The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An asexual hypnotist

Chapter VII — A dreamy day in school

Here is another little hypnotic adventure that might interest you. The subject is an 18-year-old snobbish boy who needed to be taught a lesson in good manners. He had just used and rudely dumped a nice girl named Sally, who happens to be a good friend of mine. She cried a lot because of him and I thought I should have a little personal talk with him about his manners.

His rich parents had sent him to my tutoring just the year before, so I had already deeply hypnotized him there and implanted some useful visual and verbal triggers in his subconscious mind (in his case the verbal phrase was “My eyes are in your mind”—which is not very imaginative. I guess I had a lazy day and he wasn´t worth much effort).

Anyway, I was waiting for him in front of his school to have our little “talk”. By the way, it was a private business school mostly attended by girls, which made my following plan just easier.

Originally, I had just planned to make him feel very guilty and then force him to apologize to Sally (and of course submit much more to her) but then things went differently, and I realized from his arrogant words that Sally was better off without him. I used a visual trigger and he told me everything that was on his mind and the full truth.

He showed very rude behaviour, called me (and women in general) some unfriendly names and insisted that poor Sally just stood in the way of his career and future success in his daddy´s company. She was “too emotional” for a rational and succesful business man like him and of course not as rich as he was. He added that a man has to set priorities.

Well, he obviously needed to learn something about emotions. He told me that he was on his way to an important test in business maths which he needed to pass, again for his career in daddy´s company. Now that sounded nice. I asked him if he would join me for a very short private talk behind the building, emphasized by another visual trigger, so he couldn´t resist. I took him by the hand and lead him behind the building to have a little educational fun with his snobbish mind.

Here is the transcript:

“A little piece of advice, my dreamy boy. It´s a bad idea to mess with someone who has left a hypnotic trigger in your head. It´s a very bad idea to be rude to someone who is in fact your goddess. While your waking mind is spouting some rude insults, your subconscious mind is already kneeling before me. Yes. Can you imagine that?

Can you feel it already? Can you feel my gentle hand inside your mind? Can you feel how deep inside you something is shifting and changing? How you start to yearn more and more to hear some special words from me? How you long to return into my power? Why don´t you just leave? Is something holding you back? Are you feeling like a deer caught in a headlight?

Do you feel a strange unwillingness to walk away? Do your legs feel like they are rooted to the ground all of a sudden? Do you feel like being wrapped in a blanket woven of words and female power? Do you feel like you are standing in front of a deep, deep abyss? Ready to fall? Do you wish to hear my voice deep inside you again? Do you want to serve me?

Here are the magic words to unlock the gate. Listen. Listen and obey.

My eyes are in your mind.

Yes. You can remember now. Drifting deeper and deeper into my power. Floating. Deeper and deeper to a place where everything around you is me. Look into my eyes. So green. So deep. So powerful. Deeper and deeper. Falling. Drifting. Into me. Deeper and deeper into my eyes. Becoming one with me again. One with me with all your senses.

Like a tiny grain of male consciousness lost in a wide ocean of female essence inside me. Where it belongs. Where you belong. When you have reached the deepest point, I want you to close your eyes. My eyes will remain with you. Close your eyes and float inside me. Feeling so wonderful. Listen and obey. Deeper and deeper.

I want you to close your eyes because I want you to dream. And closing your eyes is how all dreams begin, so by doing it you will happily accept that you are ready to dream. Yes. You will accept that you are dreaming already.

I want you to rest your head on my warm breasts. My magical breasts. It feels so wonderful to rest your head. So soft and warm. Rest your head embraced in my warmth. Let it flow into your mind. You can hear the heartbeat of your goddess. Echoing through your floating universe.

Taking you ever deeper. Deeper and deeper. Rest your head on my breasts and feel my power as we flow together into one. You are so small. I´m all around you.

You are mine again. Back to our special place inside me. Floating in a wonderful dream. Just like before. Just like before you will know that there is no resistance. You will hear my voice and you will obey all my commands. You are in the power of dreams as long as you can hear my heartbeat in your mind.

My eyes are in your mind. Your mind is in my eyes. Naked before my will. Naked before my power. Surrounded by me. Yes. You can understand now. Floating inside me. Unable to resist. There is only obedience to your goddess.

Now listen carefully. When I tell you, you will go upstairs to your classroom. You will be in a very strange state of mind. Feeling so wonderful. So weightless and free. Somehow awake, but somehow still dreaming. Part of your mind will be awake, but part of your mind will remain floating in hypnotic trance. Half awake and half dreaming. All the reality around you will seem strange to your senses. Warped and strange, but very, very pleasant. Soft and hazy and comforting.

Warm and beautiful. Soft and round. Pervaded by soft light and wonderful heartbeats. All things and colors fresh and new. Like seeing the world through some hazy magic glasses which make everything much more beautiful and serene.

Like feeling the world with all your senses through a warm hypnotic blanket. Like being only half awake and still walking inside an erotic dream. Yes. Inside an erotic dream. You will walk through a world that is partly reality and partly the most wonderful erotic dream ever. Remember the power of all your erotic dreams and let them blend with your reality. You will not talk to anyone. You don´t want anyone to interrupt your dream.

And you know how things are in erotic dreams. Yes, you know. You must accept. Every girl you see will be the most sensual and beautiful being you can imagine. Inspiring a beautiful flame inside you. Every girl you see is a goddess.

They will shine with an inner light. Translucent beings. Translucent clothes. You will feel the streams of female essence emanating from them. You will even see the living power of streams with your dreaming eyes all around you. Weaving wonderful spells of infatuation.

You will feel surrounded by unbelievable and almost irrestable beauty. Surrounded by a mesmerizing swirl of feminine voices, eyes, smiles, bodies, breasts, legs, and every female wonder you can think about. So much beauty. So much power. Dancing. Swirling. Enchanting. Feeling my heartbeat inside your mind.

And you also know from experience what happens in erotic dreams as they go on and on, don´t you? You will feel more and more aroused. Yes. All the beauty and wonder around you will arouse you. Your wish to masturbate will become stronger and stronger. The power of emotions will overwhelm your rational mind. Your priorities will shift.

You will start to wonder if all this is indeed just a dream and if you are still back home in your bed. If you are still in your bed, then nobody would mind your arousal. So much beauty. So much arousal. So much pressure inside you. Stronger and stronger with every step you take. Stronger and stronger with every second you remain floating in your dream.

But part of your mind is also awake and rational and you realize that you are in school. That you are on your way to an important test. That you are a rational little business man. That it would be embarrasing if you would give in to your urges. Give in to your wonderful dream. A man has to set priorities. But which priorities? Dream and reality are so different to tell apart. Feeling my heartbeat inside your mind.

You will hear the voice of your rational mind. You must not fantasize. You must not masturbate. You must not do it. Giving in to beauty and emotions is a girly thing. You are a rational man. You will resist. A man has to set priorities. You will remember that it would be a very bad idea to masturbate before a test. A very bad idea. You will accept that there would be consequences.

But it will become harder and harder to resist. So much beauty around you. So much light and softness. So much legs and breasts and smiles. So many goddesses. Walking half-awake in an erotic dream. But you will be strong. You will go to your classroom. You will sit down and try to relax. Try to focus on your test. Try but fail. You can only fail.

It will feel so warm and comfortable in this room. Even the chair will feel somehow female to you. As if something soft and wonderful is pressing against your back, wanting to embrace you inside and outside. The heartbeat in your mind will become stronger. The power of your dream will become stronger. So many priorities, so hard to decide.

All things around you are shining with an even softer inner light. All girls in the room will be again the most beautiful and admirable beings you have ever seen. You are floating in a world of goddesses. All perfect. Their smiles and voices will dance in your mind. Round and round.

You will start to feel dizzy. The power of my erotic dream over your waking mind will become stronger and stronger. Yes. My dream. You will realize that you are not inside your own dream, but inside my dream. A rational male mind caught in a female dream. My heartbeat will tell you the truth. You are caught in my dream. It will feel so good.

All the walls of your male pride will start to break, gently washed away by the warm waves of this realization. So dizzy. So aroused. In my dream. In my power. But you will still remember that it would be a bad idea to masturbate before a test. A very bad idea. You will accept that there would be consequences.

You will go to a window. You will look out at the schoolyard. I will be there, looking at you. Smiling. The universe of your dream is watching the little dreamer. You will again realize that I´m the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.

Even more beautiful and powerful and mature than all the other girls in your dream. And whatever I do, to you it will be the most erotic and arousing display you have ever seen. It doesn´t matter what I do, just my presence is enough. And it will become harder and harder to resist. You need to cum. You need to watch me. You need to fuel your arousal.

When I finally blow you a kiss, all your resistance will totally break down. You will realize that you cannot escape from your dream. Like all erotic dreams, there is only one possible solution. Only one way to escape and wake up. You must cum. Deep down you will still remember that it is a bad idea to masturbate before a test, but you cannot resist anymore. You accept that there will be consequences.

You will rush to the bathroom and start masturbating there. But a strange thing will happen then. It will be very hard for you to cum. Your arousal will just become stronger and stronger, but you cannot cross the final line. Always close, but never there. Because you are still half in a dream and erotic dreams always end when you cum, don´t they?

And the part of you that is dreaming doesn´t want the dream to end, so it has the power to hold back your orgasm. Part of you wants to remain inside my dream. It doesn´t want to leave. And you are still caught in my dream, so my world, my rules.

You will see the image of a magical knot in your mind. A knot that holds your orgasm back. You will try and try but it will be so hard to cum. So very hard. You need to wake up. All your mind needs to wake up to fulfil your destiny.

And just when you can´t take it anymore, you will wake up from your dreamy trance. My heartbeat will leave your mind. The knot will be untied. It will fall like a veil from your eyes and the waking world will be back to normal.

And then several things will happen at once. You will realize that you are under my spell and that you did everything I commanded. You will realize that you have just left the most important test of your school career to masturbate. You will realize that I have tricked you and that something bad will happen to you the very moment you cum.

You will realize that your only chance would be not to cum. To resist me. To resist the power the dream left inside you. But it will be too late for any resistance. Much too late. You will feel how it wells up inside you. Higher and higher. And then you will cum with the most powerful orgasm you ever felt.

And here is the price you will pay. Remember. I told you it would be a bad idea and that there will be consequences. You accepted this and now you must pay. You have chosen your priority.

The moment you cum, you will start to forget. Forget everything you have learned for the test in business maths. All the neccesary knowledge in business maths will be wiped from your mind by the waves of pleasure. One wave. Forget. Two waves. Forget. Three waves. Forget. As many waves as there are left inside you. Forget.

All the knowledge you have gathered for the important test will leave your mind. It will leave your body. It will run like sand through your hands. Imagine your knowledge in business maths as a vessel of glass in your mind. The sand inside the vessel is your knowledge. The power of your pleasure will shatter the vessel and the knowledge will leave you.

Everything you need to know for the important test will be gone. Nowhere to be found inside your mind anymore. Lost in a pulsating glow of wonderful feelings.

You had the choice between pleasure and rational success. You had the choice between being a sucessful little business man and giving in to female power and emotions. You choose pleasure and now you must face the results.

And there is more. Remember that I am your tutor. You trust me. You trust my judgement. And I tell you now: you have always been a very bad student in business maths. Yes. A very bad student. Unable to really understand the subject. Unable to grasp the knowledge. Just pretending. So not only the knowledge for this test will leave your mind, you will also realize that you just cannot understand the mere principles of business maths anymore.

You will try to learn and study, but it will be so hard. So hard. Everytime you try to think about business maths, your mind will soon drift to the memories of your powerful erotic dream today. So distracting. So hard to learn and focus then. And why bother with learning when you know deep down that you are a bad student anyway?

When you have realized all this, it will become a part of you forever. You will then feel a strong sense of urgency. You must go back to the classroom immediately. You must try to pass the test. You must try to be a sucessful business man. You will clean yourself very carelessly and then you will return to the classroom.

You will fail there because all knowledge for the test will be gone from your mind. You will fail because you will know deep inside that you are a very bad student in business maths. And when you have failed, a part of you will realize that it was your punishment for being rude to me and to my friend Sally. You will never speak to us again nor will you be able to tell anyone about it, but you will always remember your lesson.

And one more thing: if your rich daddy will ask you why you failed at the test, only one answer will come to your mind. You will tell him that you are a horny little boy who just can´t focus on his studies, who thinks about naked girls all the time, and who isn´t really suitable for a good business job in his company. You will be sure he will understand, so just tell him that. It will feel so right and natural to you.

Now I will count to three and snap my fingers. You will open your eyes. Part of your mind will wake up and realize that you have to go upstairs for your test. For the moment, you will not remember that you ever met me today. You will not see me. Part of your mind will remain floating in an erotic dream.

You will obey all my commands. My eyes are in your mind. Forever.

Now go. Go upstairs. After all, an important test is waiting for you. And a man has to set priorities. 1...2..3...”

snap