The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Barrows Clinic

Written: September 1998

Summary: Dr. John Barrows runs a clinic where he uses drugs, hypnosis, and deep sleep therapy to recondition females for white slavery.

It was time for a new case. Dr. John Barrows had just said goodbye to his last project. She had been sold for $100,000. He felt that he had perfected his trade and was it was now time to enjoy the experience more. Over the last three years, he had perfected a way to completely erase and reprogram the human mind. His graduate work in psychiatry had led him to believe it could be done. The process was long and time consuming, but the end results would speak for themselves. There have always been white slavery rings around that use various methods to lure women into their webs. However, the women were not as high class as one would want and they were often trying to escape. He believed that a woman who had been completely reconditioned would not know any better and would make a much more desirable product. So he began his quest.

Dr. Barrows ran a small private psychiatry clinic in the country where he could secretly do his work. The trick was to find young, attractive women without a lot of wear and tear on them that no one would report missing. From there, he could make her into anything he wanted. He would travel to a new city for each case and sample girls from local escort services until he found a good target. He would lead the escort service in the right direction by saying he wanted a young girl without a lot of experience. He would back up his request with a large cash incentive. After he found one he liked, they would disappear without a trace.

This time, John decided to go to Cleveland to search. He had been there for a week and ordered seven girls before he found one he liked. She told him her name was Sarah, though he doubted that was her real name. She looked like she was no more than seventeen, though she told him she was nineteen. He had arranged for them to go to dinner and then back to his luxurious hotel. Sarah was about 5′7″ with long brown hair and hazel eyes. Her proportions were very good, an ample chest and a little baby fat on her hips and ass. When they arrived back at the hotel, he decided to make his final evaluation of her. He had some champagne in the refrigerator that he proposed they open. He poured out two glasses and put a powerful dose of rohypnol, the infamous date rape drug, in her glass. It would put her into a deep sleep in about thirty minutes. After drinking the champagne, John told her he wanted to take a shower to relax. He told her to make herself at home and he would be out shortly. While he showered, the drug took effect. When he opened the bathroom door, she was sound asleep on the couch. He moved her to the bed and took her clothes off. Her skin was fair and clean. This was necessary to get top dollar for her. Also, he needed to give her a quick gynecological exam. He spread her legs and inspected her vagina. There was no evidence of sexually transmitted disease or rough sex. Her pubic hair was very light, which indicated to John that she was a little younger than she claimed to be. He decided that Sarah was going to be his next project. He was anxious to begin work on her and planned to depart that night. His clinic was about ten hours away by car. To get her out of the hotel, he needed to redress her and give her an antidote for the rohypnol. After doing that, he quickly gave her a dose of Thorazine, a drug he used in the clinic to control agitated patients. It produced a zombie like effect in Sarah. She just stared out into space and followed John wherever he led her. He moved her to his car and proceeded to drive home to the clinic.

While on the road, John phoned his team and told them to prepare for their arrival. He had two nurses and one other assistant that worked with him on these projects. He paid all of them very well for their silence and their work. John and Sarah arrived at about 9:00 AM the next morning. Sarah needed to prepped for the next phase of her procedure. Her home for the next few months would be an exam room in the back of John’s clinic. His residence quarters were just above this room. A hospital bed with various monitoring equipment was in the room. The nurse laid Sarah on the bed and undressed her. She put a hospital johnny on her and placed an IV into her arm. John then injected a potent barbituate into her IV line. This put her into a very deep sleep. This drug would be kept in her continuously for the next two weeks. John was adapting a therapy he learned about in graduate school called deep sleep therapy. It was used with limited success on patients to cure depression. One side effect of the treatment was large losses of memory and personality. This was the effect John was going for. He had played with the dosing and found just the right dosing and duration to maximize these effects. Sarah’s memory and personality were essentially being erased. She would be kept alive at this time by IV’s giving her nutrition and fluids. A nurse would tend to her constantly to rotate her and exercise her body. This would stop any ulcers or blood clots from forming. She was a complete vegetable for as long as the drugs were continuously administered.

During this time, Sarah would also undergo minor surgery. He had a minor operating room at the clinic for psychiatric procedures. Sara was wheeled in from her room and put on the operating table. Another drug was used to paralyze and deeply anesthetize her. John then had to shave her head and place a drug reservoir just under her skull. This would be filled with a narcotic and a sedative that would be used in her retraining in the future. The narcotic would be used as a reward for good behavior during reprogramming. The sedative was for emergencies if she needed to knocked out by remote control.

Sarah would slowly recover from her surgery. She had been out for two full weeks when the next step of her reprogramming would begin. On the morning of her reprogramming, Sarah’s barbituate was changed to a short acting one. This would allow John to accurately titillate her level of consciousness. She was moved to his psychoanalysis room and put on a leather exam table. John waited for her to begin to wake up. He only allowed her to become semi-conscious before giving her small doses of the sedative. When he felt she was at just the right level, he started a metronome in his office for her semi-conscious mind to fixate on. He then began to speak to her in a calming relaxing voice to induce a hypnotic trance. He kept her drug level just right to facilitate this. After about twenty minutes, he had her in a drugged hypnotic sleep completely open to suggestion. He started with simple commands like lifting her arm and leg. Every time she followed his instructions, a small dose of the reward narcotic was given to her. After about an hour of hypnotic suggestion, he put her under again for the rest of the day. This was the beginning of her retraining. This pattern would continue for the next ten days. He told her the better she obeyed his commands, the longer she would be allowed to stay awake and the more pleasure drug she would be given. Her subconscious mind would begin to override any memory of her old existence. The desire to be awake and rewarded would eliminate any other thoughts. When he was done, he believed she would not recall on a conscious level her former life.

Soon, Sarah was ready for phase three. Instead of putting her back to sleep after her daily session, John would wake her up and give her an identity to have on a conscious level. In his office, he used a penlight that blinked like a strobe to build a trance key. He would have her stare at the light and he told her whenever she saw it she would fall into a deep hypnotic sleep and obey all instructions given to her. The first time he woke her up she did exactly what he told her. He had implanted the identity that she was a college student working under him at the institute. She was allowed to go about her business everyday at the institute like everyone else. Each day, John would bring her into his office and flash the strobe in her eyes. She would immediately go under and do whatever he told her. He would try different identities on her and she adapted very well. He programmed her to be a stripper in his office and she did the most erotic striptease he had ever seen.

Soon, John was ready to show Sarah off to an old friend. He had a little maintenance work to do on Kate, one of his earlier projects. Kate’s owner was Mark Chang, a man in his late twenties who had already made several million dollars on his internet business. He wanted a woman that he could completely control and one that would not try to take his money. Kate had an implant just like Sarah. Under hypnosis, John had told Kate it was put there to stop migraine headaches she had been getting since childhood. She was coming in today to have her drug reservoir refilled. John would also be strengthening her hypnotic training.

Mark and Kate came in later that morning. Kate was seen by one of the nurses who checked all of her vitals. Later, John came in to see them.

“Kate, how have you had any headaches.”

“No, Dr. Barrows, I have been feeling great lately. The medicine stops the headaches before I ever feel them. This has been the best thing I have ever done.”

“That’s great Kate. Today, as you know, I am going to fill you reservoir. The procedure is pretty simple. However, it is awkward and uncomfortable. So what I am going to do is give you an injection that will relax you and put you to sleep. You will be comfortable and pain free and the drug will wear off in a little while.”

Mark then left his wife and Kate was led into the procedure room. The nurse had her undress down to her panties and then she covered her up. Kate’s arms were over the while blanket. She then put an IV line into her left arm. John came in the room and drew up the pentothal.

“Okay Kate, I’m going give you the injection. I want you to count backwards from 100.” As he injected, Kate began to talk.

“100,99,98,97...". Suddenly Kate surrendered to the drug. She was completely unconscious and unaware of her surroundings. John motioned for his aide to go get Mark.

As he waited for Mark, he pulled the blanket off of Kate. She was 23 years old with strawberry blond hair and blue eyes. She was completely naked except for her white panties. Her breasts were her best feature. The were a good 36C. Her skin was very fair with light freckles. Her nipples were light pink. Her belly button was lying exposed just above the top of her bikini-cut panties. Her legs were creamy white and soft. The doctor took a step back and admired his work as she lay there in a deep sleep. The cold air in the room had made her nipples become erect in the short time since he pulled the blanket off of her. Mark then came into the room with one of John’s assistants.

“I see you’ve already put her under.", he said to John. He came over to his most prized possession and ran his index finger along her bare skin from her naval to her right nipple. Kate had no idea what was going on.

Dr. John prepared to refill her drug reservoir. He found the tiny needle opening that had been placed in her skull and refilled the port with his special narcotic. It only took a few minutes. But now John was going to induce a deep hypnotic trance in Kate to check on her subconscious programming. He started his metronome and brought Kate up until she was highly suggestible to his commands. He then put her into a deep hypnotic trance and reinforced her commands that had been put into her during her retraining.

John then put her back to sleep with another shot of pentothal and they left her to see Sarah. She was with a patient at the time. John asked her to come into the room with Mark and he then flashed the strobe in her eyes. Her head fell forward immediately. She was dressed in a white button down blouse and dress pants. John unbuttoned her shirt as she stood there motionless. He then unhooked her bra allowing her young breasts to flow freely. Then he had her lay down on the leather exam table. Mark was quite impressed with John’s latest work. He let his hands run up and down her body. He slipped his finger into her pants to feel her pubic mound.

“Your work just keeps getting better and better, John. Maybe I’ll break up with Kate and pick her up. Do you do trade-ins?”

They both laughed at the idea. John then instructed Sarah to redress and told her when he snapped his fingers, she would wake up and not recall anything that had happened. And with a snap, Sarah was instantly awakened. She had no recollection of what had just happened.

After a few more weeks of conditioning, Sarah was ready to be sold. Dr. Barrows had an exclusive mailing list of potential buyers that would be invited to Sarah’s showing. John told Sarah that there was going to be a presentation of her research to a group of psychiatrists that he worked with. He wanted her to present some of the things she had been working on. This would give the men a chance to observe her in her conscious programmed state. It also helps to build their anticipation of seeing the rest of her.

The night of the presentation, all of the regular employees of the institute were off. Only Dr. Barrows trusted assistants manned the institute. Sarah was dressed in a beige business suit. Under her suit, she had on a black silk blouse. John had told her in her last session to wear sexy lingerie under her clothes. By this time, her hair had grown back to the point where she had it done in a short sexy new way. She looked as good as John had ever seen her.

The buyers all started to arrived around 7:00 that evening. They all knew the story John had planted into Sarah’s mind and played along. Before starting, John and Sarah greeted everyone and spent some time mingling with the crowd. After awhile, John had everyone take their seats and introduced Sarah. She came up to the podium and began to give her presentation. She was perfectly poised and seemingly not nervous. John sat in the front row with his strobe penlight in his pocket. He let her talk for about ten minutes to give the men a sample of Sarah in her refined personality. Then it was time to let them see the merchandise.

John got up from his chair and took the pen out of his pocket. He then turned it on and walked up below the podium and flashed it in Sarah’s eyes. She stopped speaking in mid-sentence and just stared out into space. Another button on the pen released a tiny amount of the pleasure drug implanted in Sarah’s brain. He presses it when she obeys a command. John came around the podium and ran his finger in front of her eyes. She continued to stare out into the nothingness she was now seeing. He told her when he snapped his fingers she would fall into a hypnotic sleep. Her neck would relax, but she would continue to stand up and support her body. With a snap, Sarah was completely under hypnosis.

Next, John led her down the hall into the operating room. He told all the men to follow. The room was dark except for the light over the metal operating table. John sat Sarah down on the table and took her shoes off. She had on a pair of black silk stockings. Then he laid her down on the table. All of the buyers had filed into the room by now. John removed her beige jacket and laid her back down. He started telling the men about her. As he spoke, Sarah lay on the table completely relaxed and unconscious. As he spoke, he began to unbutton her back silk blouse. They could now see that she had on a black teddy under her clothes. The men all circled the operating table and viewed her more closely. John continued undressing her by taking off her slacks. Her stockings were held up by grader belts. He removed them one at a time exposing her beautiful long legs. Then he slid off her teddy and she was down to her bra and panties. Her back silk lace bra was unhooked by a clasp in front and removed. Her breasts slid quickly into their natural position. John would not remove her panties because that was a treat only to be experienced by Sarah’s new owner.

When the buyers came in, they all put their names on a list and received a number for the auction. John took a hat and pulled a number out. He asked the man with that number to come forward. He then told Sarah that when he snapped his fingers, this would be her husband and that he had been on a business trip for two weeks and just got home. He told her to go in her room and put on something sexy and come back down. She sat up on the table dressed only in her panties. Her young firm breasts stood up along with her. She then stood up without looking at anyone and went to her room. She emerged a few minutes later in another set of lingerie and ran up to the man John picked from the auction. She began kissing and groping him. He reluctantly played along and began fondling her body. She then slipped her lingerie over her head and started unbuttoning his shirt. John then flashed the stab in her eyes and she froze in place. He brought her back to the table, laid her down, and put her into a deep sleep. She lay there dressed only in panties breathing slowly and rhythmically awaiting her next command.

The demonstration was now complete. John started the auction at $100,000. The price rose quickly to $250,000, and then a final bid of $280,000 was entered by a Japanese businessman who worked in the United States for a large Japanese corporation. Sarah had sold for $180,000 more than any other girl. John’s business was now soaring. He promised the other men a new project would be started soon and handed the penlight over to Sarah’s new owner. John looked her sleeping body over one more time before they woke her up and had her get dressed.

As the men left, John smiled and starting thinking about his next girl. Maybe a redhead, he thought. He hadn’t created one of them yet. He then walked out to new Lexus. His bags were already packed. He had hotel reservations in Baltimore and couldn’t wait to get there.