The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Animatrix Scriptorium

Chapter 6

Leonards Afternoon Visit

Jeremy lay in the bed. His mind was drifting as he remembered the erotic events of the afternoon. He couldn’t believe his good fortune in having Cynthia as his sexual plaything. His cock started to rise as he thought of her incredibly slutty attire and the blow job she had given him.

It was then that he remembered that he was supposed to have met his friend Leonard at his apartment. He had completely forgotten about it. He had been so wrapped up with Cynthia all other thoughts had just floated away. Come to think of it he wondered where Cynthia had gone. Then he heard the door closing and soft footfalls approaching him....

Leonard thrust his cock between Amanda’s massive tits. In all of his fantasies he had never imagined it could feel this good.

A long strand of her saliva slowly descended from her lips and coated the head of his cock as it slid in and out of her cleavage. She stared deeply into his eyes and a devilish smile played across her lips as he groaned and grunted. Her eyes gripped his and he fell deeper and deeper into them as her erotic spell washed over him. Up and down up and down her massive breasts went as she worked his cock. Deeper and Deeper he fell into her seductive control.

She paused her titfucking for a moment.

“Give me your cum baby” Amanda said in a husky voice and then slowly licked the head of his cock as it protruded from the top of her cleavage.

“O yes” he agreed.

She smiled and began to slide her tits slowly up and down as she licked her lips.

His hips began to move with her.

She sped up her titfucking and he rolled with it.

“Uh UH UH” he grunted as the insistent sensations increased. He felt the aching need building in his balls and new he was just moments away.

“That’s it. Give it all to me” she urged and her hot voice and massive tits pushed him over the edge.

“O fuck yes” he groaned as the moment of release arrived. Her eyes went wide as he shot a long stream of cum onto her neck and chest. In one deft motion she slid her hands from her tits to his cock and slipped her lips over it. She sucked wetly on the head as he emptied his cum into her hot mouth. The hot erotic power contained in his essence flowed into her and her nipples and clit responded powerfully. As his life energy flowed into her she felt her cunt ripple with pleasure.

Cherise watched Amanda’s ass roll and quiver as the erotic energy overwhelmed her and the busty strippers cunt spasmed in orgasm. Cherise’s hands were roaming across her own body as she felt the heat of their sexual union flow through the room. She pinched her nipples roughly as she felt a powerful need for a mans cum. She felt so hot and ready to do Animatrixes bidding as her pussy quivered deliciously.

“Ahhh.” Leonard sighed as he lay back on the couch. Amanda’s cheeks pulled in as she sucked hard and swallowed his cum. His hips lifted off of the couch as she suctioned it from him. She reached under his butt and grabbing it pulled him into her hot sucking mouth.

“O fuck yes” he cried as he flooded her mouth with cum. He couldn’t believe how long and hard he came until he was finally empty.

She let his softening cock slide from her lips as she swallowed down his cum. She smeared his cock against her face and lips and used her tongue to clean off every drop. Then she made a show of scooping the cum from her neck and chest and slowly licking it from her finger as he watched spellbound. His eyes roamed across her incredible chest and her perfect dicksucking lips as she feasted on his essence. As the last of his cum passed between her lips a profound lethargy spread over him and he felt incredibly weary.

As he drifted in pleasure his mind swirled in the grip of the erotic spell that filled the apartment and his thoughts turned to earlier in the afternoon.....

Leonard was nearly to Jeremy’s house when he heard the strong bass beat. He looked ahead and saw the sign for the strip club.

‘The Pussycat Palace Live Nude Dancers’ it said.

He had heard about it at school but this was the first time he had walked past a strip club. He would sure love to have a peek inside. His experience with women was woefully lacking. O well he thought that would have to wait until next year when he turned eighteen.

He turned the corner and soon he arrived at Jeremy’s apartment building....

As Leonard entered the building he had no idea that upstairs in Cynthia’s apartment Jeremy was groaning loudly as the entranced college student deep throated his cock.

All thoughts of his school project or the time he was to meet his friend were driven from his mind by her oral skills and his burning aching need...

Leonard made his way up the stairs and knocked on the door. The dark haired beauty that stood before him in a tight t shirt and cutoff shorts looked familiar but he wasn’t sure if he knew her.

“Oh hello Leonard, Jeremy told me you would be coming. Please come inside” Cherise said as he stared at her.

When she spoke he realized it was Jeremy’s mother but she had never looked this hot before.

Wow was she sexy.

His eyes landed on her erect nipples that were tenting the tight t shirt and he completely forgot to speak. A wicked smile played across her lips as she pushed her chest out a bit more. She certainly was enjoying the effect the improvements to her body had on this young high school student. She felt so hot and horny now. Time to have some fun. His mouth hung open as she turned and he followed her tight ass into the living room.

“Jeremy isn’t here right now. He told me you would be stopping by so make yourself comfortable. I’m sure we can find some way to entertain you until he arrives”.

“We? I thought you said he wasn’t here” he asked as he set his backpack down on the floor?

“He isn’t. I have a friend visiting. Sit here and I will go get her”.

Leonard sat down on the couch and watched Cherise slowly swing her ass as she walked to Jeremy’s room. Damn did he feel horny all of a sudden?

His eyes followed her swaying butt as she crossed the room. What a fine ass she has he thought dreamily.

What is the matter with me?

I shouldn’t be ogling Jeremy’s mother. She sure is hot though.

She soon returned followed by an incredibly hot women with massive tits tightly encased in a short black dress.

“Leonard this is my friend Amanda.” Cherise said. He stared as the tall blonde bent towards him and extended her hand. His eyes fell into her prominent cleavage as he shook her hand.

“Nice to meet you” he said.

“Very nice to have you here Leonard” the dancer said and leaned her chest even closer to his face.

“Amanda is a dancer at the Pussycat Palace” Cherise said “I have been helping her practice some of her dance moves. Maybe you could give her your opinion Leonard”.

“Ok” he said eagerly. His voice cracking with emotion. The Pussycat Palace his mind whirled. She must be a stripper. Why was Jeremy’s mother hanging out with a stripper?

“Let me put on some music. I just know you will love her dancing. It’s so much better to dance for a man isn’t that right Amanda”?

“Especially such a handsome one. You just relax sweetheart and enjoy” she said lightly running her hand across his chest.

“You are going to love my dance”.

“Uh Uh Ok” He stuttered.

She turned and swinging her hips moved a few steps away.

Amanda began to sway to the music as Leonard stared at her voluptuous body. His eyes were drawn to her massive chest as her hands slid up and down and lightly brushed the sides of them.

O my god! I wonder if she is going to strip for me. Fuck. What I wouldn’t give to see those tits.

Tits.

Sweet Tits. Big luscious breasts. Massive melons of pleasure. Have to have them. So fucking hot and perfect.

The thoughts rolled through his mind and his body responded.

Amanda watched as the spell drew him in. It felt so good to have her power pull him in as he succumbed to her influence.

She sped up in time with the music and her breasts were bouncing wildly in her dress. She moved closer as he followed her movements with his eyes. He was completely mesmerized by her as he stared.

I can tell you love my dance but im only beginning. This dance is all about tits” she said as she squezzed them.

His cock was getting hard as he watched.

“Mmmm Hmmm baby. You want Amanda’s perfect tits” she said as she bent at the waist and brought her immense chest just inches from his eyes. She massaged them as his eyes widened and his mouth hung open.

“That’s right. So big and round. Nothing better than a big set of tits for you to play with. Here they are, all for you baby”.

Her words slid into his wide open brain as he ached for her massive breasts.

“Here you go Leonard have a feel” she said as she took his hands and placed them on her breasts. He began to grope them and he felt her nipples harden through the thin cloth of her dress.

“O yes. That’s good lover. Pinch those nipples and make them ache baby”.

He worked them as she pressed her breasts against his palms.

Leonard was in heaven. He couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have this happening. He didn’t understand why but he certainly didn’t care as long as she kept it up.

“Time to introduce you to them. You love these big powerful tits. Take a good look at them.” she said as she pulled the dress off of her shoulders and exposed her massive tits to him.

The sight of them naked rolled over him as a powerful wave of lust.

“Ahhhh” he sighed as the spell deepened. All thought of speaking was swept from his mind. She reached behind his neck and pulled him into her cleavage.

She held him firmly and rubbed her tits from side to side against his face.

“Do you want Amanda to do you with her ripe tits” she asked as she climbed onto his lap?

He stared at her as he slowly nodded his head and his mouth hung open.

She slipped her finger into his gaping mouth and worked it across his lips. She removed it wet with his saliva and slowly rolled her finger across her very erect nipples.

“Of course you do sweetie. Nothing is as important as Amanda’s ripe tits. Look atr these hard nipples just begging for you to suck them.

“Agghhh” he groaned as she pulled his face deep into her cleavage. His senses were whirling as his entire body ached for her.

Her ass began to roll on his lap and his cock was straining against those firm globes as she ground on it. She took his hands and placed them on her tight ass. His hands squeezed the globes of her ass as his mouth began to lick and suck at her engorged nipples.

“Uggh. Uhh! Uhh! So good” he groaned as she rubbed against him.

“Mmmm. Do him good Amanda. Work his cock and make him shoot that hot cum” Leonard heard Cherise say from across the room. He couldn’t believe that Jeremy’s mother was such a slut.

Cherise came and stood next to Amanda and watched as the stripper exerted her power over the young high school student. She had to admit that she felt the pull of the spell and her eyes were riveted on Amanda’s massive chest.

Fuck she was getting turned on. She needed to have some cock soon she thought as her dripping pussy ached to be filled.

The aura of sexual energy filling the room flowed through him and his mind and body entered the perfect sexual rhythm of her lap dance. His cock was aching and a wet spot was forming on his pants as the seductive stripper slid down his body and pushed his legs apart. She rubbed her tits against his crotch as she unbuttoned his shirt. Her hands were rubbing up and down his chest as her breasts slid across his thighs and pant covered cock. She pinched his nipples lightly and licked him from the bottom to the top of his chest.

“O fuck” he moaned as she undid his pants and pulled them off.

She grabbed his straining cock and jerked him while her tongue made tiny licks on the head and sensitive underside. Nothing could have prepared him for the incredible sensations her tongue was providing. Then she dribbled her saliva between her luscious melons and wrapped them around his twitching cock. She slid her tits up and down his cock as she heard the front door open. Cynthia entered the apartment her mouth still holding Jeremy’s cum. Amanda smiled inwardly as she watched the college student fulfilling Ani’s instructions...

Leonard returned from his daydream. He had been lying on the couch while the two seductresses stroked and caressed his body. He felt completely exhausted from his recent cum.

“Mmmmm Leonard you have such a creamy cock. Amanda is so lucky to have you give her all of that hot cream but what about me” Cherise said as she slowly rolled her full pouting lip with her nail and slid her finger in and out as she sucked on it. He stared at her lips as she enticed him.

“I would love to suck down a load of that cum too. Pretty please let me have some. I’m so horny for you lover. My pussy is all wet and dripping. I want you to gag my throat with that hot dick of yours and then fuck my tight pussy. Please Leonard”.

For a brief second he remembered that this was his friends’ mother but that thought quickly dissolved away as she leaned in and kissed him. She slid her tongue into his mouth and then they were deeply french kissing. She softly broke the kiss and nibbled on his earlobe.

“What do you say? Do you want to fuck your sweet little Cherry?”

“Uh! Uh! O my god yes”.

Cherise began to stroke him as she lightly flicked the tip of each nipple with her nail. She stared into his eyes and his cock was hardening quickly.

“Mmmmm. Teenagers recover so quickly. I can’t wait to feel that cock in my pussy”.

“I’m going to do you so good lover. I won’t stop until you give me everything. Tell me you will give it all to me and I will make you cum and cum”.

“Yes O yes. Anything you want”.

“Mmmmm. That’s a good boy. Give it all to hot little Cherry”.

She pulled the t shirt up over her head and he watched her tits bounce delightfully. Her nipples were hard and pointed and she twisted them as he watched. Then she turned around and slowly peeled her shorts over her well rounded ass. He stared as her glistening pussy came into view and she slid her finger through the swollen lips.

“My pussy is so wet lover” she said turning towards him. She took her finger and slid it into his mouth.

Fuck it tasted good. Sweet and musky at the same time he thought as he sucked her finger. He felt a thrill of excitement at the forbiddeness of being here with his friends mother as she fed him her pussy juice.

“Mmmmm. I am such a naughty little slut. Aren’t I Leonard. I just know you are going to be tasting a lot of that. Isn’t that right baby?”

He nodded his head as he continued to suck her finger and she worked it slowly in and out of his mouth. It tasted so good he just couldn’t get enough of it.

“But right now i want you to suck on these nipples. They need it so bad” she said and settled onto his lap. Then she pulled his face to her aching breasts.

He began to suck and lick her c cup tits and her hands were roaming across his body as she began to hump his cock. Soon she was moaning and groaning her pleasure as he lavished her tits.

“Oh that’s good baby. Sucking on Cherry’s tits makes her so wet. Come on now. Bite them and make me ache for it”.

He bit her nipples and flicked at them with his tongue.

“O fuck yes. That’s good lenny” she groaned as they pleasured each other. He kept working her tits and he was pushing his hips against hers as she rubbed her pussy on his cock..

After a bit she slowed to a stop and slid to the floor. “Mmmm. Let me have a taste of that cock now” she said . In a few moments she had his hips dancing as she deep throated his cock. Her fingers were buried in her pussy and it was making wet squishing sounds as she neared her climax. Her tongue was working the head of his cock as she sucked hard and then she was cumming. The powerful energy that was released engulfed him and he blasted her mouth with a load of his essence and another and another. He settled back and sighed in pleasure as she sucked and swallowed....

Leonard couldn’t remember how many times he had cum. After Cherise had made him cum with her mouth the two women had led him to the bedroom where Amanda pressed her mesmerizing tits against his face and his cock rose to hardness again. Then Cherise climbed on top and slid his cock into her incredibly hot and wet pussy. She fucked him like a woman possessed and extracted more of his cum. He felt like his entire being was getting thinned out and he was as exhausted as he could ever remember being. He didn’t think it was physically possible to keep cumming for this long but there was no stopping them. He had tried to stop a number of times but there was something about the two women that simply refused to let his hard-on diminish and no matter how many times they sucked him dry there always seemed to be more.

“But baby I need more of that hot cum. It tastes so good and creamy” Cherise said as her incredibly penetrating eyes stared into his and his cock stood straight up again even though it had only been a few minutes since he had poured a sizable load onto Amanda’s tits.

Mmmm. Amanda’s tits.

Those tits.

Those incredibly round bouncy mesmerizing tits. Have to have them. Pour my hot cum on them and give her everything I’ve got. His mind was spinning again and a pair of lips descended onto him and he was surrounded by liquid ecstasy as his face was smothered by those perfect mammaries again.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” he moaned and melted into the vortex of sexual pleasure. His balls feeling suddenly heavy again he knew he was ready once more.

The two women had never known such hunger as they burned for ever increasing amounts of his essence. Time had ceased to matter and the world had dissolved away in their quest to suck his life energy into the vortex of the book.

Animatrix arched her back and her arms reached outward as the powerful energy of Leonard and Jeremy spiraled around her. Her form solidified as she neared the level needed for the next step. Her female slaves were feeling her intense hunger as they drained the two young men of their vital energies.

His hips were lifting off of the bed and his entire body arched as his cum flowed into Cherise’s mouth. She captured his load in her mouth and turned to her fellow slave. She dripped half of his seed into Amanda’s waiting mouth and looked down at the teen boys face. He lay there with a look of ecstasy but was he breathing?

Oh fuck what had they done.

Fear welled up inside Cherise as she looked at Leonard. It shot through her with icy fingers. She quickly checked his pulse and found to her relief that he was still alive but it occurred to her what could have happened. Turning to her companion her hunger still a powerful thing inside of her.

“Amanda lover. We need to be careful. I think Leonard is nearly used up. We need some new strong men to satisfy us and our Mistress. Where do you suggest we find some”?

“Don’t be silly lover. Time to visit The Pussycat Palace”. The two seductresses quickly dressed and leaving Leonard unconscious on the bed they left for the club....

Jeremy made his way down the hall to his apartment. The sun had long since set and he felt bad that he had missed working with his friend Leonard. He had intended to leave Cynthia’s apartment long ago but it seemed that every time he tried to go they ended up fucking again.

“I want more lover. You said I could have that cock all for my very own, so give me more of that creamy cum of yours” she would say and slowly lick her lips. He would look into her eyes and his cock would immediately spring to life and they would be fucking again. He knew something very odd was going on but it dissolved away when the fucking began. It just felt too good to resist.

He probably would still be there if Cynthia’s mother hadn’t come home. He had been in the bathroom when he heard them arguing in the living room. He had gotten dressed and slipped down the hallway and out the door before he got involved. As soon as he stepped into the hallway he realized that all of this was completely unbeleivable. Too many strange things were happening.

Cynthia fucking him like a complete slut when she had never given him so much as the time of day before.

His mothers’ strange behavior this morning and his endless ability to keep cumming. The bodily fluids that just disappeared.

It all must have to do with the book.

His mind felt clear now as he thought about the amazing possibility that the book and the figure he had drawn were somehow affecting all of this.

Of course there had to be something going on with Cynthia, he thought, as he opened the door to his apartment.

She would never be interested in him normally, he realized as he stepped across the threshold and his mind shifted.

Something is definitely going on with that hot little slut. She sure does have something going on. Damn does she have it going on.

Her tight body makes me feel so fucking horny.

Of course. That’s it. That hot little slut wants my big hard cock. So good to fuck and suck and give it all to her.

O yes give it to her.

Give it.

Give in to it.

Give in to her.

So good to give in to her.

I am such a weak little horny boy for her tight ass and wet lips. Don’t need to think about anything but spewing my hot cum into her mouth, pussy and ass.

He felt so weak and aching to cum as the spell wrapped itself tightly around him....

Animatrix knew that she needed to pull him in quickly.

She sensed his mind had cleared and she couldn’t allow him his freedom when the moment came.

She was using his powerful teen sexual urges and desires to keep his mind occupied until then.

Her newly aquired energies were pushing deeply into his mind as his feet carried him into the darkened bedroom and to the edge of the desk.

“Time to come to me Creator” she whispered into his mind and he responded to her powerful pull.

He looked into the book as the page swirled like smoke and became an opening. The area around her flashed and sparkled with a million colorful stars and her arms and massive tits began to pass out of the book and into his dimension. All the passionate energy she had consumed poured out of her as she reached for him and his eyes were dazzled by the hypnotic flashes and her captivating form.

She had used the sexual energies of her slaves and their victims to mold herself into a vision of erotic seduction.

Flowing red hair, dazzling green eyes,massive breasts and a curvaceous body with a well rounded ass. She oozed the perfect essence of the erotic temptress to the eyes of those who gazed upon her.

Like the sirens and the lorelei of legend she called to him at the deepest primal level and he responded.

Mmmm. So good. So fucking hot. Just want to fuck and suck and give her my hot cum. He thought as he reached for her...

Then as fate would have it in these matters there was a click and a bright light shone in his eyes. Then he was falling amid a tangle of arms and legs.

Falling sideways till his head struck the floor and then darkness.

“O shit” Leonard said as he untangled himself from his friend. “Jeremy are you alright”?