The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apartment

Chapter 5

As Master put his computer away, the doorbell rang. Without any sense of modesty, Bobbi, still quite nude, ran to the door and opened it. In walked three young women.

I recognized one as an aerobics instructor from my gym and another as a girl I saw at the gym sometimes. The third was a stranger. The aerobics instructor was a tall, statuesque blond amazon. The other girl from the gym was an oriental girl with long black hair that went past her rear. The oriental girl was also taller and had much larger girls than most oriental girls I knew. The stranger was a tall, muscular redhead. Her red curls cascaded down her back.

They were all wearing very brief athletic outfits, tank tops and tight shorts, cut off denims and bustiers. As soon as they came in, Bobbi closed the door and the three girls went to the coat closet, stripped quite matter of factly and hung their clothes on a single hanger each. I was still kneeling in present.

The aerobics instructor came to me and said, “It’s cleaning time and you’re the new girl, so you get bathroom.”

She led me to the bathroom, showed me where the cleaning supplies were under the counter and asked, “Do you have any questions?”

“No.” I replied.

“Then get to it.” She added unnecessarily.

This explained the mystery of Master’s clean apartment. At some level, I knew the four remaining girls in the living room area were cleaning every surface, changing every sheet, doing every stitch of laundry. I began to clean the bathroom.

I’m a pretty clean girl and I keep my dorm room neat. The cleaning I did here was on another level. Every surface got scrubbed. Behind the mirror, under the vanity, the ceiling, everything. You could have done surgery inside the commode by the time I was done. I stopped for drinks of water from the sink every so often.

I also understood that Master had many slaves. He only had so much time he wanted to spend with slaves and always liked to be trying new girls. That meant my place here was not assured. I would have worried for Bobbi if I could. I was bringing Michelle back next weekend which meant I would get to see Master then as well at least one more time. Bobbi was cute, definitely a nine. She would have had no trouble getting dozens of guys at the U to line up to ask her out. If she was offering sex, it would be a mob scene, but compared to the three elevens that had just come through the Master’s door to be his merry maids? I could imagine Master not bothering to ask her back. I might have worried for Bobbi, but that was gone in me, a slave didn’t worry about such things. Worry implied one had some sort of control, which I certainly did not. I was no longer in charge of how I would be used, much less Bobbi.

When the bathroom was clean, I cleaned and re-prepared myself for presentation. I came out and saw that a lunch had been prepared. Lunch was a salad with bits of chicken breast. I was grateful since was hungry.

While I ate, with only my mouth, kneeling before the bowl, I realized Master was sitting on his couch watching the large video screen. It had some sort of sports game on. On the couch with Master was the tall redhead. The redhead had particularly large breasts which Master was currently using as a headrest.

* * *

I saw Yumi, the oriental girl Master liked and Jane, the tall aerobics instructor waiting for me at the door. I was early, but they were more early. We waited at the door until the exact moment when we were supposed to arrive and then Jane rang the bell.

We all came in to see Bobbi and a statuesque brunette were already in the apartment with Master. It was typical for Master to have two girls over on Friday night, one of them a new girl. I had to admit, this new brunette was something else.

We all disrobed normally at the coat closet. Then Jane took the new brunette to show her the ropes in the bathroom. I helped Yumi to change some sheets and got them in the washing machine to start.

When the new sheet was on the couch, Master gestured to me. I knew Master liked to use me as his backrest. I sat on the left-hand side of the couch, my right leg went forward, almost as if I was sitting. My left leg went up on the couch along the length right at the point where bench and back met. This turned my torso, so I sat at a 45-degree angle to the back and side of the couch.

Master sat down and leaned back on me. My very large breasts, if I do say so myself, except for Jane’s, they were clearly the largest girls in the room and Bobbi is very well-endowed young lady, formed a headrest for Master.

Then another gesture to Yumi and she was in kneeling present between Master’s legs and was quickly given the honor of pleasuring him with her mouth. I knew from previous experience that Yumi had some special gift for pleasuring Master with her mouth. When Yumi was around and Master wanted his manhood pleasured by a mouth, Yumi got that honor far more than most.

After Yumi finished pleasing Master with her mouth, he sent her to the kitchen. Master liked his home made, fresh sushi and clearly Yumi had been developing those skills since she was a little girl.

That meant most of the cleaning fell to Bobbi and Jane, but they were happy to help as I was happier to be Master’s backrest than I would have been to get a Nobel prize.

My service to Master was the highest priority of my life. I would serve Master in any way or place he wanted, but the highest form of service was to directly serve him, which meant permission to spend time with him. This meant I had already rearranged my life in every way possible to make myself more appealing to him.

Before I met Master, my cooking skills had topped out somewhere around adding cut up hot dogs to cups of ramen soup. Since then, I had taken classes. I might never be a top chef, but I was light years better than I had been. The same could be said of my fellatio skills, they had improved with relentless practice as well. I also worked out relentlessly and studied dance. Of course, I was still attending college, before I was a good student. Now I was a relentless honor student.

I didn’t need to be better than Yumi or any other slave. I just had to be the best version of me possible. Best being defined as pleasing to Master.

I knew I had my niche, I was Master’s favorite backrest and I was gratified.

I also knew that Master had a variety of interests beyond women. I know that may be hard for some to understand. I know if most guys had the power to have women whenever they wanted, they think they’d never stop humping. However, like a woman knows she can have sex whenever she wants, Master knew he could and would have any woman he wanted, when he wanted. This let him be calm about it. That meant he could have other interests. He liked some sports, some other shows and movies and he liked to go to something called “Cons.”

Cons were large gatherings where many geeks who like sci-fi and superhero movies gather to share their mutual interests.

Master was very into Cons and liked to dress up as various characters. He also enjoyed being accompanied by a collection of girls around himself who could wear the costumes of the various female characters. Since this was nerd guy entertainment, that meant the female characters were all super-hot and wore very skimpy outfits.

I had joined Master at a few of these Cons. Apparently, I looked very much like a comic book character named “Red Sonya.”

I had myself an expert on Sonya who spends her life wearing a very skimpy chain mail bikini. I had produced several versions of the costume including ones that could be worn in public and one’s that couldn’t. Sometimes Master wanted me to be his Red Sonya in private. Even if I had a choice, I would have been happy to be anything that got me into his presence.

Jane was Master’s “Power Girl.” I know Master was unhappy with the girl he had dressed up as Wonder Woman. This new girl would make a remarkable Wonder Woman and I imagine Master was happy about this.

* * *

Having finished cleaning the bathroom and having lunch, I helped with all the remaining cleaning and laundry.

When chores were done, Master made an announcement the other girls clearly expected, “Now we see which of you is my horniest bitch.”

We then commenced a game where he would take us, one by one, to sit with our backs to his chest between his legs. He would reach around to feel up our breasts. Then he would start twirling a finger around each of the girl’s nipples.

Master started with Bobbi. The second he touched Bobbi’s nipples, her back arched, her head went back, her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth opened in a face of total pleasure.

My breasts, and the breasts of some of the other girls had relaxed in the distraction of chores. I could feel my nipples contract to hard little nubbins as I watched this sport. I knew the other girl’s breasts were doing the same.

The name of the game was that we were to show how obedient to Master we were by coming as quickly as possible. I know that as a horny bitch, I wanted the most attention I could get from Master, so if I followed my own desires, I would try to delay coming. Which created something of a dilemma.

Bobbi did not take long. Yumi went next, she arched and had the same face as Bobbi under the attention. She was almost as quick.

Then it was my turn. Oh my god, I was already dripping. As soon as Master touched my boobs I understood why they arched their backs. It was so totally non-voluntary. He was slowly rolling a finger around each of my nipples. I wanted to delay but realized that was not an option. I realized I would instead be completely obedient to my Master and come very quickly. As I realized how completely obedient I was to Master, I came.

The game was an important lesson about obedience. I also realized, even if I had wanted to resist, my body would not have allowed it. I wasn’t Master’s slave because I wanted to be, I had no choice. I didn’t want a choice.

Once we had all had a several turns with our boobs, we played the game again. This time, we would lay down across Master’s lap, face up. This left our hips raised and our cunts very prominently on display.

Bobbi went first again. This time he inserted a finger into her already quite open and lubed vag. Master would just touch the tip of his finger to her clit. Then Bobbi’s back arched again, and her head snapped back again with eyes closed and mouth wide open. A few seconds later she came hard.

My turn came, and I placed myself across his lap with a complete lack of modesty, putting my most intimate and private parts completely on display for Master because, really, they weren’t mine anymore, they were his parts and he would do with them as he wished.

When he touched his fingertip to my clit, I responded just as the other girls had. It was like an electric current of lust passed through my body. My back arched. I’m sure I made the same face. I learned the same lesson. Each relearning pushing the lesson of my abject subservience to Master deeper into my soul.

When he was done with this game, Master had us perform sexy naked yoga for him. Then he saw which of us could get an ankle behind our necks. We played and entertained Master for the afternoon.

Then Master said, “I’m hungry for some pizza.”