength and agility, and my hearing, sight, and smell improved.

The most interesting happened when I was alone with one nurse, this cute Vietnamese, Kim Trang. “From what we can tell,” she told me, “the chemicals from the explosion seeped into your bloodstream through your wounds. They’re having some kind of mutagenic reaction on your bio-chemistry.”

“Oh, Christ,” I groaned. “I’m not gonna turn into some kind of hideous freak, am I? That’d be hell on what little social life I have, especially if my mind starts going too!”

“I hope not,” said Kim. “Because, you know...I kind of like the way you are.”

“Hmm?” I wondered.

“There’s something about you that makes me so hot...” Kim started saying. She started stripping out of her nurse’s uniform. “And your smell...mmm, you smell so good, like a real sexy cologne.” She stepped out of her skirt and undid her nurse’s blouse. That’s when I noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra.

She licked her lips as she gazed at me. “Mmm...I bet you’re a real hot stud.”

Suddenly, I heard footsteps. “Uh-oh! Kim, you’d better snap outta whatever you’re doin’,” I warned her. “I think the doctor’s coming.”

“What?” gasped Kim. She hastily got dressed. She had barely managed to tuck her blouse in when the doctor opened the curtain and asked, “Is everything all right?”

“Everything’s...fine, I guess,” I shrugged.

“Yeah, fine,” said Kim. Her face was all flushed, but I couldn’t tell if it was from horniness or embarrassment.

“I came to tell you that this...mutation is too unpredictable,” said the doctor. “Right now it seems to be at a ‘quiet’ stage. We can’t keep you here forever, so it might be best if you go back home. We have a blood sample, so we’ll call you if we discover anything.”

I went home and talked to Chrissie. After the initial shock, she recovered. “I guess it doesn’t really matter what you look like,” she said. “Just as long as you’re healthy and your mind remains the same.”

We kissed, at first platonicallly. Then we started getting turned on by the kissing. We started caressing each other, then fondling each other. Instinctively, we started taking our clothes off. Once we got naked, Chrissie started getting a blowjob. My cock started getting all hard and erect, as I got highly aroused. Then when I climaxed, she greedily drank down my cum, swallowing every last drop.

Then she got on her hands and knees. I couldn’t believe my cock was still hard! I got down on top of her, and my shaft penetrated her slit. I started fucking her doggie-style, driving her into an orgasm.

“Don’t—stop!” she gasped hungrily. Then she began to make animal noises. “Uh! Uh! Uh!” I started to get really turned on by now! We both started gasping for breath, then howled as we climaxed together.

When we were done, my dick had finally gone limp. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Over the next few days, I noticed something. Oh, I wasn’t further mutating—I wasn’t aware of any further changes, personally or through the hospital.

But Chrissie was changing. At first, after her job at the office she took to walking around the place with no pants on. I didn’t care much, one way or the other. When she started forgetting to put her shirt on, I didn’t mind that, either, as long as she wore clothes when she was outside.

But when she started forgetting to put her bra on...that I noticed.

There was another thing about her. Her boobs and buttocks were getting bigger each day. I figured whatever had happened to me was happening to Chrissie, too; in her case, it was making her more sexually appealing, giving her a figure like a porn star. She was horny all the time, too.

So I obliged her.

But still, I had to wonder:

This monster body of mine wasn’t exactly handsome, or even human-looking.

So WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?!?

Beauties and the Beast

A couple of days later, I got a visit from someone named Rebecca. She’d been an old high school friend of Chrissie, who usually referred to her as “Becky”. Becky was a little shocked to meet Chrissie, who was fully in the buff at the time, with oversized tits and ass.

It got worse. Ever since the day I’d mutated, not only had Chrissie’s body started changing, but her free will seemed to vanish every time she came home from her job as a secretary, making her a submissive slave. She was doing more and more of the work, and she started doing things like giving me back rubs and foot massages—though in my case they were probably more like “paw massages”—and, well, fucking my brains out.

According to Chrissie, Becky was a feminist. So it wasn’t much of a surprise that seeing her high school friend as a slave pissed her off, and it wasn’t much of a suprise either when Becky gave Chrissie this humongous lecture on “women’s rights” and “not having to take any male crap”. On her part, Chrissie kept saying things like, “But I like doing nice things for Pete! It makes him happy, and what makes him happy makes me happy!”

“You’re happy, all right—bughouse-happy!” Becky shot back. She stormed into the bedroom over to me and began to lay down the law. “Listen, you man—”

I gulped. “Wh...what is it?” I asked fearfully, preparing my ears for a full-on rant.

But that’s not what happened. Her eyes momentarily unfocused, and she stood there confused. “I forgot what I was gonna say...” she muttered. Then she asked, “Can you open the window? It’s kinda hot in here.”

I shrugged and opened the bedroom window. Then I turned to Becky—and paused. “Uhm...are you okay?”

Becky had started taking off her shirt. “This shirt’s too uncomfortable...gotta take it off.” Then, with the shirt on the floor, she started stroking her groin, while running her hands over her breasts. “God, I’m horny for some reason,” she complained, undoing the zipper on her pants.

“Wh...what’s happening to me?” she gasped, huskily, as she tore off her bra and panties. I could see her breasts start to grow and her hips widen, the same way Chrissie’s had.

“I...can’t...stop...fucking...myself,” she began to gasp as she masturbated uncontrollably. Suddenly, she started to have an orgasm, and screamed with ecstasy as she came all over the carpet.

“I’m gonna need to have that cleaned,” I muttered. Suddenly, Rebecca turned her mouth to me, undid my pants and started fellating my dick. I didn’t expect that, but I didn’t exactly resist, since it was turning me on. She had me all rigid in seconds!

Chrissie walked into the room. I freaked out and tried to explain. “Chrissie, wait!” I screamed. “It ain’t—”

“Oh, but it is, Pete,” said Chrissie happily. “Becky’s finding out how much fun you are, and what a studly cock you’ve got.”

Becky turned around and got my cock in her. Her vagina was like tight velvet, caressing my cock and getting me really wound up. Chrissie sauntered over to Becky and started caressing her friend’s now huge tits. She put her mouth against the left nipple, and sucked on it.

“Don’t stop,” Becky moaned. “Please, Chrissie, don’t stop.” She reached over and started rubbing Chrissie’s breasts.

Chrissie put her left hand on Becky’s right breast, and her right hand went where my cock was in Becky’s cleft. Two fingers gripped my dick and stroked, massaging also the pussy lips. Me and Becky were already about to have an orgasm, and we came shuddering, howling with lust.

Then we all got on the bed. This time my still hard dick penetrated Becky’s asshole, and Becky’s tongue licked Chrissie’s cunt. We built to another orgasm, and I spasmed as Becky and Chrissie both screamed with pleasure.

When it was over, Chrissie and Becky lay in each other’s arms. “Can I stay here for a while?” she asked.

I shrugged and said, “Sure.”

As the two of them drifted off to dreamland, I stared at them, still wondering what was going on.

Beauties and the Beast

I got the answer to my problem the next morning. Kim phoned while Chrissie and Becky were at their respective jobs.

“Pete?” asked Kim. “It’s Kim.”

“I’m glad you called,” I said. “Something weird’s been happening to me lately. It ain’t my body; it’s more like my sex life.”

“Oh?” She sounded genuinely interested.

“I look like the Wolfman’s cousin now,” I explained, “but for some reason, my sex life’s been improving instead of being shut down.”

I explained the situation, about what happened to Chrissie and Becky. “Now I’ve got two beautiful women, one a blonde, the other a redhead, and both seem willing to be my slaves for as long as I can ‘perform’, so to speak.”

“I know,” said Kim wearily.

“You do?” I wondered.

“Your test results came back,” she explained. “One of your mutations is that your body produces unnaturally strong sexual pheromones. The chemicals your body exudes cause women to become highly sexually aroused, and it also gives them a sense of well-being. They’ll want to be around you and do nice things for you. They’ll be competing for your sexual attention.”

“Are you saying I could look like Freddy Krueger, or the Predator, and as long as they can smell me, they want to get into my pants?” I exclaimed incredulously.

Kim laughed. “That’s one way of putting it. It also explains why I wanted in them a few weeks ago. Your pheromones also cause minor mutations in females, enhancing their sexual characteristics.”

She then got serious. “Another thing is, unfortunately, you’re no longer genetically compatible.”

“Huh?” I wondered. “You’re saying I’m impotent or something?”

“No,” she said plainly. “You’re obviously having plenty of successful sexual intercourse. You just can’t—how do I put this lightly?—breed. You won’t be able to have children.”

“Really?” I wondered. That was both god and bad. For one, I didn’t want to go through the old George Carlin routine of “I’m pregnant! You’re the father! I’m gonna kill all THREE of us!”

But on the other hand, I had a primal sense of worry. No kids meant nobody to carry on the Wilder name. No species, so to speak. That accident had me on the endangered species list, and I was in danger of becoming extinct!

But first things first. I first called Chrissie and explained the whole thing to her. She sounded bummed out. “Gee...does this mean we’re not really in love?”

“I don’t know the answer to that,” I confessed. “I just don’t think you should be a slave, no matter how much you may enjoy it.”

Sadly, Becky was all cynical about it. “I knew it!” she exclaimed hotly. “You had me and her under your control! You male chauvinist pig!”

“That’s not how it happened at all!” I yelled back, getting upset. Feminism is one thing, but Becky was being a jerk!

“You listen to me, you man—”

“No, you listen!”

“Shut the hellup!”

“No, God damn it, you shut up!”

“I don’t have to listen to this male bullshit!”

“It’s not bullshit, and yes you—hey, don’t hang up!”

But she did. I put the phone down and groaned. What the hell was I to do now? Not even Marvel Comics’ Spider-ManTM had this sort of fucking problem when he mutated! Or if he did, it wasn’t portrayed in a Code-approved comic!

Suddenly, I heard an explosion behind me. I ran to the window. A muscular amazon in skintights was shooting up property with an oversized gun.

“Where the fuck is the mutant?” she yelled. “I’m gonna blast him to pieces!”

I recognized her. It was the Annihilatrix! She was a member of the Human Race, a group of anti-mutant bigots. Speaking of Marvel fucking ComicsTM! This crazy bitch was straight out of the pages of fucking X-MenTM.

As much as I wanted to moralize, or “soapbox”, or whatever you want to call it, about why some people think they have the right to decide what the future of human evolution was, or to shoot up their neighbors on the basis of race/creed/what fucking ever, I didn’t have the time. I just knew I had to stop that psycho bitch.

I jumped out the window, crawled like an orangutan over the fire escape, and taunted, “Yo, she-bitch! You want me? You got me!”

She turned toward me, which obviously meant I’d gotten her attention. I leaped away before she could shoot.

“Stand still, you fucking animal!” she yelled. “Stand the fuck STILL!”

“Don’t think so, psycho woman,” I snapped. “Not when you’re going postal with a gun the size of the Bronx, blowing up shit and trying to kill everyone who happens to have some genetic quirks.”

“Skin color’s a fucking quirk!” she screamed. “You’re not human, asshole!”

“Lady, that’s starting to become a matter of opinion,” I sneered as I clung to the wall. “I don’t know what gives you the right to decide the fate of human evolution, or whatever’s up your ass, but I’m not gonna let you blow up the neighborhood just because I’m in it.”

Suddenly I noticed something. Becky and Chrissie had just driven their cars into the area, and their heads now stuck outside the drivers’ seats to watch the craziness that was happening. Becky was shocked, and Chrissie looked downright scared.

Then a Volkswagon pulled up and Kim leapt out. She was horrified, too.

“Get out of the fucking area!” I yelled, hoping they’d take the advice. Instead, they just stared.

Suddenly, the Annihilatrix blasted the wall above me. I fell to the ground, covered in rubble. My body began healing fast, though, and I managed to dig my way out with my superhuman strength and quickness. But I was stopped by the Annihilatrix’s gun.

I heard a noise. Several noises, in fact.

“Use your pheromones, Pete! It’s your only chance!"^G “Yeah, Pete, use your feral-thingies!”

“Just do it, already!”

Not one to argue with three beautiful (if currently non-endowed) women, I raised my arms over my head and exposed my armpits, hoping I stood upwind (or was that downwind?) from the Annihilatrix.

“No false moves, or—or I’ll...” She was becoming affected already. “Wh—what are you doing to me...?”

“Just letting a little love, if one can call it that, conquer hate,” I smirked.

I sensed that she couldn’t resist me now. If anything, she would do anything for me.

Beauties and the Beast

By the time I dragged the Annihilatrix to the cops, she had gone from hard-muscled to voluptuous, had the top of her very tight costume down, and was masturbating like crazy.

That was the closest thing to superheroic I had planned to do. What kind of superhero would I have made, anyway? All I’d do is steal some more hearts, not to mention pussies. And if anyone got a hold of my private life...

Ah screw it, I thought. I’ll burn that bridge when I get to it, or whatever the old chestnut is.

Right now all I wanted to do was go home, hit the sack, and not get up for a month.

When I got to the apartment, I saw that the door was opened. Aw, crap, I thought, not ANOTHER troublemaker?...

It turned out to be nothing of the sort. The lock hadn’t been forced; someone unlocked it with a key. But who the fuck had a key?...

Then I remembered. Chrissie. It figured. But why would she want to go back in, when she knew what happened to her mind every time she got home to that apartment, as pheromone-laden as the atmosphere was? Perhaps, though, it wasn’t so bad; I’d had the rug cleaned, I’d left the bedroom window open, I’d taken showers. Maybe that’d reduced the effects. Still, as powerful as my pheromones had been in person, I just didn’t know.

With my enhanced sense of hearing, I could make out whispering and giggles, as furniture was being moved around. It sounded like Chrissie wasn’t alone; there were two others. And my equally augmented sense of smell told me that the musk of my own sexy aroma had been mingled with several other perfumes.

I knocked on the bedroom door tentatively. “Uhm, you ladies OK?”

“We’re fine, Pete,” said Kim’s voice.

“Yeah, come on in,” added Becky’s voice.

Kim...and Becky? Curious, I opened the door, stepped in—and felt my jaw drop.

The room looked like a slumber party with cushions everywhere. Kim was wearing only a bolero jacket. Chrissie was wearing what looked like a harem veil. And Becky was completely naked. They lounged on piles of cushions, smiling at me.

“What the hell?!” I wondered. “What’s going on?”

“Well, Pete, or perhaps you’d rather I’d call you ‘master’,” said Becky with what sounded like some amusement, “after we saw you fighting that Annihilatrix bitch, we got so worried about your health and safety that...well, that is...”

“We realized that not all of our reactions and feelings were pheromone-inspired,” explained Kim with a shrug.

“We realized that we care about you, Pete,” said Chrissie. “We really do love you.”

“So you’re gonna be my harem anyway?” I asked, surprised.

“Only because it’s our decision,” said Becky. “Is it what you want?”

I realized that it was. “Yeah.”

“So come down here,” said Kim, and my harem gently pulled me to the floor. I got out of my clothes, and let Kim run her hands all over my body. She stroked and licked my penis till it went erect, then ran the shaft between her breasts before crawling up to mount it.

Becky and Chrissie crawled into a sixty-nine position, with Chrissie on top, and began eating each other out, deftly manipulating each other with their tongues and hands. My hips made circular motions, then easy in-and-out motions, as I rode Kim. The room filled with screams of pleasure, as we all reached orgasm together.

So, that’s the way it’s been ever since. Every day, Chrissie, Becky, and Kim go back to their regular jobs, and I try to find a job that’ll take a mutant like me. And every night, we all come back home stressed out from our jobs and help to alleviate each other’s stress (if you know what I mean, and I think you do).

I don’t know if I’ll ever get into the superhero business; who ever heard of a polygamous “hero”? Besides, it’s hard enough being accepted as it is, with my bestial appearance.

What’s that, cute stuff? What’s that you’re saying? You’ve been thinking about how happy and contented the girls are, being like this (you wanted to call them “my slaves”, didn’t you?), and you wish you could be as happy as they are?

Well, maybe I can fix that, you beautiful thing you. Come here and let’s see if I can...

THE END