The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Barbara Becomes Bi

Copyright © 2001 by TexTrance. Blanket permission is granted to reproduce this work in any medium for any nonprofit purpose.

Story contains Ff, Fm, hypnotic mc changing sexual orientation, polyfidelity. If any of those themes are offensive to you, skip it.

Chapter 1: Where I’m Coming From

Hi, I’m Barbara, I’m a BUG. Not something with six legs, silly! I’m Bisexual Until Graduation. I wrote down one woman’s view of how I got that way and what it’s like, as part of a collection of essays to be read by women in college who are considering this option. And you thought homework couldn’t be fun!

I really got into this to please my friend Kathy. We were best buds in high school, and when we were both accepted at Gigantic State University, our parents were happy to hear that we were going to room together. On that big, impersonal campus, at least we would each have one friendly face. Little did they know how friendly......

Kathy and I were both curious about the lesbian lifestyle. Some of it sounded pretty dreary, but if you could get up the nerve to do it, the sex part sounded like fun! Wednesday was Queersday at our high school, when several dozen girls (and fewer boys) pretended to be gay for a day. This roleplay provided cover for our friends who really were that way; they could act out in public all day, as long as they didn’t get too outrageous. Kathy and I always played along with this, especially with each other, hugging and kissing and loudly calling each other Darling.

After a while I began to realize that Kathy wasn’t playing; she really did have erotic feelings for me. This disturbed me, but I loved Kathy as a friend, so I let her have her fun. She respected my desire to hold off on having sex at least until college, so it wasn’t hard for me to play along. She sulked for a while before the senior prom; she wanted to go with me, and I had to tell her, “Girlfriend, Franklin High isn’t ready for that, and neither am I!” She got over it; we both went with boys we liked, although she and I danced together twice.

College was hard work, but fun, too. One good class we had together was an Intro Psych freshman survey, taught by a full professor “for my sins of political incorrectness,” she said. Dr. Aligniani didn’t really mind this; she enjoyed teaching and liked students, encouraging us to call her Pat outside the classroom. We were glad to have her as a teacher; Pat piled on the homework and could be a fierce grader, but she knew her stuff and could really teach, unlike the non-English-speaking TAs we got in a couple of other courses.

One day after class, Pat encouraged anybody who wanted to stay for an extra hour while she taught us self-hypnosis. A few students couldn’t get into it, but most went right under, including Kathy and me. We both loved the feeling of being hypnotized, and found that we could use self-hypnosis to stay relaxed and focused while we studied. That was one of the things Pat had in mind, but not all......

Chapter 2: Trance Training

A few weeks later Pat asked the women students to stay behind for a few minutes. She announced that she would be holding a private hypnotic training course at her house, one evening a week for the next several weeks, for women who wanted to experiment with the bisexual or lesbian orientation during college. We had all heard about the fad for being BUG or LUG during your student years, then going straight again at the same time you got a job and started dressing for success. I wasn’t sure this could really work. I mean, either you are that way or you’re not, right? But I remembered how good it had felt to be under hypnosis, and how easily I had accepted whatever Pat suggested. Maybe it would work!

Kathy said, “I really want to take that course. I’ve always felt I was that way at least partly, but I’ve never dared to do anything about it. At the same time, this scares me a little. Would you please take it with me?”

“I knew you had a crush on me, Kathy, and it bothered me that I couldn’t give you what you wanted,” I replied. “Maybe this course will make me romantically available to you. Is that what you have in mind?”

She blushed furiously, then looked me in the eye and whispered, “Yes.”

“Well, frankly, I don’t know if it will work, but I don’t mind if it does. Let’s try it!”

We got together at Pat’s house, appropriately enough on Wednesday evening. I was surprised to see that fifteen women had showed up, ranging from first year to grad students. Pat seemed surprised at the turnout, too, but pleased. “I guess my living room is big enough,” she said. “I feel like Sappho the poet, starting up her famous School for Young Ladies. Some of you help me get some blankets and sleeping bags, and spread them around on the floor. Then you can each decide whether you’d rather go into a trance sitting up or lying down.”

I smiled at that, as I carried in an armload of blankets. Pat was already using a hypnotic way of talking to us; the choice of not going into a trance was not being offered. Then she did it again. “For a gradual attitude change like this, a light trance is enough, but some of you will feel more comfortable going under really deep, and that’s OK.” I lay down next to Kathy, and squeezed her hand. “Way deep for me,” I murmured to her. She agreed, “Me too!”

Pat dimmed the lights, then sat down in a canvas director’s chair with Boss Lady stenciled on it. “Pay attention to your breathing for a moment, " she began. “Take a deep breath, hold it for just a moment, then let it out very slowly. And as you let that breath out, it carries with it all stress and tension, so you can begin to relax completely. Keep on breathing slowly and deeply, and let your breathing relax you more and more, as you become aware of the feeling of the floor or the chair underneath you, and watch the dim lights in the room, and let the sounds of the traffic outside wash over you, along with the sound of my voice. Nothing to do now, nothing to think about except the pleasing and fascinating ideas my voice suggests to you. Let my voice take you deep inside, where a still pool of calm and peace is growing in you. As you grow more and more peaceful and relaxed, you can let your eyes close as soon as they are ready, and then you focus even more completely on my voice.”

My eyes closed, and I began to feel like I was floating on a warm pink cloud. Pat’s voice seemed to be coming from inside me, and I stopped hearing what she suggested and began to experience it. I was in the department store of the imagination, slowly riding the escalator through floor after floor of wonderful possibilities. Every floor I passed made me more receptive to the changes the next floor would offer. Finally I knew this was the right floor for me, and got off. I walked up to a three-way mirror, watching myself approach it. The central mirror showed me as I was now, in a place to make a change. On one side was a me who was capable of feeling erotic only for men, and I was amazed at how cramped and limited that felt. On the other side was a new me, a woman who could give and receive love with any willing partner, and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She looked so calm and strong and confident, and she was so much more beautiful than I felt. Was that really me? I reached out toward that mirror, saying to myself, “I want that!”

I heard Pat’s voice saying, “If you want this, step forward,” and I stepped forward, and the mirror dissolved. I fused with the beautiful bisexual woman in the mirror, and I became her, and she became me.

All too soon, Pat brought us back out of this delicious trance. I lay there, too relaxed to want to move, until Pat encouraged us to stretch, then stand up and move around. As my eyes met Kathy’s, we both stopped, thunderstruck for a moment. Then we both laughed, because we knew we were both thinking the same thing. As we hugged each other, we noticed several other women doing likewise.

“I’ve made training tapes for you to listen to each night as you go to sleep,” Pat said. “These tapes will increase the impact of the suggestions I’ve already given you, and help you make faster progress. I notice some of you really got into this. That’s great, but don’t force yourselves. You’ll find it’s even more exciting if you put off physical consummation as long as you can, then fall into bed only when you just can’t help it!”

Kathy and I walked home together holding hands. We didn’t talk much, but every time our eyes met we both blushed and smiled, knowing what was going to happen between us soon.

Chapter 3: Progress and Pleasure

Kathy and I enjoyed listening to Pat’s training tape together at bedtime. Her voice would guide us back into a relaxing trance, then we would fall asleep and sleep really well. We began to dream vivid dreams about making love with beautiful women. Kathy didn’t like the dream I told her about a leisurely hour in a hot tub with the Bush and Gore daughters. “Republicans and Democrats together? Eeeew, how perverted!” Then I made her tell her dream, about a tennis practice with Serena Williams, and what went on in the locker room afterwards. Of course, she got clobbered on the tennis court; her unconscious fantasies were not totally unrealistic!

We went back to Pat’s house eagerly the next Wednesday, and were surprised to find that only ten women had showed up. “That’s about average,” Pat shrugged. “Some women think they want to explore this option, but when it actually starts happening, they don’t like how it feels, and that’s OK. The attitude change will gradually wear off, but I think they’ll always be more understanding of bi and gay women. There’s still a lot of prejudice out there; I can understand not wanting to get into this as a lifestyle choice. I never felt I had a choice about it, myself.”

Again we experienced the delightful feeling of being deeply entranced. This time Pat brought us out of it earlier, so we could sit around and share our experiences. “Believe me,” she said, “You’ll need a support group!” I felt warm feelings of sisterhood for all of the other women, and I noticed how much more attractive they seemed to be getting. I found myself gazing at other women’s breasts and bottoms, fascinated by their beauty and wanting to touch them. I noticed that Xiang, a gorgeous Chinese-Vietnamese woman, couldn’t take her eyes off of me. When I blushed, she said, “Sorry to stare at you so hard, but you are so beautiful I can’t resist.” I patted her shoulder, wishing I dared to pat lower down, and said, “That’s fine; look all you like. I was blushing because I realized that I like being looked at that way by a woman.”

As another week went by, and Pat’s next tape worked her influence on us, I noticed that I was scoping out women wherever I went. I loved looking at them! I finally understood how straight guys can never get enough ogling. A few times during the week, I noticed a woman looking me over that way. I always smiled and flirted back, with a warm tingle inside.

Kathy and I had always enjoyed rearranging each other’s clothes, hair, and makeup, but now this became even more fun. I loved to touch her, running fingers through her fluffy blonde hair, and she was the same way with me. We started a massage class together, because it felt so good to work on each other.

We coordinated our outfits a lot of the time, because we liked looking alike. Our families had always joked that we were really twins. We had often done this in high school to play up the resemblance, and now we had even more in common. One day in the student lounge, a guy made a pretty crude pass at Kathy. When she shot him down in flames, he looked from her to me and sneered, “Ah, I get it! You’re the Lesbi Twins!”

I smiled sweetly and said, “Yes, thank you!” while pondering whether to drown him in caterpillars or just spread rumors about him and his rubber ducky. Then another guy, who had overheard this interaction, told him off for his rudeness. Of course that kind of fool doesn’t accept correction. “You dyke tykes are worse than the dykes themselves!” he blustered. “Which of them are you a cunt lapper for? Or do they share you?”

At that point a campus security officer attracted by the noise he was making asked him to leave. I thanked the nice guy for trying to teach him some manners, and we got talking. His name was Cliff. He was the kind of beefy broad-shouldered guy I have always been attracted to, with an intelligent face and a cute little beard. I had seen him around on campus, and had wanted to meet him. From the way he looked at me, the feeling was mutual. “I like you, Cliff,” I told him, “and I want to play fair with you. That twit’s guess was right, that Kathy and I are getting serious about each other. We both want to explore that possibility first. But we both like boys too, so even though I’m not free to hook up at this point, I hope we can be friends.”

He accepted that better than I would have hoped. “That’s fine with me,” he said. “He was right about me, too; as far as I’m concerned, girls rule! And if you and your friend are exploring bisexuality together, womanlove comes first. I’m really interested in you, but I can wait as long as you want me to.”

“It really doesn’t bother you that I have a lesbian side?”

He squirmed and admitted, “Actually, I think it’s cool!”

Chapter 4: Freezing and Fondling

Pat had warned us that the third session would be a nude party, so we should only show up if we felt ready for that. I was pleased to see that all of us were there, but I was still mildly surprised at the speed of the changes we were going through. After a brief trance session, Pat turned up the lights, then snapped her fingers and said a post-hypnotic trigger she had planted in us, “BEAUTY BARE!” She grinned and gave a little purr of satisfaction as we all immediately went blank-faced and took our clothes off. I was beginning to realize that Pat was enjoying these sessions because she was erotically dominant, not just a lesbian who liked to spread her lifestyle.

Pat explained the scenario for tonight’s party. “Each of you will stand up on the little pedestal I set up at the end of the room. Take a comfortable pose, because when the blue light on this little magic box lights up, your body will freeze. You will be able to blink and breathe, but otherwise you won’t be able to move a muscle; you’ll be a beautiful statue. Then all the other women in the room will gather around and admire you. They will touch you and fondle you, and say things about how attractive they find you. The blue light will keep you frozen for ten minutes. Then when it goes out, you’ll find you have some things to say to the group before you can get down. Have fun! And this time I’ll be a participant, not just the Mistress of ceremonies...”

There was some jockeying for position near the pedestal; everybody wanted to try this, but nobody wanted to be first. Pat nodded to me and asked, “Barbara, you’re a bold one. Would you please start us off?”

I stepped up on the pedestal and took a pose like a department store mannequin. Then the little blue light on Pat’s timer came on, and my body froze solid. I felt a hallucinatory sense of heightened reality, and though I could feel my eyes taking on a glassy thousand-yard stare, I seemed to be looking everywhere at once.

As the other nine women in the group drifted up to me and began to give me the most outrageous compliments, I noticed Pat and her special friend preparing each other. Pat’s friend was a tall willowy woman named Janet, with gray hair down to her waist, but a youthful pale complexion and striking big gray eyes. Pat touched her forehead, and her eyes fell closed and her face smoothed out-like mine, I realized. I was in a profound trance, and so was Janet. Pat murmured a few instructions to Janet, then touched her forehead again. Janet woke up, smiled at Pat, and took her clothes off. Then she surprised me; she touched Pat’s forehead, and Pat immediately went under too. Janet gave her some instructions, then brought her out of the trance, and Pat stripped like the rest of us. She and Janet then put their arms around each other’s waists and sauntered over to join the party.

I had been distracted by this action in the back of the room, but what was going on around me was very interesting. The other women were touching me and feeling me up. Every time one of them touched me, I felt a little spark of pleasure, and the warm glow in my middle got stronger. They were telling me how gorgeous I was and how much they wanted me, often with several talking at once. I couldn’t keep track of who was saying what, or who was groping me where. I felt like I was winning the approval of womankind in general. I had never felt as pretty as other people said I was, but I found these comments impossible to brush off.

All too soon, the blue light went out, and I became able to move. My mouth opened and words came out. They were words Pat’s training tapes had been pouring into my mind over and over, but I realized that I was saying what I really felt; for me these words had come true. “I am a beautiful sex goddess,” I recited. “Women like to look at me and touch me, and I enjoy that. I like to look at them and touch them, too. I’m Barbara, and I like girls!”

The other women cheered and applauded at this sentiment, and I stepped down. Kathy threw her arms around me, and gave me a thorough French kiss. This got us whistled at, but I didn’t care; touching her felt so good I didn’t want to let go.

I took part eagerly in the rest of the party. Each woman was beautiful in a different way, but I found something to compliment about each one. As I caressed each woman, I felt a wave of lust, stronger for some than others, but always there. I enjoyed the role reversal when it was Pat’s turn to be helpless on the pedestal, and I really appreciated her opulent figure and Sicilian tawny skin. Apparently I have a thing for golden women; when Xiang took her turn, my artistic appreciation was drowned in intense desire. When I kissed her nipples, I got whistled at again, but again I didn’t care. And my darling Kathy was the loveliest of them all...

Chapter 5: Warming Up

Kathy and I walked home arm in arm, alternately chattering about the exciting party and just looking at each other with silent happiness. The beds in our old dorm room were small, but that night we began sharing one of them. We listened to our training tapes together and fell asleep embracing, bare body to bare body. Our erotic dreams became graphic, and focused on each other. We woke up each morning with our arms and legs tangled up together; our nipples were erect and we were wet between the legs. We told each other our dreams, which we called “super soakers,” and petted for a while before we could bear to let go of each other and start the day.

On Saturday morning, we woke up early. We lay just looking into each other’s eyes for a few minutes, breathing the scent of totally aroused women. I realized that Kathy was waiting for me to take charge, and I found that I was ready to.

“Kathy darling,” I said, “I love you, and I want to be your girlfriend. Unless you’re hungry for breakfast, I’d like to start right now.”

She swallowed hard and said hoarsely, “I’m hungry all right, but not for breakfast. I love you too, Barbara. Please, take me!”

I puzzled over the change in our relationship’s power flow for a moment, wondering when I became the leader of this cult. But I had no attention to spare for wondering: the woman I loved was in my arms, and I needed to pay attention to her.

I sucked Kathy’s breasts while my fingers explored her cunt. When I could feel she was ready, I finger-fucked her to her first orgasm, then drove her crazy by licking her. “Now you do me!” I said, when she couldn’t come anymore, and she returned the favor.

As our breathing returned to normal, we lay in each other’s arms, slippery with sweat, grinning like a pair of fools. “I think we’d better shower, dear,” I suggested. “I’ll say!” Kathy agreed, “and then did somebody mention breakfast?” My stomach rumbled, and Kathy laughed and kissed it. We threw on our robes and dashed down the hall to the shower hand in hand, laughing like maniacs.

Chapter 6: The Morning After

We were hungry, but we kept forgetting to eat as we gazed into each other’s eyes. Late breakfast on Saturday was a popular choice, but the other girls in the dorm left us alone that morning. One very Baptist girl said something mildly snide about “giving space to the newlyweds,” but we didn’t mind anything today.

With my second cup of coffee, I regained the power of speech. “Kathy, I thought that if anybody was in charge of our relationship, you were. But this morning you seemed to need me to be the boss. Was that a one-time thing, or do you really want that? Because what you want, you get!”

Kathy’s eyes filled with tears. “You’re so wonderful, Barbara,” she said. “I keep thinking you’ll decide I’m just too much of a weirdo, and you keep surprising me. Whenever I thought about us together, I always dreamed that you would be my Mistress and I would be your slave girl. I guess I can pretend to be equals if you say so, or even take turns getting on top, but that’s what I really want.”

“You’re on, slave girl!” I told her. “I’m not really into ropes and chains or anything, but I bet Pat will help me learn to hypnotize you. Expect to find yourself completely under my power, and loving it!”

Kathy grabbed my hand and kissed it. ‘Thank you, Mistress,” she whispered.

Our lovemaking became even more satisfying with practice, and we practiced a lot. One thing Pat did in our next session got a lot of giggles, but it really helped. For each of us who had found a partner, she asked us our favorite dessert flavors. Then she made our partner’s body smell and taste like that! I tasted vanilla to Kathy, and she tasted butterscotch to me. Yum! The women who hadn’t paired off got the same generic suggestion that we got for other partners: chocolate.

Pat also passed out little books introducing us to lesbian sexual techniques. “I know you wouldn’t believe this was one of my courses if I didn’t assign any homework,” she grinned. “Some of you already know all of this and then some, but it took me years to learn. It used to be the only way to learn how to make love with another woman was to apprentice yourself to an older dyke. Of course, some of us still don’t mind giving lessons...” That got her some hoots, but I could see several of us thinking about it.

Pat worked individually with women who were having trouble getting started, while the rest of us had a gabfest about our experiences so far. Only one had had a bad experience. Linda, a very quiet tall redhead, had gone home with a woman who picked her up in a coffee shop, and found her quite mean. “I think she was acting out leftover stuff she had with a partner who dumped her, but I need somebody nice to get that taste out of my mouth, so to speak. Any volunteers?”

Xiang had still not paired off, somewhat to my surprise. Now she was the first to speak up. “I will be noble and force myself to be your girlfriend, dear Linda!” She tried to keep a straight face, but couldn’t. The rest of us razzed her, but Linda was awestruck. “Will you really? I hadn’t dared to ask you, because you’re such a goddess! I’d love to be your girlfriend!”

“Actually I am a selfish bitch, as you will soon know, but I will truly care for you.”

“And I for you!” and they embraced, to loud cheers from their sisters.

Our final class at Pat’s house was really just a pizza party. Pat’s friend Janet was there again, with her husband Tom. He scurried around waiting on us, and seemed to find this role completely natural. He was obviously good friends with Pat, and completely enslaved both to her and to Janet. This gave some interesting ideas for the future to us...

Pat finally called for attention, and said we had graduated. “I pronounce you all cured of exclusive heterosexuality. Ten of you stuck it out, and all ten can now love women, and have already Had An Experience. A hundred percent success rate! Am I good or what?”

“And modest too, darling,” Janet said demurely.