The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Awake

by parker

“Do you know anything about hypnosis?”

“Huh?” I looked up, startled. I’d been examining some sort of riding crop which I’d found lying on a shelf behind some books.

Cynthia smirked. “I asked you if you knew anything about hypnosis,” she stated.

I shook my head, turning away from the shelf. “Not much. Just what you see on television, I guess.”

“That’s all nonsense,” Maria said, getting up from the couch. “It’s not at all like that.” She seemed angry for some reason.

I stared at her, wondering what was going on. I wished I’d been following the conversation leading up to the discussion of hypnosis. As it was, I didn’t have the faintest idea what they were talking about. And I’d so wanted to make a good impression; I had just moved into the neighbourhood, and Cynthia—from the apartment next door—had invited me over to meet some of her friends. Those friends had turned out to be a tall, willowy blonde woman named Maria, a tenant in the same building, and a short, bookish woman named Sherri, from the apartment across the street. Everything had been going along fine until I’d accidentally came across the riding crop. It had sent my mind wandering down strange paths.

“Let’s show her.” Cynthia walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

“What?”

“Sherri studied psychology in college,” Cynthia explained. “She’s had some training in hypnotherapy.” I looked at over at Sherri who nodded and smiled. Was this a joke? “Let her show you what it’s like.” I wanted to object, but I was suddenly struck with an overwhelming sense of deja vu. Bemused, I allowed my hostess to lead me over to the couch and sit me down. Maria started to say something, but fell silent and turned away. “Sherri’s put me under a number of times,” Cynthia explained reassuringly. “You’ll love it; you wake feeling so... refreshed.”

I still wasn’t sure whether or not this was a joke, but I decided to play along. I was, after all, the new woman on the block. So I sat there while Sherri, who hadn’t really said more than half a dozen words all afternoon, pulled the ottoman forward and positioned herself directly in front of me. She was kind of attractive, in a mousy sort of way; my mind slipped back to the riding crop. “Just relax,” she said. I half expected her to pull out a pocket watch and dangle it in front of my face, but she just kept speaking in that soothing tone of voice. She told me to focus on a spot just behind her and just... relax...

I drifted...

For a while, I had a weirdly familiar sense of something happening around me. I almost felt hands on my body, tugging at my clothing... Almost, I had the feeling that someone was handling my breasts... I very nearly thought that someone was running something cool up my leg...

I awoke. I had been completely undressed. My legs were spread wide and a naked woman—Cynthia—had her head buried in my crotch, sucking and licking at my pussy. Maria, also naked, stood a few feet away. She was rubbing her ass, which was bright red as though it had been beaten. Her other hand was sliding up and down over her pussy. I looked down and saw the riding crop in my hand.

Sherri—Dr Clarke—walked into the room. She was naked too. As usual. She gestured at Cynthia and then at the riding crop. “I’m next,” she said.

“I know,” I told her. She never missed a chance. I reached down with my free hand and gripped Cynthia’s thick brown hair, pulling her face into my crotch. She groaned and licked harder.

I looked back up at Dr Clarke. “How long this time?” I asked, sliding the riding crop across Cynthia’s ass.

“Fifteen minutes.”

Fifteen minutes. Should be enough time. I pulled the riding crop into the air.