The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BangSlave TV

cHAPTER ONE

“...llo? Hello?”

Alan awoke to the soft, sensual voice tickling his ear through the phone line. He blinked and looked around his room, disorientated. This was his front room, wasn’t it? He was sitting on his sofa, wasnt he? Something didn’t seem right. His left arm was burning from holding up the phone to his ear. Why was it burning? He’d only been on the phone for a few minutes.

After a long day of drawing windows at Vetro-Glass, he’d come home to a slow night of sub-par television and luke-warm microwave food before finally dragging himself to the local pub. There he sat, alone, nursing one beer for just over an hour, watching the young kids come and bury shots on their way into town for a wild night of partying.

It had been a fair few years since Alan had participated in such a night. Earning an impressive wage meant working long, tiring hours in front of a computer. Coming home to a dark, empty house late a night, he often vegged in front of the TV before falling asleep early, ready for another gruelling day at work the next day. The general feeling of lethargy he felt most days had slowly disintegrated his friendships over the years. Alan had earned lots of money, but he had no reason to spend it; no social life, no girlfriend, no need to impress anyone. His weekends were spent in bed or catching up on recorded TV shows. He rarely ventured to the pub any more.

His most recently visit had done nothing more than depress him. As he watched everyone else having fun, he become more and more aware that he wasn’t having any himself. After he finished his highly overpriced beer, Alan wandered home fearing that, despite ‘shaking things up’ by visiting the pub, he knew where his night would end. Like most Friday’s, Alan was going to drink a few vodka and cokes, work up the courage to smoke one (or perhaps, two) cigarettes, and masturbate on the sofa watching BangSlave TV.

BangSlave TV was a channel that didn’t start until late a night, that had a selection of barely dressed women taking phone sex calls from lonely men, acting out lude acts and whispering obscenities to help bring their client to orgasm as slowly as possible, causing him to spend as much money as possible on their premium rates. A few times every hour, usually towards the end of a phone call, the current BangSlave would expose her breasts, which was usually when Alan would cum into a tissue.

Originally, it had felt dirty. But after that first fateful night when he stumbled upon the channel, it had become part of Alan’s Friday night routine. At about eleven, Alan’s hand would snake over to the remote and find BangSlave TV for him, sometimes without him even noticing. He would release his member, which would become hard straight away, and slowly masturbate, watching the beautiful women grind across a pink bed, the bright pink lights flickering in the background. It always annoyed him how cheap the set was—the lights always seemed to flicker more as his arousal grew.

Every now and again, a voice would come over quiet trance music in the background, urging him to call the number at the bottom of the screen. A few weeks ago, he had. He rang in and chose to listen to the call being made, where an excited male voice had talked about how great he felt, as the BangSlave’s sultry voice had encouraged him, replying submissively, calling him Master. The sounds down the phone were always delayed by about 30 seconds, but he still enjoyed it. Alan had imagined the voice was talking to him, that it was him being called Master, and he had experienced a fantastic orgasm. If only the experience hadn’t be ruined by that annoying buzz on the line.

He had listened in for a few Fridays now, and enjoyed each time. Especially when Lilly was on. Over the weeks and months he’d fallen in love with Lilly; she was the single most beautiful and buxom woman he’d ever laid eyes on, with deep green eyes and long, dark hair which fell down to her huge jiggling breasts. He thought about Lilly all the time, and even though he only rang in on a Friday, he often turned BangSlave in the week to check if she was on. If so, he sometimes brought himself to orgasm once again.

The orgasms for Lilly certainly seemed to be getting stronger. And wasn’t that what happened earlier? He remembered changing over the channel and seeing BangSlave Lilly lying on her back with her legs in the air, acting as if she was being filled. He remembered phoning the number, pressing the buttons to listen in, and being put on hold as he got transferred....that was just a few moments ago. He must have been on hold for a few minutes and dosed off, because the voice through the phone had snapped him back to reality.

“Hello? Hello?”

He frowned. There was a new BangSlave on the screen now, whom he knew to be BangSlave Donna. She had long, dark hair that framed a sexy face with large lips. Her body was thin and toned, with a curvy behind and DD cup natural breasts, secured in by a black bikini top. Alan was unhappy; he wanted to hear Lilly, Lilly was his favourite. Donna was lying on the bed at an angle, head facing the camera, looking straight into Alan’s eyes, calling “Hello?”

There was a fuzzy moment where Alan realised that the voice on the phone was matching the picture on his screen exactly. This was live. He wasn’t listening in—he was on the phone to a BangSlave! It made him hard. Rock hard. He’d never been so hard in his life. The fear that gripped him was almost equalled by the sheer arousal that was burning inside him. BangSlave Donna was talking to him!

He opened his mouth to reply, but nothing came out. His arm burned but he didn’t dare take the phone away from his sweaty ear. Donna looked incredible—she was one of his favourites, in his top 3 behind Lilly and Tiffany—and he was totally intimidated by her. She was still staring out of the TV screen at him.

“Are you there? I can hear you breathing...”

Her voice was smoother than anything he’d ever heard. She wanted him to reply. His brain couldn’t put the pieces together. Where had his trousers gone? He was naked! Panic was starting to set in, and he looked around the room for something, anything, to help his predicament, he couldn’t understand why he didn’t just hang up, what was there, what could help-

Wait, what was that? Something had caught his eye, and his gazed returned to the clock on the wall, and he squinted to see the time. The pink glow from the TV showed the arms were at...2.15am?! When did it get so late?! He had rang BangSlave TV at around 11, now he was naked, the time didn’t make sense-

“Calm down and always answer me, Baby.”

Calm. Always answer. Alan became calm. His breathing slowed, he fell back into his sofa cushion and answered between deep breaths, “H...Hello?”

Donna smiled. Her smile was comforting to him, he liked it when she smiled, even if she did look wicked. Donna’s smile makes me happy. “Hey there,” she flicked her head back, and pushed her hair behind her ear. “What’s your name?”

“.....Alan,” he replied slowly, the last feelings of panic subdued by the new calm that fell over him.

“Alan, that’s a nice name.” she purred, “I’m Donna.”

“Hello Donna. I’ve seen you before.”

“That’s nice. Do you like me?” she asked. Her voice was casual and innocent, but had an air of superiority. She tilted her head down, waiting for his answer. One of her eyebrows raised slowly.

There was still a buzzing on the line, just like when he listened in. His brain felt a little foggy, but it didn’t bother him. Alan replied, still feeling calm. “Yes Donna, I do like you.”

Now both her eyebrows raised up slightly, she tilted her head forward making her look almost like an innocent child. “Am I your favourite BangSlave?”

His mouth opened, but the words stopped; he didn’t want to say no, but he felt compelled to answer. Always answer. Make Donna happy. There were a few seconds silence as he tried to fight the urge, but he soon succumbed. “N...no. Lilly is.”

Donna pouted. “Lilly is very sexy,” as she spoke, she slid backwards onto her knees, pushing her ass high into the air, keeping her chest close to the bed, “But so am I, don’t you think?”

“I do. I just like Lilly.”

Donna spun on her knees, so that her body was central in the screen. She kept her torso low and the perfect shape of her behind was framed against the pink lights behind her, which still occasionally flickered. Her voice sounded hurt when she spoke. “Did you say you find me sexy?”

“I do find you sexy, yes,” Alan found it so easy to talk to her. Donna is so easy to talk to.

“You think I’m sexy?” She was still pouting.

“I think you’re sexy.”

“I’m sexy.” She spoke as if she was clarifying what he was saying. As if it wasn’t clear.

“You’re sexy.” Alan was finding it so easy to answer. It’s easy to agree with Donna.

“I am sexy. I’m really sexy. The sexist woman you’ve ever seen. You can’t stop looking at me.” This was more of a statement. She was no longer pouting.

Alan was still calm. Donna is easy to agree with. Always answer. " You’re really sexy. You...Can’t stop looking....you are....but Lilly...”

She interrupted his failed sentence. “You’re a tit man, aren’t you Alan?”

“Yes Donna, I love tits. They are my favourite thing.” It was a relief to be able to both answer and agree with her again. And Alan was a tit man, the bigger the better.

Donna raised up and sat back on her legs, exposing her gracious chest for the first time since the phone call had began. She pouted again. “You like my tits, don’t you?”

“I like your tits, Donna.” She had a great pair, very fleshy, slightly spilling out of her bikini top as if it was just a size too small, small bumps where her nipples would be. They jutted out of her small frame. It was easy to agree with her. Alan was always fascinated by large breasts.

She gave a small nod to someone behind the camera, and the screen zoomed in until only Donna’s torso filled the screen. She took a deep breath and let it out. “Look at my chest, Alan,” She took another deep breath, “See them rise and fall with my breathing? With every breath they rise, and fall, rise up, and fall down.” Another breath. “Up, and down. Up and Down.”

Up and down...“ he murmured, staring at her chest. Up and down. I’m so aroused by Donna. I must masturbate. His right hand began to move up and down. It was only now he realised it had been grasped around his cock during the whole conversation, while he had been hard as a rock. Up and down. His arousal grew tenfold. He was slowly tossing himself off.

“Up and Down,” she repeated, and his movements got slightly faster. She took another deep breath. “Up and Down.”

I’m so aroused by Donna. I must masturbate. I must cum for her. He was wanking at a medium pace now. “Up and down....”

“My tits are so sexy. The sexiest tits ever.” She stopped taking deep breaths, now slowly twisting her body from side to side, causing them to jiggle slightly.

It was a statement, but Alan still needed to answer. Always answer. “Sexy tits. So sexy tits!” He was getting very excited, watching her tits and wanking. His mind was becoming fuzzier. I want to make Donna happy.

“The sexiest tits ever, Alan. The sexiest tits you’ve ever seen go Up and Down. Up and Down!”

“Sexiest! God yes, the sexiest! Donna has the sexiest tits!” Alan was frantically tossing his hand up and down his cock now, squeezing hard, slight precum emerging. A huge orgasm was building inside him but it wouldn’t come out. His mind was fogged down in arousal, in his desperation to orgasm. Agreeing with Donna is the right thing to do.

“The sexiest tits ever, on the sexiest woman ever.” She increased her movements, causing her big breasts to sway even more.

“Sexiest tits...Donna, you have the sexiest tits...Sexy Donna”

“Tell me I’m the sexiest woman ever. The sexiest woman you’ve ever seen. Tell me, Alan, who is the sexiest woman ever?”

Alan’s brain was mush. He didn’t know what to say. Donna could hear his frantic wanking in the back ground as he replied. “You...or...Lilly...”

Donna held the phone between her ear and shoulder, and used her hand to push both of her breasts up, causing her already deep cleavage to now appear cavernous. She smiled an evil smile. “I’m so much sexier than Lilly, Baby.”

Alan moaned out loud. She’s so much sexier than Lilly. “You are! You’re the sexiest! Donna! The hottest woman in the world!” he cried, staring intently at the screen in front of him. He couldn’t stop looking at her now even if he wanted to, looking at the perfect woman, he was desperate to drink in every detail of her existence. It’s easier to agree with Donna.

“That’s right Alan, I am. The most beautiful woman in the world. I’m so beautiful, you want to cum for me. Up and Down.” Her chest swaying was slower now, and the camera panned out to show her whole body again, kneeling on the bed.

“I do!” Alan was wanking furiously, his whole body sweating, desperate. He was consumed by arousal. I’m so aroused by Donna. I want to cum for her.

“But you can’t, can you? That’s okay, you will do soon. Just keep moving Up and Down for me,” She smiled as his loud moan came down the phone line. Her smile made him happy, and he moaned again. I want to make Donna happy. It’s what I want.

She lay down on her right side on the pink bed, and the camera followed to make sure she was central in the shot. She propped herself up from the bed with her phone hand, leaving her other arm free. She used it to adjust her bikini top. “Alan, honey, you still there?”

Of course he was. He couldn’t stop looking at Donna—she was the incredible woman he’d ever seen, so sexy, so beautiful, he wanted to cum for her—and he couldn’t take the phone away from his ear. He moaned in agreement.

“Alan, Focus,” she spoke in a commanding tone.

Alan stopped wanking. His higher brain functions returned enough to concentrate on Donna through his arousal. Focus on what Donna wants. Agree with Donna. Always answer. Sexier than Lilly. “I’m here, Donna. I’m so aroused, I can hardly think!”

Donna spoke in a calming tone. “You can think Alan, just keep in Focus. Focus on me.”

Focus. Focus on what Donna wants. Sexiest woman in the world. Agree with Donna. Focus. “I’m okay.”

She smiled at him. Make Donna happy. “I know you want to make me happy, Alan. It’s what you want, isn’t that right?” Her question was almost rhetorical—she knew what he had been programmed to want—but she knew he had to answer. She made sure he would always answer, so that she could keep track of him.

“I do want to make you happy Donna, I do. I want to cum for you too!” Although he had stopped wanking, his hand was still grasped tightly around his cock.

Donna was still smiling. “You can do both, Alan. You can cum for me, and make me happy, if you do a few things for me.”

“I’ll do anything you want!” I want to cum for Donna.

“Tell me, is your wallet in arm’s reach? It should be.”

“Yes Donna, it is.”

“Good. I want you to get it for me, but I know that you have one hand on the phone, and one hand on your big, hard cock. Is that right?”

“Yes Donna.”

On the screen, as Donna spoke, she brought her free hand up and let her arm rest on the top of her torso. Her hand hovered in the air in front of her. “That’s okay, Alan. Release Cock.” His right hand popped off his dick, almost as if he was surprised to be holding it. It now lay on his leg.

“I want you to take you free hand and get your wallet. I want you to get your main bank card out, and read me all the details off the front, and the security number on the back. And while you do that, I’ll reward you by bringing you to orgasm. Okay?”

Alan’s mushy brain had slight reservations about giving away his card details—he was usually so careful with money—but as he watched Donna smile on screen, all resistance melted. I want to make Donna happy. I want to cum for Donna. His arousal was outmatched only by his focus on her needs. “Yes Donna. I want to cum for you!”

“I know. Watch me now, keep watching, and Feel Me.”

I can feel Donna touch me. Her free hand wrapped around an invisible cock, and Alan gasped as her felt her warm fingers take hold of his member. She squeezed her fingers, and quickly gave her hand one jerk up and down. He gasped again. Always answer. “I can feel you!”

She slowly dragged her hand up and down in the air. He felt her slowly jack him off as she said, “Now get your wallet for me.”

Still staring intently at the screen, his right hand moved forward to the end of his sofa and grasped for his wallet, not totally sure where it was—or indeed why it was on his sofa, rather than in his kitchen bowl where he usually kept it. He leant forward over his straining erection, never taking his eyes off Donna. He could feel every movement she made as she slowly manipulated the air in front of her like a pro. Her slow movements accelerated, causing Alan’s breathing to quicken to match. His eye’s were straining to see her, his arm straining to find her prize.

His wallet was on top of his folded clothes on the arm of the sofa. He was naked, and had folded his clothes? As he found it, he fell back into the cushion and let his crotch rise up into the air, trying to give her better access to his cock, although it made no difference. Donna was casually wanking the air in front of her, but sped up when she heard him say, “I have the wallet!”

She pulled her hand close to her mouth, whispering, “That’s it, you know what to do now,” she kissed the air at the top of her clenched hand, “Give me what I want...”

He felt her warm lips gently kiss the end of his dick. It was a totally new experience for Alan; the few girlfriends he had been with over the years had never gone down on him. I want to cum for Donna.

Always answer. Alan obtained the card and held it up to his face, putting into his eye line as much as possible without block the screen. Between ragged breaths and slight moans, he began to read the details, eyes darting from screen to his card. After the first four numbers, Donna spoke to him, “Focus, Alan.”

Focus on what Donna wants. Out of the corner of his eye, he could still see Donna pleasuring him, but he focused on quickly reading aloud all the details from his card. He flipped it over and completed his task, then returned his full attention to the screen. Donna was still lying on her side, now slowly kissing the top of her imaginary member. He moaned down the phone line again.

Between kisses, she spoke to him, “You’ve made me so happy, Alan!” Kiss “I like it when you do what I ask. It makes me really wet.” Kiss “Don’t you like it when I’m wet? Horny and ready to fuck you?”

Alan’s crotch was thrusting up and down as he replied, “Yes! Please fuck me Donna!” His arousal was overflowing again.

“Not tonight sweetie, but soon,” she purred, her hand moving faster now, “Soon. But I will reward for doing what I asked. You keep doing what I ask, and I’ll reward you.”

“Yes Donna, please! I’ll always do what you want!” Alan was frantic now, sweating, fidgeting, breathing so very deeply.

“Good, Alan. If you do what I want, you’ll make my pussy wet. If my pussy is wet, I can fuck you. And I know you want to fuck me, because Donna Is Fuckable.”

Alan cried out to her words, his brain ticking over. Donna is fuckable. I want to fuck Donna. I’ll do anything to fuck Donna. Donna is fuckable. “Please...please!”

Donna ran her tongue up and down the invisible cock in her hand. Alan wanted to close his eyes in gracious pleasure as he felt her soft wet tongue slide up and down his shaft, but he couldn’t stop looking at the screen, at Donna, the sexiest woman in the world. “Focus for me Alan. Recap.”

Focus. Recap. Alan held still for a second, his mouth moving on its own, speaking in an almost robotic voice. “Be calm. Always answer. Donna’s smile makes me happy. I want to make Donna happy. Donna is so easy to talk to. It’s easy to agree with Donna. I’m so aroused by Donna. Donna is so sexy. I want to cum for Donna. Donna is so much sexier that Lilly. Focus on what Donna wants. I can feel Donna touch me. Donna is fuckable. I want to fuck Donna. I’ll do anything to fuck Donna.” No sooner had he finished that his arousal took over again, and he released a small moan.

Now though, Donna had stopped jacking him off. She simply lay on the bed, talking to him. “Just a few more instructions, Alan. We’re going to check you out now, but tomorrow night at 9pm, I want you to Call BangSlave.”

Call BangSlave. A new number appeared in Alan’s head, not the one pulsating at the bottom of the screen, but a special one downloaded into his brain. “Ring at 9. They’ll program you some more. Then you’ll talk to me at about 1am, when I’m back on screen. You’re not going to remember the details of tonight, but rest assured, it can only get better. Now listen close, Alan. Tell me; Who Do You Love?”

Love... Donna??? There was a second pause while Alan’s brain caught up with his trigger. This was the main trigger that had been implanted. If it worked, which it nearly always did, it would be the beginning of the end of Alan. “I love.... you,” he replied, then screamed as the most intense, most powerful orgasm ever exploded out of his being. His mind whirred with the information he had received that night, and burned in bright letters across his mind were the worlds ‘I LOVE BANGSLAVE DONNA!!!’ He came, hard, semen shooting up everywhere as his crotch bounced involuntarily around the sofa. His orgasm last for a whole minute as Donna laughed on the screen, his animalistic moans carrying through the phone line as he still held the receiver to his left ear.

When he finally finished his orgasm, his body collapsed back deep into the sofa cushion. His eyes only half open, he still could not take his eyes away from Donna. I want to make Donna happy. Donna is fuckable. Her smile was wide as she said to him, “Night Night, Alan.”

Night Night. Alan finally stopped looking at Donna. She was waving at the screen as he turned off the TV. He said, “Goodnight, Donna,” and hung up the phone, placing it on the end of the sofa next to his wallet. Naked and sprayed with his own semen, Alan closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of Donna, and BangSlave TV.

TO BE CONTINUED.....