The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art Of True Hypnosis: Talent Assessment

by Dazzling Lady and J. Darksong

1)

Zebediah Clark was a very prudent man.

Since the day Mistress Jayde and her partner, The pink-haired mentalist Dazzle, had paid him a visit, he’d been reviewing the file they’d given him on his target, Ramona di Fiore, aka, Mistress Ramona. Standing at an impressive five foot ten, the forty-two-year-old brunette was a fit, taunt one hundred and sixty pounds, nearly all of it muscle. According to her file, the woman was an active ‘health nut’ and accomplished martial artist, holding a third-degree belt in Taekwondo, as well as black belts in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Aikido. Even more impressive was the fact that she was a True Hypnotist, an experienced hypnodomme and mercenary hypnotist who had been active for several decades and she had placed first in the prestigious New York City hypnosis dueling tournament the past two years.

In addition, she had dozens of hypno-slaves at her disposal.

Zeb found the idea of taking on Mistress Ramona as an “assessment” of his abilities to be a daunting prospect to say the least. Simply getting in meet the powerful hypnodomme would be incredibly difficult. Getting past her virtual army of guards, hypnotized slaves, loyal minions, and hired thugs, not to mention the very real possibility of a witch or a mentalist in her stable as well…it would be a trial for a four or five-person squad. A single man operating alone? No... not a chance in hell.

Ah... but there was more than one way to skin a cat. And the direct approach was rarely the best one, in Zeb’s opinion.

Lady Casey would likely simply waltz right into Ramona’s home, leaving a trail of vanquished opponents behind her, Zeb thought wistfully.

He smiled and shook his head; Lady Casey was a legend, a force of nature.

It wasn’t like Zeb to fan-boy over another ’tist, but Casey was an exception.

He very much hoped to meet her one day.

Luckily, the file he’d been given contained more useful information, things that a man of his intelligence and talent could use. Ms. di Fiore was the Owner and CEO of Skylight Consulting, L.L.C., a major financial consulting firm. Her company served as a legitimate front for her less than legal activities, a way to launder money without raising any red flags with the government or other monitoring agencies. Among those in the True Hypnotism Community it was strongly suspected that Ms. di Fiore was using her company to provide financial support and backing to her partner Johnathan Creel, known as The Master, in New York City.

With all of that in mind, Zeb began to formulate a plan. Time was a factor, despite the fact that Arthur Winston hadn’t set a specific deadline. The situation in New York was escalating, and while Creel appeared to have no designs on the hypnosis community in Boise at the moment, Mistress Ramona was working to undermine Winston’s operations and sew seeds of dissent within the community as a whole. The sooner she was removed as an obstacle, the happier he would be.

Staring up at the five-story office building, Zeb took out his cell phone and made a call. “Hello, Master,” a familiar voice answered. “What can I do for you this morning?”

“Good morning, Carmen,” he answered pleasantly. “I’m doing a bit of scouting for a job, and I could use your help. I am hoping your experience and knowledge of your... ex-husband’s activities will be useful. Do you think you could assist me?”

“O-of course, Master!” Carmen replied eagerly, sounding excited at the prospect of aiding him. “Anything you need! Please, just tell me how I can help you!”

* * *

Two days later, Zeb strode confidently towards the main entrance of the Skylight Consulting building, with his lovely housewife-slave at his side. Both were dressed to impress, Zeb decked out in a dark grey Bespoke suit with a light grey shirt and matching tie and black Oxford shoes. Carmen was dressed as his assistant, in a matching grey Alexander McQueen ensemble, with black open-toed pumps. Both of them sported expensive RayBan sunglasses and matching Rolex watches. Zeb also wore his usual platinum diamond rings on his right hand, and Carmen wore a single silver ruby ring on her ring finger and a pair of silver toe rings on her feet.

Sauntering up to the building, Zeb noted the subtly placed cameras located outside along the building’s exterior. Stepping inside, he immediately noted the presence of no less than five uniformed guards situated near the front desk and each entrance. Without pausing, he made his way to the front desk, leaning casually against the counter as the receptionist glanced up at him. “Yo, yo,” he said smoothly, trying for a more stereotypical ‘urban’ tone. “We’re here to see yo’ boss. Ring ’er up, man.” he ordered imperiously, even as his eyes continued to scan and glance around behind his sunglasses.

The receptionist, an attractive blonde, blinked in surprise. “Excuse me? I… I’m sorry,” she said, looking him over briefly. “And... who might I say is calling?”

Zeb raised his sunglasses to glare at her briefly. “Seriously, man? You gonna ask me that?”

Acting on cue, Carmen stepped forward. “Excuse me, ma’am,” she interjected in a clipped, professional tone. “This is Mr. Silas Anderson, from Los Angeles. I believe we have an appointment with your firm’s chief financial advisor, scheduled for three o’clock. Mr. Anderson is quite anxious to wrap up his business here in Boise, as he is flying back out in a few hours.”

“Hmmm... Anderson, Anderson, Ander—ah! Here we are!” the receptionist replied brightly, peering at her computer screen. “Sorry for the confusion, Sir, Ma’am. I have you scheduled for a meeting with Mr. Fredricks at three. You’re a little early, but he should be down to greet you shortly—” the receptionist began.

“Fredricks?” Zeb cut in, shaking his head. “Naw, girl. That don’t fly. The meeting was supposed to be with your BOSS, the owner-lady! I didn’t fly all the way out here to meet with some middle management flunky!” He glanced over at his companion. “Hey, Carm, didn’t you say that this place was s’posed to be top-notch? Seems to me like they just wanna gimme the runaround here, yanno?”

“I’m very sorry, Mr. Anderson,” Carmen replied, sounding contrite. “I assure you, I did my due diligence in vetting them. I was assured that Miss Ramona di Fiore was the best financial consultant in the area and that she would be able to accommodate your needs.”

The poor receptionist glanced back and forth between the two, not sure what to say. “Sir, Ma’am, I apologize for the confusion... but Miss di Fiore is quite busy. You... you can’t just expect to meet the owner of the company just walking in off the street this way! Now, Mr. Fredricks is more than capable of handling—” she tried again.

“Fuck that,” Zeb spat in disgust, shaking his head forcefully. “Your Mr. Fredricks can go ‘handle himself’ if you get my meaning!” At his outburst, two of the security guards, having watched the exchange closely, began making their way towards the reception desk. “Seriously! Can you believe this bullshit?” Zeb continued loudly. “I come here with a multi-million dollar deal ready to lay in their fuckin’ laps, and they treat me like this? Hah! No respect... no respect whatsoever...”

“Excuse me, Sir?” a tall, dark-haired man spoke up then. Dressed in a modest but well-tailored navy suit, the man stood at about five-foot-seven, shorter than Zeb’s own six-foot-tall frame. “Dominic Fredricks,” he stated, extending a hand towards him. “Sorry to have kept you waiting. And... sorry about the apparent confusion. You were saying something about a... multi-million dollar deal before?”

Rather than reply, Zeb glanced over at Carmen, who stepped forward. Placing a large heavy metallic briefcase on the counter, she opened it, revealing several large stacks of hundred dollar bills. Fredrick’s eyes widened in shock, his mind quickly doing the math, even as Zeb gestured idly with his hands. “Yeah. A cool half a million dollars,” he confirmed nonchalantly. “Just a bit of a preview, to let you guys know I’m serious about my business.”

“Y-yes, well,” the older man stammered, nodding briskly, “I do assure you, Mr. Anderson, Sir, that we ARE quite serious about doing business with you! And... and I can assure you that Ms. di Fiore would indeed be VERY happy to meet with you personally to discuss matters with you! She was merely... ah, occupied with a client. But their meeting should be ending in the next few minutes if you’d care to wait just a bit longer!” He glanced over at security, waving them back. “Cindy!” he barked at the receptionist, “get on the phone, explain the situation, and see if Ms. di Fiore has finished with her meeting yet!” Turning back to his visitors, he put on a smile. “So, ah, Mr. Anderson... is there anything I can get you while we wait? A cup of coffee, perhaps?”

Zeb considered, then shook his head. “Naw. No thank you. But I do appreciate the offer. Y’see, that’s the mark of courtesy right there. You greet a stranger in your home or place of business, you offer them something to drink. That’s common courtesy. Even if the person don’t accept, the offer was still made.” He nodded softly. “Huh. Maybe... maybe this place is all right after all...”

Five minutes later Zeb was stepping out of the elevator onto the top floor of the building, into a spacious and lavishly decorated office. Across the room sat the woman herself. Ramona di Fiore was dressed in an impeccably sharp scarlet Prada business suit, her shoulder-length brown hair perfectly styled and coiffed, and makeup tastefully applied. She eyed him neutrally as he approached, her emerald green eyes appraising him, taking in every detail, from his clothing to his walk, to the way he held himself. Zeb found himself hard-pressed to maintain his composure; despite himself, he couldn’t shake the feeling that he was a mouse wandering into a snake den. Reaching her desk, he forged ahead, forcing a cocky smirk onto his face, and extending his arm for a handshake.

“All right! Finally! The queen bee herself,” he said, hand outstretched. “Good to finally meet you! I’m Silas Anderson... from L.A.”

“Yes, yes, a pleasure,” Ramona replied placidly, ignoring the outstretched hand. “Please, have a seat. My branch manager, Mr. Fredricks, tells me that you have what could possibly be a lucrative business proposition for me. Please... I’m all ears.”

Sitting down, Zeb chuckled. “Damn... I’d say that there’s a lot more to you than just your ears,” he quipped. “But I digress. Yeah... I am here to discuss a mutually beneficial arrangement. You see, I have a good deal of money... but it ain’t doing me much good just sitting around, yanno? I was thinking—your company specializes in investing and growing small businesses and making ’em into big businesses. So I was thinking... you could do that for me.”

Zeb flashed a dazzling white smile.

“Oh really?” Ramona replied left eyebrow raised slightly. “You want me to... make your business grow?” She chuckled in amusement. “Well, Mr. Anderson, I’m sure you believe it is all just that easy, that I just take your suitcase of money, wave my magic wand over it, and make your money double. But I assure it, it is much more complicated than that.”

“Damn! Shit! I fuckin’ know that!” Zeb grunted, throwing up his hands. “I ain’t no common punk, lady! You ain’t gotta talk to me like I’m some punk-ass bitch—”

“Then perhaps I should talk to you like you’re a damned fool instead,” Ramona snapped, eyes narrowed. “I took a look at the portfolio your ‘assistant’ forwarded to me while you made the trip up here... and frankly, I am less than impressed. You came here talking quite a lot about a ‘multi-million dollar deal’, yet from the assets you have showing, a paltry few million is all that you have!” She gestured to her computer screen. “Six million in a flat rate bank account, and another three million in an offshore account. Hardly the big ‘windfall’ I was lead to believe,” she replied archly. “So... is there something I’m missing here, Silas? If so, please... feel free to enlighten me.”

Zeb stared at her for a few seconds... then laughed, shaking his head ruefully. “Damn. Okay. You are thorough. I like that. Yeah... you got me. My bank accounts are a bit... lightweight right now. But... that’s by design!” He sat back in his chair, reclining, sliding his sunglasses on top of his head. “My main cash flow is... what’s the term? ‘Liquid’,” he said with a smirk. “Very liquid. And ain’t the kind of thing you generally want on the books, you understand?” He paused as if considering. “Tell me, are you up on local events? Ever hear of Anthony Rios? I believe he was in the papers a few weeks ago.”

Ramona narrowed her eyes thoughtfully. She did in fact remember the news article on Rios from a month or so ago. The arrest of a local drug kingpin and lowlife mobster had caused quite a stir, as well as the story of him making a plea agreement and snitching on his former partners. Suddenly Silas’ allegations of a huge business proposition and his cryptic words about ‘liquid assets’ made much more sense.

“Yeah,” Zeb continued, nodding at her expression. “Rios was one of my business associates, responsible for handling a lot of my cash flow…making it smooth, get it? With him out of the picture, I’ve found myself with something of a bottleneck.”

He gave Ramona a sharklike grin. “What I’m looking for is a cleaning service. You know... someone to take all this dirty, filthy money and swirl it around, scrub it up, spin dry it, and pop it back out all nice and clean. And frankly, I don’t care if you use a magic wand or whatever, just so long as the money going in doesn’t link in any way to the money coming back out.”

Ramona nodded thoughtfully, crossing her legs. “I see. Well, I must admit, you paint a very enticing picture. Still, I have to ask, if you are so desperate as to set up a laundering service with my firm, why were you so insistent about meeting with me specifically? Fredricks would have certainly been able to make the proper arrangements.”

Zeb chuckled at that. “Well, Miss, it be like this. I’ve always been a big believer of not wasting time and effort repeating myself, or doing shit that’s unnecessary. Your Mr. Fredricks seems like an okay guy and all... but bottom line, he’s a flunky. And only flunkies deal with other flunkies.” He lifted his chin. “I’m a Boss. And so I insisted on only dealing with a Boss. I’m sure you can understand that.”

Ramona laughed aloud. “Yes, yes, Mr. Anderson. Believe it or not, I can understand that sentiment only too well.” She sighed softly. “So, on the topic of your cash flow... just how much revenue are we talking, here? How much intake do you pull in... let’s say a week’s time?”

Zeb shrugged. “I dunno. Between ten and twelve I guess... kind of depends on the market.”

“Ten... to twelve million?!?” Ramona asked, stunned. “And that’s in a week?”

Zeb nodded. “As I said, I do a lot of business. As I mentioned, thanks to Mr. Rios my partners and I have had to scramble a bit to find other avenues for financial dispersement. Assuming you and I come to an agreeable arrangement, I’m sure a few of my... ahem... associates, may decide to follow suit as well.” His smirk widened. “I believe you also have connections in New York as well? I’ve been itching for a way to spread our market to the east coast. Who knows... things work out with you and your company, and you might just end up as THE go-to laundry service for me and my guys all across the country.”

“Indeed,” Ramona replied, a smile finally breaking out on her face. “That sounds like a very promising arrangement.” She extended a hand, this time initiating a handshake herself. “I look forward to doing business with you in the future, Mr. Anderson.”

“And I, you, Miss di Fiore,” Zeb remarked, leaning forward to take her hand.

Now.

“Submit!” Zeb barked suddenly, staring the surprised hypnodomme directly into her eyes. “Relax, rest, and let yourself slide into a trance,” he intoned, pumping his hypnotic energy into her through his hands. Stunned, the brunette’s eyes widened, confusion keeping her from reacting as Zeb pressed his advantage, letting his fingers circle slowly, continuously, along the back of her hand, further distracting her. “You cannot resist. You do not want to resist. Submit... let your mind and body relax, let yourself drift and rest... listening only to my voice and letting it guide you deeper and deeper into trance...”

For her part, Mistress Ramona had been caught completely off guard. Ironically, she’d been suspicious of the man from the moment he’d stepped off the elevator. He’d seemed too smooth, too polished, and somehow just... fake. Also, the suitcase full of money—who in their right mind would walk around freely with that much cash? Add in the lackluster portfolio, the small amount in his bank account, and the questionable source of income... and there were just too many inconsistencies to make her comfortable. Unfortunately, he’d explained away all of those anomalies by claiming to be a major drug dealer, a criminal dealing entirely in cash, forced by necessity to keep his cash flow liquid. Blinded by the prospect of easy riches, she’d ignored the little voice in the back of her head and let her guard down. And now, she was paying the price.

“Yes, that’s good, very good,” Zeb was saying, continuing to press into his target’s hands gently but firmly, sending wave after wave of powerful hypnotic energy streaming through her. Already the woman’s posture was relaxed, her head slumped forward, her eyes wide and glazed, definitely affected by his power. Which... was a good thing, as the effort was starting to tire him. Mistress Ramona was stunned, dazed, and vulnerable; nevertheless, she was an extremely powerful and proficient True Hypnotist, and while she was down, she was far from out. Indeed, even as she continued to sink lower and lower into trance, he could feel her starting to rally and fight back.

“Nnnnh... uhh... no, no!” she grunted, eyes clearing suddenly to focus on his. “You... you are the one that is getting sleepy!” she countered, focusing her will through her gaze, sending her own hypnotic powers into her target. “You... are tired... sleepy... so tired from trying to put me under... your body exhausted... feeling yourself sinking now... sinking deeper and deeper... your body and mind relaxing... even as my power begins to overtake you...”

Zeb grunted, blinking, his momentum faltering a bit, even as he pushed on with even more determination. “W-weaker now... more and more... eyes too heavy to stay open... so heavy... need to close and rest and sleep... let your worries and concerns just fade away...”

Ramona shuddered softly. She was fading fast. She’d fallen so far, so quickly, and she could tell she had only moments left before she crossed the point of no return. Nevertheless, she wasn’t going to surrender. This man... this fucking prick... he was NOT going to beat her! No man in the world was her equal. I... will not... let you... beat me! she promised herself, even as her eyes began to flutter. Marshaling her will and energy, she began to focus for one final assault.

“Y... y-you... you will... submit to me... and sleep... now!” Mistress Ramona demanded, eyes flashing with a brilliant green light.

Just as Zeb had hoped.

In truth, he’d been hanging on with the very edges of his power, struggling to keep Ramona from shrugging off her trance and breaking him down instead. He realized now just how badly he’d underestimated the woman’s resolve. He’d placed her in a trance from the beginning, but only with the element of surprise. Keeping her under and deepening her trance, pushing her down far enough to make any worthwhile changes, had been akin to trying to push a bus in park, with the brakes locked, with his bare hands. The very best he could manage was to hold on and not lose ground. Still, his determination matched hers, and he continued pushing, hoping that his psychological read on Mistress Ramona was accurate, that if she started to panic, she would respond in kind and play her trump card. And, as he’d hoped, she did so, using her Mistress Gaze, sending every bit of hypnotic energy she had left in one final, desperate burst.

A burst that washed over Zeb, flowing over him, through him... and was then absorbed and redirected, sent back at Mistress Ramona with twice the impact!

It was a technique he had observed Domina Peggy use to defeat Goddess Donna during the recent tournament at The Spiral.

A dangerous and risky technique that required perfect timing, one his Gram Gram had warned him only to use when he had no other option.

Failure would mean being utterly enslaved by his opponent.

But Zeb did not fail.

“Ramona! You will sleep now! Submit now and obey! You are Mine!” Zeb growled, his own eyes flashing a brilliant amber-gold as he crushed the last of her resistance and broke her will.

“Ughhnnn... you will... you... I... sleep now... sub... mit... uhhhnn... obbbeeeyyy...” the brunette hypnodomme managed as her eyes fluttered weakly, a token resistance, before slamming closed.

Zeb turned away, gasping, panting, shaking his head fiercely to clear it. That had been the closest he’d come yet to disaster, to failing simply due to not having the strength and power to finish. Damn, he thought grimly, taking a moment to focus and center himself again. His hands shook, partially from nerves, and partially from having drained himself to the very dregs. It was disappointing, the fact that he hadn’t grown significantly since leaving his Gram Gram’s care, that despite all of his practice and training, his power still fell far behind his knowledge.

It’s almost like a great cosmic joke, he ruminated silently. To have the knowledge and skill to do so much... yet not have the power to follow through! Perhaps Gram Gram was right all along. Perhaps Hypnothea truly does strongly dislike men. Why else allow me such understanding of her gifts and teachings, yet hold me back from them? Is it simply to taunt me with what I see yet can never achieve?

Zebidiah! Hypnothea does not ‘allow’ you to do anything, nor does she ‘hold you back’! You must take responsibility for your own failures, just as you do your successes. Hypnothea watches and blesses, but you make your fate! Gram Gram’s voice suddenly echoed in his mind, one of her many admonishments that he had heard countless times.

Grunting, he opened his eyes, taking a steadying breath. Self-doubts aside, he had managed to succeed. Against all odds, he’d infiltrated the heart of her operation, and subdued and hypnotized Mistress Ramona. All by himself. Well, mostly, by myself, he amended ruefully, as he stood up and walked over to join the entranced hypnodomme on her side of the desk. Carmen was a great help in establishing my cover. I’ll have to reward her when this is all over. Clearing his throat, he turned and addressed his hypnotized slave.

“Ramona, can you hear me? You are deeply hypnotized. I am now your Master,” he informed her. “You will obey me. You cannot resist me. You will not resist me. You can only obey my commands. Do you understand?”

Ramona di Fiore nodded softly. “Yes... Master. I understand. I must obey...”

Zeb nodded. Having such a powerful woman completely under his spell caused his libido to stir deeply. The fact that he’d been struggling with her moments before, that he himself had some so close to being the one hypnotized and enslaved, made it all the more arousing. The thought of debasing her, humiliating her, stripping the arrogant bitch of her clothing and her pride, and fucking her brutally here in her own office... was nearly overwhelming. And yet... discipline remained. His job was not yet done... not by a long shot. And until he managed to escape from the building with his hypnotized slave in tow, his mission could not be called a success. He also noted that it was a shame he didn’t have time to test himself in hand-to-hand combat against Ramona; with her training, she would be a worthy opponent. With an effort, he pushed back his desires and began questioning his now obedient slave.

“Tell me, Ramona,” he began, “is there any monitoring for your office? Do any of your security have a way of telling what happens inside your office during a meeting?”

“No, Master,” she replied blankly. “The office has no monitoring, and is completely soundproof.”

Zeb nodded. That was good to know; no chance of security showing up in the next few minutes concerned that their Mistress had been compromised. And, speaking of which... “As to your security detail... is there anyone that I should be aware of? Anyone that I should consider a possible threat?”

The entranced hypnodomme twitched slightly as if a small bit of resistance remained at revealing more information to her captor. “Yes... Master,” she replied, after a slight pause. “There are two others. Sheila Torres and Kimberly Merrick. They are both very powerful and skilled.”

“I see. They are hypnotists like yourself?”

Again, a slight twitch. “N-no... Master. Sheila is a witch. And Kimberly is a mentalist.”

Zeb sighed inwardly. Of course. Things couldn’t just be simple. “So, these two... they are your partners, your employees?” he guessed.

“No, Master,” she responded, surprising him. “They are both my slaves.”

In a bit of an unexpected twist, Mistress Ramona had used her talents to hypnotize and enslave both women, to ensure their complete loyalty and devotion to her. Comrades and followers of Jonathan Creel, they’d both signed on to help Mistress Ramona with her work, in causing trouble for Arthur Winston, and serving to destabilize and disrupt his spreading influence in Boise, as well as establishing a foothold for Creel in the city, once the situation on the east coast finally solidified. Unfortunately for them, Ramona di Fiore was a paranoid narcissist, unable to trust anyone that she did not have total control over.

Fortunately, Zeb realized that he would use this fact to his advantage.

“Alright. Listen closely. In just a moment, I am going to shake your hand. When I do, you will awaken fully from this trance. You will not remember being hypnotized. You will not notice or wonder about any missing time. It will be as if nothing happened from one moment to the next. And after I leave, you will continue on with your day as normal.” He walked back around to the other side of her desk, taking his seat again. “However, tonight at seven o’clock, you will suddenly remember an important meeting that you need to attend to. You will summon Kimberly and Sheila to your office, inform them that they are to accompany you on this errand, then hypnotize them and command them to follow you. You will instruct them not to act unless you specifically instruct them. You will then proceed downstairs to the parking garage where a limo will be waiting to transport you to your meeting. As soon as you slip inside and sit down, however, you will fall back into a deep hypnotic trance, ready to listen and obey me and only me once again. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, Master, I understand.”

“Good. And will you obey all of the instructions you have been given?”

“Yes, Master. I will obey. I must obey.”

Nodding, Zeb took Ramona’s hand and shook it briskly. “Aright, looks like we have a deal,” he said as she blinked rapidly, awareness returning to her once more. “As I said, I’m heading back to LA shortly, but I’ll make a few calls to my friends, and let them know you’re on board. I’ll be back in Boise again next week, so I’ll call you in a couple of days and we can go over the specifics. Sound good?”

“Why... yes, of course,” Ramona answered seamlessly as if there had been no pause in the conversation. Of course, from her perspective, there hadn’t been one. “I believe this will prove to be a mutually beneficial relationship between us, Mr. Anderson. I look forward to hearing from you again, soon.”

“Oh, yes, Ms. di Fiore,” Zeb replied getting to his feet and walking back to the door. “I look forward to seeing you again very soon.”

* * *

Several minutes later, exiting the building, Zeb lead his slave to the parking lot where his car, a silver Aston Martin DB9, was waiting. Humming softly, he started the engine, revving it loudly as Carmen slid in next to him. He performed a burnout, driving a short distance to the nearby Grove Hotel. He deftly maneuvered the car into the hotel’s parking garage, smoothly backing the car into a space between two large pickup trucks that the people in Idaho seemed to favor…even the ones who worked in offices and had little use for such a vehicle beyond helping friends move. He shut off the engine, then turned to admire his lovely housewife-slave with a lustful gaze. Wordlessly, he reached out and grasped her by her chin, pulling her into a deep passionate kiss. Carmen moaned deeply, melting into her Master’s embrace, his need and desire evident and bleeding into her as well. Breaking the kiss, she smiled at him, reaching down to unzip his pants, freeing his manhood, which was already hard and ready to go. She gasped, moaning softly at the sight of it, before lifting her eyes back to her Owner’s face.

“Command me, my Master,” she husked, hands twitching in anticipation. “Use me however you wish! Let me sate your desires... please! I beg it!”

“Strip, slave!” he barked, panting slightly as she obeyed his order, virtually ripping off the expensive clothes as if they were unwanted rags. Ever since putting Mistress Ramona into a trance, he’d been itching to dominate and humiliate someone, to completely use them for his pleasure, and sate himself. Alas, doing so in the woman’s office, in the middle of the day, would have invited disaster. In the end, his discipline and better judgment overruled his darker impulses. Now, however, they were out, and in the clear, and Zeb was done with waiting. Wrenching his seat back, he physically lifted his half-naked slave out of her seat, sliding her into place, and proceeded to brutally fuck her into submission.

“Aaaaaahhh! Aaaaaahhhh! Gaaawwwdd yes! YES! Master, ohhh yesss!!” Carmen screamed, holding on for dear life, luxuriating in the sensation, absolutely loving being used by her Master. From experience, she knew this was merely the beginning, that he was only getting warmed up. Many a day her beloved Owner had returned from a mercenary job feeling an uncomfortable arousal or tension within himself, burning to be released. While he did occasionally indulge himself with random people that caught his eye, or enemies that had drawn his wrath, his preferred way to unwind was with one of his stable of loyal and obedient slaves. Tiffani and Sasha received the lion’s share of his attention, truth be told, though Carmen herself was unable to feel jealous of her slave sisters. Indeed, it only made times such as this, when her Master focused his attention entirely on her, all the sweeter.

“Aaaaaahh! Aaaaahhh! Aaaaaaah!” she began keening as she came, hard, thrashing helplessly on her Master’s cock, her mind shutting down, leaving her floating in that familiar mindless blissful place, simply existing in the moment, as everything simply faded away into the background. Awareness returned sometime later in seemingly random flashes... the feeling of cold air on her naked skin, and the cool metal of the car’s hood against her face and chest as she was fucked hard from behind... and again, lying atop the vehicle, her legs spread wide, the curved exterior pressing hard into her ass.... and once again, gasping in shock as she slammed into the hard concrete of a pillar, her legs wrapped tightly around her Master’s waist, seconds from a massive climax that once again obliterated her senses, leaving her limp and helpless within his powerful grasp...

When awareness finally returned in full, Carmen found herself resting gently, once again in the passenger seat of her Master’s car. Several hours had apparently passed, from the fading sunlight and approaching darkness. Sensing her return to wakefulness, Zeb smirked, leaning forward to kiss her lightly. “I called Anita earlier while you were out. She and Sasha are on their way here in the limo. When they arrive, I want you to ride back home with Anita, while Sasha and I tidy up a few loose ends with Mistress Ramona.” He smirked. “Since we’re done with my cover story now, you can transfer the rest of my money back into the main account when you get back home again. Once you take care of that, you will resume your normal duties once more.”

“Yes, Master, of course,” Carmen replied primly. A part of her wished her little adventure with Master could continue just a bit longer; when he’d contacted her, requesting her help with one of his jobs, she’d been overjoyed. As her Master’s slave, she had been programmed and conditioned to serve him in any way he desired. Being able to be of use to him was her highest of aspirations. Simply managing her Owner’s finances gave her a sense of purpose, a way to contribute, but even if he never called upon her again, for the rest of her life as his slave, she would recall the day he had actually needed her... the day that she was able to aid him on one of his jobs.

For his part, Zeb felt much calmer and composed when the limousine arrived. Blowing off some steam with Carmen had helped him clear his head. Now, he was ready to finish his mission, and bring it to a proper conclusion. Tossing his chauffeur Anita the keys to the Aston Martin, he moved into the back seat of the limo, nodding to Sasha as she slid into the driver’s seat. His costume was waiting for him, and he took a moment to change, donning his traditional black garb, mask, cape, and top hat. Explaining the situation, he settled in and sat calmly as she drove them back to the Skylight Consulting building. She parked in the underground lot, awaiting her Master’s visitors.

At exactly seven minutes after seven, three women emerged from the private executive elevator, striding confidently across the mostly deserted parking structure. Mistress Ramona was dressed just as before, in her bright red Prada business suit. Kimberly Merrick, a short, slightly overweight blonde, was dressed in a dark navy blue suit with an off-white blouse, and dark blue strappy slingback pumps. Her only jewelry was a strand of expensive cultured pearls around her neck. Beside her walked Sheila Torres, the auburn-haired Latina, dressed in a long flowing multicolored dress that stretched all the way down to her ankles, She wore thin brown flip flops that revealed every inch of her gorgeous bare feet, and her maroon-colored toenails matched her long fingernails. Unlike the others, she was adorned with gold jewelry, from her large golden hooped earrings to her heavy gold and emerald rings, to the slim golden toe rings on two of the toes of each foot.

“...can’t believe I forgot about this stupid meeting until now,” Ramona was grumbling as she and the others made it to the car. “I wish I could just cancel and forget the whole thing,” she murmured, as the chauffeur stepped out, opening the door for her and the others. “Ah well... too late at this point. Might as well just do this and get it over with...” she stated, slipping into the back. She blinked in surprise, however, as she suddenly noticed that she was not alone. “What th... Mr. Anderson? What are you... doing... in... uuhnnnn...” she trailed off, eyes fluttering as a wave of intense lethargy swept through her. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she slipped back into a deep obedient trance, enslaved to Zeb once again.

Sheila and Kimberly, having slid in from the other side, merely sat quietly, saying nothing as their Mistress had commanded. Nodding, Zeb leaned forward, tapping twice on the privacy screen. Moments later, the limousine took off, departing the parking garage, and Zeb sighed, sinking back into the seat once again. Glancing at Mistress Ramona, he cleared his throat. “Ramona, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Master. I hear you.”

“Good. Very good. You are once again deeply hypnotized and under my complete control,” he stated. “You have done well. You obeyed your instructions perfectly. And you have brought me your two companions as ordered.” He took a moment to look each woman over. “Ramona, you will instruct your two slaves to respond to and obey me as if I were you.”

“Yes, Master,” she replied blankly. Glancing at each one, she gave the order, then sat back quietly, awaiting her next instruction.

“Alright. Now... Kimberly, Sheila... tell me truthfully. Are you aware of what is happening right now?” he asked, curious.

Both women nodded. “Yes, we are aware,” Sheila replied. “You have hypnotized and taken control of our Mistress, and have kidnapped us for transport.”

“Yes, that much is true. Tell me... how do you feel about that?” he asked. “The fact that I have hypnotized Mistress Ramona.”

“We do not like that,” Kimberly replied. “Mistress commanded that we do not act of our own accord unless she specifically directs us to. Otherwise, we would have attacked you the moment we realized your intentions.”

“Yes, I anticipated such a response,” he admitted. “That is why I instructed her to give that command.” He paused, considering. “Answer me this. If I woke you both from your trance right now, if you were fully awake and aware, what would you do?”

“I would choke you and then snap your neck,” Kimberly replied calmly.

“I would turn you into an insect,” Sheila answered, “probably a cockroach, and stamp you flat.”

Zeb blinked. “Rather violent reactions, all things considered,” he replied blandly. “I sense quite a bit of repressed hostility. I do not, however, believe it is actually focused on me. Answer me this. Do you both enjoy being slaves of Mistress Ramona?”

This time, there was a bit of hesitation. “We serve Mistress Ramona...” Kimberly began, twitching slightly, “by our own choice. She is a wonderful and beautiful Mistress. We are lucky to serve at her whim.”

“Mistress Ramona... is all that we need and... desire,” Sheila added, hands twitching slightly as well.

Zeb’s smirk grew. To his mind, the answer was obvious. The slight hesitation and physical cues were consistent with a strong-willed individual suffering under an imposed brainwashing. Mistress Ramona had obviously tampered with their memories, leading them both to believe that they had chosen to serve her freely, of their own accord, hence to lessen any chance of them fighting against their hypnotic commands. Yet, her technique had been sloppy, at least sloppy enough that a part of both women, though accepting of the commands, still resented being controlled to the point of resisting, if only on a subconscious level. Zeb was no psychiatrist or hypnotherapist, but his Gram Gram had had him tutored in a wide array of subjects growing up, including advanced psychology. And he knew enough to discern the women’s true feelings despite their words to the contrary.

His next decision, however, was a tricky one. By all rights, the most prudent thing to do would be to leave both women in trance, deeply enslaved to their Mistress, and send all three off to Arthur Winston and his not-so-tender mercies. His job had been simply to extract Mistress Ramona from her compound and deliver her to be questioned and debriefed. Nothing had been specified for her bodyguards, and dealing with both a powerful witch and mentalist would be problematic at best. The fact that all three women were completely under his sway was incredible in and of itself. Going against fate and trying to impose his own will had the propensity to blow up in his face.

Still, they have no real part in any of this, he mused silently, already making up his mind. I have no personal quarrel with either of them. At least, not yet, he added grimly, as he reached out, taking both women by the arm. I just hope they appreciate the gesture, he thought as he closed his eyes, and focused, gathering his aura.

And pushed.

Kimberly and Sheila both let out a soft gasp, shuddering briefly as a pulse of energy swept through them. Both women’s eyes fluttered briefly, a soft glow emanating from them, as the pulse enveloped them completely, sweeping inside to their deepest cores before flowing out once more like a gentle wave. Zeb grunted, gasping aloud as he released his hold on their arms, slumping forward slightly in fatigue... as both women suddenly sat up straight, glancing around themselves in alarm.

“What the... where...?” Kimberly began.

“How did... what just happened?!?” Sheila interjected, shaking her head.

Zeb managed a weak grin as both women turned their attention to him. “Ah. Good. I see that worked. My name is Master Lonbraj-la. Now then, I know you two must be very confused about what’s going on here. I’d imagine you have a ton of questions. I would simply ask that you—”

“Fucker!” Sheila growled, lashing out, tackling Zeb, reaching for his throat, trying her best to strangle him. “You fuck! I’m not letting anyone control me again!”

“H-hey! Stop... stop fighting me,” he yelled back, wrestling with the older woman, trying not to hurt her. “I said stop it!” he growled, twisting free, jabbing his fingers deftly into the pressure points on her arms, rendering her limbs temporarily numb. “I’m not trying to control you, Ms. Torres! In case it escaped your notice, I just freed you from Mistress Ramona’s control.” The auburn-haired woman blinked at that, settling back in her seat, chagrined. “Now then. As I was saying... I know you’re both a bit confused as to what is happening here. First of all... how much do you remember? What is the last thing you both recall?”

“Everything,” Kimberly replied sullenly, glaring heatedly at the still placid form of Ramona di Fiore, seemingly oblivious to the drama taking place before her. “I remember Mist... I remember Ramona summoned us to her office, and put us in a trance, telling us to follow her to the parking garage. Then all of us climbing inside, meeting you, and watching Ramona go into a catatonic state.” She frowned, crossing her arms. “Obviously, you’re a True Hypnotist as well,” she stated with obvious disgust. “And even more obviously, you are working for one of her enemies, probably Arthur Winston. The question is... what do you plan to do with us?”

“Huh. The real question is, why bother to awaken us in the first place...” Sheila grumbled.

Zeb sighed deeply. Not that he’d expected them to drop to their knees in thanks or sing his praises, but he had expected at least a token word of thanks. “First of all, if you look inward, you’ll see that I did more than simply awaken you. I kindly removed all of Ramona’s hypnotic conditioning. You are no longer her slaves, bound to her will.” Both women blinked, gaping at him. “You’re free,” he clarified. “No one has control over you now... including me. You can come and go as you please.”

“Holy shit,” Kimberly murmured, eyes closed momentarily, before she opened them, staring at him in shock. “You... how the hell... why the hell...?”

“As to your other question,” he continued, “I have no plans to do anything with either of you. You were correct—I was hired by Arthur Winston to remove Mistress Ramona as a thorn in his side. There was nothing said about her... companions,” he said, smirking at the looks on their faces, “so I made the decision to free you. If you like, I can have Sasha pull over and let you out, or drop you off anywhere you’d like to go.”

“Just like that?” Sheila persisted, still scowling. “No strings attached? And just out of the goodness of your heart?”

“I wouldn’t have put it that way exactly,” he conceded. “I’m no ‘benevolent soul’ out doing good deeds. The job was to bring in Ramona di Fiore. I had her hypnotize you both to remove you as a possible threat to my mission. And, honestly, having you both along for the ride just complicates things for me.” He sighed softly. “Ramona admitted that she’d brainwashed you both against your will into becoming her slaves when I questioned her earlier. And while I had no reason to intervene on your behalf, neither did I have reason to condemn you both to the same fate that Mistress Ramona is heading for. Needless to say, I made a judgment call. And I always tend to go with my gut feeling.”

Sheila nodded at that, apparently satisfied.

“And... you don’t care that we’re both associated with Jonathon Creel?” Kimberly asked pointedly.

Zeb considered. “Do you intend to stay here and Boise and interfere with Arthur Winston and his activities?”

“No,” she replied emphatically. “Believe me, after all this, I am more than ready to head back to New York,”

“Good,” he stated, “I personally see no reason to present you to Winston, then. Indeed, if I brought you to him, I’m quite sure he would be interested in having a long, involved, and fairly intrusive conversation with both of you. But as long as you’re not actively involved with Mistress Ramona and her scheming, it’s no concern of mine.” He shrugged. “And no, I don’t consider being Mistress Ramona’s brainwashed confederates as being ‘actively involved’.”

Both women glanced at each other, a slow smile forming on each of their faces. “Well, Master Lonbraj-la,” Kimberly said with a chuckle, “I have to say, you’re a very strange man. I know dozens of True Hypnotists, and almost none of them would have simply let us go this way... not without it being of some benefit to them.”

“Oh, but it does benefit me,” Zeb replied, giving her a grin. “Doing this for you means you owe me a favor. And you never know when having a witch and a mentalist owing you a favor can come in handy.”

After a bit more discussion, the two women ultimately decided to return to New York as quickly as possible. At Kimberly’s direction, Zeb stopped the car, allowing them to get out before heading on to the final destination. He then proceeded to deepen Ramona’s trance and give her a few more instructions. When he was satisfied, he pulled out his cell and called the number he’d been given by Mistress Jayde after accepting the mission. Pulling into an underground garage at The Spiral, Zeb waited calmly as his thrall brought the car to a stop and exited the vehicle, opening the door for him.

“Mistress Jayde, Miss Dazzle,” Zeb greeted the pair as they stepped from the shadows and approached the car. “We meet again. I trust you are both well?”

“We are, thank you Master Zebediah. You appear to be doing well yourself,” Jayde replied, nodding. “Your message said that you had something for us?”

Lifting a hand, Zeb gestured to the limo. “You could say that, yes,” he replied, stepping back to allow the two women to peer inside.

“Yeah, and wh... Oh shit! Holy fuck, it’s her!” Dazzle exclaimed, surprised. “It’s really her! Mistress Ramona di Fiore!” She glanced up at Zeb, her estimation of him having gone up dramatically. “How in the FUCK did you manage to slip past all of her security and bring her out all by yourself?!?”

Zeb shrugged. “I improvised. The details aren’t important—what matters is that I brought her here.” He peered into the limo. “Slave Ramona. It’s time. Get out of the car and come stand next to me.”

“Yes, Master,” the entranced hypnodomme replied, obeying, moving to stand next to him.

Jayde gave a nod of approval, impressed by Zeb’s accomplishment.

The cynical hypnodomme was not easily impressed.

Zeb returned the nod appreciatively.

“Now then, as I mentioned earlier, I am turning you over to Mistress Jayde, and her partner, Dazzle,” he stated firmly. “You will follow them inside. You will obey their every command as if it were coming directly from me. And you will answer all of their questions, completely and without hesitation. Do you understand, slave?”

Ramona nodded. “Yes, Master, I understand. I will obey.”

“Very good,” Zeb replied, turning back to Jayde. “Well, Mistress Jayde, I assume you can take it from here. I would venture to say that this should complete Mr. Winston’s little ‘test’ of my abilities to everyone’s satisfaction, wouldn’t you agree?”

Jayde chuckled, raising an eyebrow in the same manner as her sister Jing-Mei and brushing a strand of vivid green hair from her eyes; she and Dazzle exchanged nods and smiles.

“Yes, I would say so,” Jayde answered. “I must admit, I did not expect to hear back from you so soon... especially not with confirmation of your success. Honestly, you came across as a bit too cocky and sure of yourself,” she informed him. “But... it seems that your self-confidence was warranted. Well done.”

“Well, thank you for the consideration,” he replied, nodding to her. “It was a pleasure seeing you two lovely ladies again... I don’t wish to be rude, but I am afraid that I need to be going. Please let Mr. Winston know I will contact him tomorrow concerning my fee, and his offer of a VIP membership at The Spiral.”

“Fair enough; just for the record, you have my respect, Master Zebediah. I look forward to seeing you around The Spiral,” Jayde said.

Dazzle nodded in agreement.

“That goes for me too; I hope we see each other again soon,” she added, eyeing Zeb seductively and giving him a sultry wink.

Zeb was startled by her obvious lust toward him for an instant.

He composed himself quickly.

“I believe I would like that,” he replied with a grin.

With that, he slid back into the back seat of the limo. “Forgive me ladies, but it has been a long and busy day, and I’m exhausted. I bid you both, good night!” Tapping the privacy window, Zeb sighed deeply as the car withdrew, heading its way back home once more.