The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts fictitious sexual scenarios that are intended for The adult reader. The behavior depicted is intended for entertainment and is in no way intended to suggest that anyone should or would actually act accordingly, or that the behavior depicted is morally correct or socially responsible.

If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

Enjoy, Ce

THE ANNUAL CLUB AUCTION

Chapter Two

“Coming once, Coming Twice....Sold, to the persistent couple in the corner.” Eve chuckled. “Carol, you and Bill have fun now. I have a feeling that you are Going to get your money’s worth.

Now, thanks to Biff and Ellie, we’ve gotten a good look at just how deep the pockets are here tonight. If Ellie is any indication, this is going to be a Banner auction!

But, speaking of pockets, there has been all together too much pocket Pool being played here tonight.

We’re going to take a little break to cool things off a bit and get those cue sticks to behave.

Go have a drink, count your cash, we’ll be back in fifteen or twenty minutes.” Eve said with a broad smile on her face as she looked out into the flushed faces of anxious buyers.

Biff watched as Eve whispered in Ellie’s ear and as Ellie followed Carol and Bill without a moment’s hesitation.

There was a smile on Biffs face, but something deeper in his eyes that were different. He went to the bar and ordered a stiff drink.

“Biff, isn’t it?” A voice said from behind him. Biff turned as the man behind him took a seat beside him.

“Ya,” Biff said, extending his hand. “I don’t think that I have seen you here before.”

“First time, Eve invited me. Name’s Zack.” The man said, taking Biffs hand.

“I’ve gotta tell ya man, your wife is way beyond hot, she’s sizzling! I’ve never seen a woman get into it like she did.” Zack said. “I would never let my wife do that.” He said in a softer tone that seemed more like a thought than a statement. Gee’s man, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to sound judgmental, hay, each to their own. Not much chance of my wife doing that anyway. No offense?”

“None taken.” Biff said. A year ago, I would have said the same thing. My wife wasn’t that way a year ago either, matter of fact, she was so modest she wouldn’t even take her cloths off in front of me.”

“Really! That’s hard to believe. Would you mind telling me your story? I’m in need of a little help and Eve is trying to help me.” Zack confided.

“No, I don’t mind. If anyone can help you buddy, it’s Eve.” Biff said, taking a sip of his drink.

“Ellie and I were married about a year ago. We are perfect for each other in just about every way except our libidos. I didn’t think too much of it before we were married. I just thought that she was kinda old fashion and wanted to save herself for marriage.

The problem was, she didn’t change after we were married. She was raised in a pretty cold Family, very little outward expression of emotion and affection and very prudish. I mean, if you said the word damn, you were.

Anyway, my hormones were raging from before I was a teenager, and well, I guess I thought that once we were married it would be non-stop love making.

Didn’t happen. I really believe that sex is important for a marriage and that it should be playful, fun filled intimacy. I was looking forward to a wife who enjoyed sex, enjoyed turning me on, being seductive, you know what I mean.” Biff said, not knowing at all if Zack did.

“Ellie didn’t see it that way. I mean, she loved me, I was sure of that, and I was just as sure that she wanted to please me, even be less inhibited about her sexuality, but she just couldn’t.” Biff continued.

“Damn, you could be talking about my wife and I. I feel the same way.” Zack said as he looked at Biff intently. “That’s our problem.”

“Ya, well, I think that there are a lot of us out there in the same boat.” Biff said.

“So..how in the world did you get to this point?” Zack questioned with intense interest.

“One day out of frustration I did a search on the net. Up popped Eve’s site. As I read what she offered I the way of counseling, it was as if she was reading my mind. I made an appointment and we talked for an hour or so.” Biff said as he thought back.

“Ditto.” Zack said as he realized that he and Biff had, so far, traveled the exact same route.

“We had a drink as we talked and I answered her questions and told her what I had hoped for. Eve was very encouraging and said that she was sure that she could help. She suggested that we try hypnosis to draw out the “real” Ellie. I was pretty unsure about that. But she suggested that perhaps I would be more at ease if I were hypnotized first to see what it was all about, to see that there was really nothing to be worried about. She explained to me how it worked, what it could do and what it couldn’t.

I remember that I was pretty relaxed and I agreed. To tell you the truth, I really don’t even remember being hypnotized. I just felt real good about moving forward with the counseling. I remember thinking “what’s the big deal, that was painless.”

Ellie really did want our love life to improve. She could feel the tension building between us and it was getting so we were anxious about even going to bed because she didn’t know if I was going to make an advance and I didn’t know if I was going to be rejected. It didn’t take much to persuade her to see Eve with me.

Once there, we had a glass of wine, Ellie had orange juice; she didn’t want to be affected by alcohol. We talked a little. It was a very comforting, non threaten conversation and Eve was great at putting Ellie at ease. Ellie was a little hesitant, but with me there, she agreed to try hypnosis.

When Ellie was hypnotized Eve suggested that it might be better if Ellie didn’t remember the hypnosis, so she removed the memory of it. She explained that she was going to give Ellie a trigger word so that she would go under more easily.

That evening, given the suggestion to be so, Ellie was relaxed and at ease as we made love. It was really terrific. I was hooked. Ellie was still modest and inhibited, but she was obviously more relaxed about it and she enjoyed it.”

“Eve has suggested that my wife and I do the same thing. I haven’t talked to my wife yet, I’m going to on Monday.” Zack injected.

“Really, I don’t think that you will regret it. Anyway, I would meet with Eve once a week and talk about what had happened and where we wanted to go.

At first, Ellie would come with me and Eve would give her suggestions that Eve and I decided would be heading her in the right direction. Ellie would be given the suggestion to forget the visit and she never did. Once we were in bed, she would think that the new things we tried were her own ideas, or she would at least think that they were great ideas and she was ready and willing to try them.

It seemed at the time that things were moving slowly, but now that I look back on it, things moved quite quickly. Eve explained to me that Ellie would resist doing anything that she found morally wrong or contrary to her convictions. That attempting to make her do those things would likely just make her snap out of hypnosis.

It seems, according to Eve, that most people are not nearly as opposed to things as they might appear. She used the illustration of a teeter-totter. On the one end, a person might really find doing something exciting and attractive. On the other end, there might be a restraining force of moral conviction, a weight that is just enough to tip the restraining force end down to a dominant position. A person so conflicted doesn’t need the full weight of the restraining force removed to allow themselves the freedom of doing that exciting thing, only enough weight has to be removed to tilt the scale in favor of doing what they really wanted to do in the first place, those things could even be made to be compelling over time.

Eve said that Ellie was conflicted about several things and that we could help her choose the things that would help our relationship over those things that held her back.

Eve also explained that even Ellie’s restrictive views on things could be changed if done slowly and subtly enough and that she would eventually even enjoy doing things that she found impossible to do before.

As Ellie didn’t have a fantasy life, Eve suggested that we create one. Eve told me that she had met with Ellie alone after we had been seeing her for a couple of weeks. I wasn’t sure how I liked that, not being told and all, but we talked about it, and I realized that it was perfectly all right.

Anyway, Eve told me that she had found out that Ellie had been very embarrassed when she was a sophomore in High School. She had gone to a slumber party and the girls had been talking about sex and boys.

Their conversation had apparently turned Ellie on because she had begun to masturbate after the girls had gone to sleep, or so she had thought.

Apparently the girls heard her and ganged up on her, striped her of her pajamas and held her down as they brought her to her first orgasm. Much to the amusement of her friends and to her considerable embarrassment.

She had spent the remainder of the year trying to live it down and had never masturbated after that.

Being embarrassed and sex was forever linked in her mind however, and Ellie found being embarrassed erotic. Eve suggested that we build on that.

The plan was that we would take it slow. Three times a week Ellie would allow me to get her excited while I told her stories that Eve had selected for us. Eve told me that it was important that the stories and Ellie’s orgasms be linked to reinforce the effect.

For a few weeks, I would get Ellie off by telling her stories about embarrassing situations. After a bit, I told the stories as if Ellie was the one being embarrassed. Each story was more outrageous than the one before it and Ellie’s orgasms were increasingly more intense.

We both knew that we would never want to actually do those things, but they were great spice for our lovemaking. It wasn’t long before Ellie was actually looking forward to our lovemaking.

She was still pretty up tight about being naked and oral sex, well, that was still out of the question. I didn’t push it until Eve told we that I should. That came soon enough.

Eve had been giving Ellie suggestions that a woman’s body was beautiful, sexy, and that she should be proud of her body, not ashamed of it. She had also been reinforcing Ellie’s feelings that pleasing me was the most important thing in her life and that I wanted her to feel sexy, be sexy.

Pleasing me had always been important to Ellie, Eve used that, attached a sexual meaning to it.

Eve also tied Ellie’s feelings of being sexy, beautiful and feeling good about herself to how I became sexually aroused by her. Ellie really feels good about herself if I am aroused and, well, satisfied. That continues, even today. That reinforcing is always a part of each counseling session.

The week came that Eve told Ellie that she should suggest being blindfolded and tied to the bed.

That way Ellie would not be doing anything that she was responsible for and that I would like it. Eve was right about that, I certainly did.

That night Ellie came to bed carrying a silk scarf and a piece of rope. She proudly announced that she thought it would be sexy for me to blindfold her and tie her to the bed. I knew it was coming, but I still thought that it was too good to be true.

I blindfolded Ellie and removed her cloths, and then I tied her spread eagle to the bed. Man, I was in heaven. Believe it or not, that was the first time that I had really seen Ellie naked. She’s beautiful, don’t you think?” Biff said with a proud and sly grin.

“No doubt about that!” Zack confirmed, his expression showing the growing arousal he was experiencing as he listened to Biff and his thinking of his own situation and what was possible for he and his wife.

“ Ellie was right there, completely available to me. I could even see that she was becoming aroused right before my eyes. I really had to resist going too fast. I got her so hot that I could tell that it was a delightful, blissful torture for her and she began to whimper a little.

That’s when I did something that I had wanted to do for some time. Something that I knew would drive her wild if ever she let me. I went down on her. It wasn’t long after I started that she began struggling and her whimpers became wild moans of passion. She came in the most intense orgasm that she had ever had-to that point.

Afterward, as we always did, we would cuddle and our feeling of emotional love was stronger than our physical love. This whole thing was working out great. I can’t think Eve enough.

The next time I saw Eve, I reported to her how things went and we moved on to the next step. Eve explained to me that suggestions were always more effective if they were tied to something real and that it was time to instill a little obedience into the picture. She also wanted me to videotape our lovemaking so she could better determine what progress we were making and how to proceed.

I was kind of surprised at myself. I would have never thought that a good idea before. But after talking to Eve about it, it really was quite logical. I mean, after all, if Eve was going to help us, she had to know what she was dealing with.” Biff said, looking to Zack for confirmation.

“Ya, it sounds logical to me. But I know what you mean about being hesitant.” Zack said, still very much caught up in what Biff was saying.

“Well, that night, as Eve had suggested, Ellie wound up on the bed, tied spread eagle and anxiously awaiting our love making. I set up the video camera and I shaved Ellie, completely, front to back. Eve had told her that she would look and feel sexier if I did, and she didn’t resist. My soapy fingers even got her excited. I whispered the trigger word that Eve had given me and Ellie immediately fell into a deep sleep. I told her that whenever she undressed and saw herself, or showered, or even went to the bathroom, she would feel herself becoming aroused by being shaved. That she would feel sexy and beautiful and she would know that I saw her that way. I also told her that she was always to remain cleanly shaven and that if she didn’t do as she was instructed, her pussy would itch until she did.

Eve had explained that if she didn’t shave, the stubble would itch and confirm to her what would happen if she didn’t obey. Our suggestions were going to make the itching many times more frustrating and Ellie’s ability to resist next to impossible.

It worked. I tried it out and told Ellie to do a couple of things that I knew she would find embarrassing. She hesitated and the post-hypnotic suggestion kicked in. She couldn’t help scratching herself even though where she was made scratching as embarrassing as doing what she was told. Her face was flush with embarrassment, but she did what she was told and got very excited in the process.” Biff said with a grin.

“Whatshdo?” Zack asked with a grin that matched Biff’s.

“We were going up in an elevator.” Biff said with a chuckle. We stopped at a floor and two guys got on with us. I told Ellie that I wanted her to drop her panties and to excite herself. I said it loud enough for the two guys to hear. They were a little, well, surprised at first, But they just gave me a glance and then turned to see what Ellie was going to do.

Ellie told me that she couldn’t do that, but she began scratching immediately. By the time we had gone a couple of floors, she was litterialy dancing around trying to get the itching to Stop. The guys never said a word, they just watched.

It didn’t take long, Ellie hiked up her skirt and slid her panties to her ankles. She slid down the wall in the back of the elevator and began to get herself off. She was right in the middle of an orgasm when the elevator stopped at the guy’s floor. The doors opened and the guys held them open until Ellie had finished. As luck would have it, two women had been waiting for the elevator. They were pretty shocked at the sight of Ellie on the floor and what she was doing, but in a second or two, they were watching with the three of us and laughing. I let the door shut and the elevator continued up.

Ellie didn’t know what to do, she just started to giggle and beat me on my chest saying how she couldn’t believe that I had made her do that.

I also enhanced the embarrassment thing. Ellie has always been a little concerned that people will know about the “kinky” little things we do in our love making. I whispered to her while she was tied up that I was taking pictures of her and that she had to do what I told her to do or I might show the pictures to her friends at work. Ellie is very close to her work group. She knows that I never would, but there is always that slight chance that I might.

Eve was very happy with the video. I do them for her now whenever she asks.

Oral sex was the next thing that we tackled. Eve took it slow and before long the thought of having my cock in her mouth and how sexy she would feel having it there became so compelling that one night she just dropped to her knees and pulled it out.

Eve told me later that she had had Ellie watch videotape on how to perform oral sex and all of the little seductive tricks to turn a man on. Man, was she ever good at it.

The thing is, she gets just as excited doing it as I do having her do it.” Biff said with a grin.

“Man, you lucky bastard!” Zack snickered as she pictured his wife on her knees. “How’d you ever get to the point of doing this group thing? I think that that would be a big hurtle for us, my wife and I.”

“That’s a good question, I’m not really sure how that happened, I mean I remember the events leading up to it, but the thought about doing it and how exciting it would be for both Ellie and I just kinda came to me as I watched her sucking my cock. I remember thinking how sexy she was and how I wished other people knew how lucky I was.

Eve and I talked and we were pleased with how Ellie had come to find embarrassment erotic, and how exhibitionism would be a natural progression, and how much Ellie would enjoy it.

It was obvious that Ellie would and I wanted Ellie to be free and uninhibited to enjoy sex everyway possible.

We made arrangements for Eve and her husband to come over to our place one night. We had dinner and afterward, Eve gave me a wink and whispered something in Ellie’s ear. Ellie got up and walked over to me and gave me a kiss. Then she went to the center of the living room and began a slow seductive strip tease for the three of us. I couldn’t believe it.

Apparently Eve had been working with Ellie for a bit and Ellie really had her moves down.

What came next was even more of a shock. From out of the blue I hear Eve order her husband to take his cock out and jerk off. I quickly realized that her husband was submissive. He did what he was told and it confirmed to Ellie how exciting she was, though she was embarrassed at seeing what Eve’s husband was doing, and of course, the embarrassment in and of itself was getting Ellie excited. It all sort of came together, if you can excuse the bun.

Ellie was finding exposing herself, putting herself on display and getting men excited very exciting and was making her feel very good about herself.

The fact that I was getting pretty damn excited myself only reinforced her desire to please me.

By the time Ellie was completely naked, she was so hot her pussy seemed to be melting. She got down on the floor and began getting herself off right there in front of us. The hotter she got, the more embarrassed she got, the hotter she got.

I thought that she was going to explode any minute. Eve chuckled and told me that Ellie wasn’t going to be able to come until her husband did.

Eve looked over to her husband and said, “Do it.”

Before I knew what was happening, her husband stripped and was lying on the floor with my wife, playing a little hand of “69”.

I started to protest when I saw Ellie take his cock into her mouth. I heard Eve say how sexy Ellie was and then I realized how erotic it was, seeing Ellie sucking another man’s cock. I sat back down and just watched.” Biff said, looking blankly across the room.

“Really!” Zack exclaimed.

“Ya, sounds a little weird, doesn’t it. I mean, I had heard of guys feeling that way, but I never thought I would.

Anyway, Ellie and I made love after Eve and her husband left. I can only describe it as intensely wild. We must have done it a half dozen times that night. I kept seeing Ellie in my mind and it kept turning me on.

A little while after that I noticed Ellie taking notice of other women. She would make little comments as to how sexy they were and didn’t I find them sexy.

At first I thought that she was bring the women to my attention for my pleasure, and then I realized that she was getting pleasure in it herself.

I have always been a little turned on by seeing pictures of women together. I think in part it was my appreciation for women who were completely uninhibited and free to enjoy sex anyway they desired, even with each other. I mean what’s not to find erotic.

The fact that Ellie was feeling that way though, well it was beyond belief, but I kind of liked it.

A little while later Ellie presented me with a videotape of she and Eve getting it on. I could hardly object, given how hot I got watching it and the fact that Ellie was doing a number on me while I did.

She just said when we, I, was finished that she really liked the fact that I found her with another woman sexy and how glad she was that she pleased me.

The next time I saw Eve, I asked her about it and she told me it was another way that Ellie was set free. I could argue with that.

It was during that session that Eve invited us to a party.

We were all having a good time and I looked across the room to see Eve whispering something in Ellie’s ear. Ellie’s face got red and a grin crossed her face. She shook her head no, but she giggled.

I saw Ellie’s hand fall to her crotch and I knew what was happening, but I had no idea what was going to happen.

Ellie came over to me and by the time she reached me, her pussy must have been really itching because she made no attempt to hide the fact that she was scratching.

I looked around the room and realized that everyone there was watching, grinning, and fully aware of what was happening.

My first impulse was that this was going way beyond what I was comfortable with. But then I caught Eve’s eye. She nodded and I realized that it was ok, even exciting and how much I wanted to see Ellie turn these people on.

I told Ellie to do what she felt like doing. Ellie went to the middle of the room, and right in front of a dozen strangers, pulled up her skirt, lowered her panties and began to scratch and caress her pussy.

Her face was beet red, embarrassed to death, but equally excited by it all as she looked into the faces of everyone watching.

A minute later one of the submissive men joined her. Ellie fell to her knees, pulled out his cock and began to suck him like no tomorrow while she continued to excite herself.

I have never seen her so seductive as she flirted with him. It was as if she and the guy were the only ones in the room, the world, for that matter.

It wasn’t long before he exploded and she took it all. Then she just laid back and got herself off in a wild orgasm.

I was embarrassed, excited, but embarrassed and a little concerned.

I didn’t know what her reaction was going to be after the excitement of it had worn off.

Ellie caught her breath and then she began to giggle.

That’s when the rest of the people there began to laugh. That’s when I knew it was ok.

I looked over to Eve and it was kind of like I heard her voice in my head saying that I should be happy about it, and I was.” Biff looked over to Zack and Zack said nothing, his eyes were twinkling with excitement and arousal, his mind had reservations.

“Man, you’ve got her mind all tailored the way you like it.” Zack said, appearing to be envious, but with a touch of disapproval.

“Well, her body too, in a way.” Biff continued. “Eve thought that a tattoo might bee a nice touch of submission, but I’m not really into that.

Ellie, I realize is basically submissive.

Ellie’s clit was on the small side. I think that hormones might have had something to do with that from birth. Maybe the size of her clit had something to do with her libido.

I don’t know, ridiculous I guess, but it was a thought.

Eve went along with it and suggested we try testosterone cream; the clit is pretty localized and wouldn’t affect the rest of her body.

I think that it worked, it seems bigger to me. And I had the thought that her pussy might look more exciting if her inner lips were more pronounced. I don’t know where that came from. I had never thought of that before.

Eve suggested that as a part of her obedience training, we attach clips with weights.

I think that Eve is into the bondage thing. I had never thought of it much, we tried it.

That’s when Ellie came home with the nipple rings.

The idea is more exciting to me now, but not by a whole lot. I have to admit that after the few times that Eve and I did it to Ellie, Ellie was more into the submission, obedient thing.

I don’t know if it really did anything, the stretching, I mean, but Ellie thinks it did, and that she is sexier.

Ellie really likes her body now. She told me that she likes the way her clit feels under her finger. She told me that she knows now how a guy must feel feeling the weight of his cock.

Ellie would never have made a statement like that before. She has completely changed the way she thinks about sex.

Ellie gets excited seeing others embarrassed as well. I think that she may have developed a little mischievous sadistic streak. I don’t think that she would mind embarrassing another woman, in fact, I think that she would rather enjoy it.

That’s quite a change for Ellie. Ellie was a little goody two shoes and would never have a thought of doing something like that, let alone getting turned on by it.

See that guy over there. His wife is going up for auction soon. Eve helped them.

All of the couples have a little different take on things.

They have a little schoolgirl fantasy thing going.

At one party his wife showed up wearing a wrap around plaid skirt and white blouse and carrying a strap of books.

About half way through the evening he announced that his wife had to be punished for she was bad in school. She had been mean to a couple of boys.

We all played along and lined up our chairs as if we were in class.

He made his wife stand up in front of us, raise her skirt and lower her white panties.

He then put her over his knee, flipped up her skirt and proceeded to spank her.

It was his demanding that she keep her legs apart and his stroking her pussy in between smacks that really got his wife embarrassed. That of course, got Ellie going.

Before he was done spanking her, his wife was trying to rub her clit on his knee. He motioned to the two “boys” that they pretended were the offended parties and his wife had to knell in front of them, beg for forgiveness and suck them off.

Before it was over, she ended up with her arms trapped in her blouse, her bra undone and her tits exposed.

He had her straddling one of them while she sucked the other.

Then the guy she was sucking slid in behind her and took her in the butt, as she looked wild eyed into all of our faces.

I was pretty focused on what was happening to the woman until I heard Ellie’s voice say, “Fuck her-hard!”

I looked over to Ellie, she had a wild gleam in her eye and had her hand in her panties. That was the first time I had heard her say the word.

Ellie wasn’t alone though. Half the women there were doing the same thing.” Biff grinned.

“Damn! Are all of the women here, you know, Eve’s clients?” Zack asked.

“Only about half of them, I gather. “They provide the amusement for the rest of us.

Of course, they like it as well.”

“Damn!” Zack exclaimed again just as they heard the announcement that the auction was going to begin again.

“Aren’t you a little concerned, I mean, with your wife going off with that couple, their having that, what’s it called? ‘Trigger word’?”

“When Eve told me about the auction I had me reservations, about Ellie being out of my sight and all. But after I talked to Eve, well I’m alright with it.” Biff said with a tone that wasn’t totally convincing to Zack.

“I’ve been listening to you man. It sounds to me like Eve’s done a number on you as well as your wife. You ever think about that.” Zack said, looking intently into Biffs eyes.

What he saw was Biffs eyes widen with the sudden recognition of a truth that had been suppressed.

“Nah, I would have remembered if she had.” Biff said, turning toward the stage where another woman was being led by a thin gold chain connected to a small ring just above her clit.

“Wanta go halfies on a slave for the night?” I can vouch for the fact that this one’s got a lot of spirit.” Biff said, turning to look at the expression on the face of his new friend.

“I don’t think so man.” Zack said as he watched the stage.

Biff shrugged his shoulders, a little disappointed, but sure in the knowledge that Eve would set him straight.