The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: This story is completely fictional, and is written for the entertainment of sound-minded adults above the age of 18. This story is authorized for publication at www.mcstories.com, and may be downloaded and printed for personal use. Publication on any other site or in any other form without consent of the author is strictly prohibited. The author may be contacted at . Comments and criticisms are welcomed.

How I Became a Banana Slut and Lost My Two Cherries

By Ian Boheme

Jenny knocked on the door of her friend Eric’s house. She was a little frustrated about this, but her mom did ask her to go over to ‘hang out’. He was their next-door neighbor. It wasn’t too inconvenient, but he was annoying. She had been forced to hang out with this ‘nerd’ since she was 13. Her mother knew that he wasn’t very popular, and she was trying to remedy that by forcing her own daughter to be his friend. She hated it, but she’d become semi fond of him as if he were a goofy little brother.

They had just started going to college together up at the community college and even shared a psychology class. She guiltily had to admit he had to help her pass. Here she stood doing another favor for her mother, to keep her off her back constantly, and she was here again at his house to ‘hang out’.

“Go watch a movie with him,” her mother had said to her, “I don’t know; you’ve grown up with him, you figure it out.”

The door opened and there stood the lanky young man she had grown up with. “Hey Jenny,” he said, bringing her out of her reverie. He opened the door further. “Come on in; I was just finishing up a Computer/Psych project of mine. What are you doing over here?”

“Oh, I was just bored, I’d finished my homework—yes, even my Psych—and figured I’d come over and see what you were up to,” she said as she walked in the door.

“I’ve been busting my butt on this project. I hope you don’t mind if we ‘relax’ a bit,” he said.

“That’s cool,” she said, not really meaning it; but she was in it for the long haul so she might as well play along.

“Want a soda?” he said, “Dad just got us a fountain machine and I’ve been aching to show it off.”

“Sure,” she said, “You happen to have any of that favorite of yours, Jolt?”

“Naw, haven’t gotten any of that yet, but we did find this off brand, called ‘MindBolt’. It tastes pretty close,” he stated.

“Sounds good to me,” she said looking around at the place and how it had suddenly gotten a lot ‘richer’ with all its new toys and decorations.

“Have a seat, you can sit at my computer chair, the captain’s chair, I’ll be right back with the drinks,” and he disappeared into the kitchen.

She sat down, and out of the corner of her eye she could see his screen saver swirling back and forth. The next thing she knew he was back with drinks, and a tray with some bananas, cherries, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream.

“I figured we’d have your favorite as well, banana splits,” he said suggestively, but she was still a little dazed for some reason.

“Cool,” she said feeling a little funny at first, but dismissing it as the feeling dissipated.

“You must be really thirsty,” he ‘suggested’, and suddenly she realized how thirsty she was. She was practically parched, in fact. She didn’t know why she hadn’t realized it before. She quickly grabbed the offered soda and downed half of it in seconds. She felt much better as the cold liquid soothingly massaged her throat with wonderful sensations.

“Thanks, that really hit the spot. I don’t know what you were talking about, ‘almost tastes like Jolt’. This shit is good,” Jenny said enthusiastically. Then her mind caught up with her, “Did I just say shit?” she thought. She never cursed and hated curse words as a rule of thumb. She considered them improper and vulgar slang substitutes or totally unwarranted and unnecessary adjectives. Surprisingly, it made her feel pleasantly dirty. Part of her reveled in that, then she heard a loud thumping and moaning coming from upstairs that brought her back to reality.

“Oh God, that’s it you stud muffin, harder!” came a muffled yell.

Jenny looked at Eric funny; he smiled briefly.

“Oh sorry, Dad’s ‘entertaining;’ that’s been happening quite frequently. Dad’s been having several women over, although that one in particular has been hooked for the past few nights,” he said as she processed this. Arthur Weaselford, a ‘stud muffin’, and ‘hooked;’ these words did not want to associate with Eric’s father in her mind. He was even more of a geek than his son. He was a very successful geek, but a geek nonetheless. “She’s a hot one, that one.” Eric grinned.

She started to get very upset at this and stood to leave; but turned first to expel her anger and protest such new crude behavior from him. But before she could get a word out, he said, “It’s kinda nice to listen to, very arousing.” She stopped the current train of thought; or rather, her mind jumped trains, going in a totally different direction than she had ever gone before.

“Yeah, you’re right; it is kinda sexy.” Jenny found herself saying as she turned around, swinging her hips out and walking back over to her seat in a sultry fashion. Her mind screamed at her body. “What am I doing?! What’s happening to me!” Her thoughts were echoed only in her eyes.

Her body began to exhibit the effects of the ‘arousing’ show she was hearing; her nipples quickly began to harden to the point where they stood proudly against her bra ‘and’ her shirt as she began to moisten.

“God, my ‘pussy’ is getting so wet that my panties are already soaked and my pants will soon be... What am I thinking ‘pussy’? Cunt, slit, fuckhole; well all my holes are fuckholes... where is all this coming from... who cares; just put a cock in me, my cunt is empty and itching to be filled... I’ve never thought things this dirty before...much less them arousing me to the point I’d ‘fuck’ anyone.” She looked up at Eric in a new light. He had a cock, she had a hole, they could get together and ... she shook her head, and managed to get control of her mouth briefly.

“What is going on, Eric?” she asked. The desperation was apparent in her voice.

“Don’t worry, it will all become clear in a moment. He leaned past her, rubbing up against her and arousing her even more than the sounds could possibly accomplish. “Just enjoy that banana while I finish this up,” he said, and began typing at his computer with her sitting right there, her breasts rubbing up against him. She reached over for the banana and peeled it. She did not bite though; she just licked it gently at first, at the tip and then along the bottom. Then she slowly began to put it into her mouth, sealing her lips over it. She did all of this without even thinking, as the moans became audible again.

“Oh, you want me to suck it now. Don’t worry, I won’t waste a drop!” came the woman’s voice to her ‘stud muffin’ Arthur. Now that she thought about it, he was pretty hot, and he had to have ‘equipment’ meant for pleasing her. All of these thoughts passed through her head as she began to suck on the banana with wanton passion.

After a few more moments of her ravenous sucking on the banana, it quickly became mushy; and she looked over to Eric, without even realizing that she needed and craved his next command.

“Yes you can eat it; but when you’re through, move onto the other banana—but don’t peel it, and you must use another ‘fuckhole’ this time,” he said, smirking, as he stopped to see which (of the two she had left) she’d choose. He knew she’d have to take off her pants and panties—which were now soaked at the crotch—to do so.

Jenny quickly stood, and made sure he had a good view of her little quick strip tease. Her pants came off, peeling at the crotch area due to the juices coating her upper thighs. She then moved to her panties, which he disappointingly noted were granny panties. That would be one of the first things he’d have to change—her wardrobe, especially by adding lingerie to it. When she finally got her pants and panties stripped down, she stepped out of them. She reached for the banana, indecision still in her eyes, as her mind battled with itself.

The lusty sexual slut (that had just about pretty much taken control of her) was saying to do the dirtiest thing possible and shove the banana up her ass, which her intellectual side knew would hurt like hell since nothing had ever been up there. Her intellectual side, which was screaming at this whole situation, rationalized that she’d already had sex with her ex-fiancé she’d be fine there. Which ended up being the choice, but not cause of her intelligence winning. It was because her sluttier side had decided that she wanted Eric to be her first in the back.

She quickly plunged the banana deep inside of her pussy, not needing to go slow due to the massive amounts of lubrication. Eric watched for another few minutes as Jenny’s moans began to partially drown out the moans and thumping of the couple upstairs. He smiled to himself as his hard on strained against his pants. He shook his head briefly and got back to the final touches to the program. As he clicked the save button some old video game victory music began to play over the speakers.

“Now hand me those cherries,” he said, and she reached over with one hand, keeping the other hand ramming the banana in and out of her; she was really getting into it now.

She handed them over to him. “These two cherries symbolize the two cherries I have and will take from you. This one right here is for your ass, which I know is begging for my cock right now and it will get it in a minute.”

As he stated that, she moaned loudly in anticipation and began to shove the banana in faster and harder. “Oh, God yes, come stick it up my ass; this banana could never fill me like you can,” she said, internally surprised that she now cussed like a porn star.

“This other cherry...” he said, popping it in his mouth. “I’ve already taken; it’s your mind; I’ve already fucked your mind. I will continue to do so for a long time now, it is quite enjoyable,” he said as he dragged a long wooden bench over to where she was thrusting the banana in and out of herself. She was leaning back in his ‘captain’s chair’ so that she could do it better, and so that he could see her.

“Dad’s been doing this for years and he wouldn’t let me use any of his equipment, so I had to make some of my own. MindBolt is my latest creation, but I’ve been using this screensaver on you for months now, encouraging and strengthening that inner slut. Tonight’s screensaver totally let her lose and in a minute she’s going to lower her ass onto my waiting cock while I sit on this bench, but first she’s going to give it a good suck,” he said to her as he removed his pants. She gazed at it longingly; her inner slut found it nicely proportioned and perfect for fucking.

All of a sudden, her mind seized control again and feelings of disgust and revulsion took over. She’d never seen her ex-fiancé’s; she’d just let him put it in her. Seeing a cock for the first time had been enough for her to get control of her mind back.

“No!” she yelled, making a mad dash for the door. She didn’t care that she was naked as she felt the banana slide out of her and fall to the floor; she thought she could make it to her house next door before anyone saw her. She started to reach for the door, but realized he was laughing.

“I thought that might happen; that’s why I came prepared.” and she turned to see what he meant—expecting a gun or something. Instead she saw him with the can of whipped cream in one hand and the chocolate syrup in the other. He was using both of them to coat his cock, making a sweet and sticky mess with himself. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing, and almost laughed at the absurdity and seemingly randomness of his actions. He’d obviously lost his mind; she’d turned back to the door and reached for the knob when a strange thought suddenly occurred to her.

“Doorknobs are phallic,” she thought, “Where the hell did that come from... Oh No!” she screamed internally, and suddenly the inner slut took over again. She turned back to Eric and ran over to him, dropping to her knees to slide the last few feet in front of the bench he was sitting on.

Before her mouth stood his seven-inch gloriously coated ‘banana;’ it was covered in whipped cream and chocolate syrup. It was the best looking banana split she had ever seen, and she couldn’t wait to taste it. She started licking it up and down along the bottom shaft, getting syrup and whipped cream all over herself. She didn’t care that she was making a mess of herself; all she cared about was appeasing the sudden appetite that had sprung up in her mind.

The slut in her told her to remove her shirt and confining bra, so that she could better enjoy this banana split; and she naturally agreed that it would make the meal much more enjoyable.

“You should fondle yourself while you suck the cream off of—and out of—the ‘banana’,” the inner slut told her, she removed her shit and undid her bra, and quickly returned to the licking off all the cream and syrup. She began to fondle and pinch her nipples at the same time, which gave her mind a double whammy of pleasure; her mind was now totally lost to whatever else was going to happen tonight.

She engulfed the entire ‘banana’ in her mouth, but something told her not to bite, her mind told her merely to suck the banana and lick the cream and syrup all around it. She was now all the way down the ‘banana,’ and had whipped cream, syrup and hair around her nose and cheeks. She didn’t care, just so long as she could eat the ‘banana’.

When Jenny finished getting all the syrup and cream off of the ‘banana’, her oral appetite felt sated, even though she knew that there was a special banana cream in this banana that she loved. She needed something else now. She looked up into Eric’s eyes with his ‘banana’ still deep in her mouth, brushing her tonsils. He smirked down to her and pulled her mouth off of him.

“Now you’ll grab that other banana, shove it back in your pussy, and fuck yourself with it, while you ride your ass on my cock,” he commanded. She knew she had to do it, but she wanted it to so badly, even though the intellectual side screamed that it would rip her apart. “Use your own juices to lubricate it,” he said; and she used one hand to shove the banana in and out of her, and the other to smear her own love juices up and down her ass. She kept rubbing her other hand across her pussy, collecting her juices; and began to slowly rub them around her ass. She slowly began to push her pinkie in, not wanting to push herself too hard right away. He was right about her anal cherry—and it partially scared her—but also aroused her more than she had ever been aroused.

After she had pushed her pinkie up her ass a few times it began to become pleasurable, and she was really starting to get into it. She was fucking herself with the banana and her pinkie, and moaning with much more enthusiasm. She was so lost in the pleasure she was giving herself, she almost forgot Eric was there. When she realized he was waiting, she moved over towards him, turned around, and began to squat over his cock—’banana’. She felt she was as lubricated as much as she could possibly be, and with the banana in her cunt she was definitely aroused enough to try.

As Jenny hovered over his cock, slowly squatting inch by inch, the combination of fear and arousal took her to a new level of eroticism. She began to find that she really enjoyed her horrifying situation. It really turned her on; she began to lower herself a little faster, until the head of his cock rested right against her puckering anus. An erotic electric pulse shot from her ass to her cunt to her nipples, to release out of her mouth in a loud moan. She began pumping the banana into her cunt even faster and harder as she pushed downward, feeling that first spike of pain as the head started to squeeze in.

Part of her screamed at why was she doing this and why was she enjoying it, but her body was committed to it already, despite the pain. Eric helped her only by holding his cock in position as it stretched its way into her. He was letting her prove his dominance over her by having her do the rest of the work; she would push his cock into her as a sign of that submission and descent into their ‘new’ relationship. Finally, they both felt the head pop completely in; she sighed in a mixture of pain and pleasure at her accomplishment.

Jenny knew why she must do it, and she now wanted to with her entire being; she wanted to be Eric’s slut, and this was her rite of passage. Part of her screamed against this, but it was too late and she was too far; she couldn’t turn back if she wanted to. She began to revel in this sexual and overall submission and degradation to Eric, her new master.

“I’m a wanton whore, a bitch in heat,” she began to vocalize the thoughts in her head and found that the words increased her pleasure. It now throbbed through the banana in her cunt and the cock that was entering her ass. The words fanned the flame of passion that was now spreading between her legs to her breasts, which Eric was now gently mauling with his hands wrapped around her.

“That’s it; squeeze my tits while I get this cock all the way up my butt. Show me how it feels to have a cock buried to the hilt in my ass. I’ve dreamed of you making me yours for the past few months,” she said. She lowered herself more and more with each dirty thing that came out of her mouth. “Make me yours, mark your territory with your seed up my ass, I want it so bad, I need it,” and with her last statement, she had his entire shaft all the way inside of her. She could feel it stretching the wall between it and her banana filled pussy.

She knew now that she was his, and reveled in the pleasure from that last statement and her fully stretched orifices, which she would now call fuckholes. Even as the pleasure overwhelmed her body, she had no idea that she was experiencing her first orgasm. She knew she was not—and never would be—done, until Eric’s cum was inside, or on, her body.

She began to fuck his cock and squeeze her ass muscles to milk the cum out of his cock. She now knew that she had to get his cum every day, or she would never be complete. These thoughts frightened her at first; but they also made her orgasm reach new heights, as she could no longer consciously control her body. All there was, all that mattered in her existence, was getting her master’s cock to deposit its seed into one of her fuckholes.

She could hear him moaning now, and she could feel him thrusting upwards with each of her downward thrusts. She knew that her life before no longer mattered. The boring college life of studying hard for a degree that would still probably leave her with far less enjoyment than it gave the school, for milking her and her mom’s money. The world would have sapped all the energy out of her, but she now could happily give it to Eric; he would give her eternal pleasure as would she give him.

He finally came, long and hard inside of her, moaning and falling backwards onto the bench. When his seed surged up inside her, it was like she was experiencing a thousand orgasms at once. Her body began to overload and synaptic fuses began to pop and crackle, as her body was racked with the orgasm to end all orgasms. She was in a realm of complete pleasure, almost painfully emerged in a velvet blanket of orgasmic bliss. Then she lost consciousness.

She groggily woke up, to find her cheek resting painfully on the keyboard of Eric’s computer. She slowly realized that someone was between her legs, licking her cunt with such enthusiastic zeal that she couldn’t help but spread her legs more. She threw each of her legs over the arms of the chair, opening her pussy even more, so that the licking could go on unhindered. She sank back into the cushions of the chair and just let herself enjoy the experience.

“Ah good, you’re awake. I hope you enjoyed it earlier as much as I did. As you can see, you are being rewarded for your efforts, but we’re not quite finished yet. Computer, initiate program alpha one,” Eric commanded. She turned to look at the screen in front of her as it lit up again. The screen read, “Initiating program,” and the thinking hourglass blinked for a few seconds. The swirling lights and colors of the screensaver quickly replaced it; similar to the ones she had seen before. They were more intense this time, she realized, as she simply let go and lost herself, to the pussylapping going on between her legs and the screensaver. She knew that the computer was reprogramming her mind to Eric’s satisfaction, and she didn’t care; in fact, she let herself drift into a blissful open-eyed slumber as her thoughts began to be reworked. She would never have to worry again; she belonged to Eric and that was all that mattered.