The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An asexual hypnotist

My name is Claire and I’m a 22 years old female hypnotist. I’d like to share some of my techniques and inductions with interested readers. I think this here might be the right place where people will enjoy my tale. However, before I start with my little story, I have to admit something that may surprise many readers. I’m actually what you might call an asexual person. I am not interested in the physical act of sex and I’m also a virgin. This may be an unusual inclination for my “profession”, but think about it for a moment—wouldn’t you call it some sort of advantage if one can wield such a strong power without being affected by it?

What interests me is knowledge in general and especially knowledge of the secrets of the human mind and how to manipulate and control it in a nice and gentle way, if possible. And I soon discovered during puberty that my sensual aura, my curvaceous body, my sweet-as-honey voice, and especially my very deep and mesmerizing green eyes have the power to ensnare and manipulate the innermost thoughts of other people. So I guess this is what you might call my sex life—being inside other peoples thoughts and minds, learning, changing, controlling, manipulating, altering, trying out new things, sometimes doing a little mischief, sometimes even helping people. I think I still have some strong ethics despite my powers, though I must admit that I get carried away sometimes.

It started when I was around 15 or 16. At first it happened only by accident and to my great confusion—people getting lost in my eyes, “zoning out” while listening to my voice, being somehow overwhelmed by my presence, transfixed by my cleavage, telling me personal secrets etc. I really did not understand what was happening and my general lack of interest in sexual things did not help either. It was puzzling to me. I knew I was doing something to people but I wanted to understand exactly what—and how to control it.

I always prefered the “life of the mind” to the physical world. Books, knowledge, learning. So while my classmates went out with their boyfriends (acting often in a rather girly and submissive way just to please “their boys”) I went to libraries, to universities, talked to stage hypnotists and psychologists—it might surprise you to learn how many respected female psychologists have in fact one or two secret tricks up their sleeves on how to control others, especially men. In short, while my classmates had their first physical sex and lost their virginity, I learned how to have “sex” with the minds of others and collected a vast knowledge on the subject.

I was a natural talent and one of the first to experience my new powers and skills—I was 17 back then—was some naughty, brutish boy who thought he could have his way with me on what he called “our first date” (I never agreed to that term). He really wanted to see my breasts and wouldn’t take “no” for an answer, so I gave him a very good look. Very good indeed. He wanted to be physically inside me, but in the end I was mentally inside him and I left something deep in his mind that will make his love life very, very difficult for the rest of his days. But I will probably tell you about that story later, I admit that it is a rather mean one.

Now to start with my tale. I will present you some transcripts of hypnotic inductions and sessions. I always use a tape recorder during important sessions, so I can give you an exact reproduction of the wording. What is missing in this written form is of course my voice and its wide range of modulation (which is so necessary to weave an hypnotic web around another mind) and all the other sensual input that goes with a good induction, but I trust that you, dear reader, will be able to imagine that and fill the gaps within your mind. I just hope you don’t imagine too much, I don’t want you to go under before you finished reading my tale. But if you do, feel free to serve me ;—).

Induction I—Tutoring

The first subject is an 18-year-old male. Despite my young age, I am a very intelligent and learned person and therefore I am often employed as a tutor for students with some learning troubles. I try to hide my real and powerful beauty as far as possible (especially from the parents) and usually wear glasses and a somewhat old-fashioned style of clothing, but many of these young people can’t help but feel a strong infatuation with me. So it was with the young man in the following tale and I quickly took some advantage of the situation. You can read the full wording of my induction in the following chapter, faithfully recreated from the tape recording.

“Now before we start with our lessons, there are some things we have to talk about first. And I want you to listen closely and pay attention, because what I have to say is important. You want me to use my knowledge to help you to be more sucessful with your studies. Knowledge is important. Listening to me is important. In order to learn from each other, we also have to trust each other. I have to trust you. You have to trust me. We need to understand each other. We have to meet each other on eye-level.

Speaking of which, there is one little thing I want you to do now. One nice little gesture of trust and politeness. It is a harmless little thing and I am sure you will agree. I want you to look into my eyes. Deep into my eyes. Yes. Just do it for a moment. I will explain to you why right now. Just keep looking into my eyes while I talk and pay close attention.

People always tell me that I am a very good tutor. That I am so very good in helping others to be focussed and sucessful. Even my voice is very pleasant to listen to and that often helps people to listen and learn. It is important to focus on your tutor with your eyes and your ears. Look into my eyes and focus. Deep into my eyes. I can only help people who listen to me and focus on my words. I am a very skilled and good teacher and you can trust me to help you. I promise to help you.

But there is always one little problem when I tutor young men like you. They start to become influenced and distracted by the fact that I am not only very smart, but also a very beautiful woman. Even if I do not show my true beauty to just anyone, you can of course understand what makes people become infatuated with me. It is the aura that surrounds me. Look deeply into my eyes. I try to teach them important things, but they are so often influenced and distracted by my sensual aura. It is difficult to tutor people who cannot focus because of my female presence. Focus and trust are so important. But men are so easily distracted.

You know, a quick glimpse of my breasts, a touch of my warm hand on your skin, a smell of my sweet perfume, my body brushing against you when I lean over from behind you to point something out in a book, my slender feminine finger just moving slowly up and down a pencil, my warm breath whispering into your ear when I explain something to you as close as possible, some shining piece of jewellery on my skin, maybe some sunlight that filters through my summer dress, making it almost translucent, showing you the outline of my naked body or glimpses of my silken underwear.

You know, the usual sights and fantasies. You don’t mind me describing them to you, do you? Of course not. It just helps you when I point out your possible weak points. When I enter a room, it seems sometimes as if the whole air in the room becomes charged with a sensual aura. With an aura that sometimes makes a man think more about the warm touch of my skin instead of his studies. Nothing you can grasp or control, but always there. Like a soft and comforting breeze of infatuation.

But you understand now why I need to make sure that you are not distracted and influenced by my female beauty. Distracted by a warm, sensual power that fills the room and spreads through your body. If you would be distracted, you would start to feel more and more aroused even now, just because of our little talk. Instead of focussing on our studies and on the work ahead, the sound of my voice and even images of my body would run through your mind by now. But we don’t want that to happen, do we? If it would already happen to you now, then you would understand without any doubt why it is so very important to listen to my advice.

I want you to look deeply into my eyes. This is what a gentleman would do. Not staring at my breasts or my legs or my translucent dress in the warm sunlight of summer, as beautiful and feminine as they may be. Just look into my eyes, so I will see that you are a true and attentive gentleman. One who knows how to treat his tutor and one who knows how to focus.

It feels so good to gaze into my eyes. The female eyes are a wonderful thing. They are a mysterious place where feminine power exists unveiled and flows into the soul of other people. They connect two worlds. They are a mirror of your soul. A mirror of your deepest dreams. They help to focus and to capture all attention. They can make you feel all the wonders of female power but still enable you to act like a gentleman. They are a bottomless gate. You can gaze into them as deep as you want. They cast a spell on the male mind. Deeper and deeper. They are the guardian of a greater secret. A secret I will soon share with you.

Just gaze deeper and deeper. It is so relaxing. Breath in and breath out. Gaze deeper and deeper. So relaxing. Breath in and breath out. So relaxed and sleepy now. My eyes are so very beautiful and so very deep. Their power is unveiled to you. Look deep into their green color. It is a shining and very light green on the surface, like spring leaves in a sunny forest. Swirling with a thousand specks of silver and gold. Swirling round and round. Round and round. But the longer you look, the deeper the shade of green will become. Deeper and deeper as you dive deeper into my eyes. Deeper inside the void.

Like a deep green sea with a wonderful and relaxing blackness in its center. Like a deep green sea hiding a beautiful secret within. Focus on the edges where the green swirls into the black void. Where the golden specks swirl around the void. Round and round. Like a vortex. Draining all your thoughts and desires into it. Into the black void.

As I come closer to you, let all your vision be filled by swirling green and black void and focus ever deeper and deeper on the edge where the green swirls into the black. Ever deeper and deeper. I am so close to you now. My presence is flooding all your senses, but all that counts are my voice and my eyes. They are your world. You can feel a great and sublime understanding with my eyes now. A deep communion between their unveiled power and your mind. You feel that they invite you to fall into an even deeper and wonderful hypnotic sleep. To float and sleep in a warm and protected place inside my eyes.

You are now under my spell. So very relaxed and sleepy. I am very pleased. And I will share a secret with you. Deep within my eyes you will find the one special place—the source of all female essence. The essence all men want to touch and feel inside their soul. I will gently rub your hand now and you will start to feel my essence flowing into you. As I gently touch your skin, a great and comforting warmth will spread from your hand all over your body.

As the warmth spreads more and more, so does your desire to fall completely into my eyes, your desire to see the source. A new feeling starts to form now in your stomach, a feeling of mystery as if you are looking down from a great height into an abyss. But it is not dangerous, it is simply wonderful. A feeling of awe before you fall into the secret. Before you fall into me.

Your body and mind are filled with all sorts of feelings now. So much confusion. You feel a great relaxation in your mind and a great sleepiness in your eyes. You feel a wonderful and arousing warmth circling inside you as my female essence flows from my touch into your soul. All your senses are aflame with my presence. Voice and eye. Touch and smell. Unveiled power swirling all around you. You feel the dizzying pull of my eyes. Swirling round and round into the black void. You feel as if you are looking down from a great height. As if you are standing in awe in front of a great secret.

You want me to bring order and focus into all these feelings. You want me to help you. I will help you. I want you to focus and to direct all feelings into one purpose. To concentrate them into a single decision. When I count to three and snap my fingers, your mind will leave your body and fall into my eyes.

Your mind will become like a small grain of consciousness falling into me. You will go to a place where everything around you will be me. Your eyes will close. You will completely surrender to a deep hypnotic dream. Everything you will see and feel inside me will be created by my will and by my voice. No more confusion. No more up and down. No more left and right. No more time and space. Only me.

Now focus and come to me...1...2...3....

SNAP

Reality is now far away. So very far behind you. Like a distant dream. But I want you to remember one thing. It is so very important that you remember one thing.

When I first spoke to you and when I leaned over your table, you were looking at my body. You just couldn’t help but to look at my breasts. My wonderful perfect, soft breasts. You were looking down my cleavage, down my breasts, down their soft warm shapes, down into the soft warm light of their tunnel.

And between them you gazed at my green crystal pendant dangling there. A green, glittering gemstone close to my heart. Close to my female essence. Warmed by my body and alive with feminine power. And you envied the pendant because it was there hanging between my breasts, touching my soft warm skin.

Remember the image in your mind. This is what sweet dreams are made of. The deep tunnel of my cleavage and the glittering green gemstone in the center.

This is what you are seeing now in your mind. This is the place where your spirit is floating. Floating free from all cares and bodily bounds. This is the gate to the heart of the deep green sea.

A warm tunnel full of soft round shapes. Shapes you want to touch. Shapes you want to be your pillow. To just rest your head on in peacefull bliss. And in the middle of the tunnel is a glittering green gemstone, warm and alive. Like a door.

Like a door to the deepest state of your hypnotic trance. Like a door to a wonderful place where everything around you will be me. Our own private place inside your mind.

The gemstone is pulsating with feminine power and warm light. You smell sweet perfume. Like perfume emanating from soft breasts. In the light you can see all the faces and bodies of all the girls and women you ever admired, ever wanted to be close to you, ever had a crush on, ever loved.

Their images and memories flow into you, making you ever more aroused and drifting ever deeper into my power. But their faces and bodies are fleeting memories, because you are now with me. In my power. Touched by my female essence. Captured in my mind through my eyes. They pale in comparison to me. I am the source of all essence.

Float to the gemstone in your mind. Touch it. Press yourself against it. You cannot resist its light any more. The stone is the door. I am the door. You are a moth and I am the light. Circle closer and closer to the heart. Deeper and deeper into my power. You are a moth and I am the light.

When you touch the gemstone, it will be no longer a stone. It is alive. It feels like a naked female body against your skin. You feel a kiss on your lips, you feel two beautiful breasts pressing warmly against you, you feel the gentle touch of a female hand on your forehead. You smell sweet perfume. You melt now with the stone. You melt now with my power.

Wonderful emotions flow through you. You know you are completely mine now, but it feels so good and true and wonderful. You are inside the heart of the deep green sea. You are inside the heart of all female power. Your mind stands naked before me.

You float weightlessly in the most wonderful place there is. In my mind. In the wide ocean of my female essence. Like a small grain needing guidance.

You are deeply under my spell. Floating in the heart of the deep green sea. Surrounded by my warmth and my voice and all the countless wonders of my female power.

A power you are now part of. Like a small grain floating weightlessly in a wide ocean of female essence. You are floating in a place where everything around you is me. An ocean where all the wonder around you is me.

My magical female power is all around you and deep inside your mind. You never want to leave this wonderful place, but in a short while you will have to. So listen closely to my voice.

Listen closely to my words and let them take shape in your mind. Only if you listen closely and obey, you will later be able to return to the deep green sea.

You will soon wake up from this wonderful trance. You will soon return to reality from the depths of our very own private place within your mind. Your waking mind will even forget that I hypnotized you. Your waking mind will forget all the wonders that my feminine powers can give you.

But all my powers will remain now deep within you. Wrapped around your very being. Like a soft blanket woven of female essence. Deep within our very own private place.

Hidden from your conscious mind with only me having the key to bring you back there. Hidden but so very powerful to command and guide your thoughts. My key to your soul. Being there forever. Forever. Your mind will be changed forever.

Feel the change starting now. Feel how my powerful words change your world. It feels so wonderful, so natural, so true. Every word forms into a gentle thread in a warm and soft blanket of female essence and power within you. Every word weaves my hypnotic spell deeper and deeper around you.

From now on, you will feel a strong urge to obey me. An urge to obey my every command. It will feel completely natural to you. After all, I am so very beautiful and sensual, and it is so very natural for a man to wish to obey a beautiful and sensual woman to please her.

And pleasing me is so very important to you, because just to know that I am pleased and happy will make you feel so very, very good and rewarded. You just cannot stand seeing me unhappy because of any disobedience from you. It feels so very wrong to you. You will wish to obey.

And it will be so easy to obey me, because every command, every instruction and every suggestion I give you will seem very wise to you. Coming from a superior female intellect, it will sound like the best and smartest idea you have ever heard and you will always wonder why you didn’t think about it yourself.

So you will obey me to please me because of my feminine power and beauty and you will obey me because all my commands and suggestions will always feel so very smart and wise and superior to you. You are mine now both by power of emotion and power of intellect.

You are mine because you worship my physical presence: my eyes, my voice, my lips, my face, my hair, my breasts, my legs, my warmth, my touch, my smell, my whole beautiful body. You want to be close to all these things and you want to feel the power and the female essence that emanate from them. My body is your secret temple.

A temple you would never dare to touch with anything but your mind, even when your desires grow and grow and feed your wish to obey. Your obedience pleases me and by pleasing me you allow yourself to worship my body. This secretly arouses you and your arousal just feeds your need to please and obey. You cannot escape from this circle.

And you are also mine because you worship the power of my intellect. To you, my head is not only the temple of my great beauty, but also the source of a deep and wonderful mind, that can share so many secrets of the world and the universe with you, a complex mind that is almost always right.

Deep down, you will remember the wonder and beauty of my mind from the time when you where floating in a place where everything around you was me. My mind is your other secret temple. You need to worship both temples of your goddess to be with me as close as you crave to be.

So you see, it will feel completely natural to you to obey me. You will never doubt your own free will. You will never have even the slightest suspicion that your decisions are not your own.

My commands will simply become your own decisions. They will flow into your mind and shift things in all the right places. They will make it easy for you to obey.

Your mind will reason all suspicions and objections away and you will always come to the conclusion that obeying my commands is just a result of your own decisions and your own free will. I am sensual and beautiful and obeying me simply feels right.

My female intellect and wisdom is powerful and obeying me simply feels right. It is so easy. No doubts necessary. The power of reason will serve you to have peace of mind. It will send all doubts about your own free will to peaceful sleep and allow you to serve me and feel free at the same time.

However, I will grant you some exceptions: if I will ever give you a command that will go completely against your ethics or moral convictions or one where you truly and humbly think you might have a better suggestion, you will be free to refuse and speak your thoughts. You will feel however very badly about your disobedience and speak very meekly.

You will also feel compelled to look deep into my eyes while speaking. If I see a good point to your argument, I will agree and you will be free from my first command. If not, I will simply repeat my command while you gaze into my eyes. Their hypnotic power will melt away all possible objections and all your reasons for disobedience.

If you hear my command a second time, it will seem logical and smart to you and you will just wonder why you had objected before, but the reason will slip your mind. The urge to obey will become irresistable then.

Now let all my words be wrapped around your mind like a soft blanket. Let them stay in our very own private place within your mind. The place is locked away from all your conscious thoughts and memories, but everything I said will now guide and command you. Let your mind be changed forever.

Feel how my words have changed your world. It feels so wonderful and natural. Every word has become a gentle thread in a warm and soft blanket of female essence within you. Warm and gentle and loving and caring and yet strong and irresistable inside you. It will remain there forever. And it will whisper to your fantasies and to your dreams the one true wisdom that will secretly stay with you for the rest of your life.

Your mind will find all its reasons to obey me and please me, but hidden from all conscious thought, very deep within your dreams and desires, you will always know and repeat the one true mantra: that I am forever your mistress, your queen, and your goddess, and that the temples you worship are mine.

And now it is truly time for you to wake up from this wonderful trance and obey my instructions. Only I have the secret key to our very own private place inside your mind. I command both the key and the place.

Hidden from your conscious mind, you will always unconsciously crave to return with me to that beautiful place. Hidden from your conscious mind, you will always wait for me to use the secret key to let you enter the place in my presence.

You will always be prepared to return to this wonderful trance. Always be prepared to fall under my hypnotic spell. So whenever you hear me say the magic words “Take a swim in the deep green sea...” you will feel compelled to gaze deeper and deeper into my green eyes while listening to my beautiful voice and quickly returning to your hypnotic trance

And only then my words can open the secret place of wonder and guide you back there. Back to the very heart of the deep green sea, where everything is wonderful and your mind stands naked before me.

Now it also time for your conscious memory to forget that I ever hypnotized you. It is too beautiful a secret to be known to your everyday memories. Yes, too beautiful a secret.

But deep within you, you will remember all my instructions and obey. Let it be our private wonderful hypnotic bond. The one place inside you where you will again be so very close to me, both body and mind. Let the path to this place be hidden now from your waking life until I will use the key. Until I will say the magic words to you.

Imagine fog rising on the path to our secret place. Thicker and thicker. The path starts to vanish as the grey fog swirls through your mind. The memories of everything that happened since I sat down on your table and asked you to look deeply into my eyes are fading.

Fading as the path to the secret vanishes in the fog. Leaving your conscious mind as if you are waking up from a deep dream and the last memories of that dream run like sand through your fingers. Grain after grain. Fog swirling, sand running, memories fading.

You are rising now from the heart of the deep green sea, passing the gate of female essence, going towards the light. Cold light of the outside world. You don’t want to leave my power, but you have no choice but to rise.

Just forget for the moment, it will make it all easier. Leaving my power where you entered. Through my eyes. To the surface of the deep green sea. Coming closer to the surface, closer to waking up, closer to the last grain of sand.

When I snap my fingers, you will only remember that we had a nice little talk and that you enjoy being with me very much. You will follow all instructions I gave you. From now on, your life is guided by that warm hypnotic blanket I left in your mind.

So close now to the surface, so close to waking up. All memories of ever being hypnotized by me are gone. Now when I snap my fingers, the last fleeting thought that will run through your mind before finally waking up will be your one true mantra: that I am forever your mistress, your queen, and your goddess...”

SNAP