The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anything for a Price.

Chapter 2

Jeremy was as ready to fuck as he had ever been in his life. Watching Tawny cleaning the house topless only intensified the problem. Without knowing what to do next and with his swollen balls in dire need of release, he finally gave up and went downstairs to relieve himself.

No longer did Jeremy have to imagine his mother’s fleshy boobs. He could look at them any time, day or night. The sounds of fap, fap, fap filled the air as he neared his orgasm. He was a sweaty mess, stroking his greasy cock while his arm slapped against his pudgy thigh.

He lazily opened his eyes to see his disgusted mother standing over him, topless, with a large basket of clean clothes.

“Oh, yeah. Stand right there I’m about to—”

“Fuck you,” said Tawny, dumping the clothes onto her masturbating son. She stomped off, slamming the basement door behind her.

About to cum and covered in warm laundry, Jeremy continued to stroke his filthy meat. Until he discovered a stray pair of his mother’s lacy underwear, holding them up to his nose, he inhaled deeply, smelling the floral fragrance of fabric softener while he shot his pent-up seed all over a fluffy bath towel.

* * *

Tawny was having coffee and a cigarette at the kitchen table, trying to come up with answers, but found none. At a loss why she couldn’t put on her clothes, she ground her teeth in anger, thinking about her son’s vulgar outbursts.

“What in the fuck has gotten into him?”

Horny as hell, Tawny squeezed her thighs together tightly to soothe her hungry pussy, but her nipples kept rubbing against the edge of the table, making it extremely hard to concentrate. She would sit back to think, only to lean forward again, holding her hard nipples against the table. There they deliciously popped above and below the hand-carved edge of the tabletop with each breath.

When Jeremy returned, he threw the cum soiled towel down in front of her. The smell of his semen went straight to her brain. She likened the experience to being stabbed in the mind by a randy cock.

“Sorry, it got into the line of fire.”

Tawny could only moan past her clenched jaw.

“And is this an invitation?” said Jeremy, twirling his mother’s panties on the end of his finger.

“Give me those!”

She jumped up, reaching for her panties as her hefty breasts bounded and slapped together in the most erotic of motions.

“Not unless you let me play with your tits.”

“No fucking way, mister! Lay a finger on me and pull back a stump!”

“What the fuck? Oh yeah,” Jeremy said, bending down to whisper in his mother’s ear. “You will let me play with your boobs, mommy.”

Tawny grabbed Jeremy’s flabby throat, squeezing his windpipe as hard as she could, pulling his ear to her mouth.

“Touch me and die.”

Jeremy scampered back to the basement, befuddled that his perfect plan had failed so completely.

“Hullo Jeremy, is there anything I can dew for yew?”

“What the fuck! I got her naked but she won’t let me near her! What am I doing wrong?”

“Well, laddie, yer not using yer head and that’ll be five more dollars.”

“No way, man, that’s not a fucking answer! If you’re going to charge me money, at least give me advice.”

“I did, laddie, and yew wouldn’t listen. I should charge you ten dollars because yer making me repeat myself.”

Jeremy took a deep breath. He had to work with Angus or he would never figure out how to use his mother as a living sex toy.

“Angus, I am sure that you told me, but I don’t remember. Could you help me out?”

“I’m still gonna charge yew. What yew gotta dew is calm her, make her be open to yer suggestions and tell her what yew want. If she agrees with what yew say then she will believe it to be the truth.”

“Tell her what?”

“Saints be damned, laddie! Would you demand a girl that you just met to parade her naked boobs around in front of yew? Would yew walk up to a strange woman in the shops and demand to fondle her tits? Tell her how yew truly feel. That’ll be five thousand, one hundred and fifteen dollars payable in two months and twenty-nine days.”

For the first time, Jeremy realized he had to pay Angus, and he had no clue where to get that kind of money. Rather than worry about that, he decided he would spend more time with his mother.

* * *

Tawny greeted her son’s return with more than just a little apprehension, and Jeremy noticed.

“Can we talk?”

Tawny really didn’t give him permission, but she didn’t tell him to get the fuck out.

Careful not to look at his mother’s bulging breasts, he said, “A couple of deep breaths?”

Together, mother and son did two deep breathing exercises. Jeremy leaned over and whispered into her ear, “You can put on your top, if you want to.”

He was disheartened at how fast his mother reached for her housecoat. She even went as far as buttoning the tiny collar button, sealing her chest completely from view.

“I’ve been a jerk. I… I have something to show you.”

Jeremy went to his basement bathroom. When he came back, he sat beside his mother with the Polaroid picture.

“This is the most beautiful woman in the world, but she doesn’t even know I’m alive.”

Her reaction did not encourage him. Tawny looked at the picture and cried. Convinced her son had totally lost his mind, and unable to understand her own inability to dress herself without his permission. It was just too much for a woman who had just spent the night in the hospital.

“I’m trying to say I love you. You’re always walking around the house without a bra. Do you have any idea what that does to me? On laundry days, you’re topless. Not to mention I’ve watched you flirt with every loser in every bar we’ve ever been to. What about the guys that you have brought home, remember Dave? Mr. PTSD.”

“Jeremy don’t—”

“Don’t? Don’t what? How the fuck do you think I felt with that drunken bastard chasing after me? Then you would crawl into bed with him! But when I tell you I’m in love with you, you’re too damned good for me?”

“You’re my son.”

“I’m a man.”

“Even if you weren’t my son, real men don’t act like this.”

“Oh, and in your world only the real men get drunk and beat children.”

“Jeremy stop! I’m your mother. What you want is illegal, and it’s not healthy. Besides, I’m eighteen years older. That’s a big difference.”

“How’s it unhealthy? Have you got the clap?”

“Jeremy Ashford Barnhart, how could you ask me such a thing? I meant not healthy for your psychological development. You need to be attracted to girls your age and have a relationship with someone you can spend the rest of your life with.”

“Like you did?”

“Jeremy, that’s not fair.”

“You don’t like nice guys, so why play fair?” said Jeremy. He leaned over and whispered into Tawny’s ear. “You really do like showing off your tits to me.”

“Seriously Jeremy, does looking at your mom’s old saggy tits mean that much to you? Oh, alright, you can look but you can’t touch. Okay? Do we have a deal?”

“Sure.”

“Actually, it’s kind of nice being topless.”

“Looks like you’re cold again.”

“What do you want me to say? They’ve got a mind of their own.”

“It must be contagious,” said Jeremy, pointing to his erection.

“Ugh,” said Tawny with a grunt of disapproval.

“It’s ok for you to look, mom,” said Jeremy, whispering into Tawny’s ear.

“Thank you, but no. I have better things to do than stand around and stare at your pride and joy. Like fixing us something for dinner, which means you and your hard-on are going to go to the store if you want me to stay topless.”

* * *

When Jeremy got back from the store, he noticed Tawny had showered, put on a long, thin, silk shirt, a pair of black pantyhose, and a pair of red high-heeled mules.

“Whoa.”

“God, you men are all alike. How’s your dick?”

“Um, ha, ha, hard.”

Tawny cupped her right tit and held Jeremy tight with her other arm.

“Well, while I was sitting there with my boobs hanging out. I figured if we are going to be bosom buddies, then you need to carry your weight around here a little-bit better. Does that sound fair?”

“Um, ah, um?”

“I’ll take that as a yes. Listen, I don’t know what’s going on with me, but, son, I learned a long time ago not to fight with the shit that’s beyond my control. So go clean your room and I will fix us something to eat,” said Tawny, whispering into Jeremy’s ear.

Jeremy took off to his room only to discover that he was a fucking pig.

“Hey, I own her. She should be down here, cleaning for me!”

Jeremy spun on one heel and marched up the steps.

“I think you…”

“Yes?” said Tawny sitting on the heavy handmade kitchen table with her tanned round breasts nearly coming to a rest upon her curvy, black nylon clad thighs. Her legs crossed at the knees. One of her shiny red mules daintily dangled from her toes.

“Ha ba, how bout you, ah, um, you, you,” said Jeremy. He had seen his mother slut it up before, on more than one occasion, but never like this.

“How’s your dick?” Tawny asked in a sultry voice. “Do you still want me to look at it?”

Jeremy fought to get his T-shirt out of the way.

“Not so fast,” she said, giggling. “I am only interested in your dick if you cleaned your room.”

“What, but, but?”

“But nothing mister, I can get a dick anytime, anywhere, so if you want to show me yours then you better get that room cleaned now.”

“Yes, ma’am,” said Jeremy as he hightailed it off downstairs.

* * *

“What the fuck, Angus? I own her and I’m the one cleaning my room,” said Jeremy, babbling into the phone.

“Well, hullo to yew too. What dew yew want me to dew about it?”

“Well, I thought she was supposed to do, you know, whatever I told her if I whispered into her ear,” said Jeremy.

“Aw laddie, yer not using yer head; do yew wanna maid or do yew wanna get laid?”

“I want someone to do what I say. I don’t want mom making demands like go clean your room,” Jeremy said with a pout.

“This is truly a sad affair because yer wasting my time and I’m making no money off yer stupidity. Spit and polish yer room and maybe she will spit and polish yer knob. That sounds like a hell of a deal. I am going to charge ye ten dollars just because yer aggravating me and I don’t want yew doing it again. Naw, I changed me mind yew can trouble me as much as yew like, but it’ll cost yew laddie.”

Three garbage bags later and the floor of Jeremy’s room was visible for the first time in, well, ever. Of course he didn’t sweep, and he stuffed the clothes from the floor into the laundry room, but he had picked up the pizza boxes, the hamburger wrappers, the beer cans, the beer bottles, and assorted junk.

“It’s done, it’s done,” said Jeremy, slightly out of breath.

“Now this, I have to see.”

She walked in front, allowing her son to get a good look at her ass as the air caught her lightweight shirt. It floated behind her like a cape. Jeremy could easily make out the crevasse between his mother’s ass cheeks underneath her sheer black pantyhose as she swung her hips from side to side.

At the bottom step, she nodded her head in approval and said, “This is a good start, lover, buuut… If you want me to spend any time down here, it’s got to be a lot cleaner than this.”

“M-o-o-o-m!”

“Hush, I said this is a good start, but there is all that laundry that needs to be washed, folded and put away. This floor? This floor is unsanitary it needs to be swept and mopped, including under the furniture. Oh, and replace that rug, no amount of cleaning is going to save it.”

“You’re supposed to be doing what I say!” said Jeremy in frustration.

Tawny sauntered to her befuddled son.

“Oh really? When did we make that deal?”

“I, I, I mean, I cleaned my room just like you asked.”

Tawny pushed her breasts against her son’s flabby belly.

“I said if you wanted me to look at your dick, you needed to clean your room. You haven’t ‘cleaned’ your room. But you have picked it up and I really appreciate the help, so pull it out.”

Jeremy couldn’t believe his ears. His mom wasn’t all gushy and blushing. She was demanding to see his cock.

“Here ya go,” he said, holding up his belly and oversized T-shirt so his mom could get a better look at his rigid fuck pole.

“Have you ever had any blisters or thick discharge?”

“No, what the fuck kinda question is that?”

“The smart kind, besides didn’t you ask me if I had the clap? Now pull the foreskin back. I want to see underneath it.… Oh, okay, listen to me, son. You are going to have to keep yourself a lot cleaner than this. Wash your dick and balls, including underneath the foreskin, every day, every time you play with yourself, and after sex. Have you ever had unprotected sex?”

“Um, ah…”

“Oh my god, you’ve never done it. Sorry, but that explains a lot. First thing, I’m not sticking anything that filthy in my mouth and if you expect me to spend time with you in this place. It needs to be a whole lot cleaner. Do you understand?”

Jeremy gave her a brief nod.

“Come on, dinner is getting cold,” said Tawny, making sure Jeremy got another eyeful of ass as she climbed up the stairs.

In the kitchen, Jeremy grabbed his mother around the waist as she stood at the stove.

“Let go of me, young man.”

“You really want to suck my dick,” said Jeremy, whispering in her ear.

“Ha, count your lucky stars that I took time out of my day to just look at it. You got a lot of shaping up to do before that thing of yours gets anywhere close to these lips. Now let go of me!”

* * *

After dinner, Jeremy stomped back downstairs in a horny funk.

“Damn it Angus, this plan of yours is not working out the way I want—”

“Be careful who you raise your voice to laddie, yew been pining over yer mother for years and now yew get to look at her all you want. It’s just the second day, and she’s already had yer cock in her hands. I’m thinking yew are dewing pretty good for yerself. So I’m charging yew another ten dollars fer aggravating me, but keep callin’ cuz I could use the money.”

“What am I supposed to do?”

“Yer a special kind of stupid, so from now on all answers are ten dollars each. I told yew to go chat her up for a bit.”

“I did that!”

“Once, and if yew keep raising yer voice, yer answers will be twenty each! Dew yew still feel like fussing at me?”

“No. I will go talk to mom some more,” Jeremy said glumly.

“Well, that’s no way to behave. Who are yew going to impress with yer lower lip sticking out?”

“Ugh,” Jeremy hung up on Angus and walked back upstairs.

“Back so soon?”

“Yeah, I thought we could, you know, talk.”

“Okay, so what’s your favorite fantasy about me?”

“Aah…”

“Well, what is it?”

“I, I don’t have one.”

“Oh, I don’t believe that for a second, Jeremy. Are you embarrassed? I’m the one who’s half naked. What do you have to be embarrassed about?”

“Well.” His voice cracked as he began. “I find you having sex with another man. Except he’s tied you up and you’re helpless. He’s doing you, but you can’t get away.”

“Oh, my! Who is this man?” said Tawny, trying not to act surprised.

“Your kind of guy,” Jeremy said with a hint of sarcasm.

“Son, is that your plan? Win my affection with insults. That’s no different from a little boy pulling a girl’s hair—”

“No, you asked my fantasy. I fantasize about saving you,” Jeremy said dejectedly. He stood up and walked off.

“Maybe you should have led with that… stop. Come back. We’ll talk and I will let you finish,” said Tawny, patting the sofa beside her.

Aside from the fact that Jeremy was inexperienced, he really had little to offer. He wasn’t smart, good-looking, or in good shape, and aside from video games, he didn’t have any life skills. What was worse, he knew that Tawny was a much better woman than he could ever hope to get on his own. Crestfallen, he sat down by his mother.

“It doesn’t matter. That’s all there is. Every time I think about you all tied up, I cum before it goes any farther.”

Tawny felt even more awkward. Yes, Jeremy wanted to be her little hero. That was good, but his idea of fun was to have her all tied up. That was just sick. Until Tawny thought about being tied up and fucked by her son. It was the most erotic thing that had ever crossed her mind.

Not that she would ever give in to such a depraved fantasy. Still, the sensational image of her son ramming his hard dick inside her as she fought to escape her bindings sent an erotic lightning bolt shooting through her body.

“Say, how about we go to Blind Man’s for drinks?” she said, in a nervous prattle.

“I don’t want to go, mom.”

“Come on, honey, it’ll be fun. We’ll knock back a few beers, shoot some pool. Maybe do a little dancing—”

“And you will meet some advertising rep named Jerry. He’s in the Keys from Fort Wayne for a sales convention, and I will have to come home alone. Or worse, you invite him over,” Jeremy said sourly.

“Okay, mister, this is as bad as trying to get my attention with the insults and it’s not fair. Never in my wildest imagination did I ever think you were interested in me. Yes, I knew you got jealous, but I just assumed that in your eyes, no one would ever be good enough. Look at me Jeremy. I’ve run around all day long with no top on just for you. We will go out together and we’ll come home together. I promise.”

Jeremy hugged his mother.

“I love you, mom. You promise I will be the only man in your life?”

“I promise. Can I get dressed, or do you want me to go topless at the bar?”

“You can do whatever you want, mom,” he said, whispering into her ear.

Their night out started just as Jeremy thought it would. Tawny made the rounds, saying hello to the regulars and stopping to talk to at least a dozen people along the way. Jeremy was the picture of social backwardness standing exactly one pace behind her with his hands stuffed inside his pockets. Tawny tried and failed to get Jeremy engaged in the conversations, each time introducing her son as her “Big Man,” but no amount of flattery would get Jeremy out of his gloomy mood.

“Talk to me,” she said when they at last found a table to call their own.

“About what?”

“I don’t know. We’ve gone out lots of times, and you’ve never had a problem talking to me before.”

Jeremy disagreed, but he really didn’t want to start an argument.

“I thought we could play pool, but the tables are—”

“Hi there, the name is Sam ‘The Man’ Middleton. I own a Tech startup company in Sioux Falls. Perhaps you’ve heard of it, ‘Nova Mocha?’… No?” said the thin man with too much hair product. If it wasn’t for his mouthful of unnaturally square, unnaturally large, and unnaturally white teeth, he bore a striking resemblance to Hillbilly Bob. “We’re going to be the next Java,” he said, nodding to a nonexistent audience before continuing at a fast pace. “Personally, I don’t know the first thing about computers, but everybody is making a fortune off of ‘em, so I’m thinking why not Sam?” He put his hands on his hips and posed briefly before starting again in rapid fire. “I went out to ol’ Calliforny and bought me a whole bunch of computer nerds. We’re down here in the keys for a trust building seminar. That and it’s cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey in South Dakota right now. Is this your boy? I can tell. He has your eyes. I bet you’re a local. It’s your tan. You can’t get a beautiful golden glow like that on a three-day pass, am I right? Am I right?”

At the word “golden” Sam pulled his right hand up smoothly to show off a huge gold nugget ring while nonchalantly checking his designer wrist watch.

“Say the night’s still young. Can I persuade a Southern Bell to show a kind soul her island? All expenses paid, of course. Junior here can even come along as a chaperon just to prove I’m on the up and up. Whadya say?”

“Wow,” said Tawny.

Here we go, thought Jeremy. He moved away until his mother put her hand in his lap.

“It’s Sam, right? I’m sorry, but this is my date. I like younger guys what they lack in experience. They more than make up for in enthusiasm,” she said, groping her son’s package.

“Well, the woman at the bar said your name is Tawny Barnhart, and that’s your son, Jeremy.”

“Yes, that’s right. Please excuse us. We would like to get back to our evening.”

Bewildered, Sam walked back to a laughing group of similar looking men, each wearing nearly identical outfits.

“You know, he would have blown a fortune on you,” said Jeremy.

“Yeah, he would have, but eventually, I would have had to blow him. That’s when ‘Sam the Man’ would tell me he really doesn’t own a tech company. He’s married to Susan or Patty Ann and they have three kids. The youngest one just got her braces, but he’ll be here next year and he would love to look me up again for old time’s sake.”

Tawny was still holding Jeremy’s crotch, including his now erect cock. She gave it a jiggle and a light squeeze.

“I promised. You’re my date and compared to that guy, you’re a hero,” she said with a warm smile before letting go.

“I love you,” said Jeremy, blurting out in a loud whisper.

Tawny’s smile turned into a quiet chuckle.

“I love you too, hero,” she said, just before kissing her son full on the lips.

“Mom, people are staring at us.”

“Let them. The next time I come back, I will tell them I used you to shoo off a toupee.”

“He’s wearing a wig?” Jeremy asked in surprise.

“Oh yes, and a bad one at that. The last time, and I shouldn’t say this because he was a nice man. But, when I woke up, he was in the shower, and it was in the bed with me. I thought it was a fucking tarantula, and I damned near had a heart attack.”

Jeremy laughed.

“Snicker all you want, young man, wait until you’re being chased around by bald women,” she said with a finger in his face.

“You’re the only woman I want.”

“Sweetheart, I’m not saying no. I am saying think it through. Every time I go out drinking, I see men like Sam. I bet his wife is a wonderful person. She’s living up north, so she’s probably a little pale. Maybe she’s a little on the heavy side, but that doesn’t matter. She’s a human being. What she looks like on the outside has nothing to do with who she is or how she feels. And right now, she is taking care of a house all by herself, waiting for her man to come home. It would really hurt her if she knew he was down here acting like this.”

“But mom,”

“Let me finish, please. The point is, at one time, he loved that woman. He wanted to be her hero, but after fifteen or twenty years he wants something new, something to make him feel special again, and instead of a hero, he is a fool tilting at windmills.”

“That’s him, not me.”

“It’s useless to argue with you, but in a weird way, we both want the same thing. You want to be my man and I want you to be a man. For now, we can talk, tease, and flirt, but if you want more. Then you need to step up, help out, and be responsible. These are not easy, or at least they are not going to be easy for you,” said Tawny, cupping her boobs.

“Ugh, mom!”

“If you don’t earn me, you’ll never respect me, and I will lose you forever. I know what I am talking about. This is my world, son, broken promises, shattered dreams, and lost hope.”

“I told you. I love you.”

“And I said, earn me! You can start with a dance.”

“I can’t dance.”

“It’s a slow one. Get on the floor, young man, and squeeze my ass like you’re never going to let go.”

“Alright,” said Jeremy, grumbling as his mom led him onto the crowded dance floor.

The rest of the evening went a little better. A little more drinking, a little more dancing, and a few more random men introduced themselves to Tawny, but she politely told them, no thank you. Soon Jeremy and, to a lesser degree, his mother were making complete fools out of themselves, much to the crowd’s delight.

When the house lights came on, Tawny was sober enough to realize she was too drunk to drive home. Fortunately, Jeremy had entered the quiet phase of his intoxication and had stopped telling his mother how much he was looking forward to fucking her.”

The cabbie, happy that no one had barfed in the back seat, helped Jeremy into the house.

“Is he going to be ok?”

“Oh, he’s fine. Please put him on the couch. Thank you.”

As soon as they were alone, Tawny gave her son a motherly kiss on the forehead. “Good night, son.”

“I command you to take off aaaall your clothes,” said Jeremy.

“How do you want it? Slow or fast,” said Tawny in a purr.

Jeremy just gawked at her silently in a drunken daze.

“Let’s try, slow,” she said, running her fingers through his hair and holding the back of his head.

“You know, we really need music to do this right. I guess I will just have to wing it. Baaa dah bump baaa dah bah de bomp.”

Tawny began an impromptu striptease with a throaty a cappella accompaniment. She took off her strapless bra from under her shirt and made her polyester top shimmy and shake before peeling it off and whipping it around in the air.

Jeremy clapped, calling out for, “more, more.”

“Dee de dee, daa da daa dah dah.”

Tawny continued to sing and hum as she rolled down her underwear until it formed a cotton pretzel. She stepped out of one leg hole and she put the empty loop of her panties in Jeremy’s mouth. Then Tawny daintily slid her other leg right by his face. Again she took off dancing and flashing Jeremy by pulling up her skirt. Until at last the skirt too was being flung around in the air. “Ta Daa!” Tawny said with her arms and legs spread wide.

Jeremy snored loudly in applause.

“I love you too, hero,” she said, giving Jeremy another kiss on the forehead before picking up her clothes and going to bed.