The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back and Forth

part 9

Nick Storm never felt perfect in the mornings until this one. He awoke after a, for once, dreamless sleep. The nightmares of Barbie no longer plagued him after had taken care of the matter.

He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes then rose. His morning wood stuck out proudly, but for once he didn’t wish a woman would suck it.

“Am I turning gay?” he asked himself. Then laughed at his own joke as he showered.

“No...it would just spoil this...morning tranquility...Christ I’m getting old,” he said stepping out of the shower, his thoughts making him laugh.

He wouldn’t look old if it weren’t for the graying hair and fast approaching wrinkles. His chest was muscled thanks to a good diet and days at the gym and his face was still handsome with its rustic, yet strong jawline.

Rolling his broad shoulders he dressed in a black suit, matching shoes and pants; but then really wished that he had a woman with him. He wished for an instant that he had made Karen his live in maid but then suppressed that thought.

He didn’t want that, not after the Barbie party. He wanted his girls to be happy and Karen was most likely more happy as some drunken party girl. Dressing sexy for work, seducing younger men, and enjoying life.

“Maybe Grace...” he pondered the thought of his secretary as his maid but that left his mind as well.

Nick didn’t think he needed a maid as he made himself breakfast, ate quickly, and drove to work.

“No...it’s more fun toying with Grace...and letting her enjoy her moonlighting...” he grinned at her nymphomaniac habits.

Nick parked and walked up to his office door. He admired the establishment he had worked at for twenty years. So many women since he had discovered his true fantasies, so many choices, but nothing like Barbie. He prayed nothing like that would ever come again as he entered the office.

“And I just dont understand why he’s not here!” a woman shouted loudly at Grace, her fists clenched, and her face a bright red.

“Dr. Storm didn’t have any appointments until—” Grace stopped relived at Nick’s entry, “ah here he is, I’m sorry, doctor she just barged in and I couldn’t stop her.”

“It’s quite alright Grace,” Nick said casually, but on the inside he was a taciturn of emotions and annoyances. He had hoped to enjoy a morning blowjob session with Grace, prod her for information about her sister, then look forward to Karen coming in later.

“Finally!” the woman shouted rudely. Nick now could get a better viewing of the angry creature in his office.

She was pretty but could be more. Her black blazer and business pants coupled with matching slacks was not flattering on her curvy figure. Blonde hair was done in an unnatractive large bun behind her head, no doubt it contained lovely locks that were dying to be let loose.

“Ma’am I do believe you’ve roused my lovely secretary enough,” he pointed to Grace who smiled at his jive, her old boss was just teasing with her, “please step into my office.”

“Now how may I help you ma’am?” he asked, putting on a smile in hopes of discovering more about this angry trainwreck that might have been a woman at one point.

“For starters how about advertising properly! It says open from 7am to 5pm on your magazine listing, but you weren’t here until now!” she pointed at the clock that stated it was 8:15.

“My apologies, bit of a mix up at the dry cleaners,” he lied, with a perfect smugness, that she bought, “but please forgive my rudeness and late arrival. I am Dr. Storm, or Nick if you prefer, how may I help you Mrs...?” he asked, noticing her wedding ring.

“It’s Ms. Martha Frederickson-Grover,” she said.

“Oh, I’m sorry Ms. Frederickson, it’s just that you have that ring and—”

“Frederickson-Grover,” she corrected, anger flaring up at what she believed to be discrimination, “and Ms. is far more professional, my apologies but this is not the old days of sexism anymore doctor, women are equal to men now.”

“Well,” Nick was taken aback at her rude manner, any regular therapist would throw her out the door. Nick wasn’t a regular therapist though and this woman intrigued him, “my apologies again, now could you please tell me why you have come in?”

“It’s my husband,” she said coldly, her bright blue eyes anger turning into contempt. Contempt for the world, Nick assumed.

“I see,” Nick jotted a doodle down on a pad of paper, “what about your husband?”

“I think we’re...growing apart,” Nick was hardly surprised, her unflattering attire, her mean manner, the lack of makeup on her pretty face that would make her look much younger, and her general bitchiness overall.

“How so?”

“How so?” she parroted, mockingly, “how does any woman grow apart from her husband? He has an affair!” she said, so sure of herself.

“I see, and you came to me because...?”

“Well...I think...I might have seen something, a woman with him, but I’m not sure. I read about hypnosis, I want to remember her face because it looks so much like...someone I think I know.”

This was out of Nick’s league but whatever involved putting his bitch under would work.

“Before we do that, let me ask, are you considering divorce?”

“By God yes!” she shouted, like Nick had just asked if she had a vagina.

“I see...how long have you been married to your husband?”

“I hardly see how this matters, but fifteen long years,” her eyes still had that contempt that Nick so wanted to replace with content.

“Fifteen years!” Nick could hardly believe it. She looked to be only in her mid thirties, her feminism must have come later in life.

“I see...I see...” he jotted down the horn on his dinosaur/ demon, “any kids?”

“Doctor—” she began, but this time Nick stopped her.

“Please ma’am, I am a professional,” he grinned, Nick always loved to say that.

“Two kids, Danny junior is age fifteen and George is twelve,” she had pumped out two little tikes for her husband, but now she wanted to leave him. Nick was confused, but he longed to discover why.

“I see...yes ma’am I do believe I can help you out,” he said removing the pocket watch from the desk drawer.

“Let’s get this over with doctor, now when you discover the person,” as if Nick could, “wake me up, I don’t want you dicking around in my subconscious, I’m a lawyer and I’ll sue your ass bankrumpt, am I clear?”

“Crystal,” Nick bit his lip, “now are you ready?”

“Yes,” she said, lying back, Nick could not help but admire her large breasts that were so unattractively hidden by her blazer.

“Watch the watch,” he said swinging it back and forth over her pretty face, “watch as it goes back and forth, watch it intensely, never waver your gaze from it...just watch it going back...and forth...and back...and forth...” he said, moving it in the aforemention manner over her heart shaped face.

“I am going to say all the colors of the rainbow, and when I make a full rainbow, you will sink into a deep sleep...so relaxed...and so...suggestible,” he said suggestible, but she was already drifting away.”

“Red, a bright hot color, you see it off this watch as it goes back and forth...and back...and forth...look at the red...as it goes back...and forth...you are sinking deeper...and deeper to sleep...all you hear is my voice...all you see is the red on the watch...going back...and forth...and back...and forth...” Nick saw a bit of red and almost panicked, he had hypnotized himself once but Grace was confused that time and just giggled and clapped. It woke him up but Nick was sure Martha would not be so kind.

“Orange, Yellow, more hot colors, they bounce of this watch, your eyes can’t help but follow...at the Red, Orange and Yellow you are drifting deeper and deeper asleep...your eyes are shutting but you must continue...to stare at the lovely colors...as they go back...and forth...and back...and forth...

“Green, Blue, cool colors now, you feel at peace...you are sailing on calm waves of your synapse...your mind retreating to its most...primitive and...suggestible state...you want to sleep now...but you must watch the colors...going back...and forth...and back...and forth.”

Martha’s eyes were half open but Nick knew she was watching. Her chest rose slowly now, her hands were relaxed on her belly, and a dumbfounded smile played across lips, lips that Nick had never thought possible of showing joy.

“Indigo, a lovely color, one of pure bliss...you have left all your cares behind...you are now nearly asleep...barely conscious...all you hear is my voice...and all you see...is the colors going back...and forth...and back...and forth...do not look away just yet.

“Indigo, you are asleep, but you still see those bright colors in your mind...they are ever so calming...ever so hypnotic...and now your mind is open...and you are sound...asleep...” he said the last word like a death sentence then relaxed on the desk.

“Martha, can you hear me?”

“Yes...” she said softly, she left her peach painted lips open.

“You are a bitch, you know that?” Nick felt so content after saying that.

“I’ve heard it...” she said, Nick was not surprised in the slightest.

“Now Martha, when I snap my fingers you will retreat deeper into you subconscious...to your most suggestible levels, understand?”

“Yes...” she was gone, but not gone enough. What Nick had in store for her would require a better hold on her psyche.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

He had never taken anyone so deep before. But these changes would be a new zenith in his career.

“Martha, can you hear me?”

“Yes...” she said, so distant and far off was her soft voice Nick strained to hear it.

“Martha, why are you a lawyer?”

“Because...I think that...women should achieve...what men achieve...” she confirmed Nick’s thoughts.

“Why do you want a divorce from your husband?”

“Women should be independent...not housebound...... servants...Richard was trying to....get me to...quit...” she said quit the way Nick might say ‘tapeworm’.

“I see...Martha you are nothing but a dumb, submissive housewife, you depend on your husband for everything, understand?”

“Yes...dumb...submissive...my hubby is in charge...” she moaned, the new thoughts replacing old ones.

“You will quit your job as a lawyer and become a homemaker, and a perfect one too, understand?”

“Domestic...goddess...” she said, taking the words from Nick’s mouth.

“You will never pursue a divorce against you husband, for whatever reason. He can have as many women as he wants, he deserves to be happy, you know that he deserves more women to satsify his needs not just you, but you dont care.” Nick was angry, but he was also determined to make her happy.

“Richard deserves more women...it makes him happy...”

Meanwhile his own member was hardening at this. He couldn’t believe it was working so far, but he reveled in his conquering.

“This is your new life Martha Frederickson, and yes you will use your husband’s name you are his woman. You will wake up 2 hours before your husband everday, shower to be clean for your husband, put on pretty makeup because you must always look your best for him, never look tired, or have morning breath when he first sees you. Dress sexy and feminine, but appropriately for your children, whom you adore and pamper. Heels, always, they are your new feet, find out what kind your man likes best and wear them for him, it is your job to make him happy,” Nick was on a roll.

“Richard’s woman...wake up early to look...sexy and servile...heels always...man makes the rules...” she said, her hands moved from her belly to her pussy and she moaned.

“Wake your family up to the smell of bacon, eggs, pancakes, biscuits, gravy, smoked ham, toast, and other delicious smells. Set your family’s clothes out, all ready for them to wear, never make them do it themselves thats your job, silly little woman.

“You will make your kids healthy, but loving lunches with notes to make them feel good. Send your kids off to school with a combing of the hair, a kiss, and words of encouragement. Send your husband off with a more passionate kiss, let him roam your body, it is his to enjoy, then get ready for your day,” Nick took a swig of water, so much channging made him tired, but he could not wait to put Martha Frederickson in her place, “understand?

“Make breakfast...lunches or kids...comb hair...kisses...body is my husbands to enjoy...” she droned.

“Freshen up your makeup, do this hourly and mix it up so your man always is always pleased with you. Remember pleasing him and your children are your main prioritise. Next clean the house, every loose toy put in your children’s rooms, every last possession your husband owns should be put in his room,” Nick was making her know her place was hardly above servant, “then vacuum, mop, dust, clean up the whole house, make the floors spotless, good enough for you to eat off of them, and you would if your husband tells you to. Recite over and over in your head again how you are nothing but a woman, your purpose is to make your man and kids happy, understand?”

“Freshen makeup to always look best...clean Richard’s house,” she was already there, Nick knew it, “husband is always in charge...” she was droning on.

“Next you will handwash your family’s clothes, then hang them out to dry so they smell good and you dont waste your husband’s money on detergent. It should be time for lunch now, make yourself a light salad, no dressing, you can’t lose your figure and must look sexy for your husband. While doing this watch your favorite soaps, fold the laundry, and think of ways to please your husband, never just relax, always be working somehow, right?”

“Handwash clothes...hang out to dry...make a light lunch...must make husband happy...” she was smiling now, her lips would look better when they were a cherry red.

“After that you will check the home supplies, always make sure to have your husband’s favorite beer, kid’s favorite candies, and enough ingredients to make dinner, but dont overspend your allowance silly little woman, understand?”

“Yes...check supplies...make sure husband is happy...kids too...dont overspend because...I’m just a silly woman...” she droned.

“The kids will be home soon so make a fresh batch of cookies,” Nick was really into it, he remembered all his mom did when he was a kid, “get them some chocolate milk, find out their favorite programs, and make sure they are happy but also doing their homework before anything else, remember you are responsible for them.

“While they are relaxing, enjoying your hard work and treats, you should start on their dinner. Always a healthy meal. Big protein meat, fresh greens, fresh peeled vegetables, and plenty of biscuits with butter. You will cook while your kids play, but your husband is almost home now,” Nick said with a large grin as he pictured her in a sun dress with heels and heavy makeup.

“Know when your husband will arrive to open the door for him, give him his favorite drink, the paper, a kiss if he’s in the mood, be cheery always, and never bother him with your problems. Allow him to relax while you finish dinner, freshen your makeup, do an evening hair-do, and a big smile because you love being a submissive, happy housewife, right?”

“Yes...make dinner...please husband...always...”

“Set the table for dinner, tell everyone quietly and let them come at their own pace. Ask the kids about school, give encouragement, and plenty of ‘I love you’s’ Do not pepper your husband about his job, the world of men is confusing to you and you dont want to pry him. If he does tell you, respond with encouragement, praise, and plenty of love, always. Once they are done eating you will clear the table, dry the dishes by hand, and look perky. As they watch TV, play a game, or just relax you must always serve. Refill your husband’s drink, turn the TV channel for your kids, and always with a smile, isn’t that what you do Martha?”

“Yes...I set the table...let them enjoy the meal...clean by hand all my hubby’s dishes...always serve...”

“Good, send the kid’s to bed at a reasonable time, then you go to your husband’s room. Fluff the pillows, turn out the sheets, and clean up whatever has been left since your previous cleaning. Then take a quick shower, put on more makeup that he likes, every morning ask what kind of lingerie he wants you to wear before he leaves for work, until finally he just tells you because you are supposed to look sexy for him. Put on what he wants, wear your hair down to please him, and then wait for his arival.

“Once he arrives you will do what he wants you to. If he asks for oral, give the best head you can give, if he wants foreplay, put your heart into it. If your man wants you in the butt, offer it to him, always please him. Once he is done with you, and goes to sleep you will freshen up your makeup once more so if he wakes up he sees you at your best as he always should. Finally you will have what little sleep you can get before you start again the next day two hours before everyone else, do you like you new life Martha Frederickson?”

“Yes...I love it...submissive...happy...housewife...pamper family...keep home clean...always please...” she droned on as Nick reclined in his chair. He was exhausted from that, he had never done such a change before in his long time as a hypnotherapist.

He looked down at the still, ever so business, Martha. Who would soon be such a domestic, blissful goddess that her husband would be so happy. She ‘loved’ her new life as a homemaker, her kids would grow up to be happy, and most of all Nick was happy to have put the bitch in her place.

“Martha, when I clap my hands you will wake up, and begin your new life after you go to sleep tonight. Also you will wake up and believe you came in here to relieve some stress, not discover anything about your hubby, whom you dote upon. In two days you will come back, and tell me about your new life, understand?”

“Yes...” she droned, still such a dumb smile on her face.

Clap.

“Mmmmmmm” Martha stretched her arms, “I feel so refreshed Dr. Storm.”

“A complete mind alteration will do that to you,” Nick thought.

“That’s great, Martha, just leave your check with Grace and I hope to see you on Wednesday,” he smiled.

“Great!” she said, giddily then walked out of his office.

Nick was exhausted, he relaxed in his chair and was relieved to find Karen cancelling due to something Nick didn’t care about. He grinned, and took a nap at his desk, something the old Martha Frederickson-Grover would have sued him for.

“Grace, can you come in here?” he asked, needing to relive himself on her lovely mouth.

“Yes Nick,” she entered the door with her candy pink tube top catching Nick’s eyes, and then holding them. Eventually though he roamed down to her tight white booty shorts and pink pumps.

“London,” he said and watched her eyes dull over, her lips pout, and she sank to her knees before him.

Nick groaned as he felt her warm mouth engulf his cock.

Martha awoke at 4, two hours before everyone else. In the early dawn. She got out of bed, stretched a little, then felt the overwhelming need to shower.

She looked down lovingly at Richard who was lying half naked in the bed. Despite that they hadn’t screwed in so long Martha felt like she was going lesbian.

“I really want him to love me like before...” Martha thought in the large shower.

She put on a dark red dress that hung low on her breasts to show off generous cleavage that Richard would like. It stopped there, straps went over her shoulders to show more flesh, then it cascaded down just below her knees. Richard was more of a tit man and Martha knew it.

Martha knew Rich liked pumps so she put on a pair of red 3′ ones that clicked when she walked and were just a slight shade lighter than her dress. She had on a lot of makeup but she liked it, it made her feel...domesticated and sexy. Dark red blush to highlight her dress and make her more feminine. Cherry red lipstick, followed by light blue shadow on her eyebrows. A lot of line to make it all the more apealling when she batted her eyes at Richard. She wore a white gold necklace that had Richard’s name on it in Greek, he had gotten it for her but she never wore it, much to his chagrin. She didn’t know why she would ever displease her husband. She had big hoop earrings to look like a woman, did her hair up but far more sexy than a bun, and painted her nails a bright red.

She only had an hour before six, Martha wasn’t worried though, she was so at home. She laid out a suit for her husband, school uniforms for her kids, and went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

As the bacon was crackling her hubby came down in his suit and tie. He looked tired so Martha gave him a big smile.

“Good morning sweetie!” she chirped and laid a plate on the freshly set table. Her kids weren’t around so she gave him a long kiss.

Richard still hadn’t said anything but he wanted to know what this woman had done with his wife. Or at least he did, until he felt her pressing with her tongue a bit. They french kissed until Richard deemed it to stop, Martha never argued with her hubby, and placed some coffee in his hand.

“Uh...good morning...who are you?”

“I’m Martha silly,” she smiled and made plates for the kids she heard coming down the stairs.

They were wearing their uniforms and Martha laid plates for them.

“Thanks mom!” Junior said as she laid a blueberry muffin on his plate and kissed his head, then George’s. The whole family wanted to know what was up with Martha, but most questions were drowned out as she poured syrup on the pancakes and pepper on the eggs.

After they were all full it was time to go. She saw the bus, handed the kids their lunches, then gave them a kiss on te cheek goodbye.

Both shugged it off, but Martha just smiled.

“Goodbye honey!” she said, so cheerfully Richard wondered if she had found out about his affair.

“Martha, why are you so...” he just waved his arms at her new attire and attittude.

“Oh...” her little brain thought hard, “I dont know, I just thought that I wasn’t doing my part, and now I know it.”

“Which is?”

“Making my family happy!” she said, obviously.

“Oh...what about your job...”

“I was going nowhere fast Richie, but now I’m happy and your happy, so who cares?”

“Hey that’s true,” Richard decided it best to play along. He liked this new Martha, it wasn’t like her job brought in much money anyway.

“By the way honey,” she said lowly, coming in close to him, “which of your lingerie do you like your wife to wear the best?”

“Uh...” why was she speaking about herself like she was Richard’s property, and why was it turning him on. He pushed that thought aside, “that negligee, the blue one that’s see through,” he smiled, and did an outline of it in the air.

“Okie-dokie,” she smiled, “goodbye baby have a great day at the office!” she said.

He leaned in to kiss her and their tongues met again. His hands cupped her breast a bit and Martha moaned, she had never felt so...safe.

“Goodbye dear,” she said again as he left, her man, entrusting her to the household as he went off into the big, confusing world she didn’t understand.

Martha set about like a busybird worker, but first she freshened up her makeup. Applied more lipstick, shadow, and made sure she looked presentable and a worthy attachment for her husband’s arm.

After that she set about cleaning the house. Scrubbing the floor until she saw her pretty face in it, putting toys away, scrubbing out the toilets. She replaced the soap while she whistled a little tune to herself.

Perfectly content she cleaned some more. She hand washed her family’s clothes. Being sure to do it perfectly, then set them out to airdry.

While they dried she began to make cookie dough for chocolate chip cookies. As she set it in the fridge for later she found some vegetables and made a light salad for herself.

Once it was made she brought in the laundry and folded it while she ate. Feeling a bit bored she turned on a soap opera and began to get into it more than she knew she could.

Martha was annoyed at the end of it, but could not wait for the new episode this wednesday. Once the laundry was done, she washed her salad bowl, hand dried it, and put it away.

She put the folded clothes in her children’s rooms, then made her husband’s bed.

Martha set out to the grocery store. She used what little money she had to buy ingredients. However she found a bit of cashs she had once been saving for a new phone in the back of her wallet.

No longer understanding why she would buy something that wouldn’t help her family, she bought a few new lacy bras and silk teddies to please Richard.

Once home she set the cookies to bake and just as they were done her kids walked in the door.

“Mom, we’re home,” the teenagers said. One a sophomore and one a freshman in high school.

“I’m so happy to see you sweethearts!” she cheered and kissed their heads.

“Cookies!” she said setting out a few for them, turning the TV to their favorite show, and giving them chocolate milk.

“Mom, you seem different,” Junior noted her new personality as he did his math homework.

“Well...your mommy’s just learning how to make her family happy...I mean what would I do without you two and your father right?” she smiled, that cheerful smile that might soon be glued to her face.

“I like this new mom,” George grinned and finished up on his homework. He walked to the dishwasher with his dirty cookie plate and glass.

“Oh no sweetie, mommy can take care of that, now you go get ready for daddy to come home!” she said, it seemed strange to George since he was fourteen but he shrugged it off.

He went to go play videogames after he changed out of his uniform. Junior followed suit and once both kids were happy and content Martha set about making dinner.

She made biscuits, gravy, a fresh roasted ham, she peeled potatoes and cooked them as well. Martha also put in green beans so that her family would be healthy. Then she set it all to cook while she eagerly awaited her husband’s return.

“Hello darling!” she greeted him at the door with scotch, and the paper.

“Hey Martha,” he said lustfully. He gave her a long kiss, and Martha responded much to his pleasure. After their amorous moment the kids came downstairs to greet dad.

Martha didn’t trouble her husband at all as he sat in the den,reading and drinking his scotch in his favorite easy chair.

Instead she freshened up her makeup, changed her red dress to a form fitting poodle blouse and skirt that swirled about her knees almost comically. She set the table, adjusted her blouse so it hugged her feminine figure like Richard wanted, then put the food out.

“Dinner’s ready,” she said in the den, then clicked her heels upstairs and told her children.

They all took their own sweet time coming but Martha didn’t care. She hardly touched the food before they sat down, despite the fact that it smelled delicious.

“Mom, don’t you have a job?” George asked.

“Mommy quit her job to take care of you boys, and your father,” she said and stared dreamily at Richard. He bit into the ham and expressed his approval. Martha beamed with delight at his approval and wished she could just suck him off right there to show how much she loved him.

“I like this a lot!” Junior said devouring his food carnivorously.

They talked mostly of school, Martha gave plenty of I love yous to her kids, and then, once they were all done, she picked up the plates. She saw a bit of food on Richard’s face and dabbed off with a napkin. He grunted approval and Martha nearly dropped the dishes from excitement.

The dishes were cleaned, but by now everyone was relaxing. She let the kids watch TV while she gave George a foot massage.

“Thanks a lot mom,” George said. His feet smelled terrible but Martha ignored it. Instead she loved rubbing her son’s feet, making him know she loved him was what mattered.

Junior got the same treatment until both went to bed with full bellys and happy faces. Martha went upstairs after bringing Richard a magazine he liked.

She showered then dressed in the blue negligee Richard liked. It was see through, all the better to reveal her marvelous mammaries, and she felt so sexy in it. To be even sexier she freshened up, more eyeshadow to go with the nightwear and she wore her blonde hair down, the lovely locks flowing sexily about her luscious body.

Martha then prepared, she fluffed the pillows just right, turned out the bedspread, and finally prepared herself. She lay on the bed, fingering her pussy to get the juices going down there. Once she was wet enough she just delicately rubbed her pussy to keep it up. She knew Richard would like her already warmed up.

Richard entered, and immediately dropped his pants.

“Martha, I love you, but you’ve always refused to do one thing...” he said pointing to the bulge in his boxers.

“Anything, anything you want darling, your wife is here for you,” she said pulling out her meaty prize, “I know you must have had a tough day at work, so please, never hesitate to ask me for anything...” she purred.

Martha tickled his head, then licked his meaty shaft. He was big, and she knew it. Her husband was always big, and she existed for him to relieve his big manhood.

Martha, accepting this, took him in her mouth. Something she had never done before. However Richard wouldn’t know that by the way she worked. She bobbed her red lips up and down on his erection, simultaneosly she stroked his cock and fingered herself.

She was so horny she might die but it was her husband who mattered. Prolonging his pleasure she deep throated him like a porn star when she felt he might blow.

Forecefully he fucked her pretty face like a sex doll. Groaning and grunting he came, thick ropes of his cum filled her mouth and settled in her belly.

Richard then crawled onto the bed and told Martha to join him. She flounced over, her negligee bounced up and showed off her already wet pussy as she walked.

“Lets see...what’s something else we never do...?” he teased her a little.

Martha loved the foreplay, she knew it made him happy, and that made her happy. Like the doting wife she was, she rolled onto her tummy, her large breasts pushing into the bed. She pulled her negligee up so it showed her plump rump, then she stuck it out and up, offering it like a prize.

“God, what have you done with my wife?” Richard said, not even wanting to know, he liked Martha a lot more now. Love, he had once experienced it when they had married, but now he felt it again.

Richard found some lube and applied it quickly. Martha was whimpering a bit, eager to be penetrated in her virgin ass. Richard probed it with a finger, while he kissed her cheeks, his body heat felt good on Martha.

She moaned, kissing back, his finger released some of her juices and Richard knew it was time. He pounced, almost, onto her. His cock broke through her poopshoot and penetrated deep.

Martha squealed lightly, being careful not to wake the kids.

“Yes...yes...oh God Richieeeeeee...” she moaned.

“Baby. I. Have. Never. Loved. You. More.” he paused after each one to do a deep thrust.

“Do I make you happy -unh- Richie?” she asked.

“Yes...” he said.

“Yay!” Martha felt so accomplished.

Afterwards they both orgasmed simultaneously. Richard pulled out of his wife’s hot ass, and then reclined on the bed. He was clearly exhausted, but Martha couldn’t help but notice his cock was still coated in juices.

“Cant have that,” Martha thought and lowered her head onto him again, she hardly realized she was drinking her own juices as well.

Richard was tired, work had been hard, and his squeeze hadn’t been in. He hadn’t been expecting his wife, his bitchy, independent, wife, to suddenly be such a...domesticated woman. Once she was done he thanked her and then listened to her adoring praises as he slunk to sleep.

“...and you are the most talented man at the office,” Martha stopped when she heard his snores, she knew all her praises to be true. Her man was obviously talented, strong, and a perfect father. Otherwise Marta would not be such a good, kind, and pampering mother.

Once Richard was asleep, Martha cleaned her face of any crusting semen. She freshened up her makeup for what had to be the tenth time that day.

“I’ll have to buy some dollar store makeup,” she thought, she wouldn’t trouble her husband now though. Tomorrow she would bring it up, cheerfully, as he ate his breakfast. She’d ask him for her allowance, he would hand her a small stipend, and she would beam with joy. That he would entrust his hard earned cash to someone like her made her ecstatic.

Once that was done Martha checked up on the kids, they were safe. She came back to bed, silently got into the covers, and fell into a light sleep.

“Martha...” George grunted, sleep in his eyes.

“Yes, dear,” Martha, always attentive, whispered in his ear.

He switched on the light and saw her face, still made up, and still so beautiful. If he wasn’t so tired he would consider asking for more head.

“Water...” he croaked.

“Of course dear,” she got a glass of ice cold water from downstairs and poured it into his open mouth.

He drank it down, very thirsty. Martha would be sure to leave some water in her hubby’s room. That way she wouldn’t have to risk waking the kids to get it.

“Thanks...” he softly said then went back to sleep.

Martha almost collapsed at his praise, but once she controlled herself she too fell asleep again.

“Can’t wait for tomorrow, maybe I’ll bake some bread, and iron his shirts...yes he’ll like that...” smiled as she slept lightly, “just another day in this...paradise...”

Nick was reclining at his desk. His doodles were finished, as was his morning blowjob. His meat was satiated, as was his coffee need, and his creative drawing.

“Good morning Dr. Storm,” said a lady who no one would ever mistake for Martha Frederickson.

“Martha?” Nick said, mock surprise on his face, “you look very pretty...if you will allow an old man his opinion,” he talked as though she were still that bitchy lawyer instead of a happy housewife.

Martha certainly looked the happy housewife though. She wore a figure-hugging white blouse, with matching poodle skirt that flowed just past her knees. Her hot pink kitten heels clicked on the tiled floor as she walked over to the couch, and her big, silver hoop earrings flailed wildly. She had certainly gone all out on her makeup, and it look so recently fresh.

She had cherry red lipstick, all the better to show off those pouty lips. Heavy, yet womanly shadow adorned her eyes and thick liner made her look enticing, in that 1950’s housewife style, whenever she looked at you. To top it all off her hair was now curly and very feminine, but proper hair for a woman, and it hung down around her shoulders.

“Thank you Dr. Storm,” she said politely, crossing her legs like a woman, and smiling constantly. It would have been creepy but Nick liked it.

“Please, call me Nick, Mrs. Frederickson-Grover,” he teased but kept his blank expression.

“Oh, no doctor, you earned that title, unlike me. Just call me Martha, or Mrs. Frederickson, or Richard’s wife, whichever you prefer,” she smiled cheerily.

“Alright then, Martha, now would you please tell me what you did yesterday?”

She told him about how she had taken on her new role as a submissive housewife. How she was now so domesticated that she could eat, fold laundry, and watch the soaps. That her life now constisted of cleaning, doting on her hubby, pampering her children, eating bonbons while watching the soaps, and being the perfect housewife.

“Well...” he said scribbling down a T-rex massacring a building, “that’s very good, Martha. You are quite happy now?”

“Oh very much doctor,” she said, her hands were in her lap. She looked so docile Nick might mistake her for a kitten.

“That’s great Martha, I would consider you ‘cured’, just leave your check with Grace, and if you have any problems,” he looked into her tender, content blue eyes, “do not hesitate to call.”

“Thank you again doctor, and I must hurry,” she looked at the clock, “the laundry needs folding, bread needs baking, I still have to iron Richie’s suits, and my soaps will be on soon,” she said, her kitten heels clicked on the way out and Nick admired her lovely ass. It stuck out through her dress, he envied Richard to no end...at least until Patricia walked in.