The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BXBI

Chapter 1

The only thing Chris found more nerve-wracking than keeping a fetish hidden from his girlfriend was when she found out about it.

Even worse, Tess wanted to try it out. Objectively, this was a great thing. After hours of watching girls high out of their minds on B or bim-bips or BXBI, Chris was finally going to see it in real life.

But just watching Tess talk about how they would approach tonight responsibly sent all sorts of twists through his stomach. She wouldn’t be out of place in one of those videos he watched. The girls usually started out safely cute, like her. They weren’t usually blonde already, though. Tess was slim, with a strong air that made her seem to take up more space than she really did.

Maybe the problem was that he loved her. He’d tried explaining that he didn’t need this sort of thing from her, that she was already enough to make him happy. She hadn’t believed him.

“So I looked up BXBI to see the dosage…” she continued.

Chris grasped the inside of his pockets and looked out the window of their apartment. Just hearing Tess say the name of the drug upset him.

“What I got is way more than enough, but if it works out, we’ve got a whole month of fun,” she said. She let a light chuckle leave her mouth.

Chris jerked his head to look at Tess. She was biting her lip and visibly holding back laughter. He looked more anxious than he had been in the last fifteen minutes. He said, “You didn’t...already—”

“I took some in the car. It’s acting kinda fast though. Supposed to take thirty minutes,” she said.

Fuck. Chris had been holding out hope that he could convince her not to take it.

“Look, maybe we should just stick you in the bedroom and let you ride it out,” he said. “You don’t want to do something you’ll regret while you’re high.”

Tess pushed a handwritten piece of paper into Chris’s hands.

Limits

“Anything you want to add?” she asked.

Damn, she had planned this whole thing out. Chris set the paper down. “I don’t want to do this. It’s kind of a humiliation thing...”

Tess rolled her eyes. “And I’m too fragile for that? Just give it a chance, you—oh!” Her eyes went wide and her shoulders stiffened.

Chris was sweating. He should be enjoying this. He was going to regret enjoying this. He was going to regret not enjoying this more. Tess’s chest pushed at her shirt, making it move in short spurts. The videos always made it look smooth, but in real life, with clothes that weren’t designed for a bimbo video, the fabric slipped and stopped and wiggled, then stretched and slipped again. What was the same was the weight, the way that her chest tugged her shirt down, pulling the neckline with it.

“Do you know what it feels like?” Tess asked. Chris stared. She didn’t look the same with larger breasts. They softened her, they took away from her strong shoulders.

Tess giggled and dragged her fingers down over her shirt. The fabric desperately stretched over her chest, but as hard as the shirt pushed, her chest pushed back harder.

“It’s like…honey-sugar-cinnamon,” she said. “It’s warm and sticky, but then sometimes it feels almost like something firm, like a mouthful of sugar, and then when it hits your skin, it tingles.”

Chris’s mind answered before his conscience stopped him. “BXBI is silicone-based, that’s why.”

Tess licked her lips. “Come on, tell me what’s going to happen.”

The core body was the first to feel the effects, followed by the head, then the extremities.

Chris shook his head. “No,” he said, “we need to get you somewhere safe. If you’ve got a vibrator…”

She grasped the bottom of her shirt and tossed it over her head. Her pale-blue bra squeezed the underside of her breasts. They were perky, and yet they looked wrong on Tess’s frame.

“Get this bra off me,” Tess said. She lowered her voice, but as her natural pitch was rising, it only sounded huskier.

Chris shook his head again. Below Tess’s bust, her stomach gently pinched in, like someone had just lightly squeezed the sides. He’d never had a single problem with Tess’s weight, but now she was even skinnier.

“Chris! Get this fucking bra off!”

Tess groped at her back, trying to grab the clasp. Her skin had turned pink where the straps dug into her sides and her back. Chris was stunned for a moment. This was another thing that never came up in those videos. He wrapped a finger around the clasp, but it was pulled too tight to come undone. He tried tugging the straps, but Tess groaned, and not in a pleasant way. Chris had a violent blush. He was ruining his own fetish night. He ran to the counter. He grabbed the scissors. With two snips, she was free.

Tess breathed in deep relief while Chris lifted off the remains of her bra.

He grimaced and said, “Sorry, I know it was your favorite.”

Tess shrugged. The motion sent her breasts jostling together, rippling slightly, but keeping their rounded shape. For a moment they parted, then met with a small bounce and a sharp intake of breath from Tess.

Tess’s breasts didn’t look like they belonged to her. They were heavy and they jutted out proudly despite sagging, just slightly, like they were making the smallest concession possible to gravity. As she moved, she brushed her arms against the sides of her breasts, then squeaked softly and wrapped one arm around her chest to cradle them. They were more tender than she had expected. From her elbow to her fingertips, she just barely managed to cover the front of her chest.

“It’s cool. Think we can go shopping for a new one?” she asked. “Like, I really wanna go to the...mall.”

Tess’s eager expression softened in surprise, then returned bright as ever. “Wow! It’s so easy to talk like that I didn’t even notice it, but it’s like, this little teeny warm feeling in my head,” she said.

Chris didn’t have a whole lot of time left to reason with Tess.

“I really appreciate that you want to do this for me, but I think you should just wait it out in the bedroom. I’ll go to a sex store, get you anything you want.”

Tess rubbed the underside of her bare, flat belly. Her expression slowly glazed over. “It’s dripping down, down, down...and it’s so warm and it’s getting all over my insides.” She reached out and wrapped her arms around Chris’s neck. “I want you,” she told him.

Chris’s hands instinctively went to her hips. Her muscles trembled faintly. He could feel them through her softening skin. Her body was warm, the way she felt warm in winter when they both stayed beneath the sheets and tried to see how long they could hold each other before they had to get up and eat. Those were the sorts of memories he had of Tess.

Now her hips were softer, letting his fingers sink in slightly. They curved so that his hands slipped toward her ass. They guided the eye up and down, inviting anyone who looked to stare all they wanted.

Tess pressed her chest against Chris. He had no idea what it would feel like. Tess’s breasts gave way, but they weren’t soft. They squeezed, but they kept their shape. The pressure from inside kept them rounded as they grew. These weren’t his girlfriend’s breasts.

“I thought you liked bimbos,” Tess said, halfway between teasing and pouting. “Betcha I can’t say a cute me-so-silky—mesosillyco-jenny-sis.”

Acute mesosilicogenesis, the temporary development of silicone within specific adipose tissue, was one of the hallmarks of BXBI. Chris knew it, but he didn’t say it. Tess didn’t need encouragement.

“Tess, you’re embarrassing yourself.” Chris’s cheeks blushed violently.

Tess smiled. Her lips were growing flush. “There’s no one here but you, me, and your cock.”

She paused a moment, then laughed out loud.

“Ohmigawd, that’s so dirty! Like, does it really make you do that?” She got a thoughtful look on her face. Her eyes trailed down from Chris’s sweaty brow and pursed lips, down to his chest—and by extension, her own, with her deep cleavage shoved up against him.

“These are my...tits,” Tess said. She snickered. “Titties! The smart word doesn’t even, like come out in my head.”

Embarrassment and fear and irrational anger stirred in Chris’s gut. He wrapped his arm around Tess and tugged her, trying to be gentle but firm.

“I don’t care what you say, I’m going to make sure you ride out this thing safely,” he said.

Tess’s lips swelled and pulled the skin taut. She had put on lip balm in the car, as the article she’d read said was good for your first time. It helped loosen up her lips, and that was helpful now. Her lower lip grew rounder, curling as it grew, getting closer to her chin. Her upper lip swelled out, rounded, but pinching in slightly, following the upper contour of her lips, but stretching the shape out into rounded, plush excess.

A lisp whispered among Tess’s words. “These are really...uh, they feel really good,” she cooed. Her voice continued its rising trend, making her tone perkier, squeaking softly, bubbly and immature. She pressed two of her fingers against her lower lip, and made a soft sound of delight. She almost trembled when she ran her fingers back and forth across her lower lip.

Her fingers slipped into her mouth and her eyes fluttered. She slid them in and out, experimenting with the motions. With Chris’s arm around her, he could feel when a particular press or a motion of her tongue made her shudder or made her tense her back.

“Stop doing that with your lips,” he said. Tess was distracting him, but Chris worried that being too commanding would be just what she wanted.

Tess popped her fingers out of her lips with a wet sound.

“They’re cock-sucking lips. Woah, hee hee, now that’s dirty!” she chuckled. “But it’s like…umm. I wanna tell you about it but it’s hard without knowing, y’know, good words.”

Chris gulped to wet his throat and pulled Tess toward the bedroom again.

“But, umm. You know when you’ve been standing up for so long? And it’s like, you really wanna lie down? So then you lie down in bed and it feels good no matter how you do it? Like just doing it’s the best thing ever right now? That’s how it feels. I bet it’d feel so much better with the real thing though,” Tess said.

Her hand slipped toward his crotch, and Chris shifted his hold to keep her from grasping it. He didn’t need her to know that he was getting hard. Damn it, he hated that Tess was doing this to herself. He wasn’t getting off on this. He just needed to keep telling himself that.

He pushed Tess into their bedroom, then stood at the door. Tess took a few steps to catch her balance. With a hazy, distracted look in her eyes, she grabbed her pants and unbuttoned them and pushed them down. When she leaned over, her breasts swung down beneath her, bouncing together briefly. They held their shape, even when she was bent over. Mesosilicogenesis, Chris thought. When she cast off her pants and stood straight again, her breasts kept moving. They bounced upward, then wobbled back into their proper place. Her breasts turned any motion she made into a sexual display.

Tess’s lips, swollen to a tender and vulgar size, drew in Chris’s eyes when he looked at her. She stared straight ahead as she pressed two fingers between her lips. She sucked slowly, satisfying her urge for now.

“Hold on just a sec!” she said, popping her fingers out of her mouth for a moment.

Chris should have closed the door. He stood in the doorway, watching. Tess’s stomach was no longer flat. Instead of the tucked, nearly anorexic look, she had a gentle bit of tone to her belly, like she took care of her body. Like she exercised her hips every day. Like she spent all her time grinding on—

Stop it. Stop thinking about it.

Tess turned and walked over to the dresser. Even from behind, the outer curves of Tess’s breasts were visible. They were simply that big. Like her stomach, her back was gently toned, though not to any athletic extent. She probably couldn’t even play beach volleyball, the semi-official sport of bimbos. Her back was strong enough to hold her chest up, and that was what counted.

Chris let his gaze drift lower. He had already felt Tess’s new, soft ass, but seeing it all as one, ass and hips and waist, made it clear just how wide her hips had gotten. They were about as wide across as her breasts were, like a line drawn straight down from the outer edge of a tit would just graze across the side of her hips. Her body had a carnal symmetry.

“Ugh.” Tess exhaled so sharply, he could imagine her rolling her eyes. “This makeup is lame,” she said. “And it’s weird, cause it’s my makeup, y’know? I know why I bought it.”

Chris did too. Tess never liked to get dressed up. He didn’t mind. It was nice having a low-maintenance girlfriend who was still cute.

“Chris.” Tess’s tone was gentle, but serious. “When I’m back, you gotta get me to dress up and stuff.”

For the first time, it crossed Chris’s mind that Tess’s tomboyish, unconcerned look might not have been intentional. He’d fallen in love with her like that, but hadn’t considered that it wasn’t the way she always wanted to look.

She stood up and turned around. She’d made do with what was in her makeup drawer, adding a sexual edge to the lip gloss and running eyeliner in thicker, more confident strokes around her eyes. Tess’s daily look was light and natural, but that wouldn’t have seemed right with her fake tits sticking out in front of her. Darker, more contrast, eye-catching instead of subtle; she seemed to have a natural talent now.

“Make me go shopping, and like, take me to a salon, kay? I’m telling you cause I’m way super shy about—oop!” Tess moved to take a step, and her heel missed the ground entirely and she tipped forward.

Chris rushed forward. Tess was heavier than he remembered. He caught her, arms under her shoulders. Her hands clung to his hips. She dropped to her knees.

BXBI could shorten the achilles heel in up to twenty-five percent of individuals, the Wikipedia entry in his mind told him. Chris thought about their closet, and considered whether Tess had any heels to make things easier for her. She was fidgeting quietly around his waist. Then, his belt buckle jingled.

“Tess!”

Tess giggled. “Gawd, it’s like a big test and I gotta be ready so I can’t stop thinking about it. Like, it’s just there, and it doesn’t go away and it gets worse and worse. Then just looking at you and I know you’ve got a cock and it’s like, why am I not there? And I can’t stop asking myself that.”

She licked her lips. Chris had so many opportunities to run away and shut the door, but the way Tess made it sound, it was like he’d be hurting her if he left her alone. Damn it. He didn’t want to think about her like this, but imagining her in pain was worse. He liked bimbos, but didn’t want Tess to be a bimbo.

While Chris worked out his internal struggle, Tess tugged down his boxers and wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock. It swung up, heavy and warm and warmed further by her touch. Chris had words formed, but they melted when Tess’s lips parted and her tongue moved and the feeling of her overstuffed lips, her cocksuckers, enveloped him.

Her mouth knocked the wind from his lungs. Tess had given him head before, but this was different. Her mouth was soft and tight and clung to his cock. Her lips made a tight seal. They tugged forward every time she pulled back. They were so plush and glossy-smooth that he almost thought they might still be growing. Even just at their current size, Chris couldn’t deny it. Tess’s mouth was made for fucking. Everything else had become secondary.

Tess lifted her eyes and looked up at Chris. Even though she had blue eyes already, the BXBI still hit her irises. From the inside out, her drab, clever gray-blue eyes lightened. Sparkles of light blue crossed her eyes, until they were brighter than the sky and vacant.

Tess’s tongue did things Chris had never known. It twisted around his shaft, it curled and slurped and danced along his skin. She dragged her tongue along the underside of his cock. She let go of the base of his cock and let her lips slide down until her forehead touched his stomach.

Every inch of the way, she was sucking like it was her life’s work, like her whole worth lay in oral. He watched her, watching her shoulders and back tense, watching her thick, rounded ass slowly twist against the floor. He couldn’t see her breasts, but god, could he feel them. They sunk against his thighs, hot and soft but still, always, firm.

Tess rose back, then sunk down onto his shaft again and again. Each time, the warmth was deeper, her muscles pulling tighter, her sucking more desperate.

Chris’s head throbbed. He felt weak in his knees and his stomach churned. His lower half seized and he felt a hot, sharp ache rise through him. His cock throbbed once, then spilled his load into Tess’s waiting mouth. She kept bobbing, an automatic motion, until the last spurt had left.

Tess slid off with a wet pop. She knelt on the floor, vapid eyes wide, cocksucking lips hanging open.

“Ohmigawd,” she said. Her voice was higher, more girly, with a vacant cadence to her words.

Chris was blushing again. “I couldn’t stop—”

“Ohmigawd, ohmigawd. Cum is amayyzing,” Tess said. “It’s so, like, hot and wet and it goes down so easy and it tastes like cock which is super delicious anyway.”

Tess dragged her finger across her lips, wiping up the small bit of cum that had fallen there. She slipped her finger into her mouth. She shuddered and clutched at her groin.

“It’s...gawd, I can’t stop thinking about cum now! It’s all warm down my throat and in my belly. And there’s like, so many different tastes, when it first comes and the last drops and when it’s fresh and when it’s sticky. Ohmigawd I sound like such a cumslut, right?” she asked.

Tess licked her lips. Her hips rolled. She pushed her fingers between her folds.

“I just,” she said, gasping softly, “fucking love...cum!”

A small splash of liquid fell to the carpet from between her fingers. Tess slumped against the side of the bed, red-cheeked. Even though Chris and Tess had always had fun together in bed, Chris had never seen her squirt before. It was too overtly sexual for Tess. This whole thing was too overt. The guilt was rushing in.

“Ooh,” Tess cooed. “I think it’s gonna, like, do my brain now.”

Chris had to clear his throat before speaking. “I think it’s past that point.”

Tess looked as thoughtful as she could, working her finger around a lock of her hair. “You sure? It’s tingly and stuff up there.”

“Your—it’s your hair,” he said.

Tess furrowed her brow and pouted. Then she saw the lighter strands of hair wrapped around her finger, and a dull realization washed over her face. “Ohhh. I thought it wasn’t gonna do anything, since I’m like, already blonde.”

BXBI could take a raven-haired brunette and leave them honey blonde, but Tess already had a head of short, hay-blonde hair. It still leeched the color from her locks, starting at the base and fading in from the top down. The color came first, going lighter, losing some of its color. Platinum blonde fit the perfectly-fake BXBI look.

Tess scratched at her scalp and giggled softly. “It’s like tingly shampoo,” she said. Tess shook out her hair, and each time it swayed, it bounced back longer, reaching down a little further. Its natural unruliness was softened by the way the drug bleached her hair, leaving it softer and limper and easier to style.

“I’m gonna have like, so much fun with this,” she said. She rose from beside the bed and walked, carefully on her tiptoes, to the mirror. She turned her head from side to side, grasping big handfuls of her amiably smooth and silky hair. “It’s like when I played with barbies, but now I’m the doll.”

While Tess tested out pigtails and ponytails in the mirror, Chris sat down on the bed to breathe. So much for locking Tess in the bedroom alone.

“You played with barbie dolls? That’s not just the BXBI talking?” he asked.

Tess clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes at Chris’s reflection. “Uhh, yeah, I’m like, a tomboy, not a weirdo.”

Tess combed her hair forward with her fingers. It fell down over her face and she left it there while she searched for scissors. She tucked the pair of scissors underneath her front bangs, just above the outer edge of her eyebrow. She cut straight across, leaving her with short bangs and long, straight locks.

“I think I wanna hit a salon,” she said. She let her ass fall to the bed and she bounced in all the ways she shouldn’t have. Her breasts swung in slow, restrained arcs. Even her lips jiggled slightly. “I wanna get some curls and pink dye and stuff.”

Chris wasn’t entirely listening.

“I get if doing this is important to you,” Chris said. He’d been planning how to say it for the last few minutes. “I want to be here for you, no matter what you’re like.”

Tess smiled as much as her lips would allow and leaned forward. “Wanna call me Titty Doll?” she asked.

“No,” Chris said, gently.

“Fine, but I’m still your titty doll even if you don’t say it!” Tess stuck out her tongue, a gesture that clashed with the swollen pout of her lips.

Tess lifted herself fully onto the bed, then slid backward and lay back, knees bent, her toes touching the sheets. She had a naturally light complexion, but already it looked as if she’d spent some time out in the sun. Her cheeks were warmer and her breasts and stomach had an even tone.

With her platinum blonde hair carefully cut and her silicone tits sitting on top of her chest, thick enough that she could barely see him without lifting her head, Chris imagined she was a professional porn model. She wore tiny swimsuits and hung out in mansions and rubbed her tits for the cameras. She’d given blowjobs on a private jet.

None of that was true, but if he didn’t know Tess wasn’t always a bimbo, he could have believed it.

Chris pulled off his shirt. He took a deep breath. He tried to relax. He didn’t, but he climbed next to Tess on the bed.

Chris wrapped his arms around her. The tan made Tess’s skin feel warmer. She curled into his arms and her chest lay against his. A flicker of delight ran through her eyes.

Chris was going to say something about how he knew this was what she wanted and he’d do this for her.

“Ohmigawwd, just fuck me,” she whined in her pink bimbo-squeak.

They could talk later.

Chris tried to nestle in against Tess like usual, but no matter which way he moved, her breasts were there, firm, even larger than handfuls. They forced him to work around them and kept Tess at a slight distance.

As Chris slid into Tess, he had to hold back a heavy groan. Reading ‘BXBI can cause genital restructuring’ on a page on the internet was one thing. The unblemished, uniform perfection of a sex toy meshed with the reality of sex—the tiny motions, the warmth and wetness and clenching muscles and intimacy—that was something else.

Tess rose up on Chris’s hips, then fell. Her hair bounced in heavy waves. Her breasts wobbled even more slowly with sloshes of silicone. The two of them began separated by just Tess’s breasts, but as Chris found a rhythm and as Tess tucked her knees up by his hips for support, she rose into the air. Soon Tess was sitting up straight, arching her back, showing off for Chris.

There was a name for this position but it escaped Chris. They weren’t ‘doing’ positions. Neither of them could devote enough mental energy to consider anything beyond immediate pleasure.

Tess let gravity aid her descent. She fell down over his cock, and he sunk deep into her perfectly-molded pussy. Every inch of her tightened and squeezed and he could see every inch written on her swollen lips and bright, blank eyes.

Every physical sensation screamed utter bimbo, but in Tess’s breathless moans and hungry gasps, he could tell it was her. It was the sort of noise she’d made when they slipped into bed late at night, both exhausted and both horny.

Raw guilt clenched at the bottom of his stomach. Chris used the nervous energy. He arched his hips and held tight to Tess’s waist. She fell down over him and he rose up to meet her. Chris clenched his teeth. Each thrust was ferocious. How could she make him feel so anxious? He focused his frustration on her and she let out a pink-tinted squeal.

He was holding onto her too hard. He let go and raised his hands to her chest. She made a stifled, surprised sound and her eyes rolled back.

“G-gawd, more,” she gasped.

He stroked her breasts. He squeezed, and felt the silicone pushing back against his fingers. He rubbed his thumb over her nipples until they were stiff and any touch made her snort and whimper. Her breasts wanted to bounce free. Each time she fell down over him, they wobbled thickly in his palms. With their fake tightness, they couldn’t slip out of his grasp.

Chris’s vision blurred. His eyelids fluttered and he curled his body. His shoulders pressed back against the bed, his hands holding onto her huge tits, knees bent, heels dug into the sheets.

For a brief time, all he could feel was her weight. Her hips fell with perfect balance, pushing her thighs against his side. The weight of her body came down on top of him, thick and firm and pushing him down against the bed. Her breasts fell against his hands, far overflowing his grip, making his arms ache against their weight.

Every last bit of Tess was made for sex. And he…

Everything came into focus as he orgasmed. His fingers tightened instinctively. Tess’s tits bulged out in the spaces between his fingers. Her cocksucking lips were wide open and she was screaming. She clenched tightly. Her muscles shook with strain, and he trembled just like her. Then hot and wet filled the space between them, and it filled Tess, and it kept going.

Tess dragged her tongue over her lips to wet them. She was the first to move, before Chris had even finished. Chris tried to follow her with his eyes, but he couldn’t catch how she switched from pussy to mouth so quickly. ‘BXBI...something...flexibility?’ He was too exhausted to recall the facts.

Tess slipped her lips around him again, working her tongue along his cock, sucking down the last few bursts of cum. She sucked until the last trace of cum was gone, then pulled free with a soft pop. While she sat back on the bed, she casually dipped two fingers between her folds, then brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean, like she was enjoying a snack.

“Like, I didn’t even think that my tits would be so...um, like that they’d feel so good. It’s like a tingly thing that goes straight down to my pussy. Gawd, I can’t think of any good words!” She giggled, then shook her head, making her blonde hair shimmer and fall back into its silky straight locks.

Chris didn’t say anything. It had been the best sex he’d had, no contest, but he wasn’t going to tell Tess that. He stared at her, panting quietly, not smiling but in quiet adoration.

“So, you wanna get cleaned up in the shower with me?” she asked.

Chris shook his head and tried to dampen his throat with a gulp. “S-sorry, I need some time.”

He couldn’t even see a difference between Tess going into the shower and Tess coming out. Both of them were faked-out, BXBI-doll perfect. He slid into the shower after her, and quietly enjoyed how the bathroom smelled like their sex.

Chris tried to imagine what he’d do with Tess for the rest of the day. The BXBI wouldn’t wear off until the next morning, but he didn’t know if he had the energy to keep pleasing her. Maybe a movie that Tess wouldn’t have trouble following, he thought.

When Chris came out of the bathroom, he found Tess sitting on the bed. She had squeezed into an old tank top of hers that barely fit, leaving her nipples sticking into the fabric. She’d paired some blue tiger-stripe leggings she’d bought for an 80’s-themed party with a denim skirt she hadn’t worn in ages, and was wearing polished black formal shoes with a three-inch heel. Even in the least-coordinated outfit he could imagine, Tess couldn’t help but ooze sexuality.

“What’s up?” he asked. Chris tugged on a new pair of boxers.

Tess smiled coyly. “Well I was thinking like, maybe I could go to a tattoo place?”

Chris laughed, but Tess pouted back at him.

“I’m serious! I was thinking maybe ‘TITTY DOLL’ across my tits? So everyone knows even when I’m not all high and stuff,” she said.

Chris glanced around the bedroom, but he’d left the list out on the dining room table.

“That’s specifically one of the things you didn’t want to do,” Chris said.

Tess rolled her eyes and stomped a heel on the floor. “Well now I wanna do it,” she said.

Chris looked at her until he caught her gaze. He stared right through the vapid, bright-eyed exterior and told her, “No, we’re not getting you a tattoo.”

Tess sighed like Chris was her no-fun father or something.

“Can we at least like, go to a mall?” she asked.

“I’m pretty sure ‘keep it between us’ was the second one,” he said.

Tess huffed theatrically. “Like, I meant just the two of us fucking. I wanna go to a mall so I have something to wear when I’m a bimbo.”

Chris studied her. He wasn’t sure if she was just trying to squirm out of what her normal self had said. That, and the idea that she was going to want to do this again, made him uneasy.

“I know just the kinda outfits you li-ike,” she sang.

Chris’s face flushed.

“Okay! Okay, we’ll go to the mall.” Anything to keep her from talking about his porn habits.

Tess smiled brightly and hopped to her feet. She wobbled a little on her heels. Chris bit his lip. It looked like three inches wasn’t going to be enough for her.

“Great! I just gotta grab my purse and stuff,” Tess said, breezing by.

Chris sighed and rested his head against his dresser for a moment. Tess still knew how to push his buttons as a bimbo. Great.

Tess had just finished scooping her bottle of BXBI into her bag when Chris came out, dressed casually and doing his best to smile.

“Ready to go?” he asked.

“Yep, got everything!” Tess chirped, patting the side of her bag.

She swung her bag onto her shoulder as she followed him out the door. Her fingers slipped into her bag and she excitedly ran them around the cap of the BXBI bottle.

Tess couldn’t wait to get to the mall.