The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Appearance is everything

Author: Mango Tree

Chapter 3

Despite all I’d accomplished, I still vastly underestimated the power of her mind. I took me a while to see what should have been plain to me.

See, what’s the point of a corset? It’s to make your waist appear narrower than it really is. It’s supposed to deceive the eye. Similarly, a push-up bra makes your breasts appear bigger than they are, making an A cup look like a B cup, and so on. Sky-high heels have the effect of making your legs look longer than they are and your ass fuller than it is. She saw all these effects. She was just as deceived by them as everyone else who saw her was. She saw them almost every minute of the day. By now there wasn’t an inch of wall in the house not covered in mirror. Wherever she looked she saw her boob spilling out of a bra cup or her bulging butt cheek as she tilted her pelvis to retain balance on her tippy-toes. When I made her exercise on the treadmill—initially to practice moving in those colossal heels—I put a mirror right in front of her and her tiny waist and slender legs stared back at her.

And lastly she was bombarded with messages complementing her great figure. No matter who she talked to, they always reminded her how hot she was. My ideal of the feminine figure formed the core of who she was a person.

So while she was hot to begin with, she wasn’t perfect. But to her eyes and ears she was. And we know who wins in this game: the mind does. Because appearance always beats everything else. So inevitably her mind did its best to obviate the discrepancy between reality and how she saw reality. It redirected her metabolism. Her biochemistry bent over backward to turn her into what she seemed to be. Every lipid that could be found was drafted to her tits and ass. Her waist became tighter. Her belly flat. Her legs and back lean and taut. I wouldn’t be surprised if her mind reassessed the need for the normal 6.5 meters of small intestine just to shave a few more cm off her waist measurement!

The realisation made me dizzy. It was so hard to believe, but in the end I had to deal with the facts. I had to see how far I could push it. I gave her more exercises to do and I made sure she understood what they were for. She couldn’t be in bondage for this, but I’d already pretty much decided to give her free rein at home. Sit-ups and Russian twists for a slimmer, more toned belly. Hip thrusts and bridges for a plumper booty. Arm raises and dumbbell presses for her shoulders—to accentuate her hourglass figure. (And for her arms, which were honestly rather emaciated from being tied up and useless on her back for so long.) And face pulls for a strong back—and to help lift her swelling boobs.

The intensity was low, because lean is better than chunky, but she exercised at least once, often twice a day. This was easy, because—of course—I made sure she felt aroused by it. So after a short while she did it unprompted and almost always the end of her daily exercise routine coincided with a glorious body-wracking orgasm.

I made her own voice repeat to her what the exercises should achieve—every repetition.

—Hip thrusts for ass, hip thrusts for ass, hip thrusts for ass …

Her eyes were glued to the body part in question in the mirror, as if willing the exercise to do what it was meant to. And her clothing always exaggerated the effect.

It wasn’t long before I could tighten her corset further a notch or two and her short skirts and push-up bras became too tight. I had to buy them all new.

Of course, from her mind’s point of view her efforts were always futile, because as soon as her body caught up with what her mind previously perceived, the new perception was just as much off the mark. So her brain was like a dog chasing its own tail. Always chasing that perfect figure but simultaneously pushing that same figure further out of reach. Pursuing the goal was her goal. Nothing was more rewarding than that. I made sure of it.

The effect was astounding. Her boobs and ass swelled and grew. But very slowly. It was like a second puberty. Barely noticeable on the scale of months, but unmistakable. I wished it was faster. But her body would continue to slowly change for many years to come.

What had been a wishful fantasy at first—the vibrating titfuck—became reality now. A quick dip in her soaking pussy and my dick could slide smoothly out of sight between her mammaries. It was heavenly to have her mould her tits around my rod and every time it peeked out at the other end have her dip her mouth onto it and give it a swirl with her tongue.

And her ass! Not only was it really handy to hold on to while slamming into her, its inertia also allowed her to counter-thrust with efficacy. Fucking with a nice rhythm was easier than ever before. Not to mention when I fucked her doggy-style from behind, her snapping, shuddering, waving ass-cheeks offered a mesmerising view.

She even grew a little bit taller. She’d been about a head shorter than me. But now she gained a few cm in height. I noticed when I stood behind her as she did the dishes one time. When I pulled the dildo out of her cunt, she reflexively bent over the basin and thrust her ass back at me. I stuck my dick into her waiting twat. Even on her absurdly tall heels I’d normally have to bend my knees a bit to get my dick on the right level, which was—I really have no right to complain, but I’m making a point here—not ideal. One day I noticed this was no longer necessary. I made a note to make sure she got enough calcium for good strong bones.

I did not like body hair on women. Since the start of my project I’d made sure to keep everything below her eyes bare by shaving her once a week. By now I’d conditioned her to shave herself even more diligently. For the sake of science I took a step backwards and took over the task again. This time I blindfolded her for the duration of her shave so she didn’t know what I was doing. She thought I was just caressing her. At the same, my messaging to her stressed the smoothness of her skin and how—in order to please me better—she was even born without body hair. After a mere three weeks the growth slowed and within three month I couldn’t find a single hair even with a magnifying glass. (Funnily, her head hair, eye brows and lashes grew twice as fast at the same time. I’m not sure why.)

It went further than that. My girlfriend hadn’t eaten a solid meal in months. For all she knew, all she’d consumed was cum. An added benefit of the dissolved food powder I gave her was that her body absorbed virtually all of it. That is, she needed to poo at most once a week. Her mind inferred from her lack of ingestion and excretion (yet unaltered weight) that food and metabolism were unrelated. Sure enough, when I slowly decreased her food intake, it didn’t do anything but reduce her need to go to the toiled even more. Eventually she received nothing and she just carried on as before.

Since the start of my experiment a year ago my girlfriend had kept in touch with family and friends via telephone. She didn’t need hands for this as her phone was always with her in her rucksack and it could generate her voice and communicate directly to her ear.

Since her parents lived abroad there was no risk of surprise visits, a thing I had taken into account from the beginning. At some point they wanted to see her again, but I was putting that off for now using various excuses. I was however very interested in her sister. I told my girlfriend that she was a hottie and she immediately began working on convincing her to visit us. She was fresh out of school and unsure of her next step so my girlfriend suggested she come stay with us for a few weeks and see if she liked the city.

Not to my surprise, my girlfriend was completely onboard with ordering the same apparel I had ordered for her a year ago. I realised however that her expectations for how this would go down were rather naive. In her mind this whole thing had pretty much been her idea to begin with and she expected her sister to at least be open to it, Instead of—like a normal person—horrified. She was completely unaware of the electronics aspect of the operation. I went ahead and ordered everything we needed.

—Oh my god look at you!

—Heey! said the sister running up with open arms.

—Oh my god I’ve missed you so much!

—Me too! Wow nice place you have here!

—Thanks!

I introduced myself. This was the first time we met.

—We’ll give you a thorough tour later, I said. But first, let’s eat.

She was every bit as pretty as the pictures made her look. They looked quite similar. You could clearly tell they were related. The sister only looked a good deal shorter as she was wearing runners and not towering heels. She also sported a cheeky fringe.

—You look great... and... taller than I remember, she said to my girlfriend.

She was mostly wearing what she normally wore, but instead of a tiny skirt she wore a long dress from head to toe.

—Maybe you’ve shrunk, she teased her little sister.

—Beautiful dress! Why the hoodie?

—Feeling chilly.

—Let’s eat, said my girlfriend, carrying in a steaming dish.

—Wow, when did you learn how to cook?

—Go ahead, tuck in! I won’t have anything. I’m not that hungry today.

You might be wondering how she carried in the food if her hands were folded up useless on her back, but we’ll get to that in a minute.

Afterwards we sat down in the sitting room with a bottle of wine.

—Why don’t you call your parents? I said. Surely they’d like to know you’ve arrived safely.

—We could do a video call, added my girlfriend.

—They’re dying to visit you guys, said her sister. To me: They’ve never met you.

—I don’t think dad would like it here, said my girlfriend giggling. He wears hats and scarves when the temperature dips below 20.

—That’s true.

—And mum wants control of the kitchen and there’s no way I’m giving up control of mine!

—You haven’t seen them in so long though.

—It’ll happen some time soon, my girlfriend reassured. For the time being the guest room is taken by you though!

(We didn’t have a guest room. Sure, we could have furnished one, but there was no need for that.)

After a long video call I gave my girlfriend a signal and she offered her sister a refill and while she wasn’t looking dropped in the special pill. We continued chatting as she slowly nodded off. Even before she was out my girlfriend hiked up her dress and started diddling herself. The sister wore a confused look on her sweet innocent face. We waited an extra ten minutes just in case.

—I think she’s out.

—I love you I love you I love you. You’re the best boyfriend ever.

—Oh now. Why don’t you stop getting off for a second and help me out.

I put the sister on the floor and undressed her.

—No really, that you’re willing to surprise my little sister like this.

—You did a great job. You didn’t say anything sexual all night.

—It was so hard. I just wanted to tell her about your dick and how she was allowed to blow you any time.

—But we want to give her a surprise, right.

—Ok, so what’s next?

—Can you go get everything, all the equipment from the garage?

While she was gone I started with the thing I didn’t need my girlfriend to know about: the noise-cancelling ear plugs and covers. She still had no idea about her own and how they distorted her reality.

—Here it is! she said, putting a full cardboard box on the table.

—Let me untie you first.

I helped her out of the long dress and hoodie and untied the hands on her back. She unfolded her second pair of arms from behind the first. what had happened was this: after she had worn her fancy prosthetic pair for a while without break, I noticed they had partly fused to her shoulders. Apparently her mind was becoming convinced the new prosthetic pair were her real arms, while the ‘real’ arms on her back remained functional, and her body accepted them. I left them alone (and resigned myself to taking over the housework again for a while) and sure enough after several weeks I noticed some twitches in her arms. Slowly, she gained movement in her new fingers, then her wrist and elbows. She could peel potatoes with them, give mediocre handjobs, exercise. She learned a new level of multitasking, being able to file tax return with one pair and knitting a jumper with the other. If one hand, or two, or three found themselves with nothing to do for a moment, they’d stroke her clit or navel to advance her next orgasm.

By this point, she could do everything she could before—except now twice the speed.

We got to work. She was giddy with excitement. Some of the stuff we could recycle, because it no long fit my girlfriend, like the bra and corset. Most was just identical to what I’d used before.

The sister lay prone in the floor, unconscious. My girlfriend lubed up the anal plug and gently worked it in. She knew by now how to do that. I did the same for the dildo gag and put the face mask with the speaker in place. She inserted the vibrator while I tightly tied her arms behind her back. I showed her how to work the boob massagers into the nipples and we each clad one leg in splints and stiletto boots. These were brown with zips while the older sister wore black ones with laces all the way up, but they both bore the same preposterous high heels.

I checked the electronics were charging and locked her in the chastity belt, while my girlfriend tightened the corset and tied all the straps together. Finally she helped me put on the hoodie with the rucksack sewn onto it. This rucksack was pink and the hoodie green. It had another ironic text: “Stay wild stay free”.

—You should fuck her!

—You’re so selfish, I ribbed her. We should at least wait for her to wake up.

—I’m just want to know if you like her.

—Of course I will. But first I have another surprise for you.

—Oh goody!

She clapped both pairs of hands in excitement.

I showed her the prosthetic penis. It was from the same company that produced her dick gag. It’s colour matched that of her skin, but it was a good bit longer and thicker than any real human penis. It had a lifelike appearance and could squirt a semen-like fluid when stimulated. I attached it right on top of her clit and fastened around her legs and back with clips.

My girlfriend woke me up early before dawn.

—She’s awake!

She was already stroking her new penis like she’d always had it. Had probably been practicing all night. Her algorithm had already incorporated it and trying to tell her in every way possible that it felt just like stroking a real cock. Her sister lay on our bed and looked like she might be struggling. I read shock in her eyes. But her algorithm spoke in her voice:

—Finally! If you guys have a minute, I could really use a good fuck here.

I knew that the same time as she heard herself say this the toys on her body kicked in and set in motion her transformation.

—I’m ready sis, but our boyfriend here is still a bit groggy.

She made a show of kissing me and gave my dick a few strokes to get it fully hard, not that that was necessary, given the scene before me.

—I’m kidding of course, said the sister, giggling, I’m so happy you’re taking me in. Yesterday I was afraid you wouldn’t want me.

—We thought we’d surprise you.

—Best surprise! Evah!

—Who of us would you like to ass-fuck you and to pussy-fuck you? I asked.

—That cock looks scary, she said, eying her big sister’s big new cock with genuine fear. Is that going to fit?

—Let’s find out! it’s new ownder said.

—Alright, then she’ll do your ass. I’ll do your pussy. Does that sound good, your older sister sticking her huge girl-cock up your tight little butthole?

—Nnngh, do it! I’ve been waiting for this all my life! I can’t tell you how disappoint my bum was yesterday.

—Let me help you up, I said. How’s that?

—Finally, please give my your big dick. I needed it in my cunny from the moment I saw you yesterday.

My girlfriend and I helped her little sister on her knees in the middle of the bed and got her ass and pussy ready. Then we placed our dicks at the respective openings, counted down from 3, and pushed. I slid smoothly in, my girlfriend had more trouble. Her dick seemed too big. At any rate, the young women between us emitted passionate groans.

She used some of hands to rub lubricant from her pussy onto her dick, making it slicker, and tried again. She managed to work the tip in. I told her to leave it at that for now, we were on no tight schedule after all. The overstretched asshole’s owner’s eyes teared up, but she mewed in delight. She panted and begged for more.

I wondered what was going through her head right now. She was probably very confused. What was happening? Why were her sister and her man doing this to her? Why the fuck did she have four arms. It didn’t make sense. It was horrible. At the same time she heard her own voice egging us both on. As if she wanted this. She felt us entering her in the front and pushing hard at the back at the same time. It hurt. Especially in the back, even more than that … thing … that had been in her previously. She’d never had anal sex before. Never even considered it. But as I entered into a rhythm and her sister squeezed her boobies, she couldn’t help but feel a new feeling too. A feeling that matched the moans emanating from beneath that mask she was wearing. What was that feeling?

She might be looking back at last night, during dinner, thinking whether there were any clues she shouldn’t have missed. How could she have prevented this? Had she said something wrong? She might want to plead with us to stop, but found that her voice didn’t obey her. Why was it doing that? Why was it saying that vile stuff? She felt her sister reach around her tummy for her clitoris. She wished for it to stop, but her voice filled with cries of passion and pleas to please, please not stop. Please never stop.

I saw her look to the left and focus on her own reflection in one of the big mirrors. Who was that girl? Surely not her? She looked very good. She looked like hot hussy really enjoying herself. What was happening? She’d also hear her own voice moaning. Crying for more. Completely over the top.

—Ooooh it’s so good! I love being fucking from two sides at once! Your dicks are perfect! I’m made to be fucked by you!

Surely she couldn’t be enjoying this? How could she even be talking? There was a huge thing filling her mouth. What was that? Why was it vibrating? It rubbed against the back of her tongue and made her gag. She tasted bile. It kept pushing into her throat painfully. But the girl in the mirror definitely wasn’t gagging. And she certainly wasn’t in pain. She was having the time of her life.

—Oh yeah, keep going, please don’t stop! You’re going to make me cum!

The voice was right, she’d be thinking, if this continued she was going to cum. She wasn’t close yet, but her sister kept stroking her clit way more skillfully than she ever had and tweaked her nipples with two more hands and still had an extra one to stroke her own cock. But we kept going and she couldn’t resist the building pressure. She’d feel her tit vibrate against her sister’s hand as her first orgasm with us built.

As her moans became shorter and more ragged and her words barely understandable, we slowed down to draw it out. She teetered on the edge of climax before tumbling over and spasming around my dick. My girlfriend held fast to her boob and her tummy to keep her from falling to the left.

Her orgasm was accompanied by an unrestrained howl.

This triggered my girlfriend to come too, but hers were real and mixed with her sister’s fake howl to form an orgasmic duet. I sped up while my girlfriend steadied her sister’s hips and came half a minute later.

—That’s right! Fill me with your cum. Ooh, I feel it filling me womb.

—Oh yeah, fill her up. She’s yours now. She needs your cum.

This was dirty talk with a purpose. Self-fulfilling dirty talk.

—Don’t you love it when I cum in you?

—Yeah cum in me! It’s so warm!

—Cum in my little sister!

We all caught our breath. I looked at the pair. My girlfriend caressed her sister’s boob, kissed her neck, whispered sweet words into her ear, the strap-on dick still nudging at her back door.

The younger sister looked me straight in the eye. I could only guess what she was thinking.

—Thanks for sharing him with me, her voice said quietly. And thanks for taking me as your second girlfriend. I feel so safe and loved right now.

—We love you baby, said her sister, nibbling her earlobe and stroking her tummy.

Surely she’d have a rough and disorienting time at first. She’d be filled with doubt, as her inner feelings didn’t match up with what her senses told her. But appearance is everything and her senses would win eventually and aberrant feelings would fall silent.

You may still think I’m a bad person, but you’re wrong. I’d be causing irreparable harm by faltering now. It was in the young sister’s interest that I pushed through. Besides, I couldn’t disappoint my girlfriend now. This was her deep desire. She would be inconsolable if I stopped now. Soon the sisters could reminisce together about how I had appeared in their lives and helped them find their destiny.