The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Arundsen’s Device”

(mc, nc, f/f, m/f)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

COMMENTS:

I’m not sure where I am going with this storyline; send your comments/criticisms and especially story suggestions to . Also, I apologize for the rather monotonous third-person viewpoint—practice will make perfect.

Arundsen’s Device, part One

Andrea was in Prof. Susston’s Medieval Literature class, when she was startled by the abrupt buzz of her cell phone. Squeezing out to the aisle, she walked out of the auditorium into the hall, and flipped it open.

“Hello?”

“Andrea! It’s Lucinda! They’ve come and taken Dr. Arundsen!”

“What? Who? What do you mean, ‘taken’?”

“A bunch of guys, in suits and sunglasses and stuff! They’re taking all the stuff from the labs, and putting it into vans outside! They made Dr. Arundsen go with them!”

A bolt of cold struck Andrea in the stomach. Dr. Arundsen was her faculty advisor, and she had been working with him on his ‘special project’. He had kept many of the details from her, but she knew enough to not be totally suprised that some governmental agency had taken an interest.

Would they come for her? Doubtful, she decided. And, if they did, it’s not like she could do anything about it.

“Andrea? Are you still there?”

“Yeah, I’m here. I’ll be right over.” Andrea folded up her phone, and headed for the neuroscience labs. Another breadth requirement lecture she’d have to miss.

* * *

She walked quickly across campus to the medical buildings. She had to see if they had cleared out the labs, and find out who it was that had ‘taken’ Arundsen, and where. And how much they knew about what he had been working on.

Mind control. Arundsen had tried to keep it from her, telling her that they were working on ways to calm down violent criminals, or to help the mentally disturbed, but Andrea had quickly realized just what it was Arundsen wanted. He wanted to be able to re-program a human mind to think in the way he wanted it to. The realization had startled Andrea, but she had maintained the facade that Arundsen had set up, of pure benevolent research. There was little reason to upset the apple cart, and she was happy as long as she knew what was really going on.

After all, it excited her.

Once she had figured out what Arundsen’s real thrust was, she found herself working harder than she had ever been inspired to before. She threw herself into the research, studying brain chemistry, the effects of electromagnetism on the mind, and, unbeknownst to Arundsen, hypnosis. If he could have his secrets, well, so could she. She hadn’t formed a solid idea of what she should do—she supposed at some point she would have to discuss the matter with him, revealing that she knew more about his real intentions than he had suspected. Displaying her own fascination with the subject, disclosing her own research on the side.

Asking him to let her help with his real work.

Since she was uncertain of his response, and so she’d kept delaying any sort of action to change their relationship. Of course, she spied on him, when she was able. She saw where he kept his notes, kept track of the labs he used. And recently, she had seen where he kept the device.

The device!

Arundsen had not kept it in his lab. Had they searched his office? Andrea spun around, and started jogging towards Arundsen’s office. If they hadn’t been there, or if they had made only a cursory search....

It could be hers.

She ran up the stairs. She knew the device worked; she had watched with binoculars through a window as Arundsen had tested it on an undergraduate girl. Although tied to a chair, and at the beginning struggling vigorously, after he had taken it off the girl’s head, and removed the tape from her mouth, she had fellated him eagerly. Both the girl and Arundsen had left the lab smiling.

It hadn’t surprised Andrea that Arundsen had used his device for sex. She had often fantasized about doing the same. Although handsome enough to not need mind control to get his blowjobs, Andrea knew that it wasn’t about the sex. It was about the control. She had masturbated furiously that evening, about Arundsen, about the girl. About her roommate, who came in late from the movies. About the device.

Andrea had reached the office. The door was locked, so she looked both directions down the hall, lowered her shoulder, and charged it. The door dated from the 20s, and flexed only briefly before popping open.

The office was as she had seen it last, a morass of papers covering a desk, two chairs, and some filing cabinets. She went to the filing cabinets, and slid open the bottom drawer on one. It was filled with old invoices and memos. She reached into the cabinet, and dismounted the drawer from its runner. Then she pulled it entirely out, and set it on the floor.

There was a handle inset into the floor, under the filing cabinet. Andrea realized she was holding her breath. She reached out, and lifted the small panel from the floor. Underneath was a small compartment containing a black medical bag.

She froze, suddenly, as noises approached down the corridor. She had closed the door behind herself, but if it was those men... Her heart pounded. The footsteps approched, accompanied by voices. The reached the door, and then continued on down the hall.

Daring to breathe again, Andrea took the bag out, and opened it. Inside was the device, shiny, helmet-shaped, and with it a large sheaf of paper. She closed the bag, replaced the panel, and slid the drawer back into the cabinet. Her heart was still pounding, though whether from fear or excitement she could not tell. She looked into the corridor, and then quickly left the office.

* * *

Back at her apartment, Andrea sat down on her bed, and re-opened the bag. Gently, she took out the device and looked at it.

It looked like a helmet with many strange protruberances. There was a viewscreen which covered the eyes, and a number of largish boxes for electronics on the outer surface. There were also several vials of various liquids. Looking into the helmet, Andrea found that the black padding inside had several places where small holes would allow needles to poke through.

Andrea shivered. Needles, which injected certain chemicals directly into the brain. Her sex tingled. God, what kind of pervert was she that the thought so excited her? Irrelevant—it did. She had to know how the device worked, and then, she had to use it. On someone.

The papers in the bag provided her with exactly what she needed. She reflected with a smile that, aside from herself, no one else would both understand the science involved and be able to read Arundsen’s handwriting. She’d had just the right kind of training.

She put the helmet back into the bag, and settled down to memorize precisely how it worked.

* * *

Linda came home late, again, after a showing of 1920s silent films at the student union. Andrea was waiting.

“Hi, Linda. How were the films?”

“Oh, they were awesome. That Nosferatu movie is totally rad. Brrr... Maximilian Schreck kicked ass as a vampire.”

“I haven’t seen that one. Anyone else we know there?” Andrea forced herself to make her usual small talk, without sounding unnatural. She had made a few passes at Linda, early in their living together, but Linda was totally straight. Soon, thought Andrea, that would change. She tried again to focus on appearing normal.

“Oh, mostly other film students. Though Steve was there. You know, you really should come sometime. I know you like him.”

Oh yeah, thought Andrea, I do, but what I want right now is you.

“Linda, could I get your help on something?”

“If it won’t take too long. I want to get to bed pretty quick.”

“Oh, it will only take a few minutes.” Linda came into the room. The device was sitting on the bed, hooked up to Andrea’s computer via a serial cable. Andrea had unscrewed and removed all the vials.

“What’s that?”

“It’s an EKG reader. It measures brainwaves. I’ve been using it on myself, but I’d really like to check it on someone else. Could I get you to wear it, just for a few minutes, so I can compare.”

“Um. Will it do anything to me?”

“Oh no,” said Andrea. Oh yes, thought Andrea. “It’s just a monitor. Here, watch.”

Andrea put the helmet on, subduing a small shiver. She reached over to her computer, and hit a key, activating the graphics display program. Right now, Linda was seeing recorded EKG readings on the monitor. Of course, she didn’t know they had nothing to do with the helmet whatsoever. “See? Nothing to it.” She removed the helmet.

“Well, okay.” Linda sat down on the bed, and picked up the device. Andrea moved to the chair in front of the computer. Linda looked at the interior, and then put it on. Andrea’s heart was racing.

“I can’t see,” complained Linda.

“Here, let me turn on the display.” Andrea shut down the EKG display program, and went to a command prompt. She swallowed, and sent a command through the serial port:

‘Fascinate’

“Oooh,” said Linda, “that’s rather pretty.” She started to relax visibly. After a few minutes, she quietly slumped down onto the bed.

Andrea shifted in the chair, and squelched. Looking down, she saw that her crotch was soaked. “Oh, God,” she said. “You’re mine now, Linda. I can program you to think anything I want. To be whatever I want. Oh, fuck, oh God.”

She opened the drawer of the computer desk, and took out the vials she had removed. Going to the bed, she screwed each of them back into their appropriate place on the device. Then she returned to the keyboard. Slowly, she entered the next command string:

‘Program: Obedience—“Andrea” / Lust—“Andrea” / Exit Condition-Verbal Instruction’

Andrea hit enter. Small lights flickered to life on the outside of the helmet. Linda gave a small whimper, but remained quiescent. Andrea slid her panties off from beneath her skirt.

Andrea touched herself, and waited for her slave to awaken.

* * *

The process took several hours. Linda was quiet the whole time, and the only obvious effects were changes in the lights on the helmet, and occasional decreases in the fluid levels in the vials. Andrea, despite her excitement, was getting bored.

That ended in a rush, though, when Linda’s eyes snapped open.

The girl sat up on the bed, staring blankly straight ahead. Then she spoke, in a flat monotone:

“I await verbal instructions.”

Andrea waved a hand in front of Linda’s eyes. Nothing happened.

“Linda, who do you obey?”

“I obey you, Andrea.”

“Will you do anything I say?”

“Yes.”

“Will you...” Andrea hesitated. “Will you eat my pussy?”

“Yes.”

“Linda, when you speak to me, address me as Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Linda, I am going to give you a code phrase. When I say it, you will revert to your previous personality. You will not remember that you are my slave, or that you ever wore this helmet. You will forget everything that happened tonight. However, when I say it to you again, you will revert to being my slave. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Excellent. Take off the device.”

Linda, still staring into space, slowly lifted the helmet from her head. Her honey-blonde hair beneath was damp with sweat.

“Now, stand, and take off all of your clothes.”

Slowly, Linda stood. She reached behind her head, and pulled her sweater off. Then she unclasped her bra, letting her wonderful breasts swing free. Andrea had always admired Linda’s breasts—though smaller than her own, they had almost no sag to them, standing out from Linda’s chest in near-perfect cones.

Linda continued disrobing, unzipping her jeans, and pulling them down, and then removing her white panties. As Linda suspected, but had never before seen, her pubic hair was a deep gold, matching her head. Linda then sat down on the bed, and took off her socks.

“Linda, slide forward to the edge of the bed. Good. Now, my slave, spread your legs for me. Oh, yeah, that’s it. Such a beautiful pussy. And it’s mine.”

Andrea dropped to her knees, and slid to the edge of the bed. She reached out to finger Linda, running her fingertips through the curly hair, then sliding them down to caress the flesh of Linda’s labia. Linda remained staring blankly ahead.

“Linda, I want you to enjoy this. You will enjoy this more than you enjoy anything else. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Linda began to breathe faster, as Andrea stroked her.

Andrea took her hand back to her mouth, and sucked on her fingers, returning them wet to Linda’s crotch. She rubbed some more, and then slid one finger inside Linda, who moaned softly. With her other hand, Andrea began to fondle Linda’s breasts.

“You have such marvelous breasts, Linda.” Andrea leaned forward, and began to suck on one. She slid another finger inside. With her free hand, she now reached down to finger herself. Unsurprisingly, she was soaking wet. She played with herself a moment, and then changed hands, sliding her own wetness deep into Linda, and Linda into hers. Linda’s moans started to come more frequently.

Andrea raised her head, to stare into Linda’s eyes. Blank, glazed, they looked back at nothing at all. Andrea pressed her lips to Linda’s, and slid in her tongue. After a moment of exploration, she pulled back.

“Linda, I want you to kiss me, when I kiss you. You love me, you lust for me.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

This time, her kiss was reciprocated, with passion.

After a long kiss, Andrea ran her tongue down Linda’s body, between her breasts, over her stomach, through her crinkly hair, to her honeyed pussy. She savored the taste and feel of Linda’s long lips, sucked on her clit, and kept one hand at work on her own wet cunny. With the other, she pushed Linda backwards, and Linda, unresisting, laid back on the bed. Andrea then set to work in earnest, and was soon rewarded with Linda’s cries or release, as she bucked into Andrea’s face, and shuddered in orgasm.

Face damp and sticky, Andrea rose, and moved onto the bed. Aside from her panties, she was still fully dressed. She slid one leg to either side of the prone Linda’s face, and hiked up her skirt.

“Now, my slave, I want you to eat my pussy. Lick it, Suck on it, and don’t stop until I tell you to.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Andrea smiled wickedly, and lowered herself onto Linda’s face.

* * *

Whoever it was that had taken Dr. Arundsen, they apparently didn’t know about Andrea, or care about her, and either they didn’t know about the existence of the device, or that she had taken it. For the next several weeks, nothing happened. Andrea continued with their research, as the department had apparently been informed that Dr. Arundsen was on “a short vacation”, and would return soon.

Linda behaved as she always had most of the time, totally unaware that when she returned home, she became Andrea’s near-mindless slave. Once, when Linda had displayed interest in a boy, Andrea had put the device on her again, and removed all desire Linda had to have sex with anyone but Andrea. The amount of the chemicals used seemed to be quite small, so the vials were still almost full, and at any rate Andrea was fairly certain of her ability to reformulate the compounds anyways.

She was, however, also learning more about the device. Although Arundsen’s personal lab equipment had all been taken away, Andrea was able to read almost all of his notes from his office, and what she discovered gave her food for thought.

Most of the programming installed by the device was simple hypnotism, aided by electromagnetic pulses. As such, it was non-permanent, and would wear off over time, though the memories a subject had from while they were in a trance state would not generally come back to them.

However, the device also physically affected the brain, and these changes were permanent. Andrea didn’t know how she felt about that. The chemicals were used in conjunction with the EM fields to re-shape certain neural clusters, locking in thought and behavior patterns.

It was Friday when Andrea was notified by the department that Dr. Arundsen had decided to take a leave of absence, and that she would have to choose another advisor in the next several weeks, though she could instead, if she felt advanced enough in her work, simply apply for her degree with the department chair.

Of course, she couldn’t simply do that. If she did, she’d have to reveal what she had been working on. She needed to come up with another project, or a similar one, and for that she had to have a new advisor. Of course, Arundsen might return—and she didn’t know what she’d do then, either.

Plus, she was worried about what she had done to Linda. She was living her sexual fantasies, and with the device could have anyone she wanted as an eager fuckbunny whenever she wanted. There wasn’t a chance in hell she’d give that up.

But she was still somewhat uneasy about simply overwriting Linda’s personality like that. The way she had done it, to split Linda into her “normal” self and her slave self, seemed to be best at the time, but it raised the issue of what happened if Linda’s “normal” self found out what was going on?

Andrea made a mental note that her next slave, who she had decided would come equipped with a cock, she would simply mold into wanting to be obedient whenever he was with her.

Still, she was still troubled about the morality of rearranging people’s minds for her pleasure. She couldn’t stop—even now, as she thought about frenching Linda while riding someone’s—Steve’s—rigid cock, she could refrain from touching herself. What to do. If only she weren’t so indecisive.

With a jolt, she realized that she didn’t have to be.

She could program herself. She had an unquestioning slave to run the program on her—she could turn her own mind to whatever she wanted to.

In effect, enslaving herself.

The words “physically effected” leapt back out at her. If she did alter her own mind, the new Andrea would have little interest in going back to the way she used to be.

The phrase “new Andrea” sent a jolt straight from her pussy to her brain.

She was in love with mind control. The sex was great, but it was the knowledge that the people she was fucking were her puppets that did it for her. She could make herself one of those puppets. She could program herself to have no qualms about re-writing people’s minds. About re-writing her own. She would become a puppet of the mind control itself.

Linda should be home soon. Although she was planning to go see some films, Andrea knew that she could persuade Linda to stay in.

* * *

She entered their apartment and called out for Linda. There was no answer. She went to Linda’s room, and opened the door.

Linda was inside, packing a backpack.

“Linda? Why didn’t you answer?”

“Oh, I, uh, didn’t hear you.”

“Okay. Going somewhere?”

“Yeah, I though I’d stay with Suzanne this weekend. After the movies tonight.”

“Cool. Why?”

Linda hesitated, and began stuffing more clothes into her backpack.

“Linda?” Andrea walked in. Linda stopped, then sat down on her bed and turned to face Andrea.

“Andrea, I don’t know what’s going on, but I have to get out of here. I can barely remember being home for the last few weeks. Something about this place is affecting me, Andrea, and I’m afraid.”

Andrea’s brows rose. So, Linda was noticing, despite Andrea’s precautions. Linda continued.

“It’s not you, Andrea, I just—I don’t know what’s going on, and I have to get out of here. I hope you understand.”

“I understand.” Andrea smiled. “Luckily, the new Andrea will know just exactly what to do. And then, the new Linda won’t be worried any more.”

Linda looked up at her, worried.

“What?”

“Shhh. I, Andrea, want you to be my slave again, Linda.”

Linda’s mouth stayed open, but her facial features relaxed.

“Slave?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Come to my room. Wait—take off all your clothes, and then come to my room.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Andrea walked back to her room, checking that the front door was locked along the way. There, she quickly shucked off her clothes. Somehow, nudity seemed very appropriate for this occasion. She admired her full breasts in the mirror a moment. They hung a bit lower than Linda’s conical ones, but certainly had more heft to them. She enjoyed having Linda massage them from behind, while she used a vibrator on herself.

Linda entered the room, naked.

“I am here, Mistress,” she announced, looking blankly ahead.

Andrea took the bag from under her bed, and took out the device. A thrill ran through her as she looked at the vials, still mostly full of their various serums.

“Do you know what this is, slave?”

“That is the helmet you used to reprogram my mind, Mistress.”

“Yes, it is.”

Andrea connected the serial cable to her computer. While the computer booted, she wrote down instructions on a piece of paper.

“Come here, slave.” Linda walked to the chair. Andrea turned, and found herself facing Linda’s crotch. God, this whole process was making her incredibly horny. She studied Linda’s pussy for a moment—Linda had shaved it at Andrea’s command, and the top of her lips were just visible as she stood with her legs together.

Andrea rose from the chair, and sat down on the bed, holding the helmet.

“Sit down, slave. Do you see the note I have written?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I am going to put on the helmet. You will type into the computer exactly what I have written. After each line, hit the return key, and wait thirty seconds. After the last line, you will sit in the chair and wait for me to sit up, at which point you will remove the helmet. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Andrea’s heart was racing. She examined the inside of the helmet, felt the lining, the little holes from which needles would enter her skull, injecting chemicals that would re-make her brain.

She could still stop. She looked at Linda, blankly watching her. Linda’s wide, blue eyes. What would it be like, to think only of what the device had put into her head?

Of course, that’s not what she had in mind. She wasn’t turning herself into a slave, like Linda. She was actually re-shaping her thoughts, changing who she was. There would be no “normal” Andrea, only the new Andrea.

Andrea realized suddenly who she served. She served the new Andrea. She would obey, and put on the helmet, and change herself into the new Andrea, because the new Andrea wanted it. The new Andrea was the part of her that loved this, that lived to control people, to re-program them, and loved it without hesitation or uncertainly. And the new Andrea was inside Andrea now, demanding to be let out, demanding that Andrea submit to her, become her.

Andrea would obey. She put on the helmet.

“Slave, you may begin.”

She heard the clicking of the keyboard. She had not instructed Linda to turn on the fascination sequence. Andrea wanted to feel herself change.

There was a sting in the back of her head, and then a very odd sensation inside her head, like the rush of blood she sometimes got from standing up too quickly. Then, there was a rising vibration, and she started to feel her eyes cross, and she became increasingly dizzy. She lay back on the bed.

The rush in her head continued, and slowly a small accompanyment of crackles and sparks grew into the roaring in her ears. A sharp pain shot across the very top of her head, but she was totally unable to move, not even to flinch. It felt like someone was massaging her, inside her head. The rumbling overlaid with pops and snaps continued, and her head slowly began to heat up. It felt like her brain was burning, and the pain began to become quite intense. Andrea wanted to cry, to screw up her eyes, but couldn’t even manage that. Finally, she passed out.

* * *

Her eyes were slow to focus. The blur in front of her slowly resolved itself into the interior of her room. Linda was standing in front of her, naked.

She remembered in a rush. She had programmed herself! Had it worked? She looked at Linda. Then, she smiled.

“Ah, Linda. My first slave. You know, slave, I was worried before about what to do with you. Now I know. We will just have to really thoroughly scrub your little mind, removing all those little cares and worries. Slave Linda will be running the show, and we will just keep around an empty shell of “normal” Linda so you can go to classes and stuff. Do you like the sound of that, slave? The answer is ‘yes’.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. But first, I have to do something about this incredibly horniness I am feeling. Get the box of toys.” Linda went to the closet, and retrieved a box.

Andrea checked the time. “Ah, it’s only just after two. It didn’t take that long at all to re-program me.” She looked at the helmet, next to her on the bed. She ran her hand over it, softly. “Mmm. You and me, babe. We are all yours, now. I’ve had you on my head, and let you inject my new, better thoughts into me. I imagine I’ll do it again. And, of course, Linda will be wearing you again tonight.” She looked at Linda, standing before her with the box.

“Slave, put the box on the bed, take out the largest double-headed dildo, and lube up both sides.” She returned to looking at the helmet. “And then, because I need cock, too, we’ll get Steve. And after him, I think, maybe that wonderful brown-skinned sorority girl in Susston’s class. Of course, I’ll also be using you on certain members of the faculty. Not for sex, of course, but to better continue my research. Then again, that Professor Milton is pretty hot. I may have to eat her snatch a few times for fun.”

“Mistress, I have completed my task.” Linda turned to her, holding the double-headed dildo. Andrea stood up, and took it from her. She leaned forward and kissed Linda, who responded with her own tongue. They kissed for a minute.

Andrea stepped back. “Get on the bed, slave. Put the device over on the chair—you will be getting a thorough re-adjustment after we fuck.” Andrea reached down to her pussy, and fingered herself. With the other hand, she brought the dildo down, and pressed one head against her entrance. As she stroked her clit, she slowly drove the plastic shaft up, into herself.

“Ooooh, fuck that’s good,” she moaned. She continued pushing, forcing the dildo up into her pussy until almost a third of its two-foot length was inside. Lube built up in a glistening ring around her vagina, and she smeared it up and down her lips.

She released the dildo, which dropped down to wobble obscenely between her legs. Linda was lying on her back, on the bed, providing Andrea with an excellent view. Andrea put her hands on the bed, and crept forward onto it, gasping when the exposed end of the dildo began to run across the sheets, vibrating deep inside her.

She pushed her face into Linda’s pussy, and began to lick long tracks up and down her labia. Then she moved forward, licking her way up Linda’s belly, sucking upon her nipplies, and rising to slide her tongue into Linda’s welcoming mouth.

Then she reached down, gripping the shaft which emerged from her, and bent it forward, until it pushed at the entrance to Linda’s vagina. She looked into Linda’s blank eyes.

“Slave, I want you to repeat the phrase ‘I obey.’ for me. About every ten seconds, while I am fucking you. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress. I obey.”

Andrea pushed herself down, and the dildo began to force its way in to Linda.

“I obey.”

Andrea began to move softly, up and down, each downward drive pushing it farther into Linda, who began to pant, softly.

“I obey.”

“I obey.”

She felt a different kind of resistance, then, and knew that she had reached Linda’s cervix. She smiled, and changed her tempo, moving faster and rubbing the plastic shaft around inside them both. She started panting in time to Linda’s quick breathing.

“I obey.”

It was coming, now, and she started licking Linda’s face, her breasts, her neck. Linda was moaning, her blank eyes set in a face tense from fucking.

“I obey.”

Andrea stared into Linda’s eyes. Her own dark brown eyes, she knew, looked different. The light was on in her mind. But still...

“I obey.”

“Yes, Linda, you do. And, now, so do I.”

They were coming now, Linda bucking, and Andrea could feel her cunt spasming, gripping the dildo, as Andrea stared into Linda’s eyes, repeating after her the magic words.

“I obey.”
“I obey.”
“I obey.”
“I obey.”
“I obey.”
“I obey.”

Then it hit her, and she collapsed onto Linda, shaking, coming again, and again, and again.

* * *

She lay on Linda a good while, feeling the dildo inside her. They kissed now and then, Linda responding robotically, slithering her tongue out to meet Andrea’s and wrap around it. Finally, Andrea pulled back, drawing the dildo out of Linda, and then herself.

Shakily, she stood back from the bed.

“Slave, sit on the edge of the bed.” Linda moved to obey. “Good. Now, put on the helmet. We need to do some serious reprogramming. You will be mine 100% of the time.”

Andrea sat at the computer, squishing. She typed in:

‘Analyze: Programming—“Physical”—“Mental”’

The helmet blinked to life, and then text scrolled up onto Andrea’s screen.

‘Mental programming: 38% Physical programming: 4%’

“Ah, Linda, did you know that? 4% of your brain has been physically modified to obey me. I wonder how much of mine has been. Anyways, before we’re done, we’ll see if we can get that number up to at least 20%. That should leave you with 80% of your brain to think with. And thinking is never going to be a major concern of yours.”

Andrea began to enter commands.

* * *

END part One.

* * *