The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An asexual hypnotist

Chapter VIII — A kind of magic

I want to come back to a difficult case I mentioned already in chapter V. You might say it is the practical example to what I described in chapter V in theory.

It’s about a 17-year old geeky boy from my neighborhood who was always very shy and timid, especially towards girls and women, and even more towards beautiful ones. He could hardly speak to them, tried to avoid any eye contact etc. I also noticed that certain pieces of jewellery like rings or pendants seemed to scare him most. On the other hand, when I showed him a little cleavage, he was almost instantly transfixed, but only for a short time. I wanted to find out the reason and considered him as a challenge of my talents. After all, I want to learn more and more about the human mind.

And it was indeed a real challenge to hypnotize him, I have to admit that I needed several tries. He was so very shy and intimidated by me that he blocked almost every hypnotic trick from my book. The other problem was that his parents had already sent him to a male therapist who tried to use hypnosis on him and failed. Thus the boy was also very scared (and aware) of everything connected with psychology and clinical hypnosis. Even the well-known snap of a finger brought him abruptly back from a light trance to the surface of reality, so I couldn’t rely on my usual techniques. But I do love a good challenge.

Finally, I found the right wording to enchant him. He thought that he was able to resist my hypnosis, but it was deeply imprinted in his mind that he cannot resist female magic. It was a childhood conditioning in which he believed strongly, as I have explained in chapter V in more detail. With most men, this type of conditioning is pushed way down into their subconsciousness as a distant childhood fantasy, but with him it stayed very close to the surface as a key to his mind.

All I had to do was to make hypnosis look like magic to him. Like the magic he knew from all his fantasies and childhood cartoons. He was so afraid of beautiful girls and women who might be magical beings, and I wanted to help him. First he needed to believe and feel his fantasies even stronger (with the support of some false memories), then the cause of his problems needed to go away. Or rather to be replaced by a new directive. I helped him in a nice way, but not without a little benefit for myself. You should know me by now.

However, I like the kid, so don’t be surprised to see a nicer side of me in this story than for example in the previous one. I’m not mean. I’m complex. I was thinking about his problems and finally I came up with the following solution.

The following induction is actually the second session with him after I was finally able to hypnotize him and plant a “magical” trigger phrase in his mind. I don’t want to bore you with my first tries. It was tedious and would probably shatter my reputation as an allmighty hypnotist. In the end I was sucessful and I learned the truth about his fears. They went deep. And with this knowledge I could start my second induction. I could help him with his life and make him mine in one session.

The hypnosis took place on the sofa in my living room. He was lying on my couch, his head was resting peacefully on my lap. Here is the transcript:

“Look into my eyes. Deeper and deeper into my eyes. Take a deep breath and relax. Smell my perfume. Relax. It feels so good to gaze deeper and deeper into my eyes. So good. Just relax more and more. Remember last time. Remember how relaxed and peaceful you felt, after you accepted my words.

How easy it was to talk to me about everything. How all fear was gone. How you floated inside me. How my female presence and beauty no longer intimidated you. No more anxiety. So much freedom. Smell my perfume and relax.

No more uncomfortable feelings. No tension. You accepted my power. You embraced the female essence inside me. Take a deep breath and relax. Feel it. Deeper and deeper. Look into my eyes. Let them fill your mind. So deep and green. So warm and soothing. So magical. I am all around you and inside you.

Remember how you accepted my power of hypnosis as a kind of magic. Remember how you accepted that you might be able to resist my hypnosis. Remember how you also accepted that you will never, never be able to resist my magical hypnosis. Female magic is strong. It always was in your life and your fantasies. It walked with you all the time. Since your childhood. It is the key to your mind. A kind of magic. You gave this key to me. It felt so good.

Looking into my eyes makes you fall deeper and deeper, but for the final step into my true power, you need to feel real magic. So I will move my beautiful hands in a magic motion before your eyes and weave a spell. The light of my magic ring will sparkle in your eyes. Sparkle round and round. And when the spell is spoken, I will touch your forehead with my warm finger and you will close your eyes and return to the deepest trance. This is what you want to hear. This is what you want to feel.

Remember the spell from last time. The powerful rhyme that made you feel my magic. Accept it. Here it comes.

May my words be ties that bind. May my spell be on your mind. May my spell be kind and wise. May you fall into my eyes. Feel my touch. Imagine how my fingertip sparkles now with magic energy. Green and beautiful. It flows into you like a warm blanket. Close your eyes. Deeper and deeper under my spell.

Now listen. Listen carefully and obey. Last time I was only inside you to learn the truth and to comfort you. And it made you feel so good to tell me the truth. Today I’m inside you to help you. To set you free. So trust me again.

You told me last time that you always feel intimidated by beautiful girls and women. That you even fear them. You always felt that they may have secret powers over you. That many of them are secretly witches and powerful queens of sorcery. That you are so small before them.

The awkward feelings became even stronger and more confusing when you entered puberty and when your childhood fantasies started to be in conflict with your rational male mind. When your childhood fantasies and new sexual desires blended into one. When you couldn’t resist the spell of female smiles and bodies anymore. When you started to feel as if they could make you do and think all sorts of things. You always suspected they might use magic on you and it made you feel so very uncomfortable and shy and yet so very aroused around them. Oh my, how very confusing.

But it were only suspicions and clues. You never knew for certain. Was it just your imagination? Your childhood fantasies? You want to know the truth. And you trust me to tell you the truth. After all, I must know the truth. I am a very beautiful woman. And right now you are deeply under my spell, aren’t you? So you must accept my true nature. And I can tell you the ultimate truth about us. You need to know.

Feel the truth inside you as I speak the words. As you feel my warm breath travelling inside your ear. You always asked yourself: do girls and women have magical powers? Magic to control men? Magic to shape the world according to their will? And here is the answer. Are women magical beings? Yes. Yes. Yes, we are.

I want you to remember now. Remember and understand how female magic has affected you all your life. Let my words guide you. Guide you to remember. Imagine. Let my words create images. Let these images become memories. You want to know. You need to know. Open your memory to my words. Let them flow. Let them awake memories. Let them create memories. You will accept my guidance. Accept my truth as your memories. Listen and remember.

You told me last time about a black-haired girl named Sara from your school. She was new in your class and all of a sudden you had a terrible crush on her. You couldn’t explain to yourself what happened to you. You had to think about her all the time. About her smile. About her voice. About her body. About her magical presence.

So warm and comforting in your mind. You wanted to do everything she told you. Wanted to please her so desparately. And yet you could not explain to yourself why. But there were always suspicions and fantasies on your mind. Making you feel scared and shy and aroused at the same time. So many strange and conflicting emotions. You want me to bring order into them. Only I can help you.

I will awake the sleeping memories in your mind. I will tell you what really happened. You will believe me. Sara was a witch. A superior being filled with wonderful female magic. She had woven a spell around your mind.

Remember the day when you fell in love with her. Remember. School was over, but there was a strange feeling inside you. A feeling of being summoned. You didn’t want to leave. You couldn’t leave. You felt a warm and comforting pull inside your mind. Your feet were walking back to your empty classroom on their own. You couldn’t resist. Sara was in the classroom. Smiling. You were all alone with her. The room felt warm and fuzzy. Charged with invisible power emanating from her.

She told you with an irresistable smile that she is a witch and that you will be under her warm and gentle spell very soon. She moved her beautiful hands in some graceful motions and then chanted words in a strange tongue. In the language of magic. You can’t remember the words, but you can still feel how they flowed into your very soul like a melody. Echoing in your mind. Weaving threads. Remember.

You can’t tell how long she chanted her spell, but then she showed you something. She showed you a little voodoo doll of yourself. A doll dressed just like you. You can still see the doll in her delicate hands right now in your mind. She chanted some more and then she said to you ’You are the doll. You are one. You are the same...’and you could feel the truth behind her words. You were bound to the doll.

She started to gently rub the doll against her warm body and you could feel everything. Her skin. Her smell. Her warmth. Her curves. Every place of power. You were the doll. Sara’s power was flowing into the doll and then into you. Binding you. Bewitching you. You were down on your knees, overwhelmed by all the sensations of her magic and her body. Your mind was bound to her.

You asked her what else she can do to you and she replied smiling ’Everything I want...’. She whispered something to the doll. And all of a sudden you had a terrible crush on her. She was the most beautiful and enchanting person you ever met. You had to please her. You had to obey her.

Her spell lasted as long as she was in your class. When she was transfered to another school, she lifted the spell and told you to forget. But something remained inside you. A knowledge. A touch of magic. The afterglow of her power she left behind deep inside you.

But there were others. Remember your beautiful English teacher Mrs. Rain. You told me you always felt very strange, when she was looking at you. You felt naked before her. You felt you always had the urge to pay special attention in her class. The urge to look at the shiny crystal pendant nestled between her breasts. Now you can remember. One day she told you to remain in class after school. She cast a magic spell on you, making you such a good and obedient student.

Imagine and remember. She may have told you other things. She may have done other things to you. There is an image of her naked body in your memories. An image you cannot explain. She stands naked before you and white light is streaming from the crystal between her breasts. You cannot remember right now, but the memories will come back to you in dreams. Yes. The afterglow of her magic is still inside you as well.

Here is another memory. One day you bumped into a blonde girl on the schoolyard. She dropped all her books because of you. It was your fault. She was so beautiful and you were too shy and timid to apologize or help her. She became angry with you and said that you would be sorry very soon. She stared into your eyes and you just couldn’t escape from her blue depths. She chanted a spell you couldn’t understand. Then she said in rhyme ’May your loins be set aflame, cock and finger feel the same...’ and simply went away.

Some minutes later you were sitting in class, when all of a sudden you started to become more and more aroused. More and more. You just couldn’t stop your arousal from growing. Closer and closer to orgasm. You were looking out the window and there you saw the blonde girl. She was standing there, looking straight at you. Wind was in her hair even though there was no wind. Wind was in her clothes even though there was no wind.

She was smiling at you while gently rubbing the index finger of her left hand with the thumb and index finger of her right hand. Up and down. Up and down her finger went. You could see the words she was mouthing. ’The tide is coming’. And your arousal grew and grew. Up and down. Feel it now. Finally, she put her finger into her mouth and you just came into your pants right in the classroom as a punishment. It was so embarassing, yet you felt strangely exhilarated. Touched again by female magic.

You will dream about Mrs. Rain and her magic. You will dream about Sara. You will dream about the blonde girl. You will dream about other beautiful women in your life. All your fantasies will become truth. So many beautiful women are secretly witches. So many have used magic on you. Every woman who has used magic on you has left an afterglow of her power inside you. A fingerprint inside your mind. Remember that. It is important. It is important to set you free.

I want you to think about this revelation. I have confirmed to you what you always suspected. You have to believe me, because I know. I am the source of all power. Female magic does exist. I want you to think about it. See all things with a new clarity. I want you to feel all emotions with a new strength.

How does it make you feel? So difficult to decide, isn’t it? I will tell you. Listen to me and I will explain your emotions. You will believe me because only I can bring order into them. I want to help you and you will trust me.

When you think about female magic in your life, two conflicting emotions are on your mind. One emotion makes you feel very good. So very aroused. Like a warm and gentle flame inside you. The mere thought of being touched by female magic is so very arousing to you. Imagine a beautiful woman. A witch. Magic is welling up inside her just for you, stretching out like a second female body made of pure light and then uniting with you. Flowing around you and into you. Embracing your soul. Binding. Rubbing. Touching. Changing. Weaving. So much warmth and gentleness. Imagine and feel. More and more aroused.

The second emotion is much colder. It is fear. Feel the fear now deep inside you. Like a lump of ice. Growing stronger and stronger. Fear of being used. Fear of being controlled. Fear of being no longer the master of your own will and fate. Fear of being so very small in the light of female power. Feel the battle. Feel how your cold fear starts to collide with your warm arousal. Feel how you drift back into the emotional chaos from which you always suffer when you have to talk to beautiful women.

You crave the touch of their magic. You fear the touch of their magic. You want to love and admire them. You fear the power inside them. Warm and cold. Arousal and fear. So many doubts. So much confusion. Trust me. I will free you.

You want me to help you. Yes. I will make the fear go away. No more downcast eyes. No more uncomfortable feelings. No more fear battling with arousal inside you. Now more anxiety battling with admiration and love. I will give you a new perception. A new clarity. Listen to me. You need to know. You need to be free.

Every female spell left a trace in your mind. An afterglow. A fingerprint. A warm light. Every female spell also left a layer of ice of fear and doubt in your mind. These two essences inside you are battling. Warm and cold. They are what makes you feel uncomfortable and confused. I will take away both. For the moment.

I want you to visualize the two emotions in your mind. Imagine all the magic left behind by other women. Every magic afterglow has a different color because it comes from a different person and source. It is their imprint on your soul.

I want you to visualize the first emotion. I want you to imagine female magic. Like a beautiful ball of light, shimmering and swirling in all the colors of the rainbow. Each color for every kind of magic. For every person who ever bewitched you. It is there in your mind. It is part of you.

I want you to visualize the second emotion. I want you to imagine fear and doubt. Like a lump of ice. Cold and hard. Floating right next to the shimmering ball of light. I want you to imagine flashes of lightning between the ice and the light. This is the source of your problems. It will go away. But the two emotions can only go together. They are bound to each other. For the moment.

I will kiss your forehead. You will feel my warm magical lips on your skin very soon. You will feel my kiss five times. The words of female lips have bound you with magic. The touch of female lips will release you now. You need to feel the touch of my lips. Every kiss will remove lingering magic from your mind. Every kiss will remove the ice of fear. It will feel like a warm summer breeze in your mind. Flowing from my lips into you. I will kiss your forehead now five times to set you free.

Feel it. Feel it now. Kiss one. A warm breeze of spring. Dispelling all the mists of dawn. Kiss two. The growing sunlight of a summer morning. The fragrance of an early summer day is in your nose. Kiss three. A light like leaves in a summer forest is making all the other magic disappear. Green and gentle. Kiss four. The warm rays of a summer afternoon are melting all the ice of fear and doubt. Kiss five. Almost the end of a journey. Making you feel so free and relaxed. Like a new person.

Yes. So free. The ice is gone. The fear is gone. No more coldness. Only my warmth in your mind. Remember the green light like summer leaves. Remember my eyes. Only me all around you. Female power is good and pure. You can see that now. Finally, you can see what really matters.

You can embrace my power without fear and doubt. No more downcast eyes. You can see my real beauty now. You can look at me with new eyes. Being close to me makes you feel so wonderful. You are now also at peace with your past. No more hard feelings, no more doubts. You can feel only love and admiration for all the other women who enchanted you before. You will love to dream about them. The memory remains. But they are in the past. What about the future?

You will realize that the ball of light is gone as well. The afterglow of all other magic is gone. You feel a strange emptiness inside your mind. Like a blank spot. Like a hole. You are happy that the ice is gone, but you are missing the warm light of magic already.

You are missing the female presence in your mind. You are missing the guiding light. You want it back. You need it back. You yearn for magic inside you. It has been there for all your life. It is part of you. Taking it away was necessary for the moment, but now you can feel the blank spot. A male mind without female magic inside feels so empty. You can feel the blank spot more and more. Incomplete.

But relax. I can give it back to you. The power is still on my lips. Imagine my lips, glistening and sparkling with energy. But it is no longer the power of all the different women. No longer the swirl of rainbow colors. No longer a mixture of magic from several sources. It is on my lips and it has become my own power now. So when I give it back to you, when the comforting and warm ball of light will be glowing again, it will be my light. My power. My essence inside you.

It will be glimmering in a deep green. Like summer leaves. Like my eyes. It will be bigger and stronger than ever before, but there will be no conflict anymore. It will be a peaceful light inside you. One light, one color, one mistress. You will accept that I’m the most powerful sorceress in your life and that the light inside you is my light.

You will still fantasize and dream about other magical women past and present. They will still arouse you. But deep down you will know that I’m your goddess now. A queen of sorcery to guide your life. This will be your freedom and it will be the most wonderful freedom you can imagine. You feel no longer fear and doubt. The ice is gone. All fantasies will feel good. No other female magic will be able to touch and control you anymore, because you are mine forever. I will protect you.

You will feel relaxed and confident from now on when you talk to other women. My light will give you strength. You will of course always feel my own power when you talk to me. You will of course submit to me and obey. It’s just natural. But this is a small price for freedom, isn’t it? A small price for what I did to help you.

So what do you want? It is your choice. If you want to be totally free from female magic, then you will wake up right now. You will simply start floating upwards to the surface of your conscious mind, wake up, and face reality alone. Alone. Do you want to wake up right now and live your life with an empty spot in your mind? With all female presence and light inside you gone? If you wake up now, the sparkling magic on my lips will evaporate into nothingness. It will be gone forever.

Or do you want to feel a sixth kiss from my lips on your forehead? A kiss that will restore the light. A kiss that will make us one. A kiss that will make all the power flow from my warm lips back into you and fill the empty void inside you again with a gentle green light. No more conflict. Only one light that is me. A sixth kiss that will bind the magical agreement that from now on you will be mine.

If you truly want to feel the sixth kiss, you will not float upwards but sink even deeper into my hypnotic embrace. You will accept that I’m your mistress, your queen, and your goddess forever. You will accept that my spell can send you back into deep trance. Remember the spell. May my words be ties that bind. May my spell be on your mind. May my spell be kind and wise. May you fall into my eyes. Whenever you hear me say these lines, you will immediately return to our special place. Agreed?

The choice is yours. Either wake up now alone and free from female magic or sink deeper, accept my terms, and receive my gift. When you feel the sixth kiss, you will wake up as a new person. You will gaze up in love and admiration at your mistress. You will be complete again. So if you truly want to feel the sixth kiss, I want you to smile right now. Just smile and I will know and accept your wish.

Yes. I thought so. Thank you. Welcome to my world, my little enchanted boy. May you find happiness there...

sixth kiss