The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Après les Pleus

By Red Raven

It’s amazing how the light is after a good hard rain, I stood staring out the window from Johns apartment, a glass of ginger ale. It always seemed brighter as the light from street lamps and happy homes seemed to become liquid, flowing and coating the world. Instead of being out in the world of light I loved, I stood, waiting.

After a month of bliss as the woman I had loved from both near and afar was mine finally. Her ex-fiancé was giving her an unwelcome and unwarranted hell. I was there as, if not an avenging angel, one very pissed off Husband.

I heard the jingle of the keys in the lock; it was accompanied by the half audible drunken giggles of two adults playing grab ass in public. Normally, I’d be entertained. Tonight was to be anything less than entertaining for James. Briefly, I wondered who was with him; I really hoped she would be a good sport about this. I’d woven my energy strings before this, about the same time I took out the light bulbs.

The door opened and the 2 back lit forms stumbled and swayed in, the door closed behind them as one slapped at the ineffective switches. Finally giving up they stumbled in, I was almost looking forward to this. Almost, I was going to hurt someone my wife had cared for, so she would have some peace. I turned facing the door with a thought the lights blossomed, flooding the room, blinding the two inebriated people before me. Already the flows of energy I’d woven had latched on, sapping their will.

I felt the dour expression on my face. “James, we need to talk.” I looked at the girl, very pretty with red gold hair, maybe five foot four with some sensible heals. “what’s your name hon?” I forced her to answer me.

“I’m Amberly…” she said slurring her words. “Amberly Flynn” I smiled.

“Amberly, do you know the kind of man he is?” She nodded kind of dumbly. “Did you know he left his pregnant fiancé?”

She looked at him askance, and then shook her head no while answering me. “No, I jush met him a few weeks ago. Eh din’t tell me bout no babies…”

I sighed and started clearing the alcohol from her system. Even before I asked my next questions she was perhaps more sober than she had been in along time. “Do you love him?” I said as I sat in a high backed chair.

Again looking at him, I think really for the first time, she again shook her head. “I don’t know him well enough to tell. I mean he’s good in the sack and makes good money, and he always treats me real nice…takes me nice places. But that’s not love.” I nodded she was right that wasn’t love. Lust, maybe or practicality but not love.

“fair enough…”I said, as I twirled the ginger ale in my hands. “I have a problem, and you could be the answer to it. Why don’t you sit and think about it” I said as I gestured her to the love seat. I started upping her arousal. “You should make yourself feel comfortable” as I emphasized the last word I sent a spike of lust straight to her nipples and pussy. I heard her start to react as her mind caught up to her body. “Now James, how do you feel about Amberly?”

“She’s a sweet piece of ass, I was gonna dump her next week though” The truth really was in the wine. God I hate Lawyers. “Her tits are yust to shmall” I looked over at Amberly. She was getting very comfortable, already on hand was playing with very perky breasts. She was leaning back her mouth open. I upped the energy flowing to her a little more; I figured she should enjoy herself.

“James, I’m not here about Amberly. I’m here to find out why you haven’t butted out of Sharon’s and my life.” He stood there; I started to get him sober. I poured energy into him to make him amenable to talking and trusting me. “well… “ I said waiting.

“the bitch is….”His voice stopped in mid sentence.

“If I hear you call my wife other than, she, her, Sharon, the beautiful woman I never deserved or anything else respectful, you may not walk out of here the man you thought you were.” I said in calm even tones. “look at Amberly…”I made a few quick adjustments.”She doesn’t look as good to you as she did; which was hard to believe with now one hand down her panties playing with a very wet pussy. “Amberly, are you comfortable?”

“Uhmm…”she moaned in reply. She was a mans wet dream, even a married mans, I was happy I could control myself.

“Take off your clothes James.” Fairly soon he was naked. I began to build his lust a slow trickle. “Now then, why are you interfering….’ I said levelly, coldly.

“Sharon is pregnant with my baby. I don’t want kids.” Score one for honestly I thought as I let his arousal build. “I don’t want her to come after me for money when the kids a teenager.” I sighed, money.

“Well I can solve that for you then.” I gestured with my hand just as I heard tearing cloth. I looked at Amberly. Her blouse was ruined, if she got any wetter I think the love seat would be too. I turned up her arousal even more. James was showing signs of his own arousal. His dick was getting hard. “Go ahead pet that puppy James, Amberly is pretty hot, you sure you never wanted to marry her?” I saw his throat convulse as he swallowed. The room was being filled with the sweet, sharp scent of sex. By now her panties were discarded her dress hiked up around her waist.

“There are some papers I want you to sign.” I pointed at the table. “Sign them and she’s yours. Don’t you want to fuck her? To make her yours? “ With each sentence I upped his arousal. And closed of his ability to cum. He stood there in the light filled room stroking a very hard cock.

“What do they say?” He said through a lust fogged mind. I was surprised, I think that was the most intelligent he’d ever been.

“In exchange for you giving up your legal rights as a parent, we give up any rights to any monies you may make in the future or currently.” I sent a thin tendril towards him to obey. “You may want to switch hands…” Amberly was by now lying halfway in the floor her knees hiked up in the air. “Amberly, there is a form for you to sign too dear. I said standing up and walking over to the sex crazed girl. She really was stunning as she rode the peak of an never ending orgasm, or maybe in her case it was a whoregasm I thought with a snort. Offering her a pen and the paper she signed. He signed, “ok James sign here…” I flipped a page. ”here and initial here, here and here.” Each time I punctuated by moving pages.

“Now that the preliminaries are through.” I said drawing out of my pocket a small box. I made some changes to James. I upped his loyalty, his need for domesticity and a few other things. When I was done he would be a model husband. With an incredible libido, and all he would want to do is please his wife. I opened the box and placed it on the table. “James help Amberly up” He did with much heavy petting. They were clinging to one another, kissing each other, stroking the very exposed skin. Ah young lust there is nothing quite like it. “Dearly beloved we are gathered ere today for the marriage of these young lovers…”One of my many accomplishments being an ordained minister in the Unitarian faith. Hey an Internet connection and fifteen bucks can’t beat it.

I went through the service. I’d slipped in the marriage certificate; a friend at the courthouse owed me a favor. They took the rings. I gave Amberly a mischievous push. She got a devilish look in her eyes and leaned in kissing her Husband. Her hand, with the ring; reaching down, around and pushing up into his behind quite firmly. Not exactly what I had planned, but his eyes bugging out was quite satisfactory. He on the other hand placed the ring gently on her finger. “You may now fuck the bride.” On this I loused their pent up lust.

James guided her down to the ground, I heard his cock enter Her sopping pussy with a squelch. I knew Amberly had wanted children, but I instilled in her a deeper desire for them. In him, I placed a desire to nurture them; as they fucked there on the floor I started tying their energy together. Hungrily he sucked her breasts; the ones an hour ago he found to small I smiled picking up both the documents. I left and with the barest hint of energy the lights dimmed leaving the two newlyweds to bask in one another’s bodies. I hoped this would be enough.