The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bait and Switch 3

I hadn’t seen Officer Andrews since our rendezvous in the park and my subsequent programming of his macho cop brain. I figured that he would be out of action for a while, maybe a long while, but sooner or later I’d see him again. So it wasn’t a complete surprise when he showed up at the gym to work out. I, of course, had been eagle eyeing the door every day while I worked out, watching to catch him as he came in that first time since our last meeting.

He came in dressed in his usual non-descript but fashionable sweats, which covered his muscular frame but left just a hint of the goods they enclosed. He didn’t have his usual swagger though, and as he approached closer to me, I saw that his skin was pale and he had rings under his eyes. All in all, he looked like someone getting over the flu rather than his former fit self.

My heart was racing as he passed by me on the way into the locker room. He didn’t even glance at me as he went by but continued on.

“Bathroom break.” I decided. As he turned disappeared into the locker room, I quickly set down my curl bar and followed. When I rounded the corner, I could see Andrews standing next to the lockers, gazing around the room. He hadn’t put his gym bag away as usual, but seemed distracted. I realized then that he was looking at the naked men in the room, in particular, he seemed to be looking at their crotches. He seemed to have forgotten the weights.

Andrews’ mind was whirling. From the moment he entered the locker room he began to feel feelings he’d never experienced before. As he walked toward the lockers he’d seen a dude coming toward him, heading toward the shower. No big deal, nothing unusual. Except, the guy, he had a big flaccid dick wagging between his legs. Well, ALL the guys had that, but he found himself gazing at it as the guy walked by, like he couldn’t take his eyes off it.

After that, he just started looking at all the men, naked men, their penises exposed while the men dressed or undressed. He quickly noticed that his stomach felt normal for the first time since he was found in the park. The gnawing feeling had settled down and become a rumbling, like hunger, instead of nausea.

“What the fuck’s going on with me?” he thought. “These guys are going to think I’m some kinda fag or something. Stop looking at their dicks Andrews! Get ahold of yourself!” he thought. “I’m not gay, fucking disgusting perverts! Fuck! Why am I looking at this guy again?”

The combination of the programming kicking in and the relatively crowded locker room was causing acute distress to my favorite law enforcer. As I watched, he repeatedly looked away and started to reach toward the lockers only to be drawn back to his new voyeurism, essentially causing him to forget that he was standing in his workout gear in the midst of men changing and not doing anything himself.

While he was oblivious to this, others were not. One young guy, most likely not more than 22 or 23, but with a nicely cut body, noticed Andrews’ staring.

“Dude! What the fuck? You gay? Quit looking at me dude. Why can’t you fags keep to yourselves! Dude, I said quit staring at me!” He held his towel in his hand and quickly wrapped it around his waist to cover himself. He walked up to the still staring Andrews and gave him a hard shove, pushing him back into the lockers. The noise of Andrews hitting the lockers cause several other guys to turn and look to see what was going on.

“Fucking faggot! Take your fucking queer ass to a fucking gay bar!”

Andrews turned beet red. “I’m not gay!” he blurted out.

“Yeah, you’re not gay, you just like looking at my dick, huh? FAG!” The young guy stormed off. Several other guys in the locker room quickly covered themselves up or turned away. A few guys shot angry glares at Andrews, who was visibly shaking. Suddenly, he doubled over and puked. The puke splashed on his sweats, the bench and the floor. Andrews was horrified. His face still flushed red, he grabbed his gym bag and took off for the exit.

I hadn’t anticipated a gay bashing in the locker room! I had to act fast. I quickly headed toward the street door for the gym. Behind me, Andrews unknowingly followed, rushing to leave before anyone else saw his face or confronted him. As he was leaving the locker room you could hear the hoots and laughter of the men and their murmurs of approval.

Stepping out into the street, I had just turned around when Andrews burst out the door.

“Hey man, wait a sec.” I called out. Andrews seemed to keep moving, but slowed. “What just happened there?”

Something in Officer Andrews’ mind snapped to attention. He stopped and turned toward me. Looking quizzically at me he asked “Did you just say something to me?”

“Yeah,” I said, “Is something wrong? You looked like something bad happened as you were leaving.” Andrews stopped just in front of me. His police trained eyes looking over my face with a mixture of anxiety and confusion.

“Have I met you before?” he asked. “There’s something about this guy, he thought, what is it?” For the second time that day he felt his stomach relax. He still had the acrid taste of puke in his mouth, but now he felt almost normal again. His eyes wandered from the face of the guy in front of him downward. “Shit, stop looking at guys’ dicks” he thought. All the same he scoped the package on the guy.

“I don’t think we have,” I said, “but I’ve seen you around at the gym here, so maybe you saw me sometime.” I waited to see his reaction. I could see he was having trouble keeping his eyes off my dick, but I wanted to see how deeply his programming had gone before showing him my dick.

“Hey TJ! Dude!” The voice startled me. It was Officer Andrew’s buddy, Officer Cobb. Andrews turned to look at his friend. Seeing my opportunity fading, I quickly turned to leave.

“See you later man,” I said, as I began to walk away. Andrews didn’t seem to hear me, he was seemingly transfixed, looking off, at Cobb!

“Shit!” I thought. He saw Cobb first!