The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art Of True Hypnosis: Talent Assessment

by Dazzling Lady and J. Darksong

5)

Patricia Jamison strolled across the floor, making her way to the bar, a smirk seemingly etched onto her face. Today had been a most enjoyable and fruitful day. Waking up to her now normal routine of one of her slaves gently licking and sucking her to orgasm, she’d spent several hours reading and learning from her borrowed tome, energizing and increasing her power and focus. Her day had been sidetracked somewhat by Zeb’s unexpected arrival, but she’d soon shaken off that unpleasantness and continued on with her day. After a rather expensive and fulfilling lunch at an exclusive restaurant, she’d decided to do some shopping, hitting the mall and several specialty shops. The experience was a wonderful diversion and stress reliever; she shopped freely and with impunity, taking whatever struck her fancy, paying for some, using her hypnotic powers to obtain others, depending merely on her whims.

Indeed, the stylish and expensive sapphire and diamond necklace currently hanging around her neck had been obtained from the jewelry store for free after hypnotizing the clerk and convincing him to give it to her for free. Easily worth two thousand dollars, there was no chance its absence wouldn’t be noticed, yet Patty cared not in the slightest. The fact that the clerk would, at best be fired, and at worst, arrested and charged for theft, concerned her not at all. She’d wanted the trinket, so she’d taken it, plain and simple.

Mmmm... and it really goes with my eyes, she thought in amusement, running a hand idly along the sparkling jewel buried between her breasts as she sat down atop an empty barstool, glancing at herself briefly in the barroom mirror. Indeed, she looked quite fetching in her caramel-colored shimmering Versace dress and beige open-toed pumps, the striking blue sapphires complemented well by the fabric. And in a place like this, she added, glancing around at the people populating the room, I’m sure I’ll get the chance to use it.

“What can I get you?” the bartender asked.

“Rum and coke, neat,” Patty replied with a grin, tossing a fifty-dollar bill onto the bar. She was feeling in a generous mood at the moment. And besides, she thought cheekily, it’s not as if it’s actually MY money, anyway. The nice thing about having turned that slutty little debutante into my slave and taking over her mansion is having access to all of her money! The bartender handed her her drink a moment later, and she sipped daintily, glancing about the room.

The bar was actually fairly full for a Sunday night, though it was still early in the evening. Most people would be finishing up soon, having to head back home to rest and sleep for work early Monday morning. Only those without early morning jobs, students, the wealthy, or the retired, bothered to spend their leisure time celebrating in such a manner. It tended to clear the field on days like today, but also meant that those that stayed behind were more often looking to hook up, removing the need to weed through the pack to find someone willing.

“Hey there, darlin’,” a male voice spoke up.

Of course, it also meant having to fend off unwanted advances from every Tom, Dick, and Harry in the meantime.

“Yeah, hello?” Patty responded back, eyeing the man as she took another long drink.

Her admirer was a tall pale-skinned man, with black hair, thinning on the top, and a thick handlebar mustache. He was dressed in a red and white checkered shirt, with an honest-to-goodness bolo tie, dark blue denim jeans, and a pair of cowboy boots! The only things missing were a ten-gallon hat and a banjo, she thought in amusement. He was flashing her a wide-toothed grin, holding a glass of whiskey in his left hand. Without prompting, he moved over, taking the stool next to Patty, turning to face her. “Well, well, sweetness,” he said, draining his glass in a single gulp. “What is a hot babe like you doing all alone in a place like this?”

“Having a drink,” she stated blandly, gesturing to her glass. “Or attempting to. Is there something you need?”

The man blinked, his smile fading slightly, before reaffirming itself. “Just a little company, babe,” he replied smoothly. “That’s not such an imposition, is it?” he asked, leaning towards her. “You and me, sharing a drink, conversing, getting to know each other a bit?”

“Sorry, not interested,” Patty replied simply with a shrug. “I appreciate the offer, but to be blunt, you’re not my type.” With that, she turned away, taking a long deep sip of her drink.

“Hey, now, darlin’ that’s not really fair, is it?” the man insisted, grabbing her arm. “How do you know I ain’t yer type if you don’t even give me a chance to talk to ya?”

Patty sighed inwardly. While she’d been flattered by the attention, the man’s insistence on not taking a hint was becoming annoying. She’d come to the bar looking to expand her stable of house slaves, and she’d had a specific type of person in mind. Basically, she’d obtained seven different male slaves, all capable of serving a number of necessary roles as needed, but now she was looking specifically to add on to the female side as well. Draining her glass, she decided to try tact one last time.

“Look, um...”

“It’s Ben,” the man replied, flashing her a pearly white smile. “Ben Reynolds, Jr, ma’am. And your name is—”

“Irrelevant to this conversation,” Patty remarked, gesturing to the bartender and tapping her empty glass. “Look Ben... you’re not from around here, are you?”

“Hah! As a matter of fact, I’m not,” he replied, still smiling. “I’m from Austin, Texas, just visiting here on business. I’m heading back out in the morning, but I thought I’d stop in and enjoy a few hours of ‘quality time’ spent with one of the lovely young locals, like yourself, if ya know what I’m saying?”

“Oh yes, I understand you perfectly,” Patty replied drily. “So now, understand me! You’re a nice enough fellow, but I am not interested. At all. I’m afraid you’d have to be wearing a dress and high heels if you wanted my attention... if ya know what I’m saying?”

Ben’s jaw dropped, then slammed shut, scowling. “I... you...” he sputtered, shaking his head. “Well, goddammit! You’re on o’ them rug munchers?” he exclaimed in disbelief. “Y’see? That’s the problem with this here country these days! All the good-looking, sexy babes like yerself would rather be lezzin’ it up with each other than spending time with good, decent, menfolk like myself!” He grunted, pushing aside his whiskey, grabbing Patty by the arm again. “Tell ya what, darlin’,” he said, smirking, “why don’t ya spend a little time with me anyway? See if I can show you what you been missin’ all this time, and maybe change what you think about being with a REAL man!”

Patty smirked, barely resisting the urge to laugh. “I see. Well, my friend,” she said, raising her free hand, holding it before his face, fluttering her fingertips. “Let me show you something, instead... and see if I can change YOUR way of thinking.”

Ben blinked, frowning in confusion. “Huh. What the... what are you doing?” he asked.

“Shhhh. Just relax, and watch my fingers, watch them flutter back and forth, back and forth,” she intoned, focusing her hypnotic powers, utilizing her best technique, her butterfly induction. “Let your eyes relax as well... feeling them become heavy... tired from such a long long day... relaxing more and more as you watch my fingers flutter back and forth... back and forth...”

Ben’s frown deepened. “What... are you doing... you... you trying to... hypnotize me or something?” A sudden wave of lethargy swept through him, and he wavered slightly in place.

Patty’s smile widened. “No, not trying, I am hypnotizing you. You’re getting sleepier and sleepier by the moment... sleepy... so very sleepy...” she intoned, “barely able to keep your eyes open...”

“H-hey... st-stop that,” he murmured, eyes fluttering, dizziness sweeping over him again. Too late, he realized that he was falling into a trance. In a panic, he tried to look away, avert his eyes or turn his head, only to find his gaze stuck, focused on the fingertips fluttering like butterfly wings before his wide frozen eyes.

“Almost done,” Patty stated, firmly, gleefully. “Just a little more now... so tired... so sleepy, you can’t keep your eyes open any longer... now... sleep for me! Sleep now!” she commanded.

“Y... you... I... sleep now... uhhnn...” Ben managed, slumping forward as he fell into a hypnotic sleep.

Patty chuckled darkly, glancing up as the bartender returned with another full glass, which she accepted. The temptation to humiliate the so-called ‘Real Man’ that had hit on her was strong, but with an effort, she reigned herself in. The past several weeks of indulging herself with her hypnotic talents had left her with little to no fear of reprisals; nevertheless, she still intended to find a young, beautiful, and sexy woman to bring back home with her, a plan that would be severely compromised if she caused a big scene.

Still, it would only be fair to teach this guy a bit of a lesson, she thought with a smirk, and teach him a bit of respect for women.

Aloud, she spoke directly to the entranced man. “Alright Ben, listen closely. You are hypnotized. Deeply hypnotized, and under my control. You will obey me. You cannot resist. Now... take your glass of whiskey and dump it into your lap,” she commanded. Wordlessly, Ben obeyed, his expression changing not a bit as the cold liquid flooded his crotch. Patty laughed aloud at the sight.

“Oh, my! It looks like someone has trouble holding their water,” she mused aloud. “In fact... yes, let’s do that. Ben, in just a moment, when I snap my fingers, you will awaken fully from your trance. You will not notice that your pants are soaked. You will not remember being hypnotized. You will remember only being rejected, and wanting to go talk to some other women instead of wasting your time with me.” Her grin turned wicked. “And you will only notice your pants are wet when someone points it out to you.”

With that settled, Patty snapped her fingers and settled back to watch the show. Ben blinked, eyes fluttering open, then frowned. “Huh. Well, darlin’, if you ain’t interested, I’m sure there are plenty of other fine women here who’d just LOVE the chance to spend time with Big Ben!” Nodding, he slid off the stool, and strolled across the room, stopping by a table with a pair of young women to flirt. Patty watched avidly as they conversed for a few seconds before both women burst into loud laughter. Ben stood there awkwardly, obviously confused for several seconds, until one of the girls pointed at his crotch. The man’s face went bright red, and he turned on his heel and stormed out of the bar. Chuckling, Patty raised her glass in salute as he walked past.

Alone again, she returned to people watching, glancing at the two young women Ben had attempted to flirt with. Both women were fairly young, about her age, and stylishly well dressed. The first girl, a brunette, was dressed in a black backless dress with matching heels, and a silver diamond pendant around her neck. Her fingernails and toenails were painted a bright scarlet red. The second girl, a blonde, was dressed in a silver and white wraparound dress, with dark gray strappy sandals. Her fingernails were painted a metallic slate gray, and her toenails were eggshell white.

Both women were fit and attractive, and well-dressed, wearing clothing of a higher quality than the average college student. And while they were too far away for her to hear their conversation, they moved and gestured in that undefinable way that spoke of refinement, breeding, and sophistication. And spoiled debutante rich kids were by far Patty’s favorite demographic to target. Sipping idly, she debated on the ideal way of approaching them, of attempting to hypnotize and enslave them both simultaneously or to try and separate them somehow and take them both one at a time.

“Excuse me, can I get a Kamikaze, please?” a female voice spoke to her left, causing Patty to turn.

The woman standing next to her at the bar was tall, easily five foot ten, with long ash blonde, nearly white, hair, which ran freely down her back. She wore a sleeveless, strapless, black and white Valentino dress, with matching sandals, and a pair of rimless glasses perched atop her nose. She sported a pair of nice sapphire earrings, as well as a diamond and sapphire pendant around her neck. Her fingernails were painted metallic silver, like her toes, which sported a tiny platinum and sapphire toe ring on each middle toe. Smiling briefly at Patty, she sat down nimbly atop the stool after accepting her drink from the bartender with a quiet nod.

Instantly, Patty’s immediate plans changed. The two girls across the room were forgotten, as she focused her attention on the luscious beauty sitting next to her. Yes, everything from her looks to her clothing, to her voice, ticked one of Patty’s boxes, and she felt herself getting excited at the idea of hypnotizing this woman, of enslaving her and having her way with her. She literally licked her lips at the idea of this white-haired beauty stripped naked, eyes glassy and empty, kneeling before her to lick her pussy until she flooded the poor slave’s face with her juices—

“Um, hello there,” the woman spoke, breaking Patty from her daydreams. “My name’s Shannon. Shannon Lang,” she said, extending a hand.

“Ah, er, Patty,” she replied back, taking her hand, shaking it briskly. “Patty Jameson. It’s nice to meet you.” She took a moment to look her new friend over. “And might I say, I love your outfit. Very nice!” Shannon giggled in response.

“I could say the same to you,” she gushed. “It also appears we share the same love of jewelry,” she added, gesturing to the necklace around Patty’s neck and the one around her own. “Diamonds and sapphires. I’ve always loved that clear deep blue.”

Patty smirked at the admission, the girl having given her just the opening she’d hoped for. “Oh, yes, me too,” Patty replied, reaching down and removing the pendant from her neck, holding it aloft in her right hand. “I guess great minds think alike. You see my pendant here?” she asked, dangling it before Shannon’s eyes, as she focused her hypnotic power on it. “I got this just today! Don’t you just love the way the sapphires catch the light? The way it makes it... sparkle... and draw your gaze?”

Shannon blinked, nodding slightly, peering intently at the stone. “Y-yes, I can see it,” she said, nodding slowly. “It’s... it’s very pretty.”

“Yes, very pretty,” Patty remarked, causing the stone to sway slowly back and forth. “And the way it catches the light... it’s just so hypnotic, don’t you think? It just... draws you in... draws your gaze... so that you can’t look away... can’t resist it... can’t even think of anything else but that sweet subtle blue...”

“Yeesss... that... sweet... subtle blue,” Shannon murmured softly, eyes tracking the swinging stone. She blinked, slowly, a slight frown crossing her lips. “Wait... wha... I feel so... what are you... you... doing to me...?”

Patty chuckled softly. “Isn’t it obvious, sweetie? I’m hypnotizing you. My pendant is sending hypnotic energy straight into your mind... making you nice and sleepy... very very sleepy... and melting your will, making you nice and submissive... turning you into my willing obedient slave...”

“...Melting... will...” Shannon murmured softly, eyes fluttering, “turning into... obe... obedient...” she faltered, before shaking her head. “N-no! No!” she grunted, shaking her head again. “I... I won’t let you... hypnotize me!” she declared, reaching out with a shaky hand, grabbing her own sapphire pendant, surprising Patty as she dangled it before her eyes. “Watch the blue of my pendant, watch it sway.... back and forth... back and forth... drawing your eyes as well... like me, you like the blue... love the blue color... love the way it sparkles,” Shannon spoke, her voice a powerful commanding monotone.

Patty gaped momentarily in surprise, but simply smirked, nonplussed. “Hahaha... trying to turn the tables on me, eh? But it’s too late... my pendant has captured your gaze... you can’t look away... can’t stop staring... can’t resist the blue... too beautiful... you can’t look away...”

“Can’t look away...” Shannon repeated back, eyes sweeping back and forth even as she continued to swing her own pendant. “Can’t stop staring... can’t resist the blue... too beautiful... you can’t look away...”

Patty smiled in triumph, thinking she had her adversary on the ropes... only to falter, slightly panicked as she found her own eyes locked in place, following Shannon’s pendant, watching helplessly as it swung back and forth, back and forth before her eyes. “Wait... n-no... stop... I can’t... why can’t I look away?”

Now Shannon was the one smirking, her voice getting stronger and more confident by the second. “Because you can’t look away,” she replied smugly, no longer sounding tired or sleepy at all. “You said it yourself... can’t stop staring... can’t resist the blue... too beautiful... you can’t look away...”

“Uhhnn... n-nno... can’t... can’t stop staring,” Patty moaned, eyes beginning to flutter, a powerful wave of exhaustion running through her. She was fading.. falling asleep, falling into trance. “Can’t... can’t resist...” she complained, trying in vain to look away... to keep her eyes open just a bit longer. She knew she was in danger, but she had no idea of what to do... how to escape her fate.

“No, my dear, you can’t resist,” Shannon replied, nodding serenely. “You can only submit... only surrender and let yourself relax... relax... and sleep... NOW!” she commanded.

“Ohh... I... sleep... nnnhh...” Patty managed just before her head slumped forward, her pendant slipping from her grasp, as her eyes slammed shut and she tumbled headfirst into hypnotic oblivion.

* * *

Awareness returned in a sudden and jarring fashion. The floor beneath Patty seemed to shift and move beneath her feet, and it took her a moment to remember what had just happened. Gasping aloud, she glanced around, finding herself seated in what appeared to be the back seat of a limousine, with her captor, Shannon Lang, sitting idly across from her. Oh! Oh, shit! I’ve been hypnotized! She was still fully clothed, thankfully, though her hands were stuck in place, clasped together in her lap. She was unable to move them, or any other part of her body. Worse, she just knew, just knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she could not move or speak, or take any action real action, without her Mistress’ permission. Anger flared up within her, and she began struggling furiously, even knowing it was futile, desperate to somehow fight against her captivity.

“Well, well, it seems someone’s feeling feisty,” Shannon noted idly, crossing her legs. “I thought I’d wake you up for a bit to see how you were doing and give you a heads-up as to what to expect from your new life going forward.” The car drew to a sudden halt, causing both of them to shift position slightly. Shannon glanced forward in slight annoyance. “Careful, now, Mitzi,” she chided the driver. “Let’s make it back home in one piece.”

“Yes, Mistress, sorry about that,” the blonde chauffer answered, chagrined.

Sighing, Shannon turned her attention back to her ‘guest’. “Now then, as I was saying. I am bringing you back to my home, where I intend to finish your indoctrination into your new life as my latest slave.” She grinned evilly. “I must admit, I hadn’t come to the bar looking to acquire a new slave girl, but far be it for me to look a gift horse in the mouth.”

Patty screamed silently to herself in frustration. She couldn’t help but reflect on the fact that her current situation was directly the result of her own actions, that she had inadvertently caused her own downfall. She’d gone seeking to ensnare and entrance a hot young girl and make her into her slave, only to end up the one enslaved instead.

“Well, that’s enough for now,” Shannon stated, uncrossing her legs. “I wouldn’t want to stress you out too much before we get home. So, dear, you can just go ahead and rest now,” she said, leaning forward, and raising her index finger. Patty’s eyes widened in fear, as the fingertip approached her forehead, struggling with all of her will to avoid the touch. To no avail. “Now, then my dear... sleep!” Shannon commanded, touching Patty in the center of her forehead, sending her back into hypnotic sleep.

* * *

“Awaken!”

This time, awareness returned back seamlessly all at once. Patty blinked, and groaned softly, taking in her new situation. She was kneeling on the floor in a bedroom, completely naked, her hands clasped behind her head, with her breasts thrust outward. “Shit,” she muttered, then blinked in surprise. “Fuck... looks like I can talk now, but I still can’t move...”

“Very perceptive,” Mistress Shannon replied, stepping into view. Unlike Patty, she was still fully dressed, aside from her sandals, which she has removed earlier. “Once we arrived back home, I made it a point to finish your hypnotic programming. After all, even though you’re a novice of a hypnodomme, simply by the benefit of being a True Hypnotist, your will is stronger than a normal mundane. And I wouldn’t want to go through all the trouble of making you into a slave only to have you break free someday.”

Patty merely grunted at that. She had been attempting to fight and resist the commands she felt circulating inside her mind since first regaining consciousness. Unfortunately, she couldn’t even begin to figure out how to free herself. It felt as if invisible chains were threaded through her mind, binding her down, keeping her weak and helpless. No, there was no way to force herself free. But... she wasn’t completely defeated yet. Her only hope would be to bide her time and try to somehow take advantage of Shannon when she let her guard down.

“I have a question for you,” Shannon prompted her, regaining her attention. “Tell me honestly—are you a lesbian? Despite your obvious attraction to me at the club, I’m not sure whether you were after me for me, or as just another slave for your stable.”

Not feeling any need to lie, Patty replied truthfully. “No, I’m not a lesbian,” she admitted. “In fact, before becoming a True Hypnotist, I was completely straight. But I can admit to liking the female form, and I do enjoy being eaten out as much as the next girl, so I suppose I’m closer to bi now than anything.”

Mistress Shannon chuckled darkly. “Well, that may be, but it was obvious that you have no experience when it comes to other women. During the limo ride, I commanded you to eat me out,” she stated idly, causing Patty to gasp in shock. “You were... well, you were just awful. You’d clearly never eaten another girl’s pussy before.” Shannon shook her head. “It took forever to finally get off. But, I’m hopeful that with the proper training and motivation you’ll improve.”

“You... you...” Patty sputtered, incensed, still unable to move or express her feelings beyond the clenching of her hands into fists. Shannon merely laughed in amusement.

“Your indignance to my words is quite funny, considering that admitted under hypnosis to having the same fate planned for me, had you managed to enslave me,” she pointed out. “But that’s all part of the game, isn’t it? You win, or you lose... and now you have to deal with the consequences.”

“You have to let me go!” Patty yelled, again struggling to move from her kneeling position. “This was just a mistake... a misunderstanding! I’m a fellow hypnodomme like you! I didn’t know that you were a hypnotist—if I had, I wouldn’t have tried to enslave you!”

Shannon tilted her head slightly to the side. “And that’s supposed to convince me to release you?” she asked, still amused. “What you really mean to say is, ‘If I’d known you were a better, stronger, more powerful hypnotist than me, I wouldn’t have challenged you’. Because I’m pretty sure that if our situations were reversed if you’d managed to hypnotize me, even knowing I was a hypnodomme, you wouldn’t be so eager to release me, would you?”

“No, I wouldn’t,” Patty replied back, blinking in shock at the words coming from her mouth. “I’d absolutely keep you as my slave, and enjoy breaking you down little by little over time,” she added before she could stop herself. “What the FUCK?!?”

“Part of your programming,” Shannon replied with a smirk. “I commanded you to answer any questions I asked you truthfully, and completely, without holding anything back. Not that I’m surprised by your answer, of course.” She walked across the room, sitting down on her bed, legs crossed at the ankle. “Well, enough playing around. It’s time to start breaking you in to your duties. You can start by learning the proper way to worship your owner and Mistress. Crawl over here and worship my feet,” she commanded, extending her left leg, toes pointed at Patty. “You were positively abysmal at licking my pussy, so let’s start you out with something easier. Kiss and lick my feet, suck on my toes, and put your very best effort into it!”

Patty shook her head in denial even as her traitorous body finally lurched into motion, crawling towards her Mistress. “W-wait! No! Please! Don’t make me do this! Please! We can... we can talk about this!” she begged. “We can... we can make a trade! I have money! I can pay you-uummmphh!” she mumbles as her lips closed around Shannon’s big toe, sucking on it deeply. Her face twisted in disgust even as she began helplessly obeying, kissing, and licking her owner’s bare feet. Shannon chuckled in delight, wiggling her toes all in pleasure.

“Well, well... maybe you’re not completely hopeless as a slave after all,” she remarked, to Patty’s humiliation. “Maybe I’ll keep you this way... have you assigned as my personal foot slave. How does that sound, slave? Your entire life would be devoted to nothing more than worshipping your Mistress’ perfect feet, kissing and licking and sucking my toes.” She smiled a wicked twisted grin. “Oh... and when I am busy or occupied, perhaps I’d have you work your way through my closet, kissing and licking clean all my shoes, sandals, and boots. Doesn’t that sound like just the perfect job for you?”

Patty’s reply was muffled but easily understood, causing Shannon to laugh again. Beyond the humiliation of being forced to perform such an action was the very real fear that her Mistress might very well carry out her threat. Her mind was bound and restrained, vulnerable to any command Mistress Shannon chose to give her. As it was, all she could do was endure whatever torments her Mistress decided to visit upon her.

“Mmmm... this is really enjoyable,” Mistress Shannon stated, making a show of reclining in pleasure. “I’m not sure if I underestimated the abilities earlier, or whether you have some kind of really intense foot fetish, but that tongue of yours is a lot more talented than I expected.” Sitting up, she withdrew her feet, pulling her legs up underneath her on the bed. “That said... I think I have a much better task for you.” Flashing her grin, she slid her hands back behind her, unzipping her dress, sliding it gracefully off her body, revealing her nakedness underneath.

Patty couldn’t resist licking her lips at the sight. Despite her situation, she was definitely drawn to Mistress Shannon. The white-haired woman was beautiful, with a soft olive complexion, large full breasts, and a fit tone physique, she was quite beautiful. The sight of her standing next to her as she’d ordered her drink had so struck her that she’d abandoned her plans for enslaving the two girls at the table in favor of the white-haired beauty instead. And seeing her this way, naked, rekindled that desire all over again.

Damn... maybe quite a bit MORE bi-sexual than I thought, she mused to herself.

Still smirking, having noticed Patty’s reaction, Mistress Shannon decided to continue with her humiliation. “Now then, slave,” she said haughtily, turned around, leaning forward over the bed, “it’s time to put that tongue of yours to work once more. Since you suck at licking pussy, we’ll see if you are any better at the other end.”

Patty’s eyes went wide. “Wait! No! NO! You can’t mean...”

“Yes, exactly,” Shannon replied with a forceful nod. “You’re going to eat my ass. You will fuck my dark rose with your tongue and do your damnedest to bring me off.”

It was Patty’s breaking point. The ultimate humiliation. Fighting, struggling, using every scrap of willpower and pride she had left, she drew back, turning away from Shannon’s perfectly sculpted ass. “No! I... I won’t,” she said fiercely, even as the compulsion to obey increased, pressing down on her, an irresistible force. Her moment of triumph was merely that, however... for as the moment passed, she found herself moving back towards Shannon’s ass, her lips parting, as her hand helplessly reached out to grasp and squeeze her Mistress’ plump posterior. Tears began to flow from her eyes in denial, but it was a token resistance at best now. All too soon, her hypnotized and controlled body obeyed its Mistress’ command, spreading her cheeks wide and delving deep within them.

“Oohhhhh! Yeeessss!” Shannon cried out in pleasure, shuddering at the sensation. Aside from the fact that her helpless slave was tonguing her long and deep, there was also the simple but powerful pleasure of domination. She had humiliated and dominated another person, another hypnotist, and that feeling enhanced her pleasure, making it much more enjoyable. “Fuck yes! Just like that, slave! Yes! YES! YEEESS!! OH OH OH! FUUCCCKK YEESSSS!!” she cried out a moment later, cumming hard, throwing her head back in bliss. Her slave continued licking heedless, and with an effort, she pushed the broken girl away, commanding her to stop and let her Mistress catch her breath.

For her part, Patty was pretty much that: broken. Her earlier idea of biding her time, of trying to find some way out of this situation had vanished, fading away like mist before the rising sun. Her weak delusion of being able to counter this, to fight back or resist the hypnodomme’s programming had been utterly shattered. She’d fought with everything she had to resist obeying, only to last a paltry three seconds before submitting to the inevitable. And her fate was inevitable. There was no escape for her, No breaking free. She was utterly helpless to alter her fate in any way, completely at the mercy of the woman who had hypnotized her.

“Whew! That was fun,” Mistress Shannon said, panting slightly, wiping a few beads of sweat from her forehead. She gestured idly without speaking, and wordlessly, a naked blonde girl emerged from the corner of the room, carrying a small hand towel, and a bottle of water. “Thank you, Hannah,” she said idly, accepting both, taking a deep drink before speaking again. “You did pretty well, slave,” she stated, facing Patty once more. “I think we’ve found the perfect job for you. I already have an abundance of menial slaves to handle the day-to-day activities, but what I’ve really been missing is a devoted ass slave.” Rather than protest, Patty merely hung her head, resigned to her fate. “Yes, slave,” Shannon stated, staring down at her, “welcome to the first day of the rest of your life...”

“Now, now, I think that is about enough of that,” a male voice spoke up.

Patty turned her head, staring in disbelief as Zebediah Clark stepped calmly into the room. Her first thoughts were joy and elation—her friend had come to rescue her! But as he walked over to Shannon, not even sparing her a second glance, it slowly began to sink in that something else was happening. “The idea was to teach the girl a lesson,” he continued, “not to completely break her spirit, after all.”

“That’s true,” Shannon conceded, “but I still don’t think she’s learned her lesson. She seems really stubborn to me. I think you should let me keep her as my slave for a week or two, just to make sure the lesson actually sticks.”

Zeb paused as if considering, but eventually shook his head. “I appreciate the sentiment, truly, but as I said, the aim is not to break her, merely to prove a point. And I believe you have done precisely that.”

The white-haired hypnotist merely shrugged. “If you say so,” she replied, turning to face Patty. “Listen closely, slave. As of now, I am giving control and ownership of you over to Master Zeb. You will obey him as you have obeyed me.” With that, she turned and walked to the door, with her other slave, Hannah, following dutifully behind her. “You two obviously have a lot to catch up on, so I’ll just leave you two alone to have some privacy.”

Once they were alone, Patty glanced up at him, a variety of expressions flowing over her face. “You... this... you set this up?” she accused. “You did this to me? To teach me a lesson?” she hissed, rising back to her feet, walking slowly towards him.

“Yes,” Zeb stated calmly. “You pretty much forced my hand. You refused to listen to me, heed my advice, or take me seriously. You’ve been argumentative, dismissive, and shown me a complete lack of respect. You assumed that you were smart enough and powerful enough that you no longer needed me as a mentor... that you were ready to handle anything life throws at you on your own.” He gestured to the room, and to Patty herself. “It appears to me that you were mistaken.”

“Bastard!” she growled, hands clenched into fists, wanting but unable to strike at the man to who she was enslaved. “If this is all part of some big ‘lesson’ to teach me humility, then why didn’t you face me yourself? Why use some random hypnodomme to do your dirty work for you? Or were you afraid to simply face me yourself?”

Zeb’s eyes narrowed. “If you are implying that I was afraid to face you in a hypnosis duel, then think again. I am more than capable of beating you in a fair duel. If anything, I requested Shannon’s aid because I would have felt awkward in humiliating you as necessary to drive the point home.” His expression darkened as he stepped toward her. “But, if you would rather I fuck your ass raw while berating your foolishness in this endeavor, I would be happy to oblige you!”

Patty winced slightly, reminded of her helpless and vulnerable state. “Ah, no, no, that is okay.” She sighed softly. “So... what now?” she asked. “What happens next?”

“I believe that is up to you,” Zeb replied simply. “If the lesson was accepted for what it was, that you indeed learn humility, then we can proceed from here. If not... if you merely feel this was me punishing you out of spite, and feel the need to retaliate, or you believe that you truly do not need me or my teaching, then we can terminate our relationship from now on.” Patty blinked at that. “I said in the beginning that our mentor-apprentice relationship was a mutual one. I will not force you to remain at my side if that is not what you wish.” He sighed deeply. “But I hope this situation you find yourself in shows you just how much you have yet to learn.”

Patty nodded softly. As much as she hated to admit it, he was right. She hadn’t been prepared to face another hypnodomme at all, had been caught completely off guard. Worse, she hadn’t known how to deal with her captivity, how to free herself, or even if it was possible. She’d studied The Art of True Hypnosis for days, weeks, even, and had improved and strengthened herself so much, had had the feeling that she was invincible, untouchable, believing that she could take anything or anyone she desired. But she’d forgotten that old adage and warning—that no matter how powerful you believed yourself to be, there was always someone bigger, stronger, and more powerful out there.

“You’re right,” she admitted in a small voice. “I do have a lot to learn. I let my success and everything go to my head... got all full of myself. Master Zeb... I’m sorry,” she said, humbly, bowing before him. “I’m very very sorry for everything I said and did... for not showing you the proper respect. And... if you’ll still have me, I would like very much to continue having you teach and train me.”

Zebediah sighed softly, glancing away. “I too would like you to continue working with me, Patricia,” he said honestly. “But in doing so, some things would have to change.” He glanced back up at her then. “I thought I could fulfill this role in a casual, friendly manner, but I was wrong. In order to maintain an air of respect, there needs to be accountability and consequences. To do this, I would need to hypnotize you and place certain commands in your mind to ensure that I can reign you in if the situation requires it.”

“Reign me in?” Patty repeated back, frowning slightly. “So... basically, you’d be giving me a trigger to take control of me anytime you felt like you needed to do so.”

“I wouldn’t have stated it in such a way, but effectively... yes,” he confirmed. “If I may be frank, Patricia, while you are my apprentice, I will in effect have you on a leash. A long leash, giving you your privacy and autonomy, but a leash nonetheless.” He gave her a moment to process that. “Patricia, I am entrusting you with a wealth of knowledge, and information that will aid in your growth as a hypnodomme. In return, I need you to trust me... to know that you can surrender this level of control to me trusting that I will not abuse it.”

Patty laughed softly, shaking her head ruefully. “Well, Zeb, you’ve already put a lot of trust in me. Hell, you’ve already shared your treasured book with me. And... I haven’t exactly reciprocated that trust thus far.” She laughed again. “Oh, man, fuck... I just remembered I’m fucking hypnotized right now, completely at your mercy! You don’t even have to ASK for me to trust you... you could literally command it and I would. Hell, you could make me feel or think anything you wanted. The fact that you’re even giving me a choice in any of this...” she sighed softly, tears welling up in her eyes. “Shit... I’ve really been a total bitch, haven’t I?”

Zeb grinned. “Not a total bitch, no,” he replied gently. “As I tried to say in the beginning, Patty, I think of you as a friend. I never wanted things to be awkward between us in any of this. Still, I am willing to put it behind us and move on, if you are.”

Moving forward, she enveloped him in a hug, not embarrassed at being naked at all. “Thanks, Master Zeb. I’d really like that.” Smiling slightly, she glanced down self-consciously. “So, uh... just for reference, what else do you plan on teaching me? And, er... any chance you’ll be removing all of these commands inside my head?”

Zeb laughed. “Funny you should mention it. Considering what happened here today, I think learning to look through your mind and see what commands have been placed there and how to remove them would be the next thing to teach you. Shannon’s commands were pretty simple but intricately woven, so they will be good practice for you.” He sighed softly, his expression sobering. “As to what else there is to learn... my dear, you have no idea how much there is to learn. There are a wealth of hypnotic techniques you can potentially learn, abilities that seem more akin to magic than hypnosis.”

Patty perked up at that. “Okay, now you have me curious. What kind of techniques are we talking about here?”

“Well, for one, my ability to invoke a hypnotic trance just by touching someone,” Zeb remarked. “You have a remarkable amount of hypnotic energy within you, and like all energy, if properly focused and directed, it can be utilized for a myriad of uses. You can hypnotize yourself to enhance your speed and reaction time, a kind of fighting trance. You can also use hypnosis to augment yourself physically, to increase your strength, speed, stamina, and durability, to inhuman degrees... a kind of combat trance. You can even use that energy to increase your body’s ability to heal injuries at a much faster rate, a healing trance if you will.”

Patty listened as Zeb described various other techniques he had learned over the years, the various Hypnotic Gazes, the ability to negate or ignore pain while fighting, the ability to hide one’s aura and presence, rending them virtually invisible, how to augment one’s voice with hypnotic energy and hypnotize with words alone, even being able to communicate telepathically. Indeed, as much as she had learned, she now knew she had only scratched the surface of what a True Hypnotist was capable of.

“And there are far more techniques that exist as well,” Zeb finished after a while. “I know a lot. I was blessed by Hypnothea with a gift of understanding, even if I lack the power to fully utilize much of what I know. Even then, I am not arrogant enough to presume to know EVERYTHING on the subject. There are many other tomes of knowledge out there besides the one I carry, as well as techniques and abilities not mentioned in any book. My grandmother could control and compel a crowd of people to do her bidding with her mere presence, her sheer force of will, without speaking a single word—a feat that I STILL have no idea how she does so,” he added, shaking his head. “My point is simply that in sharing my knowledge, in teaching you what I know, I can try to prepare you as best I can for the world you now exist in.”

“‘Hope for the best and prepare for the worst’,” she quipped, nodding in understanding. “Very well. I’m ready to start learning whenever you are, Master,” she replied with a genuine smile.

Zeb chuckled. “As much as I appreciate your enthusiasm, perhaps we should continue this in different surroundings. Get dressed, and follow me back home. We can see about training you to untie the mental knots inside your brain then.” He sighed, then yawned. “But I’m hoping to make this an early night. I do need to turn in fairly early. I have some new clients to see at the Lotus in the morning, for physical therapy, and I’ll need all my wits about me.”

Leaving Shannon’s mansion, Zeb let out a small sigh of relief. All in all, it had been a rather trying few weeks, forcing him far outside his comfort zones. He’d been challenged on every level—professional, personal, emotional, and even philosophical—but he’d managed to overcome each one. And, he liked to think, he had not been found wanting. He’d proven himself, not only to those around him but to himself as well. He felt ready to face whatever else came his way. He was ready to face his future.

((end))