The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Animatrix Scriptorium

Chapter 7

Floor Please

The vortex fell in upon itself as the book’s link to Jeremy was severed. Down down down it spiraled seeking its source. Its essential energy swirling around its original creator...

At first he was oblivious to the gathering energies around him as he groaned and sucked wetly. Her incredible mammaries fascinated and mesmerized him as they always did but he suddenly felt oddly disconnected from them as his mind began to awaken. Animatrix felt her constructs dissolving around her and knew she needed to act to keep him from realizing what had happened to him. She pulled his face in between her breasts and moaned softly as she gripped his consciousness.

He responded to her breasts but not quite the same as before. He felt stronger and less befuddled than he usually did and he didn’t fall as weakly into their grip. She sensed her danger and his increasing power and she pressed them tightly around his face to try to maintain her hold on him and for a moment her grip was renewed.

“Ahhhh” he groaned as she slid them across his face and her nipples pressed against his lips. Soon his tongue and lips were feasting there once again as her pelvis ground against him.

His cock twitched and expanded under her grinding posterior and he reached around her and gripped her curvaceous rear as he had so many times before. Her dripping wet pussy slid across his straining member and he felt its heat which caused his cock to rise even more. After a few moments of this she slid down his body and placed it between her breasts. She looked up into his eyes as she engulfed the head in her lips and she felt them grip him. A kaleidoscope of colors spun within them as she held him so she could feed. A powerful suction slowly and then more insistently rippled through his member as her lips and tongue manipulated him in one last attempt to maintain her energy. He groaned loudly as all thoughts receded and he spewed his essence into her mouth. The exquisite feelings emanating from his cock overwhelmed him as she fed. He fell back as she sucked and sucked but just as it appeared she would devour all of him the rippling energies coalesced around him and her form dissolved like a wisp of smoke. His eyes widened as he gazed into the void and his cock hung limply between his legs.

From the fog of the moment his memories coalesced and were renewed.

All of the images of her creation flashed within his mind as he realized what must have happened. Seizing the moment he looked about him and watched his inner sanctum form. He knew he must act quickly and he chuckled to himself at the thought, as if time meant anything here. His wand was laying on the altar where he had left it. He took it in his hand and felt it meld itself to him. He reached out along the paths created in the astral matrix and began to chant.

Agg rep trintor medu biblio fasht....

“Jeremy are you ok”?

He rolled over and saw his friend Leonard leaning over him.

“Yes. I think so. Help me get up.”

Leonard helped him and he stumbled to the bed. His head was pounding and he felt very weak. Slowly the images of what had transpired returned to him and he felt his cock harden when he remembered the image of Animatrix calling out to him from the Book. The intense need and desire for her was still there but was somewhat diminished. A chill of fear rippled through him as he realized how powerful her influence had been once he entered the apartment.

“Jeremy what the hell is going on around here?” Leonard asked.

He wondered how to begin but then he wondered how Leonard had gotten inside and where was his mother. Something had transpired while he was with Cindy and he should find out what it is.

“Leonard I will try to explain but first tell me what has been happening here.

Leonard began as Jeremy listened...

The club managerís jaw was limp as his drool dripped onto Amanda’s tits. She ground her ass against his straining cock as Cherise’s tongue flicked inside of his ear. His pants lay around his ankles and the big titted stripper lifted slightly and pressed her tits against his face. She slid his cock into her dripping pussy and he groaned at the wet heat as she engulfed his twitching cock.

“Ahhhhhh!” he moaned as the power of her tits and her tight cunt enveloped him.

“That’s right. So good to have her fuck you” Cherise whispered. She summoned up all of the hot sexual power she had been imbued with from her merging with Animatrix and let it flow into his softened mind. She took his head and turned it towards her as Amber slid up and down his cock. Her eyes gripped his and they began to sparkle and flash as his balls tightened. Deeper he entered her gaze as his cock slid into Amber’s hot sweet folds and the pleasure mounted higher and higher. Without a thought his hips rolled in unison with hers.

“Thatís it. So good to go with her” Cherise whispered.

“So good to let go. Let go. Let it all go. No resistance any more.”

“Ahhhh!” he groaned as his cum poured out in slow hot surrender. Amanda’s rippling cunt milked every drop out of him as he fell into the eyes of the former librarian and she took control.

His eyes grew wider as his essence poured out of his cock and Cherise whispered to him.

“Feel all of your strength flow into her powerful pussy. So hard to think. Just falling deeply into my eyes and so good to listen to my words. Just cumming and cumming and all your thoughts dribbling out with your cum. No more power. No more control. Just weak and needy. So good to give in. So fucking good. Feels too good to think any more. Everything gone now. No more strength just sweet obedience to your mistresses.”

“Ahhhhh! Fuck yes.” he moaned as he surrendered.

“Thatís it. All gone now.” She softly stroked his hair and face as he relinquished his will to her.

“That’s right my good boy. Just obedience and submission from now on”...

“They just kept on fucking me and fucking me”. Leonard said as he recounted his story.

“I wanted to stop but every time I tried Amanda would show me her tits and your mom would tell me how much she needed my cum and my dick would be hard as a rock and they would be drinking my cum like their lives depended on it. In between when my mind cleared I thought they might fuck me to death.”

“Fuck you to death. Hmmm. Thatís just what was happening with Cindy. There’s something familiar about that but what is it?”

“You mean getting fucked to death. That’s definitely weird. Like something from a bad horror movie.

“That’s it. Succubae!”

Succubae whatís that?

They are demon women who suck the life out of you through sex. That’s their food and so that explains the hunger and why we felt so exhausted. We have to be careful. This is powerful Magick.”

“Magick? Come on now you don’t believe in that do you?”

“You haven’t heard my story yet. First though I think we should get out of here. No telling when things will return to the way they were and from the sounds of it my mom and the two other women are being controlled by something we don’t understand. We need to do some research and I will tell you what I know on the way.”

“Ok but your explanation had better be good if you expect me to believe in Magick.”

“Well it all started when I bought this book at a small shop on my way home from school” Jeremy began as they walked down the stairs.

Cindy had never felt this horny in her life. After arguing with her mother and then returning to her room to find Jeremy gone she felt a deep emptiness in her pussy. Fuck her mom she thought. She just didn’t understand that a girl needed to keep her man hot and horny. She left the apartment and headed for Jeremyís but found the door locked. Where could he have gone she wondered as she passed a window in the hall? Her head turned on its own and there she saw him out the window turning the corner at the end of the alley. Her nipples plumped and a thrill rippled through her at the site of him.

“O Jeremy. I’m coming to you” she said softly as she descended the stairs as quickly as she could in her slutty heels...

The strip club would open soon so Cherise and Amanda were busy in the dressing room. They had begun with the first few strippers to arrive for the early shift and the aura of sex that permeated the room was helping the process along. The couple of bouncers on duty had been called into the managerís office and were walking around with glassy eyes and obedient minds after the two women had manipulated them. Each time they seized control of someone they felt their power and hunger surge. The sexual energy exuded from them began to fill the club as it had the apartment and the process of seducing the staff accelerated until there were writhing bodies all around the place feeding their lustful energies into the two women...

The mediaeval section of the university library was in a far distant part of the building that looked like it had been built centuries ago. Leonard and Jeremy were pouring over some very old leather bound books most of which were in Latin and it was slow going. Jeremy’s mind felt cloudy and dim as he worked on a difficult passage. He stood up and stretched as he rubbed his eyes.

“I have to stretch my legs for a minute” he said to Leonard as he headed down the aisle of books.

“Sure whatever.” Leonard said distractedly. He closed the book he was paging through and began to pull volumes from the stack at the edge of the table. He felt a strong desire to find the right one.

Yes thatís it.

Need to find the one we need to read. Where the fuck is it. This was bullshit. We don’t have time to go through these books page by page. One of these is the one and all we have to do is find it and read the words.

Read the words.

Read the very important words.

Have to read them.

He had it in his hand and a smile lit up his face. Jeremy will be so jealous that I found it he thought as he opened the book. That’s odd he thought. The first page is blank and the second. He quickly flipped through the book until he came to the exact center of the pages.

Ahhh!” Here they are. The characters were written from the left page and onto the right as they spiraled around the hinge of the binding.

He began to read and he felt his mind softened and the words spiraled inward as his mind followed.

Ag Frup trintor Medo fasht.

The words enveloped him as he descended. Down, Down, Down he fell and the vortex coalesced around him.

The bell sounded and the elevator doors opened . The operator sat on a high stool to the left. She crossed her long legs and his eyes roamed across her supple curves.

“Floor please” she said as she slowly stretched and he watched her massive breasts press against the too tight uniform. He couldn’t feel his feet moving but the distance between them was rapidly shrinking as he entered the car.

“I’m not sure. Where am I supposed to go?” He felt fuzzy and lightheaded as he tried to remember where he was going. She leaned towards him and a button on her uniform popped open and her breasts jiggled delightfully.

“Let me have your papers please.”

“My what?”

“Your assesment and programming codes silly.” she said leaning towards him and he took the oppurtunity to look down her amazing cleavage as her tits strained against her blouse and another button popped open. She spread her legs wide and her short skirt slid up her perfect thighs and revealed her red thong. He gulped and stepped closer as he handed them to her. She perused them for a moment and then said.

“Hmmm. Lets see. I think I understand. You are the here for the replacement job. Well you wont be needing these anymore then.” She began to fold them and after each fold her tongue slipped out and gave the fold a slow lick. He watched that tongue as the paper got smaller and smaller. His cock was straining and a wet spot formed on his pants as he watched her swallow the last little bit of paper.

“What do you mean replacement job.” Something didn’t seem right. Why did she swallow the paper and what did she mean that I wouldn’t need them. How did I get here? He had a vague memory of a library and something about a book.

“A little disoriented and confused. Let me help you to focus and stop thinking all of those silly thoughts. Time to hit the down button and take you in Deep.”

A little more thigh and breast were revealed as she leaned over and pushed the button with the downward pointing arrow. The door slid shut and a wave of arousal rolled through him that made him groan. She grabbed him by the belt and pulled him closer as he swayed from the heat passing through him.

“Feels good doesn’t it lover. Your papers give you unlimited access. Anything you want is yours and it never ends.” All thoughts blew away as he spun ever deeper into the maelstrom of heat and arousal. How long it lasted he could not say but in time he felt a shift and he looked down at her as she slurped his cock with relish and she looked up into his eyes with a primal look of lust that made his balls tighten. She took his cock and began to slap it against her sweaty tits and face.

“Time to seal the deal” she said as she wrapped her tits around his cock and began to rapidly titfuck him. She looked him deeply in the eyes and smiling a devilish little smile nodded her head. Her permission released the floodgates and he came and came and came as she kept nodding.

“Good boy. No holding back. Give it all up.” Then she placed it in her mouth and sucked tightly to remove every last drop.

The door opened onto a paneled room with a desk and a wingback chair and a fire in the hearth. A grey haired man rose with surprising speed and entered the elevator. Taking Jeremy’s hand he shook it.

“Very good young man. I see you are enjoying your arrival. I assure you the entertainments are varied and unending. Ladies please attend to my replacement. Twin redheaded girls of about Leonard’s age dressed in very abreviated schoolgirl outfits took him by each arm and giggling girlishly led him to the chair.

“O sister. Such a handsome one and such a nice cock. I love it all wet and drippy like that.”

“What is going on?” he said feebly as their hands roamed around his cock and ass. He felt a deep surge of arousal roar through him as they pushed him down into the chair.

“Hee Hee. Were a pair of dirty little cumsluts and were going to fuck you and suck you speechless. Hee Hee. Thats right sis. Fuck him speechless. Ha Ha Ha.”

In a flash one of them was impaled on his raging cock and the other was kissing him and slipping her amazingly long tongue down his throat.The last thing he noticed before he succumbed to the pleasure was the door of the elevator sliding closed and all traces of it morphing into a bookcase wall.

The elevator operator leaned forward and gave her passenger a good view of her deep cleavage in her too tight uniform.

“Floor please.” she said.

“Top floor.” he said and smiled. He watched her reach for the button which now showed an arrow pointing up and a button popped on her blouse. She glanced up into his eyes and for a moment his cock stiffened slightly.

“Very lovely my dear but I have other matters to attend to presently.”

The car rose as she pouted and slid her legs apart and began to suck on her finger.

His eyebrows rose along with his pulse and it stiffened a bit more.

She slid her finger through her glistening pussy and slowly licked and sucked it clean as she moaned softly.

His cock roared to life and he took a step closer as she began to undo the buttons on her blouse. His will would most likely have faltered at that moment had he not noticed the arrow next to the button flickering into the downward direction.

“Ahh Animatrix my creation even at the moment of my escape you still have your hold.” A chill of fear rippled up his spine at the thought of his captivity and he summoned his wand to his hand.

“Redentum et sucubae in nihilum est.” He felt a pang of loss as she evaporated just as her tits were revealed but then the car and it’s contents merged back into the astral matrix and he entered his new host.

“Leonard, are you sleeping?” Jeremy asked. His friend raised his head but there was something different in his eyes that made Jeremy take a step back.

“ No young man. I am not sleeping but I am also not Leonard.”