The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this...

This story is an October 2003 revision copyright © by

Author’s Note: Boris Ludmenkov gave me permission to write this story in the ‘May I Show You Something’s’ universe. His story sparked ‘Beach Babes’ and although you could read this story as a stand-alone, I highly recommend you read Boris’s story.

Beach Babes

by JR Parz

I.

Heather and Jade had just finished up their freshman year at Penn State and life couldn’t have been any sweeter for the two young college co-eds... Especially since their rich parents spoiled them with a vacation down in Boca Raton, Florida.

Heather was the wilder of the two... epitomizing the term ‘beach babe’. She had long blonde hair, sky blue eyes, sported a killer tan all over her curvaceous body to include her rather large boobs. Jade, on the other hand, was naturally dark due to her Greek heritage, possessed emerald green eyes and wore her jet-black hair short and very ‘chic’ like. She had a sleeker look and small breasts.

It wasn’t an especially hot day, but it was humid and the beach was already swarming with activity. Heather giggled as she walked; taking in every admiring glance that came her way while Jade was too preoccupied with finding an open spot to notice.

They did find a spot about one hundred yards down the beach and it was then that Heather mumbled, “Oh...darn”.

“What is it” Jade asked.

“I left the suntan lotion in the back seat of the car,” Heather whined.

“How could you forget something like that?” Jade asked, rolling her eyes.

“It must be the blonde in me,” Heather giggled, adding, “I’ll run back up to the car and get it”.

“Please don’t run, Heather... you know those boobs bounce out of control from walking, never mind running,” Jade responded with a grin.

Heather giggled again... loving her Double ‘Ds’ and especially loved how they bounced up and down with every movement.

II.

Heather was about halfway up the beach when she bumped into someone... knocking the person down. She had been looking at a stud to her left and hadn’t been paying attention.

“Oh... I’m so sorry,” she stated to the skinny looking guy that was sprawled out before her.

“Don’t worry that pretty head of yours,” the guy replied with a smile, quickly picking himself up and adding, “In fact, you can bump into me with those, anytime”.

Heather giggled when she realized the guy was talking about her boobs... and just as she was about to walk around him, he asked...

“Before you go... may I show you something?”

“Sure,” she responded, thinking it was the least she could do given she knocked him down.

The guy proceeded to hand her a card with a big red letter ‘A’ on it... and when she flipped it over to look at it she thought maybe that it was joke... but just as quick she suddenly felt strange and experienced a shifting of some sort... and now looking at the card became the most important thing she had ever done.

She wasn’t sure how long she stared at the card... but when the guy took it away from her; she felt a sudden loss and wished that she could have it back.

“So, what’s your name, beautiful?” The guy asked her, smiling.

“Heather,” she replied, twirling her hair with a bashful smile. She couldn’t get over how strange she felt.

“Are you here alone?”

“Nope... My girlfriend is here with me,” she responded... wondering what it was about this guy that seemed different.

“Your platonic girlfriend or your lover girlfriend?” the guy asked.

“Look mister, I’m not gay and Jade isn’t either,” she snapped, hating how guys were always assuming that Jade and her were lovers.

“Jade... hmmm... she has a pretty name... Is she as beautiful as you are?”

“She’s very pretty,” she replied, blushing at how quickly she admitted this and strangely she felt compelled to elaborate... “We look very different, though... She’s slim with short black hair... small on top and has Jessica Alba lips,” she added.

The guy smiled at her.

“Well... It was nice meeting you but I really have to go,” she suddenly declared but didn’t make a move to leave.

“You don’t want to leave, do you?” the guy asked.

“I... I guess not,” she whispered in response.

“Incidentally, I just love those big beautiful boobs of yours,” he added.

She blushed when the guy’s eyes left her face to gawk at her chest.

“I’m happy that your girlfriend is as pretty as you are because it’ll make things easier,” he stated.

“I don’t understand,” she responded, confused... and as she was about to ask him what he meant by that he raised his hand for her to be quiet.

“You know, Heather... I bet while we’ve been talking that you’re finding me more pleasant to be with... aren’t you?” the guy asked.

“I suppose so,” she replied, smiling.

“I bet you’re suddenly finding me incredibly attractive and are wishing to have sex with me, huh?”

At first Heather giggled thinking that this guy was nice and all... but there was no way that she wanted to have... and then it HIT! As if someone just threw a switch on, she started to see this guy in a brand new light, followed by various images of them fucking! Never had she felt ‘more’ hornier and wet in all her life... and now she wanted him to fuck her!

“Ah, yes... I just love watching the transformation,” the guy remarked, adding, “Incidentally, where were you headed?”

“I forgot my suntan lotion and was on my way back to the car to get it,” she replied, smiling bashfully with downcast eyes.

“How could you... never mind,” he replied, adding, “I have some lotion, wait here”.

Heather smiled as she did as she was told, watching the guy walk down to his blanket... pull a bottle out of his bag... and was that another card? She felt all fluttery inside at the prospect and when he returned she asked, “Is that another card?”

“No, Heather... Same card I showed you earlier and I want you to show it to your girlfriend, okay?” the guy asked with a grin.

“Okay,” she replied, beaming... thinking that Jade would love to see the card.

“Great... Lead the way”.

III.

“Hi Jade! Would you believe my luck? This cute guy is loaning us his suntan lotion”.

Jade had been day dreaming and was momentarily startled at Heather’s sudden appearance.

“Oh... that’s nice,” she stammered... giving the guy a glance.

“Hi Jade... Heather told me how beautiful you are...and I’m pleased to say she didn’t exaggerate,” the guy greeted her with a smile.

Immediately, she was taken aback and wondered what Heather was thinking of. “Thank you,” she responded, but only to be polite.

“Jade, I want you to look at this...” Heather stated, kneeling down in front of her to hand her a card.

Without thinking, she took the card that had a big red letter ‘A’ on the front and turned it over... and quite suddenly she felt a strange lassitude wash over her and realized that staring at this card was the single most important thing that she could do.

She wasn’t sure how long she stared at the card, but she vaguely heard Michael tell Heather that she’d been looking at it long enough Heather... and the next thing she knew Jade was taking it away from her and handing the card back to Michael. Strangely, she felt a sudden loss at not looking at the card and wished she could look at it again.

“Heather, have Jade stay here and quietly wait until I’m done talking to you,” the guy stated.

Jade was about to ask what was going on but before she could get up, Heather gestured for her to be quiet and pointed at the blanket and told her to stay put. This was too much! How dare she treat her like some child, but strangely she couldn’t move! And when she went to ask what was going on, she also found that she couldn’t talk!

She looked over at Heather and could tell her friend was enamored with this guy, but for the life of her she didn’t know why! No matter how hard she tried to get up... she couldn’t... and not a word came out of her mouth. She watched as Heather giggled like some love struck high school girl and she wished she could hear what they were saying!

Then she saw Heather kiss the guy, and the guy responded by grabbing her ass and pressing her tightly against his body! Why Heather was allowing this out in public like this was beyond her!

“Heather... what’s going on?” she finally asked after the guy had left and she returned. Only fleetingly did she realize that she could talk again.

“I think I’m in love,” Heather mumbled, looking dazed-like and smiling.

“But you just met the guy! How can you be in love with him?” she asked, shocked.

“I don’t know... everything happened so fast. I... I just know how I feel and I’ve never felt so drawn to someone like this before in my life,” she replied with a goofy expression on her face.

“You don’t even know this guy?” she cried.

“Sure I do...” Heather replied.

“Then what’s his name?” she asked.

“Michael... and he invited us to his place tonight for dinner,” Heather responded still smiling.

“No way, Heather... I’m not going there and you shouldn’t either until you know him better,” she replied.

“No, Jade... he wants us both to come over, so you don’t have a choice,” Heather responded.

“Oh...and why’s that?” she asked.

“Because I want you to come with me... and besides, deep down you really want to, anyway,” Heather replied.

Jade was about to argue, but quite suddenly... she did want to go... “I... I... well... I guess if you insist on going, someone’s got to protect you,” she replied, thinking that Heather was right.

“You’re the best, Jade... then it’s settled... now, lets get some sun and make use of that suntan lotion... Put some on me first, okay?” Heather gushed in response.

“Sure,” she replied, shifting around to allow Heather to stretch out on the blanket.

“Untie my back...” Heather mumbled, stretching out on her stomach.

Jade untied Heather’s bikini top, poured some lotion on her back and then began rubbing it into her skin.

“God, Jade... You should be a masseuse,” Heather groaned, obviously enjoying her touch... and damn it all if becoming a masseuse didn’t suddenly seem like a great profession to her... and just when she was about to ask Heather whether or not she truly meant it, she surprised her by flipping onto her back exposing her huge boobs.

“Heather!” she cried, shocked.

“Could you do my front?” Heather asked, smiling.

“People will see you!” she exclaimed... looking around to see who was watching them.

“Give my tits the works... and trust me, you’re going to enjoy it!” Heather responded, giggling.

Jade was stunned that Heather would expose herself like this, but she was even more stunned when she began rubbing the lotion into her boobs... Never had she ever done anything like this before... but there she was actually enjoying herself as she squirting more lotion into her hands before massaging it into Heather’s boobs!

“Oh, Jade... Your hands feel heavenly,” Heather groaned.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she mumbled, “but I’m having way too much fun to stop”.

“You are having fun... aren’t you?” Heather asked, smiling up at her before adding, “I bet you’re also starting to feel aroused, too...”

At first Jade was appalled at the insinuation and shocked that Heather would think such a thing... but then she did start to feel aroused and it was directed at Heather! ‘This isn’t possible!’ she thought to herself! How could she be feeling this way towards another girl... especially Heather?

Then slowly, as if she were possessed, she moved her hand underneath Heather’s skimpy bikini bottoms and ever so lightly grazed Heather’s wet lips, eliciting a gasp, and when she was about to dip her fingers into Heather’s pussy...

“Stop,” Heather suddenly cried out, moving her body away from her.

“WWWhat’s wwwwrong?” she asked, shocked... and still feeling the ‘need’ to touch Heather.

“Michael said that I could tease you and get you hot, but we can’t have sex until later on,” Heather replied with a pout.

Jade sat there stunned, shaking her head. What did Michael have to do with this? Then she suddenly realized how out of character she’d been acting and she blushed in embarrassment.

“What do you mean?” she finally asked, confused and frustrated.

“Never mind... Let’s switch places so I can put some lotion on you,” Heather replied.

Suddenly, having Heather caressing her body sounded nice... and no longer did she concern herself with Michael. She helped Heather retie her bikini top and then they switched places... now she stretched out onto her stomach and Heather straddled her buttocks.

“You have such a fine ass, Jade... but of course you know this,” Heather commented with a giggle.

“Thank you,” she whispered, secretly feeling a pleasurable tingle from Heather’s compliment... but she was right, she did have a fine ass.

“I bet you’ll feel even hornier at my touch,” Heather whispered into her ear and a second later she felt Heather’s hands rubbing lotion into her skin...

Jade lit up like a flame, squirming underneath Heather with an ever growing ‘need’... and when Heather slipped her hand underneath her bikini bottoms to play with her ‘crack’, she exploded with an orgasm!

“Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” she cried out, unable to stop herself from being vocal.

“You are a horny one... aren’t you? Did you enjoy it?” Heather asked in a sweet innocent voice.

“I... I needed that,” she mumbled back, blushing and trying to catch her breath... and it was then that she realized that they were drawing a crowd, embarrassing her to no end.

“Michael said I couldn’t play with your pussy, but he didn’t mention anything about your other hole... and since you’d love to cum again and he didn’t say that you couldn’t masturbate, I bet you’d love to get off again, wouldn’t you?”

Jade blushed... realizing that Heather was right... she did want to cum again... so, she reached down and began fingering her pussy and it didn’t take too long before she cried out from another orgasm.

IV.

Jade sat quietly in the passenger’s side as Heather drove... They were going to Michael’s.

She knew that there had been a role reversal, but there wasn’t anything she could do about it... Heather was in charge now... and she... well... she felt strangely docile.

She still couldn’t believe what she had allowed on the beach... ‘How could I?’ She had gotten off twice! Once from Heather fingering her ass and the other from masturbating right there in public!

‘Why is this happening?’ she wondered... All Heather had to do was tell her something...and she did it...or feel something and she felt it. She remembered Heather showing her the card and wondered if that had anything to do with it.

“Heather... something very strange is going on... Something is making us act and feel things we normally wouldn’t,” she suddenly stated, trying to verbalize her thoughts.

Heather glanced over at her and bust out giggling.

“Michael said that you might say something like that and he was right! He’s always right! He told me to tell you not to be afraid... okay?”

“Okay,” she whispered in response...and just like that she wasn’t.

Heather pulled into the parking lot of the Hyatt Hotel.

V.

Heather wasn’t sure how long she looked at the new card, but just like before she felt a great sense of loss when Michael took it away from her... and then she dropped down to her knees and prostrated herself before him. Michael was everything... a god! She worshipped the ground he stood on and she NEEDED him more than life itself!

“Stand up and strip, slave... you’re not allowed to wear clothing in my presence,” Michael commanded in a stern voice.

Heather quickly did as she was told, getting out of her clothes as fast as she could.

“Come with me,” Michael stated and she followed him like a puppy follows her Master.

VI.

“Heather! What’s wrong with you!?!” Jade cried out from seeing her friend stark naked and looking at Michael like he was some sort of God.

“On your knees, Heather,” Michael commanded.

Jade watched Heather fall to her knees.

“Before you join your friend in your new life of sexual servitude... I thought I’d give you a rare privilege of telling you what’s in store for you since you can’t do a damn thing about it,” Michael stated with a smirk.

“What have you done to Heather!?!” she cried, shocked to see Heather on her knees.

“I showed her a special card that has turned her into my own personal sex slave... At the moment, her every desire is to please me... and in a minute, I’m going to instruct Heather to show you the very same card, which will turn you into her very own sex slave”.

“But... but why are you doing this?” she asked... strangely without fear. Then she remembered that Heather had eliminated that emotion from her earlier.

“Because of your beauty,” Mike replied.

Jade just stared at him with disbelief.

“Eventually, you two will be shown a third card that will complete the process... and for the rest of your ‘hottie’ days, you’ll be ‘Beach Babes’...and flown to our private beach for the remainder of your vacation”.

“So, that’s what this is all about... You turn us into sex toys until we grow old,” she whispered.

“Yes and no... You see, the great thing about our conditioning abilities is the fact that you will still finish college... start and have careers... and act very much the same as you had before. Your friends and family will still look at you as they always have. The only thing that may strike them as strange is the fact that you aren’t allowed to have boyfriends... which means you won’t be getting married. Unless of course a client happens to take a fancy to you, and wishes to purchase themselves a ‘trophy wife’... then not only would you be married to the client, but they’d become everything to you and from that point on your only desire would be to make them happy... which includes bearing them children if they so chose. In the meantime, though, don’t worry about becoming pregnant because we’ll be giving you special shots twice a year that will prevent that from happening”.

“I’m not going to allow this to happen... I’ll talk... I’ll fight you,” she replied, shaking her head.

“No you won’t... It isn’t possible... and it isn’t like anybody will become suspicious, either. You see... Your role as a beach babe is a summer thing... that way you’ll never have to come up with an explanation for strange disappearances. Sure, there will be those occasions when you’ll entertain clients up there in Pennsylvania... or where ever it is you plan on residing... but your conditioning encourages you to be discreet and not be perceived as a slut”.

Jade couldn’t believe what she was hearing... It was mind boggling to think that these people had this kind of power. They even changed her sexual orientation! “Why turn me into a lesbian?” she asked, curious.

“Well, a more accurate label would be bisexual... and it’s part of the standard programming. You see, this way you can enjoy sex with all our clients... male and female. And yes... we have female clients... but don’t expect any of them to sympathize with your plight, they no the consequences. Anyway, we place our slaves in pairs and you’ll be interested in knowing that if you hadn’t been Heather’s beautiful girlfriend that we would have paired her with some other girl. We also learned that all we need to do is control one of you... I keep Heather in line and she in turn keeps you in line. And by the way, with the exception of us privileged ones, you won’t be allowed to have sex with anyone other than Heather and your clients”.

“This... this can’t be happening,” she responded.

“It is... but it really isn’t so bad once you get used to it... and as far as keeping your new lesbian relationship with Heather a secret, that’ll depend on Heather. The first to go under is always the dominant one in these relationships, regardless how you might have been before. Incidentally, I think Heather had a secret yearning for you because that was her doing that had you masturbating out there in public today. Anyway, whether you live openly as lesbian lovers or not will be her decision”.

“How big is this group you belong to?” she asked, trying to stall for time.

“I’m one of many recruiters that work for ‘Them’. Every year we come down here to... well, I guess you could call it ‘shopping’... We select you based on your beauty... show you three cards... and then ship you off to our private resort... and you’ll be happy to know that you aren’t alone. You’ll be joining a large staff of over one hundred other ‘Beach Babes’. In fact, before the summer is over, we expect to have collected over two hundred of you”.

“Who’s ‘Them’?” she asked, thinking her only chance of escaping was to bolt for the door.

“The ones who control everything... The Secret Controllers... Our Lords and Masters... They’ve discovered a way to incorporate subliminal commands through print, media, radio and especially television. These subliminal commands are triggered when you look at the patterns on the card... The process is fail safe... unless of course you’re a hermit and living out in the woods”.

“But why three cards? Isn’t one enough to control us?” she asked, remembering how powerless she felt after being shown the card.

“Very perceptive, Jade... The first card does compel the victim to do and feel as their owner commands... and that would suffice if that was all we wanted. The second card renders a slave like devotion twenty-four seven... and the third card instructs you in your new role. We call it a three-stage plan. You see, clients will have the option of activating your slave mode through a simple phrase whenever they wish”.

Jade looked at Heather, who was still on her knees.

“Is she even aware of what’s happened to her?” she asked.

“Oh, yes... She may not be able to act out or talk freely in this stage, but she’s all there and very aware. As soon as she’s seen her third card, she’ll regain her free will a brand new set of priorities”.

“How long are you going to keep us?” she asked.

“Part of my benefit package is having a week with you... but don’t worry, I’ll instruct Heather to make sure that you sexually enjoy me as much as you enjoy her”.

“You’re disgusting,” she stated and then made a dash for the door.

“Heather, instruct Jade to stop,” she heard Michael say and a second later...

“Stop, Jade,” Heather instructed... and just like that she did!

“Heather, get up and take this card and show it to our sweet Jade,” Michael added.

Jade watched as Heather took the card from Michael and approached her. She knew exactly what this card was going to do to her, but yet she still felt incredibly aroused remembering how much she enjoyed looking at the card. Heather handed her the card... she took it... and she brought it up to her face to look at it...

VII. Epilogue: (One month later on Pleasure Beach)

Both girls agreed it wasn’t all that bad being sex puppets. Sure, they were forced to have pleasurable sex with absolute strangers, but they also could have endless sex with each other. Jade couldn’t help the intense sexual attraction and love that she felt for Heather no more than Heather could prevent what she was feeling for her. Of course, Heather was the more dominant in their relationship and she drove that point home on several occasions. Sometimes Heather wouldn’t even allow her to voice an opinion.

Jade also lost out on her preference that they have a discreet relationship when they got back home... at least in the beginning, but Heather insisted that they declare their love right from the start.

Right now they were eagerly licking each other’s clit... basking in the feelings and taste of each other’s pussy. They loved to fill their mouths up with each other’s cum.

“Girls,” a deep voice interrupted their lick-feast. They were on their blanket, naked, and had been enjoying a sixty-nine session.

Jade looked up from Heather’s crotch and smiled. “Hi handsome...” she greeted the young man.

“I’d like to join you two,” the young man responded, smiling down at him.

Jade squealed with joy and quickly repositioned herself in order to present her ass to the man. “This hole isn’t taken at the moment... would you like to fill it?” she asked, hopeful.

Heather giggled along side of her.

“Actually, I would prefer a blow job from the both of you,” the man replied.

Both of them quickly stopped what they had been doing and got up on their knees in front of the man... together they pulled down the man’s bathing suit...

“Oh, my... Aren’t you a big one,” Heather remarked.

Jade licked her lips in anticipation and then quickly moved her mouth down onto the man’s knob... Heather licked along the man’s shaft.

“God... uh... I... I... just love these newwwwww ‘Beach Babesss’,” the man groaned, on the verge of shooting his load.

Heather giggled while they continuing to lick while she was thinking that she just loved the taste of cum.

The End of Beach Babes...