The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bad Girls

Juni was a huge troublemaker. Despite the fact that she was a mutant, she loved causing trouble for people, though not malevolent trouble. The Eurasian used her mutant powers to “inconvenience” people, particularly in Little Saigon. Little Saigon, in fact, had a very large Asian mutant population, and like her, a majority of them used their powers to cause trouble.

One day in a pho restaurant in Phuoc Loc Tho, Juni was eating, but afterwards she decided to have some fun. Without touching the soup bowl, she caused it to move and shake a little on the table. Some of the other customers noticed this and were both fascinated and annoyed. Some of the customers were mutants and they cheered her on while the non-mutants were generally annoyed. A female Vietnamese customer complained to the manager, who promptly grabbed Juni by the arm and pushed her out of the restaurant. After he did this, the mutants booed and he said, “Shut up! With the things you pull in my restaurant, you should be thrown out too!” With that, the mutants became silent, and the manager was pleased.

Juni was humiliated and walked through the mall trying to forget about the incident. She found comfort at the arcade, where there was a game called “DDR 4th Mix”. The music was blaring, and the techno music and dancing proved to be a great distraction. However when she left the arcade and went downstairs into the center of the mall, it wasn’t long until someone from the restaurant recognized her.

“Hey!", the voice called out.

Juni turned around to see who was calling her.

“Over here!", the voice called.

Finally, the person tapped her own the shoulder. Juni jumped a bit and was startled, but turned around to see an attractive young Vietnamese woman with chin-length black hair, brown eyes, a trim figure, and full, sensuous red lips.

“Hi, I’m Lin,” she said-extending her hand.

“I’m Juni,” she said-shaking it.

“Hey, I saw you in that pho restaurant. You totally rocked!”

“Thanks. Too bad the manager didn’t think so.”

“Well, screw him,” Lin said, “we mutants don’t get along with his kind.”

“You’re a mutant?", Juni asked.

“Um...yeah,” Lin said, with that “as-if-you-didn’t-know” look.

“Cool! What powers do you have?", Juni asked-interested.

“Mind control, but I couldn’t use it in the restaurant.”

“Well, at least you weren’t humiliated,” Juni said.

“Hey, don’t worry about it,” Lin said, “by the way, what do you say we get out of here and have some fun?”

“Sure. What do you want to do?”

“Kidnapping, some wild sex,” Lin said.

“Well, I don’t know,” Juni said.

“Come on, it’ll be fun. I can make it very interesting. We can go down on a girl together, or either of us can just watch.”

“Okay,” Juni said, “when do you want to do it?”

“How about tomorrow afternoon? We can meet here, and I’ll take care of the dirty stuff.”

“Okay, see you tomorrow then,” Juni said.

“See ya girl,” Lin said.

* * *

The next afternoon, they met at Phuoc Loc Tho and Lin had a black bag with her.

“Hey girl, what’s in the bag?”

Lin opened it and said, “Bondage equipment. Handcuffs and a ball gag to accomplish our goal.”

“Um, Lin, are you sure we should go through with this? I’m definitely having second thoughts. I’m not sure we should do this.”

“C’mon Juni, are you in or out? Sometimes you’ve got to have fun in life. Besides, it’s fun to be a bad girl. Try it sometime.”

Juni thought and said, “Well, okay. Let’s do it.”

“You won’t regret it,” Lin said-grinning.

“Okay,” Juni said, “let’s get started.”

“Right on, girl.”

They went to a public restroom and waited. Luckily, there was someone using it. Juni and Lin waited for what was fortunately a short while.

An attractive Vietnamese woman walked out of the stall and started walking toward the door. Juni distracted her by asking, “Um, hi...what time is it?”

The woman looked at her watch and said, “3:30, I think.”

“Great. By the way, my friend wants to ask you something.”

The woman became a little annoyed and said, “Look, I don’t have time. I’ve got to go.”

At this point, Lin grabbed her and she nearly screamed, until she placed the ball gag in her mouth. The woman’s screams became muffled and Lin harshly said, “Shut up now.”

The frightened woman became quiet and she said, “We have a job for you, and you’re going to listen to us if you ever want to be freed. Do you understand?”

The woman just nodded in fearful compliance.

“Good. Juni, let’s blow,” she said.

The three slipped out of the bathroom and out of the mall without suspicion. They got into Lin’s car and went to a hotel, where the Asian checked them in with a credit card. Once they were in the room, Juni handcuffed the woman and her friend removed the ball gag.

“You’ll both never get away with this! I’ll call the cops and have you both arrested on kidnapping charges!”

“No, you won’t,” Lin said, “and I’ll make sure of it. Trust me-I can be very persuasive.”

“No, you’re insane!”

“We’ll see about that. Look into my eyes.”

“No!", she exclaimed and turned her head.

Lin turned the woman’s head back towards her, and while holding it, locked eyes with her. The woman looked into the mutant’s eyes with her frightened ones.

“Easy, easy,” she gently said, “just keep looking into my eyes.”

She continued looking into Lin’s eyes and she said, “Relax and breathe..relax and breathe...”

The woman continued to do what she said, and Lin was pleased. It made the induction easier for her.

“Now. you’re so relaxed that your eyes are now starting to feel heavy. Just relax, look and listen to my voice.”

The woman blinked her eyes and Lin said, “Every blink makes you sleepier. Each time you blink, you will become more and more sleepy, but you won’t close your eyes until I command it. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now as I speak, your eyes are getting heavier and heavier, as you are blinking more and more. It’s getting harder and harder to keep them open, but you’ll want to close them very soon.”

The woman’s eyelids started quivering in an effort to stay awake, and Lin said, “You don’t want to fight me. I’m too strong. Surrender...surrender to me. Your sleepy, sleepy eyes want to surrender to me. As I say ‘sleepy’, your eyes will achieve full sleepiness.”

She began:

“Sleepy”.

The woman’s eyes grew sleepier.

“Sleepy”.

The sleep in her eyes was increasing.

“Sleepy”.

The woman stopped resisting and held her sleepy eyes open, pleasing Lin.

“Good, you’re almost ours. When I say ‘sleep now’, your eyes will close and you will be able to listen to me. Okay, sleep now.”

Her eyes slammed shut and Lin said, “Open your eyes but remain asleep.”

She did as she was told, and that’s when Lin started asking questions.

“What is your name?”

“Amy Nguyen.”

“How old are you, Amy?”

“19”.

She looked at their captive with lust, licking her lips. What a luscious package Amy was: over-the-shoulder black hair, gorgeous full breasts, long legs and a shapely body. Lin could tell that Amy had been working out, and everything looked good.

“Do you have a boyfriend, Amy?”

“Yes.”

“What is his name?”

“Thomas Le.”

“Interesting,” Lin said-grinning evilly. Then she asked, “are you a virgin?”

“Yes, I am.”

Well, that will change today because you’re going to become a lesbian. My friend Juni and I are going to go down on you, and you will allow this.”

“Yes, I will allow it,” Amy said sleepily.

“Stand up and undress, slave. Take off everything.”

The teenager stood up and removed her halter top and tight jeans. Lin and Juni stood in awe of her body. Amy then removed her bra and took off her socks. Soon, beautiful feet were revealed. Lin was getting hot.

“Tell us, slave. Are you mutant or non-mutant?”

“Non-mutant,” she said.

“Interesting, but enough questions. Juni, it’s time for us to get to work. Let’s undress.”

The two mutants undressed and Lin went first. Mounting Amy, she proceeded to engage in vaginal sex with her. Then they kissed passionately, with Lin stroking her breasts and kissing her body. Amy moaned in pleasure as she ran her fingers through Lin’s hair and sucked and licked her nipples. They did all this while Juni watched. When it was Juni’s turn, she kissed and licked Amy’s neck and kissed her passionately as well. Though she didn’t perform vaginal sex, Juni and Amy ran their hands up and down their naked bodies, and she sucked and licked her co-captor’s nipples. As Lin had known, Amy did nothing to stop the lovemaking. Rather, she seemed to enjoy her first lesbian experience, as much as her captors were.

When it was over, Lin said, “Amy, get dressed. When I count to three, you will only remember this as a pleasant, sexual experience and will not report us to the police for kidnapping you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Get dressed, slave. Then I’ll wake you up.”

Amy did as she was told and Lin said, “Okay. One. Two. Three.”

The teenager woke up and her eyes cleared. She asked Lin, “Can I go now?”

“Yeah sure. Come on Juni, let’s blow. We’re leaving now.”

Lin checked them all out of the hotel and they went back to Phuoc Loc Tho. By this time it was 6:30 but still daylight savings time. The two dropped Amy off and she said, “Um..thanks.”

“Yeah, whatever,” Lin hastily said and drove off with Juni.

“Well that was rude,” the teenager said. After a while, however, she had a strange aftertaste in her mouth that was strangely pleasant, and for some strange reason looking at Lin and Juni made her horny, but she didn’t know why.

Then again, Lin and Juni were going to help her find out.