The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anything you want

I was a rather average woman. Probably a bit thinner than average but not really thin with small breasts. All in all i wasn’t very attractive, but not really unattractive either.

I lived alone in a small flat. As i was unemployed, i couldn’t afford much.

I have been interested in hypnosis and subliminal suggestions for a long time and experimented a lot. But one day, i finally had a break-through. I found a way to make strong posthypnotic suggestions using optic signals that could be hidden in any video or similar. If i was right, the victim wouldn’t even realize anything. If i was right, i could even make people do things, they wouldn’t do otherwise. Probably not something that goes strongly against their morale like hurting others(which i didn’t want to anyway), but still… i wondered what i could make people do. I wasn’t able to do real testing, i just didn’t have the resources. And i didn’t want to make it public anyway, it was too powerful. So i thought of a way to use it for my benefit. It was a bit risky. I could get into real trouble, if i got busted, but on the other hand, i didn’t have much to loose at the time. So i decided to risk it in a small way, that wouldn’t make me rich, but might provide some income for which i wouldn’t have to do much. I create an ad nothing interesting and placed it on a small website concerning something in my area. The idea was, that not too many people would see it and that those would most likely live in my general area. Only 2 days after it was online, my door bell rang…

I didn’t even know what i wanted here. I was at my computer when suddenly an address came into my mind. I didn’t know from where, but i looked it up and it really existed. I didn’t know why i was suddenly thinking of it. I wanted to find out more and since it wasn’t far and i wasn’t busy at the moment i decided to find out what was there. So i grabbed my things and left. When i arrived i wondered what i wanted here. There was nothing of interest. I examined the names on the bells. I knew none of them. However, one name gut stuck in my mind. I couldn’t tell why, i never heard it before. Following a sudden impulse, i pressed the bell next to it, immediately wondering why. I hoped, that noone was home, but after a few seconds a voice came out of the intercom. “Yes?”. It was the voice of a woman, probably around my age. I didn’t know what to say and spoke without thinking. “I have something for you”. I didn’t know why i said that, but somehow i stayed calm as if all this was totally normal. To my surprise she opened the door and let me in.

She was indeed around my age, maybe a few years older, but not much. She was okay-looking but not really my type. She was barefooted, wearing a short, wide skirt and a simple blouse. I definitely didn’t know her. “What do you have for me?” she asked. Without thinking about it i took out my wallet, grabbed every note out of it and offered it to her. It wasn’t a fortune, but it was a good amount. She hesitated. “What for?” she asked. And again i answered automatically “Nothing, just like that”. “You want to just give me money for nothing”? She asked disbelievingly. “Yes”. She hesitated again, but not as long as i would have expected, and then took it, counted it and put it away. “Cool, thanks”, she said grinning now more confident. I didn’t know what was going on and why i was giving some stranger my money, but somehow this seemed totally normal. “Gladly” i answered, again without thinking “Is there anything else i can do for you”?

IT WAS WORKING! It was really working. This guy just gave me his money just like that. Originally my plan was just to make him give me money and leave. That last question was just a test. But now i was curious what else i could make him do. But still, i wanted to be careful and played dumb.”Like What?”, i asked. “Anything you want” he said. I considered for a moment and then said “Hmm a foot massage would be nice.”—“Uh, okay”. He didn’t seem to like the idea, but when i sat down on my couch he came towards me. I suddenly noticed, that he was quite attractive. “Wait” i said, “You said ‘anything i want’. What if i want you to do that naked?”. He stopped, shocked. “ehrm, no problem” he answered uncertain. I grinned “Then go ahead”. And sure enough, he took off all of his clothes, then knelt down and began massaging my bare feet. It was nice, but i liked the power more than the massage itself and soon wanted more. “Would you mind kissing them a bit?” I asked. He sighed shortly but complied. The feeling of power grew and i enjoyed it. When he kissed my big toe, i suddenly followed an impulse and just stuck it in his mouth. He didn’t complain, but i could almost feel his reluctance. i played a bit with it, pulled it out again and he immediately resumed his kissing. I really liked that.Like my personal servant. Except that i didn’t have to pay him. Even better, HE paid ME. It started to turn me on, and since i had an attractive guy at my service…

I still didn’t know why was doing this. Here i was kneeling in front of a woman i didn’t know kissing her feet. I wondered if she was as confused as i was, that i would do that, but it looked like she accepted it and just enjoyed it. “You know, “ she suddenly said, “I would really like it, if you could move up my leg.” Without thinking about it, i just did it. As i got close to her skirt she started pulling it back, so i could continue and i saw that she didn’t wear anything beneath it. I continued and tried moving outward, but she placed her hands on my head and directed me inwards to her pussy. “I want you to continue here”. I really didn’t want to, but somehow i knew i had to and so i started kissing it softly. She enjoyed that for a few seconds, then said “I want to feel your tongue”. Still trying to resist i only let my tongue slide over it again and again until she said. “Come on, i want you to really please me and make me come” and i had no choice but to do it.

I leaned back and enjoyed his tongue. A few times i expressed some more specific wishes as to how i wanted to pleased and he adjusted. Otherwise i just enjoyed it. After a while i got curious as to what was going on inside him. So i casually said “Do you really enjoy doing this?”. He stopped for a moment “No, not really”, he answered and continued. Interesting…

“Then why do you do it?” He considered for a moment. “Well, i offered to do anything for you that you want that you want and that’s what you wanted, so i have to, don’t i?”—“Of course” i said quickly. “But why did you even make such an offer?”—“I don’t know, it just seemed like the right thing to say”—“Do you regret it now?”—“hmm, actually no”—“Even though you now have to do something you don’t want to?”—“Well i don’t enjoy licking you, but i DO want to do what you want.”—“No matter how much you dislike it?”—“Apparently” During that whole conversation he continued licking whenever he wasn’t speaking. “Do you hold it against me, that i am that for my advantage?”, i asked—“Well, i was at first, but now that i realized that i want to do what you want, i think you should tell me what is without holding back”—“Works for me” i said grinning. I started to get really aroused. I made him to just stick his tongue out, pressed his head against my pussy and facefucked him until i came. A bit exhausted i fell back. He just sat there waiting. I was hot. I took off the rest of my clothes, went over to my bed and lay down on my back. “Do you need a break?” I asked. “If there is nothing you want me to do right now, it would be nice to catch my breath”—“Well, i want to rest a bit, but it would be nice having my body kissed and caressed with your hands and tongue while resting”—“So do you want me to do that or do you want to give me break?” i considered a bit, but why shouldn’t i be egoistic? Essentially he encouraged me to be. “Do it!” I said and he did. I just relaxed, thinking about all the possibilities i had now. “You know,” i said, “i think there is no real need for me to say ‘I want you to do this and that’. Since we already now, that you’re going to do it anyway, no matter what it is, i might as well just order you to do it. I mean, when i give you an order, you can assume, that i WANT you to obey it and therefore you will, right?”—“Uhm, i guess so, yes” he said and continued. After a little while he asked “you breasts too?”. I thought about it. Did i want to give him that pleasure? Would it even be one? Did it really matter? After all, it should be about what I want and i wanted it. “Yes”, i said. “In fact, focus on them for a while”. A few minutes later i turned around and he continued on my back. “Treat my ass now”, i ordered. Never has my ass been worshiped like that. I started getting aroused again. “Stick your face into it and just lick it”. That really turned me on again. “Ok, stop” he stopped. “Lay back on the bed!” He did and i climbed on his face and made him lick me again. As i got more and more aroused i began rubbing myself on him. I didn’t concern myself with how much weight i put on him and just used his face as i pleased. Once i came i just sagged down completely sitting on his face now. He just had to endure that for a moment, i didn’t care. Then i climbed down to rest again. I still didn’t give him a break and ordered him to treat me like before. I made him pleasure and please me a few more times before i got tired of it. But bevor i let him go, i needed to try something…

I was down on my knees again, my head between her legs, softly caressing her pussy with my tongue when she suddenly asked. “So you really want to do EVERYTHING i want?” I was surprised. I thought was clear by now. “Yes” I said, a bit afraid of what would come next. “What if i want you to visit me on a regular basis and continue to do what i want?” I didn’t expect that. But i couldn’t help it “Then i will do that”—“Great. Let’s say once a month?”—“As you want” i said—“Ok and will you bring me a gift like today?” There was nothing i could do “If you want me to..”—“You bet i want you to. I want you to always bring me as much as you can spare”—“I will”—“Nice, then give your number, so i can tell you when it suits me”—I dictated her my number. “Thanks, you can stop licking now and stand up.” I did. “Would you just stand straight for moment and smile for me? I want to take a picture of you, so i can remember who belongs to that number” I just stood there while she handed her phone. I couldn’t see what part of me she was photographing but from the angle i guessed it was my whole(still naked) body. “Okay now i want you to get dressed and go. I want you to tell nobody about me and let noone see our chats. “okay”. I stood up and left.