The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Bag Boy

Categories: MC, MM

Short Description: A telepath gets more than he wanted from his local grocery store.

Story:

I have a bad habit of wanting men who don’t necessarily want me. At the young age of 25, I’m not willing to settle down with anyone, yet I can always find some quick fun. Straight, gay, bi, it doesn’t matter... if I like them, I get them. I’m a moderately attractive man, with blond spiked up hair, and deep blue eyes. I’m a slim/slender body type, and I don’t care to work out, but I do to keep in decent shape. I just don’t want to gain any weight, but don’t care to build muscle. The one thing that differentiates me from most people is, that I can take over someone’s mind in a matter of seconds. I’m a telepath, and it’s a fun job. I use it to my advantage, as I work with police to catch criminals—on days they really need me. I bargained with them that they’d call me in when needed, and somehow in the budget, they can still afford to pay me a good salary. The best part is, I didn’t even have to twist their mind for that, and they offered it to me easily. I manage to work about maybe 5-6 hours a week total, it’s actually nice... despite the fact it’s hard work.

One Sunday, I went grocery shopping like I usually do. As I was finishing up, I noticed one of the baggers staring me down. He was looking at me in a good way, checking me out. He couldn’t have been over the age of 20, but he was cute. He had a little bit of a baby face, with his shaggy brown hair, and nice green eyes. He was tall, had nice arms, and what would probably be a nice body beneath his clothes. I opted to go through the line he was in, despite the fact that they move around. I decided to use my right arm to lift everything onto the belt to check out. As I was being checked out—in more than one way—I was reading his mind quickly to see what he was thinking. He was staring at me while bagging my groceries, thinking about how hot I am. Well that already tickled my ego a bit, so I was ready to make my move as soon as the groceries are put into the cart.

He looked at me with eagerness in his eyes and smiled, “would you like help out sir?”

“You know, normally I wouldn’t but my left shoulder has been killing me.” I know I didn’t need an excuse but it sounded good at the time. I mean why else would someone my age ask for help?

I walked him out to my car and we made small talk on the way there. I could tell by his voice he was nervous. He was trying to determine my sexuality and if I’m attracted to him in any way. I loved being able to read minds for this reason. I smiled as he loaded up my car. I sent him telepathically my address and told him to meet me there after work. I refused to exchange that information out loud. I smiled, gave him a tip and thanked him. He smiled and walked back to work. I watched him walk for a second and noticed what a nice round muscular ass he had, and grinned. “Tonight will be fun.”

A few hours later, my doorbell rang. I looked through the peephole to see him. He was still in his work clothes, as he followed my directions exactly. He was wearing his white polo shirt and black pants. I opened the door, and greeted him.

“Hello I’m Alex.” I shook his hand.

“Hi Alex, I’m Jason,” he smiled.

“Nice to meet you why don’t you come in.”

He came into my apartment a little confused about how he managed to get here not knowing what was going on.

“Make yourself comfortable on the couch, I’ll grab you some water and we will chat.”

He sat on the couch not knowing why he was here other than he wanted to be naked with me. I walked into the kitchen to grab water for him and me. I put both glasses on the side table next to him. I then put my hand on his head, and smiled. His body slowly went limp as I reached into his mind. I massaged his temples as I read through his mind. This was one of my favorite parts with the guys I meet. After giving him a few small commands, I let go of his head and smiled.

He looked up at me, and smiled “that massage felt good.”

“I’ll bet it did. There’s plenty more where that came from.” I winked at him, and took a seat next to him on the couch. “So tell me Jason, where are you from?” I wanted to give him a chance to tell me about him, rather than deciphering it myself.

“I’m from Texas, I moved here about 6 months ago to live with my family while I go to college.”

“Sounds nice—how do you like California so far?”

“It’s great. I love living near the beach.”

Thinking of him at the beach made my dick grow. I was almost ready to have my fun. I needed it, and he deserved it... badly. “I know, who doesn’t love a beach?”

“Seriously.”

“You know speaking of the beach, why don’t you relax a little, pretend like you’re at the beach. Just close your eyes and imagine the relaxation the beach leaves you.”

He smiled and closed his eyes, leaning his head back. Such an excellent subject. Now I could have avoided this part if I wanted to—but I liked watching him lie there peacefully in a hypnotic state. I wanted to take this slow a bit—as I wouldn’t see him often after tonight. I usually give my subjects one night of me, and then let them go. Some come back for more on their own—and that’s their decision, not mine.

“That’s it, enjoy the sounds of waves crashing on the beach while you’re lying in the sand. Feel how coarse the sand is against your body. Unfortunately right now you’re wearing too many clothes. Remember, you’re at the beach, aren’t you?”

He spoke as if he was already completely under in a trance “yesss”

“Well, go ahead and fix that. I know you don’t have swim trunks, so lets say your underwear is your swim trunks.”

“ooookayyy.” Jason slowly began taking off his shirt. My eyes grazed over his body checking out all parts of him. As his tight white polo shirt came off, I was noticing his chiseled body. He had a thin lined six pack, and a perfect V torso. His pecs were amazingly large, and his arms were sculpted by gods. He wasn’t overly muscular, but he was just the right amount of muscle.

“That’s great Jason, you’ve cleared one part on the beach. The sand feels so good against your bare chest and upper body, doesn’t it?”

“Yesssss”

“I know, now lets make it feel the same against your legs, remember that your underwear are your swim trunks.”

“Goood iiiideeaaa.” So far he was turning out to be an amazing subject. His reactions were perfect to everything. His body was still completely relaxed, his mind was clear of thoughts except those I was putting in—and he was doing everything I said.

He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, revealing he wasn’t wearing boxers, but something a little.. tighter. He slowly pulled off his pants revealing not only a nice skimpy pair of black briefs, but also his nice muscular thighs and calves. His briefs hugged his hard package hiding behind them. His cock and balls were barely staying in his tenting briefs as it was. I wanted to pounce, but I had to be patient.

“You’re doing great Jason. Now, do you enjoy the feeling of the sand on your legs?”

“Yessss”

“Great! I love your swim trunks, you’re wearing a speedo aren’t you?”

“Thaaanksss... yess... speeedo.... faaavor...itte”

“Jason, why don’t you go ahead and count backwards from 10, and as you do, you’re going to feel the sand relaxing your body completely. When you hit one, you will be completely relaxed, with no thoughts at all, understood?”

“Yesss I underrrstandddd”

“Go ahead and count.”

He began counting. As he was counting, his cock was growing. My cock was too, waiting patiently, wanting more and more of this handsome stud.

“5....”

“Deeper and deeper”

“4...”

“Almost there.”

“3.... 2....”

“Anddd”

“1.”

His body slipped from laying straight on the couch to falling into my lap. Needless to say, my cock squirted precum. I hadn’t even gotten to the fun part yet. I needed to calm myself down to get through this.

“Okay Jason, can you hear me?”

“Yesss”

“Okay, good, now I want you to open your eyes, and sit up. You are going to listen to everything I say, but still be under this state of relaxation for now, understood?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” He opened his eyes, sat up, and looked right at me with a blank expression. His green eyes were piercing me with lust and desire. The green was so hypnotic in its own way, I could fall straight into his spell. Unfortunately for him, he was under mine.

“Now Jason...” I was interrupted by his phone ringing. “Crap” I thought. I grabbed it out of his pants pocket to see who was calling—the caller ID said Andrew.

“Jason, who is Andrew?”

“My boyfriend.”

Funny how I didn’t get much of a boyfriend vibe from him earlier when I reached into his mind. I opted to ignore the call while it was ringing—and have him call him back in a little bit. His boyfriend may be some fun too, if he’s anything like this stud.

“Okay Jason how do you feel?”

“Relaxed, sir.”

“Good. Now, I want you to do me a favor. I want you to call your boyfriend back. Tell him you are stuck at work, and going to a friend’s house after. Have him meet you here in two hours. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“But act casual, as if it was completely normal.”

“Yes sir.”

I handed him the phone, at least I get two hours with this hunk first, then I’ll see how his boyfriend is. I can always reject having fun with him, after I wipe both of their minds of this location. That’s always my favorite part of my job.

He called him—and everything seemed normal, after he hung up the phone, his eyes went back to a blank expression.

“What did he say?”

“He will be here in two hours.”

“Perfect. Now, When I wake you up, you’re going to be natural with me. I know you lustfully desire me, and want me, so let’s get down to it. Also, anytime that I, and only I say “bag boy,” you will return back to this hypnotic state, only one hundred times deeper than before. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Now go ahead and wake up.”

He woke up, and looked down at his body realizing I had got him almost naked. He blushed a bit, wondering why I wasn’t naked. I smiled at him as I reached in to kiss him. For the first time my lips touched his, I knew this one needed to keep coming back for more. There was a spark that I had never felt before; one of not only lust and desire, but pure attraction. Andrew may be losing out on him after tonight. I never want to keep my “victims” after one night, but this one... was special.

He kissed me passionately, and we began making out as he pushed me to lay down on the couch. He started kissing my neck, which always makes me melt, and began pulling off my shirt. He revealed my slender hairless chest, and began to rub it. He started kissing his way down to my pants, kissing each nipple, giving me bursts of pleasure each time. He made his way down to my pants, and unbuttoned and unzipped them with his hands, revealing my white-strapped, black jockstrap. After he pulled off my pants, he came back up and kissed my cheek, “I love a man in a jock.” My heart melted. “Me too.”

I reached down and grabbed and smacked his ass. I grabbed a handful of a nice muscular ass. I could tell it was amazing, and I couldn’t wait to get into it. He kept kissing me, and began to play with my nipples, while I grabbed his ass. I reached around and began rubbing his hard cock through his underwear before wanting to pull them off. I finally did, and released his thick 7″ cock. I began stroking his cock while kissing him over and over.

He smiled and grinned, “Like what you see?”

“Hell yeah. You’re incredibly sexy.”

“As are you.” He began kissing down my chest working down to my jock and started pulling it off with his teeth. I moaned a bit. Once he pulled my jock off, I grabbed his head feeding him his next move, and being forceful about it. He flipped his body around, into a 69 position and began sucking on my already hard 8″ cock. His mouth was electric as it was around my cock. He licked the tip and began moving downward down my shaft allowing my body to spasm in excitement. He was so good within the first few seconds I had to stop myself from orgasming. I was moaning loudly enjoying every second of this young studs touch. I began to suck his cock listening to him moan as I slowly pleasured his cock rightfully so with my mouth. His moans sounded perfect. I didn’t know there was such a thing but I found it in him.

We kept sucking each other’s cocks for a little while until I realized I wouldn’t be able to hold in my load much longer. His precum was sweet to the taste and I wanted to taste the rest. I forced his cock further in my mouth by pushing his ass down and telling him to cum. As I was smacking his beautiful ass, and forcing his cock down my throat further, he began to shoot his load. The taste of his cum was sweet and salty. Just the way I liked it. I swallowed every last drop until he was dry, as he continued to have his lips around my cock. After he was done, I grabbed his ass and sent a signal for him to kneel beside me. I wanted to see his pretty face as I came into his mouth. I stood up and he was on his knees sucking away. I began to shoot, watching his body spasm to take in the load. He swallowed all of it, as he should. I forced his face further down my shaft allowing him to take it all in.

Once we were both done he came up for air, and smiled.

“Fuck that was the hottest blow job ever,” he said to me.

“Likewise. Let’s go take a shower.” I looked at the clock, by now I had some time left before Andrew would get here. We hopped into the shower and we soaped each other up and down as we made out under the warm water. This stud would be mine, and I liked it this way.

After our shower we dried and got dressed. As sad as that was, we had to for my plan with Andrew to work. I looked over at Jason and smiled, “Bag Boy.”

Instantly he went limp on the couch.

“Listen up Jason, your boyfriend is on his way over here, you remember that right?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good—now you’re going to act casual. I’m going to put him into a nice relaxing state just like I did with you, understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. So don’t be alarmed while being awake and conscious. You’re going to enjoy it, knowing only good things will come out of it. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good boy! Now, go ahead and wake up, and act completely normal.”

He woke up and smiled. I turned on the TV and handed him the remote, “watch whatever you want, I have to do a couple of things in the kitchen.”

He started watching TV waiting for Andrew to come. I cleaned up the kitchen a bit—I wasn’t expecting company. I also debating on drugging Andrew’s drink, so I got powder ready in case he was going to be a difficult subject. I was hoping he’d be easy—but I never knew.

A little while later he knocked on the door. I smiled and readied myself. Jason looked over at the door and smiled at me. He was quiet most of the time—I guess that’s normal for him. I opened the door and smiled pleasantly at an incredibly good looking man. Andrew was a little taller than I, at about 6 feet. He had a nice olive skin complexion, of what appeared to be Italian descent. He had dark brown hair, nice brown eyes, and beautiful arms and pecs. He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I wanted to see what was underneath, but I knew that’d have to wait a while. I shook his hand “Hi, you must be Andrew, I’m Alex. I’ve heard a lot about you.” I lied.

“Hi Alex—is Jason here?”

“Yeah he’s right over there on the couch.” I pointed over to my left. He stepped in, seeing Jason, and Jason smiled, “Hey baby! How are you?”

Andrew could sense something was off, but he didn’t know what. I showed him in, and as he passed through the door I put my hand on his shoulder. He froze in place as I read through his mind. I cleared out any sense of discomfort and got him to relax a bit. I played with his mind as Jason watched. His eyes were studying Andrew and me intensely trying to determine what I was doing. As I went deeper and deeper into his mind, Andrew’s eyes began to flutter a bit. To anyone else it would look like he was having a seizure—but to Jason it was normal. I know Andrew was fine—so I had no concern. I had done this many times before. Eventually Andrew’s eyes closed, and I guided him to the couch. I didn’t even have to say a word. Jason smiled at me and spoke as soon as I let go of Andrew’s shoulder.

“How’s he doing?”

“He’ll be fine, I have to get him to relax further. What is something that relaxes him?”

“He loves parks. Does that work?”

“Eh, I’ll make it work. But for now—why don’t you go ahead and take a nap bag boy?”

And I watched Jason go out. He’s so cute when he’s asleep. I looked over at Andrew—he was cute when he’s asleep too—but he’s not completely relaxed yet.

“Andrew, can you hear me?”

“Yesssss”

“Good—now I know you feel funny, but I want you to relax, can you do that for me?”

“IIII thiiinkkkk”

“Trust me you can—just imagine you’re on a nice grassy field and it’s a sunny day.”

“Ooohhh ggrass”

“Good—now you’re lying on your back in the grass feeling it against your body, aren’t you?”

“Yessss”

“Doesn’t it feel great? It’s very relaxing, isn’t it?”

“Yessss”

“Good—now keep that feeling, feel your legs getting very very relaxed. Almost like they are like jello in that grass. They feel tingly, but not in a bad way, in a very very relaxing way. Do you feel that?”

“Yessss”

“Great to hear Andrew—now, let’s move up to your torso—that now feels the same—feel the relaxation taking over your body while you’re lying on the grass, don’t you?”

“Yesss”

“Awesome—lets go to your arms now—do you feel them relaxing?”

“Yesss”

“How about your head? Feel that completely relaxing feeling?”

“....sssss”

“You’re doing great Andrew—now that you feel relaxed, in your head I want you to watch the sunset. It’s going to set rather quickly. I want you to count it down from 25 to 0. When you hit 0, it’ll be completely dark, and you’ll be so incredibly relaxed, won’t you?”

“Yesss... sunnnseettt.”

“Exactly. Now start at 25 and make your way down.”

As he was counting, his body was going limper and limper with every count. I watched his progression, worried he may fall off the couch, but he started moving toward the side instead of forward.

“3..... 2..... 1..... 0”

And there he went. This was always my favorite part. I loved watching them go under. It was one of my thrills. I wanted to get him naked now—but alas, I had to be patient like usual.

“Andrew, are you completely relaxed?”

“Yesssss”

“Great—now when I wake you up, you’re still going to be listening to everything I say, understood? Anything I tell you to do will be normal. You won’t second guess it. Got that?”

“Evverryythingg youuu sayyy.”

“Good—and whenever I, and only I say ‘Sleep Andrew’ you will return to this state, only 100 times deeper, understood?”

“Understoood.”

“Good, now wake up.”

Andrew’s eyes began to open. He was regaining his consciousness, and looking over at me. He turned to his side to see Jason sleeping, and began to freak out a little. Jason was keeled over to the side, which probably was why Andrew was concerned.

“Who are you, and what did you do to him?”

“I’m Alex, remember? We just met, don’t worry, he’s fine. So are you. I’ll wake him up.” I tapped Jason on the forehead, and he woke up immediately. He looked over at Andrew.

“Hey baby!” he gave him a hug and a huge kiss on the lips.

Andrew felt calmer now that Jason was awake.

“How are you both feeling?”

“Good!” Jason said quickly.

“Fine,” Andrew replied.

“Great! Why don’t we get Andrew a little more comfortable, okay Jason?”

“Sure!” Jason grabbed Andrew’s hand and said “come with me.” He walked him over to my bedroom and smiled, “it’ll be fun babe, I promise.”

Andrew’s commands began to kick in as I walked in behind them. “Don’t worry, it’ll be fun,” I mentioned.

Jason got Andrew onto the bed, and I followed on the other side of him. With Andrew in the middle, it was perfect for me to inspect this stud’s boyfriend with my own eyes. I began to kiss Jason, and our heads were positioned over Andrew’s body. He watched, as he slowly began to accept everything was normal. I could have made the commands different—but I was trying to see how long it would take him to break his ‘old’ personality. As I made out with his boyfriend, I watched Andrew’s personality begin to dissipate.

Jason and I continued making out as we worked on pulling off Andrew’s shirt. As his shirt came off, I saw his gorgeous muscular body. He had washboard abs, huge pecs, beautiful arms, a perfect V. He was a sight to behold. He put Jason’s body to shame for most—yet I liked Jason’s better. Andrew’s tan olive skin made him look even better. He began to take off both of our shirts as we continued to make out. He then stopped us from kissing, and began kissing me as he took off my shirt—followed by Jason while removing his. Andrew’s kiss didn’t have the same spark to it as Jason’s did—but nevertheless, it was still worth every second. Once our shirts were removed, Jason and I double teamed to remove Andrew’s pants. His jeans slid off revealing his muscular legs, and a clean white jockstrap. Both of us were excited seeing this stud in a jock. His cock was hard as a rock, and we were ready to pounce on it, as it was barely being contained by the jock—but we waited. Once his pants were removed, he looked over and wanted to work on ours. He began with removing Jason’s pants, as I assisted him in taking them off. We revealed Jason’s skimpy briefs again, showing off his massive hard on. They both moved onto my pants, revealing my jockstrap again—with Andrew and Jason both grabbing my ass. My ass wasn’t anywhere near as nice as Jason’s, but they wouldn’t let go. I was ready to take care of these two studs—and I wanted to fuck them both. I began to give commands, as it was the only way to ensure I dominated them both. I laid down on the bed and looked over at Andrew. “Suck my cock boy.”

He got up, yanked off his underwear and mine, and then obeyed. His tongue met my cock and the shock was even more electric than Jason’s. He began at the tip, licking my precum, and working his way down the shaft without sparing any part of my cock not being taken care of. He began to fiddle with my balls as I continued to moan loudly. He tried to finish me off, but I refused to let him have my load. As I was moaning loudly, Jason already removed his underwear and began to make out with me, stopping me from moaning loudly. His kissing me was like my gag. Andrew continued sucking on my cock, until he realized he wasn’t going to get my load. Jason stopped kissing me, both of them knowing they should wait for further instructions.

“Andrew, get down on all fours over there. You’re first.”

He smiled, and got down on all fours on the ground next to the bed.

“Jason—you get the front.”

The grin on Jason’s face was mischievous, and cute. He stood in front of his boyfriend and rubbed his hair. Jason then pushed Andrew’s face and mouth into Jason’s cock and got him to start blowing him. I began to lube up my cock and Andrew’s huge muscular ass. His hole was tight, but I squeezed my cock in nicely and began to thrust my body slow and then faster and faster in and out of him. He was moaning and trying to express his pleasure but he had a mouth full of cock. I was going to continue until Jason came into his mouth. Jason’s eyes were rolling back into his head in pleasure. His entire body was tensing up from the blow job he was receiving. I watched both of their naked bodies move, watching every muscle tense, and flex. I was so turned on, yet I needed to save myself for one more ass. I watched as Jason’s expressions went from pleasure to ecstasy as he began to cum. Andrew tensed up and closed his lips to suck his boyfriend dry, swallowing every last bit of his load. Andrew kept going, as I slowed down, allowing them to finish their process. Once Jason finished cumming, I pulled out of Andrew. The floor had precum and cum all over it. Andrew had been shooting precum for a while, so I knew the trip for him would be short soon—as it would for me. Andrew stood up and waited his turn. He knew what was next. I grabbed Jason’s shoulder and smiled “bend over boy.” I watched as he bent over in front of me, getting on all fours. Andrew placed his cock and slapped Jason’s face with it a few times, spreading his precum all over his cheeks. I lubed up Jason’s nice sexy ass and began to fuck him. He was tight as well, but the feeling again was electric. I wanted him as mine badly. After I began to fuck Jason, Andrew finally put his cock in Jason’s mouth. It didn’t take long for Andrew to cum. I watched his face, as I was continuing to fuck my stud. Jason sucked Andrew dry, and I began to cum into Jason’s hot ass. Everyone’s expressions showed ecstasy, as everyone was extremely pleasured.

Once we were done—we all hit the showers—individually this time. When everyone was done and dressed, I figured now was the time to take more control. “Sleep Andrew, Bag Boy.” There they both went, down and out for the count.

“Listen up boys—you’re going to remain a couple, but neither of you will get jealous of me. I am your master, you are my slaves. Jason is also my boyfriend, when I am around. Understand?”

“We are your slaves,” they both repeated.

“Good boys. Now both of you go home, grab some clothes for the weekend and return here. You’ll have one hour. I want the sexiest, and skimpiest clothing you own. Understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good—now wake up and go.”

They both woke up, and began to walk out the door. Jason looked at me, gave me a kiss on the lips and smiled “I’ll be right back babe. I love you!”

They both walked out the door hand in hand, with their commands working perfectly.

That began my new life with my bag boy, and his muscular boyfriend.