The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beach therapy:

When the quiet of Tanya’s day is broken by a spoilt little rich girl, there’s only one thing she can do.

It had been a bad week for Emma. First she’d broken a fingernail when she’d been getting out of her new Ferrari. Next her father had found out about her fling with the pool boy, subsequently threatening to cut off her allowance and, gasp, send her out to get a job. After that she’d been told that the drawings she’d done for Art College weren’t ‘quite good enough,’ as if that bitch of a teacher knew the first thing about decent design. And finally, to top off a really terrible couple of days, she was being forced to look after her idiotic father’s sister’s youngest daughter for a few days.

At Cassandra’s, or Cass as she repeatedly said she preferred, insistence, Emma had been to a number of LA’s less salubrious institutions, most notably, and she still cringed at the memory, Disney Land... Thank God no one had seen her! But perhaps they had and were just waiting for the perfect moment to spring the surprise...! The thought of one of Beverly Hill’s richest young women caught slumming it in the mass marketed home of that bloody mouse was enough to chill Emma’s blood despite the heat of the day.

She’d come to the beach resort of the Los Angeles Country Club, which had its own private stretch of sand near an artificial lake on the shores of the Pacific ocean. The idea of swimming in that filthy salt water was too much for the LACC’s clientele to stomach, hence the extraordinary project to create a ‘pure’ area for the city’s elite. Emma drove herself into her father’s parking space at the front of the resort and emerged for a day of sun.

Fortunately Cassandra was occupied buying some hideous ball gown with her mother. Emma hadn’t even bothered to ask what establishments they’d be frequenting. She already knew that Cassandra’s tastes and means could barely run to a frock from the Beverly Hills boutiques that she patronized. Still, it got the girl out of her hair for a while and allowed her to brush up on her tan, which had suffered for the fortnight she’d spent skiing on a glacier in Switzerland.

Entering the club’s extravagant foyer Emma was surprised to find the area deserted. Looking at her watch she realised it was barely twelve... Why she should be waking up at that time of day, not driving herself away from her own house to avoid some bratty relative. Still, her father didn’t pay a six figure sum to the club so that Emma would be forced to wait. She strode to the main reception desk and indelicately smashed her hand on the bell there repeatedly.

The ringing went on for some time. What Emma had forgotten was that it was a Sunday and the LACC only ran a skeleton service on that day. Its clientele were nearly always occupied till mid afternoon at the death of the week, usually in their country houses or displaying false piety in whichever church was fashionable at the time. However, the main building of the LACC was not totally abandoned.

Tanya Covington, a sometime Buddhist, emerged from the members’ changing area having thrown on the nearest items to hand: a maid’s uniform which had been accidentally left behind by a Latino woman who liked to use the quiet time on Sundays to go swimming in a remote corner of the LACC’s artificial lake. The maid went on to be discovered, get fired, get a better paid job, use that employment to work through college, emerge with a degree in business and get taken on by one of the largest accountancy firms in LA. So it wasn’t all bad news that she couldn’t find the uniform later.

Emerging into the lobby of the club, Tanya wondered what all the noise was about. She liked coming to the LACC whenever there was a good chance she wouldn’t have to meet any of its other members. Despite being the denizen of the richest, most elitist and snobbish people in practically all the world the place was not without its redeeming features, most notably: an excellent library that would rival some university facilities, tennis courts which had three different types of surface and other features that justified, to an extent, the club’s exorbitant fees, not to mention access to quiet, private rooms where business on a global scale was conducted. Tanya was the key, for many of the largest firms in the world, to the untapped markets of China and the East and she preferred to work one on one, for reasons that needn’t be gone into.

“About time,” fumed Emma, seeing the Thai multimillionaire and assuming her to be an employee, “I’ve been waiting for hours.” Tanya looked at the society girl with a somewhat surprised expression.

“Well get to it,” steamed the nineteen year old, “I haven’t got all day.” The businesswoman was lost for words until she remembered the uniform she was wearing. An explanation presented itself: she’d been mistaken for a Latino maid! All she’d done was pick up the nearest clothes in the changing room, rather than dig her own business suit from out of its locker. She even had her bikini on underneath! Incensed by the suggestion that she was both a maid and from Mexico, Tanya prepared to give the arrogant child in front of her a piece of her mind, but a second, more delicious thought quickly supplanted that idea.

“Why yes miss,” she purred submissively, “What can I do for you?”

“That’s better,” replied the daughter of one of the richest men in the US, “I want to go for a swim and then have some time in the sun. I need to work on my tan.” Tanya looked at the girl’s golden brown skin. The only work she needed to do involved learning a bit about life on the other side of the tracks. However, for her plan to work, Tanya repressed all outward emotions of impatience, sarcasm and irony.

“Do you have a bathing costume, miss?” she asked, already anticipating the answer. Emma looked momentarily thrown. She’d driven out of her house so fast to get away from that awful cousin and her leeching mother that she’d forgotten to bring her recently purchased Yves Saint Lauren two piece swimsuit.

“No,” she replied. Tanya smiled. Externally she was as an employee ready to help. Internally she was as a predator seeing her prey walking into a trap.

“We have a selection of swimming costumes available, miss. If you wish to select one I would be happy to lend it to you.” Emma’s haughtiness could never allow her to have anything other than the best.

“I don’t want any second hand lost property,” she scolded. Tanya waved her hands, trying to placate the disgruntled girl.

“Oh no, miss, the club policy is to throw out all used garments should they not be claimed within three days. Everything we offer is totally new.” That appeased Emma’s concerns, but she wasn’t going to be dressed by some Mexican immigrant.

“I would like to see the selection,” she told Tanya. The Thai woman smiled helpfully.

“Why of course, miss, why don’t you retire to the changing rooms and I shall bring some samples along forthwith.” Emma failed to see anything in the maid’s language, demeanour, ill fitting clothes or lack of footwear to warn her that something might be amiss. She walked through to the changing rooms and undressed down to her bra and panties. Looking around for a dressing gown, Emma was surprised to find none. They hadn’t been put out by that time.

However, the product of one of the finest boarding schools in America was not to be fazed by such a problem. She was very happy in her toned, bronzed body and large, firm breasts and secretly got a thrill any time she thought anyone was viewing them. Being half naked in the changing rooms of her club actually attracted Emma’s exhibitionist streak.

She was tall, a little less than six feet, and possessed the baby blue eyes that her father was so famous for. Her body was toned but not muscled and her breasts strained against their bra, picked a size too small deliberately. Emma’s hair was expensively done and currently had the remnants of her spring cut: the mousy brown roots beginning to show beneath the dry sand colour she’d selected to complement her tan.

Emma made her way out of the cubical and waited in the mirrored antechamber where the women of the club could view themselves from any angle, the better for them to see their imperfections and subscribe to more of the LACC’s expensive fitness regimes. Emma saw not a single thing wrong with herself. Sitting down opposite the entrance she waited for the maid to return.

Slowly the door swung inwards. Whereas before the Latino woman had been simply a maid, now she was a stunning beauty, wearing nothing but a strange two piece combination covered in black and white spirals. Emma was most surprised. She hadn’t seen anyone else in the club and would certainly have noticed this woman, if only as a girl will notice any rival. However, advancing into the middle of the room, the woman slowly twirled round and looked at Emma as if to ask her approval, dropping the maid’s uniform she’d been carrying to one side.

“This is our latest range of swimwear which has come straight from the Far East,” said Tanya, moving around with a swing of her hips, the better to get her target focussed entirely on the material of her bikini. “It is made of two synthetic compounds with a texture identical to that of silk, though one is reflective while the other absorptive of light.” Sure enough, the material of Tanya’s bikini top and bottoms seemed to both dazzle and daze Emma as she looked at it. The black rings seemed sparkly and the light glinted off them in a funny way, while the white circles were matt, making it hard to focus on them. Emma felt the slight twinges of... almost a headache as she stared at the woman in front of her. Tanya moved closer, maintaining the swinging of her hips and twirls round.

“As you can see, this costume is perfect to get people to look at you, the shiny black attracts your attention while the duller white pulls you in deep, so that you can’t stop looking at it,” the Thai woman moved even closer, “So that your eyes feel tired from staring at it, at my breasts... at my pussy.” Tanya was now swinging her whole body from one side to the other like a snake. Emma could barely hear what was being said. There had been something about the last few words that somehow troubled her. She decided to concentrate on what the woman in front of her was saying, to make sure she didn’t miss anything. Her eyes remained fixed on the material. Tanya was within a couple of feet of her.

“That’s right,” continued the Thai woman, “Keep looking at the bikini, miss, it’s beautiful, like you... and you like looking at beautiful things... It’s so hard to keep staring at the top, though, isn’t it? Your eyes feel so heavy, they just want to drop down... with your head... Look lower...” With the instruction, Emma felt her head drop and her eyes focus on the new light and dark object twinkling in front of her. Tanya moved closer still and really put the swing into her hips. The hypnotic material of the bikini was sucking in the young, spoilt girl, just as Tanya hoped it would. Her design seemed to be a success.

“Just keep looking, miss, keep focussing on the bottom of my bikini...” she cooed hypnotically into the young girl’s mind, “It’s so bright and shiny that you can’t look away, but so plain and dull you feel yourself getting sucked in... pulled in... like you’re falling asleep...” Emma’s head actually moved forwards she was so absorbed by the beautiful, sexy sight in front of her. Tanya maintained the swirling movements of her hips... the girl was going right under. She placed her hands gently on Emma’s shoulders and began to swing her pussy slower... more sensually... the better to slow the entranced girl’s thoughts.

“That’s right, miss, it’s just so bright and absorbing... you can’t look anywhere else... anywhere, but at my pussy... the maid’s pussy... It’s just so beautiful... you want to submit to it, release yourself to it... you’re going to have to give in to it, let yourself be sucked into it entirely... become hypnotised...” Somewhere in Emma’s mind that phrase struck a very negative chord, but she was already too entranced to rouse herself from her stupor. Tanya continued her induction.

“You know that you are becoming hypnotised, miss... you know that my pussy is hypnotising you... it feels so good to let go, miss, to give in to it... submit to it... let your desire for it overwhelm you, fill your body, your breasts... your own pussy...” Emma gasped softly as her arousal sprung up like a fire within her. She’d never really been turned on by sex before, not like this. It had always been something she did because of peer pressure or, like the pool boy, to fulfil an inexplicable desire to annoy her parents. Now, in the rapidly tiring parts of her free mind, all she wanted was to be allowed to feel this sensation more. Tanya noticed the reaction.

“That’s right, miss, you’re feeling so aroused... you know that my pussy is doing this to you, that you can’t resist it... give in to it, miss... let yourself go and the feeling can last forever... just let yourself... be... hypnotised...” The last of Emma’s resistance fled her mind in the face of her arousal... arousal stimulated by another woman. She submitted to the shiny, sexy body in front of her entirely. Tanya smiled to herself at a difficult job well done. It was sometimes quite tough to ensnare society girls... they were so arrogant it was hard to get them to focus on anything for long enough! However, the new bikini was most effective. Now it was time for information and a few, crisp instructions.

“Miss?” asked Tanya, “What is your name?”

“Emma Parker-Moore,” came the slow reply. Tanya considered that. This wasn’t just any old society girl... this was the society girl! Internationally famous for being little more than an idle layabout... Tanya would have to be careful. Emma’s father wouldn’t be slow to take retribution if he found that his daughter had somehow been brainwashed.

“Ok, Emma, tell me how you feel?” asked the Thai hypnotist. Perhaps there were some feelings there she could use.

“I feel... hot,” was the answer.

“Where do you feel that heat?”

“All over... in my breasts... in... down... there...” It was as good as Tanya could hope. Despite being told it was a woman making her feel like that, Emma had still responded by becoming sexually excited. That made the subsequent instructions much more likely to be obeyed.

“That’s good, Emma. That feeling is lesbian desire. It makes you so hot that the only thing which can cool you down is to make love to another woman. Do you want to make love to another woman, Emma?” asked Tanya, confident in the answer.

“Yes...” replied the girl, the word hissed as her body sought to contain its new craving.

“Ok Emma,” continued Tanya, “When you hear me and only me say the words: ‘Would you like to see my bikini?’ you will slowly count to ten in your head and re-enter this hypnotic state. When I say the words: ‘Wake up please, Emma,’ you will slowly count down from ten in your head and awaken. When you are asleep, in these hypnotic trances, you will not remember anything that has happened. However, you will recall in your subconscious these wonderful feelings you are experiencing and any of my commands given to you during the time you are hypnotised. Do you understand?”

“Yes...” Tanya smiled to herself, licking her lips and feeling her taunt nipples.

“In that case,” she finished, “When you see me or any other woman who you find attractive, you will feel your lesbian desire for them. You will not overtly show it but will endeavour to seduce them in a private place. If you succeed in seducing them, you will be a generous and kind lover. In fact, from now on you will also feel more inclined to be generous and kind to other people. Now: wake up please, Emma.” Slowly the girl returned to consciousness.

The first thing Emma felt was slightly weird: what had just happened? There was a sensation of time having passed, but she didn’t remember anything occurring. She looked at the maid in front of her. Why was she wearing such a revealing outfit? The answer came to her in flash. She was at her country club, she’d forgotten her swimsuit and this woman was modelling one for her.

Looking at the person in front of her, Emma felt a stirring deep inside her... this woman was very... desirable! She tried to suppress the sensation, but it wouldn’t go away. What was she to do? Another answer arrived: take her to a private place and try and seduce her. Emma looked around. The changing room seemed to be a fairly private place. That thought caused her to lick her lips. Deep inside of her something tried to say she wasn’t into girls, but it was quickly overrun by her lesbian desire. She had to seduce this woman and fast, or she’d burst! But how?

“Excuse me, miss,” asked Emma tentatively, “Do you have one of those bikinis in my size? I’d like to try it on.” Tanya smiled and told the girl that she had a spare one in her locker. Turning to the cabinet, Tanya opened up the unlocked container, shoved the maid’s uniform that was nearby inside and removed the spare bikini she had in case the one she was wearing got wet... the difference in the shininess and dullness became more pronounced if water got on the material, making any person looking at it feel nauseous rather than entranced. Tanya handed the bikini to Emma who took it, slightly hesitantly, though she didn’t think to wonder why the maid might use the clients’ lockers.

“I’ll, err... just go and put it on,” she stammered nervously. Tanya realised that the girl probably had no idea how to seduce someone, particularly a woman. She was considering taking the offensive when she heard a tentative knock on the door to the changing rooms! Who could that possibly be?

“Who is it?” called out Tanya.

“Err... hi, it’s, err... Cass, err... Cassandra!” So it was three people with the same name...? Regardless, it seemed that Tanya was to be frustrated. She clicked her tongue in annoyance, wondering how to effect another meeting with Emma, when the girl stuck her head out past the door of the cabinet.

“Is that Cassandra?” she asked furtively. Tanya nodded, confused.

“Oh God,” said Emma, “She mush have found out I was here! That girl just won’t leave me alone. She’s like a puppy dog!” A thought came to Tanya.

“Is she pretty?” Emma snorted.

“Hah! I guess, but all she wants to do is go to Disney Land and museums and stuff. She’s a nightmare!” Tanya, who had a lot of time for museums and found a certain guilty pleasure on Disney Land’s roller coasters, decided that if Cass or Cassandra or whatever she was called liked Emma, there was a chance that she, Tanya, could have her cake and eat it too.

“Come right in!” she called out. Emma desperately mugged that this was a bad idea but quickly retired back into her cabinet as the entrance swung open. In walked a fresh faced, blonde, blue eyed, all American girl who was just to die for! She had a much more shapely body than the somewhat angular Emma, whose workout aesthetic meant she had less than 1% body fat, but her breasts seemed to fill out in much the same way, just as her lightly freckled face bore witness to her innocence and youthfulness, though she was only a year younger than her cousin. Her skin had a similar honeyed look as Emma’s, just as her eyes were the same brilliant blue. Tanya idly wondered whether those features ran in the family.

“Hi,” said the girl, somewhat concernedly... she wasn’t sure she was allowed into the club in the first place and now she was being presented with the sight of a very attractive, foreign looking women dressed in a bikini!

“I’m, err... looking for my cousin Emma. Her mom said she’d be here.”

“Why sure she is,” replied Tanya with a smile that was less than innocent, “She’s just getting changed in there,” she indicated the cabinet. Inside it Emma cursed quietly. Cass’ face lit up upon hearing her ‘friend’s’ voice.

“Hey, Emma,” she called out, “We finished early so mom said I should come and meet you. I got here in a taxi and there was no one out front so I came looking in here. This sure is a swell place!” The exuberance and happiness was exactly the sort of thing that would drive a spoilt cynic like Emma up the wall, Tanya realised. But now that she’d been... awakened, as Tanya liked to think of it, perhaps she’d be more receptive to her relative? The Thai hypnotist turned to Cass.

“Tell me, Cassandra, do you want to go swimming with Emma?” Surprised to be addressed by the stranger, the young woman smiled gushingly and said she would.

“Do you have a swimsuit?” asked the Thai woman. Cass’ face fell. Of course she didn’t. Tanya smiled once more.

“Well as soon as Emma comes out I’ll go and find you a swim suit.” Cass’ face sprung up again.

“Gee thanks! That would be really kind, Miss...?” Tanya smiled.

“Covington,” the door of the cabinet opened, “I’ll be right back,” finished Tanya. She made to leave but observed Emma’s face in the mirror. It went from annoyance to realisation to fear to calculation in the space of ten seconds. That was what the Thai hypnotist had expected. Cassandra’s expression was somewhat surprising, however. Seeing her incredibly attractive cousin, the poorer relative’s face turned shocked. Tanya had seen that expression a thousand times before... it was latent desire! She smiled to herself.

‘Five minutes ought to do it,’ she thought triumphantly. She went to the lost property area, somewhat conscious of the fact she was only wearing her swimsuit, and found a skimpy blue bikini that would look just adorable on Cass. The time ticked by slowly. Finally, after barely three minutes, Tanya could resist no longer. She went back to the changing rooms and knocked heavily on the door, slowly counting to five before walking in.Both Emma and Cass had the furtive and ruffled look of two people who’d been caught doing something illicit. Tanya breezed in as if nothing was wrong.

“I found you a bikini,” she told the younger relative, who was almost hyperventilating. Tanya handed the thin material to the girl and smiled at her.

“Why don’t you put it on now?” she asked. Cassandra nodded dumbly and walked into the cabinet, sharing a furtive look with Emma as she went. Tanya smiled at the older girl, who was also having trouble controlling her breathing. Her nipples were standing out proudly against the bikini top she’d borrowed from Tanya. The Thai woman smiled at her conquest sexily. She walked up to her and leaned in close... so close that Emma shivered with her sexually desire.

“Perhaps I can be of assistance?” she asked and lent forwards to kiss the side of Emma’s neck. The girl moaned loudly, her lesbian desire now running at double speed! Tanya placed a hand over the girl’s mouth and leant close to her ear.

“Here’s what we’re going to do,” she said.

When Cassandra emerged it was somewhat sheepishly. This was due to her skimpy bikini, the sounds she’d heard when she’d been changing and the state of her own nipples, which were rock hard! She found Emma and Tanya standing a little way apart from one another in the middle of the room. Cass’ heart dropped. She’d never be able to get Emma to kiss her again with this other woman in the room... How wrong she was.

Tanya slowly walked over to the blonde, swinging her hips in a way that should’ve been illegal. Cassandra was paralysed, feeling the heat between her legs grow with every step this strange, beautiful person took. The Thai woman walked up to Cass and simply placed a kiss on her lips. The blonde pulled back slightly, her eyes wide in disbelief. Tanya leaned back and smiled.

“What you two girls need is a nice chaperone.” Emma, following Tanya’s instructions, moved forwards at this point and placed one of her hands against the soft material of her cousin’s bikini top, right over the nipple. At that moment Cassandra was lost. She moaned with all the pent up arousal of spending a week of sexual frustration with the cousin she loved so much. If having Emma meant having Ms Covington, who was she to argue?

The Thai hypnotist moved in close and pulled Cassandra against her, rubbing her hands over the girl’s young body. Emma, her desire burning like wild fire, got involved to, kissing and licking her cousin on the back of her neck while rubbing her breasts against Cass’ back. Totally overcome by the dreamlike emotions running through her, the young girl offered no resistance when Tanya slowly pulled her down to the thick, soft, carpeted floor of the changing room.

Gently pulling the string of Cass’ bikini top on one side, the Thai woman delicately teased the soft material away from the girl’s throbbing nipple, Emma doing the same with the other side. Cassandra was already so turned on that she almost came the first time her nipples were kissed, by Tanya and Emma simultaneously. Using all her skill Tanya seduced the young cousin totally to lesbianism, while Emma, obeying the instructions the Thai hypnotist had given her, provided an object lesson in love making.

Cassandra felt her breast get suckled and aroused to the point of explosion. Every sensation was running right down to the depths of her most intimate area, a place no one had ever touched. Both Tanya and Emma did so now, gently untying the pliant material of the bikini bottoms and revealing Cass’ sex to the world. She barely had time to register what was happening before the awesome sensations of feeling the Thai woman stimulate her clit, while her cousin kissed and rubbed both her nipples, sent her over the edge.

With a tumultuous scream, the young girl felt the extraordinary pleasure of her first orgasm, a sensation further heightened by the second and third arriving in quick succession. But it wasn’t over. Pushing Emma onto her back, Tanya led Cass to her cousin’s softest areas. The lovemaking lasted almost an hour.

By the end both girls were totally spent. Cassandra offered little resistance to Tanya’s hypnotic skills. She woke up to find herself and Emma alone, in the changing room of Emma’s country club. They were both wearing a strange black and white bikini combination, but neither thought anything about it. All they thought about was the extreme affection they suddenly felt for each other. They spent an hour making love, each surprised at the skill of the other. When if finally seemed prudent to go they dressed in their clothes, which were hung up inside two lockers side by side, and made to leave... but something was nagging at Emma.

“I had the weirdest dream,” she said. Cass looked at her lover with a look of surprise.

“What was it?” she asked.

“I dreamt that a beautiful, dark skinned woman came and introduced us and, when she did, I suddenly saw you for the first time... how beautiful you are... how much I wanted you.” She blushed at the account but Cass looked at her strangely.

“I had a dream about a foreign woman too...” she said. Emma looked amazed.

“Really, what happened?”

“She made me see that my love for you was not some terrible thing to be repressed... that if I could show you how much I cared you wouldn’t banish me forever...” Now it was Cass’ turn to blush but Emma raised her cousin’s chin and looked her in the eye.

“Whoever she was, she’s shown me that I love you, Cass.” She kissed the girl passionately and Cassandra returned it. When they broke away the younger girl leaned back and looked into her lover’s eyes.

“I love you too, Emma.” They kissed once more and departed, maintaining a covert affair for many years without their parents’ knowledge. Sitting in the club and watching them go, Tanya smiled to herself as she sat in her blue bikini in the sun. It had been a fun day. She looked away, closing her eyes.

If Tanya hadn’t been filled by the warm haze of post-orgasm bliss she would have noticed the surreptitious footsteps behind her... the somewhat moist padding of an LACC employee, dressed in her own skimpy bikini, desperately trying to get back to the lady’s changing room before this unexpected member discovered her uniform. In the end, however, it was probably better that she didn’t find it!

THE END