The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Attachment is Made

By Maximilian Cummings

Part 6 — Watching

On the guard’s wall was a large framed photograph of her, but not a picture like she had ever seen before; it was certainly a picture of her, not the typical portrait shot she was used to but, undoubtedly, a close up of her in orgasm. Her mouth dropped open in astonishment, “How?”

“Oh, I just stopped time whilst you were coming on Thursday, went and got my camera, took the photograph of you, put the camera away, settled you back in position and restarted time. Gave the opportunity for me to rest as well, prevented me coming until you had. I said it would be a wonderful photograph. Isn’t it just?”

Sally did not know what to say. It was not the sort of photograph you showed your mother or your friends but... well, it was interesting to see what she looked like when... and, well, it was different. The guard was obviously very pleased with it. Yes, it was a good picture, but strange. Should she ask for a copy?

“Well, what have you been doing with yourself since Saturday—apart from travelling on my train that is? Did you have a good time with Jerry? Was it the ‘Indian?’

Sally chatted happily about what she had been up to, her feelings about Jerry and her views on football. The guard was rather more interested in football than she was but certainly not as badly as Jerry and had made some good points.

“I’m seeing Jerry tomorrow and will be staying at his place.”

“And having sex.”

“No doubt, Jerry is very demanding.”

“I’d like to see that.”

“What Jerry and me fucking?”

“Yes.”

“See me having sex with another man?”

“Why not? You’re not my girlfriend, but a plaything... and a friend.”

“Friends don’t watch you having sex.”

“I am sure some of your friends would.”

Sally thought. Would they? She supposed some of the boys might well like that; would like to see her naked, perhaps enjoy seeing her penetrated—either as a good laugh or because it was a turn on, but what of the girls? Would any of them get a vicarious pleasure from watching lovemaking or would it be to see Jerry naked and, inevitably, erect. Yes, Sally could see quite a few of her friends wanting to see him and to touch and moreover be fucked by him. He really was a good catch but... she was going to have to make up her mind. Did she want to stay with him or let him go – but, then again, perhaps, soon after that, see him out with one of her friends, he wouldn’t be alone for long, and know they were fucking, her friend sliding on that penis which was hers—had been hers. Well, she wouldn’t want to see that!

“I’ll be there,” said the guard.

“What! Why? How?”

“Oh, easy! Do you mind?”

Mind! Did she mind having someone watching her with her boyfriend, creeping around the house while she was with Jerry, listening to their intimate conversation? Well, actually, not now a total stranger and someone, in any case, she had been as intimate with as she had been with Jerry—and wasn’t she thinking of dumping Jerry anyway? What could she do to stop the guard in any case? Nothing,

“I suppose not.”

“Just the ticket.”

It was really a very odd feeling going to bed with Jerry in her flat the following night knowing she was going to be observed; that another man would be joining them in their bedroom; another man would be watching them and very likely joining in unobserved. How very peculiar indeed. Despite the thought, despite the strangeness, the sex was good with Jerry being into his tying up games again.

Sally did not actually see the guard, he did not make his presence clearly known though that meant nothing and of course she asked him about it when they next met.

“I thought you said you were going to be there, last night.”

“Watching you have sex with Jerry?”

“Yes.”

“I was there as planned, indeed I had sex with you too.”

“What intercourse, whilst I was tied on the bed?”

“Yes, you did look so lovely, I thought you wouldn’t mind or actually notice!”

“Mind? I... well that explains it. I thought Jerry had filled me rather more than usual. When I stood up it was rather like being a porn-star, it gushed our, spunk I mean, all down my thighs. I think Jerry was rather impressed – with himself I mean—he certainly smiled.”

“It would have done, well it did; after all you’d got three loads in there.” The guard spoke very matter of factly.

“Two you mean, you didn’t come twice surely?”

“Well, I could have waited and had a second round, sat and drank a beer and read the paper whilst I recovered leaving you all frozen in time. Perhaps I should have, that would have made four! No, you see Jerry had a friend with him.”

The colour drained from Sally’s face. “What! What do you mean?”

“When I got there, I was a bit surprised to see Jerry letting another bloke in. Made it easy for me even though I had the key you’d lent me. Upstairs you were already lying on the bed pleasantly bound and blindfolded. I have the pictures, I hadn’t forgotten the camera. That was a revelation to me seeing you like that but I was even more surprised to see the other bloke there as well as Jerry.”

“The bastard, I bet that’s Tom from the football club. So Jerry showed me naked to him?”

“Yes and after the tickling, I did like that feather by the way, they took it in turns to fuck you.”

“Oh did they? Jerry had tied me so my legs were hanging over the side of the bed, I wondered why he did that rather than just get on top of me, I suppose it gave them easy access and, I remember, Jerry did keep pulling out and drop me back on the bed only to almost immediately pick me up again and stick his prick back in. The ‘prick;’ it was Tom half the time I suppose and I didn’t notice the change or even two ejaculations”

“Well you were thrashing around a lot at the time! You did seem to be enjoying it.”

“Mmm yes that was true enough. You said you had pictures?”

Sally looked open mouthed at the photographs. There she was spread-eagled on the bed, blindfolded and tied down. “Don’t I look awful?”

“No,” replied the guard, “wanton and sexy. It certainly turned me on!”

There was a photo of Jerry between her thighs and then, there, ghastly proof, Tom from the football club stark naked just putting his cock in her, or taking it out, the camera flash had caught the sheen of moisture on his cock so presumably it was coming out or returning for another thrust, another thrust at her whilst she squirmed away on the bed thinking how well Jerry was doing. The final photo was simply awful. Jerry and Tom shaking hands with big guilty grins on their faces and their soft wet spent cocks dangling, whilst in the background there was she, Sally, tied up, exposed, well and truly fucked and oblivious.

“The bastard, I’m going to confront him with these and...” Sally was worked up.

“You can’t do that. How will you explain them? A friend of mine who can stop time at will, happened to be in your bedroom and took these photos... it won’t work. You cannot show these.”

The guard was right of course. Sally couldn’t possibly show him, reveal she had a friend with rather unusual powers but she was certainly going to have to dump him now. She now had the perfect excuse, a very right excuse and, really, she had been going to do it anyway; hadn’t she? But it was not a reason she could give Jerry because how could she know what he had done with Tom—after the event?

“The bastard. Not cheating on me with another woman but having a man friend fuck me. The bastard. Well I can do what I like now. Let’s fuck.”

“Don’t mind if we do.”