The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Backfired

Darcy slid her shiny new executive key into the lock on the elevator’s panel, and turned it, pressing the button for LL2 with a smile of triumph. She’d worked hard for her promotion to V.P. of Marketing, and had almost lost her bid for the position thanks to one of her underlings. She had prevailed in the end, though, and now she was actually going down to Research & Development! No one who didn’t actually work there ever got to go unless they were one of the higher-up elites. She watched the counter above the door move past the lobby with a flutter in her heart and was practically bouncing when it stopped at Lower Level 2 (R&D).

She shivered as she stepped off into a security check-point where she showed her badge and checked her purse. The guard directed her down the hall and warned her to not deviate from her path. That, alone, tempted her to look into the various doors, but she didn’t want to piss anyone off on her first visit.

Her path led her to a central office space where, to her shock, she saw a lot of people having sex! Guys and girls alike in lab coats and business suits, even a woman in a guard’s uniform were all in various stages of undress and performing all manner of sex acts with humanoid figures coated in black shiny latex. She almost backed out of the room, but stood staring, curiosity getting the better of her as she tried to make sense of the scene in front of her.

“You must be Darcy Williams,” a voice said to her right. She turned and in a cubicle doorway, saw a petite young blond girl sitting in the lap of a large male, grinding her hips to drive his manhood into herself while talking to her. “Doctor Basalt will be with you in a moment. He’s a little busy with one of his... um... pet projects.” The girl grinned at her own joke and then drifted off, a dreamy look in her eyes as she settled into the full length of her silent partner.

“What the hell is going on, here?” She felt she was being awfully patient, given the circumstances, but she was swiftly needing some answers.

The girl pulled her tongue out of her partner’s mouth and looked at her with a huge grin. “Oh, it’s just the early afternoon orgy... It gets the blood moving after a big lunch, ya know? Three or four orgasms and we’re all a thousand times more productive.”

“Really?” was the only thing she could think to say.

“Yep! We’ve actually only just gotten started for this afternoon,” the girl told her. She was unbuttoning her blouse and sliding one rock-hard nipple into the mouth of her partner. “You are, of course, welcome to join in. There are a couple of boy dolls in the back, that way,” she told her, pointing, “or if you prefer, there are girls... somewhere. Who knows? They’re more popular.”

“And you are...”

“Oh, I’m Tina...” the young girl responding, still rocking in the silent man’s lap. “I’m a research assistant, here. Umm... I kind of need to stop talking now, though.” With that, she closed her eyes and shuddered with orgasm. Darcy stepped away, turning to look back into the larger main area, looking for someone to help her make any sense out of all this.

There was a central receptionist’s desk, but no receptionist. There were three offices in the back of the common space, all with glass walls, and none of them had their blinds closed... or even had blinds, apparently. There was an open seating area behind the receptionist’s desk with couches and tables and even what looked like cushioned sawhorses. To the left and right, cubical farms led back out of sight. Everywhere she could see, people were fucking their brains out in plain sight of each other, and there were other... strange sights, as well.

One of the offices in the back had a woman getting licked out by a “pussycat.” The girl doll’s latex had been airbrushed to look just like a cat’s fur and she had pointed ears and a tail that actually wagged! In the back corner of that same office was a male doll on a pedestal who stood stock still, a coat hanging from his member! One of the sawhorses had a female doll strapped to it with her arms bound behind her and her legs strapped to the legs of her seat. She (it?) was in a state of ecstasy, a rather large dildo being pumped in and out of her at a fast pace by some sort of pneumatic pump. From her vantage point, she could half see the partially hidden forms of several people and... whatever they were... laying on the floor in a circle among the couches in back, each apparently giving oral sex to the person next in line. Now well past blushing, she rocked up on her toes to try for a better look...

“Darcy Williams?”

“Ah!” Darcy jumped out of her skin, startled to death. She put her hand to her heart and looked to her left. A middle-aged man with a salt-and-pepper beard and a lab coat was coming towards her.

“Oh, I didn’t mean to startle you...”

“No, that’s okay, I just... ummm...”

“You’re a little overwhelmed.”

“Right.”

“There’s usually a receptionist here to explain it all, but I think she’s...” He spun around, as if to point the girl out.

“I don’t want to know.”

“Okay. I apologize if we seem a little... “

“Freakish?”

“Right. It’s just that we’re all quite used to this by now. Has anyone tried to explain it to you, yet?”

“Yeah, Tina over there gave me the basics...”

“Hi, Doc!” Tina waved from her ‘seat’ off to the left, dreamily hugging herself to her still-silent partner.

“Hey, Tina!” The ‘Doc’ smiled at her, as casual as an everyday walk in the park. “Never get tired of Tony, eh?”

“Hell, no!”

“Question?” Darcy spoke up.

The ‘doc’ looked back to her, all smiles and said, “Yes?”

“Who the fuck are you?”

“Oh, I’m sorry! I’m Doctor Johnathan Basalt. I’m the Acting Head of Research and Development.”

“’Acting Head?’ Where’s Doctor Thompson?”

Finally, Dr. Basalt actually blushed. “She’s ummm.... on a sabbatical. The uh... female doll on the sawhorse with the pump? That’s her. Or... WAS her.... actually....”

“I get the idea.”

“She did it to herself, honestly... She wanted to be the first to try out the new system, and... um... it...”

“Backfired?”

“Maybe I should start at the beginning.”

“That would be a nice change.”

“Running out of patience?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, then. Why don’t we just roam about a bit, here, and I’ll explain as we go?” She reluctantly followed him as he led her about the space, all sorts of sexual acts became visible – and audible – as they walked. She was surrounded by grunts and moans and squeals and ecstatic cries issuing from hidden places in the maze of cubicles. She couldn’t decide whether it was making her more nervous or curious.

“One of our big projects, down here, has always been ways of bringing fun and pleasure to the general masses through nano- and computer technology. We pioneered the use of nanites in breast and penis enhancement, for instance.” At this, the doctor looked down to Darcy’s chest, where Darcy quickly placed her right middle finger. Blushing, the doctor continued. “We’ve been working for years on fetish and fantasy products as well, and a few years ago we had two major breakthroughs, largely due to Dr. Thompson’s efforts.”

At this point, they walked into a lab with several items stored in glass-fronted cabinets. The strangest were several shiny black rubber balls about the size of softballs filling the shelves of one cabinet. The doctor tossed Darcy a pair of rubber gloves and slid on a pair himself. “Most things in this room, you never want to touch with bare skin.” Darcy slid the gloves on quickly while he bought her what looked like a medium-sized black rubber dildo.

“This is one of the very few things that is safe to touch, and in fact, it’s going to be your first major professional challenge as V.P. of Marketing.” He handed it to her, and it immediately began to feel warm to the touch. “We’ll be releasing it publicly, some time next year.”

“What is it?”

“A dildo. It’s made from the first of the two breakthroughs I mentioned. It’s a form of latex impregnated with nanites. In it’s natural state, it’s highly compact. Warm it up, though, and it expands, as you can see...”

“Right...” The device was becoming longer and thicker in her hands, actually developing veins and a head.

“Place it in the desired orifice, and it will instantly expand to fill said orifice snugly...”

Darcy looked up at him with widened eyes.

“...and then begin to throb in quite pleasurable ways.”

“Remind me to buy more stock in the company.”

“That one is yours to keep, by the way. Congratulations on your promotion.”

“Wow. Thanks! You know, if they’d mentioned THIS little perk...”

“Trust me, I know. Now, the other little innovation that led to our dolls out there, I can’t show you directly. It’s a nanite-based human/machine interface that theoretically will allow a person to control a ‘smart latex’ device with their thoughts.”

“Theoretically?”

“Precisely. So, one of the more advanced projects we were developing, three years ago, was a line of fantasy costumes that used both innovations. Put the costume on and it sealed itself to the wearer and then the nanites in the wearer’s interface directed them through a fantasy based on the costume purchased. We were working on a ‘French Maid,’ a ‘Pool Boy,’ even various superheroes/villains.”

“That actually sounds like a lot of fun.”

“It did, indeed. Based on Dr. Thompson’s... desires, we first developed a suit with the basic application program and the release program, the libido stimulation drives, and a simple fantasy... the ‘Rubber Sex Slave.’”

One of Darcy’s eyebrows shot up. “Oh, I think I see where this is going.”

He pulled one of the balls out of the cabinet and held it out for her to see. “Don’t touch. It’s activated by contact with bare skin. It spreads out and applies itself to the wearer’s skin, and then drives the wearer to orgasm as swiftly as possible in order to establish the mental interface. It worked great in non-live tests and we’d reached the stage where we needed a human test subject. Well... who’s going to volunteer for that? We’d confirmed the suit’s ability to coat the human subject and come off again with mannequins, but it’s still risky. So, Doctor Thompson volunteered to try it first.”

“No shit?”

“It actually didn’t take very long for her to volunteer. Apparently, it was a private fantasy of hers to be a rubber sex slave, so...” Here, the good doctor shrugged, and fell silent for a moment. “Anyway, it started out, really well. The ‘Doll Ball’ as we call it coated her in rubber, and then filled all of her orifices, bringing her to a screaming climax on all fours to set up the interface with her mind. Then, as per the fantasy program, she became very submissive to anyone who gave her a command.”

“Who was there?”

“The entire department, as well as the C.E.O. and several other higher-ups, including your predecessor. She had left specific instructions on who was allowed to touch her in that state, of course, and they all did, with vigor. Things were going quite well, with all involved having quite a nice time. No one really thought about the fact that the good doctor wasn’t speaking. We all just thought she was enjoying herself too much. Things were going so well, in fact, that a few people in the crowd decided to join in on the fun, donning suits of their own.”

“So what happened?”

“The release system didn’t work. Dr. Thompson and her over-eager friends stayed just as they were, still coated in latex, and still horny as hell.”

“Shit.”

“Oh, yeah. They’ve been trapped in their suits for three years, next Tuesday, actually. The vast majority of our work down here since then has been trying to get the damned things to release. We’ve discovered, for instance, that they will release easily if it’s done before the subject has their first orgasm. Once that first one hits, though, the effects are permanent, thus far.”

“So... what do they do?”

“Fuck, eat, and sleep, basically. The suits work to keep them healthy, so their libidos seem to die down when they need food or sleep, but otherwise they crave constant sex. It’s all they appear to think about.”

“Appear to? Why don’t you ask them?”

“Because they can’t talk. They also can’t seem to read or write, or even learn sign language. The nanites seem to be interfering with the language functions of their brains. Believe me, if they could tell us what was going on in there we’d have had them out a long time ago, but we can only theorize, and we’ve gone off on the wrong angle a dozen times, now.”

Something seemed a bit off about this whole story, and Darcy did a bit of quick math in her head. “Um, doctor? How many people put on suits, that first day?”

“In total, five. Dr. Thompson, Three other females, and one male.”

“Okay, but there are a lot more than five dolls, out there.”

“I know. Come on, let’s keep going, here.” She followed him out of the lab and back into the maze of cubicles. “Most of them are volunteers, like those first five.”

“Are you serious? People put those things on, knowing they won’t come back off?”

“Well most of them did so as part of tests. We needed subjects to put them on to see if we could get new designs to come off. It’s part of the empirical process. The company offered rather nice compensation packages, but most did it either to help the others who were trapped or because they wanted the sex.”

“Excuse me?”

“Well, look at them. They don’t have a care in the world but the need for sex, and their sex drives are magnified a thousand times. The suits keep them strong and healthy, and their popularity around the company keep them well tended to, sexually. It’s like a long vacation where you’re getting paid well to have a lot of sex. It appeals to some, despite the risk.”

She had to admit, it did seem tempting, from a certain point of view. “So, they’re all just people who volunteered?”

“Uh, not exactly... Did you see Doctor Robbin’s ‘coat rack?’”

“Uh, yeah?”

“Her cheating husband.”

“Ouch.”

“Yeah, he was a brilliant stock market analyst before he... got into furniture, so to speak.”

“Right. And the umm....”

“Her ‘little pet pussy’ as she calls her was the secretary who convinced him to leave her.”

“Okaaayyyy...”

“Over here...” He led her around a few corners among the cubicles to one where a female doll knelt between two men in suits, both of whom waved to Dr. Basalt while being pleasured by her. The words ‘No-Fix’ were painted onto her latex-coated back. “...we have Stephanie, who was a summer intern, a few months ago. We caught her trying to sneak out a Doll Ball and a disk with all the current research on it. We don’t know what she was planning on doing with it all, but we decided that if she wanted the ball so badly, she could keep it, if you know what I mean.”

“Damn. And the ‘No-Fix’...”

“When and if we develop a release for the suits, she is never to receive it. She’s in that suit for life.”

“Whoa. Harsh.” Darcy stood watching the doll happily rocking back and forth between the two men, mindless with pleasure, her own juices flowing down her shiny black legs, before the doctor led her back to the central room, the orgy still in full swing. Numerous people, human and doll, bucked and swayed, moaning and crying out. The smell of sex was strong. Darcy stood for a moment, taking it all in. She had to admit... she was horny as hell, thinking about it all.

“Penny for your thoughts?”

She avoided his eyes, blushing.

“Let me guess. Aside from wanting to dive in and enjoy yourself – which you’re welcome to do – you’re either thinking that you’d like to ‘volunteer’ or you’re thinking of someone you’d like to ‘convince’ to volunteer.”

She studiously looked in another direction and told him, “The latter, actually.”

He looked her up and down. “Hmm. That’s a shame. You wouldn’t be the first, though. Most people, upon learning about the Doll Balls want to do one or the other. More than one bitter office rivalry has ended with a new doll down here. In fact, aside from yourself, every V.P. or up has a doll hidden somewhere in their office.”

She looked back at him in shock. “No way!”

“Seriously. The C.A.O., for instance, keeps a doll that used to be a rival for the job under his desk. She rather happily keeps him relaxed for most of his work day. Don Barnes, our illustrious C.E.O. and founder has not only the one under his desk, but it’s rumored that he also has a pair of twin maids at home.”

“Who are they?”

“No one knows and no one is asking.”

“Right.”

“Right now, in the position you’re in, everybody asks for a ball, either for themselves, or for someone who they desire or despise.”

“And the company is okay with that?”

“Most of the time. It’s better than risking that someone will freak out and go ‘whistleblower’ on us. We were lucky catching Steph. Besides, just about everyone in the higher-ups has done it, themselves.”

“You said MOST of the time they’re okay with it.”

“The female doll currently bent over the photocopier by Hodges?”

“Yeah?”

“Lana. She’s Tina’s sister.”

“What?”

“A year ago, she was here visiting Tina in the employee cafeteria, up on the seventeenth floor. They were celebrating Lana’s eighteenth birthday. Our C.I.O. took a bit of a shine to her. He got into an elevator with her and slapped a ball to the small of her back as she was leaving the building.”

“Oh, God.”

“It didn’t take long for Tina to figure out what had happened to her sister. She stormed into a board meeting, tackled him in his chair, and shattered his nose with a Doll Ball.”

“What, and the whole freakin’ board was just a-okay with a lab tech walking off with the C.I.O.?”

Doctor Basalt looked her square in the eyes and said, “They were celebrating Lana’s eighteenth birthday, but it wasn’t for another week, yet...”

“Jesus!”

“...and she was a virgin.”

Darcy was at a loss for words, watching the young doll buck her hips back against the young intern, and squeezing his hands into her rubber-coated tits with a look of insatiable hunger in her eyes. “The whole board pretty much swiveled in their chairs and turned their backs on him while he cried for someone to get the suit off of him, then started electing a new C.I.O. while she clipped a leash to him and walked him off.”

“Wow. Well, good for her but she just lets anyone play with her sister?”

“You should see how they beg and whine when they go without. It’s much more merciful, this way. She is considered Lana’s ‘owner’ – for lack of a better word – and she does keep a tight list of people who are allowed to touch her, but yeah. So, there’s another half an hour left in this afternoon’s orgy, and there are regularly scheduled orgies here at seven am, one pm, and six pm.”

“What do the dolls do, otherwise? Each other?”

“No, we keep them separated in pens in the back at other times.”

“Pens?”

“Think of them as cubicles with mattresses. If we don’t, they tend to overuse each other and it becomes unhealthy. Besides,” he added with a sheepish grin, “it makes them all the more eager for our use during the orgies. Anyway, as a V.P. or higher, you are welcome to join us at any of the orgies, and some special events. Please, enjoy yourself.”

“And, umm...”

“You can pick up your ball on the way out. We don’t want to know who it’s for.”

“Right.” For the next half hour, Darcy amused herself with a male doll on one of the couches, the daisy chain of oral going on at her feet. She had to admit that, once she relaxed and went with it all, it was immensely pleasurable. Her doll knew just what to do, once he figured out what she wanted, and was masterful at timing, thrust, rhythm, and touch. She orgasmed three times in the short time she had with him and although she left the lab sweaty and disheveled, she was – she had to admit – a lot more relaxed and ready to attack her workload for the rest of the day.

She also amused herself with the thought of Joanna Kimble, the bitch in Marketing who was already making her life hell. She wasn’t into women, herself, but the thought of turning her into a submissive sex doll and sending her down here as an orgy toy did give her a very nice thrill.

The guard checked her paperwork for her ball, then let her out, a knowing smile on his face. She rode the elevator up, musing over how she was going to “doll” Jo. In the end, she decided to call her into the office, then simply toss her the ball so that she’d catch it with her bare hands. Simple.

Back upstairs, she told her secretary to send for Jo, then amused herself with the image of the little bitch locked in a cage, begging to be used. She kept a full-length mirror in her office and was just checking herself in it when she saw the future sex toy behind her, approaching her door. She made damned certain she had her gloves on, then picked up the ball, concealing it in front of her.

“Afternoon, boss,” Joanna called as she walked in, “What’s up?”

“Check it out,” Darcy said as she turned, smiling, and tossed the ball. Only as the ball was in the air did she realize Joanna was still wearing her winter coat... and her gloves. She caught the ball easily in both her gloved hands and looked it over, a smile on her face.

“Cool. Where’d you get it?” she asked.

She tried to recover as fast as possible, trying to think of how to get the ball back. “Oh, it’s the latest thing from R&D.”

With an amused nod, the girl juggled the ball between her hands, saying, “Ah, so you finally got to go down and meet that bunch of nuts, huh? How’s old Doc Thompson holding up? Did they have her on the pump or in the daisy chain, today?”

“Ummm... the pump. You’ve been down there?” Now Darcy was definitely confused... How could Joanna know about that?

“Good lord, no. I don’t rate high enough on the food chain, yet. But I see those guys at all the time at my big sister’s place. She works down there. Dr. Robbin? The girl with the coat rack?”

“Oh. Shit.”

An evil grin spread across Joanna’s face. “Oh shit, indeed.” Suddenly, she was across the room! Before Darcy could react, she closed the distance and slammed the ball into Darcy’s chest! The moment it made contact with her skin, it bonded and started to dissolve, spreading out under her clothes at a surprising rate.

“No!”

“Oh, yeah, bitch. You earned this.” She took hold of Darcy and threw her to the ground, holding her on all fours while the ball continued to melt, spreading out over her. It flowed up her head, smoothing over her hair and pressing it down tight. Along the way, it covered her ears and pressed them tight to her skull, but strangely enough, she could still hear.

“Before you lose the ability to speak, cunt, I want you to tell me what made you try something that stupid with me. Huh? Did I disagree with you too often, or are you just into me?”

In seconds, her breasts were coated with the rubber. They began to firm up with arousal, her nipples feeling as though they were being sucked hard into the rubber coating them. Moments later, two trails of the stuff met between her shoulder blades and then shot down her spine. When it reached her ass, it flowed swiftly between her cheeks and went right up her anus! A dildo formed and began to expand, filling her there. She squealed with the indignity of it, and Stephanie laughed.

“Don’t worry. The dildos are only temporary, especially the one in your mouth.” Sure enough, right then the rubber on her face poured into her throat, forming into a huge dildo and forcing her head back so her throat was straight. She found herself looking into her mirror and saw her own face coated in the shiny rubber, her ears and hair gone, and it the alien look of it made it somehow more erotic. “They’re just there to bring you to that all-important first orgasm.”

All important...? Oh, God! She remembered, now! Dr. Basalt had said that the suits would easily release if it was done before her first orgasm! But how? He’d never told her how to work the release or even where it was! She had to think, but it was getting harder. The rubber had reached her sex, for one thing, and a massive, custom-fit dildo was forming inside her. The one in her ass was throbbing beautifully, already, raising her arousal levels further. To make matters worse, she started hearing whispers in her mind.

Knowing that those whispers were the suit’s programming, she started to fight all the harder to get up and away from Joanna. The bitch had a good position on her, though, and managed to wrap one arm around her chest and the other into her rubber-coated sex. She took a firm grip on one of Darcy’s nipples and pressed hard on her clit.

“That’s it, fight me! Struggle! It’ll drive you to orgasm all the faster.”

She was right, but not fighting meant letting her and the suit have their way with her, and their way was soooooo gooooooooood... Maybe it was the tingling in her head, or maybe the dildo in her throat making it hard to breath, but she was beginning to feel really light-headed and... nice... She watched herself in her mirror, transfixed by her shiny face, her mouth smoothed over under the dildo and her eyes all wide with terror. The dildos inside her were throbbing and wiggling deep inside her and she started to buck her hips to their rhythm, making the most of the pleasure they were giving her, and rubbing herself against Joanna’s fingers.

“Good dolly! Cum for mommy...” Jo said to her, smiling. Darcy felt ashamed and afraid. It was getting harder and harder to think, and she was really beginning to enjoy what the suit was doing to her. Images were flowing into her mind... desires... needs... basic... primal... urges... fuck... oh, fuck...

Her body started to shudder. She couldn’t remember why exactly, but she was too afraid to cum. She needed to cum, though... needed to make herself cum! She gave up fighting off Joanna and instead held her to her, wanting her to touch her... rub her... slide her hands over her glorious rubber skin so she could feel her electric touch...

“Almost there...” Joanna was saying gleefully. Darcy felt a strong lust for her as she played with Darcy... Darcy-Doll... She was darcydoll! Oh, GOD!!! She was a DOLL!!

Orgasm slammed into her, making her scream out a primal, guttural release and blowing her mind away! Jo held her tight while she went through two, three, four! orgasms in an instant. Still wracking in orgasm and sobs of utter joy, darcydoll saw the room go dark as she passed out in ecstatic bliss.

* * *

When darcydoll woke up, the first thing she knew was the feeling of her new self. Her skin was alive with sensation almost from the very moment she woke, feeling as though a tender lover was caressing her with his smooth touch, and sending electric sensations into every part of her. Invisible lips seemed to be sucking and pulling at her nipples, hands squeezing her breasts, hugging her tummy, brushing her thighs and her ass with every movement, and playing with her sex in a dozen wonderful ways. In her most intimate place, she was being touched, rubbed, licked, sucked, and caressed by phantom fingers, lips and tongues... It was like a wonderful dream of half-waking, and darcydoll began to squirm with the wonderful sensations even before opening her eyes.

That’s how she discovered that her hands were bound behind her. Her wrists were bound to the opposite elbows in the middle of her back, and she couldn’t move them. This started to upset her, because her skin felt so wonderful and she needed to touch herself, all over.

Reluctantly, she opened her eyes, and looked right into her mirror. For a moment, she didn’t recognize the person in it, but then she remembered that she was a doll, now. At first, she panicked a little, wanting out of the suit, but she still couldn’t move her arms, and looking into the mirror, she dimly realized why. The suit had remolded itself, trapping her arms behind her in it’s rubber. She tugged at her arms, trying to pull her arms loose, but to no avail. It was frustrating, because she needed to more than ever, now. The sensations only increased now that she was fully awake, and for a moment they took her mind off wanting out as she squirmed, rubbing her nipples and tummy against the carpet for a bit of release from the need for touch.

She heard a soft giggle and looked up in the mirror to see Joanna smiling down at her. “Welcome to your new life, Darcy,” she grinned down at her. darcydoll wanted to say something back to her, still trying to wrestle her arms loose, but she... couldn’t. She could think of the perfect mean little thing to say, but... she couldn’t quite remember how to talk, somehow. That revelation only made her more determined to get herself out of the suit, so she renewed her struggles, but not only could she still not even move her arms, her struggles only served to make her skin more alive and her aching arousal more intense.

“Oh, it’s so tempting to keep you,” Joanna was saying. darcydoll stopped trying to free her arms and lay still, trying to think, and absentmindedly started to rock her hips and squeeze her thighs, trying to relieve a little of the aching in her sex. Her captor rolled her over onto her back with her foot, smiling down at darcydoll with a sick-looking grin. darcydoll hated that grin, and wanted to make her stop, but she... her skin... all over... it was aching and needful and distracting.

Joanna had her cell phone out and dialed it with one hand while she pulled a chair up next to her and sat down, watching her squirm. “Hey, sis!” she said into her phone, “Yeah. Yeah, listen, I need you to send a couple guys up with a box for a new doll.”

Oh god, darcydoll realized, she’s sending me downstairs! At first, she thought of herself in the orgies, random people using her for their pleasure, touching her and orgasming with her, herself at the mercy of their whims. At once, the thought made her frightened and a hundred times more turned on, and she squirmed at the thought, grinding her thighs together. We were made to be a toy, after all, the whispers in her head told her. She couldn’t tell if the whispers were her or not, anymore.

While Joanna talked, she pulled off her shoes and her socks. She rubbed the toes of one foot up and down darcydoll’s tummy, tickling her electric rubber skin and making her gasp. “Yeah, you’ll never guess who!” She put one foot on darcydoll’s hip and the other she moved up to her breast, massaging it under her foot, and rubbing her nipple under it. Almost reflexively, darcydoll arched her back, pressing her breast into the offending foot, at once wanting the glorious relief of the attention, and wanting her to stop, wanting to make her go away. She hated Joanna, but desperately wanted her touch.

“Oh, you saw her down there, today? Yeah! ME! She actually tried to doll me, can you believe it?” She pressed her foot into darcydoll’s breast and slid the toes of her other foot down between her thighs, pressing in to seek her sex. darcydoll didn’t like the idea of her in there, and tried to squeeze her thighs together, but Stephanie said to her, “Open up,” and darcydoll did just that, without thinking about it. She cried tears of frustration as the bitch’s toes slid into her sex, rubbing their way between her lips and making darcydoll gasp in delight and shame.

“I don’t know, I didn’t ask her. Well, I did, but it was too late to get an answer.” She chuckled at her little joke, using her toes to pinch and squeeze darcydoll’s nipple. darcydoll wanted away from this woman. She hated her so much, but what she was doing felt so good. She let out a little whine, and the bitch laughed. “What’s that? Oh, yeah, it’s tempting. I thought about it, but I think I like the idea of her being available to just anyone and locked in a cage, begging for attention so much more.” The irony of it was not lost on darcydoll, who despite herself, was trying to squirm for a better position under the evil woman’s toes. She had started to rock her hips forward and back, rubbing herself against the toe that was pressed into her rubber clit.

Stephanie moved her foot from darcydoll’s nipple up to her mouth. Her foot smelled of sweat, and she strained to move away from it, but the big toe pressed against her lips, and she took it into her mouth and began to suck and lick on it. Whether because of her programming or because of her arousal, she was ashamed to discover she liked to do it.

Jo laughed down at her and told her, “Good dolly!” She knew the bitch was mocking her, but part of her was overjoyed at the praise, even if it wasn’t sincere. Somehow that was the worst part, yet. She craved the approval of this awful woman.

“Okay, great! Yeah. Just do me one favor, all right? Mark her as a No-Fix.”

Oh, god... No, please... They’ll never let me out...

“Yeah, I just wouldn’t feel comfortable if she ever got loose again, ya know? Yeah, I’ll wait here. Yeah, see you tonight! I’m buying!” Stephanie put down her cell phone and smiled down . “Are you in there, Darcy?”

Yes. Yes, please, let me out!

“The only frustrating part of this is that none us can really know if you rubber toys can truly understand what’s happening to you.” She took her wonderful/hateful feet away and slid down off her chair, kneeling next to darcydoll. Then she rubbed her hands over her tummy. “I hope you can, because this is what you tried to do to me.”

With that, she slid her... delicious fingers into darcydoll’s sex, rubbing it and teasing her clit, making darcydoll squirm and buck her hips. Her need and her arousal grew with every second, and she squeezed the fingers with her thighs, bringing herself close to orgasm, lifting her hips off the ground. She cried out in anger and frustration, and Joanna laughed. “This, by the way, is why they don’t tell newbies like you where the release button is.” She reached her free hand back behind darcydoll’s neck, laying two fingers against two of the vertebrae, there.

The fingers continued their work at a faster, building pace. darcydoll lost all concentration, her world becoming those delicious fingers and their movement. She was getting... closer... so close... please... not like this...

“Of course, now that you’re a full-fledged dolly, the release serves a whole new function. One that will show you just how much of a toy you really are.”

darcydoll wasn’t really listening. She was so close... she hated this woman and wanted out of this awful suit but they were both making her feel... sooo gooood... sooo... cloooose... soooo... aaaaaahhhhhhh.... aaaaAAAIIIIIIGGGGHHHH.....

Stephanie pressed her fingers into darcydoll’s neck and right before she came, darcydoll slumped down, and went right to sleep, Stephanie’s laughter the last thing she heard.