The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Basic Training

Not to be read by anyone under 18. Don’t try this at home.

According to the maps, the place was just north of Biloxi, Mississippi. As far as the several hundred people there were concerned, it was hell on earth. This was the site of one of the hardest, toughest and most brutal training camps in the entire United States Army Corps. It was designed to break recruits down and see who cut and who ran. At least half the new cadets dropped out within two months, unable to take the hardships of training as well as the merciless “encouragement” of their drill instructors.

By far the most brutal and merciless of all was Master Sergeant Richard York. He cut an intimidating figure. He was six-five, heavily built with a bald skull that intensified the anger in his eyes. He made his feelings on the recruits clear on his very first day.

“Over the next several months, you people are going to learn to hate my guts! You are going to spit on the ground I walk on! You are going to despise me as you have despised no person in your entire life! Your sole wish will be to go back in time and prevent my parents from ever meeting! I’m not your friend, I’m not your mother and I’m not your goddamn shrink! I don’t want to hear about your problems because I don’t care about your problems! I don’t care about you or your life unless it pertains to this training! From this moment forth, your asses are mine and mine alone and don’t you forget it!”

That lovely speech marked the beginning of several weeks of hellish training that would tax an Olympic athlete. By the fifth week, York had a pretty good idea who would make it and who wouldn’t. Of course, there was always a surprise or two. A recruit he thought for sure would graduate didn’t last a week while one he thought would drop out fast still hung in there. It was the latter that attracted York’s attention.

Private Jane Moore was an eye-catching figure. One of the few female cadets, she showed a surprising amount of courage and strength, far greater than York would have given her credit for. Her dark hair, shaved on her first day, had begun to grow back in, accenting her attractive features that hid her iron spirit. She had an athletic body that stood up well to punishment and an attitude that just would not quit.

York hadn’t been crazy about training female cadets but he knew that times were changing and the army had to change with them. He wasn’t easy on them by any means. If anything, he drove the women twice as hard as the men. This wasn’t chauvinism; York knew that you had to push a recruit to the breaking point fast and see as quickly as possible what would happen. Very, very few women could stand up to his training. Moore hadn’t only withstood it, she had surpassed several of the male cadets in field training. She was going places, no doubt of that. However, that wasn’t the reason York had an eye on her.

There was no denying it: Moore was beautiful. Even under sheens of sweat and mud, she radiated pure sexuality. And York wanted her. Bad. Just thinking about how she looked under the shower made his dick hard. He had to get her, but knew that it would be difficult. After all, rules on fraternizing with cadets were hard since Tailhook. York knew he had to think of something special. And, thanks to a visit he paid to his brother over the last leave, he thought he had it.

Jane took a deep breath as she knocked on the door. She didn’t know why the Sergeant wanted to see her after breakfast. She didn’t think she had done anything wrong, but you could never tell. She knew there were more than a few people around who didn’t like having a female in the army. Well, tough shit. She was intent on becoming an officer and she wasn’t going to let anyone get in her way.

“Come in,” York said through the door. Jane opened it and walked into the small office. It wasn’t very large. A desk and a flag on the wall with a few photos around the office. York sat behind the desk in uniform, going over some papers. Jane strode up to the desk and saluted. York returned it and motioned to a chair. “At ease, Private. Have a seat.”

York waited until Jane was sitting before beginning. “Private Moore, I’ve been observing you during your training and I have to admit I’m impressed. I didn’t expect you to make it this far but you’ve surpassed my expectations.”

“Sir, thank you, sir.”

“I wanted to talk to you about something, Private and I want you to listen to me carefully because this is extremely important. Don’t speak, don’t look away and don’t zone out. Got it?”

“Sir, yes sir.”

“Good. If you want to make the army your career, Moore, and I think you do, you need to dedicate yourself to it.” York reached into his shirt and pulled his dog tags from around his neck. He wrapped the chain around his hand and held the tags up so the light hit them just right, the metal tags seeming to glow. “Look at the tags here, Moore. Look at them. This isn’t just your name, rank and serial number here. This is your life. This is your honor. This is who you are. Keep looking at these tags, Moore. Look at them and listen to what I’m saying. This is important to you and to your future. Look at these tags and know the power they represent. The power to change the entire course of your life. Look at them, Moore. Look at these tags and don’t take your eyes off them. Consider that an order. Don’t take your eyes off the tags and keep listening to what I’m saying. Listen to what I’m saying and keep watching the tags, Moore. Watch them closely.”

York had given the tags a slight tug, sending them moving side to side. He could see Jane’s eyes following them and knew it was working. Trained for several months to listen and obey to anything a superior officer said, Moore was already receptive to orders. Now, York could use that willingness to listen to increase her obedience to a different point. Seeing Jane’s gaze, he decided to shift his tone to an induction.

“Listen to me, Moore. Listen carefully. Keep watching the tags, Moore. Watch them move, side to side, side to side. Just keep watching the tags, Moore, follow them with your eyes. DO not take your eyes off the tags, Moore. You don’t want to take your eyes off the tags. You have to keep watching the tags move, side to side, side to side, the light bouncing off them and into your eyes. Your tired eyes. I know you’re tired, Moore. I know you’re worn out from training. I know you don’t like to get up in the morning. I know how tired you feel, Moore. You’re feeling tired right now, Moore, ver, very tired. So very tired. As you watch the tags swing, back and forth, back and forth, you’re feeling more and more tired. So very tired, Moore, so very, very tired. You can’t keep your eyes open anymore, Private, you have to close them. You have to close your eyes. Close your eyes, Private. Close your eyes.”

York lowered the tags and took in the figure of Moore, slumped in the chair, her eyes shut. “Can you hear me, Private?”

“Yes, sir...” she whispered.

“Good. Now, Private, you know that you have to do anything I tell you. I am your superior officer, remember. You must do everything I tell you to do and you cannot disobey. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir...obey everything....”

“Good. Listen to me, Moore.....”

* * *

Inside the base’s gym was a small room covered by a mat that was used for hand-to-hand combat. Jane waited inside, trying to mask her impatience. She didn’t know why York had told her to come here at this time of night, but orders were orders. She stretched and did some push-ups while waiting until York finally arrived. She jumped to her feet and stood at attention.

York didn’t pause. He looked right in Jane’s eyes and spoke. “G.I. Jane, ten-hut.” Jane’s eyes glazed over as the post-hypnotic command took effect and put her into a deep trance. “Jane, you will obey every instruction I give without question, correct?”

“Yes, sir,” Jane replied.

“Good,” York said, unbuttoning his shirt. “Take off all your clothes.” He watched as Jane undressed. She already knew to follow orders; the hypnosis had merely reinforced that feeling so she would accept anything York told her while under. Now, York could have his own private sex toy to get off on anytime he wanted. He took in her body as she disrobed. Her breasts were larger than he had thought, full and round with erect nipples. Her legs and ass were well toned and her entire body had a “buffed” quality that appealed to the veteran.

Naked himself, York approached Jane and kissed her hard on the lips. She was slow to respond, but when she did, he could feel his cock harden. He pushed her down onto the mat and lay kisses upon her chest. He cupped the breasts in his hands, kneading them as he continued to kiss her, months of pent-up passion coming loose. He let his tongue drag along both nipples, loving the sweet taste of the sweat covering the skin. He couldn’t wait anymore, he had to have her now.

He pushed his cock in and sighed as it entered her. He could hear her moan in gratitude and knew he wasn’t the only one who had gone without sex for a while. A sudden thought hit him, an idea that was too good to ignore. He placed his hands on either side of Jane and pushed himself up. He began doing push-ups, up and down, up and down. With each movement, his cock slid in and out of Jane’s pussy, the strokes pushing her passion to new heights. York continued his odd workout, grunting as he felt his cock move in and out of the young recruit. He pushed down and erupted inside her, his cock blasting into the young woman with wild abandon, her entire body shuddering as she felt his orgasm go through her.

An hour later, the two were standing, redressed, facing each other. “G.I. Jane, at ease,” York said and watched as Jane’s eyes cleared. “Good workout, Private,” York nodded. “Now, hit the showers and get some sleep. You’ll need it tomorrow.”

“Sir, yes, sir,” Jane said, giving off a snappy salute before walking out. York watched her go and smiled. He really didn’t see what was wrong with having his own private love slave. After all, he was a man being all he could be.