The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Assvertising

Chapter 3 — Career Day

* * *

Blah: This is the third chapter and possibly the final one as I may have exhausted the topic of advertisement by now. Feel free to correct me if you think otherwise though. Email address is at the end, as always, and while you scroll down, why not read the story too? ;—)

This was inspired not directly by a photo, but more by a bunch of photos (namely hundreds of thousands) I have seen on the internet. Apparantly the fetish for a certain kind of pants is quite wide spread and when someone suggested I should include those pants, I instantly obeyed the suggestion like a good mind controlled booth babe is supposed to.

* * *

Career Day

“Being a BoothBabe” I explained with glee to my surprisingly attentive audience, “is all about making the right choices in life.”

I took a sip from my water glass and looked with fascination at the girls sitting before me. Half an hour ago, as they had been gathering for my career day presentation, they had been quite a chatty, bubbly, noisy bunch. High school girls, what else to expect of them? What I certainly would not have expected was that the promotional dvd from my company could actually inspire them enough to sit and listen quietly, paying very close attention to my speech. But apparantly, the dvd had done the trick somehow.

“I chose to go into Assvertising” I continued to explain, “not only because I do possess the required assets, but because it’s a growing market with lots and lots of potential.”

I wasn’t entirely sure what I even meant by “lots and lots of potential”, but they smiled and some of them nodded. I had to admit that it felt great to be appreciated and taken seriously! The other day, when the company had promoted me to Presentation Babe, it hat been a great relief for me to finally receive some recognition that was not just physical. Now I would be admired for my words and my body!

“For me, it began as a part time job, a job I wasn’t even particularly sure would fit my personality, but I thrived and turned it into a career.”

I clicked to reveal the next slide of my presentation. It showed me on my first assignment, pen on the floor, reaching for it.

“That was me when I started out two years ago. Some of you have probably seen this image series somewhere on the internet, since the whole campaign has been a huge viral success.”

“Wow.” One of the girls stated. “That was you?”

“Yes.” I replied smiling confidently. “I know that none of the pictures circling on the internet really shows my face, but that’s me… standing there… that way… doing… uh… that.”

I held up the exact skirt I had worn that day. Unfortunately, the panties had gone missing for good ever since I woke up the morning after, so the skirt was all the proof I had.

“Recognize this?”

A couple girls in the front row applauded.

“Thank you! It was a great first assignment really, and I could say in a way that it got me hooked. I’ve been with BoothBabes Inc. ever since and to this day I never regretted it.”

For a second, there was a weird feeling of doubt, as if something about the stuff I just said didn’t feel quite right. Had I really never regretted becoming a promotional model? Like, absolutely never ever? I mean, sure, lately it all felt much much more rewarding than before, since the company had been really recognizing my potential and such, but before my promotion? Was there really never even a second thought?

“Anyway girls”, I continued my speech, pushing my worries aside, “When I look around this room, I see lots and lots of potential. Lots and lots and lots. Back when you came walking in, I definitely saw some very serious potential on some of you.”

What the heck was I saying? I clicked forward to the next slide. It showed a row of promo girls raising their skirts, mooning a crowd of pedestrians with brand logo bearing hot pants and laughing with joy. Was that really supposed to be an “inspiration” for these young women?

“That could be you, girls.” I blurted out regardless of my thoughts. “You could go out there and make something out of yourselves, just like these girls are. You could start an exciting and promising career in the Assvertising industry. Having the potential and using it. All it takes is a little hard work and commitment, but it’s totally worth it and the pay isn’t half bad neither.”

Yeah right, I thought to myself, unless you spend it all on outfits… like I had been doing lately. Of course it was my own fault, since nobody was forcing me to buy anything. I just sort of decided to go on shopping sprees way too often.

“Now, as a special surprise, I have something for you, a little gift from one of our sponsors.”

All around the room, excited murmurs arose. I pointed to a row of cardbord boxes I had placed next to me on the floor.

“You familiar with… LooLooApples? The leading brand in yoga pants?”

A cheer going through the room confirmed my assumption that those pants were fairly popular with my present audience. “Splendid.” I said with a chuckle. “I want you each to step forward, state your name and get your free pair from one of the boxes here on the floor. Make sure you get the right size for yourself, sizes are written on the lids of the boxes. And please, do all of that in an organized fashion. Thank you.”

I got my clipboard ready with a list of all the girl’s names and when they retrieved their gift, I crossed out each girl’s name, writing down their sizes and rating their asses on a scale from ‘skinny’ to ‘phat’, which was still the standard ass rating scale at BoothBabes. It was convenient that they each had to stoop down for the boxes, and for some reason all of the girls chose to bend from the waist rather than squat, which made my work a whole lot easier.

After they all had picked up their pairs and were returning to their desks, I double checked my list and was happy to see my earlier assumptions regarding the amount of potential in the room confirmed.

As I looked up from my clipboard, noticing that there seemed to be some rummaging going on around the room, I was surprised to find that the girls were apparantly all busy changing into their new yoga pants. Right before me, apparantly not minding to be in their underwear before a guest speaker.

“Oh. Uhm… I guess you can put them on right now, I mean, if you want to…” I stammered and felt silly for doing so, as they obviously had not been waiting for my permission. I did not fully understand why they were that eager to wear yoga pants to school, but then again, maybe there was a PE class coming up or something.

I sat down behind the teacher’s desk, waiting for the girls to change. My gaze wandered over the girls in their various styles of underwear, then down to my own legs, making me wonder how it would feel to wear those same pants right now. I swallowed, trying to take my mind off the idea. I had chosen to wear a fairly long, loose skirt in an attempt to not violate the school’s dress code. But the more I attempted to ignore the urge to change into skin tight yoga pants right then and there, just like those teenagers, the stronger it seemed to become.

As the first couple of girls had finished pulling their new pants up their legs I suddenly realized how absolutely gorgeous they looked in them. It baffled me how good yoga pants could look on the female body. Seeing these girls dressed like that made me feel… odd, almost a little envious. I wondered what size I should go for in order to get that tight fitting look exactly right for myself.

Instinctively, some of the girls seemed to start doing stretching exercises of sorts. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my hand reaching out for one of the boxes.

“Well I guess if you choose to wear them right now, so can I!”

before I knew it I was standing there bare legged, in my thong panties, skirt on the floor around my feet, feeling a strange excitement at the thought of stepping into a pair of genuine LooLooApples.

Needless to say, they felt fantastic. Oh god, did they make me feel good about myself! I touched my toes just to see how good and flexible I felt in them. Wearing yoga pants to school was, like, the best Idea ever!

“Now girls!” I heared myself proclaim. “Class is dismissed, if you have any questions feel free to drop by our recruiting office downtown. And now, as they say in the LooLooApples commercial—join the sheer trend, showcase the read end!”

The girls all seemed to blink a couple times at those words, as if remembering something important. I felt a strong urge to go out and be seen for some reason.

Stuffing my laptop and the skirt into my pink trolley, I quickly excused myself. Gawd I was looking forward to taking a long walk through town. The career day speech had been gowing pretty well, I figured, so I deserved a free afternoon of walking through crowded shopping areas and…

My shoes had become untied. I carefull bent over to retie them, smiling confidently. Behind me, a group of high school boys stopped in their tracks.

“Damn! Steve-o. look at that…”

“Yep. Gotta love yoga pants. Is she… teaching here?”

“Dunno, but I’m getting my girl a pair of those pants, that much’s clear.”

“Me too. Hey Dylan you creep, are you taking a picture?”

I chuckled at their juvenile shenanigans, but I had to give those LooLooApples people one thing—they knew their target demographic and their products seemed to pretty much sell themselves.

Standing back up, I took a look around. Apparantly I wasn’t the only one whose shoes had become untied somehow. Several of the girls I had just spoken to were busy fixing their own shoes in the same way I just had.

“What the…?” I could hear one of the boys behind me again.

“Am I dreaming or seomthing? This is crazy!”

I had to admit, it was a little bit of an odd coincidence that all those girls were having the exact same shoelace malfunction at the exact same time, all of them bending over in the same way. They looked sort of… really flexible. It was impressive how they managed to keep their legs so sraight.

I turned to look back over my shoulder. Three boys were standing and staring in disbelief, mouths hanging open dumbly, at the LooLooApples-sporting girls around them. One of the boys was busy taking pictures with his cell phone almost absent mindedly. I couldn’t help but grin at them slyly.

I took a brief glance down at their crotches and they were bulging visibly. Somehow that made me feel… proud. I blushed and turned my head back forward. Had I just been lusting after high school boys? I should leave, I figured. I grabbed the handle of my trolley and got going. Ouf of the corner of my eye I noticed a girl in LooLooApples bending over in front of a soda machine, once again in a way that really showcased her… flexibility. It also showed her underwear, which seemed to be visible through the fabric of her pants more and more clearly the more she bent.

It was funny to think that these pants were basically see through, at least when bending over. In a way, I was relieved to be wearing tasteful lingerie, as always. Woudln’t want to embarrass myself.

As I was loading the trolley into the back seat of my car, I found myself wondering if the boy with the camera phone had gotten a good picture of me. I was, after all, still basically a promotional model and the purpose of my visit to this school had of course been to spark a trend among high schoolers, a trend for girls to wear LooLooApples yoga pants and for boys to admire them for it. I had kind of seen exactly that happening, yes, but still, I wondered if I should have been showcasing myself for a little longer.

“Ma’am?”

I turned around, still half bent over the trolley fishing for my cell phone. The boy who had taken pictures before, Dylan was his name I believe, was standing behind me.

“Oh hi!” I said, smiling a little awkwardly and instinctively bending further, arching my back.

“Are you a new teacher?”

I giggled. “No, I’m just… I was doing a little presentation, for career day.”

“Oh. The Advertising for girls thing?”

“Yeah, they made a typo there…”

“A typo?”

“Never mind. Uhm… so, did you get good pictures before?” I asked, standing and turning to face him.

“What? Oh uhm…” He blushed and looked onto the floor nervously.

I chuckled. “Don’t worry sweetums, I’m a promotional model so I’m used to being looked at and photographed by people.”

“I see. Uhm… yeah I think I got a good one of you.”

“Oh fantastic. Care to show me?”

“Uuuuuh…” Now he was really blushing.

“What’s wrong sweetie? You can show me, I won’t judge you, I’m just curious.”

He nodded. “Thing is, I kind of got an angle that might… make your butt look big.”

I chuckled again. “My butt? Oh I don’t mind. Just show me, I bet it’ll be great.”

The picture showed me allright, but not much of me. He had aimed the camera right at my upthrust ass when I was tying my shoes. My thong was clearly showing through the thin fabric of the yoga pants. The picture was boldly sexual, outright obscene. It was wank material, that’s what it was and nothing else. I would have to ask him to delete it. Yes, I was being a model and part of my job was being gawked at and having creepy pictures taken of me, but there was a limit.

“Oh it’s lovely!” I said.

“Really? You… like it?” He asked.

I nodded. I wanted to shake my head and protest but it came out a nod and an approving smile.

“Wow, uhm, that’s great.” He said. “Can I, like, put this on my blog then?”

“Oh, I’d love that.” I heared myself say. “Just be sure to mention the brand name, LooLooApples.”

“Oh, of course, of course…”

Now he was the one grinning. He also had a tent in his pants.

I caught myself wondering if I could somehow get him to cum all over the back of my pants. That would make my job complete… actually, I had no idea where those thoughts came from and they creeped me out, but I couldn’t shake them off despite my best efforts. Seeing him with a huge boner didn’t help much neither. I needed to get his boy-cum on my LooLooApples clad ass somehow. There had to be a way!

“Uhm… so, would you care to follow me to the bathroom real quick? There is something I need you to do.” I heared myself saying. Gawd I sounded stupid, but it worked. He nodded and followed me straight to the boy’s room.

That’s it, I thought to myself as I locked the stall door behind us. Right after this job is done, I am going to quit. Better stop before things get out of hand. There has to be another, more dignified way for a girl to make some money.

I looked down at my chest. Maybe they’re hiring over in the Breastvertisement industry?

THE END

* * *