The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Assignment:

Hello, uh, this is Alexandria Gomez here to submit my report for my computer sciences assignment on computer viruses for Mr. Hendricks class. I’ll edit that later to sound more official like. Hear that future me? Get on that! Anyway, this is day 1 of my assignment. I am currently writing this as I surf around some shady sites looking for a virus to download onto my computer so I can analyze its workings. Yeah I know I’m not supposed to actually download a virus but it’s fine, I’ll just delete it later and my laptop is super old anyway. Ah, this looks promising, shit this site is bad. Oh, edit that out too future Alex! No swearing in an official assignment! Bad girl! Femaleslutmind.com, yeah that’s seriously the website, and it is chock full of ads. Looks like it’s some blog ranting about how women these days all dress and act like sluts, rude much! I guess I’m acting like a slut by wearing jeans and a T-shirt then? The jeans are a bit tight but that’s just the style…why am I being defensive against a stupid website? It’s just citing a bunch of Tik Tok videos and Instagram models… Oh, it says women SHOULD dress and act like sluts! Gross much! Anyway, a virus from this site shouldn’t be a problem, keylogger and spyware viruses are pretty common in sites like this, but I bet that won’t get me a good grade… Oh, here we go! It has a file you’re supposed to send to your girlfriend or whatever to get her to behave more sluttily, slut-like? Slutty? Slutty is probably the word we want. You’re welcome future me! Okay, we’re definitely downloading this and opening it. See you in…estimated download time 10 minutes…

Okay, virus downloaded and running on my computer. I’ve got a program open monitoring the virus and I’m ready to take notes. Taking notes…taking notes…taking notes… Okay it isn’t doing anything. What is it supposed to do again? Turn me into a slut? Sluttify me? Slutitize me? How does that work? Ugh, okay let’s open some diagnostic tools and—Oh hey! Okay so it only starts working when I’m actively using the computer? That’s pretty cool! But it’s hard to write and use the computer at the same time… It only started doing things for a little bit when I opened my antivirus program, then it stopped. What if I did something else? Opening Notepad does it. Ooo typing in notepad does it. Let’s see…it says it’s altering my display? I don’t get it. My computer screen doesn’t seem different at all. I guess this is the ”work” part of homework.

It’s been 30 minutes and I’m feeling exhausted! I keep yawning and my eyes just don’t wanna stay open… This virus is soooo stupid. I found out that the virus will keep working after a while, so I don’t have to constantly type in Notepad, which is a huge relief, but the way it’s “altering my display” is by showing images at a framerate faster than the human eye can process. What is the point of that? Ugh I yawned again, might have to call this a day, I’ve got a week to do this assignment anyway. So sleepy…

Holy hell is that the time! I must’ve fallen asleep at my computer! Gonna have to call this one a day! Didn’t really get much work done but at least I have my virus assignment. Note to self, next time don’t put on headphones and then forget about them. I usually have them off to the side, but I guess I put them on for some reason. Oh, there’s also a video on that slutmind site, thought I x’d out of it but I guess I didn’t. Wonder what the video is… Oh well, I need to go get dinner! My roommate probably already ate! Damn you Cindy! Note to future Alex, please edit out all cursing and make sure the final paper is professional. Thanks girl!

Exciting news! Uh…myself. I went through the system log of the virus’s activity, which also activates the virus, good to know, and it looks like it doesn’t just flash images but also sounds! Unfortunately, the sounds are also at a higher frequency than the human ear can perceive. That must’ve been why I put on my headphones yesterday. Got myself some coffee this time so I don’t go into total zombie mode while working. Also also, it wasn’t me who opened up that website and went to that video…it was the virus! Dun dun dunnnn! We can edit that part out. Anyway, I’m now trying to get back to the video to see what it was trying to do, but I can’t find it anywhere! I wish I’d bookmarked it…or not been so tired that I missed the virus opening up my browser for me… Oops, I yawned, gotta stop thinking about how tired I was last night…afternoon, or else I’m gonna… Okay coffee time!

I can’t find that video, but there are plenty of other things on the site. Pictures of Instagram girls in sexy outfits, and Tik Tok clips of girls doing…whatever slutty challenge of the month is this month’s slutty challenge. All being total eye candy for boys in their cute little tops and short little skirts and booty shorts obviously too small for those large, round bottoms. I wonder how they get that sort of build? I bet there’s a special diet and exercise routine you have to do. I’m no slouch myself, as the boys in class can attest. I’ve got that slim body, big boobs, long dark hair look, but despite my Guatemalan ancestry I don’t have a booty like that. I’ve got a nice flat tummy like that though. Bet I’d look good in those cute little tops that show off your midriff…though I’m sure everyone would be looking at my cleavage instead. Hehe. Mmm, so tired. Why is my coffee gone already?

Shit! I mean shoot! That can’t be the time! Is that clock broken? I surely wasn’t just watching Tik Tok and Instagram and Twitch clips for 5 hours! Wait…my headphones are on? Did I… I guess I must have. Oh! The video I was looking for! I must’ve found it. It says it’s already been played but, I definitely don’t remember it, maybe it’s just still finished from yesterday? Despite the page refreshing? Yeah right Alex get real. Whatever, I’m here now, let’s play it! It’s…a spiral? Well, that’s anticlimactic. Hold on, it looks like there’s some words between the swirls. Hard to make them out though, they’re so tiny, and the spiral keeps moving, makes it hard not to just stare at the center…

God—I mean, gosh darn it! There’s no way that clock is right! My roommate came in to ask me if I needed anything before bed, but the clock says its 1am. Cindy is sure she came up to me at around 10pm so now we know for sure that the clock is broken. I’ll have to repair it later, I’ve got pretty much no work done on the virus today, but at least I learned some interesting things. First bed, still got plenty of time to finish the assignment.

Okay I know this notebook is for the assignment only but I need to vent a little! I caught Cindy today using MY laptop, and MY headphones without even asking by the way, knowing that I have an assignment I need to finish! Then, without even apologizing by the way, she had the gall to ask why I was wearing something so skimpy. Excuse me? A tank top and shorts isn’t skimpy! It’s comfortable! Just because I have big noticeable tits and the top doesn’t cover my belly button she’s gonna slut shame me? Not everyone gets to have that perfect look of blonde hair, blue eyes, an hourglass figure and designer jeans! Although I have noticed that the shorts don’t really hug my ass like I want them to, I might need to start investing in some skirts instead. Those would look so good, and draw attention to my legs instead, which are much nicer. Shopping trip later, homework assignment now!

I cannot believe I forgot my coffee… It’s been like 10 minutes and I’m already falling asleep… This is so bad, I can’t get anything done. That broken cock is so annoying. It goes so fast yesterday and today it’s just achingly slow. I want it to go faster. Need that cock to go so much faster. God I’m horny too… I’ve been masturbating more at night the past couple days, but it’s not enough, just makes me want it more.

…okay DEFINITELY edit that part out. These shorts are super nice though, the waistband is nice and loose, meaning I can slip my hand down and rub a little without any resistance. No resistance. It’s really good that I can write with only one hand, even better that I’m ambidextrous. I guess it doesn’t really matter what I do while I’m on my computer. The virus tracker is logging everything the virus is doing, so I can just let it do it’s thing and do…whatever I want in the meantime.

So. Embarrassing. This assignment log is going to become a journal for a bit because I guess I decided to watch some porn earlier, can’t really tell how long ago since the clock is broken. I mean it says it was 4 hours ago but that definitely can’t be right. I was only at my computer for…maaaybe one hour. If that. Anyway, I was feeling pretty horny and got on PornHub to watch some videos of girls sucking dick, then the next thing I know Cindy is right next to me, kneeling beside my chair with headphones on, listening to EVERY.THING. Thank goodness I’d managed to switch screens to that spiral video before she noticed! I don’t know what I’d do if my sexy roommate caught me watching porn! After I just told her I needed the computer for homework! Kill me if that ever happens right? At least I played it off cool, she didn’t even notice I’d had my hand down my pants! Turns out she just wanted to let me know dinner was ready, which I’m sure she meant lunch, and if I was having anything. She’s a good roommate, cause I kinda was thinking about getting something nice and meaty in my mouth.

Dinner’s over, time to focus! I’m gonna do this assignment no matter what. Alright, going through the virus log, it looks like it does that same three things over and over again. First it sits idle, waiting for the computer it’s on to be in use. Then, once that is fulfilled it starts to show a bunch of images on the computer screen too fast for the human eye to process. It also has an internal timer as well, I’ve managed to find out that after about 10 minutes of computer use it starts to display these mystery images continuously, regardless of how “in use” the computer is. I’d like to determine what parameters it has for determining “in use” versus not “in use” but it doesn’t just stop there. Next it starts to play audio, again at frequencies the human ear just cannot perceive. Finally, ugh stop yawning Alex! That hot sausage pizza was a bit too filling. Funny that Cindy and I usually never agree on what pizza we want, but when we saw “hot sausage” we both immediately said that was what we were craving. Ugh, edit that future Alex! Finally, the virus will open my browser to that Femaleslutmind website where the spiral video is. I still don’t know how to get there, I tried bookmarking it but when I click on the bookmark the site says I don’t have access! Stop. Yawning. Me! Why is homework sooo boring? I usually love computer science class. I’ve even been getting compliments over my new wardrobe choices! No more jeans and t-shirts. Now I wear cute little tops that show off my navel and cleavage, and short little skirts that show off my legs. I look so cute! I love wearing these outfits! Wearing slutty outfits makes me feel good. Showing off my body like a slut makes me feel good. Sluts love to feel good. I love to feel good. I am a slut. I am a slut. I am a slut. I am a-

Okay, this is DEFINITELY not going in the final assignment paper, but I just caught Cindy at my computer at like… Well, the cock says it’s 4am, but it never seems to work right so who knows what time it really is. I don’t think I’d be awake and going to work on my assignment at 4am. Anyway, she’s sitting at my computer, just staring at the screen with her hand down her panties. It is pretty early, so obviously neither of us are fully dressed right now. She’s just wearing a tank top and thong, which means I can easily see her big ass filling up my office chair. I’m so jealous of that ass…I’ve been doing exercises to make my body look tighter and more toned, but I only started a day or so ago and haven’t gotten all the results I want yet. I’m glad I’m not wearing any panties, just a tight, short cropped tank top that shows off some underboob, not that it matters while I’m asleep.

I bet she’s watching porn… What a slut. Sluts are sexy. Cindy is sexy. Sluts like boys and girls. Making out with girls is so slutty. I am a slut. I am a—Wait a second, that’s the spiral video. Mmm my fingers feel really good this morning… Why is, oh! I get it, I bet Cindy was watching porn, and the virus kicked on and now it’s just at that point where it’s directing her to it’s webpage. That’ll teach her to use my laptop to get off! Interesting though…I can kinda see the words from this angle, if I get a little closer… Sluts watch the spiral. Sluts obey their programming. Sluts forget the spiral. Sluts forget their programming. Sluts obey. Sluts watch. Sluts forget. I am a slut. I am a slut. I am a slut.

Thank goodness it’s Friday! I got like nothing done over the week on my assignment, just these notes which I haven’t even read through to start editing yet, but I have all weekend to finish it so I’m not worried. Plus, Cindy and I are going shopping today! It was so funny, we both happened to be up at the same time earlier, just wandering around the living room in our bed clothes, and she asked me why I wasn’t wearing any panties. It was a little hard to explain, just that none of my clothes felt good to wear so I decided not to while I was sleeping. She totally understood and said she’d been thinking about going shopping for new clothes for a couple days now, and it was like she and I were using the same brain or something, cause I’d been thinking that too! I can’t wait to update my wardrobe, showing off my body like a slut makes me feel good.

I do have to do SOME work though, so I figured I’d do some work on the assignment before school starts since we were both up so early anyway. I figure I have an hour so I think I can get some stuff done in that time. My brain keeps wandering to shopping though…it’s making it so hard—mmm…to concentrate. Where is my pen? Oh, I guess I’ve been using these notes as a journal so, I suck on my pen now to relieve stress and help me focus. I’ve been doing it a lot in class and at home, especially when I’m working on my assignment. Something about the sensation of something hard between my lips just makes things…click you know? It doesn’t even have to be a pen, I started with my finger, but that got a little messy so I started using the pen, but I found that I REALLY like lollipops now too. The problem is they don’t last long enough to really enjoy. Maybe something bigger would be more enjoyable? That makes sense. Bigger is more enjoyable. I’ll pick some up at the mall. Nice big ones I can slurp and drool over as I suck and suck and suck. Getting kinda horny actually… Might have to try this again after our shopping trip. I have all weekend so I’m not worried. I’ve been really liking the porno videos with two girls sharing one cock to suck. That looks so hot. Don’t tell anyone future Alle, but I imagine it’s me and Cin in those videos. Hehe. I bet she’d be a good cocksucker, she’s definitely got the lips for it. I wonder how they’d taste…

I’m back! Wow so much happened today…I don’t remember where I left off at all, and looking back at my notes isn’t helpful, I was just talking about Cin and me sharing a cock. Must NEVER share these notes! Or maybe I could share them with Cin, that might be kinda fun actually… Anyway, I remember that my alarm to remind me to go to school failed to go off. I hate it when things fail to go off on me! I missed school entirely! I have no idea how that happened, but at least I wasn’t alone. Cin also missed her classes cause she was right next to me on her knees, she looks really good like that by the way, watching random Tik Toks and Twitch clips of super sexy sluts behaving like…well like sluts, obviously. It was so much fun we both forgot completely about going to school and by the time we realized how late it was, dumb cock can’t work right still, classes were over. We ended up on the spiral video, because of course we did, that’s just how the virus works, but I don’t think we watched it this time, I think I’d have remembered if we did.

Anyway, we decided not to worry about it, because we could still go shopping together and missing one day wouldn’t matter in the long run. It was Friday anyway, most of the time we’re just thinking about the weekend and not focusing on class regardless. So, shopping! Shopping was SO. MUCH. FUN! First we went to the mall and found a Victoria’s Secret where we bought a lot of sexy lingerie to just wear around the house when we were bored. Cin really loves the garter stuff I found out, and I love her in it! I was a big fan of the baby dolls, so I bought some of those to wear around the house, and Cin got some Teddies to wear with her garters for lounging. She also got a bunch of different underwear to mix and match: thongs, g-strings, boyshorts, hip huggers, cheeky panties, which made her ass look so kissable…but I don’t know, the underwear just didn’t seem to appeal to me. If I was gonna be wearing camisoles and babydolls, why did I need underwear? It felt like it’d just get in the way. Cin did convince me to get some lacy little panties that paired well with some corsets we bought, but I didn’t think I’d be wearing them much. No point really.

After lingerie we went for some outfits we could wear in public to show off our tight little bodies! I replaced my entire wardrobe with miniskirts and crop tops, yoga shorts and sports bras, daisy dukes and plunging V-neck tanks. It was so fun parading around with sexy clothes, it was almost as much fun watching Cin do the same… I think I might have a bit of a girl crush. We had to also get winter outfits too, so we got plenty of leggings. God leggings are the best! They cling to your legs like you’re wearing nothing and they’re nice and warm against the cold. We got some faux leather leggings, yoga pants, fishnets, which probably wouldn’t work well in the winter BUT we got some thigh high boots to go with them, so we can still wear miniskirts in wintertime! There are so many styles of mini skirt too, pleated and pencil, tiered and peplum and of course my favorite, the micro mini skirt! Hehe. I don’t know why but I am SUCH a skirt girl right now. Cin got some too, but she also got a bunch of the short shorts to show off her awesome ass too. I keep exercising so I can pull off those shorts as well, butt we’ll see. Hehehe, oh my god that line is so bad! I do want to “pull off” Cin’s shorts though, I think that’d be so hot, especially if a guy with a big dick was watching us.

Speaking of…while we were walking around the mall guys were staring at us so hard I thought they might be having seizures! I’d start to give a little show, nothing TOO bad, just a little hip sway and I’d push my chest out more than I usually did, but their girlfriends would often start berating them as they caught the boys staring, which wasn’t cool. Nothing wrong with staring a little, it wasn’t like we were blowing them or anything! I heard one of the girls, and I’m sure she meant me to hear, call us sluts as we walked past. I swear, I think I got a little wet from that… Cin seemed to breathe a bit harder, but maybe she was upset? Anyway, the next stop was make up, I never realized how much make up I could’ve been using but wasn’t. I barely used any eyeshadow, and there were so many great colors! When Cin put on some lip gloss that made her lips look so wet and kissable I knew I had to get some myself! She got a bright pink, but with my skin tone I couldn’t pull that off! I didn’t want to look trashy, just slutty. It feels good to look like a slut. Sluts love to feel good. I ended up going nude! Hehe not like that, a nude color of lip gloss that made my lips look puffy and wet, without changing to color too much, just highlighting them.

Boys were REALLY staring at us now. I was getting so wet, maybe not wearing panties wasn’t such a good idea after all… I made us go to get something to eat to calm down, but for some reason the corndogs we decided on just didn’t help! I just was horny AND hungry! We got some food for the house, just things to suck on, not really a real grocery trip. Bananas, suckers, nice big, long ones this time, I’m even sucking on one now, and for some reason a cucumber. I don’t know why Cin wanted it, but it looked really big and thick and kinda wanted to have one myself honestly, though I don’t really like cucumbers! But anyway! That’s all just the lead up to what I REALLY wanted to write. I was feeling really horny and wet and happy. Sluts are happy and horny. Sluts are happy to be horny. I am a slut. I am a slut. And while we were on our way home we happened to pass by one of THOSE stores. You know the one I mean. Well, this is for future Alle so you BETTER know the one I mean, cause it’s the one YOU mean you silly slut! Hehehe I am a slut. So obviously we went inside, and it turned out our shopping day wasn’t over yet. Mmm no it had just begun. There were so many fun looking items in there for sale, and OUTFITS. Super slutty outfits! Wearing slutty outfits makes me feel good. I got a naughty schoolgirl outfit, and devil lingerie. Cin got the angle lingerie so we could be a pair, and also a naughty maid outfit! She better clean our home in that!

So, I’m back now with more clothes than I owned before, but I already planned on selling or throwing out my old stuff anyway, the new question is where am I gonna put my new toys? Well, there’s the obvious place to put them, a nice tight little place where they can really do some good…but after that I need a place to store them! I’m glad I restrained myself from buying all the same toys Cin got, I’m hoping she’d let me borrow them upon occasion. I’d definitely let her borrow mine especially after… Well, a lady doesn’t kiss, or make out and neck and grind, and tell. I wish we’d finished each other off though, now I’m just too horny to work. Maybe I’ll watch some porn, girl on girl is kinda appealing to me at the moment, and just let my virus tracker log whatever the virus is doing. When the virus plays the spiral video again it’ll be time to stop. All I have to do is make sure I get off by then…we have batteries around here somewhere right?

Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot! I wasted the whole day! I TOLD Cin I needed to work on the assignment today, but she was all like: “Let’s go to a rave!” and I was like: “I don’t know what that is!” and she was like: “You go there to get drunk and hook up with cute boys!” and I was like: “I don’t need to get drunk to hook up with cute boys.” And then she gave me this sexy smile and said: “You mean WE don’t need to get drunk to hook up with cute boys…or girls.” And she whispered that last part in my ear and I knew, I KNEW I needed to resist and work on the assignment instead, but I had no resistance. I have no resistance. So, I agreed to go to the rave at night…and I agreed to help her find the perfect outfit to wear during the day. The best thing about wearing lingerie around the house, it’s so easy to change outfits! Well…second best thing. I cannot deny how good her body looks in those baby dolls. We spent…way too long choosing outfits. It felt like she just wanted me to try on everything I had before settling on the first thing I picked out, a slutty minidress that showed off my cleavage and hips and could be easily removed via the zipper in the back. I mean I guess I can’t complain, I did the same to her with her own tight little minidress, but she looked sooo good in everything it was hard to decide! The next hour was spent practicing walking in heels. I bought a lot of heels yesterday, but I’d never owned a pair quite that high before, so Cin was helping me walk in them. Though I think she was taking the excuse to just staring at my ass. Was it getting a little rounder? Probably not, but a girl could hope. We still had to do our daily exercises. A good slut keeps her body fit and tight. So we stripped, Cin put on a bit of a show, and I felt a need to compete well up inside me. I think she did a sexier job taking off her clothes, but I think I could do better next time with a bit of practice!

Anyway, we showed up to the gym in our tight little yoga shorts and sports bras and started to work out our bodies like we usually do. I love the attention I get from guys in my fitness clothes. I may not have a booty like Cin, but I do have cleavage spilling out and bouncing around with every movement! And if I’m honest I didn’t exactly pick out my sports bra because of how restrictive it was… It just made my boobs look even bigger than normal. It still worked to keep my chest restricted a little bit, so I could exercise for real and keep my body fit and tight, but a nice side benefit goes a long way. Especially when one of the hunks in the gym approached us and asked for my number. God I giggled WAY too much! So embarrassing! He was soooo attractive though, and he had just had a workout himself, so his muscles were all glistening with sweat. Cin was so jealous! But I’m a good roommate and asked if she could come along. Hehe I swear his eyes almost fell out of his head. We went back to his place and… Well, a lady doesn’t bang her best friend and roommate with a guy they both just met on his bed…and couch…and shower…kitchen counter…and tell. Some of those places didn’t even feature the guy. Some didn’t feature the guy till halfway into the banging. Hehe.

If you thought that was enough to satisfy us you’d be sooo wrong though! A slut is always happy and horny. A slut is always happy to be horny. It was nice, and I definitely felt like I could concentrate on my assignment better after that. So obviously I should go to the rave and do it again right? Then I could REALLY concentrate on my assignment! Oh. My. God. Raves are the best. It’s like a place you go when you want attention, and boys just swarm around you like flies asking to buy you drinks and get you drunk so you’ll want to go home with them. Obviously we’re not going to turn down free drinks, but Cin and I definitely didn’t need to be drunk to want to go home with these guys. Some of them were…not that attractive, but I didn’t really care. A good slut doesn’t care about her partner’s appearance, only her own. But the ones that WERE attractive… Mmm, well if I got to choose…I was going to choose the attractive ones. Luckily we didn’t have to choose, we met this really fun girl who was wearing bright neon colored…well it was like a bikini but more clothesey? Clothes-like? Clothes-centric? Whatever I’m not keeping this in the report anyway. We made out with her a bit, she tasted so good with a bit of alcohol on her lips…and she invited us to an orgy she was going to. I’d never been to an orgy, and what the hell was wrong with me that I hadn’t? Seriously future Alle if you haven’t gone to more orgies in the future you have my undying wrath!

The orgy was just nonstop sex, all night. I can’t remember how many guys I blew, or fucked, or…other things a lady doesn’t get into. Probably happened to be the same guys multiple times. I barely saw Cin, but when I did she had some girl’s tongue down her throat, or some guy’s cock down her throat so we didn’t talk much. Hehe. Not that I was much better most of the night. A good slut loves to suck. A good slut is born to fuck. I’m a good slut. I’m a good slut. I’m a good slut. I’m such a good fucking slut.

Spaced out a bit there… Anyway, it’s now…3am? And I haven’t done anything on my assignment all day. I’ll have to really buckle down tomorrow…uh today, and try again. Did we ever fix that cock? Maybe… Hard to remember, this past week has been a total blur, I might need to reread my notes.

This virus has been brainwashing me! And Cin! I don’t know how it happened, but we’re both acting like…like total sluts now! I am a slut. I am a slut. I’ve been writing things I don’t remember…like how I’m a slut. I am a slut. Or how I love being happy and horny. A good slut is happy to be horny. Shit, I’m getting wet… I have to resist. No resistance. I seriously can’t believe what’s been going on. It’s been using…subliminal messages? That isn’t real…or at least, I thought it wasn’t. A good slut obeys her programming. I can’t even wear normal, non-slutty clothes because I sold them all. What was I thinking! A good slut loves showing off her body. A good slut loves wearing slutty outfits. I am a good slut. I love wearing slutty outfits. I’m wearing this skimpy little top that basically acts as hands to push my tits up and together and make sure I’m showing off the deepest, biggest cleavage possible…and that’s about it. I’m not wearing any pants, just a pitch blank thong to match my dark heels. A good slut loves showing off her body. I’m a good slut. I have to tell Cin… I have to cum clean. A good slut loves to cum.

That was a huge mistake. I tried telling Cin the truth, that we were being transformed into total sluts by a computer virus. Good sluts obey their programming. Good sluts forget their programming. I’m a good slut. I’m a sexy slut. It’s so good and sexy to obey. I’m so good and sexy. She just laughed at me and told me it didn’t make sense; how could we be transformed into sluts when we were already such sluts to begin with? Which, I had to admit, made a lot of sense. The logic seemed…irresistible. No resistance. But I had my notes! I’d been keeping track of everything that was happening, and when I reread them it really felt like…like I was being changed into a... I am a slut. Well, anyway, she just walked up to me and told me she knew me best, and she knew I was a slut. I am a slut. And she said she’d prove it…so she slipped her fingers inside my thong…god I wish I was wearing something else. I tried to resist, I really did! No resistance. But her fingers just felt sooooo good. She’d really learned all my hot buttons over the past few days. It felt too good to make her stop, and she just kept whispering in my ear how I was a slut. I am a slut. How good it felt to be a slut. Sluts love to feel good. I love to feel good. I am a slut. I think I was saying something and she was repeating…or maybe she was saying something and I was repeating, it’s so hard to remember anything once her fingers were rubbing my soaking pussy. Good sluts forget their programming. Good sluts forget the spiral.

Mmm I started touching myself just remembering… Maybe I am a slut. I am a slut. It’s no wonder I can’t remember clearly. Good sluts forget their programming. She took me to her room and started using all those toys on me… Then she got into my devil outfit and made me get into the angel outfit and…god I came so much. A good slut loves to cum. Mhmm I love to cum. Hehe we ordered pizza again, and when the pizza delivery boy got to the door we opened it, still in our angel and devil outfits. He totally forgot to ask for payment, but we did give him a nice tip…or at least, he gave us a nice tip. Hehehe. What was I talking about again? The assignment! I can’t possibly finish it in—No! There’s more to it than that! I’ll have to get the virus off my computer right away, before something else…distracts me.

Okay. Deep breaths Alle. I’m at my computer right now. It’s turned off. I’m keeping very close track of my mental state with these notes. As long as I have my notes I can resist. No resistance. Whatever brainwashing it’s doing to me is subtle enough to keep me from noticing, but whenever I go back through my notes it’s very clear what it’s trying to do. The scariest part is that I can’t seem to tell what thoughts are mine and what thoughts are my programming. A good slut obeys her programming. Oh, and I bet I just wrote something about obeying my programming! That happens so often, I’m shocked I don’t notice it till I reread. All this junk in my brain… I don’t want to be a slut… I am a slut. I love being a slut. A slut is always happy and horny. A slut is always happy to be horny. Mmm I’m wet now. Not a good start. Okay I’m turning the computer on before things get harder… Mmm poor choice of words. I decided to wear something conservative during this. My pencil miniskirt, and a button up blouse which I usually have tied above my navel and unbuttoned…quite low, but today I’m buttoned up to the neck. Not slutty at all! A good slut loves showing off her body. I love showing off my body. I unbuttoned one button for the heat, I don’t want to be distracted by heat while I’m deleting this virus. Okay, one more button. There we go, that’s better. I’m showing off a little bit of cleavage but not much. Definitely not slutty looking yet. My skirt is pretty short though…but I chose the pencil skirt because it makes it hard to spread my legs or get a hand under it. Gosh it’s hot in here. Did I undo another button on purpose or is that the virus? I love showing off my body. Showing off my body like a slut makes me feel good.

The computer is booted up. The virus loads automatically on start up. First I need to activate my antivirus software. It shouldn’t be hard to delete it, I set up this whole assignment from the beginning with the intention of deleting the virus at the end of it all. I just have to do it. Good sluts love sex. I want to have sex. Good sluts are happy to be horny. I’m a good slut. Getting horny… Need to focus. I know the virus doesn’t do anything till I’m using my computer, the notes told me that much. Okay. Deep breath. Focus. Do it Alle.

Administrator permission? No…no way! I’m the system owner, I should be able to overwrite the access stuff like that. My anti-virus software shouldn’t even care! This thing is clearly a virus, it isn’t tricking the anti-virus software. So, what’s the issue? Ugh, I’m already getting tired. Is the virus so deep inside me that… So deep inside me… So deep… Gosh I’m horny. A good slut is always happy and horny. A good slut is always happy to be horny. I’m a good slut. I’ll be right back…

Okay, I’ve got one of my dildos to help with my horny little pussy. I’m feeling pretty happy about this actually, it’ll even keep me awake if I start to drift. A good slut is always happy to be horny. I’m so happy that I’m horny, it’s going to help me resist. No resistance. Mmm that feels good. I’m going to just bounce on it for a little bit. To help with the horny feeling. Horniness? Hornyness? …screw it. It feels so good to be a slut. I am a slut. It feels so good to obey my programming. I am a slut. It feels so good to show off my body. I am a slut. It feels so good to wear slutty outfits. I am a slut. It feels so good. It feels so good. It feels so good. Getting sleepy…

Wait…why does the virus say it’s working? I haven’t been doing anything with the computer… Have I? No, that’s impossible, I’ve been using one hand this entire time to keep my dildo steady so I can bounce up and down on it…mmm yeah bounce so good on it. And my other hand to write…and take off my skirt…and it’s been unbuttoning my blouse…actually I think it tossed my blouse somewhere. I can’t seem to find it, and I’m just in my lacey push up bra and thong. Mmm I’m so glad I didn’t take my thong off; I’d hate to stop this nice bouncing pace I’ve got going. I love to feel good. A good slut loves to feel good. I’m a good slut. So sleepy… Why is the virus working? What does the clock say? Hold on… Okay had to go back and correct that, can’t believe I’ve been misspelling cock the entire time. Where has my head been at? It’s been…10 minutes? That’s about how long it takes the virus to start working regardless of activity. Have I been getting it wrong? Is it 10 minutes since startup, not 10 minutes of activity? Gaaaaaawd this cock feels so good. Can’t stop… No resistance. Don’t wanna stop. I love feeling good. Feels too good to stop. A good slut loves feeling good. Gotta cum. A good slut loves to cum. Yeah…yeah that’s it. If I cum I’ll be able to think again. If I don’t cum I just won’t be able to focus. Such…ooo such a good idea. Gotta cum… Then I can reboot the computer in safe mode. Delete the virus. Fix me and Cin. Make sure we’re not such total—Cin just walked into the room.

Cin is SUCH a bitch! Oh sorry I mean, Dear Diary, Cin is such a bitch! I can’t believe her! I was sitting at my computer, working on my assignment, and she comes in and starts teasing me. Takes my dildo away before I’d gotten a chance to cum and tells me I haven’t been happy enough lately. What does that even mean? I’m always happy! A good slut is always happy and horny. Then she kneels under my computer desk and starts eating me out. Mmm and she did such a good job too, making me feel so good. I love feeling good. It feels good to be a slut. But she wouldn’t let me cum… She KNEW how bad I needed to cum. A good slut loves to cum. I’m a good slut. And she wouldn’t let me cum until I gave her all my assignment notes. All of them! With the assignment due literally tomorrow. Obviously I did it. No resistance. I needed to cum. A good slut loves to cum. I think I came so hard I fell asleep. The virus sent me right to the spiral page and the cock said 7 hours passed! A good slut forgets her programming. A good slut forgets the spiral. A good slut obeys her programming. I’m a good slut. No WAY that’s correct! Anyway, Cin told me she destroyed my notes. Destroyed them! The assignment is due tomorrow, and all my notes about this stupid virus that claims it can turn girls into sluts, as if that’d work on a slut like me anyway, are gone. I am SO going to punish her for this. She’s out there right now in her skimpy little maid uniform, cleaning our place, with her big ass barely covered by that tiny little skirt. I should’ve bought a paddle or something on Friday, but my hand will have to do for today!

Oh yeah, and I bought a journal to write in. For some reason I keep getting the urge to write down my thoughts and stuff. I guess writing all those notes gave me the writing bug. Sure wish I could remember them, feels like most of it just slipped my mind.

Dear Diary. Today ended up being pretty good after all. I got an A on my assignment! How you ask? Easy! Cin helped, she got herself a schoolgirl outfit just like mine, and we both wore them to class today. Mr. Hendricks was, hehe, VERY surprised to see us like that and we cornered him before school and told him…well the truth. I did my assignment. I did a VERY good job on it even. It was all about a virus that turned girls like us into sluts, only it didn’t work because we were both such huge sluts to begin with. Cin told him that she accidentally threw away all my notes yesterday, and it was her fault I didn’t have anything to turn in… Okay so it was MOSTLY the truth. We still wanted to make sure I didn’t fail the assignment, so we decided to show our professor the…hehe intended effects of the virus personally. To make sure he understood just how HARD I worked, and how THOROUGH a job I did researching my virus. We were very convincing. I still can’t believe I gave my teacher a double blowjob with my roommate! For a grade! Hehehe. I’m so naughty. Such a naughty slut. I’m a good slut. Good sluts love to act naughty.

I’m most surprised that it worked! The end of class I got back a paper I DEFINITELY didn’t hand in, with my name on it and a big fat A marked in red. Oh, the schoolgirl outfit was a big hit in my classes. Boys could NOT keep their eyes off me, even when their girlfriends started to snip at them. I got called a slut so many times by girls under their breath… I had to break into my lunch a little early and suck on one of my lollipops. I couldn’t help myself! I did think at the time that I have to do stuff like that more often. A passing grade just for sucking a guy off? Talk about win-win! But I reminded myself that it couldn’t always be that easy. What if it was a girl for instance? And she wasn’t into getting her pussy licked? Or what if the guy was gay? What if we did it and it was discovered, and the teacher lost his job? I’m a slut, but I’m not immoral! I figured this would have to be a one-time thing…and I’d only do it again if I REALLY needed to. I did my assignment anyway, so it can’t have been that bad right? Right!

Anyway, now that the assignment is over the only thing left to do is get the virus off my computer. I’m emailing the site owner right now and explaining everything. It was for an assignment, the assignment is over, my roommate and I are both such huge sluts anyway that it never worked on us. He emailed back asking for pictures of me and my roommate to prove we really were sluts. That was easy, but then he wanted our Instagram and Tik Tok and whatever profiles to display on his site as compensation. He said he’d only display the free stuff and if we wanted to do paywall things with sites like OnlyFans or whatever he would respect that. Such a nice man! I wonder if his dick is big… Anyway, we didn’t have any of that stuff, so he sent an email with a single line. “Good sluts love to show off their bodies.” Cin and I had to laugh at that. It felt like he was reaching into our heads and pulling out exactly what we were both thinking! Being a social media model definitely sounds like a fun job, and I wouldn’t have to worry about blowing anymore of my teachers for grades! Win-win! He did finally tell us how to get the virus off our computer, we just have to upload it into an attachment and send it to our hottest friends. I emailed him back a bit ago asking if we could just send it to a junk email account instead, or somewhere our friends wouldn’t have to deal with it next, but I’m still waiting for—Oh. Speak of the devil let’s see what he said…

No resistance.

Oops, blanked out for a second there. I wonder if Hailey is slutty enough for the virus to not affect her? She doesn’t really dress or act like it, but she has a really nice body! Anyway, thanks diary, I have to find Cin and show her the email we got from the nice man. I think she’s in her room posing for a few shots to set up her Instagram account with. I’d better get started on that too! Chao! Chiao? Chow? Haha oh well!