The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Animatrix Scriptorium

Chapter 2

A very fascinating book

Then he heard the front door open as his mother arrived home...

Cherise had walked home after finishing her work at the library. She liked to get the exercise and it was only about a mile. The only part that disturbed her was walking past that new club. She had considered changing her route but she had been walking this way for so long she resented the thought of having to change.

She was careful to stay on the other side of the street as she went by but this didn’t stop some of the men who frequented it to look her up and down as she walked. She knew that she still looked good for a woman her age and she wasn’t surprised by their attentions. She worked out and made a point of keeping in shape. She knew she had a nice body and had her share of attention from men but it made her uncomfortable to be considered like one of the women who worked at a strip club.

It had been difficult to find a balance between work and raising Jeremy. There hadn’t really been time to develop a relationship with anyone. She had been in school for so many years to get her Master Librarians degree that it just hadn’t happened.

She had to devote so much time to raising Jeremy she hadn’t really considered it until lately. Jeremy would be heading off to college in the fall and everything would change. She could hardly imagine life without him around. She had to admit a man might be nice to have in her life. Well enough of that for now. The future will bring what it will.

“Jeremy I’m home” she called from the hall. She heard a sound from his room.

“O hi mom how was your day” he answered back as he closed the book.

He quickly cleaned off his face and threw the paper away. He moved a few things out of the way to make room and then set the book down on his desk. That’s odd he thought how did these things move? There had been plenty of room to put it down before. He wished he could continue his investigations now but thought he had better wait.

“I’m doing just fine” she said.

They spoke a bit about the day’s events as she ate a little something. It was getting late and he had school in the morning so he headed for his room.

Jeremy closed his door and got ready for bed. He took off his pants and socks and climbed into bed in his t shirt and briefs. He tried to get to sleep since he had a busy day at school tomorrow but he couldn’t stop thinking about the book and wondering about the dream he’d had. After tossing and turning for a while he figured he may as well get up and look at it.

The book felt heavy as he picked it up. The jewels on the golden clasps glistened and his eyes were drawn to them. They flickered and flashed as his eyes went wide and a smile played across his lips. He ran his hands across the golden cover. I am so glad I have this incredibly beautiful book he thought.

He sat on his bed and opened it to the page he had been looking at earlier. The odd thing was he didn’t see the small square of writing. The beautiful script he had seen earlier was there but no sign of the small square he had read. He was sure he hadn’t imagined it. So where had it gone he wondered. He turned the page and found it was covered with diagrams that were labeled in the unusual language the square had been in. The central one was of a series of concentric circles with words between them. Each phrase was one third of the way around from the previous.

FASHT MAMAR VINTU ORUM TESH ZART
VINTU MAMAR TESH FASHT
ORUM FASHT MAMAR
TESH

His eyes betrayed him as they rolled down into the spiral pattern. They glazed over as his face drew closer and closer until the circular pattern appeared to stretch downwards like a spinning vortex. His mind and thoughts were flowing down and...

Jeremy hefted his sword as he slipped quietly through the passages of the mages lair. He had entered the cavern hours ago and had soon found himself lost in a maze of passages. His plan had been to find the Book of Secrets undetected but now he was becoming more and more concerned for his safety. He had thought that the secrets contained within the book would be the key to his future. Now his future seemed dim indeed. He was thinking hard about what to do when he heard voices.

Two young women walked around the corner of the passage. One had red hair and very long legs. Her small high breasts were wrapped in a tight fabric. The other had dark hair and was smaller but her large breasts were thrusting out in her low cut bodice. As soon as they saw him they immediately ran up to him.

“O finally sister we are saved” the red head cried. They both began to press themselves against him and giggle to each other.

“O brave warrior, please help us find our way out of this place of sin and debauchery. You must help us before our mistress finds us”. They began to pull him down the corridor. “Please say that you will help us” the dark haired one said as she pressed her ample breasts against him and the red head rubbed her body against his from the other side. He felt his manhood stir and his eyes were roving over their firm young bodies.

“I do not know if I can help you. I am lost within this maze myself and need to find my way out”.

Just then they arrived at an ornate door and opening it they entered a sumptuous bed chamber.

“We will help you to devise a plan. We must hide in here for a while lest our Mistress find us”. He saw food and drink sitting on the table. It had been many hours since he had eaten and the wine looked inviting.

“I see you must be hungry and thirsty, let us stay here a bit and you may satisfy yourself”.

He carefully looked around the room to be sure it was no trick.

“Very well but we must find a way out soon” he said.

He set his sword down on the table and began to eat and drink. The food was excellent and the wine relaxed him. The dark haired one poured him another goblet of wine and bent low as she handed it to him. His eyes stared at her deep cleavage for a moment as he took the cup.

His thoughts slid by slowly as he drank. He felt completely satiated and settled back in the chair. His eyes had been roaming over their fine bodies and he felt himself becoming aroused.

“We have waited so long for a powerful man to come to our aid. We have only had each other for our comfort for so long” they said as their hands roamed over each others bodies. He stared as they kissed each other deeply and pressed their breasts together. He had never seen such a display between two women before and it increased his arousal.

“Let us show you our gratitude” the tall red headed one said as they approached him.

She went to her knees and pulled his rapidly hardening cock from beneath his tunic. The black haired one pulled down her bodice and revealed her hardened nipples. She began rubbing her large breasts upon his face and sliding her engorged nipples across his lips. Soon he was sucking and licking her breasts as the other one alternated between licking his manhood and slapping it against the cheeks of her face. She breathed her hot breath upon it as the other mashed her breasts against his face. With each pass her breasts seemed to grow in size until they engulfed his vision. He leaned back in his chair as all thoughts of his mission or escape slid from his mind. The dark haired one pulled his head tightly between her breasts and rubbed them up and down.

The sensations from his cock were rapidly increasing as the red head pressed her lips further and further down its length. Soon she had engulfed its entirety and was massaging it with her throat.

“Aaagggh” he groaned as he felt his balls churning in preparation for release. The dark haired one took this opportunity to reach down the neck of his tunic and pinch his nipples. This was an unexpected delight for him and a bolt of pleasure shot to his groin. The sounds of his moaning increased as her lips bottomed out at his groin. Gurgling sounds emanated from her throat as she used it to fuck him.

She slowly slid her lips up his cock as she caressed his scrotum and her tongue was like a wild thing on his manhood.

He gave a cry and pumped his seed into her waiting mouth. He thought he would never stop cumming as he poured his essence into her hot mouth. Her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked and sucked. He groaned with need as his cum slid into her mouth. More and more of his essence flowed into her. He settled back with a sigh of complete exhaustion as she continued to extract every last drop of cum from him.

So good to give her my cum he thought as he drifted away...

Jeremy slowly regained consciousness and looked around the room. He was sitting up in bed with the book in his lap and his flaccid cock laying on it. He was surprised to see it was already morning. His cock felt sticky but he didn’t see anything on the book. He felt very tired and found his memories drifting and fuzzy. All he could remember was a vague image of two beautiful women. The harder he tried to remember the wearier he became.

“Jeremy are you awake yet. It’s almost time for you to go” his mother called from the kitchen.

“I’ll be out in a minute Mom” he said weakly. He pushed himself to get up.

Why am I so tired he wondered? He felt drained as he stumbled over to his desk and set the book on it. The book felt very heavy and he felt reluctant to set it down. After a visit to the bathroom and some water splashed on his face he felt a little better. He wanted to go back to his room and look at it again but he looked at the clock and saw he would be late if he didn’t hurry.

“Jeremy are you alright? You look tired. Did you sleep all right?”

“I’ll be fine mom. I have to get going”. A piece of toast and he was out the door...

Cherise was out doing some shopping when she passed the clothing store. The one outfit on display in the window had knee high black boots and a very short skirt. She chuckled to herself as she looked at it. How could someone wear something like that without being embarrassed she wondered.

After she returned home she stopped in Jeremy’s room to see if he had any laundry. As she passed his desk she saw the book sitting there. What a fantastic book. Her gaze was captured by the flashing jewels as she walked towards it. Her eyes widened as the colors entered her mind. Words entered her mind and led her thoughts.

This book is very interesting. Pick it up.

Hmmm. I wonder what this one is about she thought as she picked it up.

Feels good to hold this book. Such a fine book. Wonderful secrets are inside. Open it.

Nice binding and weight she thought as she hefted it. Could these jewels be real? Where did he get such an amazing book? She undid the golden clasps and opened it. She began to turn pages as she looked at it.

I hope he doesn’t mind me looking at it.

Loosen up. Don’t be so worried and have a little fun. This is your time and your new life will be so much fun.

He won’t mind me looking at it. It is important for me to read it. I shouldn’t be so worried all the time. Soon it will be just me and a whole knew life will open up.

She turned to the next page. In the center of the page was a small spiral. She looked closely and saw that it was composed of tiny letters. She tried to read them but she found it hard to get them into focus. Can’t quite read them. Have to get them into focus.

Focus them.

Have to focus on them.

They are everything I should focus on.

Focus on and on.

Focus Focus Hocus Pocus.

Deep focus. She slowly drifted down into the chair as her vision narrowed and her mind opened...

Cherise was hurrying down the street towards the shop. She hoped she would have enough time to buy the clothes and go home to change before she headed for work. It didn’t occur to her to wonder why it was so important to do this now but her sense of urgency was paramount. It’s funny how a bolt of inspiration can come out of the most mundane tasks. She was picking up in Jeremy’s room and looked in his new book when she realized just how perfect that black skirt and those boots would look on her. What had ever possessed her to think like an old lady when she had first seen them? Her new life was beginning and it was up to her to dress the part.

She arrived at the store and was relieved to see the items were still in the window. It wasn’t long before she had tried them on and was headed out the door. She had been surprised to find her nipples hard and erect when she was in the dressing room. She didn’t know what possessed her to touch them but soon she was rolling them between her fingers. Her hips were rolling in time as bolts of pleasure shot to her pussy. Damn it had felt good she thought as she headed down the street. She had wanted to keep going but needed to get to work. One thing was certain though no more thinking like an old lady for me. She felt hot and sexy wearing her new outfit. The bright red lipstick she bought at the last minute helped to. I am such a hot piece. She thought as a smile played across her lips. I bet I get some attention now she thought as she wiggled her ass on her way towards work...