The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anton

by Hypnofur

Chapter 1

My wife and I were on our third day in Aspen and were enjoying the ski slopes. I noticed a guy checking out my wife, Julie. He looked familiar. I realized that he was the Amazing “Anton”, the hypnotist from the magic show in the village that Julie and I went to the first night we were here. We had both gone on stage, and both been hypnotized. It all seemed like harmless fun.

My wife in her mid thirties is about two years older than me, but was at least ten years younger than this guy’s age. Nonetheless, it was quite obvious he enjoyed the view of Julie in her new ski suit. She did look great. It was a white ski suit with a white fox fur collar and a matching fox fur hat.

Julie stood in line for her next run, oblivious to his stares. He then maneuvered his way through the crowd and came up next to her.

I could see him chatting up Julie, and she politely responded. I figured this would last only a few moments and she’d be on her way. But the conversation seemed to carry on...and on...and on. She let the other people in line go before her as she stood talking. After about 15-20 minutes I thought, “OK, enough.”

I skied over to the lift area to find my with her eyes closed as he was talking to her. He then said something else and she opened her eyes, giggling a bit. Turning to me as I approached, she re-introduced me to “Anton.”

“Neil,” Anton smiled, “Ah, yes. I remember you from the other night as well. You were also a great subject. I was just thanking Julie for participating in my show. By the way, you are a great Ballerina. You now remember him dancing on the stage Julie.”

I was pissed, but Julie broke out laughing.

“You know, he was really light on his feet!” Julie laughed, going along with Anton’s ribbing of me.

Then the two of them started laughing together, as I stood there miffed. As they laughed, I noticed Anton place his hand on Julie’s upper arm, and then rub it gently. Julie, laughing along, hardly noticed it. Maybe she didn’t even know because of the thick snow suit. But it really, really, bugged me. I thought him touching my wife was inappropriate. They had just fucking met for chrissake!

“Yeah, well look, why don’t we have dinner together tonight—and hey, Neil, you can come too,” the jerk joked—with Julie cracking up, “and then we can go dancing or something. Not ballet though, twinkle toes. What do you say?”

I jumped in, “We’re really busy tonight. You know, only so many nights in Aspen.”

Julie jumped in, “Oh come on Neil, it’s just dinner and some dancing. Besides, you never dance with me.”

This was true. I’m just not much of a dancer, other than the other night, I guess.

“I love the dance floor,” Anton chimed in, not leaving the opportunity missed.

“Neil, let’s join Anton tonight, come on,” Julie smiled at me—half teasing me, enjoying that I was getting jealous of this guy, and, I suspect—half really wanting someone to dance with.

“Ok,” I surrendered.

“But just for a while. Then I want to have some time for...just us,” I said looking at my wife, “This was supposed to be our getaway.”

After making our arrangement for the evening we all skied away from the lift area.

“Well, see you tonight,” he said, casually.

“Alright Anton,” Julie’s voice quivered a bit, “I’m looking forward to it.”

I thought the phrase sounded a bit more sincere than just a formality.

“Come on, hon,” I said pulling my wife away. I noticed her head swivel just slightly to take another peak at Anton.

“Come on, time to go!” I repeated brusquely.

I pulled Julie away and we went back up to our room.

Chapter 2

After being led to our table at dinner, I noticed Anton quickly slide in next to Julie. I consoled. Through dinner we chatted fairly amiably, and after several drinks I noticed that as Anton made points in the conversation he would subtly tap my wife’s thigh, exposed by her rising skirt.

I tried to provide stern enough looks that Julie would get the point, i.e., ask him to please stop the touching. But she just would stare back at me, in effect, telling me it was my job to insist that he stop.

For some reason that I can’t explain, I found it hard to muster the fortitude to just tell him—flat out—to stop touching my wife. I don’t know if it was his smoothness, his confidence, his persistence, or maybe even some kind of post hypnotic suggestion, but I felt frozen by the man.

As time passed, his confidence and easy intimacy with my wife’s thighs progressed until Anton was gently resting his hand on her crossed thigh, now stroking it as he spoke to her, and occasionally would turn and make a remark to me. Things would go blank for a moment, and I had to shake off the cobwebs in my head to stay focused.

As the restaurant grew louder and the bar filled, I could hardly make out what they were saying. Julie’s eyes were closed sometimes, and I wondered if he had bored her to sleep. But then he’d say something else and she’d waken, bright eyed and happy. The drinks were starting to hit me too, as I threw them down in my increasing depression from being swindled out of an evening alone with my wife.

Anton was now stroking Julie’s thigh regularly and she seemed to be enjoying the guy’s advances. Then he looked at me, leaned over, whispered something into her ear her eyes closed again and her head slumped to her chest. Then he snapped his fingers and she giggled as her eyes reopened.

I figured out he was hypnotizing her again. I don’t know why it took me so long to see that. I wanted to call an end to it right there...but couldn’t bring myself to do it.

Soon, they were rising to the dance floor. Anton took her by the hand and led her. My wife danced on, eyes glued to his, and a beatific smile on her face.

They were on the floor, dance after dance. It was now 15 minutes or more and I was about to go get Julie when a slow dance came on. Anton now pulled my wife to him and they danced in an embrace—not politely apart.

I felt funny. I was angry, and yet there was something else too. In the pit of my stomach I felt a gnawing pain. It was both jealousy...and a kind of excitement. This hypnotist was patiently and persistently seducing my wife, right in front of me. And I couldn’t seem to stop him!

When the dance was over my wife had a glazed look about her which seemed half buzzed on liquor and half...aroused. As they approached the table I noticed a straining Anton’s trousers. I realized that during the slow dance, Anton was rubbing and grinding it into my wife’s belly.

I was stunned this could be happening, and that my Julie seemed to be letting it...even encouraging it. I went to get up, to grab her and take her out of there, when Anton said something. Everything went blank again.

Next thing I knew, we were sitting in the booth watching the band play, Julie seemed to be off in la la land. Then I noticed Anton’s arm moving rhythmically. It stretched down beneath the table...and between my wife’s thighs.

My mouth was dry, as I sat stunned realizing that not three feet away this jerk was playing with my wife, and she seemed to be allowing it. I leaned slightly to see that in fact her legs were lewdly parted and Anton’s hand was massaging the crotch band of her panties. Yet, she just stared straight ahead as if watching the band’s performance.

Anton stopped momentarily, and gently pulled the one thigh wider. My wife let her thigh spread as he directed, and then Anton re-applied his hand to its previous activity of massaging my wife’s pussy.

He started telling us that he not only did the comedy magic show that we attended, but that he performed X Rated shows as well. He suggested to Julie that she found that extremely sexy.

“Oh god, I’d love to see some of those” she said to him.

“Why don’t we go on up to my suite? I have some show videos up there” he said loudly.

Then he confidently took Julie’s hand as he slid out of the booth.

When we got to Anton’s room it was dark and cold. Julie had worn her sable jacket to dinner, and now snuggled it up around herself. Anton put the TV on and was playing a tape of women orgasming on command while hypnotized by him on stage.. He offered At his direction, I sat myself in a chair while Julie plopped herself down on the small couch. Obviously, Anton sat himself down next to Julie.

The next half hour was sort of blurry, but as I watched the x rated stage hypnosis skits, I noticed activity coming from the couch. Anton was grabbing Julie’s hand and pulling it to his lap. He was trying to get her to play with him.

For a while, she seemed resist a bit with Anton, then she seemed to settle down after he spoke to her some more. She looked one last time over at me, then at the TV screen and the super sexy hypnosis tricks on the video.

A few moments later I could see her awkwardly stroking Anton through his pants. I looked back at the film, my cock throbbing in my pants. A few moments later I looked back over at Anton and Julie, and there it was...in all its glory, his dick stood straight up with Julie’s left hand awkwardly reaching over to her left, stroking it. She had pulled the soft cuff of her sable jacket up, and was stroking him with that.

Julie stared straight ahead at the movie, but glanced with increasing frequency at the cock she held in her slender, fur covered hand.

Julie was staring down intensely at the dick she was fur fondling with such passion.

Anton mumbled, “Have you ever want a cock as much as you want mine?” to which my wife shook her head, ‘no.’

Anton commanded that she suck his dick. I knew that would be the end of things. That was just straight out something that Julie refused to do. I knew from personal experience.

Julie struggled briefly...then to my amazement—as if the struggle was for appearance sake only—she opened her mouth widely and hungrily devoured the head of Anton’s cock.

Like a woman possessed, Julie bobbed and sucked and felatiated.

Observing her debasement, Anton looked over my wife’s furiously bobbing head and smiled at me. Then he rested his head back and enjoyed was looked like such a heavenly sensation of a fur fondled shaft and balls and a blow job.

He looked like he was about to come, but seemed to will himself out of it. Then he slapped my wife’s ass loudly, saying, “I want to be inside of you, my thrall”

He ordered Julie to his bedroom, to take off her panties and crawl up on the bed with her ass out. He told me that I could watch, but that I wasn’t to interfere. I somehow knew that he was right.

Looking down at my hypnotized wife, panting on the bed, Anton began undressing casually, saying to me “Now I’m going to show you how a man handles a woman like Julie. In other words, how a Master handles a slave. Because that’s what Julie is Neil. My slave..”

He approached Julie—who had listened to his description of her, without objection—and Julie spread her thighs, willingly. Even anxiously.

Anton slowly mounted my wife. He rubbed the head of his dick along my wife’s slit.

“Put it in my pet!” he commanded.

Slowly Julie reached down and in her delicate hand she took the cock and rubbed it along her lips, and finally positioned it. With that, Anton thrust his hips penetrating Julie so profoundly that she grunted, loudly.

Anton held my wife’s wrists over her head and began to plunge himself into the depths of my wife’s pussy. In a few moments, he was driving into her depths, right to the hilt of his rigid cock.

Julie took it all, grunting and moaning with each thrust, slowly her legs rising and spreading wider, offering her assailant greater access to her pussy. Julie took it all, grunting and mewing in encouragement of her own defilement.

The bed and room shook from the loud love-making between my wife and the hypnotist who was taking her from me, forever. With each powerful plunge into her, Anton began owning more and more of Julie. I could feel it. He was taking more and more possession of what was once mine.

They even shifted positions so that he was on top of her from the frton. Suddenly, there was a loud grunt and Anton churned and ground his hips to Julie’s. His ass clenched in a mating spasm. She responded in kind.

They lay grinding and grunting before me for a great while. Julie’s legs were wrapped about Anton’s hips, hugging the hips that had just pleasured her.

When all was done, Anton placed a wide mouthed kiss to Julie’s lips. Entwined as they were, the kiss went on for minutes.

Then Anton began to try to pull away.

“Please Master...” Julie moaned, “Stay with me a while longer.”

“Nope,” Anton curtly responded. “All done.”

Anton dragged his dick from Julie’s hungry cunt with a loud sucking and slurping sound. A load of white, thick cum flowed from Julie’s gaping nether lips to the bed, staining it.

As Anton got off the bed, Julie’s eyes followed him as if he were the most important thing in her life.

That was three months ago. We didn’t see or hear much from Anton again after that. Julie and I more or less went back to our normal lives, though when asked, she still refers to him as her Master.