The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Babysitter

Staring out the passenger side window, Holly watched as the car passed by the grocery store. That would mean she’d be home in only a few moments. Far too long as she saw it. Casually she glanced to the driver and her employer Mr. Jenks. Just the sight of him caused a rather uncomfortable feeling within her. She hated being with him, but it was necessary since her car was broken down for the time being. Though she still really couldn’t stand the damn music he was always playing. It sounded like a train wreck.

Holly had first started babysitting for Mr. Jenks when she was fifteen, and even back then he made her feel strange. Back then he’d do subtle things, such as staring at her chest, or accidentally bump into her far too often. Now day’s things had become far different. When his wife wasn’t looking he’d rest his hand on her backside, or sometimes go as far as to pat her ass. He had even invented the pet name of ‘sweet cheeks’ for her. The otherday he had even gone as far as to barge in on her when she was in the bathroom, and then he didn’t even bother to quickly leave. Instead he just looked at her for a few moments, and made some comments before leaving. Now she had to depend on him for a ride to and from work. It was most terrible.

She had considered just quitting. However the Jenks paid very well, and she had grown very fond of their two children over the years. It was easier to just pass him off as a dirty old man. Though it was becoming tougher and tougher to not comment on his obscene actions.

“So sweetie how’s your mom been?” he asked as he turned down the radio a little.

“Huh,” she barely heard him through her thoughts, “Oh yes she’s fine.”

The man slipped his heavy arm around her shoulder, and rested the palm of his hand right over her breasts. “That’s good sweet cheeks. You know it’s kind of early still, maybe we could drive around for a little while more,” she couldn’t believe how smooth he was. He acted as if he didn’t even have a wife at home.

“I’m not sure about that Mr. Jenks...”

“Tom, please call me Tom. You’ve been working for me for a long while now. So there’s no need to be so damn formal,” as he spoke his hand tightened around her plump tit. Holly could feel him massaging it as if this was all ok. She lowered her head in shame, completely unsure of what to do. The man was so overbearing. She felt relieved as they finally stopped in front of her home. As quickly as her feet could carry her she fled into her home.

* * *

It had been a week since incident,and since that point Holly had received no calls from the Jenks. She was beginning to become concerned that she might of offended Tom by turning him down. Perhaps she should have just let him play a little, then come up with an excuse rather than just running away. So she was a little surprised when her mother told her that they had called for her, and asked that she be ready to sit that night. She was also greatly relieved that her job was intact.

Mr. Jenks pulled up in front ofher home at six p.m. sharp. She couldn’t help but to note how he watched her when she walked up to the car. Maybe she shouldn’t have work such a short skirt. It would be her own fault if he came onto her. She was dressed like a tramp after all. “Hi Tom, I got your message that you’d be needing me tonight.” She said as she sat.

“Sorry I’m so early sweet cheeks,” his eyes moved to her exposed legs, “I guess we can take it slow getting home.” As he reached his hand out she was certain that he would grab at her, but instead he went to the radio to turn it up a little. Laura grit her teeth at that rotten noise that he called music. He smiled at her, “Don’t care for the music huh? With half of the crap you kids listen to now days you’d think you could appreciate stuff like this.” She faked a laugh and returned to staring out the window.

After about ten minutes of driving it became quite clear to her that something was up. Tom was taking the really long way back, and she was certain that they had gone by the same building three times already. “Umm... Tom are we lost,” she asked softly.

“Don’t be silly. It’s just late and things look unfamiliar to you in the dark,” he said offering her a devilish smirk, “Now sit back sweetie, and relax.” Again his hand was on the move. This time he planted it firmly onto her leg,just below her skirt. Laura tried to move away, but found that something inside of her wasn’t letting her move. She considered how it might affect her job. Instead she just turned to him,and flashed him a quick smile. Tom returned the smirk, and moved his hand again. This time right up her skirt. She was certain that he was touching her panties now.

“Tom...”

He let out a low laugh, “Don’t be nervous sweet cheeks. You don’t mind my hand anyway. It feels nice doesn’tit?”

“I guess it does feel good...”

The smile on his face widened, “You’d feel even better if you moved closer to me, and spread your legs alittle.”

“Yes it would be nice, " Laura wasn’t certain why she was saying this. However she did as told, and slid closer to him. As she did his hand gained better access toher body. Tom slowed down the car, and eventually parked alongside the road. Laura knew that this was bad, but what could she do. After all she couldn’t risk her job over this.

“Laura I bet you’ve got some great tits. You always have. Even back when you first started working for us I adored staring at them. Wouldn’t it be nice if you let me hold them?” With little hesitation Laura unbuttoned the front of her blouse, and allowed her tits to fall free. Tom smirked at the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. He had always thought of her as a natural girl anyway. Besides, tits like hers were far too gorgeous to be encaged. They begged to be touched, toyed with, and tasted. “That’s a good girl. Why don’t you sit on my lap and let me stick them in my mouth. You’d like that,” he said as he gently rubbed her upper thigh.

She still wasn’t sure exactly why she was doing any of this, but again she did as told. Climbing right onto his lap she boldly pressed her breasts against his face, letting the man suck one of her nipples into his hot mouth. Laura moaned lightly under his touch. This was all somehow very relaxing. Even if it was wrong, it was also something she wanted. She was now certain of it. The young girl wrapped her arms tightly around him, so that she could really press into his face. Tom’s dick was also reacting. Apparent from the tent on his pants.

“Laura wouldn’t it be great if we had sex? Take of your panties, and let me fuck you. You’ve always wanted that.”

“Yes, I’ve always loved you Tom.” She cried out. Quickly she yanked down her panties, as he unbuttoned his pants. Laura reached in after that hard cock that she ever so desired. Though not quite as long as she had imagined, his dick was as thick as her wrist. She wondered how it would feel to put such a thing inside of her. Then again she’d have her answer soon. Tom moved his hands to her waist, where he pushed her down onto his waiting cock. “Oh yes,” she cried out as he pierced her, “Fuck me!”

Happy to oblige he began pumping his cock deep into her. Laura raised her arms to brace herself against the roof, and also to allow her to push herself onto him all the more. Now Tom joined her in moaning. Though it was muffled with half of her tit in his mouth. He could feel her quickly becoming warm and wet under her touch. Allowing for a better hump. He moved in and out quickly. His dick was aching to release into her. Now he bucked his hips even harder into her. Nearly driving his nuts in with his dick. It was unlike anything he had ever done with his own wife. This sex was loveless, without emotion. All this was about was an animal instinct to fuck.

“Fuck bitch I’m going to cum,” he screamed out as the first bit of pre-cum jetted from his dick. Laura waited most impatiently for the real load. She wanted to be filled with his sweet seed. The wait wasn’t long. With a few mighty pumps into her, Tom let out an even deeper moaned. She could feel that hot cum pouring into her. It seemed to come and come. As if he had built up gallons just for her.

With the cum lubricating her cunt, Tom could work her even faster. Laura could feel a rush of pleasure over taking herself as her orgasm hit. “God yes,” she cried, “Yes... Yes... Yes!” Never before had any boyfriend brought her too this point of ecstasy. Then again Tom was no boy, he was man. She fell forward onto him. Pressing her lips tight against his, their tongues locked as they moaned into each other’s mouths. After she finally pulled off Laura looked deep into his eyes, “I love you Mr. Jenks.” Again she fell onto him, embracing her love in a tight embrace.

* * *

After two more weeks of raunchy sex Laura announced to him that she had become pregnant. She was rather surprised when Mrs. Jenks warmly welcomed her to stay in their home. The woman didn’t even mind her and Tom sleeping together occasionally. Neither of them was completely sure why they were so reluctant to act against Tom, but they were completely sure that they both loved him. In fact they had even agreed to all share the same bed once the baby had been born. They could be one big happy family together.