The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Arundsen’s Device”

part Three

(mc, nc, f/f, m/f)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

Arundsen’s Device, part Three

* * *

Fern caught up to Andrea as the two of them left Susston’s class that afternoon. Andrea was walking swiftly down a birch-lined path, which lead off campus towards her apartment. The slight breeze ruffled her dark brown hair.

“Hi, Andrea. I’m Fern. A friend of Linda’s.”

“Hello, Fern” replied Andrea, who did not alter her pace.

“Interesting class, isn’t it?” asked Fern, matching Andrea’s long stride.

“Yes.”

“I thought that his comments on Piers Plowman today were really insightful.”

“If you say so.”

“Do you like obeying Suzanne?”

Andrea stopped, mouth open. Fern stepped forward and turned, facing her, and repeated the question.

“Do you like obeying Suzanne?”

Andrea thought quickly. Had Suzanne instructed her about this? No, she decided, she was free to reply.

“No, I do not.”

“Would you like me to help you?”

“Yes, I would.”

“Good. I have a plan, but it will require some work on your part. Walk with me.” Fern began walking in the same direction they had been before, back to the apartment. Andrea matched her pace.

“Suzanne is not foolish enough to sleep in your apartment, where that thing is. However, she wants to sleep with me. I will let her seduce me tonight, and you and Linda will bring over the device and a laptop capable of running the program. I will overpower her, and use the device on her. Once she is under, and it is safe for you to enter the house, I will let the two of you in, and we will decide what to do with her. Do you see anything in your current programming that might prevent this?”

Andrea thought, but was able to answer “No, not currently.”

Fern smiled. “Good. You will prepare the device, and a laptop, and come to Suzanne’s place exactly at midnight. Now, we have to keep you away from her or she will have you tell her the whole plan.”

Fern pulled a cell phone from her purse, and called Suzanne’s cell phone.

“Hi, Suzanne? Say, I was thinking about what you said on Saturday, and was wondering if you would like to go to dinner tonight? Yes, unh-hunh. Heh—yes, maybe more. Could you pick me up on campus? My class just got out. Great! I’ll be in front of Mostoni Hall.” Fern stopped, and folded up her phone.

Andrea also stopped. “Fern—why are you doing this?”

Fern looked at her. “There are things I want, too, Andrea. See you tonight.” She turned, and walked back onto campus.

* * *

Suzanne yawned, and stretched. Life was good. She looked over into Fern’s dark eyes, watching her, then gazed down at Fern’s naked body. It was tight, muscular, and with skin dark as varnished oak. Fern obviously spent a lot of time in the sun. Naked.

From her neatly trimmed black bush, decorated now with glistening beads from their lovemaking, Suzanne’s eyes traveled along Fern’s taut belly, across her handfull-size breasts, along her smooth neck, and back up to her face. It was as dark as the rest of her, and slightly lined around the eyes. The dark, dark eyes. Suzanne wondered briefly what Fern was thinking behind those black pools.

Suzanne smiled. “See? I told you we’d have a really good time.”

Fern returned the smile. “That was fun. We’ll have to do it again some time. Right now, though, I’m thirsty.” She got off the bed, stretching.

Suzanne lay on her back, legs parted, still tingling, and ogled her. “Me too. There’s some diet cola in the fridge—bring me some?”

“Sure thing.” Fern walked out.

Boy, things sure were going her way, Suzanne reflected. Getting to have sex with Fern (really good sex, even) was just the icing on the cake. Andrea and Linda were hers whenever she wanted, however she wanted, and Suzanne was already making a list of other possible “recruits”.

Fern strode back in, with two glasses of cola, and handed one to Suzanne. Suzanne sipped from it, and sized up Fern. Yes, she decided, Fern would be wearing that helmet soon enough. Just as soon as she stopped putting out whenever Suzanne wanted. Suzanne pictured the dark-complected girl kneeling before her, eating her, helpessly obedient. And eager. Suzanne had enjoyed forcing Andrea to obey her, but she decided that she much preferred Fern as a happy, horny partner, rather than a collared slave. The thought pleased Suzanne, and she smiled, wearily.

Suzanne realized she was really tired.

Wait—she wasn’t tired. She was dizzy. She hadn’t seen Fern leave the room, but here she was, walking in again, with a laptop and a—case? It was that case! Shit! She had to get out of here!

The glass spilled from her hand as she tried to sit up, leaving coke soaking quickly into the sheets. There must have been some kind of drug in it, as the effort just to rise from the bed left Suzanne’s head whirling. She managed to twist herself around, to put her feet on the floor, when Fern’s strong arms gripped her.

“No, you don’t. Just relax, Suzanne. You’re going to feel a lot better about this soon.”

“Noooooooo” moaned Suzanne, struggling feebly against Fern. The lithe brunette was more powerful than her in any circumstances, and the hard muscles that had only recently been rubbing so nicely against her body now threw Suzanne back onto the bed, and held her there while Fern pulled open the case.

Fern flipped open the laptop, which had already been booted up, and attached the serial cable to the helmet. Suzanne continued to struggle. Fern slid around behind her, still gripping the struggling blonde tightly, forced her into a sitting position, and then folded her over on top of herself. In Suzanne’s weakened state, she was entirely unable to resist, and was now feebly trying to pull her tits from her knees.

Suzanne felt the helmet getting placed on her head, but was unable to pull it off. She screamed, a feeble, high-pitched whine.

Then, the lights came on, swirling colors that danced before her, promising all sorts of delights if only she would dive down into them. She shut her eyes, but through her eyelids she could still see the patterns, and found it impossibly hard to keep her eyes closed.

She stopped struggling. “I won’t allow myself to get lost in this,” she told herself. “I won’t allow...”

The colors were cool, peaceful, interesting. “Won’t... allow...”

Her body relaxed, and she lost interest in it. “Lost.... in.... this...”

* * *

Suzanne drifted slowly back awake. Seated before her in chairs were Fern and Andrea. They were both naked.

She knew that Andrea would do what she told her to, but somehow she didn’t feel like saying anything, just then. She’d let Andrea do it first.

“Suzanne, you are my slave.”

Yes, that was right, she was. She liked being Andrea’s slave. She would do anything Andrea wanted.

“You are never to say anything to me unless I instruct you to, first.”

Oh, right. She recalled something about Andrea being her slave, but that wasn’t right. She was Andrea’s slave. And she would only tell Andrea what Andrea wanted her to.

“You have been very bad, but since we have burned out that part of you, it would be silly to punish you now. You will go into the kitchen, and cook us dinner. It has been a long day.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Suzanne stood. She knew, now, that she existed to please Andrea. That knowledge made her happy, and she hummed a tuneless ditty as she walked to the kitchen.

As she walked into the kitchen, she passed Linda going the other way. Linda was nude save for a tight leather collar, of which Suzanne was immediately envious. She hoped Mistress would grant her one, soon.

* * *

They watched Linda walk in, to stand behind Andrea’s left elbow. Andrea then turned to Fern, seated next to her.

“Thank you for this, Fern.”

“You’re welcome. What tangled webs we weave, eh?”

“No kidding. Of course, you’re still outside it all. Please, tell me, why did you do it? Why side with me, rather than Suzanne? What do you want?”

Fern looked down at her hands. “I... I want to be like you.” She looked at Andrea, and then gestured at Linda. “And like her.”

Andrea’s eyebrows raised. “I’m not sure I follow. I am a Master. Linda is a Slave. What is it that you want?”

Fern searched for the right words. “I don’t want to be re-made. I want to be me, to have my own mind like you, not like her. But... I also want to obey. I want you to program me, so that I have to obey. But I want to know what’s going on, to have my own opinions. I don’t want to simply accept, like Linda. I want to be inhibited, and to be irresistably commanded to do things that are wrong, deliciously wrong. I want to be forced.”

Andrea looked at Fern. “Then why side with me? You should know that I have already removed most of my inhibitions. If I were to put the device on you, I would simply enslave you. You can’t trust me to leave any sliver of you in the new Fern that I would make.”

“Oh, but I do trust you. You have been programmed, just like Linda, just like I want to be. I can trust you to obey that programming. The fact that you have done your own makes you no less obedient to it. Suzanne would never have allowed herself to be shaped, changed.”

“I do appreciate your rescuing me, Fern, but let me repeat myself. I have programmed myself to love being this way. I have stripped away any sense of fair play you might count on once you put on that device.”

“Then why are you telling me this? Andrea, you don’t need to make me your slave. In my mind, I am already. I rescued you because I want to obey you. And I want to obey you, and not Suzanne, because I know what you are. You are programmed to offer me exactly what I want. All I want you to do is to strip me of any possible chance of hesitation, of disobedience.”

Fern realized that she had been getting excited as she had finally exposed her desires. Unsmilingly, gazing into Andrea’s eyes, she slid a finger into herself, removing it slick with wetness. She showed it to Andrea, and then slid it into her mouth. “I want to be a naughty girl, Andrea. Your naughty girl.”

Andrea simply looked at her, so Fern continued.

“Andrea, I am going to put on that device. I want to be programmed to obey you. Please don’t program me to like it. I want to know that you are making me do wrong things, dirty things. And I want to be forced to do them.”

“Please?”

Andrea looked at her, unblinking, and Fern found her gaze dropping. There was a long moment of quiet, during which Suzanne’s soft singing from the kitchen drifted in, melodic but unrecognizable.

Then Andrea turned to Linda, who stood obediently behind her. “Linda, get the device.” Linda walked around, took the device from the other side of the bed, and slid the laptop across to the side where Andrea sat. Then she walked back, and stood with the helmet behind Fern.

The cord swung onto Fern’s lap. It was cold. She looked pleadingly at Andrea, who was suddenly smiling at her. It was not a friendly smile, but the smile of a cat seeing a mouse find itself in the corner.

“Fern, I am going to program you. I am going to program you with whatever I want. You are destined to be my slave. You have no say in anything that happens to you. You have been telling me what you want me to do. That is entirely irrelevant. I will do to you what I feel like doing. Your wishes are entirely immaterial.”

Andrea looked at Linda, standing obediently behind Fern, helmet raised above the seated girl’s head. Fern started trembling, but remained in the chair. Andrea gestured, and Linda lowered the helmet.

Fern felt the helmet come down over her head, blotting out the light. She could not stop shaking. She was giving herself away, now. The image of Suzanne, a happy, smiling drone, walking naked to the kitchen, appeared before her. She might be just like that when she woke up. She was giving away her mind, her future, for nothing more than a simple sex fantasy.

The whirling lights came on. She stared into them, not resisting, but could dimly hear Andrea’s voice, speaking again.

“I owe you nothing, Fern. You helped me to get Suzanne because you thought I would do what you asked. But in reality, you were already my slave. Now, sleep, and awake to pure obedience.” Her voice faded out, and so did Fern.

* * *

Fern awoke with a start. She was lying on Suzanne’s floor. Her nipples were stinging.

She sat up, and saw that each of her nipples now sported a large silver ring. She reached up to touch one, when she heard someone enter the room.

It was Andrea, accompanied by a naked man Fern recognized as Steve. Andrea smiled, and spoke.

“Ah, you are awake. I kept you under a bit longer so we could attach your new jewelry. Next time, of course, I will keep you awake to watch. Stand up.”

Andrea found herself rising to her feet. She realized that she could not have disobeyed Andrea even had she wanted to. She opened her mouth to speak, but Andrea interrupted her.

“Ah-ah-ah. Slaves speak only when spoken to. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will address me as Mistress, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Do you like your new jewelry, slave?”

“I... do, Mistress.”

“Good. We’ll be supplementing it rather heavily very soon, but I thought I’d start with those tight brown nipples of yours. How do you feel about having your labia pierced?”

“Oh, no, please. I don’t want that, Mistress.”

“Good. I’m thinking we’ll start with a few rings on either side. And, of course, your tongue.”

Andrea smiled, and slithered her own tongue out of her mouth. Two rings graced it, looping around the red tongue next to Andrea’s canines. She licked her lips, and pulled her pierced tongue back into her mouth.

“Linda tells me it feels quite exciting when I eat her with my new equipment. I look forward to getting your opinion. Now, as I recall, you were a lesbian, correct?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Well, Steve is here to help me correct that little issue. Aren’t you Steve?”

“Yes, Andrea.” Steve was already mostly erect, his engorged penis hanging out away from his body.

“Now, although I love Steve’s cock, I think that we are going to have to teach you to do the same. Soon enough I’ll have you sucking on anything that’s put in front of you. Kneel.” Fern dropped to her knees. “Steve, present her face with your cock.”

Steve moved in front of her, his prick dangling inches from her nose. It shone slightly, and she realized from the smell of sex that he had recently fucked someone with it.

As though she had been reading her mind, Andrea spoke up. “Yes, he’s fresh from fucking Suzanne. Now, in just a moment, I am going to tell you to suck his dick, which you will do until he comes in your mouth. You will swallow it. But, first, a question. How do you feel about that?”

Fern looked at the cock dangling in front of her, and considered. Although she had never been repulsed by men, she realized that she strongly did not want to suck it. It wasn’t the cock itself, it was the idea. It was so... nasty. To take it in her mouth. To feel it spurting, the slimy, warm ejaculate filling her mouth, was something that only sluts and other degenerate girls did. And now she, Fern, was going to be forced to do it. To take it in her mouth, still coated with Suzanne’s sex juices, to taste it, to lick it all over. And to swallow...

She looked back at Andrea, her heart singing. “Make me,” she thought.

“You’re welcome,” said Andrea. “Now, suck.”

* * *

“I need a break,” thought Andrea, as she returned home. “Shit, I’ve just wasted two days with this Suzanne thing. It’s not like I can afford to miss so many classes.”

She walked up the stairs, carrying a bag of groceries. Linda had taken the laptop and the device home earlier in the day. Fern had happily agreed to ‘babysit’ Suzanne at her place until they could re-create a decent cover personality for the nosy blonde. And Steve had gone home to give his poor sore dick a rest. Andrea had told him that his ‘services’ would not be needed for several days. Walking down the hall, Andrea continued her reverie:

“All’s well that ends well, I suppose. And I certainly learned a valuable lesson. Never use the device without protection. Kind of a high cost, though. Frankly, I’m beginning to wish Arundsen had not added that bit about ‘physical changes’. It’s really playing with fire when you can’t go back and fix mistakes. Somewhere in my brain, there are neural clusters devoted to making me do whatever Suzanne tells me.” She sighed, and fumbled in her purse.

“Well, at least I have Fern, now, that’s something pretty valuable. An utterly obedient slave I can trust. It’s sort of nice to be in cahoots with someone. Of course,” she thought with a smile, as she found her keys, “As Andrea version two dot oh, I could not have accepted a peer, only a slave. Yes, Fern was perfect,” thought Andrea, as she turned the key in the lock.

The cry of “I’m home” died in her throat as she stepped through the door.

Seated on her couch was Dr. Neil Arundsen. Linda knelt on the floor, facing him, nude, head bowed.

“Come in, Ms. Grey,” he said. “We have much to talk about. You’ve been quite busy, in my absence.”

Andrea put down the grocery bag, and the door closed behind her.

* * *

END part Three

* * *